ENF/ENM laundry mishap

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
nothing4u2c

ENF/ENM laundry mishap

Post by nothing4u2c »

When I was in college, I lived in a small house with four roommates, one of those trashy houses where the landlord only rents to male college students who are too broke to care that the house hadn't been updated since the 80s and will use DIY fixes rather than call the landlord for any small repair. My girlfriend at the time would come over most evenings, either to eat dinner, study, or, on weekends, to party. She had a key to our house, and she was friends with my roommates. She often came by to do laundry since her apartment charged $4 per load. Our musty basement had an old washer and dryer that worked most of the time. One of my roommates found out the hard way that you had to empty the lint trap on the dryer after every load: a few weeks into our lease, he set off the fire alarm and melted the elastic out of all his clothes.

Halfway through the semester, my girlfriend came over one day to do some laundry and study. I was sick and trying to sleep off a headache and fever, so she let herself in. Amidst my fever dream, I woke to the fire alarm going off. I panicked and ran out of my room to see what the problem was. At some point during my nap, my fever had broken and chills had turned into a hot flash. I had stripped naked and fallen back asleep. Now, I was standing in the kitchen, butt naked, smelling a burnt plastic-like smell coming up from the basement.

I ran downstairs to see what was going on. I suspected the dryer, and assumed that one of my roommates had forgotten to empty out the lint trap again. I was met with quite a different sight when I reached the laundry room. My girlfriend was bent over, pulling clothes out of a smoking dryer. Two of my roommates were watching as she tossed her smoldering clothes into a pile. This would have been a normal scene, more or less what I would have expected to find, except for one thing: my girlfriend's ass was bare except for a thin strip of fabric between her cheeks. When she stood up with another armful of clothes, I saw that she was topless as well.

My roommates respectfully looked away when they noticed me, but I knew they had already gotten an eyeful. "Can one of you help?" she coughed as she pulled her clothes out of the dryer. She looked up to see me standing there. She got extra embarrassed and covered up her boobs as she eyed my naked body and I eyed hers. We had seen each other naked other times, but never with my roommates also watching. I came over and helped, while my roommates vacated the room out of respect. One of them came back a minute later with a fan to help air out the room, but they disappeared upstairs as we finished cleaning up.

Later, the full story of what had happened came out. My girlfriend had come over to do her laundry while studying. She had peeked into my room and saw me asleep, and she knew I was sick, so she proceeded to let me keep sleeping while she got her laundry going. My roommates were not home, so she had simply tossed in her laundry, added the clothes she was wearing apart from her thong, and set up to study in the living room while the laundry finished. After the washing machine finished, she threw her damp clothes into the dryer, hit run, and returned upstairs to keep studying. After 15 minutes or so, she heard a key in the front door and panicked: she was nearly naked in the living room, and my roommates were about to burst in the front door. She got up and ran downstairs to the laundry room, expecting to grab some half-dry clothes out of the dryer. Instead, she was greeted by a burning smell and smoke starting to seep out of the gap around the dryer door. She pulled it open, and a cloud of smoke billowed out, setting off the smoke alarm. She began pulling clothes out, making sure that none of them were actually on fire that would burn her skin. Of course my roommates who just walked in heard the smoke detector and my girlfriend cursing from the basement. They went down to check out the situation and found her just as I had, bent over in just a thong, pulling clothes out of the smoking dryer. I came into the room only 15 seconds behind them, so it wasn't exactly like the situation seemed, they weren't just starting at her ass for minutes on end while she removed her laundry from the dryer.

In the end, she lost most of the clothes in that load of laundry. A few had melted patches but most of them just smelled too much like smoke even after running them through the washer a few times. She stuck around the rest of the evening, throwing on one of my XL hoodies that went to mid-thigh. My two roommates who witnessed the situation awkwardly avoided eye contact the rest of the evening, and it was a couple days later before my other two roommates heard the story and had a good laugh about it all. No one ever mentioned my nudity, which I guess makes sense given my girlfriends assets on display and stole their attention. We still joke about that whole incident, and two of my roommates have a view of my girlfriend's ass and boobs firmly ingrained in their memories.
Freesub

Re: ENF/ENM laundry mishap

Post by Freesub »

nothing4u2c wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:20 pm When I was in college, I lived in a small house with four roommates, one of those trashy houses where the landlord only rents to male college students who are too broke to care that the house hadn't been updated since the 80s and will use DIY fixes rather than call the landlord for any small repair. My girlfriend at the time would come over most evenings, either to eat dinner, study, or, on weekends, to party. She had a key to our house, and she was friends with my roommates. She often came by to do laundry since her apartment charged $4 per load. Our musty basement had an old washer and dryer that worked most of the time. One of my roommates found out the hard way that you had to empty the lint trap on the dryer after every load: a few weeks into our lease, he set off the fire alarm and melted the elastic out of all his clothes.

Halfway through the semester, my girlfriend came over one day to do some laundry and study. I was sick and trying to sleep off a headache and fever, so she let herself in. Amidst my fever dream, I woke to the fire alarm going off. I panicked and ran out of my room to see what the problem was. At some point during my nap, my fever had broken and chills had turned into a hot flash. I had stripped naked and fallen back asleep. Now, I was standing in the kitchen, butt naked, smelling a burnt plastic-like smell coming up from the basement.

I ran downstairs to see what was going on. I suspected the dryer, and assumed that one of my roommates had forgotten to empty out the lint trap again. I was met with quite a different sight when I reached the laundry room. My girlfriend was bent over, pulling clothes out of a smoking dryer. Two of my roommates were watching as she tossed her smoldering clothes into a pile. This would have been a normal scene, more or less what I would have expected to find, except for one thing: my girlfriend's ass was bare except for a thin strip of fabric between her cheeks. When she stood up with another armful of clothes, I saw that she was topless as well.

My roommates respectfully looked away when they noticed me, but I knew they had already gotten an eyeful. "Can one of you help?" she coughed as she pulled her clothes out of the dryer. She looked up to see me standing there. She got extra embarrassed and covered up her boobs as she eyed my naked body and I eyed hers. We had seen each other naked other times, but never with my roommates also watching. I came over and helped, while my roommates vacated the room out of respect. One of them came back a minute later with a fan to help air out the room, but they disappeared upstairs as we finished cleaning up.

Later, the full story of what had happened came out. My girlfriend had come over to do her laundry while studying. She had peeked into my room and saw me asleep, and she knew I was sick, so she proceeded to let me keep sleeping while she got her laundry going. My roommates were not home, so she had simply tossed in her laundry, added the clothes she was wearing apart from her thong, and set up to study in the living room while the laundry finished. After the washing machine finished, she threw her damp clothes into the dryer, hit run, and returned upstairs to keep studying. After 15 minutes or so, she heard a key in the front door and panicked: she was nearly naked in the living room, and my roommates were about to burst in the front door. She got up and ran downstairs to the laundry room, expecting to grab some half-dry clothes out of the dryer. Instead, she was greeted by a burning smell and smoke starting to seep out of the gap around the dryer door. She pulled it open, and a cloud of smoke billowed out, setting off the smoke alarm. She began pulling clothes out, making sure that none of them were actually on fire that would burn her skin. Of course my roommates who just walked in heard the smoke detector and my girlfriend cursing from the basement. They went down to check out the situation and found her just as I had, bent over in just a thong, pulling clothes out of the smoking dryer. I came into the room only 15 seconds behind them, so it wasn't exactly like the situation seemed, they weren't just starting at her ass for minutes on end while she removed her laundry from the dryer.

In the end, she lost most of the clothes in that load of laundry. A few had melted patches but most of them just smelled too much like smoke even after running them through the washer a few times. She stuck around the rest of the evening, throwing on one of my XL hoodies that went to mid-thigh. My two roommates who witnessed the situation awkwardly avoided eye contact the rest of the evening, and it was a couple days later before my other two roommates heard the story and had a good laugh about it all. No one ever mentioned my nudity, which I guess makes sense given my girlfriends assets on display and stole their attention. We still joke about that whole incident, and two of my roommates have a view of my girlfriend's ass and boobs firmly ingrained in their memories.

I'm sure your roommates appreciated the view! Most guys are always curious about how all the girls they know look naked.

Could you maybe describe what your girlfriend looked like a bit more? For example would the guys be more focused on her boobs or her butt?
nothing4u2c

Post by nothing4u2c »

She was about 5'5" and fairly slim. I don't want to necessarily call her 'basic white girl' but honestly it fits. She had hair somewhere between sandy blonde and light brown, slightly curly when she didn't straighten it. Brownish eyes. Nice smile. She had medium-small boobs, not a huge butt, but was quite fit (ran track and cross country in high school, and worked out consistently during college). Her nipples/areola were slightly above average size, at least relative to her boob size. She usually kept her bush trimmed but never fully shaven because she claimed it was too itchy.

I never did ask my roommates what they thought, but it certainly changed the dynamic for the next few times when she was around. I was the only one in the house with a girlfriend at the time, so it wasn't like they were awkward because they saw a girl besides their girlfriend naked, but they definitely had that "I saw you naked" awkwardness around her for a few days. In my opinion, her butt was her more attractive asset, but being somewhat "average" I could see them going either way with what they liked more, depending on if they were a "boobs" or "butt" guy. We did end up breaking up at the end of the year (so when I said, "we still joke about that whole incident" I mean me and my roommates, who I get together with a few times a year). I wonder if she ever talked about it at all with her friends when it happened, or if she still talks about it at all? This was back in 2016, so who knows...
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

nothing4u2c wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm She was about 5'5" and fairly slim. I don't want to necessarily call her 'basic white girl' but honestly it fits. She had hair somewhere between sandy blonde and light brown, slightly curly when she didn't straighten it. Brownish eyes. Nice smile. She had medium-small boobs, not a huge butt, but was quite fit (ran track and cross country in high school, and worked out consistently during college). Her nipples/areola were slightly above average size, at least relative to her boob size. She usually kept her bush trimmed but never fully shaven because she claimed it was too itchy.

I never did ask my roommates what they thought, but it certainly changed the dynamic for the next few times when she was around. I was the only one in the house with a girlfriend at the time, so it wasn't like they were awkward because they saw a girl besides their girlfriend naked, but they definitely had that "I saw you naked" awkwardness around her for a few days. In my opinion, her butt was her more attractive asset, but being somewhat "average" I could see them going either way with what they liked more, depending on if they were a "boobs" or "butt" guy. We did end up breaking up at the end of the year (so when I said, "we still joke about that whole incident" I mean me and my roommates, who I get together with a few times a year). I wonder if she ever talked about it at all with her friends when it happened, or if she still talks about it at all? This was back in 2016, so who knows...
How far do the jokes with your roommates go? Are they honest about commenting on her boobs and butt? Or do they avoid it since you were dating at the time?