Nick Babysits

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Datom

Nick Babysits

Post by Datom »

I may as well start by telling you that my name is Nick Swanson. I live with my Mom (Dad disappeared when I was three) in Maplewood. I’m a junior at Maplewood High. I’m planning to go to the State university after I finish high school, but that’s a couple years away. Good thing, too—I’ve been working summers to try to earn money for tuition, but during the school year, I need my time to keep up with my classes, help Mom around the house, and try to maintain something of a social life. I’m not Mr. Popularity at school, but I have some pretty good friends that I hang out with sometimes. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Elizabeth Seeger. We’re not a hot and heavy romance yet, but I’ve been looking to take it up a notch at the next opportunity. I know she likes me, even though her little sister Rebecca teases her about it.

So, like I said, during the school year I don’t have a lot of cash for stuff like buying stuff for myself, or going out with the guys, or taking Elizabeth out. I’m always on the lookout for ways of earning a few extra bucks. So, I wasn’t entirely surprised at what Mom told me that Thursday afternoon as I came in from school.

“Oh, Nick, I hope you don’t mind; I told Mrs. Fielding that you’d babysit for her girls tomorrow night. She has to go out of town overnight on business.” She hesitated. “I hope you don’t mind. I figured you could use the extra money”

It always rankles me a little when Mom does this. “Mom,” I said, “I wish you wouldn’t make commitments for me. I sort of had other plans.” Truth was, I didn’t, exactly. I was hoping to take Elizabeth out that Friday evening. But she’d been out of school that day—she had a bad cold.

“Can you break them?” Mom looked at me. “Mrs. Fielding is sort of desperate.”

Mom and Mrs. Fielding had been friends from church, where they both belonged to some kind of single-parent support group. I sort of liked Mrs. Fielding. She was about fifteen years younger than Mom, but the two had gotten to be good friends. When I’d been younger, I’d baby-sat her three daughters for her, so I knew the house and I knew the kids.

The oldest girl was Jenny, who’d been nine at the time. Then Kailee, who was eight, and the youngest, Lindsay, was only seven. They’d been cute kids, and had never given me any trouble. So I didn’t mind the job or the family. Also, Mom was right—I could certainly use the cash.

“Oh, sure,” I made a pretense of sighing. “Tell Mrs. Fielding I’ll do it.
. . . . . . . . .
“You’re a life-saver, Nick!” Mrs. Fielding greeted me as she opened the door for me that Friday afternoon. She was in her early thirties, long reddish-brown hair, and a nice figure for an older lady. “My boss insisted that I go to this conference, and when I told him I had three girls at home who needed parenting, he just shrugged me off. So you’re really bailing me out!”

“Glad to do it,” I smiled. Mrs. Fielding was obviously ready to leave. She was dressed in a very businesslike outfit—white blouse, dark blue skirt and blazer to match. She had a rather small suitcase next to the door, with a briefcase next to it, ready to go.

“You know the way around the house,” she said. “Now, I have tonight’s dinner and tomorrow’s breakfast and lunch in the fridge. All you have to do is heat them up in the microwave. The girls will set the table and get stuff out for you. They know where everything is.” She led the way into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door. She pointed to several containers that were all labeled. “And if you want something to drink later on, I have some soda in cans out in the cooler on the back porch.”

At that moment a girl walked into the kitchen. She was tall, slim, and had long blonde hair. She was just on the edge of teenagerhood. My gosh! I thought to myself—I haven’t seen the girls for several years now! They’ve grown!

I smiled. “Hi, Jenny.”

She giggled. “Jenny? You don’t remember me, Nicky? I’m Lindsay!”

Heavens! I thought. Last time I saw Lindsay she was a cute little seven-year-old girl playing with dolls. She’s sure changed. Looking at her in her jean shorts and tee shirt, she now looked like a teenage beauty.

“Hi, Nicky!” Two other girls walked in. Both of them had the same long blonde hair as Lindsay did. Both of them were wearing jogging pants and sports bras. They waved at me, grinning.

“I’m glad you’re all here,” Mrs. Fielding said to them. “I’ll be gone overnight, and Nick is in charge of the house. Do whatever he tells you, and if he needs anything, show him where it is. I’ll be back sometime tomorrow.” She turned to me. “I'll try to get home by mid-afternoon, but it may be closer to evening. Will you be all right?

I smiled my reassuring smile. “Don’t worry, Mrs. Fielding. We’ve got this under control. Right, ladies?” I turned to the girls.

They giggled. “Right Nicky!” They looked at her. “Don’t worry, Mom. We’ll be fine.”

“I’m sure you will. Now, give me a kiss goodbye.”
. . . . . . . .
The afternoon and evening were pretty quiet. The girls mostly hung out in their room—they shared a large bedroom—and I sat down in the kitchen with my laptop and my schoolwork. I had a lot to do over the weekend. I had to catch up on a Creative Writing assignment, and read several chapters of my Civics textbook.

By suppertime, I’d done several of those Civics questions, and was feeling pretty good about my progress. It was easy to get supper—just pull the containers out of the fridge and microwave them up. Jenny and Kailee came down and got the plates and forks out, and we all sat around the table having supper. During supper, the girls asked me a lot about myself—about school, my friends, Elizabeth. I also found out some stuff about them. I learned what grades they were in, and that they were each popular in their classes. I learned that Jenny had her eye on a boy in her class—she wouldn’t say his name, which made Kailee giggle—and that Kailee was starting to get “boy-crazy,” as Jenny called it. They said they’d been taking ballet classes on Tuesday evenings, and that they liked watching “Who’s My Date?” on TV.

After dinner, I let them persuade me to play a video game with them for a while. But after a couple hours, I looked at the clock and realized that I’d been at it too long. I announced that I had to stop.

“Awww!” How come?”

“I have to,” I reminded them. “I have to catch up on some of my homework. I still have a big writing assignment to do.” I looked at the clock. “And it’s nine-thirty already. You three should be getting ready for bed.”

“Already?”

“Yes, already. Look,Your Mom said you should be in bed, lights out, by now.” I grinned. “Technically, you’re already up too late.”

“Awww.” The three of them trailed over to the stairs to go up to their room. As they did, Lindsay turned and looked at me, fluttering her eyes. “Are you going to come up and tuck us in, Nicky?”

“Hunh.” I replied. I don’t think so, I said to myself.
. . . . . . . .

I had gotten my laptop out and was now sitting on the couch. I’d spent the last fifteen minutes trying to think of a good opening sentence for my Creative Writing assignment. I was getting frustrated.

“Nicky?”

I looked up and there was Kailee at the bottom of the stairs. Jenny and Lindsay were behind her. They were in their pajamas, which all matched, except for color—each had on a camisole top, which came down to their stomachs, about three inches above their bare bellybuttons. The bottoms were short shorts, loose-fitting around their slim thighs, with lace at the leg-holes, to match the lace on their camisole tops. The material was some kind of light chiffon-y stuff—not see-thru, but thin and light. Kailee’s was pale green, Jenny’s was light blue, and Lindsay’s was pink. The girls were barefoot.

“You three are supposed to be in bed,” I pointed out.

“I know,” Lindsay said.

“We couldn’t sleep,” Jenny added.

“Well, hadn’t you better get back upstairs?” I said, pointedly.

“Nicky?”

“What?”

“Can we do our dance for you?”

“Dance? What dance?”

“We have a dance that we like,” Jenny explained, “and we want to do it for you.”

“It won’t take long,” Lindsay said, fluttering her eyes.

“Then we’ll go back to bed,” Kailee smiled.

“Promise,” added Jenny.

Well, I figured that the quickest way to dispose of this was to watch their dance and send them back upstairs. “Okay,” I said. “Can I sit here on the couch and watch you dance?”

“Sure,” said Jenny. I noticed she was carrying her Notepad with her. “I have to turn on our music.”

She fiddled with the Notepad, and out of the speaker came the sounds of the music. I had been expecting some noisy teenybopper rock tune, and was surprised to hear a slow, soft melancholy melody. I recognized it—Elizabeth had played it on the piano—it was by some French guy, and was called Gymnopedie, or something like that. Meanwhile, Kailee had gone to the light-switch and turned off the overhead light, leaving only the stand-light behind the couch illuminating the room.

Kailee and Jenny tiptoed out to the center of the floor, where Lindsay was standing. The three of them stood there, facing me, Lindsay in the center, the other two on either side of her. Then Kailee and Jenny slowly turned inward to face Lindsay, who was now holding her hands up. She turned around completely, very slowly, displaying all sides of herself. The other two stretched out their bare arms toward her. As Lindsay held her arms in the air, her camisole rode up slightly, revealing more of her belly. I had never paid much attention to little adolescent girls’ bellybuttons, but something about Lindsay’s taut little bellybutton seemed awfully inviting. It had a little ridge over it, and just a little bit of an outie in the middle—oh, knock it off, Nick! What’s wrong with you? I thought. I shook my head. Well, I argued to myself, she does have an awfully cute bellybutton.

Meanwhile, as the haunting music drifted through the room, Jenny and Kailee had stooped down. Each took one of Lindsay’s bare legs and lifted her up off the floor, as she assumed a sitting position on their hands. Then they spread her legs apart, and gently swung her toward me. As they did, I realized that through the loose leg-holes in those shorts I could see part of Lindsay’s pubic mound. Slowly they swung Lindsay back and forth toward me several times. Then with one large swoop they swung her around upside down so that her back was toward me. The loose leg-holes on her shorts slipped down, revealing her bare buttocks. Jenny and Kailee held her for a moment, then swooped her back upright again.

As Lindsay landed on the floor, she did a gesture with her arms, and the other two backed off. Tiptoeing, they backed toward me, finally reaching the couch where I was sitting. They each lifted the leg nearest to me, and swung it back, feet resting on the couch. I felt Kailee’s hand on my back, and Jenny’s hand on my bare neck. I felt their hands moving ever so slightly, as if caressing my neck and my back.

Meanwhile, Lindsay had put her arms up in the air again, and was turning on her toes. She stopped with her back toward me, and tiptoed backward, near to where I was sitting. She leaned forward so that her shorts once again rode up, revealing the bottom half of her bare butt cheeks. Then, unassisted, she flipped up and stood upside-down, facing me, her hands on the ground and her bare feet in the air. As she did, her camisole top slipped down, and I found myself looking at her chest. Her little breast buds were just starting to come in, and her little pink nipples protruded gently from her young skin.

Lindsay held her pose for, maybe, fifteen seconds, then flipped back up again and landed on her feet. As her camisole fell back into place, Jenny and Kailee got up from the couch, and surrounded Lindsay once again. Again, they picked her up by her thighs, spread her legs apart, and gently swung her back and forth to the music, as glimpses of her pubic area revealed themselves from inside her little shorts. Finally, the music ended, and Jenny and Kailee set Lindsay back down in place. The three stood in a row and looked at me. I applauded politely. They bowed.

“Lovely,” I said.

“Did you really like it?” Jenny asked, her eyes open wide.

“I thought it was beautiful,” I admitted.

“We wore our shortie pajamies for you, Nicky.”

“Do you like our little pajamies, Nicky?”

“Uh, sure,” I said.

“Do you think we’re pretty?” Lindsay asked, her eyes wide open.

Kailee chimed in. “I know he likes us. Look!”

She pointed to the crotch of my pants. Sure enough, there was a large lump forming inside my pants. It was embarrassing. Kailee leaned over and tickled my pants with her finger. The other two giggled.

“That’s enough,” I said in what I hoped was an authoritative voice. “It’s time for the three of you to dance off to bed.” I reached over and picked up my laptop, to indicate that I was getting back to work.

Jenny looked at me with big eyes. “Aren’t you going to come up and tuck us in?”

“No, I’m not,” I answered as sternly as I could. “Now, off to bed with you. Good night.” And I looked down and opened my laptop.

The girls turned and headed for the steps. Suddenly Lindsay turned back ran over to me. She leaned over beside me and kissed me on my cheek.

“I had to give you a goodnight kiss, Nicky,” she whispered in my ear.

The other two giggled. Then Lindsay turned and headed up the steps with Kailee and Jenny.
. . . . . . . .
Woah, I thought. This is going to take some concentration. I kept replaying in my head the little scenario—the dim light, the seductive music, the skimpy pajamas. The poses that each girl had made, designed to excite me. The bare legs, the pretty bellybuttons, the glimpses of other intimate parts of their bodies. Kailee tickling my erection. Lindsay’s little kiss on my cheek. Geez! I thought. These girls have sure grown up a lot since I last saw them.

I worked on my paper for about an hour. Then, I thought, I’ve done enough on this paper for tonight. I’d better just call it a day for now, and get to bed.

I headed for the guest bedroom. It had a single bed in hit, with a low headboard, a nightstand, a chest of drawers, and a closet. I changed into my nightwear—nothing elegant, just a tee shirt and some loose cotton shorts that I liked to sleep in. After a trip to the bathroom, I climbed into the bed, and was out just as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up once, early in the morning. It was 5:15 AM, and I made a quick trip to the bathroom. I decided I’d sleep in for another hour or so. I lay back on the bed, on my back, and drifted off to sleep.
. . . . . . .
A couple hours later, I regained consciousness, barely aware that a weight was pressing down on my chest. I opened my eyes and looked up. And there was Jenny, straddling my chest.

My arms were stretched out above my head, and Jenny’s bare legs were draped over my shoulders, pinning them down. She was sitting on my chest, and her thighs lay right next to my cheeks. I could see her blue nightie shorts about a foot in front of my face. Above the elastic was her bare stomach; like Lindsay’s, her bellybutton had a little ridge over it, and just a trace of an outie inside it. It wiggled when she laughed.

“Well, good morning, Nicky!” she giggled. “You’re being a sleepyhead this morning.”

I was vaguely aware that someone else was in the room with her, most likely the two sisters. Of course, all I could see were the insides of Jenny’s thighs. At Jenny’s greeting, I heard the other two giggling.

“You have to get off me,” I said.

“Oh, pretty soon,” Jenny chirped. “We just have to do something first.”

As she said this, I felt something cold and metallic surrounding my wrists, first one then the other. I heard them “snap!” like a trap. I tried to pull my arms from over my head, but I found myself restrained. Those girls had handcuffed me to the bed!

As I was realizing this, I felt a couple of similar “snaps” around my ankles. Geez! I thought. I’m bound hand and foot! Stuck in this bed, the helpless victim of a few giggly little girls! As Jenny climbed off my stomach, I could see Lindsay and Kailee standing by the bed, looking down at me in my helplessness, and grinning.

“Okay,” I said, “The game’s over. Let me go---now.”

“Oh, no, Nicky!” said Kailee, shaking her head.

“Not yet,” Jenny grinned.

“We’re gonna keep you here for a while.” Lindsay chimed in.

I tried to look stern. “I’m telling your Mom on you!” I threatened.

Kailee laughed. “I don’t think you will,” she chuckled. I tried to bend my legs, but could only move them a little way—they were handcuffed firmly to the bedframe. And so were my hands.

“You can’t get away from us, Nicky,” tittered Lindsay. “You’re our prisoner.”

“Hey, Nicky?” Jenny said. “Do you remember when we were little, and we’d play that game where we’d tickle you and try to make you laugh?”

“Yeah?” I remembered. When they were little girls, I let them take off my shoes and tickle my sock feet. I’d stifle my laughter as long as I could.

“We’re gonna play that game now,” Jenny smiled. “And you can’t escape from us!”

And with that she rubbed the sole of my bare foot with her finger. She wiggled her finger several times. It tickled.

Kailee grabbed my other leg and started tickling my other foot. It felt maddening! I wanted to make them stop so I could rub my foot, but of course I couldn’t! “Stop it!” I yelled.

“This is fun!” Kailee giggled.

I felt myself starting to laugh, despite my efforts not to. The little fingertips all over the soles of my feet tickled me maddeningly!

Now Lindsay came up alongside the bed and reached over me, and started tickling my arms. Her little camisole flopped in my face as she leaned over me, her fingertips darting around my bare arms, reaching into the sleeves of my tee shirt and tickling my underarms. I lurched.

“Ooooh! Look at you wiggle!” She laughed.

“Cut it out! Please!” I begged.

“Don’t want to stop!” she chuckled. “You’re cute when you wiggle.”

Meanwhile the other two were hard at work tickling my feet. Then I felt Jenny’s fingers start to tickle their way up my calf, to my knee.

“Do you have ticklish knees. Nicky?”

“Please! Cut it out!” I implored.

“This is fun!” Jenny giggled. “We like watching you wiggle. You’re so cute when you wiggle.”

With little girls’ fingers tickling my underarms, my knees, and my feet, I was squirming like a helpless little worm. The girls were tittering and giggling like crazy, Jenny was apparently done with my knee, for now I felt her fingers tickling me inside my thigh, working their way up toward my shorts. I realized then that this was all stimulating me in a very embarrassing way. I was panting for breath.

“Please!” I gasped. “Stop! Please!”

Jenny did an extra ticklish twirl on the inside of my thigh. “You think we’re gonna stop?” she chuckled.

“Wait ‘til your Mom hears about this!” I threatened, as sternly as I could manage.

“Oh, Mom will never hear about it.” Kailee stopped tickling my foot and stood up. “That reminds me . . . I gotta go get something.” She turned and slipped out the door.

I said, “I don’t know what you mean she’s never going to hear about it. She most certainly will hear about it from me.”

“No, she won’t, Nicky.” Jenny smiled as she shook her head. “You’ll see.”

“Well, I think the tickling game is about over,” I tried to announce. “So how about if you two untie me right now?”

Lindsay giggled. Jenny looked straight at me and grinned. “We can keep you tied up here as long as we want. You’re our prisoner, Nicky.”

Kailee re-entered the room. She had some kind of cloth stuff in her right hand, and a roll of tape in her left. “Are we tired of listening to him threatening us?” she asked the other two.

“Yea,” Jenny nodded. “He’s cute. But he gets awfully loud.”

“Then this should help.” Kailee leaned over me and reached behind my neck and pinched my skin.

“Ow!” I started to exclaim, but never finished. As I yelped, Kailee jammed the cloth inside my open mouth. Then she quickly pulled a piece of tape from the roll, and taped it across my mouth.

I tried to yell. “Mmmmmmph! Mmmmph! was about all that came out.

“That’ll keep him quiet,” Jenny chuckled. “Where did you find that stuff?”

Kailee giggled. “In the hamper. Those are our panties from yesterday.”

“The ones we were wearing when we were jogging?”

“Same ones.” Kailee giggled. “I’ll bet they’re well-seasoned.”

“Nice and sweaty,” Jenny nodded.

The three girls laughed. As I lay there, I could start to taste some of the rank fishy taste from the worn panties. “Glmmmmmph!” I protested. “Mmmmph!” through the panties, which brought on another round of giggles from the girls.

Lindsay giggled. “I think he likes them.”

“Let’s take off his shirt,” Kailee suggested.

She and Jenny leaned over me. Their hands slipped under me inside the back of my shirt, and they pushed the edge of my shirt up my back. As they did, the front of my shirt slipped up, exposing my stomach and my chest.

“Oh, my!” Jenny chuckled appreciatively.

My shirt was pushed up over my shoulders, over my head, and along my arms, all the way up to my hands. Then I felt another set of handcuffs being attached to each of my wrists. The previous handcuffs were removed, and I felt my shirt slip off my hands. Then my hands were pulled out to the sides of the bed. I heard a “click” as the handcuffs were fastened to the bed frame. Then Jenny and Kailee stood up. They looked down at their work.

“Oh, Nicky!” purred Jenny. “Don’t you look cute!”

The three girls were looking at me appreciatively. I was tied to the bed, arms stretched out, helpless, with nothing on but my shorts. “Let me go!” I tried to say, but, of course, it came out as just a series of muffled grunts.

“I’ll be right back,” Kailee said, turning.

“Where are you going?”

“I gotta go get some stuff.” She disappeared out the door.

Jenny and Lindsay were standing by the bed, looking at me in just my shorts.

“He looks cute, doesn’t he?” Lindsay grinned.

Jenny nodded. “He looks yummy!” They both giggled.

I tried to kick my legs, but the restraints would just barely let me move them. I twisted my body, trying to get into a better position. But, heck, there was no better position! No matter what I did, I’d be lying here at the mercy of these two little girls.

Jenny looked at me. “Well! Look at you wiggle!”

Lindsay giggled. “You’re cute when you wiggle.”

"Bmmmp-mmmmph!”

Lindsay tittered, “I think he wants us to let him go.”

“Well, we aren’t going to do that just yet, are we?” Jenny r leaned over my head and pulled gently on the handcuffs on my arm. “We’re just going to keep you here for a while yet.”

“We’re going to have some fun with you, Nicky.” Lindsay giggled at me.

Just then Kailee came back. She was carrying a cellphone in one hand and a can of pop in the other.

“Hey! You should have brought some up for us!” Jenny complained.

“You should have said something,” Kailee retorted. She looked at me, helpless on the bed. “How’s our boy-toy doing?”

“We were watching him wiggle,” Lindsay said.

“He’s adorable when he wiggles.” Jenny added.

Kailee handed her pop can to Lindsay.

“Hold this,” she said. “You can have some if you want.”

She came up to one side of the bed and knelt down next to me. “Look at these little nippy-nips. Aren’t they cute?”

She touched my bare nipple with her right fingertip. Her fingers were cold from the pop can, and my nipple immediately started firming up. I shivered.

“Ooooh! Look!” Lindsay exclaimed. “It’s getting bigger!”

Kailee started rubbing her finger gently around my nipple. I could feel it getting harder. “I like playing with boys’ nipples,” she said. “I like making them get their nipples all nice and perky,” she looked straight at me, “just—for—me!” She tittered, and squeezed my nipple gently.

Now Jenny was on the other side of me. I felt her hand touch the back of my neck, and start to caress the nape of my neck, up and down. “We like your body, Nicky,” she cooed.

Lindsay was on the same side of the bed as Kailee, but farther down. I felt her petting my bare thighs. “Hey, Nicky,” she said, “You have the cutest legs!” I could feel her fingers sliding up the inside of my thigh, up and down, each time a little higher. “I like all these little hairs on your legs! They’re so cute!” Her fingers squeezed my thighs, as she slid her hand up the inside of my leg.

Kailee tapped on my bare nipple with her finger. “There!” she said proudly. “I made him get it nice and perky!” She was right—my nipple was as hard as a little pebble.

Jenny started playing with my other nipple, while Kailee ran her hand down my chest and across my bare belly. She slid her hand around my waist and under me.

“Nice ass!” she chuckled, squeezing my buttocks.

Meanwhile, Lindsay had crawled up on my front and was now stroking my stomach with her hand.

“Ooooh!” she murmured. “What a cute little belly button!”

She put her hand up to her mouth and licked the tip of her index finger ostentatiously, until her saliva made little bubbles on her fingertip. Then she touched her moist fingertip to my belly, and started tracing around and around my bellybutton. I shivered as I felt her wet finger touching me.

She giggled. “I think he likes me playing with his belly button.” She looked up at me. “Hey, Nicky? Do you like when I touch your belly button?”

“Hmmmmmph!"

“I think he likes it,” she tittered. The other two laughed.

Lindsay put her finger up to her mouth and licked it again. Then she kissed her fingertip, then touched my bellybutton with it very deliberately.

“There, Nicky!” She giggled. “I put a little kiss right on your belly button!”

The other two laughed.

Lindsay cooed. “And I like these little hairs right under his belly button.” Her finger started running slowly down my belly toward the waist of my shorts.

“I bet these little hairs go all the way inside your shorts, don’t they, Nicky?” Lindsay grinned. “I bet they go all the way down to your boy-parts, don’t they?” They all laughed.

Kailee and Jenny stood up and motioned to Lindsay. The three of them stood by the corner of the bed, whispering to each other.
They came back and stood at the head of the bed, and leaned over. They each grasped one of my arms.

“Hey, Nicky,” Jenny grinned mischievously at me, “we have a surprise for you.”

“Jenny and I are going to hold you down, Nicky,” Kailee announced, “while Lindsay takes off your shorts.”

Lindsay leaned in and looked down, her face right in front of mine, grinning.

“Nicky,” she said in a very soft voice, “We’re going to make you show us your penis,” she whispered the last four words.

All three girls looked at me and laughed. I was helpless.

Lindsay put her hands on my hips and started slipping her fingers inside the elastic in my shorts. I kept my butt firmly planted on the bed, preventing Lindsay from pulling my pants down.

Kailee saw what I was doing. She immediately went to the dresser and picked up a small object. It was a safety pin. She opened it, then reached down and stuck the sharp pin through my shorts and into my butt.

“Mphw!” I lurched, and my midsection reared up. Immediately Lindsay slipped the elastic down past my waist and on down my thighs, baring my genitals.

“Ooooh!” she exclaimed, her eyes on my bare penis. “Look at that!”

She pulled my shorts all the way down my legs, down to my shackled ankles, then looked at my crotch again.

“Ooh, look at it!” she cooed.

“It’s so cute!” Kailee giggled, reaching her hand down and touching my penis with her fingertip.

“It’s adorable!” Jenny agreed.

Geez, I thought. If any one is going to describe my equipment, there ought to be a more masculine adjective than “cute” or “adorable.” This is embarrassing!

The three of them stood there for a minute, admiring my genitals, and giggling.

“Okay,” Kailee said abruptly. “Let’s get him all spread out for us, then we can have fun playing with him.”

The three girls all went to the foot of the bed. Jenny and Lindsay each produced another set of cuffs, each secured to a corner of the bed frame. They clasped the cuffs around my ankles above my shorts. Then they released the other cuffs from my ankles, slipping my shorts off.

Then Jenny and Lindsay each took one of my ankles, and pulled then out, toward the corners of the bed, pulling my legs apart. I struggled to bring my legs together, but the cuffs held them apart.

Then they all stood back and looked at me, grinning and tittering. There I was, as naked as a newborn, splayed out on the bed, with every inch of my body accessible to the touch of these adolescent girls who were standing there ogling my private parts.

“Let me go!” I grunted. Of course, it came out “Lmmph mph glmmmmmph!”

They all laughed. Then Jenny reached back to the dresser and picked up the cellphone that Kailee had brought in. She held it up facing me. Suddenly I realized—these girls were going to take my picture!

Jenny leaned in toward me. “I want a picture of your face, Nicky. You look so cute” she moved her finger as the cellphone made a loud click “when you’re helpless.”

Lindsay had been rubbing my nipple with her finger, and it had gotten hard again. Now Jenny backed up and aimed the cellphone at me. “Let’s see that little nipple, Nicky,” she said. “I want to see a nice perky nipple.” She clicked the camera again. “Perfect,” she said under her breath.

Kailee asked, “Are you going to get a picture of his penis?”

“Of course,” Jenny smiled. She backed up, and looked at me. “I want to make sure I get his face and his penis in the same shot.” She chuckled. “Then we can see whose crotch we’re looking at.” She reached down with her free hand and squeezed my penis between her thumb and forefinger, and giggled. Then she removed her hand, and once again I heard the dreaded click.

Kailee put her hand on my bare stomach. “Don’t worry, Nicky,” she smiled. “We’re just taking these pictures for ourselves.”

“We won’t show them to anyone else,” Lindsay added.

“No, we won’t,” Jenny chuckled, “unless . . .”

I stared at her inquiringly.

“Unless you tell anyone about all the things we’re doing. Then we’ll have to send these to some of your friends.”

Kailee giggled. “Everyone in your school will get to see your penis, Nicky.” She rubbed her hand back and forth on my stomach. “That would be embarrassing, wouldn’t it?”

Lindsay chimed in, “We don’t want to have to embarrass you, Nicky.”

“So, you probably better not tell anyone about last night or this morning, Nicky,” Jenny concluded.

So, there it was. The girls had me. I was all laid out, naked and helpless for them, and they could play with me all they wanted. And I couldn’t even say anything about it—to their mom, to my Mom, to anyone.

The girls were now halfway down the bed, admiring my equipment. “Ooooh!” “It’s so adorable!” “Look at it!”

Jenny observed, “If you rub your finger along the underside of it, it gets bigger.”

Kailee took the tip of my penis between her left thumb and forefinger and held it straight up. Then she put her right forefinger in her mouth and deliberately sloshed it around, getting her finger good and wet. Then she pulled her finger out of her mouth and ran her moist fingertip slowly up the underside of my penis. I shivered.

“Ooooh, look!” Lindsay giggled. “It’s getting bigger!”

“It’s getting thick,” Jenny observed. “Look at all the little veins starting to show around the sides!”

“I like these little veins,” Kailee chuckled, rubbing her finger slowly up and down.

Jenny grinned. “Look at that little ridge around the tip!”

“That means he’s circumscribed,” Lindsay nodded.

Kailee slid her finger up. “You mean circum-sized,” she corrected. She gently ran her finger around the tip of my penis. Then her finger moved up.

I found myself shivering feeling these girls’ fingers touching my penis.

Kailee licked her finger again, then put her wet fingertip right on my urethra. She wiggled her finger. “That’s so cute,” she giggled.

Jenny had grabbed the cellphone again, and once again I heard that telltale click. Then I heard a short beep. A few seconds later I heard another one, then another.

“Are you doing a video?” Kailee asked.

Jenny laughed. “Sure am. So go ahead and do whatever you want.”

Lindsay had slipped her fingers down between my legs, and was now running her finger around on my testicles. It tickled.

“Look at these little balls!” she giggled. “They’re so cute!” She ran her fingers around the back of my testicles. “And they’re bumpy!”

“Look at all that hair!” Kailee said. She ran her finger through my pubic hair. “I’ve never seen so much hair on a boy! ”

“Do you like it?” Jenny asked.

“Not especially. I think it looks gross!”

“Me too!” Lindsay nodded.

Kailee nodded knowingly. “I agree. Let’s shave it off.”

As Jenny continued to pan the cellphone up and down my naked body, making her video, Kailee ran off into the bathroom. She returned, carrying a washcloth and a razor.

“Nicky,” Kailee smiled at me. “We hope you don’t mind. We’re just going to shave off your little hairs.”

“Nmmmmmmmph! Plmmmmmmph Dnnnnnnnt!”

Kailee rubbed the warm damp washcloth around on the bottom of my stomach, getting all the hair wet.” Would you like to do the honors?” she said, handing Lindsay the razor.

Lindsay took the razor in her right hand, and put her left hand on my bare stomach. “Please stay real still for me, Nicky,” she said. “I don’t want to nick you with the razor.”

Kailee once again picked up the tip of my penis and held it out of the way. As Lindsay started shaving me, I could feel the razor blade pulling at my hairs, gradually moving from one side to the other. The whole process took just a minute.

Lindsay stepped back and admired her work. “There!” she said brightly. “He’s as bald as a baby!” She ran her finger over the bare spot where my hairs had been. The other two laughed.

My pubic hairs were gone. My last bit of protection was gone, and now I was trussed up perfectly naked for these three giggling adolescent girls who were ogling my body hungrily.

Jenny set down the cellphone. “I want to get in on this,” she announced.

Kailee took the cellphone and aimed it at my newly-shaven crotch. Jenny took my penis in her fingers and gently started rubbing me up and down.

“I like this,” she cooed. “Look. I’m making him get bigger.”

“Hey,” Lindsay looked at Kailee suddenly, “you’re not getting Jenny in the video, are you?”

“Just her hand,” Kailee said. “No one will see Jenny. They’ll just see a girl’s hand playing with Nicky’s penis.”

As Jenny caressed my penis, I could feel myself getting firm. I was well on my way to a good hard-on that I didn’t really want. I could tell that was getting Jenny intrigued.

“Woah! He’s getting pretty big!” she observed.

“Don’t let him squirt!” Kailee warned.

“I won’t,” Jenny laughed. “I just want to see how big I can make him.”

She stopped. I was getting kind of frustrated by this time. I could feel a huge load building up inside me, and I knew I’d have to discharge it sooner or later.

Kailee and Jenny stood up.

“I have an idea,” Lindsay said brightly. She turned and whispered to the other two. They giggled.

“Good idea,” Kailee nodded. She ran out of the room.

Lindsay and Jenny looked at me. Jenny shook her head. “You just look so adorable lying there, all trussed up and as naked as a bug.”

Lindsay giggled.” And you look so cute with your little hairs all shaved.” They both laughed.

Kailee came back in. She was carrying two thin metal poles, about three feet long and maybe a half-inch in diameter.

“Okay,” she said. “Who’s gonna run the camera?”

“Me,” said Lindsay, reaching for the cellphone.

Kailee handed one of the poles to Jenny and kept the other one. Lindsay stood at the foot of the bed, where she had a good view of my stretched-out body. Kailee and Lindsay took positions on opposite sides of the bed.

“Go ahead,” Lindsay directed.

Kailee reached out her pole and poked me in the side. I lurched. Just then, from the other side, Jenny’s pole poked me in the butt. I lurched again. I felt Kailee’s pole prodding my butt cheek from the other side. I realized that my naked body was lurching and squirming, trying to escape the poles poking me. And Lindsay was recording it all on camera.

“This is gonna be good!” she chuckled.

“Look at him wiggle!” Kailee giggled.

“He’s cute when he wiggles,” Jenny said. She stuck her pole in front of me and rubbed it against my erect penis. “Look how his little bazooka wiggles when he squirms!” She poked me in the stomach and I lurched again. Just then Kailee gave me another sharp poke in my butt cheek.

My body was now lurching and squirming wildly, trying to avoid the prodding and poking from those infernal poles. Lindsay was following my naked squirming body with the cellphone.

“It’s really funny!” She chuckled. “You should see his belly wiggle whenever he squirms.”

After about five minutes of this, the girls stopped. They were giggling uncontrollably at my embarrassment and discomfort.

“How’s that?” Kailee asked.

“Great!” Lindsay laughed. “And neither of you showed up on the video. Just Nicky wiggling like a little worm.” They laughed again.

They stacked the poles in the corner. Apparently, my torture was all done. But I realized that I still had that load in my crotch.

Jenny leaned over me and put her hand on my stomach. She looked at me.

“We’re going to let you rest for a while, Nicky,” she told me. “We have to go do some stuff.”

“We want to show you to a couple of our friends,” Kailee said. “So we have to go call them.”

“And we have a couple things to do on the computer,” Lindsay added.

Kailee looked at Jenny. “Are we just going to leave him here like this?”

“Why not?”

“What if he pees? He’ll get pee all over the bedsheet.”

“I know,” Lindsay darted out the door. She came back a minute later holding a dull blue bath towel.

“We’ll just put this up around him,” she said. She began tucking the towel under my butt. Then she folded it up, covering my penis like a diaper.

Jenny looked. “That’s not one of Mom’s good towels, is it?”

“Naw,” Lindsay chuckled. “This is that old towel that Mom used to put on the floor of Nero’s dog kennel, remember?” She patted it on my stomach and giggled. “It already has dog pee in it.”

They all laughed. I felt humiliated.

“We have to go now, Nicky,” Jenny said, stroking my thigh and giggling.

“We’ll be back in awhile,” Kailee giggled. “Don’t go away now!” They all laughed again. They turned and left, giggling.

So, there I lay. Stark naked, tied up in full spread-eagle position, my body completely accessible to these adolescent girls anytime they decided to come back in and play with me. Protected by nothing but a towel full of dried dog pee. I realized that I did have to go to the bathroom. Oh, well, I sighed, and let myself go. Afterward, the warm wet feeling of the towel became irritating, as did the smell of dog urine, which had apparently been activated by my own.

The girls had me at their mercy. They could do whatever they wanted to me, and I couldn’t stop them. I couldn’t even tell on them afterwards. I wanted to report this to their mother, to tell her what her little darlings had done to me, how they had degraded me and humiliated me for their amusement. But I couldn’t. Not unless I wanted everyone at Maplewood High School enjoying videos and pictures of my naked squirming body. I was stuck.

I lay there for about an hour, according to the clock on the dresser. Then I heard girls’ voices approaching the bedroom door.

“You said he was here all night?”

“Yeah. But we didn’t tie him up until this morning.” Lindsay’s voice.

“So how do you have him tied up?” Another voice, vaguely familiar.

“Well, actually he’s not really tied.” Kailee’s voice, “We actually used some of the handcuffs that Mom and Dad used to use.”

“We have him spread out on the bed, so you can see all of him,” Lindsay’s voice explained.

The door opened, and in walked the three sisters, along with two other teen girls. Lindsay, Kailee, and Jenny had changed. They were now dressed, wearing jean shorts and tee shirts. The other two were similarly dressed.

One of the other girls was unfamiliar to me. But the other one was someone I knew. It was Rebecca, my girlfriend Elizabeth’s younger sister. She stared at me for a second and then burst out laughing.

“Nicky,” said Jenny, “these are our friends, Becky and Amanda. They wanted to see you. So we brought them here. We hope you don’t mind.”

“We wanted to show you to them,” explained Kailee.

“What’s with the towel?” Amanda asked.

“Oh, we put that there so he could pee into it,” Lindsay explained. “It looks like he did.”

She picked up the edge of the towel and held it. “Yuch!” she exclaimed. “It’s all wet.”

“We’ll have to clean him off,” Kailee announced.

She darted into the bathroom and came back with a wet washcloth. Lindsay looked at the other two girls.

“Ready for the unveiling?”

“Yeah!” Rebecca exclaimed. “Let’s see it!”

Lindsay pulled the towel out from under my butt, and my private parts came into view once again. The two friends giggled. “It’s so cute!” Amanda squealed.

Kailee reached in with the washcloth. “Let me just clean him up a little bit,” she said.

She rubbed the damp washcloth around on my parts. The itching stopped, and the warm water actually felt good.

“You shaved his little hairs off, didn’t you?” Rebecca observed.

“Yeah, they looked kind of gross.”

“I like him better that way.” Rebecca traced her finger across the bottom of my bare belly, where my pubic hair had been.

Amanda reached her and down and grasped the tip of my penis between her thumb and her forefinger. She squeezed me a couple times.

“It’s getting big,” she observed.

Sure enough, there was another hard-on in progress down there. I couldn’t stop it. It was embarrassing.

“I know!” said Jenny. “Let’s get him all made up, and then we’ll take a picture of him!”

She ran to her bedroom, and came back a moment later with a makeup bag.

“Not too much,” Lindsay warned. “We don’t want him looking like a circus clown.”

Jenny reached into the bag and pulled out a little pallet of some kind of makeup. She rubbed her finger in it, then tried to rub it on my cheek. I turned.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Kailee chuckled. She reached down and gripped the top of my head, holding me in place.

I could feel Jenny’s finger rubbing stuff onto one cheek, then the other. “There!” she said with satisfaction, “It’s just right.”

Then Jenny reached into her bag again and pulled out another little pallet. She also took out a brush. “I’m just going to put some blush around his little nipples,” she explained.

Kailee and Amanda held me down by my shoulders. Jenny dabbed the brush on the pallet, then brushed it onto me. I could feel the bristles tickling my nipples, as she flicked the brush round and round, first on one nipple, then the other.

“He likes it,” Jenny giggled. “It’s making his nipples all perky again!” She finished, and rubbed her finger against my hard nipple, giving it a quick tickle. The girls all laughed.

“I think we need to decorate his penis somehow,” Kailee observed.

“I know,” Rebecca piped up. “We can use this.” She pulled out a piece of blue cloth ribbon, about a half-inch wide, from her pocket, and held it up.

“Perfect!” Kailee said. The others nodded their approval, grinning.

Kailee took the tip of my penis between her thumb and forefinger, and held it up. Rebecca leaned over, and passed the ribbon around the base of my penis, tying it, not too tightly, in a bow.

“There!” She giggled.

Jenny giggled. “Nicky, you have a blue-ribbon penis!”

“Yeah,” Kailee nodded. “Looks like it won first prize!”

They all burst out laughing at me in my predicament. The ribbon was not terribly tight, but it itched, and I couldn’t scratch it.

Lindsay came up to me. “Hey, Nicky. I have something special for you.”

She held up a small red piece of plastic, about a half inch wide. It looked like a fake gem from some kids’ game or craft project.

“See?” She held it right in front of my eyes. “It’s a beautiful jewel! And I brought it, just for you, Nicky.”

She looked down and grinned. “I’m gonna stick it—right in your belly button!”

She reached down, put her fingers on my stomach, and with her left-hand fingers she spread my bellybutton open. Then her right hand stuck the “jewel” in, so that it stuck in, protruding lewdly out.

The other girls roared with laughter, at my humiliation. Then Jenny picked up the cellphone and went to the foot of the bed and aimed it at me. “Smile pretty, Nicky!” she smirked.

I heard the click of the cellphone. Then Jenny came over to the side, and leaned over and aimed the cellphone at my trunk, and took a couple pictures of my private parts. Click. Click. Then a couple pictures of my face and my upper chest. Click, click.

“Hey, we should do another video!” Kailee suggested.

“Yeah! Let’s do another one!” Lindsay cheered.

Kailee went and got the poles and gave them to Amanda and Rebecca Then Jenny went once more to the foot of the bed and aimed the cellphone at me.

Rebecca’s pole poked me sharply on my butt. I lurched. Then I felt a poke from Amanda’s side, and I lurched the other way. Once again I felt my trunk thrusting up and down, twisting from side to side, as I was being poked and prodded. All the while I could hear beep . . .beep . . .beep of Jenny’s cellphone, reminding me that my humiliation and discomfort was being recorded.

“Look at him squirm!”

“He’s cute when he squirms!”

“Look how his penis wiggles whenever he squirms!”

After about five minutes of this, the poking ands prodding stopped. I felt Rebecca’s pole slide over my belly and up and down my penis. I shivered.

“I think he likes it,” Rebecca tittered.

“Mppppph! Bbppppph!” I responded.

“Look how nice and big it got!” Amanda tittered.

“Nice and big! And thick and juicy!” giggled Rebecca. She set down her pole, and reached over and touched my penis with her finger. She tickled me on the underside of my penis, then giggled again.

“Hey,” Jenny said suddenly. “Remember? We have to go over to Dad’s apartment to get that flash-drive! ”

“Do you think he’s still there?” Kailee asked.

“He should be there until noon.” Jenny motioned the other girls to follow her. She turned to me. “Don’t worry, Nicky. We’re just going to keep you shackled up until we get back. We won’t be long.”

The girls turned to leave. As they passed out the door, I heard Rebecca say, “You guys go ahead. I forgot something.”

She came back into the room by herself, holding her cell phone.

I stared at her. She was holding her camera up, and it was making a “beep” sound every few seconds. She was taking a video of my naked body! I stared in horror as she panned the cell-phone up slowly, from my legs to my crotch to my belly to my chest to my face. Then back down again, slowly, lingering on my crotch area. Then she put away her cell-phone and looked at me and tittered.

“I own you, Nicky,” she smirked. “You’re my property now. You have to do what I want, or I send this video to Elizabeth!” She giggled, reached down once more and tickled my penis. Then she turned and left the room.

I could hear all the girls moving around downstairs. Suddenly I became aware of the sound of the garage door opening, at the other end of the house. The girls heard it too.

“Uh-oh! Mom’s home!”

“She’s early!”

“I thought you said she was gonna be gone until this afternoon!”

That’s what we thought!”

“We gotta get to Dad’s!”

I heard a door open in the kitchen, and heard Mrs. Fielding’s voice.

“Hi, girls! I’m home early!”

“Mom!” squealed Lindsay. “You’re early!”

“Yeah, I got done ahead of schedule,” Mrs. Fielding was saying. “So, I figured I’d just come on home.” Pause. “Where are you girls going?”

“Just over to Dad’s apartment.”

“We’re going to get that flash drive so we can finish our homework assignment.”

“Where’s Nick?”

“Oh, he’s up in the guest bedroom.”

“Can you go ask him to come down?” Mrs. Fielding asked.

“We don’t have time. Dad said he has to leave at noon, so we gotta get to his apartment before then.”

“Okay, well, don’t stay too long,” Mrs. Fielding said.

I heard the kitchen door open and shut. The whole house was quiet. Then,I heard the clomp-clomp-clomp of Mrs. Fielding’s shoes coming up the hallway. “Nick?” she called.

“Hmmmmmph!” I answered. “Hmm Hmmmmmph!”

The door opened and she walked in.

She looked at me shackled to the bed naked. Her jaw dropped.

“Oh, my goodness!” she exclaimed. “Oh, no! What did those girls do to you, Nick?”

Mrs. Fielding had evidently taken off her blazer and was standing there, wearing her white sleeveless blouse and blue skirt. She gazed up and down at my naked body.

“Oh, Nick!” she exclaimed again. “Oh! I’m so sorry! I never thought those girls would do this to you!” She came over to the bed and sat down on it, next to me. “Those girls! I never know what to expect with them! I love them to pieces, but sometimes, I’d just like to . . .”

“Let me go!” I tried to say. Of course it came out “Lmmmmph Mmmph Gmmmph!”

Mrs. Fielding ran her hand across my face, brushing a stray wisp of hair out of my eyes. Then she suddenly squinted at my face, and made a “tsk-tsk” sound.

“Don’t tell me those little rascals have been into my make-up kit!” she said, shaking her head. “I’ve told them and told them! But do those girls listen?”

“Lmmmmph Mmmph Gmmmph!”

Mrs. Fielding slid her hand down my neck and onto my chest. “I think I’m going to keep you shackled up for a few more minutes,” she smiled. “At least until I can get you cleaned up a little.”

She reached for a box of tissue that was on the stand next to the bed. She pulled out one tissue and spat into it a couple of times. Then she rubbed the wet tissue against my cheek. She repeated the process on my other cheek. As she cleaned me up, she was leaning over me, and I could see her eyes peering at me, with a hint of a smile.

I lay there, allowing myself to be cleaned up, hoping the handcuffs would come off soon.

“Now this part,” Mrs. Fielding said. She licked her right two forefingers thoroughly, then rubbed her fingertips across by bare right nipple. I shuddered as I felt her moist fingertips running back and forth over me, as my nipple started getting hard. Mrs. Fielding chuckled, and flicked my erect nipple with her fingertip. Then she reached over me and got another tissue and rubbed my nipple, removing the blush that the girls had put on me.

“Does this feel good?” she asked as she cleaned up my other nipple in the same way. I could tell that she had noticed that my left nipple had gotten erect too.

“Lmmmmph!”

After wiping me with the tissue, Mrs. Fielding sat up and admired her work. “There, Nick!” she chuckled. “All nice and clean!”

Good, I thought. Maybe now these shackles will come off me.

Mrs. Fielding stroked me on my chest, “I’m so sorry, Nick,” she said. “I should have thought of this happening. Those girls did this twice before, and I told them very emphatically never to do it again.” She shook her head. “This is the third time. The last two times they did this to little boys in their class. Just last month Lindsay brought home a boy in her class named Albert Something-or-other. She took him up to the girls’ bedroom, then the three of them took off his clothes and tied him up and took pictures of him all naked.” Mrs. Fielding’s hand had slid down and was petting my bare belly, around and around. “I never thought they’d try it with an older boy.” She chuckled ruefully. “I guess my little girls are growing up.”

“Hmm Hmmmmmph!”

Mrs. Fielding probed my bellybutton with her finger, and pried out my red plastic “jewel.” She looked at it, then chuckled and tossed it on the floor. Her hand went back to my belly, and began petting me again. As her fingertips passed across the lower part of my belly, she stopped petting me, felt with her fingertips, and looked at me in surprise.

“Those little rascals!” she grinned. “They shaved you, didn’t they?”

She ran her finger back and forth across the spot where my pubic hairs had been. “Oh, I’m so sorry, Nick!” She tried to hide a smile as she examined the stubbles. “I know those are going to itch like crazy when they start growing back.”

Her fingers moved down to my penis. She put her thumb and forefinger on the base of my penis and slid them up, slipping off my blue ribbon. She held it in front of my face.

“You didn’t want this, did you, Nick?” she said, chuckling.

I shook my head.

“Good.” She tossed it on the floor. The she put her hand on my leg, and I could feel the gentle pressure of her hand caressing the inside of my bare thigh, up and down, slowly getting closer to my crotch. “I bet they did their little dance for you last night, in their shortie pajamas.”

I nodded.

“They like to do that. They’ve been taking ballet classes, and they like to show off their bodies by dancing.”

Mrs. Fielding’s fingers touched my testicles. She slid her hands under, and began stroking my testicles with her fingers.

“My goodness, Nick!” She was staring at my penis, which had was getting hard. Her voice had changed. “Just look at you! You’re so nice and big!”

I could feel that I had a huge hard-on. It was so big that it was starting to hurt.

Mrs. Fielding touched my penis, and began fondling it. “You know, Nick, you’ve turned into quite a well-developed young man down here.” She chuckled. “I can see why my girls were so eager to get your pants off you.”

Abruptly, she stood up. I heard the clop-clop of her shoes slipping off her feet onto the floor. Then she leaned over, reached under her skirt, and pulled something out. It was her panties. They were pink and lacy. She tossed then on the bed, next to my head.

Mrs. Fielding had gotten back up on the bed, and was now climbing up on me. She straddled me right on my hips. I could feel my penis touching her body.

Then she reached under her skirt, took hold of my penis, and guided it up into her vaginal lips. She sat down farther on me.

“Oooh! This is good!” she moaned.

“Mmmmmph!” I said.

I was inside Mrs. Fielding now. Her hands grabbed the sides of my chest. She raised her body up slightly and came down again. Then she did it again. Each time she went up and down, I could feel her vaginal muscles rubbing against my shaft. I felt like I had gotten so big that my penis was ready to burst. Her up-and-down motion was getting faster.

This went on for several minutes, my penis being super-stimulated by the feel of Mrs. Fielding’s vagina. As she moved up and down, she was panting. I realized that I was breathing fast and hard through my nose.

Suddenly she came down hard on me, and wiggled her body on me, and gave a huge gasp, “Ohhhhh!”

At the same moment I couldn’t hold it any longer. I shot my load straight up into Mrs. Fielding’s body.

“Ohhhh! Nick!” she cried.

She stopped moving. I closed my eyes and tried hard to catch my breath. All the tension had drained out of me, and I felt myself starting to go limp. I could hear Mrs. Fielding panting. I stayed like that for a few minutes. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Mrs. Fielding climbing off me.

She knelt down next to the bed, and put her hand on my chest.

“I hope you don’t mind, Nick,” she said. “You were getting pretty big down there. I hated to let it go to waste.”

She started petting my chest with her hand. “And don’t worry, Nick. I’m on the pill,” she chuckled. “So, you won’t be giving Kailee and Lindsay any little sisters or brothers.”

Well, that was a good thing. Three of those girls was plenty.

“Well, I suppose I’d better let you go,” she sighed.

I nodded vigorously.

Mrs. Fielding stood up and went to the dresser. She picked up a small key, and brought it over to the bed, and looked at me seriously.

“Just one thing I have to warn you about, though.”

I nodded, eager to get loose.

Mrs. Fielding touched the end of the key to my nipple, and started moving it around gently. “I’ll bet those little rascals took some pictures of you, right?”

I nodded.

“And I bet they said they’d show them around your school if you ever told anyone about what happened to you this weekend. Didn’t they?”

I nodded again.

“Well, I just want you to know that they will actually do it. Especially that Kailee. She loves to start mischief.” Mrs. Fielding shook her head. “I remember all the trouble that poor Albert boy caused when he told his mom. Some of the girls’ pictures of him showed up at his school. He was pretty humiliated. All the kids at his school were talking about it.” She paused meaningfully. “ You know, he doesn’t go to that school anymore.”

Oh, my gosh! I thought. That could be me! If some of these pictures got loose over at Maplewood High School, I’d be humiliated beyond belief! Kids would be making copies, passing them around, taping them to my locker . . .

Mrs. Fielding was explaining, “I’ve left your pay on the dresser, where you can pick it up. There are twenty hundreds there. That’s two thousand dollars. That should cover all the, ah, inconvenience you’ve had.” She gestured toward the dresser. I nodded.

She continued, “I’m going to unlock your hands, but I’ll let you unlock your own feet. I’ll get out of here so you can get dressed and go ahead home.” She patted my cheek. “And thank you, Nick, for babysitting for me.”

Mrs. Fielding reached over and unlocked the handcuff on my right hand. Then she put the key in my hand and stood up.

I was now able to roll on my side and reach my left hand with the key, and unlock it. Slowly I sat up. As I did, Mrs. Fielding turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I reached up and pulled the tape off my face, and pulled the hideous panties out of my mouth. I took a couple breaths through my mouth, then leaned over and unlocked my feet. I got my clothes out of my bag and dressed quickly. Then I picked up my bag and the money, and left the room, walking out of the house and out to the street without seeing Mrs. Fielding or anyone else.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
That was three months ago. Since that time, I haven’t said anything to anyone. I don’t dare. I haven’t seen any of the girls. And when I see Mrs. Fielding at church, talking to Mom, she just nods hello to me. She never lets on that she even remembers anything that happened that weekend.

I’ll have to give the girls credit for one thing. There hasn’t been even a hint that anyone at Maplewood High knows anything about any embarrassing pictures of me. So, I guess Kailee and Jenny and Lindsay have kept their part of the bargain.

Well, I have to go in a minute. Rebecca does still have that one video of me. And I just got a text from her informing me that I have a playdate with her behind the storage shed at her school. That’s what she calls it, a “playdate.” I call it a lot of degrading, humiliating pawing and groping. But I’ll be there, without fail.
After all, she still hasn’t shown that video to Elizabeth. And I intend to keep it that way.
. . . . . . . . .
NudeBaG

Re: Nick Babysits

Post by NudeBaG »

Poor Nick.
Not a bad deal though.
As embarrassing as all that was, what an experience to be fucked by the mom!
I would have loved to see the little girl make him cum though.
How would they react?
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

NudeBaG wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:44 pm As embarrassing as all that was, what an experience to be fucked by the mom!
Too true. :mrgreen:
Datom

Post by Datom »

@ Nudebag: Yeah. I thought about having the girls milk him. It would have been fun to hear all their cute comments. Not sure why I decided not to. Maybe I was saving him for the Mom. :D
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Next chapter please????
Lola

Post by Lola »

Wow love it! The ending with the mum was amazing!!! It drove me crazy!! And the dance was great too. I thought they wanted to tie him up while he was distracted by the dance. Since they like to dance they can dance for his penis🤣 finish him while he is tied and in time with the music
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Datom wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:29 pm @ Nudebag: Yeah. I thought about having the girls milk him. It would have been fun to hear all their cute comments. Not sure why I decided not to. Maybe I was saving him for the Mom. :D
How about a round 2 with the girls? 😈
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

Lola wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:07 pm Wow love it! The ending with the mum was amazing!!! It drove me crazy!!
There should be more stories with a helpless boy being ridden by a beautiful female until he has a fantastic orgasm. The boy may not consent or might even be reluctant, but certainly he cannot stop himself from enjoying it. :D