Masterpost forum notes.

where you can find a list of an author's entire body of works.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Masterpost forum notes.

Post by Girlspns »

I figured I'd move the master posts to their own forum, that way someone can create a masterpost without having to worry about it being a sticky and contacting me to do it, since these will be the only available posts in here, if you create a topic that isn't a masterpost, be warned that I will delete it and I will not guarantee that I will be in the mood to actually move it into the correct forum.
underdog_13

Re: Masterpost forum notes.

Post by underdog_13 »

Girlspns wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:51 pm I figured I'd move the master posts to their own forum, that way someone can create a masterpost without having to worry about it being a sticky and contacting me to do it, since these will be the only available posts in here, if you create a topic that isn't a masterpost, be warned that I will delete it and I will not guarantee that I will be in the mood to actually move it into the correct forum.
Hey, Girlspns,
Is there any limitations/restrictions to what to post here? I'm a big fan of Jenny stories (not to be confused as Jenna, which have already been posted here), and I've started to collect them, and I thought maybe I could post them here. As with Jenna and Erika stories, they have been written by many different authors, and I don't have any copyright on them. What can you tell me?
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Masterpost forum notes.

Post by Girlspns »

underdog_13 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:55 pm Hey, Girlspns,
Is there any limitations/restrictions to what to post here? I'm a big fan of Jenny stories (not to be confused as Jenna, which have already been posted here), and I've started to collect them, and I thought maybe I could post them here. As with Jenna and Erika stories, they have been written by many different authors, and I don't have any copyright on them. What can you tell me?
With this sort of thing, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, if you're familiar with any of the original authors asking not to repost the stories, better to oblige that, otherwise, feel free to post them as long as you credit the original authors.

Generally speaking, material posted in public sites is considered free to reproduce, so there isn't a legal issue, it's more of a courtesy thing.