My friend tricked his little sister to show her bush to his friends.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MrMongo

My friend tricked his little sister to show her bush to his friends.

Post by MrMongo »

When I was fourteen back in 1984 my friend George and his sister were watching a horror film when a nude scene popped on. The woman in the shot showed everything including her bush. George turned to his twelve year old sister then said, "If you did that nude scene all you have show off is a flat chest and a bald bush!" George's sister Jackie looked over at us then said, "I may have small boobs, but I got a bush as big as hers!" Then flashed us her bush while doing a weird body arc hand stand.

When we were on the school bus the next day, George told me every time a nude scene comes on and they show bush he tells his sister she has no bush when his friends were around. Each time Jackie would show her bush to George's friends while watching the movie. She even would do it when her mother was in the room! George told me his mother said, "Jesus Christ, Jackie! Put that thing away before someone puts something up there!" Then her mother would laugh her ass off.
TeenFan

Re: My friend tricked his little sister to show her bush to his friends.

Post by TeenFan »

A girl arcing her body like that, while showing off her naked body...that sounds like what could happen if the girl is possessed by an evil
entity. Stuff like that was hinted at in the old Exorcist movie with Linda Blair as the possessed girl.
A girl doing that of her own free will, showing herself to young teens....wow.

Are you going to be making full length semi-fictionalized stories of these, Mr. Mongo?
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Sounds like a horney little shitπŸ˜…
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

When we went swimming in my backyard, George snatched Jackie's bikini bottoms off of her then threw the bikini bottoms over the neighbor's fence. My dad had to get the bottoms with the pool net then used the net to hand the bottoms to Jackie. Jackie climbed out of the pool to put her bikini bottoms back on. My dad was like, "Damn it, Jackie! You could have put those on while still in the water!" When my dad told her mother Jackie mom was like, "She does it for attention just ignore her!"
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

MrMongo wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 am When we went swimming in my backyard, George snatched Jackie's bikini bottoms off of her then threw the bikini bottoms over the neighbor's fence. My dad had to get the bottoms with the pool net then used the net to hand the bottoms to Jackie. Jackie climbed out of the pool to put her bikini bottoms back on. My dad was like, "Damn it, Jackie! You could have put those on while still in the water!" When my dad told her mother Jackie mom was like, "She does it for attention just ignore her!"
Till what age was Jackie seen naked by everyone?
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Freesub wrote: ↑Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:43 am
MrMongo wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 am When we went swimming in my backyard, George snatched Jackie's bikini bottoms off of her then threw the bikini bottoms over the neighbor's fence. My dad had to get the bottoms with the pool net then used the net to hand the bottoms to Jackie. Jackie climbed out of the pool to put her bikini bottoms back on. My dad was like, "Damn it, Jackie! You could have put those on while still in the water!" When my dad told her mother Jackie mom was like, "She does it for attention just ignore her!"
Through out middle and high school. The funniest was when George said something intelligent, so I said "That's the smartest thing you said all day!" Then Jackie dropped her jeans and panties past her ass then pulled her ass cheeks apart then farted George's face saying, "This is smarter than what he just said all day!" That was the first time I saw a woman's asshole. I think Jackie was thirteen or fourteen when she did that. I thought George and Jackie's mom was going to choke to death on her pepsi.
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

NudeBaG wrote: ↑Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:36 am Sounds like a horney little shitπŸ˜…
When I was sixteen and Jackie was fourteen three of us took turns masturbating her under a blanket. Jackie put the blanket over her lap and held a pillow to her face so we could not see her fuck face (Her words, not mine). After all three of us made her cum she asked us to leave through the pillow never taking her face out from behind the pillow. Jackie didn't want us to see her face or her pussy when we were playing around with her business. Three days later she masturbated for all of us when George was at summer school. Jackie was scared of touching penises and did not start having sex until after high school.

I remember we found the game KerPlunk in Jackie's garage when he helped George and Jackie's mom fix up their garage. When Jackie's mom went to work and George was at summer school we played kerplunk like we did when we were little. It's a game where you pull thin sticks out a tube filled with marbles. If you pull the wrong stick out you cause all the marbles fall to the bottom and you lose. Jackie declared if she pulled the wrong stick; she'll kiss all of our cocks, but if one of us pulled the wrong stick the loser had to lick her asshole. My friend Rick pulled the wrong stick causing all the marbles to fall out and licked Jackie's butthole. Rick said it tasted bitter and felt hot on his tongue. Jackie was laughing so hard she had to run to the pine trees next to her house to pee.
MrMongo

Post by MrMongo »

Freesub wrote: ↑Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:43 am
Another funny story I have about Jackie was when she was seventeen. Jackie took hair moose using it to spike her pubic hair making it look like her pussy was electrocuted pretty much making her bush hair stick straight out. Then Jackie put on a bathrobe to use as a flasher's trench coat. Her pubic hair felt like it was plastic. We were all moving her bush around causing it to pop back into place. Jackie went into the kitchen to get pens and pencils to put into bush to make her bush look like a porcupine. Jackie told us that was her rape deterrent tactic.