The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2g - May 9th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2f - March 25th)

Post by student »

Cue Queen's "Bicycle Race:"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_Race
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Oh wow. What an incredibly hot chapter! I absolutely love how you build the heat up "brick by brick", each new moment adding just a little something that helps us imagine Jules more embarrassed, more horny, more... everything. Some of the cute details and the humorous elements, like the tinsel on her butt and in her butt crack really add to the sense of realism/aliveness of it all.

Now, getting Katelyn angry and turning a day of chilling out at home into a solo naked bike ride definitely ups the ante. Again, the set-up for the next chapter is just outstanding. Julia naked, but with a childish helmet, shoes, and knee protectors on. Making her feel ever so little and immature. I know you've only just posted the last chapter but I already can't wait for the next---this is definitely a story to keep an eye on!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

BRILLIANT! I am absolutely thrilled with the rivalry between Katelyn and Julia. The interaction between the two is superbly written. I hope this continues for many more chapters.

Hooked6
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another amazing chapter! This is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite stories! I can't wait to see what happens during the bike ride!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Hope we get a update soon
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2g

Post by superevil7 »

“Hey you! Girl! Hey, you, get back here! I want to talk to you!” Many of our neighbors were none too pleased to see me out and about, riding my bike in my birthday suit. Their expressions would shift from shock, to outrage, to anger, in the span it would take me to ride past their yards. The mother's with children, particularly male children, seemed to be especially annoyed by my naked presence. I wasn't going to dare to stop and chat with them, though. Not when I could see how pissed off they were at me, and all my bare skin. I just kept peddling on, leading the way for my brothers and cousins, and the other boys too.

Josh had told me to ride in front, so that he could keep an eye on me, but I think he really wanted to give himself and the other boys the opportunity to look at my naked backside more! Whatever the reason, it meant that I was separated from the pack by a few seconds. I wondered if the neighbors even knew I was with the boys and Katelyn as I rode ahead of them, or if they just thought that I had attracted a group of hanger-ons to follow me, with my naked beauty.

Not all the neighbors we passed got pissed at me. Some of the males had enough time to get over their shock at seeing a naked girl riding a bike to get some enjoyment out of the situation. Most who did would just smile in appreciation at me, but some would also give me encouraging words. Others were a lot more forward, yelling propositions at me. “Hey baby! Come over here, and I'll give you a real good time!” I remember a boy who looked to be in high school yelling at me from his open garage. Just as he did, my bike rode over a large bump in the road, and my horny pussy received a very sudden, but pleasant jolt! My clit even bumped into the plastic of the seat because of it. Even if his words were pleasant for me to hear, I didn't dare stop, as I wasn't close to prepared to know what older boys do with naked girls. I just kept peddling.

As I continued this naked biking excursion of mine, I was learning something about my anatomy that I hadn't realized. My pussy was in direct contact with the seat of my bike. More than that, my outer lips had spread open, almost hugging the seat in between them, and forming a bit of suction down there from my wetness. I guess I had never noticed while wearing clothes, but now that I wasn't, every vibration my tires made as they glided over the road was traveling up my bike, through the seat, and into my horny pussy! The bumps in the road would especially send a shockwave of pleasure into my vagina and through the rest of my body as I rode over them! My bare nipples even felt like they were tingling pleasantly every time I did! Part of what kept me going, instead of turning back around to return home in humiliation, was the amazing feeling in my private parts as I kept peddling. I knew if I kept going, then I was pretty sure I was going to get off! If I wasn't so horny, and didn't have that to focus on, then I'm sure I would have been scared out of my mind to be so naked in public, but thank God I had this to distract me from my worries.

Before I could really use the vibrating road to my advantage, and finally get off, we had reached the end of the line. The farthest end of my neighborhood was butted up against a wheat farm, and that was as far as you could go, unless you wanted to go through the field and out on the old highway, but that was not a safe place for kids riding their bikes. Instead, when we would reach this far, we would usually turn around and head back through the neighborhood, which all the way on the other end was the park my cousin Luke had talked about earlier. Here, at this end, was a big sign blocking the road, saying that it was a dead end, with a large barricade marking the end of the road and the start of the farmland, with a few feet of pavement in between.

Knowing that no cars could come down this little section of road, it had become a popular spot for kids and teens to play and hang out, and today was no exception. As we approached, I could see a few kids passing around a ball to one another, a few girls and a lone boy. It looked like it was one of those all white soccer balls, or maybe a volleyball. Either way, I finally stopped as I reached the dead end sign, thankful that not too many kids were around at the moment. The group had yet to see me, and I wanted to avoid that if at all possible.

“Come on, Julia!” Katelyn yelled, as she blew right past me and the sign, riding straight for the group! Worse, her yelling had alerted them to our presence, to my presence! I should have known she would do something like that!

“Julie?!!!” The lone boy spotted me, and I suddenly realized that they were not a group of elementary school kids, they were my peers from school! And that boy was Peter Michaels!!

I was only standing about 20 feet away from him and the girls, so it didn't take him long to rush over and get a good look at me. I was flustered and petrified, and still straddling my bike, holding on to the handle bars with a tight grip, probably even tighter as Peter came near me, so I didn't even think to cover up my naked body in front of him. I'll always remember his face as he got a clear look at my naked body, as he seemed to move in slow motion for me. He started out surprised like all the others, but then his face shifted to one of joy and excitement. He had realized that I was naked! He took a few steps closer, to get a better look, and then I saw the amusement start in his eyes. He knew it wasn't right for me to be naked out here, in public, and that something interesting must be going on, for me to be like this, and I could see his demeanor shift. He was going to take advantage of this situation! “It is you, Julie, and without a stitch of clothes! What a pleasant surprise!”

I could do nothing but blush at the boy I had a crush on, opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water! Like I said, I hadn't even thought of covering up my naked body with my hands! “Hey, Pete! You remember my cousin Julie, and what I was telling you about her very special picture day she does every year.” Luke came up behind me, and placed his hand on my shoulder. I'm sure it looked comforting from the outside, but by the tone of his voice, I could tell that he was enjoying showing me off totally naked to a boy classmate of ours!

“She really spends the whole day naked, huh?” Peter put his hand on his chin and looked me up and down, studding me like I was a fine piece of art!

“You told him!?” I was finally able to make some words, and I yelled at my cousin with outrage! By the time I was through, Katelyn and the other girls had come over too, and they were all watching me like I was the most incredible thing in the world.

“Hi Julia!” Penelope, a redheaded girl from my class, sang my name, and then giggled along with the other girls at my expense. “Cute outfit! It really shows off your complexion well!” The girls went from giggling to full-blown laughing at me! The boys started laughing at me too, unable to contain themselves at the sight of me blushing about their laughter.

“Luke was just telling me that today is Julie's picture day.” Peter explained to the girls, though he kept his eyes locked on mine as he spoke. Only once he finished his sentence, his eyes roamed up and down my naked body again, and he got this totally satisfied smirk on his lips! My knees were starting to get weak! “You know, we've all heard the rumors about you, but honestly I never believed them until now!” His eyes roamed my naked front again, stopping for a few moments when he spotted my wet pussy, with the bike seat still sandwiched in between my outer lips! I could see the pleasure growing on his face at this new discovery! “But here you are, wearing nothing but a bike helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. You must really enjoy being naked!” He winked with amusement at me, and the three girls behind him all started giggling. He was a pretty smooth operator, having most of the girls from school swooning over him, and I was no exception! My heart raced as he winked at me, thinking that maybe I stood a chance with him. Hey, what other girls had gotten naked in front of him? That had to count for something!

I was now giggling at him too, blushing hard. I made a little scoff noise at him and said, “I mean, yeah. It's no biggie…” I was trying to impress him and look cool, and my crush on him had just made me forget about my naked shame for the moment. My hormone rattled mind was thinking that I could use my nakedness to get him to like me. Peter was a handsome young man, and I couldn't help getting lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

“Really?” Peter beamed a smile at the other girls, who all swooned and giggled for him. “Want to join our four square game then?”

“Yeah! For sure!” I said excitedly, dropping my bike to the road. Unfortunately for me, there was a little popping noise as the seat came away from my horny pussy, and even more shamefully, a string of juices from my pussy down to my soaking wet seat! I stopped in my tracks, when I heard the noise, my only movement was to look down at my horniness, before looking back up at everyone. Everyone else had heard the noise too! I could tell by the looks on their faces! My female classmates all started chortling hard at me, and then the rest of them did too, causing my face to start burning once again! I was too embarrassed to even move!

“Maybe Julia needs to do something else before she plays with you.” Katelyn was eyeing my horny, wet pussy with delight, as I still had my legs spread. They were even more spread now, with my bike lying flat on the ground below me, and forcing me to spread my legs more. I was giving everyone, including my crush Peter, an unprecedented look at my most private of private parts! And all while I was super horny and wet!

I had a good idea what Katelyn was about to suggest, and I wanted to get in front of her before she said the words. “No, no! Let's just play four square!” I said, stepping over my bike towards my classmates, and moving my hands together to clasp them. I was trying to strategically block their view of my bare, horny pussy, without making it obvious that's what I was trying to do.

“Do you really want to play with us?” Penelope giggled in my face. “You look like you'd rather play with something else!” She smirked down at my hands, which were now over the top of my wet slit. Obviously, my plan hadn’t worked! Feeling shame, and not wanting to look like I was touching my privates in front of them, I quickly got my hands out of the way! Peter and the three girls were now staring directly at my naked pussy! I could feel my legs and arms squirming, as I fought everything inside myself not to cover it up again!

Peter was grinning big, knowing that he was seeing something that he was not normally meant to see. I also saw the tent forming in his pants, and my knees went weak! I was actually causing Peter Michaels to get an erection, and I couldn't help taking pride in that! “Yes, I want to play!” I said, answering Penelope's first question, before I realized that my answer made me sound like a floozy when paired with her second suggestion! I started stammering and blushing as everyone burst into laughter at me again! The shame was too much, and I locked my hands together in front of my pelvis again, as my subconscious mind was still trying to hide how horny I was, even if I knew they had all already seen.

Big brother Josh came up behind me, and wrapped a comforting arm around my shoulder, and pulled me into his side. I could tell he was trying to help me get over some of the embarrassment I was feeling at that moment. As we stood side to side, he whispered in my ear. “You probably should play with yourself in front of everyone, Jules.” I looked over at him with shock and outrage. I was about to start yelling at him, and hitting him in anger, but he continued before I got the chance. “Remember what dad said. I can make you do it whenever I want. You'll be embarrassed about it, sure, but I also know you have a big crush on Peter Michaels.” I looked at him with surprise. How did he know?! “If you really want to impress him, you should do this in front of him. No way a boy would ever be able to resist a girl that's played with her pussy in front of him.” I considered his idea for a moment, thinking that he was either out of his mind, or probably exactly right. He was a boy, after all, and that probably gave him a better perspective on boys than I had. I slowly nodded my head at him, half aware of what I was agreeing to do. Was I really about to play with my pussy in front of Peter Michaels!?!

Josh smiled at my nod, and took the lead. “Alright everyone! Gather around here, closer to Jules. What she's about to do could get her in big trouble if anyone else were to see, so we need to block the view of her as much as possible.”

“Oh my God! Is she really going to do it!?” One of my female classmates giggled with delight, and she and the others all gathered around in a semicircle in front of me. I could feel my heart racing as they did! What was I about to do!?

“You’re one confident chick, Julie.” Peter said, taking up the position directly in front of me! He was going to have a front row view of me masturbating! Despite how nervous and embarrassed I felt, I couldn't help swooning over his words. It was actually working! I was impressing him with my bravery to do this in public! The handsome and dreamy smile he was giving me was helping me get over any shame I felt for what I was about to do, too!

“Skank is more like it!” Leave it to cousin Katelyn to try and ruin my image to Peter! “Only a skank would get so excited while riding her bike naked in public! And, not to mention, want to play with her pussy in front of the boys and girls from her class! And don't forget, her brothers are here to see too! She really is a total skank, isn't she!?” Katelyn made a very evil, cackling laugh at me, and the other girls started laughing at me too, nodding their heads in agreement with my wicked older cousin! I hung my head in total shame, no longer quite in the mood to do what I was about to do.

“Hey, Katelyn, shut up!” My big brother came to my defense, causing all four of the other girls to snap their jaws shut and stop laughing at me, from the angry, frightening tone of his voice. “I think we all know that the sexual organs of the body respond all on their own, without anyone having any control over how they react. Yes, Jules' pussy is very wet, but she doesn't have control over that, and that doesn't make her a skank.” I know he was just trying to help, but my shame was going into overtime as he brought up how wet I was! Without even realizing it, my hands had clamped over my pussy lips in order to try and hide that from them! “And before any of you go judging Jules for what she's about to do, you should all know that she has no choice. Our father has given me permission to have her masturbate any time I want today. She's not going to do this because she wants to, but because she has to.” I don't know if telling them that made it better or worse for me, but I could see the twinkle in the eyes of the girls from my class, as they all looked at one another with open-mouthed shock about what my brother had just explained to them. Peter, too, seemed to get a very amused twinkle in his eyes, as he looked directly at me! Then his eyes shifted down to look at my bare boobies and pink nipples, and in response, I moved one of my arms to cover up those too, while keeping my other hand firmly over my wet slit!

“Oh, that's cute. She's getting shy now!” Peter chuckled at me, which caused the other girls to giggle along with him again.

My brother, who was still by my side, grabbed a hold of my wrists and forced my hands away from my naked body. I did try to struggle with him for a moment, but I knew it was moot. He was way stronger than me. I just sighed, staring up at the big blue sky, since it was too shameful to look at everyone watching me, and let him move my hands out of the way of my private parts. Then he made quick work of taking the safety equipment off me. He tossed the elbow pads, knee pads, and bike helmet towards the closest grass lot as he continued. “No covering on picture day, Jules. Everyone here wants to enjoy the total beauty of your naked body, and I think everyone is enjoying how horny you are getting about showing it off.” I bashfully blushed even more, as even if my privates had been uncovered most of this time, it still felt like he was undressing me in front of everyone in a way. “Save for Katelyn, it seems.” He said, sticking his tongue out at her. She just blew a raspberry right back at him. “But she's just jealous about all the attention you get for it.”

“I am not!” Katelyn yelled back at him with outrage, but it was obvious from the big blush she got on her cheeks, it was totally true. Now everyone was laughing and giggling at her, including me!

“It's as plain as the nose on your face, Katelyn, or as plain as the pretty pink perky nipples on Jules' tantalizing tiny titties.” Now I was blushing again, as Josh brought all the attention back to me with his alliteration, and my perky nipples and titties! Did he really have to call them tiny!? They weren't that small anymore! “Alright, Jules, you better get started.”

“What? Right now? Just like that?” I was totally caught off guard by his abruptness, and my face started burning, as I thought about what he was telling me to do! I couldn't really go through with it, could I?

“Yeah, Jules. The sooner, the better. The longer you're out here, the more likely it is that someone else is going to happen by.” He explained, and I mentally kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner! More people could come by at any moment, and catch me in my birthday suit out here! Maybe even other classmates of mine! I had to get home, and fast!

Despite wanting to get home, I still shook my head at him, too petrified of the label skank sticking to me if I really played with myself in public like this. “Now, Jules, you know you don't have a choice.” Big brother scolded me, but I just doubled the rate that I was shaking my head at him. “Fine, I'll give you a spanking in front of everyone for refusing me, and then I'll just have you play with your pussy in front of them too, anyway.”

My eyes went totally wide! “You wouldn't dare!”

“Mom and Dad put me in charge of your spankings for a reason. Do you really want to try me?” The boys and girls all giggled at me for this new revelation, and once again, my face was left burning like mad! I certainly didn't want Josh spanking me out in public, in front of my classmates, or above all, in front of Peter, so reluctantly, and slowly, I brought my hands over to my pussy. With my legs spread, I used my left hand to open my pussy lips, and used my index finger on my right to tease my erect little clit ever so slightly. It was like I was hit by a bolt of lightning! I let out an anguished cry of pleasure, and my knees almost buckled! I was actually touching myself in front of everyone in public! Most importantly of all, my crush, Peter!!

“That a girl! Keep going.” Josh gave me a smile when I looked over at him, and then my eyes roamed over every face in the crowd watching me. The younger boys were all excited and intrigued about watching a girl pleasure herself, while my cousin Luke had a pretty smug grin on his face as he watched me. I could tell he was never going to let me live this down! My female classmates all kept giggling and whispering to one another about what I was doing, and I knew my naked picture day and what I was doing out here was going to be the topic of the school gossip mill for years! Peter would not take his eyes off of my leaking, and now spread open, pussy, practically salivating about it. Katelyn just stood there, amused, with her arms folded, as if to say she knew what a big skank I was. And my big brother just kept giving me smiles of encouragement. I had hardly even touched myself, as the first little touch had caused such a large shockwave to move throughout my entire body, but now I made another little swipe on my clit through its hood.

My reaction was immediate! “Oh my God!” I gasped harder than I ever had in my life! It had never felt this intense before! I tried another quick swipe and was forced to get up on my tippy-toes or fall over! “Oh my fuck!...” I tried to gulp down air, as my audience made their own gasps at me. I looked Peter right in the eye, and he did back at me, and then I made one more touch on my clit. Suddenly I was seeing stars! I furiously rubbed my clit with my index, middle, and ring finger all at once, and it was like the world went black! I was cumming hard, but I didn't want the pleasure to end! I ended up down on the ground, while my fingers kept frantically grinding on my pussy and clitoris! I couldn't stop! It felt too good! It felt incredible!

“Holy fuck!”

“Look at her go!”

“What a skank!”

“I can't believe she's doing this in public!”

“Look! Her little pussy hole and butt hole are winking at us!”

“Fuck, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!”

I could hear every single thing they were saying about me, but that was only working to add to the pleasure of my orgasm! My eyes finally adjusted, and I was looking up at them all, from between my own legs, seeing them watching my hand working my pussy in between! They were all seeing me cum, naked on the ground, not a part of my body was a secret to them, not even my asshole anymore apparently, as one of them said! And certainly not what I look like when I'm cumming! They'd all seem me naked and horny, embarrassed and ashamed, shy and bashful, and now in the throes of the most powerful orgasm in my life! They all now knew how I masturbated! How I looked when I touched myself privately! And I doubted that I would ever get to see any of them in the same position. They were all dressed, covered appropriately, the girls in skirts and blouses, the boys in pants and shirts, and their bodies would probably remain a mystery to me and each other forever, like they were supposed to be! My body was the only one that was bare and available for anyone to look at! The thought of just how unfair that felt to me sent me over the edge once again, right into another powerful orgasm before the first one even stopped, and I continued to writhe around on the ground in pleasure in front of them! Totally naked, ashamed, and in pleasure!
Legoman2

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2g - May 9th)

Post by Legoman2 »

Love it another beautiful chapter
student

Post by student »

This May 9th posted chapter was very enjoyable. Thank you, superevil7.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Incredible chapter! I absolutely love how Julie is made to go out in the neighborhood naked! It's especially nice that she's wearing all that protective gear and nothing else! This is definitely my favorite year for picture day so far!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com