Nicole Part 2: No Clothes At All

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Horn-eman000

Nicole Part 2: No Clothes At All

Post by Horn-eman000 »

Link to Part 1: viewtopic.php?t=4148

Nicole was now panicking. Here she was, naked apart from her shoes at school and now, someone had apparently stolen her only means of covering up. She went over to Mr. Mason to let him know what happened.

“Well, what would you like me to do,” he asked.

“Figure out who did this and demand they give me back my dress?”

“Fine, fine. Alright class,” Mr. Mason said loudly, getting everybody’s attention.

“Who here took Nicole’s dress?”

Like before, everybody stayed silent.

“C’mon,” he continued. “If you give it back to her, you can just be on your way, and you won’t get in any trouble.”

Nicole hoped he wasn't serious about that. Even if she wasn't left naked without it, whoever took her dress still stole from her. So, they should face consequences. But as usual, nobody said a word.

“Well, I’m sorry Nicole,” Mr. Mason said, turning back to her, not really sounding very sorry at all. “I don’t know what I can do. Nobody is fessing up.”

“Um, punish everybody unless the culprit comes forward,” Nicole asked, desperately.

“Sorry, I can’t do that.”

Once again, Nicole dropped her head in defeat. She knew it would be unfair to punish everyone for the actions of a single student, but it still didn’t help the fact that she had literally nothing to wear besides her shoes.

“Well, I gotta get ready for my next class, have a great rest of your day, Miss Rivers,” Mr. Mason said, smiling at her before turning and walking away, after being completely unhelpful.

As she made her way to the locker room to get her backpack, Nicole wondered what she could even do. Maybe she could sneak out of school, run home and grab some clothes to wear, but she really didn't want to risk getting caught, possibly putting her graduating this year in further jeopardy. Not to mention her next class was Algebra 2, which she was barely maintaining a passing grade in as well and would also cause her to have to repeat 12th grade yet again if she failed. Nicole would just have to accept that she was going to be naked for the remainder of the school day, which of course was most of it since only first period had gone by, and she had five more to get through plus lunch.

After getting her backpack and leaving the locker room, Nicole began heading to her math class, still trying to keep her pussy concealed as she walked. Even if her P.E. class had seen it, that didn’t mean anyone else needed to. As she entered the main hall, everyone of course began staring at her, most wide eyed and some with their jaws on the floor. Nicole's face was practically on fire at this point. Now the rest of the school was going to get to see her in the nude. Many of the students began catcalling her, saying things like "Nice tits," "beautiful ass," "C'mon Rivers, let's see that lovely pussy!"

Some people also spanked Nicole's ass as she walked by, which the security guards and other staff members did nothing about. And between that and the catcalling. Nicole's wetness was increasing even quicker, which she had finally taken note of. Oh my word, am I actually enjoying this, she wondered in her head. Nicole didn't think so, given the shame and embarrassment she was feeling, but the area between her legs told a different story.

As Nicole entered her math class, her teacher Mrs. Wright looked up at her from her computer and stared at Nicole in astonishment. "Oh hello, Miss Rivers," she greeted. She decided not to comment on Nicole's lack of clothing since the school dress code allowed it, but it was obviously still a great surprise for her.

"Hi," Nicole greeted back, without looking at her. As usual, the other students were staring at her. As Nicole sat down, the bell rang. Mrs. Wright snapped out of her astonishment to begin class. She, like Mr. Mason, had to nearly yell to turn everybody's attention from Nicole to her.

After the teacher explained the lesson and began passing out the assignment, Nicole finally removed her hands from her pussy, deciding it would probably be fine since it would be difficult for anyone to see it with her sitting, and went to grab a pencil from her backpack. But she realized her right hand was now coated in her juices. Choosing not to think about what that meant, Nicole wiped the cum off on her backpack, having nothing else to wipe it on and unzipped her bag to grab a pencil.

Class went about as normally as it could. But as expected, Mrs. Wright, more than a few times, had to tell many of the students to pay attention. Nicole also hadn't thought about the possibility of some of the boys choosing to "accidentally" drop their pencils, far enough away to need to exit their seats, so they could go and grab it and sneak a quick peak at Nicole's uncovered pussy while low to the ground.

Nicole's next class, Civics, went about the same, as did the walk to it, with the staring, catcalling and some spanking. But after that, it was time for lunch. And at this school, the entirety of the student body had it at the same time. Nicole just kept her eyes forward and her pussy covered as she entered the cafeteria, trying hard to ignore that almost if not every other student in this school was going to get a look at her nude body.

Nicole got in the lunch line, removing the hand that wasn't covered in her juices from her pussy so she could grab a tray. The lunch ladies said nothing as they gave her the food. After paying, Nicole went to go look for a table, hoping to find one that was empty. She was struggling with holding her tray in one hand though while covering her pussy with the other. The tray swayed in her grasp and Nicole tried desperately to hang on, but she couldn't and to her dismay, she dropped it on the ground. Luckily, her food and her carton of milk were fine, and Nicole was about to bend down to pick her tray up, but she stopped herself when she realized the view that would provide for anybody behind her. Nicole instead squatted down on her knees, still concealing her pussy from view. She grabbed ahold of the tray with her left hand and began picking it up. It immediately started swaying in her grasp and she dropped it yet again. Nicole tried one more time but got the same result.

Letting out yet another frustrated and defeated sigh, Nicole removed her right hand from her pussy, wiped it on her backpack and lifted her tray up with both hands. She then stood up, now providing anybody looking at her (which was almost everybody) with a view between her legs, which she of course began receiving catcalls about. At least seemingly nobody could tell she was wet down there, Nicole thought.

She tried desperately to find a table that was empty, ignoring the numerous boys who were signaling for her to come sit with them. She was not having any luck though as every table had students at them. Giving up her fruitless search, Nicole gave in and sat down at a table with some boys. She began eating her food, trying to ignore the fact that the boys were just staring at her the whole time, not even eating their own food. What she couldn't ignore were their attempts at touching her.

"Please, just let me eat," Nicole demanded. None of the boys listened though and her pleas became more desperate. This boy named James finally made her an offer. He said, "Ok, we'll stop bothering you if you stand up, raise your arms in the air and do a little twirl for us. Nicole thought about it and decided to accept their offer since it's not like they hadn't gotten a good look at her already.

She got out of her seat, put her backpack on the ground, raised her arms up and began spinning. Loads of whistles, both from the boys at her table and the other tables were heard, as Nicole provided a lovely view of her naked body from all sides. Her breasts and ass cheeks of course jiggled as she turned. When she was done, Nicole sat down, face blazing and resumed eating and true to their word, the boys stopped trying to touch her, though they still stared intently. And as always, despite her embarrassment, Nicole's pussy continued getting wetter.

When lunch was over, Nicole got up, threw her trash away and began making her way to her biology class. "Just need to get through three more periods," she said to herself, as she ignored the catcalls, the spanks and the ever-increasing arousal. Nicole had no idea what the last three periods had in store for her though, but she was about to find out.

AN: I know this was much shorter than Chapter one and I do kind of feel like I could make it better. If you have any suggestions for improving this chapter, please let me know.

Link to Part 3: viewtopic.php?t=4213
Last edited by Horn-eman000 on Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: Nicole Part 2: No Clothes At All

Post by Revengedpirate »

Why haven’t you put part 1 and 2 in the same thread? It was an ok story don’t know why the protagonist is 4 years older then the other students? Even being held back you’re not usually held back for 4/5 years.
Horn-eman000

Post by Horn-eman000 »

Sorry, I’m new to this version of the site. Anyway, the protagonist is a senior who has been held back twice. So she’s 20 years old. Most kids turn 18 in the summer before or during their senior year of high school, at least in the U.S, making this character only two years older than the other students in her grade.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Why not put a link to part 1 at the top of post 2, perhaps?
Horn-eman000

Post by Horn-eman000 »

Good idea, wish I’d thought of that, lol.