Initiation

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Datom

Initiation

Post by Datom »

Initiation

[This story contains non-consensual bondage and sexual activity]

Dave looked up. It was Hunk, his classmate from Math, grinning at him. Hunk was dressed in a Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt and jeans, which covered his huge muscular frame. “We’ve got it all set up for you, Dave. You're gonna be officially initiated into Delta Iota Kappa”

“Okay,” Dave nodded and grinned back. He’d been wanting to get into Delta Iota Kappa ever since the beginning of the school year. “Friday morning, right?”

“Right!” Hunk chuckled. “Ten o’clock sharp!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“But why do you want to do this?” Annie gazed at Dave.

They were sitting in the lounge in her dorm. It was Thursday evening, after dinnertime. The slanted rays of sunlight were drifting through the windows. Annie was lying on the couch, her petite 5’4” body facing the ceiling, and her head cradled in Dave’s lap.

“It’s like I said, Annie,” Dave replied. “It’s something I’ve wanted to do. They seem like a neat bunch of guys, and they do have some fun events. I’ll be able to take you to their parties, and . . .”

“But don’t you remember last year? How they got in trouble after the initiations?” Annie’s hand was on Dave’s arm. “Remember how that one guy got hurt, and had to go to the hospital? And the Dean of Students said they couldn’t do that stuff anymore? Delta Iota Kappa almost got shut down!”

“I know.” Dave patted Annie’s hand. “I’ll be all right. After all that stuff last year, they’re being really careful. Hunk told me. He said they don’t want another incident like that one, where anyone actually got hurt. He said they’re going a whole different direction, with the initiations.”

“Well,” Annie sounded hesitant, “I just don’t want anything to happen to you.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Approaching the Delta Iota Kappa house the next morning, Dave found himself thinking about his conversation with Annie. In a way, she might have had cause to be worried about him. The previous year there had been a rather serious accident involving a Delta Iota Kappa initiation. The initiate had suffered a serious fall, and had wound up being taken to the local hospital. There had been an investigation by the University, and the Dean of Students had come down on fraternities in general and Delta Iota Kappa pretty hard. They’d had to pay a fine, and had had to cover the victim’s medical expenses. And, they were told that they were never again to conduct an initiation. As a result, when a new prospect wanted to pledge Δ Ι Ε, the group had to find another group to conduct the actual initiation.

This morning, it would be no problem. Hunk had told Dave that Gamma Nu Tau would be in charge of the proceedings. Γ Ν Τ was Δ Ι Ε’s sister sorority. That meant that Dave would get initiated by a bunch of girls. Ha! –no problem! he thought. He’d let the ladies of Γ Ν Τ do their worst, and he’d be done by noon. In fact, it would probably all be anticlimactic.

He walked in the front door of the Δ Ι E house. As he stepped into the front room, he saw that Hunk was there, waiting for him. Also there were three girls.

“You must be Dave,” one of the girls came and offered her hand. She had blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a light blue sleeveless top and jeans. “I’m Tami, and this is Melissa,” she indicated the girl with long red hair, “and Mandy,” she gestured toward the third girl, with short dark hair, who was in jean shorts and a gray tee shirt.

Hunk interjected, “Tami and Melissa and Mandy are from Gamma Nu Tau. They’ll be doing the actual initiation.”

“Yeah, I’m Dave. I’m your victim.” Dave grinned. “So what are you going to do to me?”

“Well, first of all,” Tami took his arm and led him to a stuffed chair across the room, “I need you to take off your shoes and socks for me.”

“Okay,” Dave was puzzled. He sat down and reached down and took off his shoes and socks. The floor seemed a little cold under his bare feet. “Now what?

The three girls stood around him, smiling. “It’s okay, Dave,” Tami patted his shoulder. “We’re not going to hurt you.”

“We just want to get to know you better,” Melissa smiled at him.

“We don’t mean to make you uncomfortable,” Tami smiled. She held out her hand to him. “Why don’t you stand up?”

The feeling of the three girls standing over Dave had been an uncomfortable one. He stood up, and discovered he felt better. Tami put her hand on his arm.

“So, what year are you in?” she smiled.

“Sophomore,” Dave felt a little more comfortable answering these routine questions.

Mandy interjected, “Impressive! Most guys don’t get into Delta Iota Kappa until they’re juniors.”

Dave smiled. “Well, they invited me, and I really wanted to join.”

Tami was maneuvering Dave over into the middle of the room. “So what’s your major?”

“Math.”

Tami nodded. “How do you like it?”

“It’s okay, I guess. I wish they hadn’t scheduled some of the classes so early. I have one at 7:45. in the morning.”

“Ugh!” This from Mandi. “I’m not even awake then! How do you ever do it?”

“It’s hard.”

Tami put her hand on Dave’s back. “Okay, we need you to stand right there, just for a minute.”

Dave stopped. “Okay, now what?

Tami hesitated. “We, ah, need you to take off your shirt for just a minute.”

Mandi and Melissa giggled apologetically. Mandi asked, “Do you mind?”

“I mean, if you’re bashful . . .” This from Melissa.

Tami smiled, “It’ll be just for a few minutes.”

Dave hesitated, and then shrugged. “Okay, then.” He reached down and pulled off his sweatshirt. As he did so, he thought he heard a short inhalation of breath from Mandi. “There!” he said. “Now what?”

Melissa was looking at his bare chest. “We don’t mean to embarrass you, Dave.”

“It’s no big deal,” Dave responded, half-truthfully. To be honest, he did feel a little self-conscious, like they were staring at his body. “What do you want me to do now?”

Tami took his arm. “So, a math major? What are you going to do after you graduate?”

“Probably go into accounting. I’ve always liked working with numbers.”

Tami nodded. “A lot of math majors doing business math?”

“Actually, yes, probably about a third of the department.”

Melissa jumped in. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Yes,” Dave was a little taken aback by the change of topic.

“Another math student?”

“No, she’s majoring in music.”

“What’s her name?”

“Annie.”

“Annie? Do I know her?”

“You might,” Dave hesitated. “Annie Seeger. She’s about so tall, “Dave gestured with his hand, “ shoulder-length red hair, . . .”

“Oh, her!” Mandi jumped in. “Yeah, I know who you mean. Doesn’t she live over in one of the dorms?

“Yeah, in Wright Hall.” Dave nodded. “You know her?”

“Well, I don’t know her,” Mandi acknowledged, “but I’ve seen her around campus. And I think I’ve seen her with you.”

Tami interrupted. “Okay, then.” She turned to Hunk. “You--” she pointed to him “get going!”

Hunk looked dismayed. “I thought I was supposed to stay here. . . .”

“Nope.” Tami made a shooing motion with her hand, gesturing him toward the door. “You go do what you’re gonna do next.”

Without another word Hunk nodded and got up and exited out the door, flipping it shut behind him.

“And you—“ Tami came back over to Dave, “I need for you to put your hands behind your back for a minute.”

“Like this?” Dave held up his arms and reached back and laid his hands against the middle of his back, clasped together.

Immediately, he felt some kind of binding being passed around his wrists. They were being pulled tight. He tried to move his arms, but he couldn’t—they were tied behind his back.

Melissa swung in front of him. She had her cellphone out, and she held it up, aimed at Dave. She moved her finger, and Dave heard a soft “click.”

“Hey! What are you doing?” he protested.

“Just taking a picture,” Melissa grinned at him.

He felt Tami’s hand on his bare back. “It’s okay, Dave,” she rubbed her hand gently up and down his back. “We won’t hurt you.”

“We do have to blindfold you, though,” Mandy’s voice came from behind him. Almost immediately a cloth blindfold appeared in front of his eyes. As it tightened around his head he struggled to free his hands. He felt Tami’s hand on his bare shoulder.

“Easy, there, Dave! I told you, we’re not going to hurt you.”

“Get that thing off me!” Dave shouted. “Get that blindfold off me, and untie me right now!”

“Okay, pretty soon.” Tami’s voice was low and soothing. But Dave refused to be pacified.

“Not ‘pretty soon!’ Right now!” He heard his voice rising. “Right now! Ri____!”

As he opened his mouth, he felt something being stuffed into it, and a cord tied behind his head.

“It’s okay. It’s just a ball gag,” he heard Melissa’s voice.

“We can’t have you shouting and making all that noise, can we?” Tami’s hand was sliding gently up and down Dave’s bare back. “Now, it’s almost time to go.”

“Mmmmph! Mmmmmph!” Dave tried to talk but the ball gag stopped him.

He felt Tami’s hand move to his bare shoulder. “It’s okay, Dave. We’re not going to hurt you. We’re just going to take you for a little walk, that’s all.”

“We’ll steer you, so you don’t trip over anything,” Mandy added.

“Just one thing,” Melissa’s voice came from in front of him. “Before we go, we have to take off your jeans.”

“We’re going to walk you around campus in nothing but your little underpants.” Mandy added.

“Won’t you look cute!” As Melissa said this, Dave heard her stooping down in front of him. He tried to step away, but Tami’s hand held his shoulder in place. He felt Mandy’s hand on his back.

“Mmmmmmph!” he tried to protest, as he felt Melissa’s fingers slip under the button on his jeans and felt her knuckles wiggle against his navel as she deftly unbuttoned him. He heard the zzzzzzzzzzip! of his zipper, and felt the loosening of the waist of his jeans. He felt Melissa’s hands on his hips, then sliding down the outside of his thighs, pushing his jeans to the ground, as the air struck his bare legs.

“Ooooh! Look at that!” Mandy cooed. “He’s wearing his little tighty-whities!”

“He certainly looks well-hung,” Melissa observed.

As his jeans landed on the floor, he felt Melissa’s hand gripping his lower leg. Then he felt something around his ankle. It felt similar to the binding on his wrists. Then he felt another one around his other ankle.

Tami rubbed his shoulder, “That’s just to keep your ankles from getting too far apart. To keep you from running away from us.” She chuckled, “You can still walk.”

Dave suddenly realized how exposed he felt in front of these three girls. He heard them walking around him, obviously studying his bare body. Then he felt Tami’s hand against his back again, stroking up and down. Her voice sounded from next to him.

“Time to go for a little walk around campus, Dave.”

Mandy’s hand gripped his other arm. “We hope you won’t be too embarrassed, Dave,” she giggled, “of being shown in public with nothing on but those skimpy little underpants.” All the girls giggled.

“Mmmmmmph!” Dave tried to protest, but the ball gag muted him. He felt Mandy’s hand grip his arm tighter and try to lead him forward. He resisted, stiffening his feet on the floor.

“Aw, come on, Dave!” Melissa coaxed. “Now don’t make this hard. Don’t you want to let all the girls out there check out your body?”

“Grrrmmmmmmph!”

Suddenly he felt Tami’s hand leave his back. Then he felt a sharp SLAP! on his left buttock. It made him jump.

“Come on, Dave! Let’s go!” Another SLAP! Dave hesitantly started walking forward.

“That’s a nice little ass,” he heard Tami remark. “I hope he makes me do that a lot!”

He felt Tami’s hand on his bare back again. Another pair of hands took his right arm. He felt himself being led forward. Then he heard a door open. He was led through it, and could feel a light breeze. He was outside.

“Now, careful,” Tami’s voice came from near his left ear. “There’s two steps down.”

Dave felt carefully with his toe. He felt the front porch stairs and carefully stepped down them, all the time feeling hands on his arms and back. A couple of steps and he was at the bottom.

“Okay, Dave, you’re on the front sidewalk now. Just keep on going forward,” Mandy instructed. He felt Melissa’s hands gripping his upper arm as he walked, and felt Tami’s hand, still sliding gently up and down his bare back.

“See?” Mandy’s voice came from in front of him. “This isn’t so bad, is it? You’re outside, in your little underpants, and everything’s fine”

Suddenly Dave felt the palm of Tami’s other hand on his bare stomach. “Stop here,” she commanded. “We’re at the sidewalk by the street.”

At that moment, Dave heard the whoosh of a car passing in front of them. It sped by, then sounded like it was slowing down, then speeding up again.

“I think they were checking you out,” chortled Mandy.

Tami commanded “Turn right here. We’re going to walk up the street toward the Student Center.” Her hand slid up to the back of Dave’s neck. She guided him to the right, then straightened him out. As they started up the street, he felt her hand slide back down his bare back again, all the way down to the elastic of his underpants.

Suddenly “Whoo-eee!” came a hoot from across the street.

“Someone else checking out your body, Dave,” Melissa snickered. “They like you.”

“That’s ‘cause you look so cute, walking down the street in public, with nothing on but those skimpy little underpants,” gloated Mandy.

“I wonder what your little girlfriend Annie would think if she could see you right now? Walking up the street in nothing but those tiny little underpants?”

From somewhere in front of Dave came the sound of giggling females. As he walked they came closer. One of them said “Ooooh! Look at this!”

“He looks adorable!”

“Look at that little belly button!”

Mandy said, “Do you want to touch him?”

“Can we?”

“Sure.” Her hand gripped Dave’s arm, forcing him to stop.

Suddenly he felt a cold finger touching his bare chest. The finger moved around in a slow circle, then travelled tantalizingly down toward his belly. “This is nice! He’s such a cutie!”

Dave tried to step back, but Tami’s hand on his back held him in place.

The girl’s finger drifted down and touched Dave’s bare belly. “Look at this sweet little belly button!” Dave could feel her finger rubbing his navel, in a circular motion.

Another girl’s voice joined in. “It goes ‘round and ‘round.” She giggled.

“What’s his name?’ The first girl asked.

Mandy replied, “This is Dave.”

“Poor Dave! I bet he feels pretty embarrassed!” She giggled.

The finger stopped rubbing him. He felt Tami’s hand slide down his back to his butt cheek. “Let’s go, Dave.” He felt her fingers pinch his buttock.

They continued down the street. Dave thought, we should be coming to Chestnut Street pretty soon. He hoped they’d just go around the block.

“Stop,” ordered Mandy.

Dave guessed that they were at the intersection of Chestnut and High Streets. There was a light there, and it was obviously red, if they were waiting to cross.

He felt a whoosh! in front of him, as a car turned the corner. He heard an abrupt car horn “honk!”

Melissa’s voice said, “You’re pretty popular this morning, Dave!” She chuckled.

Tami’s hand prodded his butt cheek. “Green light,” she announced. “Watch the step down the curb.”

He stepped carefully ahead, allowing Tami’s hand on his back to guide him.

“Now a step up for the curb,” she cautioned. Dave stepped up.

Abruptly he heard a couple of girls giggle. They’d been on the sidewalk watching.

“Just keep walking,” Tami ordered.

Dave walked straight ahead. He figured, we should be in front of Scott Hall right now. He sensed that there was a large building on his right.

Suddenly there was the sound of a door opening and closing. He heard an “Ooooooh!” coming from the sidewalk in front of the building, then a “Hi, Dave!” and a female giggle.

He heard Tami ask, “Do you know him?”

“Sure,” said the newcomer, in a somewhat familiar voice. “This is Dave. He’s in one of my classes.” The voice stopped right in front of him. He felt a hand on his bare stomach. “Hey, Dave! Guess who!” She giggled and her hand rubbed his naked belly. “I’ll give you a clue—Dr. Padrilla’s English Lit class!”

Dave tried furiously to think about his English class.

“Right next to you on your left—long brown hair—glasses“

Now Dave remembered. What was her name? Linda? Glenda?

“Aw, Dave! It’s me, Wendi! Remember?” He felt her hand slide up his chest. Her finger slid up and touched his left nipple.

“Mmmmmmmph!” Dave felt himself backing off, but Tami’s hand on his back kept him firmly in place.

Wendi’s finger was making little circles on Dave’s nipple. It was making him tingle. “Does that tickle?” she cooed. “I think you like it when I do that to you.”

He heard Tami suppress a giggle.

Her finger ran down to his belly again. Then it went away. He heard her say, “I gotta get a picture of you, Dave.”

“Nmmmmmph! Nmmmmmmmmph!” Dave tried to move, but Tami was bracing her hand on the small of his back, and Mandy was gripping his right arm firmly. He heard a quiet “click” from Wendi’s camera.

“That’ll be a cute pic to show everyone!” She chuckled.

“Oh, wait!” A new female voice came from off to the left. She was running toward him. “Take one of me with him!”

“Hey, Wendi!” Tami called out. “Take one with Rachel in it!”

Dave heard footsteps running up to him. He heard Rachel’s voice, getting lower in front of him, and realized she was hunched down. He felt her hand on the inside of his bare thigh.

“Cute!” Wendi called from in front of Dave somewhere. He heard another “click.”

“I like these sexy legs!” Rachel purred, from down in front of him. He felt her hand sliding up and down the inside of his thigh. “I like all these little hairs on his legs.” Then she slid up, and Dave felt one of her fingers touching the crotch of his underpants. “I really like this part here.”

He heard all the girls giggle.

Rachel laughed. “I’m gonna tickle his pickle!”

Dave felt her finger slide up the front of his underpants and wiggle lightly up and down over his penis. He could feel his crotch starting to tingle.

“Ooooh, look! He likes it!”

“It’s getting bigger!”

Amid the tittering, Dave heard the “click” of Melissa’s camera.

He heard Wendi’s voice, “Hey, Dave! Does your little girlfriend know what’s happening to you?”

“His girlfriend? I didn’t know he had a girlfriend.” This from Rachel, who kept on tickling.

Melissa’s camera clicked again.

“Yeah. I’ve seen him around campus with that little Annie, from over in Wright Hall.”

“Well, I hope she’s not the jealous kind. I hope she won’t mind that I’m tickling his little boy thingee.” Rachel giggled.

“I hope not,” Melissa remarked. “I’m going to be posting some of these pictures on my website.”

Rachel ran her hand down Dave’s bare thigh. He heard her stand up and say, “Whoo! Now it looks like he’s got a rocket in his pocket”

All the girls laughed. “Poor Dave!” Mandy cooed. “He must feel so degraded! Being put on display like this in just these little underpants.” Dave felt her finger running along the edge of the elastic on his underpants.

Dave heard another female voice approaching. “Ooooooooh!” it cooed. “A BOY! With nothing on but his little tiny UNDIES!”

Dave felt Tami’s hand on his back, gently pushing him toward the newcomer. She asked, “Wanna see him?”

“Oooooh! Yes! I like seeing BOYS’ BODIES!” Dave heard a “slurp” and then felt a wet fingertip touching his nipple. It began going around in a circular motion.

“I like TOUCHING BOYS on their BARE NIPPLES,” the new voice said. “Whenever I TOUCH a BOY on his NIPPLE he has to get it NICE and PERKY, just for ME.” The finger kept caressing Dave’s nipple, then stopped. Just then a breeze blew past his body. He shivered as it blew across his moist skin.

“Oh, look at that nipple!” Mandy exclaimed. “It’s nice and pointy! And erect!”

The finger rubbed across his nipple again. He realized that it had gotten hard.

Wendi’s voice said, “I see something else that’s getting big and perky.”

“Oooh, yeah!” “Look at the size of that bazooka!”

All the girls laughed.

The new girl said, “I wanna LOOK!” and before Dave could back out of the way he felt her finger touch his belly and slide down inside his underpants. He felt the finger pulling the elastic out. ”Oooooh! CUTE!” she cooed. Dave felt a finger sliding though his pubic hair. “Oooh, look at all those little hairs! And look at that nice big weenie!”

Then Dave heard the click of Wendi’s camera, right in front of his belly. Wendi chortled, “I got a picture of Dave’s thingee!”

Everyone laughed.

“I’m gonna show this to my friends!” Wendi exulted.

Dave struggled, but he couldn’t move against the ropes holding his wrists together behind his back.

“Hey, Tami,” Dave heard Melissa’s voice.

A pause, then some whispering between the two girls. Tittering, then more whispering. Dave waited to hear the outcome.

“Dave,” Tami finally said, “we’re going to walk you over to the fence.”

Dave remembered that there was a cast iron fence, about four feet high, running in front of Scott Hall and the Union. He felt Tami’s hand on his bare back again, and felt Mandy’s hand take his arm. They guided him ahead about fifty feet, then stopped him and turned him around. He felt Tami’s hand on his bare belly, gently pushing him back. Then he felt the fence behind him, touching his bare thighs.

Melissa’s voice spoke. “We’re going to tie your legs to the fence, Dave. So you don’t get away.”

At that moment he felt hands from behind him reaching through the fence with cord, and passing it around the front of his thighs, down near his knees. He felt the cord draw tight, binding his legs to the fence posts. He tried to move his legs, but he couldn’t. He felt a hand sliding slowly up and down the inside of his thigh. He heard a voice from behind him, “Easy, does it, Dave. You can’t escape from us!” then several giggles.

He felt Tami’s hand on his bare belly. He felt her fingers slide down and under the elastic of his underpants. Her fingers moved teasingly back and forth under the elastic.

“You’ve gotten too big down there, Dave,” she said in his ear. “We’re going to have to remove your underpants and empty your penis.”

“Mmmmmmmph!!!” Dave struggled, to no avail. Inside the blindfold he could imagine all the girls standing around, waiting for his genitals to be bared for everyone to see. He could hear them tittering as they watched.

Tami continued, “Now, Melissa is just going to push down your underpants, so we can all see your penis.” As she spoke, Dave felt fingers slide under the elastic of his underpants on both hips. He felt them sliding down his sides, and felt the air striking his naked crotch. He heard the girls gasp and titter.

“Woo-hoo! Look at that PENIS!”
“It’s so BIG!”

“It looks like it’s gonna BURST!

“That penis is a WHOPPER!”

Dave struggled against the fencepost, to no avail.

“Hee-hee-hee! Look at him wiggle!”

“Look how his balls bounce around when he wiggles!”

He heard several soft “clicks” and knew that he was being photographed nude.

“Okay, then, Dave,” he heard Melissa’s voice. “Tami is going to rub your penis and make you squirt.”

At that moment he felt fingers gripping around his penis. The fingers began to stroke up and down, pulling and pushing, manipulating him. He felt his whole body start to tingle, and heard himself breathing harder. The girls continued to titter:

“Go, Dave!”

“Pump that penis for us, Dave!”

“Look at it! It’s getting bigger!”

Dave felt his penis swelling under the touch of Tami’s fingers. She increased her finger pressure a little. He felt himself starting to breathe harder.

“Come, on Dave! You have to squirt for me.” She squeezed a little more. “I want to see a nice big squirt”

He kept hearing girls’ voices tittering, and knew he was attracting an increasing audience.

“O – MY – GOD!”

“Hey! That’s Dave! From our English Lit class!”

“I always wondered what he looked like naked.”

“I like that body!”

“Looks like he’s being milked!’

“Yeah—right here in public! That must be so humiliating for him!”

“I bet he really feels degraded!”

“Poor Dave!”

“Look how big his thingee is!”

Click! Another picture of him, being taken.

“Look at that penis! It’s getting so big!”

Dave felt Tami’s other hand in the small of his back, bracing him, while her right hand stroked his penis, harder and harder.

“C’mon, Dave! Cum for us!” the spectators continued.

“We wanna see a nice big squirt!”

Dave felt another finger touching the bottom of his testicle, and heard a voice saying, “Look at these balls!”

“He’s well hung, that’s for sure!”

“Let’s go, Dave!” a voice said next to his right ear. “Show us a good hard squirt!” He felt a finger touching his left nipple, and begin to rub in a circular motion.

Suddenly Tami’s fingers shifted on his penis. She squeezed harder. Dave couldn’t take it any more. He felt the tingling and swelling in his penis becoming unbearable. All at once he exploded—his semen shot out of his penis like water out of a fire-hose.

“Whooee!” the girls cheered.

“There it is!”

“Nice squirt, Dave!”

“I got it on video!”

“What a squirt!”

Dave felt a cloth being wiped over the end of his penis, cleaning him off. “How far did that go?” Tami was asking.

“At least five feet!”

“It was more than that.”

“That was a big squirt! There was a lot!”

“It went all over the place!”

“Nice job, Dave!” Dave felt someone’s fingertips rubbing up and down his bare breast. He felt someone swat playfully at his limp penis, while someone else was untying his legs from the fence.

“I hope his girlfriend didn’t see that!”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“Yeah, little Annie Seeger, over in Wright Hall. I wonder if she’s around.”

“No,” Tami answered. “We’re keeping her busy right now, so she doesn’t see what we’re doing to Dave here.”

Dave felt fingers pulling his underpants back up over his private parts. He tried to say, “What do you mean, you’re keeping her busy?” but it just came out “Wmph mmmmph, mmmmm hmmmph mmmmmph?”

“Aww! That’s so cute! He’s trying to talk!”

Dave lurched, but the bindings around his wrists restricted his movement. He tried to step away from all the touching fingers, but his ankles were still roped together, so he could only move his legs very slowly. He felt a hand grasp his right arm, and another hand lower on his bare back.

“Okay, Dave. Time to go.”
Last edited by Datom on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NudeBaG

Re: Initiation

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic story!
Datom

Re: Initiation

Post by Datom »

Part III

[WARNING: THE NEXT SECTION CONTAINS A SCENE INVOLVING FORCED SEX WITH A FEMALE. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER]
Dave felt hands holding his arms, while other hands were pulling his underpants back up. Grateful to at least have his genitals covered once again, he held still. He felt girls’ hands sliding up the insides of his thighs. Another hand rubbed his belly several times. Then he felt a hand on his back, and heard Tami’s voice.

“Okay, Dave. Time to go.”

Dave felt Tami’s hand guiding him away from the fence and back onto the sidewalk. He heard the chatter of girls’ voices behind hi.

Suddenly, Tami grabbed Dave’s arm.

“Oh, look! There’s Jackie!”

“C’mon, Dave! Let’s go show you to Jackie!’

The hands steered Dave off to the right. They walked him about 200 feet, then stopped him.

“Hey, Jackie! Look at this! We’re initiating Dave!’

“Well, well, well,” said a new voice in front of Dave. “Look at this!” Dave felt fingertips stroking his bare chest, and playing with his nipple. “Mmmmmm! Nice!”

Tami explained. “We’re walking him around campus like this, as part of the initiation.”

Dave felt her hand bracing his back, as Jackie’s fingertips strayed down his front, making a circling gesture around his navel, then moving on down to the elastic of his underpants. “I like this part, right under his belly button.” The fingers made a circling gesture on his lower stomach, then returned to the elastic.

She touched his underpants, feeling his flaccid penis. “Awww! What’s wrong here? Feels like he has a limp dick!” She rubbed with her finger. “Doesn’t he like me?”

Mandi chimed in, “We just milked him. A few minutes ago.”

“You should have seen it,” Melissa joined in. “It was big!”

The fingers pulled back his elastic. He felt Jackie’s breath as she was peering at his penis. “Ooooh! I’ll bet it was cute!” The elastic snapped back in place, and the fingers left his underpants. He flinched. Suddenly he felt a pinch on his right butt cheek. He flinched again.

“Nice ass!” Jackie chuckled. “I like how he squirms when I pinch his ass!” Another pinch, and she chuckled again.

“Ooooooh! Is that Dave?” a new voice joined in, approaching.

“Yeah. We’re initiating him. We’re walking him around campus in nothing but his underpants.”

“Oooooooh! I always wanted to see his body!” the new girl continued. “I always stare at him during our lit class, and I fantasize about his naked body!” He felt fingertips on his belly. “Look at this body!”

Dave felt breath on his right nipple. “I’m going to kiss his little nipple,” said the girl. Dave felt lips on his chest, and a wet tongue licking around his nipple. He felt tingly.

“Mmmmmm! This is so sexy! I always fantasized about kissing Dave’s little nipple.” She drew back. “Now I’m going to put a little kiss— right on his belly button!”

He felt breathing on his stomach, then the moist lips around his navel, then the wet tongue licking him. “Just like I fantasized!” she purred. She slowly began kissing the lower part of Dave’s belly, stopping at the elastic on his underpants. He felt her fingers hold the bump of his penis, through the fabric.

“Awww! It’s so little!”

“We had to make him empty it. It was getting too big,” remarked Tami.

“It wasn’t little a couple minutes ago,” Mandy put in.

“I want to see it,” and the fingers took the elastic of Dave’s underpants and pulled them partway down, exposing his penis. He felt fingers gently taking the end of his penis and holding it.

“It’s so cute!” she exclaimed softly. “I want to kiss it!” Dave felt moist lips around the very end of his penis, and a wet tongue lapping at the tip. Then it stopped.

“I wish I could see it when it was big!”

Melissa observed, “Oh, it’ll get bigger later on.”

Dave felt the elastic being pulled back up.

“Doesn’t Dave have a girlfriend? That little Annie, from Wright Hall?”

“Yeah.”

“I wish I could be his girlfriend! His body is so beautiful!” Dave felt his belly being stroked.

Tami chuckled. “I bet you don’t wish that right now!”

“That’s for sure,” Mandy giggled. “You wouldn’t want to be where Annie is, right now—or maybe you would!”

The girls all laughed.

Tami inhaled sharply. “I forgot—we didn’t tell Dave about that part.” She chuckled.

“Maybe we should show him.” Melissa hummed.

“Good idea. Okay, Dave, let’s go!” Dave felt Tami’s hand on his back once again, and felt hands taking his arms on each side. He felt himself being led along the sidewalk between buildings.

As they walked, Dave could hear female voices, usually at some distance:

“Whoo-ee! Look at that!”

“What a cutie!”

“Hey, isn’t that Dave?”

“That’s right! He’s in our class!”

“Look at those legs!”

“Cute belly!”

“Nice ass!”

“He must be so embarrassed! Being put on display like that, in nothing but those little underpants!”

Dave felt Tami’s hand steering him around a corner. The hands on his arms turned him. He felt cooler, out of the sun. He remembered that there was a narrow space between Jackson Hall and the Food Service Building. He must be between the two buildings.

He heard Tami’s voice: “Okay, I think it’s the third window.” He was led farther into the space, then he felt hands turning him so he was facing one of the buildings. “Right here.”

He heard muted giggling behind his back, then felt a cord around his lower legs, binding them together. He tried to move his legs, but they were already tied. He felt the cord tighten on his bare calves.

“Okay, we’re here,” Mandy announced. “We can un-blindfold him.”

Dave felt a hand on his back, and another one on his shoulder. He felt fingers at the back of his head, working on the cord on the blindfold. Then it slipped off and he could see.

He was standing against a building, facing into a window. Around him were Tami, Mandy, and Melissa, as well as two other girls that he didn’t recognize. They were touching him; Tami had her hand on his upper back, near his neck. Mandy had one hand on his arm, and the other on his chest, with her index finger slowly stroking his nipple. Melissa was kneeling down, sliding her hand up and down his thigh.

But his attention was immediately drawn to the window.

Looking into the window, Dave could see a room, somewhat illuminated. There were various small items of furniture around the walls. On the opposite wall from the window was a bed, with sheets and pillow. And lying on the bed, naked and captive, was a girl.

Annie!

Annie’s ankles both had straps around them, connected to cords that attached to the corners of the bed’s footboard, securely holding her legs in a spread position. Similarly her wrists were strapped, with cords attached to the headboard. She was helpless and vulnerable on the bed. She was squirming, trying unavailingly to free herself from her humiliating captivity. Her eyes were red; she’d been crying.

Dave wanted to jump through the window and run to the bed and free her. He wished he could burst through his own bonds, pull his hands and his legs free, and charge in to Annie’s rescue. Instead, he had to stand there impotently and look.

“Your little girlfriend looks pretty cute on that bed, Dave,” cooed Melissa.

“We hope you don’t mind, Dave,” Mandi purred. “Since you were going to be busy with us this morning, we didn’t want your Annie to get bored. So we captured her and gave her to Hunk to play with.”

“We’re letting Hunk fuck Annie,” Melissa explained. “Isn’t that nice?”

At that moment a door could be heard opening inside the room. Hunk strode in, in a tee shirt and an old pair of shorts. He went over to the bed. Annie started to thrash around even more wildly, as Hunk leaned over the bed. He said something unintelligible as he reached his hand down. He grasped her heaving breast, and began to slowly squeeze it in his huge hand. Dave could see Annie’s mouth open to gasp. Her legs started kicking even harder. Hunk slid his hand across Annie’s breasts and down her naked belly. He turned his head, and Dave could see him grinning as he caressed Annie’s belly, and slipped his hand down to her quivering pubic mound.

“That’s nice,” Tami commented. “I think she likes it.”

“I think he likes her too,” Mandy observed.

Dave watched in horror as Hunk reached down and unbuttoned his shorts. He slipped them down over his thighs. As he turned slightly toward the window, Dave could see Hunk’s huge erect penis, poking evilly out toward Annie. He saw Annie’s eyes open wide in terror, and could just hear her cry “Noooo!” through the glass.

Melissa cooed into Dave’s ear, “I think he’s going to stick his penis into your little girlfriend now.”

Dave squirmed. He tried to yell, “Hmmmmmmmmph! Hmmmmmmmmph!” but the ball gag stifled him. He felt Mandy’s fingers gently pinching his nipple, and Melissa’s hand sliding up the inside of his thigh to his crotch, bumping his testicles.

He watched in horror as Hunk grabbed Annie by the ankles and pulled her legs around his waist. With one hand, he grabbed his huge penis and deftly slipped it onto Annie’s quivering vagina. He began to thrust, penetrating Annie deeper and deeper. Her screams of “No! Stop! Please stop!” could be vaguely heard through the glass. Hunk was grinning hungrily, as he pumped harder and harder, making Annie lurch and squirm all the more. Dave watched helplessly, as she screamed and cried. It seemed to go on for minute after minute.

Then, as Hunk was about to reach his peak, Tami reached up and tapped on the glass.

Annie’s head turned. She looked at the window in horror, seeing Dave gaping in at her in her moment of degradation. He could see the look in her eyes—her humiliation was complete.

At that moment Hunk made his final thrust into her, shooting his hot semen coursing deep up inside her helpless squirming body.

Numb, Dave felt Tami’s hand rubbing his back and neck. “Well!” she purred into his ear, “Wasn’t that nice?”

Mandy chimed in, “I bet your little girlfriend really liked being fucked by Hunk!”

One look inside the window belied her observation. Hunk had backed off and was pulling up his shorts. Annie’s face was clearly visible, looking dumbly at the window. Even at that distance Dave could see the glistening of tears on her face.

Suddenly, Dave felt hands grabbing his arms from behind, and pulling him back from the window. At the same moment he felt something slide over the top of his head—the blindfold again.

“It’s time to go, Dave,” Tami’s voice purred. “We just wanted you to know that someone was taking care of your little girlfriend.”

Dave barely heard her. He just kept seeing the horrifying sequence over and over in his mind—Annie strapped to the bed, Hunk penetrating her, the terrified look on her face, and the final humiliation as she’d looked at the window and seen him watching.

He felt himself being led back out into the street, and heard a couple of female voices hooting”

“Wow! Look at that!”

“Nice body!”

“Look at that ass!”

Dave felt the hands leading him down the sidewalk. Suddenly he felt fingers sliding across his bare stomach. He heard a girl giggle as she walked by.

“They like you, Dave,” Mandy chuckled.

“Hey! Look! There’s Miss Soboloff! You know, the T A from the History Department!”

“Let’s go show Dave to Miss Soboloff!”

Dave felt hands guiding him over to the left. He heard Melissa’s voice, “Hey, Miss Soboloff! Look at this!”

An older female voice sounded in front of Dave, with a measured Russian accent. “What is this? What are you doing to Dave?” He felt himself pushed up, then stopped.

Tami’s voice came from his left side, “We’re showing him around campus in just his underpants. It’s part of an initiation.”

Mandy chimed in, “How do you like him?”

“He is nice,” Miss Soboloff’s voice came from directly in front of him. He felt two bony fingers poke at his bare right nipple, and squeeze it. “Is very nice.”

“All the girls on campus are checking him out,” Melissa chuckled.

The bony fingers ran down his chest and pulled back the elastic on his underpants. “Good body.” Miss Soboloff’s voice mused. He felt her fingers gripping his penis. “Is good strong penis,” she observed. “Good for fucking.”

The three girls giggled. Dave was surprised to realize that his penis was beginning to feel erect again. The fingers squeezed it a few times, then let go.

As they walked, they passed other students, singly or in pairs. Dave could hear them giggling, whistling, and making humiliating comments about his body. He realized that his penis was starting to get hard again.

After another fifteen minutes’ walk, periodically interrupted by giggling, touching, and pawing, Dave felt himself being led up a walkway to a house.

“Two steps up,” warned Tami.

As Dave went up the steps he sensed a door opening at the top. He was led in, and steered about ten feet into the room. His blindfold was removed.

He looked around. He was in the Δ Ι Ε house, in the front room, where he’d started. Mandy, Melissa, and Tami were there.

Mandy reached down and ran her finger across his underpants, right on his erect penis. “Woah! It’s growing again!”

“ Looks like we got here just in time!”

“Should we empty it again?”

“No, let’s just let him hold it.” They all chuckled.

“Grmmmmmmmph!” he grunted. He wished they’d take the ball gag out of his mouth, or at least untie his hands. Mandy took his arm and guided him farther into the room.

On one side of the room was a stairway, with wooden rails. Dave was led over to the bottom post and turned around. Then he could feel his hands being tied to the post. He tried to pull away, but the post held him there.

“Oh, you’re not going to escape just yet,” chortled Tami. “Not ‘til we’re completely done with you.”

At that moment the door opened, and Hunk swaggered in. He looked sweaty and had a tired but smug grin on his face. Dave wanted to lunge out and punch him in the face, but his hands were still tied firmly to the post.

“Whooo-eee!” Hunk grinned. “I guess I got the fun part.”

As the three girls grinned, Hunk walked over to where Dave was tied up, and smirked right in his face. “I fucked your girlfriend,” he gloated.

“Grmmmmmmmph!” Dave squirmed and struggled fruitlessly against the ropes.

“I fucked her real good,” Hunk went on. “That was nice for her. Rammed my missile right up into her little slot, and shot right into her. Now she knows what it feels like to be fucked by a real man.” He grinned at Dave tauntingly.

“Grmmmmmmmph!” Dave was getting more furious by the minute.

“How was she, Hunk?” Mandy asked.

“That Annie?” Hunk shrugged. “Aw, she was no big deal. She kept whining all the time I was undressing her. And she didn’t want it—I had to tie her down to the bed and spread her open. The whole time she just kept crying and yelling for me to stop.” He shook his head. “God, what a baby!”

“GRMMMMMMMPH!”

“Uh-oh!” Tami grinned, rubbing Dave’s back slowly up and down. “Looks like you’re getting mad!” She pouted, “Please don’t get mad, Dave!”

“It’s okay. It’s all just part of the initiation,” Mandy chimed in.

“It was just a gag,” Melissa added. “No big deal.”

Hunk turned. “Well, I gotta get going.” He grinned. “It’s been fun!” With that, he walked out the door, letting it swing shut behind him.

Dave pulled at the rope with his arms, but the rope held him fast. Mandy came up to him and rubbed her fingertips slowly over his chest. “It’s okay, Dave. Don’t worry that your girlfriend got fucked by someone else. That’s okay.”

Tami came out in front of him. “Now, if I take the gag out of your mouth, you have to promise not to yell or get mad,” she warned him, “otherwise the gag goes right back in.”

“Yeah,” chimed in Melissa. “We can’t un-gag you unless you promise to keep quiet.”

“Promise?” Tami looked at Dave with big eyes.

Dave nodded.

Tami reached up to Dave’s face and took the ball out of his mouth, and pulled it down in front of his neck.

“He raped her!” he burst out. “He stripped her and tied her down and raped her! He even said so! You saw how she was crying and . . . Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!” The ball was suddenly shoved back into his mouth.

“Aw, Dave! You promised! You said you wouldn’t get mad if we took the gag out. Then the first thing you did was yell at us! So, back in it goes!” Tami grinned. “Sorry!”

Her fingers touched Dave’s chest, pushing him back against the stair rail.

“You’ll just have to stand right here” Mandy chimed in, “until you calm down.”

Dave tried to get control over himself. He started to realize that he’d never get out of here if he started yelling every time they took the ball out of his mouth.

Tami touched his chest again, and stroked his nipple with her finger. “We’re going to bring you something, Dave. Something that I think you’ll like very much. But only if you promise to quit being so mad at us. Do you promise?”

Dave nodded.

“Really? “

Dave nodded again.

“Okay. We’ll be back.” Tami grinned, and ran her finger down Dave’s chest to his navel, and tickled it. Then she and Mandy and Melissa all turned and walked out.

Left alone, Dave tried to calm down. He tried as hard as he could not to think about Annie, lying naked and helpless on that bed, being raped by Hunk. He tried to get her tear-stained face out of his mind, and her horrified look when she’d seen him and realized that he was watching her degradation.

As he stood tied up to the stair post, he began to calm down a little. Next time he saw Annie he’d have to . . . have to what? Apologize? It hadn’t been his fault. He’d had no idea that they were going to involve Annie like that! And she’d be as embarrassed to see him after that as he would to see her. He began to think about avoiding her as long as he could, but he couldn’t do that.

He found his mind wandering to the “surprise” Tami had mentioned. What did she mean by that? He wondered. If it was anything like the other surprises they’d given him that day, it could only mean hurt and humiliation.

After about twenty minutes, he heard the door opening. Hunk, Tami, Mandy, and Melissa came in again, this time with another girl. Dave didn’t recognize her. She was a little shorter than the others, and had strawberry-blond hair and big eyes. She was dressed in a pink camisole top and jean shorts, and looked at Dave bashfully. He could tell she was looking at his near-naked body, but she didn’t say anything.

Tami spoke. “First of all, Dave, we want you to know that the initiation is over. You passed. And now you’re a member of Delta Iota Kappa.” She put her hand on his chest. “Congratulations.”

Hunk grinned. “Welcome to the House, Dave! We’re glad to have you!”

Dave didn’t know how to feel. After the humiliation he’d been put through, followed by the agony of seeing Annie’s degradation, he felt as though it was an honor not worth getting. He was glad for a moment that he was still tied up and gagged, so he wouldn’t have to respond.

Tami, Mandy, and Melissa were grinning. The new girl was still looking up and down his bare body, as if studying every detail. Her gaze started to linger on his underpants. Then suddenly she saw that he was looking at her, and she looked shyly away.

Hunk spoke up. “Dave, as a Delta Iota Kappa member, one of the privileges you’re entitled to is companionship. Whenever we have a party or an event, you’ll need a hot young girl to have along with you.”

Tami jumped in. “Dave, this is Kelli. She’s new this year. She’s a freshman, and she just pledged Gamma Nu Tau, and she needs a Big Brother from Delta Iota Kappa.” Tami put her hand on Kelli’s shoulder. “So we’re giving you Kelli. She belongs to you now, Dave.”

Dave looked at the new girl. Kelli. She looked at Dave’s bare body, then bashfully came up to him. Her face was right in front of his chest. He could feel her breath on his bare skin.

“I belong to you now, Dave,” she said in a soft musical voice. “I’m your property. Whenever you want a girl to go with you to a party or anything, you can have me. And if you’re lonesome, you can call me and I’ll come to you.” She leaned forward and kissed his bare nipple gently. “And if you’re ever horny and want to have sex with a girl, you may screw me. Any time you like. My body belongs to you. I’m all yours, Dave.” She kissed his other nipple, then ran her hand gently down his chest to his belly.

“Isn’t she pretty? Do you like her, Dave?” Tami was rubbing Kelli’s bare shoulder. “We’re giving her to you. I hope you like her.”

Dave nodded. He was staring at this lovely young girl, absolutely enchanted. Her eyes were big and beautiful, looking at him in an almost pleading gesture. A strand of her blonde hair had fallen carelessly on her forehead. Her lips were pursed, ready to be kissed.

Kelli knelt down in front of Dave and touched his underpants. She slipped her finger inside the elastic and pulled down, revealing Dave’s penis. Taking it in her fingers, she leaned over and gently kissed it, her lips just barely touching the tip. Then she carefully let the elastic back into place, and stood up again, looking into Dave’s eyes with her own. “Do you like me, Dave?”

Dave nodded again.

Tami reached behind Dave and undid his ball gag. Meanwhile, Melissa was untying his wrists, freeing him from the stair post.

Tami looked at Kelli. “Would you like to take Dave upstairs and let him fuck you?”

“Yes, I would,” Kelli said softly. She held her hand out to Dave and took his hand. “Let’s go upstairs,” she said gently. “I would really like it if you would take me upstairs, Dave. You may put me on the bed up there, and undress me, and fuck me, Dave. Please?”

Without a word, Dave looked into her eyes and nodded, enchanted. Kelli pulled gently at his hand. As Tami and Melissa and Mandy and Hunk watched, he allowed himself to be led around the stair rail and up the stairs with Kelli.