Lazy Sister Update 4/25/24

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Horn-eman000

Lazy Sister Update 4/25/24

Post by Horn-eman000 »

AN: Part 2 is posted in the thread below.

Part 1

Britney was sick and tired of her lay-about sister, Zoey. She had let her move in to help her get back on her feet after she lost her previous job and had eaten too much into her savings to pay her rent for the following month. Britney would be more understanding of Zoey still not having a new job since the job market these days isn’t so great. But Zoey was not even putting in the effort to look for one in the first place. She was 23 years old, but all she ever did was lay around the house watching tv, and she wouldn’t even do any cleaning around the place either. Britney felt that she was just about at her breaking point with her sister’s laziness. And one day, she finally reached it.

Britney had come home from a long and stressful day. She had to go to work a couple hours early and stay till her usual off time. Then, she was stuck in traffic for over an hour. “Why can’t this god-forsaken country just have decent transit,” she kept muttering to herself.

Britney opened the front door to her place and was appalled at the sight she saw. Her blonde haired green eyed sister was laying on the couch, in a pair of her (Britney’s) bra and panties with dishes and pieces of pizza crust everywhere. The kitchen sink was also filled to the brim with dishes and the trash was piling up. Britney was steaming mad.

“Hey!” She shouted at Zoey. She looked over at Britney and smiled. “Oh hey, big sis,” she said, cheerfully. “HEY, BIG SIS,” Britney screamed, incredulously. “I requested that you take out the trash and do the dishes and not only did you not do those things, you made a mess of my living room!”

“Well, sorry,” Zoey responded sounding bored.

“Oh, you’re sorry,” Britney continued screaming. “You sit around MY house everyday doing nothing but watching that junk, not doing any chores, not looking for another job, not paying rent, not anything! You’re a sorry sack of s**t!”

“F**k you,” Zoey shouted back.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?”

“I said F**k y-“

Before Zoey knew it, Britney had stormed across the room and yanked her up off the couch. Britney then swiftly sat down and laid Zoey face down across her lap.

“What are you doing,” Zoey screamed.

“You wanna act like a little sh*t, I’ll start treating you like one!”

With that, Britney hooked her fingers in the waistband of the panties Zoey was wearing and yanked them down, exposing Zoey’s bare butt and pussy. Then, she raised her hand high in the air and swung down hard.

Zoey let out a loud scream as Britney’s hand connected with her bottom. When she pulled her hand away, she had already left an imprint.

Britney raised her hand and smacked Zoey’s butt again and again and again and again. By the time she was done, Zoey’s ass was quite red and she was in tears.

“I let you move in to help you get back on your feet, not so you could sit around my house all day making a mess of everything…. And wear my clothes cause you’re too lazy to do your own laundry! It’s no wonder your ass was fired!”

“I HATE YOU!” Zoey shouted through her tears.

“Oh yeah?”, Britney shouted back. “Well if that’s how it is, then, there’s no harm in doing this!

With that, Britney grabbed Zoey’s hands, yanked them behind her back, stood up and headed towards the front door, keeping Zoey restrained. She opened the door and forced Zoey outside.

“What the f*ck are you doing,” Zoey demanded, trying and failing to escape Britney’s grasp. She was much weaker than her.

“Hey everyone,” Britney shouted to all the people standing on the street nearby. Several people, including the guys next door and the little boy across the street turned and looked over, getting a marvelous view of Zoey’s bare shaven pussy. Her face turned as bright red as her ass.

“Watch me spank my little c*nt of a sister!”

Britney sat down in the chair by her front door and pulled Zoey across her lap again. Several of the people, including all of the males came over to watch, getting a good look at Zoey’s butt and her pussy between her legs.

Britney raised her hand high in the air again and smacked Zoey’s rear, somehow hitting even harder than she had before. And she increased the intensity each time. By the 30th spank in total, Zoey’s ass was shining very brightly red in the summer sunlight. The rest of her body was also very red.

“You are done,” Britney screamed at her. “I’m kicking you out. You’re on your own, baby sis!”

She stood up, once again yanking Zoey’s hands behind her back.

“I’ll be needing these back, of course.”

Britney reached up and unclasped the strap-less bra Zoey was wearing and it fell to the ground, exposing Zoey’s beautiful bare breasts. Britney then reached down and yanked the panties all the way down Zoey’s legs and off, leaving her completely naked. She was now shining as brightly red as a Christmas light.

With both pieces of underwear in one hand, Britney let go of Zoey and pushed her nude body to the ground. Then, she turned around and went back inside her house.

The crowd had gathered around Zoey and was now taking pictures. She stood up and ran to the door to Britney’s place and tried opening it, finding it locked.

“Britney,” she said through her embarrassment and tears, as several of the males, including the young boy started trying to spank her. “I’m sorry! Ow! Please let me back in! Ow!”

“Get off my porch or I’m calling the cops,” Britney shouted from the other side of the door. Zoey didn’t want that. Although public nudity had been legalized, she could still get in trouble for trespassing. Zoey turned to run, not knowing where to go. She couldn’t go back to her parents’ house as they had disowned her a long time ago. And her other siblings lived 100s of miles away. She had no friends either.

“What am I gonna do,” Zoey cried as she just continued running, breasts swinging back and forth.

AN: Very short, I know. Let me know if you have any suggestions for improving this story and if you would like it to continue.
Last edited by Horn-eman000 on Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
student

Re: Lazy sister

Post by student »

:( What is Zoey going to do?

She has no home, no job, and at the moment has no clothes. No friends. Family has had enough of her. Zoey has to leave or be cited for trespass. Public nudity is legal, and Zoey is running to nowhere.

Sounds like a great beginning. When will neighborhood dogs bark at Zoey, perhaps give chase? How is the weather? Will Zoey the slothful get run out of any shops because Zoey obviously has no money? Will Zoey be accused of attempted theft--whether she does or doesn't steal? Since Zoey is quick to anger and seems to make others angry, how long will she be wandering the streets?

There is potential here.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Here is one idea you can take or leave.

Zoey has no place to go. She spends the next few days living in the woods, secretly sneaking into neighbors yards to drink from the hose and steal vegetables from their garden. In the evening she goes back to her sister’s house to beg forgiveness, but Brittney refuses to answer the door.

Finally, she decides to confront her sister at work. Instead, she ends up getting hired as a living mannequin or something else that would allow her to work there on the condition that she stays naked all of the time.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

A nice beginning. :) Seems like Zoe may have to make some kind of deal with her sister so she can keep living with her. Something involving nakedness and humiliation, of course. ;) Maybe she'll have to earn her clothes back in some way.
Horn-eman000

Lazy Sister Part 2: Homeless

Post by Horn-eman000 »

Zoey continued running. To where? She didn’t know, but she had to get away from the crowd of people. That obviously didn't stop tons of others from seeing her, most of whom would just stop and stare at her as she ran by. She was also honked at by several passing vehicles. She had been running for a while now and was really beginning to sweat in the 90-degree weather. She felt endless beads of it trickling down her nude body. Combined with her bright redness from her embarrassment and the shining sun, Zoey wondered if she was blinding anybody who turned to look at her. At some point, Zoey came upon the entrance to a hiking trail. When she reached it, she turned into it hoping to not be seen by anyone else and to cool down in the shade of the trees. Zoey ran down the trail, turning left at an intersection and when it seemed like nobody was around, she stopped to catch her breath, bending over with her arms on her bare knees. She was like that for about a minute when she heard a voice.

"Holy sh*t, what a view!"

Zoey just about jumped out of her skin. She turned around and squealed when she saw two men gawking at her. She was certain the view they were talking about was her pussy and red ass that they surely saw when she was bent over trying to catch her breath. And now, they were getting a great view of her boobs. Zoey resumed running. She turned onto a different trail that she was certain was less used than the others. But just her luck, she saw two more hikers up ahead. Zoey turned back around but stopped when she saw the two guys from earlier running towards her. Not knowing what else to do, Zoey turned and jumped into the bushes on the side of the trail. What she was unaware of was the fact that there was steep hill there. Zoey screamed as she tumbled her way down. With her nudity, she got numerous cuts all over her body from the bushes and roots of trees as she fell.

When Zoey reach the bottom of the hill, the momentum from the fall continued pushing her forward until she fell into a lake. Now skinny dipping, Zoey swam up to the surface of the water and looked around. She saw a small rock beach she could land at and swam towards it. When Zoey got out of the water, she walked over to a small patch of grass where she sat down. Wet, naked, and covered in cuts and bruises, Zoey put her knees to her face and her arms around them and began to cry again.

"What am I going to do," she sobbed to herself. "No job, no family I can go to, no friends, no home, no clothes, nothing..."

Britney had every right to be furious with her, being lazy as hell, not looking for a job, wearing her f*ckin clothes. She deserved to be spanked and then, publicly humiliated when she said she hated Britney.

“Why did I tell her that,” She cried to herself.

She definitely didn't hate Britney. Her big sister had taken her in when she had nowhere else to go. But Zoey treated her very poorly and she wanted nothing to do with her anymore, just like her parents, who disowned her for the same reason. Ever since she was a teen, Zoey always had such a sh*tty attitude, and frequently refused to listen to them when they told her to do her chores, or her homework. The day she turned 18, they kicked her out of the house immediately. Zoey had been lucky enough to already have a job and a friend she could stay with, back when she had friends. The people she hung out with pretty much re-enforced her poor behavior. But she lost touch with them and that was it. Nobody else in Zoey's adult life had been willing to put up with her sh*t, except for Britney. But now she had had enough too. She eventually lost her job for the same reason too.

"I'm 23 years old, I need to grow the hell up," Zoey told herself. And she certainly wanted to, but it took her being homeless, clothe-less and alone to figure that out, a situation she did not know how she was going to get herself out of. Zoey continued crying to herself for another 10 minutes. When she was all out of tears, she rubbed her eyes and just sat there, her chin on her knees as she stared at the nearby lake.

She jumped when she heard a male voice say, "Hey, looks like somebody found our secret spot!"

Zoey turned to her left and saw a man and two women walking towards her, smiling at her.

"You wanna join us," he asked her.

Zoey got up and bolted in the opposite direction.

"Hey, come back! We're going to have some fun," the man called to her as he and the two women began stripping their clothes off to go skinny dipping.

“Man, she must love getting spanked,” the blonde woman commented. “Her ass is so damn red.”

Gorgeous, though,” the Brunette added as the three of them, now naked themselves, headed towards the lake.

Zoey sprinted down the poorly maintained trail. She didn't know where to go, or where she even was exactly. But she had to get away. When she felt like she had gone far enough, Zoey slowed to walking speed and as she continued to head nowhere, she thought about what she could do. Maybe she could go to a store and "borrow" some clothes, but even if they would let her come in when she's stark naked, they would know that she's stealing if she was dressed when she left. Was she going to have to go without a stitch of clothing 24/7 for a while? Zoey wasn't worried about the weather, at least for the time being, as summer had practically just started, but what would she do when fall came, and then, winter? Zoey didn't know what she would do for food either, as she certainly couldn't steal any from a store when she would have no way of hiding it as she left. And even if she did, Zoey didn't want to risk getting caught and going to jail. Zoey thought about that though. Would prison be preferable to her current situation?

"Oh, hell no," she told herself. While her nude predicament sucked, it was still preferable to being locked up she thought, even if they would feed and clothe her. And where would she go when she got out, anyway?

"Ugh, what am I to do." she cried.

Zoey just continued walking, still unsure of where she was. She still hadn't come across a well-maintained trail and the one she was on seem to twist and turn all over the place. Soon, nightfall came and without a flashlight, Zoey could barely see anything but the moon and a few stars. She was also getting exhausted. In the near total darkness, she eventually came across a meadow. Zoey went over to lay down on a patch of grass and just rest for a bit. In her exhaustion though, she ended up falling asleep right there.

The next morning, Zoey woke up, momentarily forgetting about what had happened the day before. She looked around and saw the meadow and the forest surrounding it. Then, she looked down, seeing her dirty cut and bruise covered naked body and it all came back to her. Zoey groaned as she lay back down and covered her eyes with her hands.

She uncovered and opened them when she felt something moving on her body. Zoey looked down and let out a scream when she saw a spider standing there on her left nipple. Zoey stood up and tried flicking it off, her breast jiggling as she did so, but she missed. The spider crawled over to her right nipple, and she tried the same thing there, but got the same result. The spider then crawled around her side, down her back and onto her red ass. Zoey reached behind and tried to smack it, figuring it didn't matter if she crushed it when it was on her, as she was already quite dirty. But she missed and just smacked her ass instead, which was painful for her. The spider then crawled onto her other ass cheek and Zoey tried again but got the same result.

The spider then crawled down and in between her legs. Zoey thought about trying to smack it off again, but really didn't want to deal with the pain that would likely come if she did that. Unsure of what else to do, Zoey just shook herself, making her breasts and her ass cheeks jiggle, hoping the spider would eventually fall off. Finally, she was successful, and it fell to the ground, running away at the speed of light. Zoey stood there, taking deep breathes as she tried to calm down.

For the third time, she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a male voice say, "Well, that was a great show!" Zoey looked over and saw two guys coming towards her, laughing. Despite how much her bare feet hurt from all the running the previous day, Zoey once again sprinted in the opposite direction. She soon re-entered the trees, continuing to run, still wondering where she even was.

Zoey soon slowed to crawl and realized she was really hungry. She didn't know where she was going to get food though. Finally, she reached what looked to be a well-maintained trail and turned onto it. She was still unsure of her location, however. After walking for another 15 minutes, Zoey was able to see some backyards with low fences. Zoey looked over at them, one catching her eye. She could see a garden, where several different vegetables were growing and there were some clothes hanging on a line. She walked carefully through the trees and bushes, making her way over to the backyard and she hopped the fence.

Zoey went over to the garden. She grabbed a few pieces of large broccoli, some carrots, a couple onions. Having not eaten since lunchtime yesterday, she stuffed her face with the vegetables. Although she wasn't a big fan of any of them, it felt nice to at least have some food. After she was done eating, Zoey realized she was thirsty. She went over to the nearby garden hose, turned it on and drank from it. Zoey then realized she could perhaps give herself a bath with the hose. So, she turned it on full blast and began spraying herself.

"Oh my god," Zoey said, when the ice-cold water hit her skin, her having not thought about that. Even with the hot weather, it was still too much, But Zoey didn't want to stay dirty, so she decided she'd suffer through it. She sprayed a little bit at a time, trying to get the dirt off herself. It was taking her quite a while though and she shivered more and more with each spray, every part of her naked body getting freezing cold, including her nipples which hardened with the temperature. Nicole was also worried about somebody maybe seeing her doing this. Not just because she was naked, but she was trespassing. 20 minutes later, Zoey had finally gotten all of the dirt off of her. Shivering cold, she looked at the clothesline where she saw a few shirts, a pair of shorts, some pieces of underwear and a long blouse. Zoey thought about taking one of the shirts and the shorts. But wanted to minimize her theft. So, she settled for the long blouse.

Zoey grabbed the piece of clothing and was about to put it on, but then she heard the sound of a vehicle. She looked around the side of the house and saw a Dodge Ram reversing into the driveway in the front. Still naked while holding the blouse, Zoey bolted towards the back of the fence. She tried jumping over it, but as she did so, the blouse got caught on the chain-link fence. It released from Zoey's hands, and she landed on her ass. Zoey got up and tried getting it unstuck, but she was having a hard time. She pulled harder and harder, but stopped when she heard it starting to tear. Zoey let go and listened for any noises. She didn't hear any, so she calmly and carefully tried releasing the blouse. It took her about a minute, but she was successful. Zoey was about to put it on again, but then she heard the backdoor of the house slide open. Zoey got up and ran away quietly and quickly, just narrowly avoiding being seen.

Once Zoey was back on the trail, she stopped yet again to catch her breath. She was shivering cold again when her adrenaline rush stopped. She put the blouse on, the fabric coming down to her knees and her body instantly felt warmer. She was still wet and shivering from the water though and the shapes of her hard nipples were visible through the fabric. Zoey certainly wished she had more to wear but was at least glad to have something.

Zoey thought maybe she could go back to that house and "borrow" some more food and drink from their hose again, at least as long as she was careful about when anybody might be home and awake. Right now, she wasn't sure where to go, though. She continued walking through the forest, soon turning down another poorly maintained trail. It went on for about 15 minutes before the trees opened up to a small clearing next to another lake. In the clearing, Zoey saw a tent with its flap hanging open. She approached it slowly and she got up next to it, Zoey peered inside. All she saw was an empty sleeping bag and a lantern. Next to the tent, on a tree branch, Zoey also saw a towel hanging there. She looked around to see anything that would indicate anyone had been here recently but saw nothing. Figuring it was abandoned, Zoey crawled inside the tent and laid down.

And every night for some time, Zoey would sneak over that backyard and eat some of the vegetables, while grabbing some for the next day, which she would eat for lunch, and she would drink from the hose. At other times, when Zoey was bored, she would go skinny dipping in the lake. It was the only way she could think of to entertain herself. She actually had lots of fun with it, although she still worried about somebody possibly seeing her. Zoey went on doing all of that for about two and a half weeks. She was certainly surviving, but she still didn't know how if ever she was going to live even a semi-normal life again. She also didn't know how long she can go on doing this either and one night, she found out.

Zoey slowly approached the back of the house's fence, moving as quietly as she could. She carefully climbed over it and made her way to the vegetable garden. She grabbed a few of every kind and began eating them, while collecting some others and putting them in her arm.

Zoey was about to take another bite from an onion. But she about had a heart attack and dropped all the vegetables when she heard the back door of the house open and a voice say, "STOP!" Zoey's head whipped around towards the house. She saw the light on the back porch come on and saw somebody stepping outside. It was very large and scary looking man.

"So, you're the one whose been stealing our vegetables," he said, accusingly.

"What do you have to say for yourself, young lady," she heard the voice of a woman say, as said woman appeared from behind the man.

"I- well," Zoey stammered, feeling very guilty, having been caught dead to rights. "Yes, but-"

"BUT WHAT," the man boomed.

"I was- I'm hungry and I have no money," she said, tears filling her eyes.

"And look, she's wearing my blouse," the woman said, furiously. "I'd wondered where that had gone."

"Yes, but I had nothing to wear," Zoey sobbed. "Please, I'm sorry! I'll find a way to pay you guys back, I promise!" Zoey didn't know if that was true, but she hoped it might be one day.

The man and woman didn't respond at first. They just stood on their porch, their faces barely visible in the glare from the porch light. They were silent for about 30 seconds and Zoey thought maybe she was ok, and they weren't going to do anything. But then, she heard the man say, "Get her, Buster!"

Barking began coming from inside the house. The man and woman stepped aside to let a sprinting German Shepherd pass. It headed for Zoey. She got up and ran as fast as she could towards the back of the fence. She practically flew over it, landed on the other side and continued running. Zoey looked back and saw the dog hop over the fence like it was nothing. She squealed and tried moving faster. She had made it back on the trail and was heading in the direction of the one leading to her tent. But the dog was catching up to her. The chase continued for about a minute when Zoey felt a hard tug on the blouse she was wearing. She looked back and saw that the dog had gotten its teeth on the piece of clothing. Zoey tried to break free, but instead fell to the ground. She fought hard to get the dog to let go, but it absolutely refused. They were at it for about 2 minutes when Zoey saw a pair of flashlights approaching in the dark.

"There she is," the man from earlier yelled. Zoey tried one last time to get the dog to let go, but she gave up. Desperate to not get taken by the angry couple, Zoey lifted her arms and crawled out the blouse. Naked, scared and embarrassed, she got up and started running again. She ran for about a minute before she heard the dog barking again. Zoey went as fast as she could with no shoes. She soon came to the trail that led to her tent and turned down it, hoping the dog and the couple didn't see her do that.

Terrified, naked breasts and ass cheeks jiggling all over, Zoey made it back to her tent in about 5 minutes. She crawled inside and laid there, breathing hard and still feeling frightened out of her mind.

"Holy f*ck, that was so close," she cried to herself. Obviously, she couldn't go back to that house for any reason now and she was once again left without any clothes, but Zoey was just glad to have gotten away. She didn't know what she was going to do now though, other than try to find another backyard with a vegetable garden. Zoey just laid there with her eyes closed, resting for about 10 minutes. But then, she heard distant barking.

Zoey's eyes shot open, and she got up, peering out of the tent. Zoey looked over and saw two flashlights approaching from about 300 feet away, and she heard the distant barking getting louder. Zoey got out of the tent as quickly as she could. She looked around for any other way on land she could go but saw nowhere. Every other direction was blocked by trees and bushes. Not knowing what else do, Zoey headed for the lake, grabbing the towel hanging from a branch on her way, jumped in and swam. She looked back briefly just as the two flashlights arrived at the tent. Zoey swam and swam, which was a challenge when she was holding the towel, until she reached the other side of the lake. Zoey climbed out and laid down, the ground hard and painful on her back. She didn’t care right now as she was so exhausted from the chase, and still terrified. And she really hoped they hadn't gotten a good look at her face, or her nudity.

When she could, Zoey sat up and put her face in her knees again. She couldn't carry on like this, what was she to do now? Zoey thought about Britney again and wondered how she was, if she was still furious with her. Zoey couldn't blame her if she was, but she was not sure where else to turn. She decided she was going to go to Britney's workplace, if she could find out where she is first, apologize and beg for Britney to let her back in her life. Zoey didn't know if that would go well, but she saw no other option. She had to try.

After a while, Zoey laid down again and just went to sleep on the hard ground. When she woke up the next morning, Zoey went in the lake to get the dirt off her naked back. Then, she climbed out of the water, wrapped the now dry towel, her only means for covering up, around her and set out to find Britney.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you made through, and again, let me know if you have any ideas for improving it. The next chapter will contain lots of naked humiliation.