Dangerous game (a story on a strip chess).Finished story

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
ohnon

Re: Dangerous game PART 10 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Another little thank you to Britguy for his encouragement, advice and his translation (he did it super quickly).

PART 11

The kitchen door was closed and Matt had to work up the courage to knock.

When Mrs. Hong came to open it, she couldn't hold back an “Oh, my God!” and then a laugh as she discovered Matt's sticky, soiled face.

She let the two boys in. The farmer was still there, drinking tea with Mrs. Hong. She bent over laughing to see the two boys with their hands cupped in front of their pubes.

- HONG: What's happened to you boys? And what state have you left the salon in? I'm waiting for some answers.

- MATT: Uh... The salon is fine, I promise...

- HONG: Adam, did you do that to Matt? And in front of a girl too? But aren't you ashamed? And you, turn around... Oh my god... It runs all the way to your butt. Shame on you! Boys and their teenage problems... What will my friend think? That Juliette's friends are just perverted boys?

- FRIEND: Oh, Mrs. Hong, I've had brothers... All boys are the same. One day, I even had one who lost control while I was giving him a bath. I can tell you he got a good spanking. It's the only thing they understand at that age.

- HONG: I'll deal with you later, but we're having tea now. Go round the corner, nose to the wall, so I can't see you.

They continued their tea, gossiping about the always dirty and horny boys.

After tea, Hong opened the garden door. And called Bakary, the gardener. A tall black man in his thirties arrived. His eyes widened a little when he saw the two naked boys in the kitchen, but he pretended not to notice.

- BAKARY: Yes, ma'am?

- HONG: You've finished cleaning the storeroom...

- BAKARY: Soon, Madame, but it took a little longer than expected.

- HONG: But don't you have your nephew to help you? What's his name again?

- BAKARY: Sékou, Madame. But he's still young and not very used to it, so he tires quickly. He's a good boy, Madame, I promise you. He does what he's told. But he's still got some growing up to do.

- HONG: Tell him to come, I've got a job for him. It'll be a nice change from the storeroom.

In his deep, powerful voice, the gardener called his nephew. He introduced him to Mrs. Hong with all due deference to the housekeeper.

Sékou was tall, very tall, and very thin. Black as ebony, his head almost shaved. He wore green overalls that were far too large for him. He must have been about the same age as the boys...

After a very polite hello, Sékou was startled to discover the naked boys in the corner and couldn't help asking what was going on.

- BAKARY: Sékou! This is none of your business! You're here to listen and obey, not to talk and be curious.

- HONG: Leave him, Bakary, he's young and doesn't know all his manners yet. Go back to the storeroom, I'll take care of him.

- BAKARY: Okay, Mrs. Hong. Sékou, I'm counting on you. Behave yourself or I promise you'll bite your fingers off. At your service, Madame.

Sékou seemed rather worried about being alone without his uncle.

- HONG: Listen Sékou, I'm going to give you a mission of trust. You must take it very seriously as a real test.

- SEKOU: Yes, Madame, of course, Madame.

- HONG: You see these boys? They may be older than you. But in their heads they're still little children. They've got into mischief and got dirty all over. I want you to wash them at the workers' shower. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying: you shower and soap them yourself. I don't trust them. Bring them back cleaner than they've ever been. If they protest, don't hesitate to spank them like the little boys they are.
And you, I don't want to hear a word...Do you realize what I'm obliged to ask this young man? To wash you like children?

- HONG: Take these towels, and leave them over there. And here's a bathrobe for you, they don't need anything; bring them back as naked as they come. Remember, you're in charge, it's a mission of trust.

Proud as Artaban, Sékou led the way for the two youngsters, frightened to find themselves outside in the park as naked as the day they were born.

It wasn't really a shower, but a tiled area with a drain and a hose that could be used to wash the machines or as a shower for the workers. Although slightly recessed, it offered no visual shelter.
-FRIEND: I'd give anything to be a little mouse and see how he does.

Hong smiled. She took a tablet out of the drawer and launched the video surveillance application. A camera was strategically placed high up to offer the best vantage point.

The three boys were arriving. Sekou had the two boys face the tiled wall. With hands on the wall and feet apart. They looked like two prisoners. He adjusted the temperature and aimed the jet at Matt's back. The jet was powerful, but fortunately the water wasn't cold. Then it was Adam's turn. He asked them to turn around. The boys put their hands back in front of their pubes, fearing the power of the jet. Sekou understood this and adjusted the lance to give a more diffused spray. He washed their heads first, then asked them to remove their hands. In the kitchen, the two women clearly saw a smile on Sekou's mouth.

Sekou began to shampoo them, but he couldn't do it while dressed. First he stripped to his boxers, then, looking very directly at the camera, he stripped naked and showed himself.

- FRIEND: Do you think he knows?

- HONG: Looks like it...And he's right not to be ashamed, look, it looks like he's almost twice as big as Adam...

- FRIEND: Oh my God. He looks promising.

- HONG: He takes after his uncle...

(laughs).

Meanwhile, Sékou had gone into show mode, washing Matt with an exaggerated lather of soap. He had positioned himself behind his back, at the perfect angle to show Matt off while he massaged his chest. There was nothing poor Matt could do to prevent another erection.

- FRIEND: He seems to like...boys?

- HONG: hey yes, but his idiot boyfriend never understood him...

- FRIEND: Ah, boys...

Sékou wasn't very comfortable having to manipulate Matt's hard penis, but he had to do it. It was his mission, and he cleaned everything up with diligence. On his way back up to inspect his work, he smelled Matt's breath. And without caution, he stuck the hose in his mouth.
Matt choked and spat, and the women in the kitchen laughed.

Then it was Adam's turn. But almost immediately Sékou sensed a problem. Adam had something hard in between his buttocks.

- FRIEND: Damn, we forgot the carrot.

- HONG: Let's see if our assistant gardener has the initiative...

Bending over Adam and bending down, a bewildered Sékou discovered the famous carrot. He tugged at it, and pulled it out, causing Adam to squeal. He was clearly not prepared for this. He set the dirty carrot aside and set about washing Adam. He particularly insisted on the asshole, then laid the shower directly against the anus. Feeling a flood of water enter him, Adam screamed and wanted to leave. Sékou grabbed his hips firmly and slapped one of his buttocks. Then he quietly resumed filling Adam's rectum. Once he'd filled Adam's rectum, he pointed to a toilet just off to one side. It too had no screen.

- FRIEND: That kid's got a mind of his own.

As Adam emptied himself into the toilet, Sékou came back to Matt and gave him the same treatment. Twice Adam and Matt took turns on the throne to empty themselves of the enema. Sékou washed the carrot and wanted to put it back in, but realizing that without lubricant it was wasted effort, he didn't persist.

He dried Matt, who was still fully erect, and Adam, who had remained flaccid. Sékou now had half a hard-on. The impressive size of Sékou's shaft accentuated Adam's lack of virility.

He took the opportunity to soap himself up, looking Matt in the eye. Sékou loved this feeling of power. He, the black man, he, the employee, he, the youngest, he was the master. Yes, he knew the two women in the kitchen were probably watching him. And he liked that too...

For Sékou, the luxurious bathrobe was a sign that, if he played his cards right, he could enter the world of the rich...

Of course, Matt loved Adam's fragility more than anything, but he couldn't help being hypnotized by the black boy's raw, natural beauty.

As for Adam, he felt overwhelmed by everything he'd experienced today. Fantasies that came true and surpassed anything he'd ever imagined: The taste of Juliette's pussy, the shame in front of Mrs. Hong, his dick in his best friend's mouth...Unable to process all these events, he just let his legs carry him to the kitchen. He didn't even bother to hide himself with his hands any more.

- SEKOU: Well, Madame, I took care of them. I've done my best.

- HONG: Thank you, Sékou. That's very good. Please, for convention, you must call me Madame Hong.

- SEKOU: Yes, of course. Excuse me, Mrs Hong.

- HONG: You're just starting out, so I forgive you. But next time, I'll have to spank you.

- SEKOU: But...

- HONG: Sékou! There's no buts with me! Even your uncle had a taste of it when he wasn't behaving.

- SEKOU: Yes, Madame. Uh... Yes, Mrs. Hong.

FRIEND: Speaking of spanking, I think with all the damage they've done to you, maybe they deserve to be punished?

- HONG: You're probably right, but I feel exhausted. Sékou, what do you know about spanking?

- SEKOU: I've been spanked, for sure, and it's best to avoid my father's spanking.

- HONG: Would you be willing to give them a few slaps to teach them to behave better?

- SEKOU: Of course, Mrs. Hong, at your service.

And Sekou's hand caught Matt's neck and forced him to bend, and with a wide movement he quickly slapped his buttocks. The slap sounded loudly.

- HONG: Stop! Stop! Stop!

Sékou stopped as quickly as he could, afraid of having misunderstood and fearing the housekeeper's reaction. Matt was dancing on the spot in pain, waving his hard dick without paying attention. The housekeeper reassured Sékou with a smile.

-HONG: That's not at all how it's done in polite society. It's not a barbaric, violent spanking. Mathilda, will you help me show him?

- FRIEND: Gladly.

- HONG: Ideally, we'd like to put them on our laps. But for the demonstration, we'll get them up on all fours on the table. Come on, gentlemen, close together. Now spread your knees... A little more... Yes, perfect.
The purpose of spanking is to remind children of their place. It should hurt as much in the head as on the bottom. Show us Mathilda. Take Adam...

- FRIEND: Me, I love to alternate: caresses like this on the thigh, and “Chlack” a little slap. I start with one thigh, work my way up to the buttocks, a caress, so he knows where it's going to land, and “Chlack”, I love the inside of the thighs “Chlack”, and I spread the buttocks to aim inside.

Sékou tried to copy her, but was uncomfortable caressing Matt.

- HONG: To succeed, you have to imagine that he's not a boy, but a wanton girlfriend who secretly loves it. Look, she's holding out her butt, she wants it. Bravo, that's better.

-FRIEND: There you go, just like me (“Chlack”, “Chlack”,...) up and down, out and in. Caress and slap. Perfect. There, you see their buttocks are just right, the blood circulation is perfect. If you've done this correctly, your boy should be as erect as mine.

And indeed, despite their yelps with each slap, despite the tears that were beginning to well up in their eyes, Matt and Adam's erections were stretched to the limit.

- HONG: Now they're tenderized, they're going to listen to you very carefully. Now's the time to tell them what you're blaming them for. Time to stamp your authority. Show him Mathilda.

- FRIEND (Speaking softly close to Adam's ear): Adam, is that it? Adam, do you realize that you're naked, in front of us all? That you've just been spanked like a little boy? And that you've also got an erection?

Adam sobs and answers yes.

- HONG: You see, Mathilda's an expert at making tears well up without triggering them, and releasing them with just a word. Over to you.

Sékou seemed to enjoy the game. He gazed at Matt, touched his red buttocks, and with a smile approached Matt.

- SEKOU: How old are you?

- MATT: 16

- SEKOU: 16, and you let yourself be washed and spanked by a 14-year-old boy? And look at you with your red eyes. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

But Matt stood his ground, not wanting to cry. The women were watching and Sékou had no intention of losing.

- SEKOU: I saw you when I showered you: if I'd wanted to, I could have made you my girl. You're not just a kinky little boy like your boyfriend, you're more than that, aren't you?

And then Matt's tears came. Under the impressed gaze of the women, and the total incomprehension of Adam, who still hadn't understood. Proudly, Sékou puffed up his chest, feeling like an Alpha...

- HONG: Bravo Sékou, I think you've understood. There's just one last step to take. You have to transform the punishment into a bond with the punished. A bit like Stockholm syndrome. Your boy has to learn that you punished him for his own good and that he should be grateful to you.

- FRIEND: There are lots of ways of doing this, but you have to choose according to the boy. I'd like to try that with this one.

As the other two looked on, the young farmer put her hand between Adam's legs, grabbed his balls loosely, placed two fingers on either side of his penis and pressed her thumb against his perineum. With her other hand, she repeated the spanking, alternating soft and hard blows. Under the blows, her hand lightly masturbated Adam and her thumb regularly slid over his anus.

- FRIEND: You're just a perverted little boy. Say it again.

- ADAM: I'm a perverted little boy.

- FRIEND: I promise I won't bother Mrs. Hong about anything again.

- ADAM: I promise...

- FRIEND: I'm a kinky little boy, and I promise to remain available to anyone who would like to laugh at my pathetic penis.

- ADAM: Please, it hurts.

- FRIEND: Then repeat it.

- ADAM: I'm a little pervert, and I promise to be available to anyone who wants to laugh at my pathetic penis.

- FRIEND: I'll stop there, otherwise he'll cum... but here's the idea, say thank you now.

- ADAM: Thank you, Madame. I'm sorry, I...

- FRIEND: Come on, get off the table and kneel in the corner, hands on your head.

- HONG: Sékou? Now it's your turn.

Sékou seemed to hesitate. He went behind Matt, holding out his hand like Mathilda. But he didn't feel like it. The housekeeper understood:

- HONG: You're right, what works for Mathilda and Adam probably isn't what's best for you and Matt. Think about the bond between you and him and how you can strengthen it.

Sékou turns to face Matt, stops right in front of him, resting his hand on his head in a sign of domination. Matt gives in. He lowers his head and shoulders, his ass still on top. Sékou seems to hesitate again and looks anxiously at Madame Hong, who smiles.

- HONG: Yes, you've got it. But will you dare to seal the relationship between you?

She takes a wooden spoon from a drawer and hands it to Sékou.
Sékou approaches Matt's head, his hand still pressing Matt's neck against the table. Matt's head butts against his belly. He lifts the hand with the spoon over Matt's back to reach his buttocks. He knows something's wrong and looks at Mrs. Hong, who seems a little disappointed.

- SEKOU: I'm not going to...

- HONG: You're the one who knows what to do and what not to do. You must feel it.

- SEKOU: But I can't! I'm not.... And I can't in front of you...

- HONG: It's your choice, but don't play a character you can't handle.

Sékou was desperate, too much was being asked of him. Yes, he was desperate to show his worth to his uncle's boss. Yes, he liked to dominate this boy, much more than the other. Yes, he felt that his cock swelling under the bathrobe. But he couldn't...

At the same time, he felt he couldn't back down and look like a wimp. He looked at Matt, who also knew and seemed to agree. So he opened his robe slightly and presented his cock in front of Matt's mouth. Matt took it without question. He tried to suck it as best he could while enduring the blows of the wooden spoon. Both women were delighted with the spectacle.

- HONG: Good. Not too hard. Alternate caresses, gentle and harder strokes, talk to him, tell him who he is for you, what you want from him, trust yourself, show him your self-confidence.

- SEKOU: You're just a wanton little girl...I'll teach you to respect me...

Saying this, Sékou actually began to feel more confident. He stopped the beatings long enough to take off his bathrobe. He now stood naked, too. But straight and proud. He dropped the spoon, and placed each of his hands in Matt's hair. He alternated pressure and caress, guiding Matt's mouth.

- SEKOU: You're my little pussy and I'm your master, that's understood.

- MATT: Mmph..

- SEKOU: You'll call me Monsieur from now on. Monsieur Sékou.

- MATT: Mmph..

- SEKOU: Have you had enough, or are you going to try the wooden spoon again?

- MATT: Nomph, pleasmph

- SEKOU: Then thank your master as you should....

Sékou felt immense excitement at both controlling Matt and showing off in front of the women. He'd forgotten all his homophobic prejudices to enjoy the moment. He reached out and pulled Matt's hair, who was soon choking on the boy's cum.

Just after the orgasm, Sékou looked uneasily at the women, who seemed to be filled with joy.

- FRIEND: Well, what a day, I hope to come back soon for another tea !!!!

- HONG: Well done Sékou, you've done well. I'll congratulate your uncle. Now it's time for you to get back to your gardening.

- SEKOU: Yes, I'll go, thank you.

- HONG: You have to say, "Yes, Mrs. Hong", otherwise you'll learn politeness the same way these two rascals did.

- SEKOU: Uh... Yes, Mrs. Hong, I'm sorry, Mrs. Hong.

- HONG: And you boys, don't keep Mademoiselle Juliette waiting, she's probably getting impatient already.
TeenFan

Re: Dangerous game PART 11 (a little story on a strip chess)

Post by TeenFan »

Good to see the return of this most unusual and fascinating story. Very unpredictable.
ohnon

Dangerous game [Story Complete] (a story on a strip chess)

Post by ohnon »

Jacuzzi

The Jacuzzi where Juliette was waiting was located in the basement and accessible from the staircase in the entrance hall.

On the way, still naked, Adam tried to question Matt to understand.

- ADAM: I had my back to you, I couldn't see anything. What happened? It seemed like he'd gagged you.

Matt couldn't believe Adam's innocence, he was both extremely perverted from what he could learn today, and at the same time, totally innocent about other people. Matt just put his finger over his mouth to tell him to shut up.

Adam had never seen the water room, complete with sauna, Jacuzzi, showers, deckchairs, ...

Juliette was waiting for them in the hot tub. She had moved the chess set to stand next to the Jacuzzi.

Was she naked? At least she didn't seem to be wearing a bikini top. The two boys, having immediately regained their modesty, moved forward with cupped hands in front of their pubes.

- JULIETTE: Will you turn around and show me your bottoms?

Matt realized that Mrs. Hong must have kept her up to date on every detail of their journey.

- JULIETTE: Nice!!! very nice color Adam. Matt, where do the marks come from?

- MATT: From a wooden spoon.

- JULIETTE: You must have been a bad boy. Hong usually saves it for the gardener. She says blacks have less sensitive bottoms, so you have to hit them harder. Come on, the bath will calm everything down.

The two boys slipped into the bath. Indeed, the sensation of the warm bubbles was very gentle. But while they appreciated the fact that they could no longer be seen, they couldn't tell if Juliette was completely naked too. In any case, her bare breasts were barely concealed by the bubbles.

- JULIETTE: Have you learned enough about each other, or shall we continue the game?

- ADAM: What do you mean?

- JULIETTE: Matt. What have you learned about Adam?

- MATT: I think he ... I don't know if I can say.

- JULIETTE: If you've figured it out then you must know that it's going to turn him on to hear it.

- MATT: I think you like to lose in your game. You're more excited when you're doing a forfeit than when you're watching.

- ADAM: Uh, no. Actually, I do. Yes. It's a bit complicated, I don't really understand it myself.

- JULIETTE: You don't dream of tying someone up, you dream of being tied up.

- ADAM: Yes, but how do you know?

- JULIETTE: I suspected it before, but today we were able to verify it. You actually love it, being punished, being ashamed...

- ADAM: Yes, I'm sorry.

- JULIETTE: But don't be sorry, it's a chance for all three of us.

- ADAM: What do you mean?

- JULIETTE: I'll explain later. And what do you understand about Matt?

- ADAM: He's a great friend... and he's super brave.

- JULIETTE: Explain?

- ADAM: He accepted the pledge for the queen... He had to take me in the mouth and in front of you no less....

- JULIETTE: I'm sure you would have if I had ordered you to....

- ADAM: Yes, but I would have been ashamed, I would have done it because I like to be a little forced.

- JULIETTE: Have you ever imagined sucking him?

- ADAM: ...Yes....Sorry Matt

- JULIETTE: And why do you think he agreed?

- ADAM: He takes on these commitments, he's a man of honor.

Matt was upset. Adam, whom he secretly loved, had once dreamed of blowing him, and Adam didn't want to see his best friend's homosexuality and preferred to idealize it.

- JULIETTE: And why do you think he doesn't want to go out with me?

- ADAM: I don't know, I don't understand. We never talked about it.

- JULIETTE: Adam, I'm going to be very serious. Would you like to go out with me?

- ADAM: Yes, of course. Yes, but only if Matt agrees?

- JULIETTE: Why "if Matt agrees?" It's not a trick question, just say what you think.

- MATT: Wait.

- JULIETTE: Matt, don't say anything, please. Just trust me on this.

- ADAM: Well, you two are so close and Matt's my best friend. I don't want that to be a problem.

- JULIETTE: There's one way it won't be a problem....

- ADAM: What?

- JULIETTE: I'm pretty sure if I propose you to be my little slave it'll make you hard.

- ADAM: Erm...yes.

- JULIETTE: Get up and show us...Not bad. Now here's the deal, I propose that you be slave to both of us, but only when the three of us are together?

Adam looks at Matt, looks down and says

- ADAM: Yes, I agree.

- JULIETTE: There's one more thing you need to know. Matt, tell him...

- MATT: Adam, I'm...Adam, I love you.

- ???

Silence in the Jacuzzi, everyone watching Adam's reactions. -

- ADAM: But... But... Me and not Juliette? Why didn't you tell me?

- MATT (crying): Because I knew the reverse wasn't true.

Adam can't stand to see Matt sad, so he approaches him.

-JULIETTE: Stand over him and kiss him, that's an order.

Without hesitation Adam straddles Matt and finds himself on his lap. He hesitates to kiss him, then leans over and gives him a little kiss, then leans back in and kisses him for real. After a moment, Matt pushes him away.

- MATT: I don't want him to kiss me in a forced way, it's not right.

- JULIETTE: He's your desire. His desire is to obey. He's free. Is that right, Adam?

- ADAM: Yes, I think so, it feels strange, but I can do it.

- JULIETTE: Come and give me a kiss, I want to try too.

- ADAM: Coming...

The END (and a new beginning for them)

This may be the happy ending of the story... But I'm preparing a little bonus for you.