Babysitter Katie (ENF section, part 1 was ENM)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Wastelander

Babysitter Katie (ENF section, part 1 was ENM)

Post by Wastelander »

viewtopic.php?p=24187#p24187 (part 1 ENM)

background
Katie is babysitting for two brothers and their younger sister Madeline. Before long she makes the boys endure an embarrassing ENM day and takes photos of them. She accidentally forgot those photos on the kitchen counter.

Katie was wild with worry as she wandered what had happened to those photos. She never recieved a call back from the parents of those she babysat so she thought to herself maybe they hadn't discovered it yet. Not wanting to be discovered she called them right back up and asked when she could babysit next. The Mother picked up the phone almost immediately and sounded relatively surprised
"Hello Katie yes this Friday works we will be going out of town for a few days so is it okay If you stay for the weekend?" I'll leave enough money for food just please don't leave them unsupervised" the mother spoke
"Of course! I'll be over at 6!" Katie said, but pondering for a moment. What did she mean by left unsupervised.
Friday came and Katie showed up to the house on time but was let in by Joe. He looked at her but did not say a thing other than his parents were getting ready and they would be down shortly before running upstairs. Katie sauntered making her way to the kitchen and noticed Madeline sitting at the table taking some time to draw.
"Whatcha got there" Katie asked wandering over to Madeline
"Just some tree I thought looked cool" Madeline said looking up with a smile. As Katie made it next to Madeline she noticed something odd. It appeared Madeline was wearing a large sweatshirt but from what she could tell didn't have any bottoms on. Katie thought for sure she had panties on at least but dismissed this until Maddie got up to grab something upstairs. The sweatshirt had hid her butt and pussy but looking up Madeline was in fact totally nude from the hips down just as her brothers had been the week prior. Katie was slightly started but took it as her just getting out of the shower and thought that was a good enough cover. Finally the parents made their way downstairs followed by the brothers who both looked a bit solemn Madeline followed closed behind hiding behind her mother still wearing the red sweatshirt. Katie thought she must have put on panties especially with her older brothers here and fully clothed.
"Katie, we have to talk to you about something that happened last weekend, we found the pictures and needless to say we are not happy with you." The father exclaimed.
"What you did was humiliating for these boys and making their sister join in was deplorable, Madeline would never do this on her own" the mom said as she held up one of the living room pictures.
"We were going to show these to your parents and find a seperate babysitter but we spoke to the boys and they decided to give you a choice" the dad interjected "you can continue to babysit them and you'll still be paid but for the foreseeable future these boys asked that you endure the nudity you made them endure. I won't make you go outdoors like you did to them but when you're in these four walls this" he pointed at her bottoms, a blue pair of shorts "is not allowed"
Katie was trembling as she realized how badly her plan had backfired sending her into a panic, if her parents found out it would be even worse, they were strong advocates of a new "girls shouldn't be so modest" policy that her cousins in a different state had embraced whole heartedly. The only reason they didn't enforce it here was due to the fact that it was still new and relatively taboo.
"Okay, I'll do it" Katie gulped as she looked at the ground.
"Boys I'll let you do the honors" the father spoke as they each went to either side of Katie and grabbed the hems of her shorts lowering them slowly to her feet she then felt them moving back upwards to finish the job grabbing her plain white panties sliding them down and exposing her bare pussy for the first time to anyone outside of her family. She stepped out of them and felt the breeze hit her sensitive place she shuddered and went to protect herself but to no avail as the mother said "no covering up, and just so you know Maddie will be joining you, she's gotten used to it on the account of her starting her nudity training earlier this week. With that the parents left both boys folded Katie's bottoms and panties put them in a drawer and returned to the kitchen.
"Don't worry Katie we won't go as hard on you" the boys said smiling as they made their way to the living room to watch a movie. Katie stood their motionless as her new reality sank in. She wasn't going to be bottomless for a few hours or a day but three whole days! (It was a holiday weekend) but the only holiday she'd be celebrating was national ENF day.

(End of part 1 of the ENF section)
mikewozere

Re: Babysitter Katie (ENF section, part 1 was ENM)

Post by mikewozere »

They should make her stay totally nude instead! 😛
Wastelander

Post by Wastelander »

mikewozere wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:15 am They should make her stay totally nude instead! 😛
Oh don't worry that will come soon! I have a larger story I'm going to tell! Let me know what else you thought so I can implement more of it into the next part
Wastelander

Post by Wastelander »

Part 2 of the Babysitter Katie (ENF section)

Katie stood motionless in the kitchen alone going through the thoughts in her head, how did this happen how could her initial plan have backfired? She was told stories by her other female babysitter friend about all the CFNM situations she had been able to wiggle herself into training the younger females to handle their brothers switching up the odds time and time again. It had all gone well both boys Joe and Jack had behaved and were being controlled until she made such a fatal mistake that her entire plan of a CFNM summer had come dashing down. Nevertheless she knew all she had to endure was this weekend then hopefully it would all go back to normal. Maddie was in the living room sitting between her brothers very bottomless but not as exposed as the boys had initially been the large jacket she wore covering her in all the right spots, for now. They all peacefully watched the TV until Joe moved his hand over to lift up the jacket. Madeline didn't seem to mind as she had already been spending more time bottomless around her brother's even when the situation had been reversed and she was the clothed one she took it more as a fun activity playing with her brothers tied up testicles and stiff dicks rather than a sexual one. Katie entered the room and saw Madeline's pussy being exposed by the brothers as they both leaned in to gave upon the girls bare spots. Madeline kept on watching the TV and paid little mind to the curious brothers who in each hand took her legs and spread them ever so gently to fully reveal their sisters private spot. Katie elected to sit in the chair in the corner and hide herself a bit but couldn't help but wonder if the boys were going to treat her the same way. Joe slowly moved his hand towards her hips and then right below her stomach feeling the heat emanating from his sister. She took a deep breath and relaxed nudity was not as big of a deal to her but she still felt some form of embarrassment and a new feeling she had never felt before. Something inside of her felt good and made her want the boys to go down further. Alas to her unfortunate surprised the boys went back to TV watching and removed their hands from her. She got up to go get a water and to Katie's surprise noticed a wet spot where she had been sitting between the boys.
"Hey Katie can we get pizza?" Jack said "I'm getting hungry and the place closes around 8pm"
"Sure let me give them a call" Katie said picking up her phone and dialing the number. She ordered delivery and before she had a second thought hung up after placing it not thinking twice about the imposed rules.
"UH Katie you didn't want to go pick it up?" Joe said "don't you remember the parents rules?"
"Surely you two would allow me the decency to wear bottoms for the delivery guy" Katie said with puppy dog eyes
"The rules are the rules" jack said placing his hands behind his back "and my parents said if you break them in any way he's gonna tell your folks all about what happened last weekend"
"OH please you two enjoyed that and you're lucky those photos got discovered if not it would be me and Maddie with our pants on and your privates on display" Katie snapped back
"Careful now we can come to an agreement" joe responded with a little smile "how about this, we will let you wear a large hoodie that covers ya up but in exchange we are gonna get to play with you this weekend"
Katie was worried but thought to herself how bad could it get they didn't do anything to Maddie she would be all the same
"Okay fine but nothing weird!" She said before getting up to go grab one of the parents larger hoodies not but before flashing her bare butt to the two delighted boys. Maddie returned sat down on the couch and placed her legs up on the ottoman exposing herself again without much shame her brothers looked over grinned and continue watching TV all the same. In the kitchen Katie prepared to pay the delivery man her heart racing and she felt a sudden pooling up below her waste. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on thinking about being naked in front of all these boys. Three knocks at the door beckoned the delivery guy as Jake someone in Katie's class answered the door.
"OH hey Katie you live here now?" Jake exclaimed
"OH no I'm just babysitting for the weekend how much was the pizza" Katie responded trying to draw attention away from the growing wetness she felt and her bare butt not being fully covered.
"12 dollars and 50 cents please" Jake responded not noticing her rudeness
Katie went to grab the change but dropped it thankfully all in front of her.
"UH Katie you dropped some behind you" Jake replied trying to be helpful
Katie dreadfully turned around and bent down revealing her pale ass to the boy in her class then quickly gave it to him asking him to keep the change.
Jake left with a big grin on his face not believing the beautiful site he had seen and made his way home.
Katie made her way back into the kitchen face fully red and placed the pizza down. Phew she thought how much worse could this get
End of part 2
Darky

Post by Darky »

Great story so far. Let it get worse for Katie, she deserves it. Maybe the boys can get control over Katie beyond the weekend :twisted:
Wastelander

Post by Wastelander »

Darky wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:09 pm Great story so far. Let it get worse for Katie, she deserves it. Maybe the boys can get control over Katie beyond the weekend :twisted:
Oh you'll see we are Also going to have a little prequel section for Maddie as well
Wastelander

Post by Wastelander »

I will return to write more about what happens to Katie soon! I just added a new chapter on Maddie