TheBlushingPrincess

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Luca

TheBlushingPrincess

Post by Luca »

Does anyone know what happened to TheBlushingPrincess? Besides here I was following her stories in Deviantart and suddenly her account was deactivated. Hopefully she will at least continue to post her contributions here.
edithdick

Re: TheBlushingPrincess

Post by edithdick »

I was wondering the same thing. All of her past posts are blank.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

Me too. I used to like her stuff but it's all been deleted. If you happen to see this, BP, please come back to us! We miss you.
Blondie

Post by Blondie »

Ditto here. I've been meaning to post the same thing; glad someone did. Come back, BP!
justlurking

Post by justlurking »

I've been lurking here for a long time but never posted. I loved her stuff. She would hit my fantasies head on. I saved some of her stories but I don't know if it's right to repost without her permission. I love you BP! (Not in a creepy way. I mean I liked your stories. :lol: )
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I think she deactivated her account here too sadly, I've seen it on other forums where the last active is a dash
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

https://www.deviantart.com/theblushingp ... -988496606

Some of the links still work (the ones I checked)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

All,

I am so sorry. I've been going through some major changes in my life. All very positive things, but I felt that my creative writing in this genre was not compatible with where my life was going. As a result, I scrubbed many of my posts from these boards and I deactivated my DeviantArt page. But I have to admit, it wasn't easy. I felt a lot of regret and actually cried quite a bit, mourning the loss of Kelly, Brent, Tyler, and the gang. So I'm back and I have reactivated my DeviantArt account. My heart is pounding as I type this message.

All that said, I may take long periods away from writing. Or I might just make a short post here or there.

I love you all so much. I have been writing here for more than two years, and you have been so kind to me. You have given me so much.

So yes, you can visit my full archive at: https://www.deviantart.com/theblushingprincess

I may not be around much, but when I have something to say, I will say it.

Much love, always,
BP
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 pm All,

.... All very positive things...

Much love, always,
BP
Congrats on the positivity, always nice to hear about nice things happening to people you "know"

No worries glad you are still around, albeit only from time to time
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 pm All,

I am so sorry. I've been going through some major changes in my life. All very positive things, but I felt that my creative writing in this genre was not compatible with where my life was going.

Much love, always,
BP
No need to apologize. I think we are all grateful that you are doing well. For as much as you will be missed in this community, at least we have a chance to say fare thee well. Whatever challenges you are going through, at least you have made friends along the way. Somewhat anonymous friends, but friends just the same.

Cheers,
Edith.

PS thanks for letting us know