Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 19)

Post by neverdoubted »

There are certain things in life that a person simply must experience before they understand it. The phrase "easy as riding a bike" for example, sounds like a total contradiction for a young kid who doesn't know how. But that first time after your brain figures it out and you don't fall down, everything changes. And suddenly, it makes perfect sense.

There are many such experiences, both good and bad; waking up with your first hangover after a night of partying with your friends, pulling off your first successful bluff at a poker table, landing a big promotion and getting fired for the first time. Add to that list the first time a girl in heat climbs into your naked lap.

As illogical as it sounds, my world both expanded and shrank at the same time. In that moment, when Hanna blinked at me, I felt like my soul could have left my body to soar among the stars - basking among the great wonders of the universe. But why would it ever leave when the greatest wonder imaginable was pressed firmly against my naked body?

With our bare bodies entangled and our sexes nearly joined, we shared a new level of intimacy which I hadn't known possible. Her eyes - mere inches from my own - gazed up at me in sheer adoration. Her face was generally serene, but at this distance, finer details could not escape my notice. She was obviously trying to mask her nerves, but I could feel her body trembling in my embrace and every shaky breath she took landed softly upon my bare chest. Her core continued to squirm subtly with need and the heat of her loins radiated onto the base of my cock.

She weighed next to nothing, and I found supporting her from below effortless. My hands knew they had been placed on her ass for a purpose. But now that they were there, they didn't seem to want to do anything but cradle this precious creature forever. If my hands hadn't been occupied, I would have pinched myself again just to make sure this was real. It was still hard to accept that a beautiful, naked cheerleader was actually straddling my lap!

It was no longer necessary that she keep her hands out of the way on top of her head. Unsure what else to do with them, or perhaps jealous that I was getting to cop a feel of her body while she did nothing, she experimentally reached up with both hands and touched my bare chest.

A few seconds after detecting my heartbeat, she let out a surprised gasp and spread her open palms upon the pounding cavity. Then her mouth fell open as she sensed the exact same beat pulsing through the underside of my throbbing member onto her splayed sex. From the look of awe and understanding that dawned on her face just then, I think her world also expanded in that moment.

You see, masturbation was a relatively new concept to the precocious redhead. My helpful sister had introduced her to it at cheer camp only a month earlier. But it was safe to assume that, up to that point, Hanna's only experience with masturbation had come by her own fingertips.

Given our newly shared intimacy, and the arousing miracles I had already worked on her chest, it was only natural of her to wonder what else might be just as gratifying. There was only one way to find out!

Without a word, she moved her hands off my chest and set them lightly on my shoulders. With the muscles in her bottom flexing sexily within my supportive grasp and making sure to keep her pelvis thrust completely out as she went, she slowly rose to her knees. The resulting friction caused her to gasp loudly and her eyes to roll back in her head. I too let out a long, low groan in response to this erotic maneuver. I never in my young life thought something could feel this good! And just like that, my world expanded again.

Though sitting on my lap had given her some extra height, she had still been nearly a head shorter than I. But kneeling, after she had rubbed her splayed pussy up the entire length of my cock, put our faces at the same level.

When she opened her wide eyes, only inches from mine, they carried a new wildness. Her pupils were dilated, and her lips were so plump they would no longer close all the way. Her experimental gratification attempt had proved unbelievably effective, and she desperately wanted to let me know how much she appreciated my participation. As soon as our eyes met, I knew exactly what was coming next. Without a doubt, this girl was going to kiss me!

If you've been following along this story, you know that my track record kissing pretty girls is not the most exemplary. I had developed a complex about it and was happy to avoid such interactions at that age. But Hanna's intense desire didn't give me any time to prepare myself, or even to get nervous about it. Feeling her hands take hold of the back of my head - her fingers digging into my hair - I barely had time to pucker my lips before her mouth urgently met mine. Now it was my turn to blush!

She held our bodies together at this exciting, new meeting point for several glorious seconds. When she broke it off, I felt the muscles of her bottom gradually relax in my hands, lowering her body down until she was once again straddling my lap. But the muscles in her fingers had not followed suit. They continued to grip my hair, inadvertently pulling my head downward into a bow.

Seeing the painfully stiff bullets on her chest made me regret not finishing her breast massage properly. I had endlessly teased them without ever giving her nipples the stimulation they deserved. And now, my hands were occupied elsewhere. Given the chance, I would have happily offered my mouth. I'm sure I could have suckled the ache away and would have loved to find out if her cherry-red gumdrops tasted as sweet as they looked. But because her chest was simply too far away from my mouth to make it work, I had to let that idea go for now.

Hanna also had her head bowed to study her new favorite toy. My turgid staff filled the small space between us, its bulbous head straining well above her belly button. It made me think about her conversation with Lucy over the phone questioning how having sex was really supposed to work. Although I was just as much a virgin as she, it wouldn't be long before we both knew the answer to that riddle. Looking further down, I saw her pussy pressed against the base of its male counterpart. Her porcelain petals were spread wide and molded firmly to my cock in a loving embrace - like a hippy protester hugging her favorite redwood.

She wasn't down very long before the desire bubbling up between her legs drove her to repeat the stimulating journey up my cock. With a now familiar whimper of need, she did what cheerleaders excelled at and established a routine of motion.

Her erotic performance caused my arousal levels to spike. A warm, tingling sensation spread from every point where her naked body was contacting me and set off jolts of pleasure all over.

Her smooth, bare thighs grazed the hairs on the tops of my legs whenever she rose up to her kneeling position, and they smothered me with loving heat whenever she came back down to rest upon my lap. Having her fingers intertwined among my hair, I even found be unexpectedly erotic.

My hands found cradling her ass to be quite pleasurable. Every time she moved, the strong muscles of her bottom, formed by years of gymnastics and cheer, flexed in my grasp to help her needy pussy achieve the maximum amount of stimulation as it slid along the length of my erection. I ended up not having to massage her bottom after all. That's because, in this motion, her bottom was sort of massaging itself.

Every time she reached her kneeling position, she would gift me two kisses at once. While her outthrust pussy kissed the bulbous head of my cock, her other lips would press urgently into mine - offering passionate gratitude for letting her use my equipment as a masturbation aid. Then, with her hands still holding onto my hair for dear life, the naked, squirming cheerleader, would settle back down onto my lap and do it all over again.

With Hanna doing all the work and me along for the ride (hehe, get it?), it felt more like I was the one getting the erotic massage this time instead of her. But instead of using her hands, she was massaging my aching cock with her own pussy! Also, she had no need for Riviera Dave's massage lotion. Her little moisture factory proved capable of producing a special recipe in ample amounts, perfectly designed for just such an occasion.

Despite my surging ardor, I was able to remain still. I felt I owed it to her to do so while she explored the pleasures of my love organ. For once, I was grateful for my extraordinary orgasm control. The protective cocoon my mind had developed to keep me from humiliating myself in front of a girl allowed me to reach a plateau of arousal. I got to enjoy the carnal pleasures of my naked cheerleader's erotic squirming for minutes at a time without getting carried away.

Hanna, who had no such protections, was at the mercy of her little, hyper-aroused body. Her cries of need grew increasingly urgent as she rubbed her sex against mine over and over. From what little experience I had with such matters, I guessed a flick of her switch is all it would take to get her factory to start churning out diamonds. There was just one problem. How could she reach and operate the buttons inside her like Lucy had taught her to do with her hands on top of my head?

Suddenly, something clicked into place, and so much made sense. An inexperienced virgin might practice with her fingers, but they could only ever be a substitute for the real thing. The real thing, which should be infinitely more effective, was sticking up excitedly from between my legs and, luckily for me, attached to my body! Looking down at my now thoroughly slathered cock, I was suddenly struck with an intense desire to put all that excess lubricant to good use.

Again and again, Hanna's strong, tireless legs carried her up and down the underside of my shaft. As her puckered pussy rose up and kissed my cock head for the unknownth time, and her lips kissed mine, a moan of desire vibrated into my mouth. When she backed away from my lips, I saw an intense look of determination on her face. Her body had already been begging to receive me and would not be denied. And now the rest of her being was ready, too.

I just knew, once I was inside her, the power of sex would overwhelm my protective cocoon and I would have no trouble releasing my seed. I know it was incredibly irresponsible of me not to think about the implications of potentially breeding this girl. But as has happened with countless virgins throughout history, at this stage of joining our bodies together, everything else fades in importance - including being responsible.

When she sat back down, having not engaged our sexes as expected, I saw her bow her head and look at my cock once again. To my surprise, when looked up, mixed in with the raw sexual need, her face had a look of...confusion? Unable to sit still anymore, she was quickly driven to rise up and give me yet another kiss. When she sat down again, her eyes immediately looked at my cock and she let out a distressed whimper. That's when I figured out the reason for her dismay.

My stupid sister had told Hanna a lie about sex. And now, she believed, when a boy is ready to engage in intercourse, his penis will shrink down to a more manageable and comfortable size. But rubbing her precious pussy against it over and over had so far only caused my penis to grow bigger and more erect. And the desperate, horny virgin was at a total loss what to do about it. She needed to cum so badly and couldn't wait any longer for my member to shrink down to show it was ready for her.

Looking at her with regret, I offered an unspoken apology for what was about to happen.

I'm sorry, babydoll, but there's no way my penis is going to shrink anytime soon. You're about to learn that truth the hard way.

The next time she kissed me, I took matters into my own hands by shifting my hips to achieve what I thought would be the right angle of alignment. When she started to lower herself, instead of sliding past it like all the other times, my stiff cock caught on her opening and prevented further progress. Sensing the change, her eyes shot open.

I wasn't even past her outer folds yet, but the feeling of my bulging tip nestled within her warm, velvety soft petals was already the most amazing sensation in my young life.

Now that the bulbous mushroom at the end of the appendage her wanton pussy had been repeatedly snuggling and kissing the last few minutes had decided to kiss her back, she found herself in a rather precarious position.

She tried to freeze so she could plan her next move carefully, but all that foreplay and the arousing chemicals surging through her trembling body made that very difficult. Instead, she teetered on the head of my cock - her flexing leg muscles causing her hips to wiggle back and forth slightly. To lower herself now would end her virginity for good. Although that thought made her hesitate, she was in no condition to hold this precarious position very long.

I would not be able to hold this position much longer either. Being mere seconds away from formally losing my own virginity, my balls tightened, and my cock throbbed angrily, aching to thrust further into Hanna's receptive sex. Our size difference no longer mattered to me. Whether my turgid cock plunged fully inside her up to the hilt, driving myself up past her belly button like Lucy assumed would happen, or was only able to get a little past her entrance, I didn't care. I would settle for any length that would fit. I just wanted her wrapped around my shaft in some way so I could feel her explosive, shuddering orgasms in the most intimate way possible and finally reach an orgasm of my own.

Briefly carried away, my hips made a small, exploratory thrust. Still propped up on her knees to form a triangle, Hanna sucked in a gasp and flexed all the muscles of both her legs. But it did not give her any more height. My cock head was now pressing even more urgently into her parted pussy. Yet even after my involuntary thrust, and despite the slippery concoction her moisture factory had been churning out, my penis somehow still did not intrude.

With short, ragged breaths, she bit her lip and closed her eyes. I could only give her a few more seconds to wrestle with her remaining reservations before I lost control, and my body began thrusting into her with abandon. I felt her fingers grasp my hair even tighter, pulling almost painfully now. But I didn't mind. When she opened her wide, green eyes and her mouth at the same time, I knew from the look of sheer lust on her face that she had made up her mind. This was it!

She licked her pretty, red lips, then puckered them. Holding her breath and closing her eyes, she leaned forward to kiss me again. I knew what this meant. When she finished, she was going to relax the muscles of her bottom as usual and impale herself on my cock - joining our bodies in ultimate, carnal intimacy.

But before she could complete her kiss, the doorbell rang and out and spoiled everything.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Kazu

Re: Dare Me (new 4/29)

Post by Kazu »

Ok, place your bets, who is at the door?

It is odd for a doorbell to be rung by someone living there so I am going to guess there is an issue with the other friend who's name escapes me.
student

Post by student »

I'm surprised that the doorbell didn't trigger a startle reflect resulting in full impalement.

The ringer is going to have to do some explaining! :oops:
fuwafuwataimu

Post by fuwafuwataimu »

You know, it would be an amazing subversal of the sex-interruption trope if Mikey and Hanna just ignored the doorbell and fucked anyway.

But, ahh, I guess I rather expected this. It would be too easy for Mikey to lose his virginity on his first real opportunity. The build up was so long, I could feel the trap in my bones!

Don't keep us waiting too long, ND!
nudeoutsider

Post by nudeoutsider »

Knowing his luck, Mikey would ignore it, and then a couple things could happen: Lucy barges in on them. Or Lucy answers the door and it's Hanna's mom coming to pick her up, and she catches them. Or it'll be neither of those, and ND will have a great twist as usual.

This story is amazing, ND, keep up the good work!
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

I didn't even think of a parent.

It could be the other friends mother, the one that ditched on them, looking to see why she can't find her.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Someone has guessed correctly, but I'm not saying who.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
freimweinkel

Post by freimweinkel »

hi, its hard to write this because the last thing i want is to hurt anyone's feelings, but i really hope that you dont misunderstand this.

I started reading your Story some month ago and i instantly loved it. It was such a perfect mix of risky and public, it was daring and thrilling and it was one of the best stories i read in my entire live and that means something, because i read tons of stories.

The problem i have is , that it changed during the last weeks it turned into an ordinary sex story. Where are the dares where the public humiliations where is what made this story so great? Stories where a guy had sex with younger girls are like sand on the beach. Your story was unique and i hope it comes back again. I know that this post will upset a lot of your readers but this is how i see this. if others have different opinions than it is perfectly ok.

i wish you all the best and look fporward to the next chapters
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

neverdoubted wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:36 pm Someone has guessed correctly, but I'm not saying who.
I think it's kazu, but that's just a guess.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

freimweinkel wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:09 pm hi, its hard to write this because the last thing i want is to hurt anyone's feelings, but i really hope that you dont misunderstand this.

I started reading your Story some month ago and i instantly loved it. It was such a perfect mix of risky and public, it was daring and thrilling and it was one of the best stories i read in my entire live and that means something, because i read tons of stories.

The problem i have is , that it changed during the last weeks it turned into an ordinary sex story. Where are the dares where the public humiliations where is what made this story so great? Stories where a guy had sex with younger girls are like sand on the beach. Your story was unique and i hope it comes back again. I know that this post will upset a lot of your readers but this is how i see this. if others have different opinions than it is perfectly ok.

i wish you all the best and look fporward to the next chapters
I understand your point but if we are keeping the premise of the story going, the whole arc leading up to this has been solely for this sex scene.
If it wasn't there it would be breaking chekhov's gun postulate of writing, i.e. your characters actions have to be meaningful, you can't have the story lead up to nothing.
Also it's not as if it's just been sex scenes galore. It's a single scene.