The Tickle Lesson: Part 1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TheBlushingPrincess

The Tickle Lesson: Part 1

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

KELLY'S POV:

This really isn't fair. It's like, whenever Brent and Nicole feel a little mischievous, they take it out on me. Really. It's totally not fair. I mean, he's my boyfriend, after all. And she's my best friend. I'd do anything for them. And still, over and over. It's the teasing and the tickling. The humiliation. It's all of it. They really don't give me a break.

So I had just gotten home from working out. I'm showered, feeling all fresh. Maybe hoping to just sit on the couch and watch a movie with Brent. Maybe snuggle a little. Maybe do something more in the bedroom. Look, I'm very giving in that department. Of course, so is he. Really. He really is. But damn. So I get home and he's not alone. Nicole is there, too. And I love Nicole. She's been my best friend since high school. For a little while, while I was kind of frisky and exploring, we were actually more than friends. And it was damn good, too. But I'm not afraid to admit that I'm straight, and Brent and I are really good together.

But whatever. You don't care about that. So I get home, and there they are. Sitting at the kitchen table. Like they were just waiting for me. They totally had this planned out. I realize I never stood a chance. So I stop dead in my tracks, keys still dangling from my fingers. "What the hell is going on?"

Brent gives me that smug, asshole smile. That one that I cant stand... and can't resist. And he says, "Nicole and I were thinking maybe we'd have a little fun tonight.

Okay. So my first instinct is to run. Seriously. Run. Out to my car as fast as possible and let the two of them cool down. But I'm an idiot. I play right into it. When will I learn?

"What kind of fun?" I ask, nervously. Maybe they'll say darts. Or pinball. Right? Not a chance.

Nicole glances at Brent's hands, under the table.

"Show her."

"Show me what?"

And Brent pulls out these handcuffs. My eyes go wide. And without thinking, I make a run for it. Not out the front door, but to the bathroom. They chase after me. There's screaming (from me) and laughing (from them). They chase me to the bathroom door, but I get in and lock the door. Safe. I'm safe. Out of breath, but safe. I pull out the vanity drawer a few inches to barricade the door, just in the event they pick the lock. (Easy to do. It's just one of those privacy locks.) But with the drawer open, they can't get in. They can't even open the door a crack. So I'm safe.

I hear Nicole's voice. She's clearly smiling, if not laughing. "Come on, Kelly. Come on out. We're just playing."

But Brent is silent. Say what you will about Brent, but he doesn't lie. He's never lied to me. So he's not going to say nothing's going to happen. Not his style. But he's happy to let Nicole do the lying for him. Asshole. Lovable and sweet. But a total asshole.

"I'll come out if Brent promises you won't handcuff me!"

I hear whispering outside the door. Then I hear Nicole's laugh. (Her laugh still makes my heart skip a beat. It's a teasing laugh. Very sexy. A little sadistic. It's hot. What can I say.)

More whispering.

Then she says, "Okay. He'll promise. But you have to come out in just your bra and panties."

"WHAT???"

"That's right," Nicole goes on. He'll promise that we won't handcuff you, but you have to come out of the bathroom in just your bra and panties. No top. No jeans. No shoes or socks."

More whispering.

"And hands behind your back."

Am I really considering this? Why can't I just say, "Look, guys. Haha. Very funny. But no. There will be no handcuffing, and I'm staying dressed, thank you very much." But I really don't think that's an option. Or I don't think it through. I don't know. It's her damn laugh! I really can't say "no" to either one of them. It's a serious weakness. Please don't judge me.

So I say, "Okay. Fine. But I want to hear Brent say it."

And he does. Dutifully. "Kelly, I promise. If you come out in just your bra and panties, we won't handcuff you."

"No tricks?"

"We will not handcuff you. Free hands. No cuffs on your hands. Promise. Just take off your clothes and come out in your bra and panties."

BRENT'S POV:

I really can't tell you how amazing Kelly is. Beautiful, check. Smart, check. Witty, check. Keeps me in my place, check. Doesn't let me get away with anything, check. Sexy, check. Really, total package. (Does anybody still say that?)

But there's something you really need to know about her. You know how different people were designed for different things in this life? Everyone has their own talents? Well, aside from being beautiful, creative, smart, funny, and everything else, Kelly really was designed to be naked. She's just got this adorable body, and she really needs to be naked. I love looking at her naked. I could look at her naked all day and I'd never get tired of it. Her smooth skin, her round shoulders, her perfect breasts, that adorable little paunch at her belly (don't tell her I said that). But really. And it's not like she's some supermodel or something. That's not the point. But she is just the sweetest, cutest, most adorable, most beautiful girl in the world. At least, for me. And yes. She needs to be naked.

The other thing about her is that she needs to be tied up. Naked and tied up. Because I don't know why, but as cute as she is naked, she's even cuter when she's tied up and naked. Her eyes. So helpless and sexy. She makes me melt. Just absolutely melt.

Oh, and of course, she needs to be tickled. Really, her body was designed to be tickled. Her skin is just so incredibly soft. And her laugh, I mean. Wow. So sexy. Just running my fingers all over her naked body, watching her wriggle and squirm and hearing that perfectly feminine (if not angry, pissed-off) laughter as she curses at me. It's just almost more than I can handle.

I could go on.

But look, we're just going to have a little fun. She'll come out of the bathroom in just her bra and panties, and Nicole and I will just kind of pleasure her for a bit. That's all. Can I promise there won't be any tickling? No. But I told her I wouldn't cuff her hands, and we won't. Of course, nobody said anything about feet. And damn. She's got the cutest, softest, most adorable, most ticklish feet in the world. So we'll have a little fun with that.

KELLY'S POV:

I really can't believe I'm doing this, but I start to strip in the bathroom. Top off. Shoes off. Jeans off.

And of course he specified socks. I hate being barefoot in front of Brent. I know exactly what he's going to do. Frankly, I'd rather go topless and keep my socks on. So hey. Maybe I'll ask.

"Brent?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Tell you what. I'll come out topless. No bra at all. But I get to keep my socks."

Whispering.

Laughing.

"No," comes the unified voice of Brent and Nicole. "Socks off."

Damn it.

The socks come off.

I look in the mirror and fix my hair a little bit. I don't know why. But I do.

I push in the drawer and unlock the door. I open it. Slowly. And there I am. In front of their prying eyes. They just look me up and down, smiling. I feel completely awkward and embarrassed. I mean, how many times have they each seen me undressed? Countless. But never the two of them at the same time. Four eyes on my body. I'm really starting to feel goose-bumpy and nervous.

Brent reaches out his hand. I jump back and shout, "No tickling!"

But he just takes my hand. And Nicole takes my other hand. They lead me over to the couch, and we sit down. Me in the middle, practically naked, with Brent on my right and Nicole on my left.

Nicole is so pretty. She's a little shorter than me with an athletic build. She's really a very sensitive person. Loving, sweet, caring. But also a little unpredictable. When we were together, she would tie me up and bring me to places nobody else had brought me. Edging me, seemingly for hours. She knew how to push my sexual buttons.

Brent, on the other hand, is a bit of a dork. Not in a classical, nerdy way. But he's just a little shy and reserved. At least, until you get to know him. He's got an amazing sense of humor and he's incredibly talented. A musician. He's in good shape, but doesn't have what' you'd call a great body. A little lanky. But there's something about him. Emotionally and physically. He's just a really good fit for me.

And sitting between the two of them on the couch, me almost naked and both of them completely dressed, well, it's pretty exciting.

Then Brent says to me, gently, "Kelly, here's the deal. We need to give Nicole a tickle lesson."

My eyes go wide. "What? No!"

He takes my hands, reassuringly. "Really, it's okay. Nicole and I were talking, and I need to give her a tickle lesson."

I laugh, nervously. "What do you mean? Like you need to tickle her and teach her a lesson? Haha."

"No, sweetie," he says, still holding my hands. I need to demonstrate on you. See, I'm going to show her how to tickle you. We'll start off easy. I'll show her some of the easy spots that make you squirm and wriggle. And then we'll move on to the spots that really make you thrash and scream. You know. Like your thighs and your feet."

He's serious. I can tell. He's serious.

And me? I'm getting wet at the prospect. Embarrassingly so. Not that I'll let on. (Not that they don't already know.) Love it hate it kind of thing. But it really sounds torturous. Yeah, he likes tickling me. A lot. And he does it. A lot. But to have it be an event? A lesson? It sounds humiliating.

He's still holding my hands. "See, that's why we needed you down to your bra and panties. With no socks on. So we can access all your secret tickle spots. Okay?"

What? I'm supposed to say, "Okay?" I should really say, "Um, no. No fucking way. You're both a couple of sicko pervs. I'm getting dressed and going out for pizza." But, unfortunately, I don't say that. I just sit there and kind of nod. My throat is dry. Brent senses it. He hands me a water bottle from the table. Such a gentleman. I take a sip and hand it back to him.

BRENT'S POV:

You really don't get more adorable than Kelly right now. Just in her bra and panties. So sweet. So gentle. So trusting. And believe me. I'd never do anything she doesn't want. Okay, granted, I push her boundaries. But I don't cross them. Really. I don't. But I have to admit, I've kind of thought about this for a while. Like a methodical tickle torture under the guise of giving a "tickle lesson." I mean, come on. Sounds crazy.

But I'll tell you something. After a tickle session with Kelly, you can't believe how passionate she is. It's like the most incredible foreplay. And having Nicole there? She'll practically explode. (And I might, too!)

The thing is, I promised no handcuffs. I mean, I could be sneaky and use some other restraints and say that technically they aren't cuffs. But Kelly wouldn't care for that. She needs to be the one to ask to be tied up.

"So I promised, no cuffing your hands."

"That's right. You promised." I see her heart beating right through her chest.

Then I look at Nicole and gesture to Kelly's feet. She takes my cue. Nicole slinks down to the floor and pulls out the cuffs, locking them around Kelly's ankles. Kelly doesn't even have time to react.

"What the fuck! Nicole!"

I smile. "You never said about your ankles."

Kelly's a little pissed. I can tell. Did I go too far? I don't think so. We'll find out.

"You asshole!" she says to me. "You bitch!" she says to Nicole. "I can't even walk now!"

She lifts up her sweet little feet, showing how she can hardly move them apart from each other.

"Right," I say, laughing a bit, trying to make light of it. "But we didn't cuff your hands!"

Nicole's laughing pretty hard, now. "Hey, Kelly, stand up. I want to watch you walk across the room and back!"

I love it when Kelly blushes. She's on the edge now. I can tell. She's deciding whether this has now gone too far. I see her making the decision in her mind. Will she indulge Nicole and humiliate herself, shuffling across the room and back, basically in her birthday suit? Or will she tell Nicole to shove it?

I love watching her work through these things in her mind. It is absolutely adorable. Like when I asked her to go out to dinner with me with that Wi-Fi butt plug up her ass. She shakes her head in disbelief and wrinkles her nose. Then she tells me to fuck off... or she tells me, "Okay."

She looks at Nicole. The wheels are turning. She's fuming a bit on the outside. She looks back at me, as if to say, "Why the fuck do I put up with your shit?" I can't do anything but smile back.

"Fine!" she sighs with irritation. "Fine. I'll walk across the room."

Nicole is excited! She sits up eagerly for the show.

"But..." says Nicole...

"But what...?" Kelly asks.

"But," Nicole says, "you have to do it with your panties around your ankles!"

And then, whoosh! Nicole just reaches out and pulls Kelly's panties down. I have to admit, it's a pretty good move. Kelly screams and reaches down instinctively to pull them back up, but with her ankles bound so close, she falls backwards onto the couch. Well, that's it. I can't help myself. Nicole and I pounce on her. I undo her bra easily and try to pull it off. But Kelly, screaming at us, pushes her arms together and won't let go. But no problem. With her arms defending her bra, Nicole reaches in with her teeth, rips her panties, and just yanks them off completely! So Kelly's hands go to cover her privates, and the bra comes off. Naked! Naked Kelly! So easy! It's really always very easy. And so worth it. Fuck. Naked Kelly! I hadn't anticipated we'd get her naked so soon! I thought we'd have to negotiate during the tickling. But Nicole. Yup. She wasn't wasting any time.

So Kelly's now half on the couch and half on the floor. Damn, is she beautiful. Her ankles still cuffed together. And Nicole still has the audacity to say, "Okay, Kelly. Now! Walk across the room and back for me. I want to see you shuffle! And work that ass!" Nicole is almost literally rolling on the floor, laughing. As for me, I'm watching Kelly to see if she'll agree. She's just adorable, trying to cover her nakedness. Looking at me and cursing at Nicole. "You mother-fucking cunt!" Okay, yeah, I'm a little surprised by that language from my sweet Kelly. But she and Nicole have their own history. So I feel like maybe I just take a back seat and see what Nicole and Kelly do on their own. Look, I'm happy to just watch. After all, it's fully naked, half-bound Kelly. I'll watch that any chance I get.

KELLY'S POV:

More to come...
edithdick

Re: The Tickle Lesson: Part 1

Post by edithdick »

Welcome back!
Darky

Re: The Tickle Lesson: Part 1

Post by Darky »

Wow, you still got it! Welcome back