A birthday dare

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

A birthday dare

Post by Freesub »

A rather short incident this time
On my 16th birthday, my mom joked that I was too shy to be naked in front of her now(I had gotten old enough that It really was quite humiliating if she saw my Willy). I jokingly said I wasn't shy at all, and she dared me to "show her my birthday suit" if I dared.
I just turned around and dropped my pants and undies till my knees ( to moon her as a joke) saying "This is all I'll show you :D " but and she started laughing. I thought she was just laughing at my antics of showing my bare butt , until 30 seconds later when she finally stopped laughing and said "If you were going to show me just your ass, you shouldn't do it in front of a glass cupboard, I saw all your goodies :lol: "
I hurriedly pulled up my pants but it was far too late, she'd been watching it for over half a minute at that point and she mercilessly teased me about the fact she saw my pee pee because of my own stupidity.
Freesub

Re: A birthday dare

Post by Freesub »

Fun fact, this is an incident I want to use in one of my stories, as I think it has the potential to be really funny.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

So it was a question of “Willie or won’t he?” :lol:
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

edithdick wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:37 am So it was a question of “Willie or won’t he?” :lol:
Indeed, and it ended up being my Willie :D