One of the times I Accidentally fell in the river.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RickD137

One of the times I Accidentally fell in the river.

Post by RickD137 »

This happened when I was 15.
I went out for for the day to the countryside with my mum and sister.
As we were walking I saw a small river with what looked like loads of giant rocks around the side and in the middle of the small River I decided it would be a good idea to jump on them,
So I jumped onto what I thought was a big rock in the middle of the river but No, it was a pile of Moss that just looked like a rock,
I was left standing in the river with water almost up to my waist.. pretty lucky I didn't fall in completely ..my mum and sister found this absolutely hilarious I was very annoyed about them both laughing at me as I made my way out of the river.
We then had to walk back to the car, my jeans and shoes were absolutely soaking wet it was a very uncomfortable walk.

When we got back to the car I had to take my wet clothes off because my mum didn't want to get the inside of the car wet.
But I had no change of clothes! I even checked the car but there was nothing no blanket not even a plastic bag to sit on or try and cover myself.
I was more than happy to take my wet shoes and socks off but I didn't want to take my trousers off and everybody see my underwear I was wearing pants/briefs .. being seen by my mum and sister was embarrassing enough but this was in public there were people in the car park..
But to my mum that didn't matter, She said it was my fault for jumping in the river, so I stood at the the back of the car with my mum and reluctant took my wet jeans off in the car park, I needed my mum's help to get my jeans off because they were so wet and stuck around my feet.
After we got the jeans off I pulled my shirt down as much as I could to try and cover my pants...it still would have been pretty obvious what style of underwear I was wearing. then I made a quick dash to the car door but my sister's decided it would be funny to lock the car door, leaving me stuck outside the car in my shirt and pants right there in the middle of the car park with people around, a minute later my mum unlocked the car door and I jumped in the back seat.
I then had to sit in the back of the car with no trousers for the Nearly 2 hour car journey home my sister kept teasing me during the car ride home about the whole situation I was in a bit of a mood.
To make it worse I needed to pee my mum did stop off at some shops on the way home so her and my sister could use the toilet but there was no way I was going to walk into a busy shop with no trousers on so I held it in.

Now for the second stupid thing I did that day,
I really needed a wee so when my mum parked the car on the street a few door down from our house I just jumped out the car and ran to the front door... Obviously it was locked so I was left stood in the street out side the house holding my shirt down like a little dress trying to cover myself waiting for my mom to get shopping out the back of the car and open the front door
Last edited by RickD137 on Thu May 02, 2024 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey
Boris_P

Re: One of the times I Accidentally fell in the river.

Post by Boris_P »

Oh Rick, how humiliating! At least she let you keep your pants on, I suppose, could have been worse!

You must have been hugely relieved when your mum finally opened the door, for two reasons - no longer being exposed to passers by in your state of undress, but also being able to dash to the loo for your much longed-for wee. (Sitting in the car in damp pants probably made the need to wee even worse.)

Mums sometimes have no idea quite how humiliating these situations are.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Be happy that your undies weren’t wet, imagine how humiliating that could be for you
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Boris_P wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:23 am Oh Rick, how humiliating! At least she let you keep your pants on, I suppose, could have been worse!

You must have been hugely relieved when your mum finally opened the door, for two reasons - no longer being exposed to passers by in your state of undress, but also being able to dash to the loo for your much longed-for wee. (Sitting in the car in damp pants probably made the need to wee even worse.)

Yeah that would of been very embarrassing if I had to take my pants off as well luckily they were pretty dry I'm not sure what I would of done if my mum made me take my pants off in the car.. probably take my shirt of to try and cover myself. Arr that would of been so humiliating especially with my older sister in the car.

I do appreciate I probably would of ruined the car seat with my wet jeans
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:18 pm
Boris_P wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:23 am Oh Rick, how humiliating! At least she let you keep your pants on, I suppose, could have been worse!

Yeah that would of been very embarrassing if I had to take my pants off as well luckily they were pretty dry I'm not sure what I would of done if my mum made me take my pants off in the car.. probably take my shirt of to try and cover myself. Arr that would of been so humiliating especially with my older sister in the car.

I do appreciate I probably would of ruined the car seat with my wet jeans
What do you think your sister would have said if she saw you totally naked if you had to take off your undies? Maybe a joke about your pee pee?(or however your family referred to your privates :D ). Or maybe she would try to click a picture.
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Oh man that would of been absolutely mortifying if I had to sit in the car naked with my mum and sister. she probably would of found it very funny, i don't know if she would have made any jokes about my privates, I would like to think she wouldn't take a photo of me naked lol.
If I did have to take my underwear off I would of definitely took of my shirt off to covered myself.
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 am Oh man that would of been absolutely mortifying if I had to sit in the car naked with my mum and sister. she probably would of found it very funny, i don't know if she would have made any jokes about my privates, I would like to think she wouldn't take a photo of me naked lol.
If I did have to take my underwear off I would of definitely took of my shirt off to covered myself.
Could you post about the last time your sister saw your privates? I think it just have been a hilarious story :D
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Freesub wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:19 pm
RickD137 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 am Oh man that would of been absolutely mortifying if I had to sit in the car naked with my mum and sister. she probably would of found it very funny, i don't know if she would have made any jokes about my privates, I would like to think she wouldn't take a photo of me naked lol.
Could you post about the last time your sister saw your privates? I think it just have been a hilarious story :D

She has caught me in my underwear a few times over the years,
I think I was around 9 or 10 the last time my sister properly saw me naked when she walked in my bedroom unannounced.

I can remember a couple of times as a teenager going to the beach with my mum and sister I didn't have any swimming shorts and ended up going into the sea in my pants/briefs..then having to take my wet underwear off before putting my trousers back on...my sister was there but I don't think she was really interested in seeing her brother naked lol...

I do have too story's involved women seeing my privates.
First time I was 11 years old and accidentally wet my self in school....not my fault I wasn't allowed to use the toilet during class..when I finally made it to the toilets my belt was stuck !!! And yeahh wet my self :( I had to be cleaned up and changed by a female teacher obviously she saw everything, very embarrassing.

Second time I was away on a residential trip, doing various outdoor activities. One of them involved building a raft and crossing a small river. Long story short everyone got very wet but we had changes of clothes, I was on the mini bus changing out of my wet clothes I was naked from the waist down about to put on some dry pants and the female teacher just walked onto the bus.
She definitely saw me changing and very well may have seen my privates..I hope she didn't I was embarrassed enough that she saw my pants
Hey
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

RickD137 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:04 pm
First time I was 11 years old and accidentally wet my self in school....not my fault I wasn't allowed to use the toilet during class..when I finally made it to the toilets my belt was stuck !!! And yeahh wet my self :( I had to be cleaned up and changed by a female teacher obviously she saw everything, very embarrassing.
A full chapter version of this would be great. Enhanced with added flourishes and details preferable, as a fiction story.