Dare Me (new 5/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 5/07)

Post by neverdoubted »

~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:16 pm Will stories on your sites only be uploaded when it hits the max?
Yes! So, be sure to go out there and vote.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Freesub

Post by Freesub »

neverdoubted wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:09 am It's not that kind of web.
https://www.sportslingo.com/sports-glossary/w/web-gem/
She wins her team the game by flashing the opponents at the critical moment? ;)
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

neverdoubted wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 am
Well I hope thornwood hits that goal soon. I still can't wait to see it's and Rachel's climatic ending! There are many things to look forward to in the story. I could list them on the top of my head.
Fred Key

Post by Fred Key »

ND- enjoying this story and your ability to play the long game.

One question- why is Lucy suddenly so defensive of Hanna and hell-bent on keeping Mikey away from her? She didn’t hesitate to put her in a compromising situation with the spanking, and she had to know Hanna is flirting with Mikey. Is it just that she sees nudity as completely different? We’ve never seen any reason to think Mikey would mistreat a girlfriend, and however odd the relationship is between the siblings, they care about one another. Is she afraid Mikey would just use Hanna and then move on?

Just wondering. You have your plot and characters well thought through, so I figure you have an answer for this too.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Fred Key wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:45 am ND- enjoying this story and your ability to play the long game.

One question- why is Lucy suddenly so defensive of Hanna and hell-bent on keeping Mikey away from her? She didn’t hesitate to put her in a compromising situation with the spanking, and she had to know Hanna is flirting with Mikey. Is it just that she sees nudity as completely different? We’ve never seen any reason to think Mikey would mistreat a girlfriend, and however odd the relationship is between the siblings, they care about one another. Is she afraid Mikey would just use Hanna and then move on?

Just wondering. You have your plot and characters well thought through, so I figure you have an answer for this too.
Happy to explain. Lucy is not suddenly defensive. She's been consistent from the beginning. I would refer you to this passage at the start of Part 7.
Lucy huffed, completely ignoring my hint, and said, "Mikeeeeeee, you don't understand. I don't have any classes with the eighth-graders other than cheer practice. When am I ever supposed to talk to them?"

"I never said it had to be an eighth grader," I replied smugly, "I just said a cheerleader."

Lucy thought for a second, then frowned. "No! Not Alice and Hanna. Those are my friends. You stay away from them."

I rolled my eyes, "I was talking about the ninth graders. There's a football game tomorrow night. Surely you can find time to talk to some of them then."
And this passage in Part 12.
"If you must know, Alice and Hanna are coming over to spend the night. I'm going to tell them about...what's going on…and see if they have any ideas that could help me."

Oh, this was very good news, indeed!

"Alice and Hanna, eh? Well, they are always welcome. The more, the merrier,” I tried to reply calmly. But my creepy smile betrayed me.

Reading from my face exactly what my deprived mind was thinking about, Lucy spun on me.

"Don't you dare! Alice and Hanna are my friends!" She punctuated those last two words by poking her finger into my chest, "you stay away from them."
She needs the support of her friends to help her figure out how to complete the dare. And while she's not opposed to Mikey having a girlfriend, she has also made it clear from the beginning that she considers him a threat to her friendship with Alice and Hanna and doesn't want him dating either of them. I would say that's pretty consistent.

Even though Hanna's flirting behavior grows bolder over time, it's hard to tell how much Lucy has noticed. Lately she has been preoccupied with her own arousal situation, and is in no condition to pay attention to such things.

As for the spanking, go back and read the beginning of Part 14. Mikey has struck a deal with Lucy to trick Hanna into earning one. In exchange, Lucy receives a much needed break from her humiliating tasks for the rest of the three-day weekend. That's her motivation and the reason why she didn't hesitate. Of course, once that first spanking is over, Hanna unexpectedly retaliates and the situation spins out of control.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Themarble wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:28 am
neverdoubted wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 am
Well I hope thornwood hits that goal soon. I still can't wait to see it's and Rachel's climatic ending! There are many things to look forward to in the story. I could list them on the top of my head.
If you don't want to wait, you can always support it by making a donation. If enough people chipped in, it could be posted by the end of the month!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

Themarble

Post by Themarble »

It is probably a little bit too far away from the goal to make it by the end of the month but I will make a donation then around next week. If I can get the coffee site working (:
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

It depends on how many people join you. :lol: BTW, for anyone interested, if you want your donation to be anonymous or under an alias, just say so in the form on buymeacoffee. If you just want to support me generally, don't write in a specific story title. I will distribute those funds equally between all unfunded stories.
thanks
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 17 - Little Sister, Big Sister (Part 21)

Post by neverdoubted »

I realized, if my sister had been involved in sending Hanna into my room this morning, she wouldn't be asking me this question. So, at least I could scratch that one off my list of possibilities. But that left me in the unfortunate position of having to convince her that I hadn't done anything forbidden with her friend. And because Hanna's family had interrupted it, I didn't even get to finish the deed. It was the worst of both worlds!

Let me give you little degenerates out there a piece of helpful advice. Sometimes, when you find yourself facing an overwhelming heap of trouble, the truth can be your best ally. Answering my sister, I told her the truth...well, some of it, at least.

"Oh, that?" I replied, my voice dripping with nonchalance, "I guess her...ahem...backside was a little sore from yesterday. So, she asked me to rub some of that sunburn stuff on it to help with the pain. It was no big deal."

Lucy's face scrunched up as she considered my explanation. Why did I call it "that sunburn stuff"? That was weird.

"...was she in your bedroom, n-naked?" she asked.

"Well, yeah," I admitted innocently, "how else was I going to put the, uh, lotion on?"

"......were you naked? You didn't...do anything else?"

"Woah-what?!" I exclaimed, pretending to be scandalized, "Lucy, why would you even think that? Hanna is your friend. You've already made that perfectly clear. It was nothing. Just a little massage."

I held up my hands to show her some proof, but the lotion had long since evaporated. Seeking her own proof, she suddenly darted into the hall and headed up the stairs to inspect the scene of the crime - as if evidence of my misdeeds were also at risk of evaporating if she didn't hurry.

I chased after her, imploring her to stay calm and warning against overreaction. This didn't seem fair to me. After all, I was the one who had just had his first real sexual encounter cancelled at the last possible moment. I should be the angry one!

Ignoring my calls for moderation, at the top of the stairs, she marched straight to my door and flung it open just as I was catching up to her. To my biased eyes, the place looked completely normal. There was no sign of a boy and girl having engaged in anything resembling a passionate tryst. In fact, because I had happened to straighten my room before the sleepover, there wasn't a single piece of clothing on the floor.

No sign of fooling around between the sheets, either. My bed covers were folded back neatly, just as I had left them. And thanks to the open window, the scent of Hanna's heat had dissipated enough to be masked by the lingering smell of the earthy lotion. Entering the room, she walked over to where Riviera Dave's tub sat open on top of my blanket and sighed.

"You're not supposed to leave it open," she complained, picking up the lid and starting to screw it on.

"Sorry," I replied, "but now do you believe me?"

I held my breath until I saw her anger fade and her mood soften.

"I guess," she answered with a warm smile. I smiled back, but on the inside, I was breathing a huge sigh of relief.

"You know," she said after a moment, her voice much more playful and Lucy-like, "my bottom is pretty sore, too. Why does Hanna get a massage and I don't?"

She had a good point. Unable to refuse without appearing to be playing favorites, I reluctantly nodded my head and sat on the edge of my bed. Squealing with delight, Lucy sat the tub down and began ripping off her pajamas.

I had seen her strip literally dozens of times by now. It never gets old. But today, watching my gleeful sister undress in record time was bittersweet and only made me pine for my porcelain babydoll. The crucial difference between Lucy's massage and the one I had just given her friend was that I was now fully dressed. Lucy also chose a more practical positioning, plopping down to lay on her stomach across my lap and in parallel to the mattress. That put her naked rump in the ideal location for rubbing.

She wiggled her hips and flexed her muscles in eager anticipation. Noting how excited she was, I sensed I would have to tread carefully. Having just woken up, she was pretty lucid and calm right now. But her arousal levels always increased gradually as the day went on. And even if I wouldn't be massaging and stimulating her breasts, introducing Dave's lotion into her body in any manner, with her diamond forge already lit, could be dangerous. I didn't want her making a premature diamond; she had to finish her dare to earn that privilege. And as Mikey Jr. was quick to remind me, I was still a pathetic, horny virgin. Could she handle all those added stimulants with her chemical pathways already swarming?

Dipping just a couple fingertips into the tub, I extracted the absolute minimum amount of lotion I could manage. Lucy cooed and sighed as I started making lazy circles on her naked rump.

In the past two days, her bare bottom had received more punishment than most little girls should have to suffer. While there were no outright scars or broken skin, she did have some lingering redness on her plumpest parts. It didn't seem to hurt her when I rubbed the lotion into these mild bruises. On the contrary, the naked girl squirmed contentedly and let out little, mews of encouragement not unlike the sounds her red-headed friend had been making during her massage. Her most heavily spanked areas, which were noticeably warmer to the touch, welcomed the cooling salve.

As soon as I had covered the entire area in the lightest coating of lotion imaginable, I gave her bottom a couple light pats to signal I was finished and leaned back - propping myself up with my hands.

Lucy's eyes were closed, her head resting comfortably upon her crossed arms, her legs and feet completely relaxed. She seemed in no hurry to get up, and in fact, looked every bit like she was about to go back to sleep. Normally, I wouldn't mind having a naked girl snooze contentedly in my lap. But today, compared to what Hanna had been doing in my lap - or about to do - this was a major letdown.

Thinking this might be a good opportunity to get some information out of my snoozing, pliant sibling, I got chatty.

"You seem tired. Didn't get enough sleep last night?"

She roused slightly, "hmm-mm. Not 'til three."

"Three, huh?" I whistled softly. "What were you doing up so late?"

"Just talking."

"...about your dare?" I ventured. She shifted restlessly, but her eyes remained closed.

"Mmm-yeah," she eventually replied, but lazily.

"Did, uh...did Hanna help you come up with any ideas on how to finish it?"

"We thought up a couple," she said, "but I didn't like any of them."

I had to wonder if one of the proposals Lucy had rejected had been for Hanna to have sex with me. It fit the timeline that Hanna had snuck out behind her back this morning and come into my room anyway, against Lucy's wishes. It's just the sort of thing a devoted and intensely loyal, little sister would do to help her big sister out of a jam.

But Hanna's clandestine operation had failed, leaving me even hornier and more frustrated than before. After a few seconds, when she didn't elaborate on the ideas they had discussed, I got annoyed and asked the obvious question.

"Like what?"

Seeing I wasn't going to let her simply sleep, she stretched her arms above her head and yawned. "There is a girl on the team who we both think I can work out a deal with. That's because she did something really mean to us...to the sevies. If I call her and threaten to tell on her to the principal - like you told me to do with Mr. Nickson - she'll have to at least hear me out."

Blackmail, eh? I could see why Lucy wouldn't be comfortable with that idea. But...if this girl had done something really mean to Lucy and her friends, perhaps she did deserve to be force-fed a dose of her own, cruel medicine.

"Well, I think you should call her," I offered, "even if it is a little mean. If that's the only idea you came up with, what other choice do you have?"

After considering my advice, Lucy only shrugged. "I don't know. I'll think about it." Then she laid down and closed her eyes.

Think about it! What the heck kind of plan was that?! I knew why she didn't feel the need to rush her decision. In exchange for tricking Hanna into receiving a spanking at my hand, Lucy had earned a break for the rest of the weekend and was protected from further motivating tasks. But even though I couldn't give her another one until Tuesday, I could still turn the screws by reminding her what humiliation lay in store this upcoming week should she choose to do nothing but procrastinate until then.

Placing my hands on the small of her back, I ran them lovingly over her plump bottom. When I reached the backs of her legs, I traveled back and repeated the process - making several slow, gentle caresses. Then right when I felt her start to relax again and melt into the mattress, I broke the silence with an uncomfortable question.

"Say, do you remember that uniform Mr. Beski made you for that history contest? You know, so you could dress up like that Roman slave girl?"

"y-y-y-eah," she answered, worried where I was going with this, "well, not all of it. I just have the metal parts. The rest was messed up from your bike wreck."

"That should still be enough," I teased.

Lucy's shoulders tensed. Opening her eyes, she propped up on her elbows. "What do you mean? Enough for what?"

"For my friend Daniel," I explained, "I was thinking of picking him for your next task. He would love to see that presentation you gave last year. Since you aren't in any hurry to use the phone, I think I'll give him a call later and see if he's free to come over Tuesday after school."

Her brow furrowed. She had met Daniel a couple of times when he was hanging out with me. Every time, he had shown an intense interest in her. The thought of giving another presentation in her slave girl costume, especially for one of my friends, made her visibly uncomfortable. She laid back down, but the way her shoulders remained tensed told me my threats were working.

"You know, Daniel is quite the history buff," I continued, "He's even in the history club. Did you know we had one of those at this school too?" She didn't answer, but kept her eyes and mouth squeezed shut as if to keep this frightening news at bay. One history club exhibition had been humiliating enough! Even as my caressing hands kept relaxing her bottom, my words kept the uncomfortable pressure on.

"They meet on Wednesdays, so the timing couldn't be better! I bet he can pull some strings and get you scheduled as this week's special guest presenter. You better keep your schedule clear after school then - just in case. I know you don't have the whole costume anymore. But even if you only have the metal parts left, you can still-"

"OK STOP!" she begged, interrupting my intentionally traumatic soliloquy, "I'll call her right now. Just, please...stop."

Smirking, I watched her stand and rub her eyes awake. She couldn't afford to give a practically naked presentation for the history club at her new school. Her pristine, junior high reputation would be in worse shape than her costume had been after my bike wreck! She would never live down the humiliation of having to show up to the meeting wearing nothing but a few metal rings around her beautiful, bare body and intentionally binding her hands behind her back for the duration of her speech.

She didn't even bother to get dressed but ignored her pajamas. Oh well, it wasn't like she had never made a nude phone call before. But she didn't make it very far before stalling out in the middle of my room and turning around with a conflicted look on her face.

"Hey Mikey, what if I got someone else to do it instead?" she posited. Looking down and digging her toe into the carpet, she continued, "you did say it could be anyone, right?"

Unsure where she was going with this, I answered tentatively. "Rrriiiight...as long as she's a cheerleader."

Lucy nodded but kept staring at the ground in concentration. After several long seconds, she looked up hopefully. "Well....I'm a cheerleader."

Oh Shit! My eyes bulged briefly before I regained my composure, but my face still felt hot. Even though she did technically fit the requirement, I never meant for Lucy to complete the challenge herself. The fact that she was even making the offer showed how desperate she was getting. To diffuse the awkward situation, I made a joke.

"Wait, you're a real cheerleader?" I replied, feigning astonishment, "I thought they just let you wear the uniform and stand with them because they felt sorry for you."

She frowned, then stuck out her tongue at me.

Standing up, I escorted her to the door, offering as gentle a rejection as I could summon. "Sorry, Goosey, you know I'm just teasing you. But I'm not about to let you take advantage of another loophole. Just go make your call."

Lucy sighed but nodded like it was the answer she had expected. Then she disappeared down the hall. Only after I knew she was long gone did I let myself collapse into my bed.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I felt guilty that I had driven my own sister to the point of offering up her virginity! When was I going to stop underestimating that girl? While her determination was commendable, I genuinely feared for her future. I had a bad feeling that her condition was going to get her into serious trouble someday.

Knowing I couldn't have her resorting to such drastic measures just to complete a stupid dare, I resolved to drop the sex requirement altogether. Instead, I started brainstorming if she could satisfy her dare some other way. But I worried that she would grow suspicious if I suddenly decided to go easy on her. What would such an unexpected change in objectives do to her chemical pathways?

Then I had a bright idea! Why not just fake it? Convincing another girl to have sex with me might be too difficult. But the next time I was alone with a girl, I could just lie to Lucy afterward and claim that we had done something. Sure, I would still be a pathetic virgin with his reputation destroyed at school. And the girl would hate me if she ever found out I was making up lies about her sexual activity. But at least Lucy would finally be able to get on with the business of making her much-needed diamonds and no one else would have to get hurt.

Looking down at the disappointed tent in my shorts, I silently apologized to Mikey Jr. He had been so excited to step up and fulfill his duty only to have the promised land yanked away from him at the last possible moment. But because I had let things get out of hand this time, I had to let my virginity stand a little longer. When Lucy finished her phone call she returned upstairs and stopped by to retrieve her clothes on the way to her room.

"How did it go?" I asked, not nearly as interested in her answer as I would have been a few minutes earlier. I had already made up my mind to fall on my sword to protect her. So, I was just going through the motions at this point and pretending to care about the outcome of her call.

"Good," she answered with a pleased smile, "after I told her I was thinking of going to the principal, she apologized about camp. And when I said what kind of favor I was wanting her to do to make amends, she didn't hesitate. 'Anything to help out my little sister', she said. The only thing she asked was if the comments about you on the poster in the locker room were true or not. I told her to come over and she could find out for herself. And she agreed! She's sleeping over tonight."

At the mention of another cheerleader sleepover, my cock perked up. But something about the strange phone call bothered me. It had all been too easy. Why would this mystery girl so readily agree to come over and perform sexual favors just because Lucy threatened her? Was she really that desperate to stay out of trouble with the principal?

As I watched Lucy pick her clothes up off my bedroom floor, another odd thing from the phone call started to bother me. What was that thing she had said about a sister? Hanna acted like Lucy's little sister, but I knew it couldn't be her. Besides, this girl had been referred to as if she were Lucy's...big sister?

"Lucy, wait," I was prompted to ask, "did you say, 'little sister'? Who were you talking to on the phone?"

"My big sister", she replied cheerily, as if that made it obvious. When she saw my dumb brain still wasn't getting it, she explained further. "Each captain picks a little sister at camp, and she picked me, remember? Tiffany Lennox?"

My ears started ringing and my mouth fell open as my naked sister turned and sauntered away.
Last edited by neverdoubted on Sun May 12, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library