Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 3 - 5/15)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MrMongo

Re: Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 2 5/9)

Post by MrMongo »

I think Becca needs her temperature taken in front of an open door.
AnnaJuist

Post by AnnaJuist »

Great story so far. đź’—

I love this "Girl's don't need modesty" idea.
Opposite of my friend Hooked6's story about Boy's don't need to be so modest.

I love how Becca is sent out into the hall. Could be getting worse for her, as a Nurse comes by, and states, that she can not be standing in he Hallway. As it is a code violation. The Hall needs to be clear, in case of an Emergency.
And takes Becca into the Waiting room. :o
Of course, All the seats are taken, so she is forced to stand in the room. Maybe next to the Scale, where everyone gets weighed.
More then likely, there will be fellow students, friends, neighbours, even a teacher or two (Maybe a Biology, Sex-ed, Art Teacher), that she knows there. More then likely some or most people, with Mobile Phones.

So many possibilities. ;)
Can not wait for your next installment.
Thanks writing such a wonderful story. Keep up the good work.
Auch Engel haben Sehnsucht nur sie zeigens nicht :cry:
IncognitoDoki

Post by IncognitoDoki »

Whilst Becca is stuck outside her crush should walk in for his appointment and see her, maybe even take a photo.

And for the final kicker at the end the doctor should (falsely) tell her mother after Becca's exam that she has rashes/some skin condition. He prescribes her a skin cream and advises that Becca remain nude for however long (probably at least a week) so the cream can do it's job and her skin won't be irritated by the fabric of her clothes. Becca is, of course, mortified as this means she'll have to go into school nude.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

I love where this story is going! I can't wait for the next part!
perseus

Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit Part 3

Post by perseus »

Becca was in shock as her mom dragged her out into the hallway. The exam room was also near the lobby; lucky for Becca, the door was closed, but she could still hear people talking in the busy lobby.

“I don’t know what's gotten into you today, but you are grounded!”

“Mom! Please! I’m naked! I can’t be in the hall like this!”

"Now that you know how your brother feels, being out here naked will teach you an important lesson! You will not be getting dressed until the doctor is done with your exam.”

“This isn’t fair! I was only teasing him a bit! This is way worse for me than it is for him now!”

“I don’t want to hear about what's fair from you anymore!”

The entire time Becca was arguing with her mom, she forgot to cover herself. She finally remembered as a boy about Becca’s age, and his mom was led by a nurse from the lobby into the hall through the open door. The boy’s eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he saw her. Becca yipped and quickly covered herself with her arms. The boy and his mom were led to their exam room a few doors down, his eyes never leaving her. His mom only smirked at the situation. The door shut again, and it was just Becca and her mom left in the hall.

“I'm going back inside. You are to stand right here, against the wall. Do not move from this spot. If I come back out here, and you are not in this exact spot, then you’ll be leaving this office naked as well.”

“Mom… Please let me…” But Becca’s mom had already entered the exam room and shut the door. Becca was completely alone, and completely naked. She didn’t dare move from her spot, she was certain her mother would make good on her threat to make her leave naked. But she kept watching the door to the lobby like a hawk. Completely ignoring the boy walking up to her.

“Becca? Is that you?”

Becca jumped and turned to see Gene, a boy in her class.

“What the hell are you doing out here naked?”

“Gene!? Don’t look at me! Go away!”

“Why are you naked?”

“They didn’t have any more gowns, ok? Now go!” Becca noticed he was wearing the same gown as her brother was, and he was holding a small clear cup.

“I can’t, I need to give a urine sample. The bathroom is right there.”

“Go do it then! Just stop looking at me!”

Gene was starting to feel less and less sorry for her.

“You’re the one standing in the hallway naked, it's not my fault if I look. Ya know, you’re supposed to be in the exam room when you’re undressed.”

“I know that! My mom made me wait out here while my brother is getting his exam.”

“That's brutal.”

“Gene, what's the hold up?” said an older woman standing down the hall.

“Sorry mom. I was just talking to Becca.”

“Hurry up! The doctor is waiting.” His mom said.

Gene finally disappeared into the bathroom. Gene’s mom was glaring at Becca, but didn’t say anything. Becca was fidgeting under the weight of this woman’s staring. She could feel the judgment as she stood, trying to cover herself. Gene came back out, but his mom had hurried him back to his exam room. Becca continued to look down the hall towards the room. She was feeling very envious of the fact that at least two boys at the doctors had gowns to wear, but she had nothing. She managed to almost forget about the door to the lobby when it quickly opened again and the sounds of the lobby came bursting in.

“Right this way.” Said a nurse, leading another mother and son through.

The three of them stopped cold once they saw the naked girl, desperately trying to cover herself.

“Why is this girl naked?” The woman asked.

“As you can see, we are extremely busy today, and we are running low on gowns. We are waiting on our laundry service to arrive, which will hopefully be any minute.” The nurse answered.

“Does our exam room have one? I won’t have my son running around here naked like this girl.” The mom said. Her son was also staring at Becca, smiling. Becca didn’t know his name, but recognized him as another kid from her school.

“Yes, your room has one, I checked before came to get you.” The nurse answered as she led the three down the hall and around the corner.

“That boy is getting a gown too!?” Becca thought to herself. “Why can’t I get one? Did our nurse even try to find a second one?”

Becca’s mind was so preoccupied by the idea that there were more gowns around but no one was giving her one that she almost failed to notice that the door to the lobby was still open! The nurse had opened the door too wide, and it engaged the automatic door stop! Now, most of the lobby had a clear view of the naked Becca, and she was drawing a crowd. Everyone from kids to adults had noticed her standing there. Most were either laughing about it or smiling at her. None of them seem concerned for Becca herself. Two boys most stood out to Becca, Eric and Michael. Best friends from her class and the two boys the Becca hated the most. They had the best seats to be able to see her, and they were both whispering and laughing to one another.

This was the worst turn of events for Becca. She would have to see these two idiots every day, and now they were seeing her completely naked. The only thing saving her was that she was able to cover herself. After a few moments, she saw them mouth the words “Show us” to her. She scowled back at them. There was no way she was going to let these two see any more of her than she needed to.

Becca was considering leaving her spot to close the door to the lobby. It was a risk, if her mom came out, then she would be leaving the office naked. Becca figured the risk was worth it. Anything to get these two to stop looking at her. Just as she was about to step towards the door, her mom came out of the exam room again.

“Ok, Becca, you can come back in now.”

Becca wasted no time in scurrying back into the exam room, grateful that her mom came out at that moment and not a few seconds later.

“What have I told you about touching yourself? Stop it right this instant!”

Becca had no choice but to drop her arms again, being back in the exam room, only the doctor and her brother could see her now, and both were looking. Her brother was back in his gown, fully covered again.

“Alright, Becca, hope up on the table, and we’ll begin.” the doctor told her.

Luckily, her mom closed the door so she felt a little better, but it didn’t seem like she was going to make Pete leave the room.

“Mom, can you make Pete wait outside? This is embarrassing!”
“Why should he? You tried to look at his exam, so why shouldn’t he get to see yours?”

“But I didn’t see anything! It's not fair! You wouldn’t make Pete do anything like this!”

“Becca, I don’t want to argue this with you anymore. Get on that table and forget about your brother, or you won’t get dressed again till school starts!”

Not wanting to test this, Becca gave in and climbed up on the table and sat on the edge. The table was a bit shorter, child size, since this was a pediatrician’s office.

“Stay seated here you are but lay back for me would you?” Dr. Pulaski said.

Becca’s face flushed again as she lay back on the table, her legs dangling off the edge at the knees. She felt even more exposed with the doctor and her mom standing over her.

Dr. Pulaski put on latex gloves and started to softly press on Becca’s tummy, moving lower and lower towards her pubis.

“Feeling any pain or discomfort?” He asked.

“No.” Becca quietly answered.

As the doctor continued to press, just above her vagina, Pete took the opportunity to get a closer look. Standing next to his mom, looking down at his sister. Becca wanted to protest this, but remembered her mother’s threat. She was also distracted by the doctor pressing on her lower and lower. He was now touching her sparse pubic hair with his gloved hands! But as far as she could tell, it was still professional. But she still found it incredibly embarrassing that anyone was touching it at all, not to mention a handsome young doctor. Things were about to get worse for Becca.

“Everything feels normal. You’re doing great, Becca. Now we will need to do a breast exam. This can be a bit embarrassing, but it's very important to start early. Your breasts are developing well, so I want to stay on top of this.”

Becca gulped, her breathing was getting faster. The doctor drawing attention to the fact that she was getting breasts was bad enough, but now he would be touching them too! Pete was now staring at her breasts as well.

Dr. Pulaski was gentle. He cupped the underside of her right breast with one hand and the top with the other. He was gently feeling all around it. He brought pressure to just around her pink nipple, which was standing rock hard from the cold and stress of the situation. He placed on of his thumbs over the nipple and pressed down, like pushing a button. Becca let out a small gasp, it sent a jolt though her body that she never felt before.

“Doing great, now for the other one.”
He reached over, started the process over on her other breast. He started to explain to Becca’s mom how important it was for her to do this at least once a week.

“And since Pete is seeing how it's done, maybe he can help out with it too, ha ha.” Dr. Pulaski joked. He pressed into her nipple, causing Becca to gasp again.

“Hear that, Pete? Would you be willing to help your sister?” Carol asked her son.

“Of course I would!” He was enthusiastically nodding his head.

“Why don’t you show him now, doctor?” Carol asked.

Dr. Pulaski was stunned, he was only joking to try to ease the tension a little. He never expected the mom to take it seriously. This woman was determined to embarrass her own daughter. He knew now that what ever he suggested, she was likely to go along with it. No matter how embarrassed her daughter would be. He quickly formed a plan in his mind. He had not planned on proposing a pelvic exam, in fact he didn’t even have the tools here for it, but a light exam could still be done. And it would greatly embarrass the girl. He decided to try it and see what Mrs. Parker was willing to do, but first, the breast exam.

Becca was desperate to protest this, she could not stand the idea of her own brother touching her naked breasts, but she was powerless. She couldn’t risk angering her mother even more, and it was clear that her mom did not care at all about her modesty.

Pete’s hand were colder than the doctor’s hand, less gentle too. Becca could do nothing but endure the same exam but by her own brother, as the doctor talked him through it. She once again gasped as Pete’s thumbs pressed into her nipples. Then to her shock, the doctor had him repeat the exam, just to make sure he had it right. Once the exam was finished, Pete looked directly at his sister and smirked at her, enjoying the fact that he not only gets to look at her naked body, but touch it too.

Becca could not believe how differently their mother was treating them. Moments ago, she got so upset at her for looking at her brother’s bare top half, but didn’t care at all that he could see her completely naked and touch her too.

“I’m sorry, Becca, you can probably see better if I do this.” Dr. Pulaski manipulated a switch on the side of the table and the top half started to lift. Becca was now laying like she would have on a beach chair, able to see the whole room.

“Now normally at Becca’s age this next exam isn’t always required, but I feel it's important to do a light pelvic area exam. Especially now that she's started puberty. But it's up to you if you want your daughter to have one.” Dr. Pulaski instantly regretted giving her an out as soon as he said it. But he didn’t want to it to seem like he was trying to embarrass the girl. But Mrs. Parker surprised him yet again.

“I think that's a great Idea, doctor. I want to make sure Becca is completely healthy.”

Now Dr. Pulaski was sure of it, this woman was not only willing, but eager to embarrass her daughter.

“Okay Becca, stay like you are but bring your feet on the table, and keep your heels together. Very good, just like that. Now slowly separate your knees as far as you can, try to make them touch the table if you can.”

Becca closed her eyes as she did this. She could feel the cold air on her now spread open pussy. She forced herself to open her eyes again. She was in a horribly lewd position, perfectly spread out, her pussy completely unprotected. She could feel her lips slightly parted. Her brother arched his neck to get a better look, his eyes bugged out when he did. Becca almost complained again, her brother was getting a view of her that he had never seen before, and she knew she would never be allowed to see him in this way. She looked at her mom, trying to silently plead with her, but she just smiled back at her, completely unconcerned at the view her brother was getting.

Dr. Pulaski stood between Becca’s parted knees, and lowered his face to mere inches from her pussy, she could feel his breathing on her lips.

“Now I’m just going to gently part the outer folds, and take a brief look inside.” Dr. Pulaski said.

Becca could feel his thumbs on the top part of her lips, and felt him pull them apart. She wanted to die of shame. But her heart kept beating faster and faster.

“Doctor, do you mind if Pete gets a look too? He might as well learn more.” Carol asked.

Once again, the woman surprised him. “Absolutely, come closer, Pete.” He said, as he continued to hold Becca open.

“Mom!?” Becca could no longer hold her tongue. But her mom gave her a stern look and she kept her mouth shut after that.

“So here is the vaginal opening, it's where babies come out of.” Dr. Pulaski said.

“WOW! I had no idea how pink girls are down there! And what's that little hole there?”

“Good eye, that the urethral opening, it’s where pee comes from.”

“Eww.” Both the doctor and her mom just laughed.

Becca was fighting not to scream. Her stupid brother was causing her exam to last much longer than it should have, the doctor was still holding her open.

“What's that little red bump there?”

“That's the clitoris, it's a very sensitive area on a girl.”

Pete could not stop himself, he reached out and brushed it with his thumb.

“AAHHH!” Becca felt like she was hit with a bolt a lightening. She tried to close her legs, but her knees hit both the doctor and her brother.

“Ow! Watch it Becca!” Pete complained.

“Becca, keep your knees down until the doctor is done.” Her mom commanded.

“Did I hurt her?” Pete asked.

“Ha ha, no. quite the opposite, actually. You caused Becca to feel an intense pleasure. Her reaction is uncontrollable.”

“Wow.” Pete said again, slowly reaching out his hand towards her clit again.

Dr. Pulaski knew he was about to touch his sister again. He looked at Mrs. Parker, and she could see it too. He wondered if she was going to stop her son, but she was making no moves to. He fought his instinct to not allow the boy to touch her, but he really wanted to see how far Mrs. Parker would go.

Pete again made contact with Becca’s clit, rubbing back and forth with his thumb over the tiny nub. Becca’s reaction was intense. She let out small grunts and moans, fighting back doing more. She was struggling to keep her hips still, and her brother continued his rubbing. Dr. Pulaski was having trouble keeping his fingers parting her lips. Still, Mrs. Parker just watched as her daughter was writhing on the table. There was no way she was missing what was happening.

Dr. Pulaski had to say something now, he was holding open one of his patients while her brother was openly masturbating her. “Ahem, Mrs. Parker?”

“It's alright doctor. I think it's important for Pete to learn as much as he can about the female anatomy. Move slower Pete, keep a rhythm, she’s almost there.”

“Almost where?” Pete asked, still moving his thumb on Becca’s clit.

“You’ll see, just keep going, is that alright with you doctor?”

Dr. Pulaski tried to hide the look of utter shock on his face and act normal. This girl was about to have an orgasm right on his exam table.

“Of…of course. It's important to learn these things.” he spread her lips even further and placed an elbow on her thigh to help keep her legs open.

Mrs. Parker saw this and placed her hand on Becca's other leg and held it down.

Pete was moving his thumb around her clit, over and over and over.

“Uuugh… Pete! Please! Uuugh!” Becca was begging her brother, but nothing specific. She had lost her senses. “Pete! Ahhh! Please…uuh.”

Pete kept swirling his thumb until finally Becca let out a scream of pleasure and thrust her hips up again and again. Dr. Pulaski finally let go of her lips but kept pressure on her leg, to keep them open. After a few moments, Becca was finally done orgasming and thrusting her hips in the air.

“Very good Pete! You’re a natural.” Mrs. Parker told her son.

“What just happened to Becca? Is she okay?” Pete was actually concerned for his sister now.

Becca was panting loudly on the table, eyes closed, legs still being held open, although the doctor released her lips.

“Your sister is fine, she just had an orgasm. From the looks of it, this may have been her first one.” Dr. Pulaski answered.

Becca was still panting loudly, trying to recover.

“Eww, my fingers are wet! What is this? Pete asked, trying to whip his hand on his gown.

“That's her natural lubricant, it’s her body’s way of preparing for sex. Here, take a closer look.” Dr. Pulaski returned his Becca’s pussy lips and spread them again, he knew now that her mom would have no objection to this.

Becca was finally coming around and looked down to see both the doctor and her brother inches from her pussy. She could feel herself being spread open for Pete. her face burned with shame.

“Becca wants to have sex right now?”

“Ha ha, no, I highly doubt it. She has no control over these types of reactions. It's just what happens to a girl when she is aroused. What you just did to her, aroused her very much.”

“Oh.”

“Mrs. Parker, look here if you don’t mind.” Dr. Pulaski pulled Becca’s lips even winder apart. Now that he was sure her mom was did not think twice about embarrassing her daughter, he decided to try a suggestion that would make Becca’s home like a lot more interesting. “Becca has produced a high amount of lubricant for a girl her age. If she ever has any naughty thoughts, then she could give herself a rash here. Since she has started puberty, then these types of thoughts and her bodies' reaction is a guarantee. There is a prescription lotion that I could prescribe that will greatly reduce the chance of that happening.” He finally released Becca’s lips.

“I think that we should probably get that then. I wouldn't want Becca to get a nasty rash down there. Is this something that Pete would need as well?”

“No, I don’t believe so. Boys don’t have this type of problem. But there is one potential issue with it. After application, it requires several hours of exposure to the open air, so Becca would have to stay bottomless.”

“Oh I see.” Mrs. Parker was contemplating. “Well we definitely wouldn’t want to use this on Pete then. But we’ll use it on Becca, go ahead and write the prescription and I can pick it up later today.”

“But mom! I don’t want to use that if it means I have to be naked from the waist down!”

“No arguing about this, Becca! Or you’ll spend that time completely naked instead of just from your waist.”

“But what about Daddy!? I don’t want him to see me!”

“He wants what's best for you too, dear. None of us mind. You need to let go of that modestly of yours, you don’t need it as much as you think you do.”

Dr. Pulaski though he should feel bad, but the longer this exam went on, the more he wanted to help embarrass the girl. Seeing her brother get preferential treatment from their mom felt like he was being paid back for his own childhood. “Becca will survive this.” He thought to himself. “I had to deal with worse, and I became a doctor.”

“Wasn’t there a mole you wanted me to exam?” Dr. Pulaski asked Mrs. Parker.

“Yes, it's right where her butt meets her thigh.”

Becca was worried about where this was going. With her legs still spread, she could see the doctor lean in to get a close look.

“It's a little hard to see clearly at the positions she's in now. Becca, would you mind turning over and getting on your hands and knees, please?”

Becca gulped again, her heart sinking even further. For an embarrassing as what she just went through was, she felt it was about to get worse.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
MrMongo

Re: Girls's don't need modesty: The Doctor Visit (Part 3 - 5/15)

Post by MrMongo »

The doctor and Becca's brother could insert a finger or two to make sure Becca's hymen is intact.
Tyron

Post by Tyron »

I made an account here just to say how much I’ve been loving this story! I’ve always loved unfair nudity stories like this and I’ve always wanted more where the girl is embarrassed while the boy’s modesty is protected. Thanks so much for filling this void!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

You have an amazing way with words in describing not only the raw emotions of your female characters when they are in embarrassing situations but your ability to capture the scenes when they are super-aroused or are being made to orgasm is SUPERB! You definitely have the gift, my friend.

I can't wait to see what happens in this story as well as your other recent works.

Hooked6
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

This story is wonderful! I do enjoy the situations where the embarrassment is just not fair. You give a real feel for Becca's humiliation by her brother and the exposure to two classmates she doesn't like. :oops:

I'll be interested to see what Becca's home life is like after the doctor visit is over. :lol: You paint an intense picture of Becca's situation. Well done!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Tyron wrote: ↑Thu May 16, 2024 7:53 am I made an account here just to say how much I’ve been loving this story! I’ve always loved unfair nudity stories like this and I’ve always wanted more where the girl is embarrassed while the boy’s modesty is protected. Thanks so much for filling this void!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you've been enjoying it so far. I hope I'm able to keep it up over the next few parts.

Unfair nudity is what I'm all about, so defiantly expect more of it in this story, and any other stories I do.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com