The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 16

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
student

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 2

Post by student »

I expect a giant straw next! The fun has just begun. :mrgreen:
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 2

Post by TeenFan »

The Chocolate Factory Fiasco
Chapter 11. Wonka Wash

"What the hell is this thing? It's not a bathtub!" Veruca Salt shouts up at Mr. Wonka, as she crouched down in the water. The train boxcar is not
the size of a regular boxcar, looking somewhat short, but the sides of the walls are nearly the normal height, being around six feet from the
bottom. There is no way to crawl out, and if one did try to crawl out of the boxcar one would be fully exposed while attempting it.

"I call it the Wonka wash," Mr. Wonka says, as he looks down at the five cowering kids. "I have a buggy driver model, but I transferred that idea
to a train engine. It's powered with Ginger Ale, ginger beer, beer bubbles, double cola, double bubble burp-a-cola that really tickles your nose.
Most people don't know how much power there is in one of those things."

Violet screams when she sees something moving under the water just below the surface. Several more disturbances and movements can be
seen on all sides of the girls, who cluster together for protection as if that would really help.

"There's something in here with us!" Violet shouts.

Charlie and Mike move closer to the girls, because they also see movement under the water between them and the wall. Soon all five kids are
close together near the center of the boxcar, the strange underwater movements all around them. All the girls start screaming.

"Sea serpents in here...and I don't have my guns or I'd blast them," Mike Teevee brags about his monster killing prowess.

Willy Wonka tells the frightened girls, "Don't be afraid of those my little darlings. Those are Aqualoompas. They have gills and can breathe underwater. They're perfectly harmless."

Right below where Wonka is sitting there is a gold colored spout, about two feet wide across. Out of this spout pours a giant spurt of bubbles
and suds pours out. Blast after blast of suds sends a wave of white foam across the water. Soon the two and a half feet of water is covered by
another two feet of foamy bubbles. The boxcar is transformed into an enormous bubble bath. The only thing missing is a giant rubber ducky.

More is explained by Mr. Wonka, "I combined soaps and shampoos with the beer and ginger bubbles. It cleans like magic and makes you smell
like you just came from a nightclub."

"This is all nice n dandy Mr. Wonka," Charlie says. "But why are those Aqualoompas in here with us?"

"They do the washing. You don't have to scrub a thing. My Aqualoompas do all the work."

Violet screams out again. "Something is grabbing my legs."

Veruca screams out, "Something is rubbing my back."

Mike laughs and he informs everyone, "One of those things is scrubbing my ass."

"This won't take too long. Just relax and you'll soon all be clean enough to eat off of," Wonka says with a gleam in his eyes, as he looks down
on each kid trying to fend off the attack of ten Aqualoompas, one for each child's front and one for the backside. The three girls as well as the
boys try to ward off the grasping hands holding washcloths reaching for either cocks or cunts, breasts or balls...and of course assholes which
everybody has.

Helga Huckster successfully fended off the attempts to get to her most private areas. She is putting up the most fuss and fight. Helga is much
taller than either of the other girls and her upper body is above the level of the scented soapy suds. Helga continues to cover her breasts as
she dodges this way and that way when an Aqualoompa tries to grab her. Violet isn't fighting off the scrubbing assault any more. The rubbing
of a cloth against her hidden pussy she suddenly finds enjoyable after the near constant arousal still flowing through her body from the
Strawberry aphrodisiac candy she ate at the Chocolate Room. With one girl being so compliant, one of her Aqualoompas switched to assisting on chasing down Helga and getting the feisty freeloader cleaned.

With the attack being three against one, Helga ran out of room to run. She found herself lifted up and her legs spread. With the foam so high
none of the kids can actually see the faces of these mysterious water-loompas, just the occasional cloth or scrub brush in the hands of one of
the diminutive creatures.

Violet starts moaning. Even under the assault of unwelcome hands and cloths, she must have decided that if getting bathed is inevitable, one
might as well relax, as Mr. Wonka suggested, and enjoy it. Violet's moaning is combined with the sound of laughter. Mike seems to find the
attentions on his nether regions to be ticklish and funny, which could be because a twelve year old reacts differently to such bathtime treatment,
or maybe it's just something in Mike Teevee's personality that allows him to find frivolity and fun in forced bathing.

Veruca Salt, while actually holding still as a soft bristled brush rubs her tummy and tits, something nobody can actually see clearly, the bossy
girl actually calls out to Charlie to save her.

"You boy...you there...come get these things off of me."

Charlie disappoints the girl, "Sorry, I have some trouble moving anywhere. Each time I try to back away one of these things grabs me by the...
um, grabs hold and won't let go."

For another five minutes or so each of the five kids gets every inch scrubbed and rubbed. The only thing that prevented total humiliation was
the cover of bubbly suds. But then a whistle sounded and a horn. The attentions of the Aqualoompas ceases. Charlie looks around the boxcar,
then looks up to see Willy Wonka rotating a large silver turn knob. The water level instantly starts to go down. The water is dropping fast. Soon
it will all be drained.

As the water level drops, so do the five kids. They lower their bodies into crouches again, lower and lower as the water recedes. Soon the water
is gone, but they are still mostly covered by the two feet of foam that doesn't go down the drain with the water. Willy Wonka was smiling and enjoying the spectacle of the kids cowering again, but soon he got back into the thick of things. Mr. Wonka reaches back behind him and finds the end of a hose, sort of like a fireman's hose.

Turning the water hose nozzle on and cackling like a madman, a spray of water lands over the five kids. The soapys suds streams away with the flowing water cascading over their bodies. Within minutes five naked and now fully exposed teens hunker down on the floor of the bathing boxcar. Somehow the bathing buddies, the Aqualoompas, have disappeared without a trace.

An Oompa Loompa appears at the top of the boxcar, near one of the corners. A towel is tossed toward each crouching teenager. Each one
grabs the towel and covers what parts are most important to cover. Violet looks disappointed, as she may have been the closest to getting off before the horn sounded and the scrubbing ended. Wrapping the towels around themselves the bath is done, and the sliding door of the boxcar opens.

The very clean kids are led back to the two undressing rooms, where they find hanging on a hook light pink colored full bodied lab suits. The
suit proves what it is made from as it gives off the pleasant aroma of cotton candy.

Willy Wonka had instructions for what must be done before getting dressed. "You must be dry completely before putting the lab suits on. Any moisture and a runny spot will happen on the suit and it might even start to melt. Have you ever had to eat cotton candy while its raining...
its a freaking mess."
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 2 and 3

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 12. Entering the Inventing Room

Charlie and the four other kids find themselves at the same place they were an hour earlier, at the door to the Inventing Room. The boat that
originally brought them here is gone. The clothes each of them wore also gone, kept safe in a plastic tub, since the only way they will be allowed
to enter the Inventing Room was after a thorough scrubbing in the Wanka Wash followed by putting on the pinkish cotton candy lab suits.

Somehow the suits provided in the undressing room match the physical shapes fairly well, as far as height and weight are concerned. It actually
requires some assistance to get into the suit. The suit is all one piece with a gap in the back to squeeze one's body into the suit. There are candy coated eye loops along the back of the suit since there is no zipper or buttons. Fruit rollup strings are used to sew up the back slit once the suit
is on. It takes a second person to tie the fruit rollup strings to close the back.

The cotton candy material is quite thin and appears to be fragile, most likely tears easily. The suit is light, feels fairly comfortable and airy, but
it must have been a little disconcerting to know that under that thin layer of woven cotton candy fibers is bare skin. Willy Wonka's instructions
are to be completely dry before putting the suit on, put on the polka dotted shower cap and tuck all hair underneath the cap, and to be entirely
naked under the lab suit...no exceptions they were told after Charlie asked "Not even underwear?"

The group looks like five kids on a sleepover, each wearing identical pink pajamas with a matching shower cap on. In the undressing room,
after getting into the outfits, Charlie Bucket looked at Mike and then looked at himself in a mirror and declared that the two of them
(mainly himself) look like walking, talking Dickheads....long, light pink, with a mushroom like top. With the suits being so snug, it's also like
wearing a full-length spandex swimming bodysuit, there is no way to hide the boy bulge. Mike seems unperturbed with how tight fitting and
revealing the lab suit is, saying it's so cool and similar to uniforms he's seen in old space movies. Charlie appeared a bit more self-conscious,
noticing his bulge is significantly more...noticeable. Mike has yet to experience the joys, the trials, the tribulations and embarrassments one
gets once in the throes of puberty and the annoyance of unwelcome popping of boners at inconvenient times.

For the three girls it's very much the same, except the most noticeable thing about the tight fit is in the breasts area. Charlie can be observed
looking from one girl to the other, focusing on their chests and how their nipples tend to poke through. Veruca's pink covered torso is a delight
to behold as her nipples appear quite prominently on her perky mounds. Violet's breasts are less pointy, more rounded and fleshy like her hips
are slightly wider and tummy less tucked. Veruca would easily be selected to a Cheerleading squad and poor plain Violet would probably be
left off the team. As for Helga...there is something amiss, something not at all expected. Her nippies don't poke through. In fact when one
looks closely one can see the lines and slight protrusions of bra straps. Helga has disobeyed a directive from Mr. Wonka. Helga is not fully naked
underneath her lab suit. Mr. Wonka notices the infraction of course he does, and he looks a little perturbed, though he says nothing about it.

When the three girls got dried off and dressed in the undressing room, Helga once again seemed intent on not showing her frontside to the other
two girls, keeping herself crouched down and hidden from view. Helga was the only one to grab the plastic tub with her belongings in it,
going through it longer than it would take to merely find and grab her bra. Veruca and Violet paid little attention to Helga, spending some time
in front of the mirror and drying each other's hair and commenting on their boobs development. That is a big difference between teenage girls
and boys. The girls will openly look at and make comments on themselves and each other's breast sizes and development. Boys of the same age
will sneak peaks at each other in the locker room, but nobody is going to say anything...except to occasionally make fun of the unfortunate one
in the class who shows the least development.

Standing in front of the door, Wonka tells them, "Don't taste, don't touch a thing. And no telling anybody what you see in here. Old Slugworth would give his false teeth to get inside for five minutes."

Upon being ushered into the Inventing Room it becomes quite clear that only the small Oompa Loompa workers can work comfortably in the
room. The walkways between tables are narrow. The table tops very low to the ground and covered with an assortment of vials, tubes, beakers,
and containers. Bunson burners are brightly lit on almost every table. Up above the floor is the observation platform, where the parents
watch behind a large sheet of glass. The grownups look absolutely bored since they have been waiting up there for about an hour.

Inside the lab Oompa Loompa workers are busy stirring large pots, adding ingredients to even larger cauldrons bubbling and foaming. Wonka
stops at a table and he begins to make some sort of concoction, pouring into a beaker something blue, something yellow and something red.
Upon drinking from the beaker, Wonka declares in a high pitched girly voice, "Yes, that's good."

"What is in this pot?" Veruca asks, after she breaks regulations by sticking her finger in and giving it a taste."

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker," Mr. Wonka says and then he has to berate Mike Teevee for his grabbing and trying a piece of exploding
candy.

The next stop is a long convoluted machine that is covered by cloths of various colors. "This is my most secret machine. Want to see what it
does?" he says, and then he pulls a lever to set the machine into motion. It whirls and twirls and makes all kinds of noise. On a conveyor belt
at the other end of the machine strange cubic shaped multi-colored objects exit.

"What are those?" Veruca asks.

"These are Everlasting Gobstoppers. You can suck on them forever and they'll never get smaller...unlike other things girls can suck on," Wonka
says while bending down to pinch the pretty girl's cheek.

Willy Wonka gives a Gobstopper to each of the five kids, but only as long as they promise never to reveal their existence to anyone.

"Do you have anything else that hasn't made it to the candy shops yet?" Charlie wants to know. "You must have more secrets than Gobstoppers."

Mr. Wonka steps quickly over to Charlie, and leading him by the arm, pulls the eager boy along to the other side of the lab.

"I have here something you can try dear Charlie. My plan is to have girls buy it for their boyfriends on Valentines Day, but of course once a girl knows the amazing effect this has...she'll want to get her boy to use is more and more. Want to try one?"
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 5

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 13. Cock-a-doodle-doo Drops

"This is something that's taken me years to develop," That's what Willy Wonka said when Charlie asked to try something nobody has ever seen
before, something still secret. Next to the wall there is a candy dispenser, similar to a gum ball dispenser that are common in grocery stores and other places to shop. All one needed was a coin to drop into the slot to be rewarded with a nice gumball or some other form of candy.

"Do you have a penny?" Wonka asks Charlie.

"I got nothing on me. You know that," Charlie says as he makes a show of how he's wearing only a lab coat with no pockets.

Mr. Wonka takes a small coin out of his own pocket and dropping it into the slot he grins while turning the silver knob. Out of the dispenser slot,
with a cute little gold colored landing bowl, a green gummy candy comes out. Wonka picks it up and hands it to Charlie.

"This will make you the Cock of the Walk, strutting around like a Rooster in the barnyard. I put these in a dispenser like this since the little
rascals, the Oompa Loompas work for peanuts and never have a penny in their pocket."

Charlie looks at the gleaming bright green colored candy, which looks like it's made of gelatin, looks like a gumdrop.
"What is it called?" Charlie asks.

"I call these Cock-A-Doodle-Doo Drops, and they are definitely not for girls. Though girls will want to get their hands on these."

Mike Teevee runs up with his hand out. "Can I have one Mr. Wonky?"

"That's Wonka you little gung-ho goon. Sorry...but you're not exactly ready for this yet. Come back in a year or two."

The four kids come close as Charlie is about to plop the candy into his mouth. They all seem eager to see how Charlie reacts after tasting the
gumdrop, which must taste amazing though it looks so simple and ordinary. Charlie chews on the gumdrop and it takes him at least thirty seconds
to chew it up and swallow it.

"Well...how was it?" asks Violet.

Charlie looks a little confused, almost disappointed. "It tastes a little like mint and sort of like lime...and somehow it has the flavor of grass."

Willy Wonka nods his head, "Alfalfa grass to be exact. It's the latest thing in nutrition. Alfalfa and seaweed supplements is what the scientists
are working on. A little nutrition in the candy should be fine n dandy, don't you agree Veruca? I see you are shaking your head."

"If all it is is mint and grass then I don't want one," Mike shouts out loud like it's important that everyone in the world knows.

"Speak a little louder. I'm a bit deaf in this ear," Willy Wonka says with the index finger stuck into his ear.

Willy Wonka leads the way to another section of the Inventing Room. "Over on this side we are working on more types of candies that are good
for you."

Following at the back of the group, Helga bumps elbows with Violet. "I don't know what is so special about those gumdrops. Seems like a dud
if you ask me."

Willy Wonka is going through a litany of vitamins and minerals he's putting into a variety of candy types such as Calcium chocolate chews, Iron gummy supplements, and Vitamin B infused honeysuckles with real honey. The kids are beginning to look bored to death with the health and
fitness lesson when Charlie suddenly looks down at his front.

"What the...ummmm...something is happening," Charlie says, his face looking most concerned.

Everyone looks at Charlie, but for a moment or two nobody can figure out what the issue is. Then a gasp is heard coming from Veruca. With
Charlie continuing to look downward, it's soon noticed by all that there is a pointy protrusion poking out of Charlie's pants. Right down at the
crotch of the lab suit, where the nice sized bulge was, a much more impressive protuberance shows there. Believe it or not, and it seems that
Charlie can't quite believe it, it appears that he is currently popping a boner.

"Is that what I think it is?" Veruca shouts and she giggles.

"I've heard about that happening to boys during Ballet practice, but I never believed it," Violet adds, and she too giggles at the sight of a boy
with a stiffie poking out the front of his tights, and the lab suits are tight but stretchy.

Charlie slides his hands forward to cover his crotch, but Willy Wonka was anticipating that move. Quick as a cat, Willy was behind Charlie, and
he yanked the boy's arms behind his back and held them locked in place.

"We mustn't interfere with the demonstration of the properties and effects of my products," Willy says to Charlie as the boy tries to squirm free.

The pushing outward continues. The thin fabric of the cotton candy fiber lab suit, not helped by the side-to-side squirming, begins to fray as it stretches more and more outward.

"Holy Bat Shit Batman that thing is gonna rip," Mike shouts as he points his finger at the Battle of the Bulge being waged by Charlie's suddenly
aroused and engorged penis.

With a barely audible ripping sound, the front of the special lab suit gives way. An angry looking and very stiff dick pops through the newly
created rip in the fabric. The dick springs forward as the cotton candy suit slides back down the shaft to resume its original tight fit around
Charlie's hips and crotch. The lab suit still fits like a glove, but the goose is loose and Charlie is...to use a simple to visualize phrase and stick
to animal cliche's, hung like a horse.

"Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!" Willy Wonka shouts. "You can see how these things will be great fun at a Valentines Party. Or perhaps right before the
School Dance, though most of the time the boys are wearing outfits that won't show much....swim meets would be much better."

Charlie must have been afraid to look up, but look up he did. What he saw were three enthralled girls trying not to laugh as they held hands
over their faces, as Mike holds his right hand in a gun gesture with the thumb up and the forfinger sticking outward. Mike holds his hand gun
near the large and mostly sticking straight upward erection.

"That's bigger than a pistol, Charlie. That's more like a Bowie Knife."

Charlie's face is turning red. "What did you do to me. What the hell is in that candy."

Willy Wonka explains his special formula, keeping a grip on Charlie's hands the whole time, allowing everyone to get a full and uninterrupted
eyeful of the boy's stupendous specimen of studliness.

"Now I can't divulge the formula of secret ingredients in these Cock-a-doodle-doo drops. It accomplishes what I call Rapid Aggressive Growth Achieving Incessant Virility, the letters spell RAGAIV. But RAGAIV didn't test well in marketing, was too much of a mouthy mishmash...so I rearranged the letters to say Virility Incessant Aggressive Growth Rapid Achieving, or VIAGRA. Sounds terrible in English syntax but works
perfectly when translated to German, so I might sell the formula to a German pharmaceutical company if they offer me enough money and if
they toss in a couple Panzer tanks."

"He's getting harder and bigger by the second," Veruca says.

"It's pulsing up and down like crazy. Is he going to pop his top?" Violet asks.

"How much are you going to charge for those candies?" Helga wants to know, obviously thinking how one can apply such devious and delightful
candy treats which come with a trick.

Charlie's hands are still held behind his back, has given up on struggling. Looking down, he must be in shock and awe at how big his cock has gotten. "How long is this going to last? When will it return to normal?"

"All very good questions my dear lad. Now the average time the virility enhancement lasts is for two to three hours. In a young man like
yourself even achieving multiple orgasms won't entirely reduce the erections, though it has been proven to be effective in some instances.
When the Oompa Loompa work while on VIAGRA they have a tendency to knock things over and they get callouses on their tallywackers...you
realize how short their legs are and sometimes it drags on the ground...but ol' Charlie here doesn't have to worry about that. His legs are long
enough prevent dick drag, though he might poke an Oompa Loompa's eye out with that thing. It's very impressive Charlie. I'm glad you found
one of my golden tickets. You were perfect for demonstration purposes."

Mr. Wonka finally let go of Charlie's hands, as the demonstration is over, steps over to another table. Charlie attempts to cover up and he stands still as the three girls give up on ogling him and move after their tour guide, whispering and giggling to each other

Wonka continues on with the lecture, "Now one of the latest developments in my line of healthy snacks is food gum. I can show you one of those over here."
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 6

Post by TeenFan »

The Chocolate Factory
Chapter 14. Fun Gum

The five kids on the factory tour must have been amazed that Mr. Wonka didn't stop the tour right then and there. Shockingly, an erection
eruption wardrobe malfunction with Charlie Bucket's lab suit wasn't enough to cause Wonka to deviate from the plan. Wonka just had the
group move right along to the next interesting thing to see.

Wonka shows a conveyor belt with large gum pieces of various colors. Oompa Loompas are picking them up and putting them into different
boxes. The types of gum are Apple-Pineapple, Cherry Cola Strawberry, and Butterscotch Banana. Next to the conveyor belt is a large machine.
Wonka turns some knobs and the machine hums and rattles. He reaches into a slot and pulls out a simple looking yellow piece of gum.

"This is the most amazing, fabulous and sensational gum in the whole world, though it's still a work in progress. It's a three course meal...all in
a stick of gum. If the United Nations will pay me the millions I'm demanding, then I can end hunger in Africa. But I doubt they'll care about
those poor starving Ethiopians. The Oompa Loompas were poor and starving and now look at them. When they ask for a raise I just tell them
'Let them eat Cake'...to which I then add, 'You can't have your cake and eat it too'. Oh they get so angry when I say that."

Violet grabs the piece of gum from Wonka's hand. "If its gum then it's for me," and she plops it into her mouth.

"I wouldn't do that. I really wouldn't," Wonka says but Violet ignores the warning.

"What does it taste like?" Veruca asks Violet as the girl chews furiously, sort of looking like a cow chewing its cud.

"It's tomato soup, hot and creamy. I can feel it running down my throat....hey, the second course is coming up. Roast beef with potatoes."

"What's for desert," Helga asks, and she takes a furtive glance at the full meal gum making machine. The tall girl has the same look on her
face that a thief does when browsing around a jewelry shop pretending to be a customer just to scope the place out.

Violet looks even more excited and thrilled. "Here it comes. Blueberry pie. It's the most marvelous pie I ever tasted."

It was at this point that Violet's face began to change. Her cheeks puffed up and her pale skin turned purplish and darker.

"Look at your face. It's turning blue," says Charlie.

"Her face is turning purple," says Veruca.

"Your face has turned violet, Violet," Helga adds her color commentary to the bizarre scene.

All the kids stare intently at Violet, and for the moment none of them are even thinking about looking at Charlie and his escaped willy.
The transformation of Violet's face is so striking that Charlie forgets to keep covering up, his penis looking pink with a purplish head, but
nothing like the deep dark colors of Violet's new skin tone.

"I told you I haven't got it quite right yet," Mr. Wonka informs them. "It always goes wrong when it comes to the deserts, always...They always
turn into blueberries."

Violet's waist suddenly expands, the cotton candy lab suit expanding with the increase in girth. The color of Violet's face and hands gets even
bluer.

Willy Wonka looks and sounds frustrated. "Every time. They always turn into blueberries. Oh well, I'll get it right in the end."

Wonka pulls out a silver flute and plays a series of notes. Several Oompa Loompas come forth to surround the still expanding Violet.

"She's blowing up like a balloon," Mike Teevee shouts with great enthusiasm.

Wonka corrects the misperception, "That's not air...that's juice."

"How big is she going to get?" Helga asks, suddenly sounding concerned. After all, she was probably thinking about snatching a stick or two of
that ingenious gum and now thinking the better of it.

The pink fibers of the cotton candy lab suit can't stretch anymore. With a whoosh and rip the suit shreds and disintegrates. The pieces of
cotton candy fly outward and then settle to the floor, and standing there is a very plump, very purple, and very naked Violet.

Now normally, when a girl's clothes suddenly are lost, leaving that girl naked for everyone in the room to see, the people watching will burst
out in laughter and giggles. But witnessing a naked girl blowing up into a giant blue ball is so shocking that laughing no longer enters into the
mind.

Violet was merely full figured for a Fourteen year old girl when she stepped into the factory that day. But now she's turning into a girl who looks
like the size of a pig, then a really fat pig. Expanding didn't happen evenly. Different parts of her body blew up, followed by another part of
the body. Violet's less than spectacular breasts looked about normal when the lab suit first shredded and fell, but moments later her boobs
swelled up like balloons, poking out six more inches than before. Violet swells up from a B-Cup to a 36 Double D. The erect nipples poking
out on those enormous mounds are the same color as a blueberry pie filling.

Violet looks down at her expanding chest with eyes that would be less shocked if a tarantula spider was crawling across her breast. So used to
chewing she was, Violet kept on moving her mouth, kept the juices pouring down her throat.

Mike looks super excited, "This is like that sci-fi movie. She's turning into The Blob," and Mike pushes his hand into the jelly belly, making
Violet wobble and almost fall over. Her little feet are not equipped to balance 300 pounds which is what the girl looks like she weighs.

Next to expand rapidly was the hips. The hip bones...well, all her bones are soon hidden under layers of blue blubbery fat. The legs swell up
and there no longer is a gap between the girl's thighs. The purple pussy, lightly covered in hair is somewhat obscured by the mounds of fleshy
protuberance popping up across her lower belly and upper thighs. The girl looks almost as wide as she is tall by the time the expansion of the
gut comes to an end.

Violet looks like a round mound of blueberry monstrosity, with little blue hands and little blue feet and a plump purple head.

The door to the lab opens and an Oompa Loompa escorts Mr. Beuregarde into the laboratory.

Wonka has instructions for the Oompa Loompas, "Take Violet and her father down to the juicing room at once please."

"What for," the father wants to know.

"For juicing. She must be squeezed immediately before she explodes."

Wobbling on her little feet like a penguin, an Oompa Loompa holding onto each plump blue hand, Violet is led away with her daddy to the
juicing room. Finally, the four remaining kids laugh out loud when they see the super enormous ass mounds with a dark crack in between as
Violet waddles out of the Inventing Room.
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 9

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 15. Fizzy Lifting

As soon as Violet had been taken away, and the laughter and giggling had died down, Willy Wonka was eager to move on with the tour.
Wonka moves the kids out into a hallway beyond a door on the other side of the room from where they first entered the Inventing Room. The parents come down a stairway to join their children. From the observation platform the parents did see everything, mainly the blowing up of
Violet into a giant blueberry. Charlie's wardrobe malfunction was not so easily seen from a distance. But now up close Mrs. Teevee stares at
Charlie as he tries to hide his unending erection.

Grandpa acts concerned, "Show me what happened to you," but he laughs when Charlie momentarily pulls the hands away.
"Very impressive Charlie. You are growing up fast. Did I hear that right your uh um hardon might last up to three hours...You think Wonka will let me have some of those gumdrops?" grandpa whispers into Charlie's ear.

Wonka says that since the parents are very worried about Violet the group will head toward the Juicing Room, but there is an interesting
stop or two along the way. Wonka wants to be sure nobody misses a thing of interest. Realizing the tour is not stopping, Charlie looks at
himself, looks at the cotton candy lab suits each of the young guests is wearing.

"When are we going to get our clothes back?" Charlie asks.

Mr. Wonka looked annoyed at the question. "We are so far behind schedule already. No time to go back to the undressing room next to the
Wonka Wash. Just no time for it. And what do you need clothes for? You are mostly covered up by the lab suit. 98.6 percent covered up to be
exact. You want to delay our progress for half an hour just because of a 1.4 percent exposure?"

Mrs. Teevee, having gotten a glimpse of what is behind Charlie's hands, marvels at the mathematics of it.

"I had no idea the penis is 1.4 percent of the body's skin surface. Is that an accurate figure or an average? My boy Mikey is nowhere near as
big a Charlie is in the, um..."

"Cock-a-doodle-doo" says Wonka.

"...in the cock-a-doodle-doo category. Yes...now come to think of it. I'm not even sure how much Mikey grows when his little gun gets all
gung-ho and ready for bang bang, and I did hear from his babysitters last night that he fired off a round or two."

"Mom...you talk too much," little Mike Teevee complains, probably accusing someone of being too talkative for the first time in his life.

With no time to waste, the group gets to walking. Walking down a normal, nondescript hallway, a large room opens up on the right side.

"There's something very unusual in here. Bubbles bubbles everywhere but not a drop to drink," Wonka says and his demeanor gets all bubbly.

Inside the round room there is a cylindrical device with bubbles coming out of it on all sides. The bubbles fill the room and float up toward the
ceiling which is a long way up.

"What's it making, Mr. Wonka?" Veruca asks.

"Fizzy Lifting drinks. They fill you with gas and the gas lifts you up off the ground just like a balloon. You can't try it. It's still too powerful.
Come along now, don't hang about."

Despite the protests of the kids, mainly Mike and Veruca, Wonka herds them together and ushers the group out of the Bubbles Room and then
down the hallway again.

Charlie and grandpa stay behind when Wonka and the group moves off.

"Let's take a drink shall we. Nobody is watching," grandpa says to Charlie.

Charlie picks up a glass bottle with a purple color liquid. Grandpa pops the top and he takes a big swig. Charlie grabs it next and finishes
the bottle off. Charlie then sees that Helga has snuck back and is watching them from the doorway. Helga says she wants to try it too. She picks up another glass bottle and she drinks the whole thing down. She doesn't notice it, nobody notices it, the bottle Helga drinks from has a red colored liquid in it, not purple.

"That's weird, nothing seems to be happening," grandpa says, but the next instant his body floats off the floor and his eyes get wide and panic
comes across the old man's face.

"It's working," Charlie shouts as he too gets a rise out of the Fizzy drink, the second time in the last hour that Charlie had gotten a big rise out
of a body part, but this time being the whole body.

Helga is laughing, waving at the two rising into the air, then her face changes when she doesn't float up, up and away. Charlie and grandpa
keep going up and Helga's feet remain steadfast stuck to the floor. Finally, Grandpa Bucket gets the hang of the weightlessness. He looked a
little seasick at first.

After doing spins and flips in mid-air Charlie and grandpa rise too high. The rotating ceiling fan is only a couple feet away twirling with ominous whop whop sounds. They are going to be sliced and diced. Then grandpa lets out a loud burp. Grandpa's body sinks down away from the ceiling.

"I'm going down. Quick Charlie, burp...if you don't it'll cut you to ribbons."

Charlie does a couple small burps, and he sinks from the ceiling, just in time to keep his lovely blond locks from being chopped from his head. Burping and belching, the old man and his grandson slowly sink back down to the floor.

Down at the bottom of the Fizzy Drinks room, Helga is not happy she got not floatation from the drink, is very upset about it.
"All I have to show for it is a bloated tummy," Helga complains, and she does look a little nauseous, in a slightly different way than Grandpa
Bucket looked as he floated in the air. Helga rubs her tummy.

Standing several feet away, Charlie could hear the rumbling coming from the girl's abdomen. Helga didn't float like Charlie and grandpa. If
that wasn't Fizzy Lifting, then what was it she drank?
TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 12

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 16. Lickable Art Room

"That girl's stomach is growling like a wildcat," Charlie says to his grandpa.

"Sorry Charlie, I can't hear it. My hearing isn't that good anymore."

Walking quickly down the hallway, Charlie, grandpa, and Helga caught up with the tour group. In the next room down the hall from the Bubbles
Room, Wonka is showing the group his collection of artwork. Marvelous paintings hang of the walls. Statues sit on small tables. What was
shocking about the works of art on display is that most of it is erotic, reproductions of the grand masters of painting or sculpture from the Renaissance to modern with nudes and nymphs and frolicking children, Greek and Roman statues in classical poses. Beautiful young women and well-endowed men are on display everywhere in the room and nearly all of them are naked.

Apparently, upon seeing such a display of nakedness, the father of Veruca and the mom of Mike immediately wanted to move on. Willy Wonka was
shocked that anyone would find his choice of art vulgar and obscene, and an argument had ensued. Charlie and the other two temporarily missing
members of the tour group showed up just as the argument is coming to an end, with Wonka winning of course. It's not like the tour group can
move on without him and Wonka wasn't moving until everyone had tasted his art.

That's right, everything in the room, all the naked women on canvass and naked youthful males in statue form are there for the flavor of it.
The skin on the women is not the typical creamy white, but a variety of colors.

"Each color is a different flavor," Wonka says, and he presses his face up against a painting of a naked woman lying on a sofa. Wonka sticks out his
tongue and he licks the figure. He actually licked the woman's pubic area. "This one is chocolate fudge whipple with a hint of marshmallow,"
and then he licks the bared yellow breasts, "coconut creme...hmmm. Come on everybody, give something a taste."

Charlie looked a little out of place and he shyly moved up to a canvass on the wall, the striking figure of a woman stepping out of a bathtub,
green colored hair on her head matched with green of her pussy. Little drops of water fall from the wet hair, little droplets of paint on the
canvass, and all in such amazing detail. Charlie looked around to see if anyone was watching him, then he sticks out his tongue. As his tongue
presses against the wet looking patch of pubic hair, Charlie pulls his head back.

"OH WOW! That tastes like mint tea with honey. Smells like it too."

Charlie turned around to see his grandpa kissing the bust of a woman, who also happened to have a big bust, sitting on a bookshelf. The lips
on the woman are sparkling, ruby red.

"I swear that's freshly baked cherry pie", grandpa says, sounding totally astounded. Grandpa kisses the bust of the woman, going at it good like
a Frenchman with a nasty but nubile young harlot.

"I have some rubber dolls that you can pop the cherry with. Cherry pie filling actually comes out after a certain area has been penetrated."
Wonka slaps grandpa on the back. "I'm working on fully animatronic females believe it or not. They'll cook and clean and all you have to
do is plug em into the wall outlet each day and keep them lubricated."

Mr. Veruca is still not convinced this is all wholesome and hearty, "I didn't come here to have my daughter look at pornographic images. But since we are here...I might as well try one or two," Mr. Veruca says, just before he plunges his kisser on the orange colored ass of a full-sized statue of
an Amazonian Warrior holding a spear. "Orange butter cream with cinnamon and...and truffles. My goodness, what a combination."

In a corner of the room there is a small circular pond. Next to the pond is a life size statue of a boy, looking very much the same age as Charlie.
The naked boy is a fountain, urinating into the pond. The stream coming from the statue's penis is distinctly colored yellow. Veruca laughs
and she sticks her face in front of the pissing stream.

"Fresh lemonade. It's wonderful," and the spoiled rotten girl turns toward her daddy. "Daddy...I want a marble statue of a boy who pees
lemonade." Veruca then turns to look at Charlie, at his uncovered penis sticking out. "Maybe we can hire Charlie to be our pool boy."

Charlie realizes he's been neglectful in keeping his hardon hidden, so amazed he was with the tastes and scents of the various body parts
in the Art Room, and he covers himself again. Charlie does turn to look at Mrs. Teevee. Mike's mom must have totally lost her natural
prudishness as she hungrily licks at the crotch of a naked Zulu hunter standing knee deep in tall golden tan grasses.

Willy Wonka steps over to Mrs. Teevee and he turns into a museum guide, "That amazing ebony warrior is painted with licorice and molasses. I
see you like it very much Mrs. teevee. Your tongue has turned black. And I see you little boy has discovered the squeeze tits on the department store mannequin. That's my contribution to increasing foot traffic in the department stores, mannequins that have meringue come out of the tits when you squeeze them. Oh, look at that...Mike is sucking on one tit while squeezing the other. You must have breast fed your boy up to the
age of seven or maybe eight didn't you Mrs. Teevee. I know a momma's boy when I see one."

As most of you might recall, in the Chocolate Factory movie there is the scene with the lickable Wallpaper. That was added to the movie when
the movie producers realized the Likcable Erotic Art would cause the movie to lose its PG rating. Especially when Veruca places her mouth
completely over the pissing boy's penis, slurping the lemonade with much gusto, dribbles of the lemony juices flowing down her face and onto
her cotton candy suit, which started the whole frontside of her lab suit to start melting. There is no way that scene could have been put into
the propaganda coverup film.

The only person not greedily licking or sucking on something was Helga. In the secret video tapes...of course there are cameras in every room...
I could see in the footage how Helga looked nauseous and held her tummy. Several times she looked around. Several times she almost raised
her hand, looking like a girl who needs to ask where the bathroom is.

TeenFan

Re: The Chocolate Factory Fiasco_New May 13

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 17. Bubble Butt

The group is finishing up looking at the artwork. All the sights and tastes have been terrific. There is a new sight to see, the melty gooey mess
that is the front of Veruca's chest. Veruca's daddy was the first one to notice the thin layer of cotton fibers sliding down from the neck and
breasts, oozing down like pink slime.

"Veruca darling...you messed up your lab suit. Get away from that pissing statue."

Veruca wipes her face with the back of her hand, looking happy and satisfied after the long gulping drink of lemonade pee from the statue's
penis. Then her face turns to horror and shock when she looks down at the mess she made. In short order the skin of her face almost perfectly
matches the pink hue of her upper body. The fibers of the lab suit have given way and splotches of pink stuff sticks here and there. The left
nipple is covered by a patch of fuzzy, fluffy gunk, but the other nipple is no longer covered. Veruca screams, looks around for something to
cover herself with but nobody is standing nearby, nothing to grab to use as cover.

"Wonka, Wonka...do something," Mr. Salt shouts.

Willy Wonka rushes over. He immediately places his hands directly over Veruca's breasts. Veruca's is doubly stupefied, completely unable to think or act properly. All the girl can do is look down and scream.

"Wonka, what are you doing?" Mr. Salt says, finally running over.

"I'm covering her boobs. She melted the lab suit, so I rushed over and I'm covering her up."

"Let my daughter cover her own tits with her own hands," the very distraught dad pleads.

"Oh...I never thought of that," Wonka says and he pulls his hands away from the thirteen year old's breasts.

Much of the cotton candy pieces remaining on the girl's upper torso sticks to Wonka's hands, and the girl's breasts are even more easily seen by everyone now that most of the pink glop is gone from them. Veruca slams her own hands on top of her chest, but for that short moment everyone got to see just how marvelous and perky her tits truly are. Veruca is without a doubt a work of art worthy to be on display in Wonka's Art Room.

For a short while the room is filled with chatter as people speak to each other about the latest wardrobe malfunction. These slips of
body parts due to rips and tearings or meltings of the flimsy lab suits is piling up. Charlie Bucket looks at the size of the equipment in use on
the urinating statue of a boy. He looks down at himself, at the still throbbing erection poking outward. Charlie smiles sheepishly, probably
making a mental calculation on how much bigger he is than the statue, probably turned on he was by seeing Veruca sucking on the pissing
fountain boy.

Wonka is provided a small towel by one of his trusty little Oompa Loompas. After cleaning his hands Wonka waves to everyone to get their attention. "Time to get this show on the road. Next stop is the Juicing Room. Got to check on how dear poor purple Violet is doing."

Helga lets out a loud moan. She is bent over slightly, holding her stomach with her hands. "Where's the bathroom?" Helga asks.

Wonka looks Helga over with his very discerning eyes. "Did you drink something from the Bubbles Room?"

At first Helga denies it, but after another rumble from her body, which could be heard by everyone in the room, she finally has to admit it.

"Did you drink from a bottle with bright red liquid in it?" Wonka asks, though he most likely already knew the answer.

When Helga nods her head, Wonka gets to work. He steps up behind Helga, grabs the back of her lab suit, at the ass.
"You won't make it to the bathroom, that's a three minute walk from here. This is an emergency."
Wonka rips the back of the cotton candy lab suit, exposing the main portion of Helga's butt.
"You have no choice, Helga. You just have to release the pressure. If you don't, you'll be sorry. How much of that did you drink?"

"She drank the whole bottle," Charlie says.

Mr. Wonka starts laughing and shaking his head.

"Why is she moaning like that? What's gonna happen to her?" Mike Teevee asks, and he comes up behind the girl and stares intently at her
behind.

Though it's still covered from the sides, there is no doubt that Helga's assets are well shaped and very much appreciated by most of those
looking on. Helga's bottom is shapely and looks firm, a nice shiny moon to brighten up one's day. Helga holds her tummy, and moaning she bends over a little more as if standing up straight only adds to the discomfort.

The sound of Helga's moaning and groaning is drowned out by a loud "Brrrrroooooommmmmph" as a gush of bubbles shoots from her ass. The
flow of bubbles is almost in a straight line, smacking Mike Teevee right in the face. The startled boy flops backwards, landing on his butt.
A second loud eruption of bubbles bursts forth, accompanied with a higher pitched sound that is very much like a goose honking.

"What the hell is going on here?" Mrs. Teevee says, as she rushes over to help her son off the floor, ducking under the stream of ass bubbles
shooting out from the startled and shocked Helga's rear end.

Wonka is the only one not shocked by the spectacle. "Helga consumed Fizzy Farting drink. It's designed to be used in conjunction with Fizzy
Lifting drink. Now let me explain. You just keep letting the pressure out, Helga. There is nothing more you can do at this point. Now...about
the drinks in the Bubbles Room, one takes a gulp of Fizzy Farting fifteen minutes before taking the Fizzy Lifting. Hold on...I'm explaining it...You see here, Fizzy Lifting makes one float. But that's all it does. You just float around like a ballon. But combined with Fizzy Farting you can fly, provides the thrust like a rocket engine. It doesn't make you as fast and mobile as using Fairy Dust in the Peter Pan story, but with Fizzy Farting
you can move through the air and get to where you need to go. Of course it can only work when one has their "Back Blast" area clear. One must wear backless pants or jeans so the airflow is not obstructed."

Now that everyone knows what is going on, Charlie and Mike laugh when a third evacuation of bubbles and sound erupts from Helga's bowels.

Mrs. Teevee is the first to notice the smell. She sniffs at the air, at first apprehensively, then she draws in her breath deeply and a smile comes
over her face.

"I smell cherries and rose blossoms."

"Isn't it wonderful?" Wonka shouts, stepping closer to pat the girl on the butt while Helga continues to moan. "Not only can you fly, you also will
be perfuming the neighborhood as you fly around by use of bubble butt. I'm working on a Pine scented formula for use during the Christmas
Holdiay season. Just be careful not to stand too close to an open flame or fireplace when blasting scent bubbles or you may end up with hot cross
buns. Farts won't be funny just for children anymore. Come on, everyone sing...Beans beans the musical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel, so eat beans for every meal."

"Brrrrooooooommmph"