Anthology Series

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Namb

Re: Anthology Series

Post by Namb »

160412-01

Picture: Two girls about 10 or 11, arms over each others’ shoulders, smiling at the camera dressed in T-shirts: one showing a “Girls Rule” logo.

I was curious when a moving van pulled up to the old Jenson place. I wondered what kind of a family would move in.

Life wasn’t a lot of fun for me living with my mother and younger sister. For one thing, my sister was in total charge of me.

I picked on my sister one too many times and mom decided to punish me by making me do all my sister’s chores for a week. She told my sister that she was in charge and could tell me what to do.

My sister took the job very seriously and demanded things well outside the scope of her normal chores. Mostly these chores were housekeeping items. Mom backed her up. The week was up and mom like the way the house looked so much that she decided that this should be a permanent arrangement.

Over the course of the following weeks, my sister became more and more demanding and the tasks she charged me to do became more personal in nature, particularly when it came to making her bed, doing her laundry and cleaning her room.

When I first refused, mom gave me a bare-bottomed spanking in front of her. Mom then said, “If he refuses again, you spank him. If he doesn’t let you, I will and it won’t be with just my hand. I assure you it will hurt a lot more.”

So I became my sister’s chambermaid. Of course I cleaned her room, made her bed, washed, ironed and folded her clothes. However, this wasn’t good enough for her. She demanded perfection, and often I didn’t deliver it, so she spanked me often.

However, if I did manage to do a good job, she would strip me as if she was going to spank me, but then told me to jerk off instead. At first I was very embarrassed doing this, but this was such a carrot compared to the stick of a spanking that I came to accept it.

I wondered how many other boys had to undergo this indignity. Of course, I couldn’t tell just anyone. I was hoping to find someone I could confide in.

Maybe the new neighbors would have a son near my age.

They didn’t. They had an 11-year old daughter named Kimberly. Being just a year older than my sister, the two girls hit it off immediately.

My sister was in a situation similar to me. She couldn’t tell anyone about our arrangement either or as mom put it, “The cops would be in here immediately and shut us down.”

Mom invited the Anderson’s over. Mrs. Anderson complimented my mother about how nice the house looked. The girls went upstairs and I went to my room. I could her the girls giggling in my sister’s room.

The next day, Kimberly showed up at our door. My sister answered it and then called me over.

She told me, “Mom talked with Mrs. Anderson and explained our special arrangement. I talked with Kimberly yesterday and she told me that she had a couple of little boys she would ‘play’ with in her old neighborhood, but they were too young to cum like you.

So I told her how I let you masturbate for me when you’re a good boy. Why don’t we go inside to my room and you can be a good boy and show her how you jerk off.”
Jeepman89

Re: Anthology Series

Post by Jeepman89 »

Love it.