Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom_new June 4

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom_new May 25

Post by Trundle »

Buck naked is a great name for the chapter :lol:

I had a feeling the towel provided for the poor boy wouldn't be the big sort of beach towel he was hoping for and would instead be a very small very thin one. Increasingly feels like Stacy is setting Bucky up for something, but what could it be?

Buck is now alone in the living room wearing just a small towel, I can't wait to see what happens next. Does the doorbell ring and with everyone else occupied he has to answer it? lets see
TeenFan

Re: Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom_new May 25

Post by TeenFan »

Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom
Chapter 14. Tea Time and TV

Buck makes his way to the living room, and for a while he stands in the middle of the room, not quite knowing where he should sit or if he
should sit. He's been to Stacy's house two times now, and this is the first time he's been by himself. Buck looks around the room, something
he didn't do much the last time he was in this room. Mostly he had gotten familiar with the trophy case since his shoes, shirt and swimsuit
got locked up in it during his previous visit.

Buck looks at the paintings on the wall, mostly dashing young men in medieval dress and knights in shining armor. Most houses Buck has been
in have the same boring reproductions of ducks flying over a pond or a meadow in front of a mountain. But not here in Stacy's house is there
anything ordinary. Take this for example, there is a large book on the coffee table in front of the couch. "The Erotic Art of Pompei" the
title of the book.

Intrigued, Buck sits down on the couch, and he opens up the art history book. Holy Sheet...there are some naughty frescos of Romans not wearing
their sheets like clothing. The wall paintings in the rooms of the homes of regular Pompeiians show images of women and young men in various
poses of undress and participating in a variety of physical activities. As Buck flips through the pages the paintings show women's bare breasts
grabbed by a nobleman?...a woman having intercouse with a guy who has curved horns on his head...a youth stands before a woman and she's
fondling his...

Buck can feel himself getting aroused by the erotic imagery. He wishes he was alone in his own room to study these images closely where he
could also deal with the pesky boner that once again makes its presence known, this time not constrained in underwear or a swimsuit. Turning
page after page Buck gets so wrapped up in the beautiful and intricate artwork that he barely noticed his hand rubbing the top of the towel
where his penis hides underneath but pushes up the towel above his upper thighs like a miniature volcanic peak.

"I didn't know you liked art so much."

Buck turns his head to see Stacy standing by the side of the couch. Damn, he didn't hear her coming down the stairs. He places his hand flat
over the little mountain in the middle of the towel, but it's so obvious what's going on here. Buck feels like he was doing something improper
but the book was right there on the coffee table for people to look at, so why is his face blushing?

Stacy sits down right next to Buck. She has changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

"Really cool book. They don't teach us stuff like this in school," Buck says, trying to sound cool and calm.

Stacy places her hand on Buck's thigh, on top of the towel and only a couple inches from the area sticking up.

"Put your hands on top of your head."

"But, but why?...what for?"

"Just do it," Stacy commands.

Buck places both hands on top of his head, leaving the small popup in the towel uncovered.

"Have you ever been to Italy, Bucky? Well, I have. You know what is fun to do in Italy?...go skiing. I like to do the hard course. You see the
hard couse starts way up high on the side of the mountain..."

Stacy picks up her hand and she puts her index finger at the top of Buck's chest, at the center just below the neck.

"Now the ski slopes for beginners is a straight shot. But the most challenging courses are like a zig zag down the mountain slopes."

Stacy's finger slides down the chest a few inches then makes a detour to circle around Buck's left nipple. "Back and forth you have to ski
and not fall down on your ass." The finger slides further down from the pectoral slope of the chest to the expanse of the upper abdomen.

"You have to be sure not to fall into a low area you can't get out of," Stacy's finger skirts the edge of Buck's belly button and that finger is
getting mighty close to the edge of the towel wrapped around the waist. "You like skiing do you Bucky? It's so much fun, so exciting with
the cold breeze in your face and the heart pounding cause you're afraid of wiping out..." and Stacy's finger slides onto the towel and heads
toward the slope of the penis pressure mountain in the towel. The finger reaches the base of the mountain slopes and the finger pushes in
trying to reach something.

"Hummph!"

Buck turns his head toward the other side of the couch. Mrs. Ho stands there holding a platter with two large cups of tea. Buck can see the
maid can see everything, from the open book showing a Roman guy getting sucked off to Stacy's fingers doing the walking on the slopes of an
obvious boner under the towel.

Mrs. Ho not look happy. Maybe maid tell Boss Lady that Bucky being bad bad boy.

Stacy laughs, then she says, "I was just telling Buck about my trip to Italy." Stacy leaned back to a normal sitting position but her hand found
its way back to the top of Buck's thigh and she gives him a rub after Mrs. Ho deposited the tray on the coffee table and departed.

"She isn't going to say anything is she?" Buck asks.

"No. But if it was your hand on my chest she would do more than go "Hummph", and this of course made Buck imagine his hand on Stacy's chest,
grabbing a breast like it shows in the book...when in Rome do as the Romans do.

After drinking the peach tea, which was super sweet and refreshing, Stacy got up to turn on the television. Stacy sits down again, picks up the
remote and punches some buttons. The tv comes on a movie starts to play. The scene is a beach party with drunken frat boys throwing a frisbee
back an forth to each other. The frat boys try to catch a frisbee with one hand while still holding onto a sixteen ounce tallboy can of Budweiser
in the other and trying not to throw up. Suddenly the camera cuts to the pounding surf of the ocean as a super hot woman in a small bikini
comes out of the water. After a few moments Buck recognizes the woman in the movie.

"Yep, that's my mom. She did a guest appearance in Babewatch. It's a stupid movie but they paid her 10,000 dollars for one day's work. Not
bad huh. You can see this was around ten years ago."

Stacy's mom was gorgeous on that beach. All the college guys acted like stupid fools as they ogled her body. The dialogue was stupid but who
cares what the actors are saying. Mrs. Staffordshire is a walking talking erection inducing hot hot hottie.

"I can't believe you are showing him that silly movie."

Buck turns his head around toward the stairway and Stacy's mom stands there decked out in a dress cut so low an amazing amount of
skin is showing below the neck.

Stacy had also turned around, "I see you are Dressed to Kill tonight, mom. You're gonna knock em dead."
TeenFan

Re: Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom_new May 25 and 26

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 15. Hot Momma

It was bad enough for Buck to be teased by Stacy as he sat on the sofa. First the finger foreplay on his chest, then that finger poking at the bulge showing through his towel as he sat next to her, while trying to watch the movie on the tv and basically trying to mind his own business, it all
was more than he was prepared for. And then Stacy's mom shows up and she's dressed to go out. But what Doloris has on is hot enough to melt
an iceberg.

Stacy's mom was picking something off of the floor. Buck paid no attention to what is on the floor because everything else was more interesting.
The light coming in through a window lit up the side of her face with a golden fire. Her hair is different, looking like the mane of a lion.

Buck is not sure what color the dress is. It's sort of red and also kinda like an orange. The color that comes to Buck's mind is Salmon. The
Salmon colored top of her dress is a vast expanse up top. Her breasts are two half-concealed globes of glory, two humongous hills with a steep
valley in between and for the first time Buck understood what the term cleavage meant. The sleeveless dress showed off well-toned arms, the
bottom of the dress her two tanned legs, but the chest exposure by far gets any boy's undivided attention.

Suddenly Buck's imagination takes him for a wild ride. He sees Mrs. Staffordshire in a club and she's doing a stripper show, dancing around and
with a silver pole, the lights swirling and flickering above her on the ceiling. The dress has changed into a sleek and tight fitting one that is all
black and shows so much of her chest it looks like her boobs are on the verge of falling out completely. The shapely legs are nearly bare,
enhanced by fishnet stockings. No woman has ever been hotter than Stacy's mom. Then Doloris leans over him as if she's about to pounce like
a wild vixen.

Buck suddenly stands up. He has an urgent need to do something. He became aware that Stacy is sitting next to him and he's not in any
condition to just sit there and do nothing.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Buck tells Stacy, and she smiles and points him in the right direction.

In the bathroom, standing in front of the toilet, it's not possible to hold on to one's dick and hold onto the towel at the same time. Buck lays the
towel on top of the toilet tank. He has a mild urge to pee, but his other urges keep his penis fully erected. That daydream of seeing Stacy's
mom as a pole dancer was powerful imagery and he's still fully in the grips of it. On the wall nearby is a window. Buck pulls the curtains to one
side and he can see the backyard, he can see the swimming pool and the diving board.

Imagination overtakes him once again, as Doloris sits on the diving board and she's wearing a bikini. The bikini is the same color as the hot dress
he just saw her wearing. Doloris gets up to dive into the pool. He can see her body swimming under the water and it's so sensual and exciting seeing her this way and without really thinking he's going to do this Buck grabs his dick and begins to jerk it.

Doloris reaches the shallow end of the swimming pool. As she steps out of the water, step by step coming higher out of the pool and more of
her body coming into full view, the scene slows down like a movie sometimes does. In slow motion Doloris turns to look at the boy peeking
from the bathroom window. She knows Buck is there. She knows and doesn't care. Maybe she likes being seen, likes to be watched.

Now facing the window Doloris grabs the front of her bikini. Amazingly it detaches from the frontside. Unsnapping the bikini top the hands
hold the suit together but the hand are sliding apart, spreading the amount of skin being exposed. A few more inches wider and Doloris will
be showing off all of her breasts.

Buck realizes these last images are happening while he's not seeing anything. Buck's eyes have closed. He keeps them closed. Why open them
and have this amazing image disappear. A smile spreads across his face as he realizes that he's jerking off while thinking of Stacy's mom getting
naked. Several times before he had jerked off while thinking of Stacy. This is the first time he only thought about Stacy's mom. Buck strokes himself more vigorously. Thinking about the hot momma has caused one heck of a hard hot rod that desperately needs some attention, some
fast and furious action.

Buck's boner feels hot and sweaty in his hand. It's throbbing like a car's engine when being revved. Throbbing and pulsing in his hand it feels
bigger than it ever did before. Buck isn't very tall, and this makes some people think he's small everywhere. However this is not the case.
Buck is bigger than anyone would suspect, and this secret isn't even known by his mom or most of the other guys at school. It's a secret source
of pride for Buck, and again he smiles as he feels himself getting nearer to that magic place of orgasmic bliss.

Suddenly the bathroom door swings open. It hits the doorstop with a bang. Buck opens his eyes, and he turns partway around.

Stacy stands in the doorway, her eyes wide and amazed, a hand over her mouth which must be wide open in surprise.

OH FUCK...Buck just got caught masturbating in the bathroom by his girlfriend.
Trundle

Re: Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom_new May 28

Post by Trundle »

Another fantastic chapter.

Buck letting his imagination run wild, daydreaming about Doloris could be dangerous for him, especially when all he has to wear is a very thin, very small towel! Making an escape to the bathroom is the smartest thing he's done in a while.

But again he lets his creative imagination get the better of him and now look what's happened, he's just been caught jerking off by Stacy!

What a cliffhanger, cannot wait to see what happens next. The music video ended at this point, i really hope we get to see the aftermath here.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I could just write "The End" and be finished with it, but that would not be dramatic enough for me.
I think I can come up with something.
In the video the boy is fully dressed and Stacy doesn't really see anything. I suppose the arm motions give it away what the kid is doing.

In the story Buck is completely naked when Stacy barges in. Surprise, surprise...what might happen next???
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I hope it continues. Perhaps there could be some irony. The original music video ends here, perhaps a new video could start here? It would make sense for a girl to quickly pull out her phone. All that matters is if she can reach his towel before he could.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 16. What a Mess

Hearing a loud bang behind him, Buck turned partway around to see Stacy standing in the doorway of the bathroom. Stacy looks shocked at
what she is witnessing, but that doesn't concern Buck in the slightest as he realizes his girlfriend just caught him in the act of pleasuring himself,
standing buck naked in front of the toilet. It would have been bad enough if Stacy barged in while he was urinating. Peeing is expected, so
getting caught jerking off is easily a greater embarrassment, twice the shame, double the discomfiture.

"Sorry, sorry. I forgot to lock the door I guess," Buck says as he stops the jerking and uses both hands to cover himself. He's still very much
uncovered since the towel was removed before the attempt to pee turned into a full-fledged masturbatory exercise. Stacy has seen his butt
before, but that is the least of his worries. Buck could tell from the startled expression on Stacy's face that she knew right away what he was
up to.

"You were gone so long I came over to check on you. Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

Not being able to answer that question, Buck begins thinking, a little too late, for a way to try to solve this situation. He notices the towel sitting
on the toilet tank. He had to look away from Stacy's face for his brain to begin functioning again, for his mind to react to this mess he's in. While
he's looking at her he's like the deer caught in the headlights of the oncoming car. Now seeing the solution is right in front of him he moves
lighting quick to grab the towel.

Buck should have moved slower. In his haste to grab the towel he reaches for it but the fingers close too soon. Buck only gets a small section
of the towel grabbed, and when he lifted the towel up and off the tank it slips from his hand to fall straight down into the toilet. Of course the
lid was up and the seat so there is no obstruction in the way as the towel falls down into the bowl.

In a panic Buck bends down and he grabs a corner of the towel that's sticking over the sides of the bowl. He lifts it up, water soaking at least
half the towel, the water streaming down into the toilet bowl.

"Oh no you don't! You are not putting that around yourself."

Holding the towel in his right hand, his dick in the grips of his left hand, Buck turns partway around again to see a very stern looking teenage
girl shaking her head.

"But...but this is all there is for me to cover up with."

"Too bad Buckwheat. It's your mess up and you must live with it. Throw that towel into the tub. Move the curtain aside and toss the towel in
there. I'm getting on my phone. This house is so big half the time I can't get Mrs. Ho if I only yell out for her. I'm calling her to come take
care of that wet towel."

Buck must do what he is told. This is Stacy's house after all, and he just made a mess of things. Naked or not, he hears and has no choice but
to obey. Buck takes a step toward the bathtub. He has to let go of his dick since the shower curtain must be moved aside first. The half wet
towel is dropped into the bathtub. He can hear Stacy on the phone as she notifies the maid what happened and why the maid is needed and
Stacy is leaving out no detail, giggling while describing to Mrs. Ho how she came in and found "Bucky Beating Off". Buck thinks maybe that is the
solution he needs right in front of him...the tub. Here is a curtain he can hide behind. Buck gets a leg over the side of the tub.

"Forget that Bucky. No hiding behind the curtain. You're not the Wizard of Oz...ignore the naked boy behind the curtain...You're gonna stand
there and take it like a man. Mrs. Ho will be here shortly and she's not going to be happy you are adding to her washing duties today. It might
take her a minute or two to get here....So, tell me Bucky...who were you thinking of when you were standing there with you dick in your hand? Huh...were you thinking about me?"

OH HELL NO...an interrogation? A request for information on Buck's jerkoff fantasy? And Mrs. Ho is on the way...What a fucking mess this is.
Trundle

Re: Stacy and Her Super Hot Mom_new May 30

Post by Trundle »

I feel like Stacy has finally got poor Bucky exactly where she's wanted him the entire time, completely submissive and vulnerable and most importantly completely naked. What will Mrs Ho make of all this when she comes to the bathroom? Bucky has been very naughty and I'm sure she'll let him have it!

Very tricky position for Buck, he absolutely cannot tell Stacy it was her mom he was thinking about while jerking off but I have a feeling he's a bad liar and Stacy will be able to tell if he lies.

Cannot wait to see what happens, we're in totally uncharted waters now.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Good story so far. I think the best stories understand that you can only really expose the victim once, so I think it'd be good to have Buck's "big reveal" should happen while all three of the ladies are present for maximum embarrassment. Personally, I think it'd also be nice for the poor guy to finally get to see what he's been dreaming about after all the teasing he's been put through. Maybe given Doloris a landing strip or pencil bush for a bit of extra spice. Just my thoughts.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Chapter 17. Just a Little Bathroom Banter

As the phone call to Mrs. Ho is being made, Buck did his best to only present his backside to Stacy, did his best to keep his still rock hard
boner hidden. Why Stacy won't let him take refuge behind the shower curtain is a mystery, a puzzle there is no answer to and Buck isn't
brave enough to argue. His dick won't go down. Maybe having Stacy looking at him this way is too stimulating. It is exciting in its own way,
to be helplessly naked before her and this must be what's keeping him so aroused. Buck can hear footsteps coming to the door.

"What seems to be trouble Miss Stacy?" Mrs. Ho asks, as if she didn't already know from the phone call asking her to come.

"That towel in the tub needs to be washed. Bucky here got it wet. Can you believe he was playing with himself."

"Ah,Soh...Nekky boy make bad problem. He naughty...cause mess of bathroom. Don't worry. Me fix."

Mrs. Ho steps over to stand next to Buck, and with her being so close that way Buck can see the maid is the same height he is. Dang it, not
only is Stacy and her mom so much taller than he is...he isn't even taller than the Chinese maid. But that though is swept from his mind as
Mrs. Ho leans down to grab the half wet towel in the tub. This puts the maid's face close to his crotch and Buck wants to turn in another
direction. Buck turns half way around and he sees Stacy holding the phone near her face and she appears to be making a video.

"Put that thing away. That's not fair," Buck protests.

"Don't be shy little guy. We'll all have a big laugh when my friends see this. I should invite them over. What do you think?"

Mrs. Ho turns the water on from the tub faucet. She gets the whole towel wet, knowing the previous wetness is caused by toilet water.
The towel is then twisted and wrung out while Buck continues to plead for the video to be turned off. As Mrs. Ho leans back up she takes
the moment to swing the twisted towel. With a loud smack the end of the towel, now looking very much like the Rat Tail kids hit each other
with in school locker rooms, hits Bucks bare butt.

"OW!" Buck yelps as the wet towel leaves a red mark on his creamy white bottom. Buck jumps away from the tub and he nearly loses his
coverage up front. He desperately wants to rub his backside. That was quite the wallop Mrs. Ho gave to him.

"Naughty boy need punishment. Need discipline. I spank him if you like."

"That's okay, Mrs. Ho. I think that will do for the moment," Stacy says as she continues filming. "That was some jump he made. But I'm afraid
that smack on the ass might have hurt him. And I didn't tell you to punish him. Poor boy...that must have been some owie...and that has to be
fixed right away. Before we leave here, I want you to apply some of that skin cream, you know the CereVe healing ointment...it's in
the medicine cabinet. Put some on his bottom Mrs. Ho."

Buck's bottom isn't hurt that badly, not bad enough to need, and certainly he didn't want, the maid to apply this CereVe whatever it is to his
sore ass. Stacy keeps making the video as Mrs. Ho plops the twisted and fully wet towel on top of the toilet tank. She steps over to the sink
and finds the fancy skin ointment jar in the cabinet.

"I think you need more discipline, not be pampered like big baby," Mrs. Ho says as she makes Buck bend over the toilet tank and bare his behind
directly to Stacy the filmmaker.

Buck can hear Stacy quietly laughing as the old Chinese woman rubs the stuff on his right cheek, the part that got most of the wallop. The cream
is cold and soothing, but being seen and videoed like this is totally embarrassing. Is Stacy really going to show this to her friends? Would she
be that mean?

"Mom is really going to like this when I show her. We're going to see her again soon. Turned out she didn't have to go to that club meeting. The
Women's Fitness panel for the city is going to come here instead meeting at the restaurant."