The Unraveling (New 6/14)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mikewozere

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/24)

Post by mikewozere »

Emily wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:58 am What do you all think of this story so far?

Comments and feedback mean a lot to me and are what motivates me to continue it.
Enjoying the story. I think an opportunity was missed though, to humiliate her at the party 🤔
Skylar21

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/24)

Post by Skylar21 »

I like the story so far, quite well written and holds my attention. As for suggestions, I humbly suggest that Riley and Lilly have to do something together ;) , and Riley at some point has to expose herself in some way to males.

The Truth or Dare game should be interesting! Limiting truths, forcing dares.

Keep it going!
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 11

Riley considered the options for a moment before deciding. "Truth," she said.

Ellie grinned. "Okay, Riley. We have a lot of embarrassing photos of you. Which one do you think would be the most mortifying to show to Lily?"

Riley swallowed hard, feeling a blush creep up her neck. "Um...I think it's the one where I'm in the photo booth and I'm spreading my butt cheeks." She glanced over at Lily, who was staring at her with wide eyes.

Ellie let out a wicked laugh. "Oh, that's a good one! You do have a cute little butt, Riley." She turned to Lily with a sly smile. "So, Lily, what do you think about that? Do you think Riley's butt is cute?"

Lily's face turned even redder, and she looked anywhere but at Riley. "Um...I...I guess?" she stammered.

"Good answer!" Ellie chimed in, clapping her hands together. "Now, it's your turn, Lily. Truth or dare?"

Lily hesitated for a moment, glancing nervously between Riley and Ellie. "Truth," she said finally.

Ellie grinned. "Good choice. So, Lily, what’s the most embarrassing Claire has ever made you do?" She turned to Claire, her eyes glinting with mischief.

Lily swallowed hard, feeling a fresh wave of shame wash over her. "Well," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "she once made me masturbate while she filmed it." The words were out before she could really process them, and now they hung heavy in the air between them.

Ellie raised an eyebrow, feigning surprise. "Oh, really? Did she show it to anyone?" she asked innocently.

"N-no," Lily stammered, her cheeks burning even brighter. "She just...she just said she would if I didn't do what she wanted."

Ellie nodded, her eyes glinting with amusement. "I see. So, Claire, your turn to ask Riley a truth or dare." She glanced over at Riley, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

Claire leaned forward, her expression thoughtful. "Riley, truth or dare?"

Riley took a deep breath, bracing herself for whatever Claire might ask her. "Truth," she replied, her voice steady.

Claire leaned in closer, her eyes fixed on Riley's face. "Okay, then. Riley, are you wet right now?"

Riley's heart skipped a beat. She felt her cheeks flush, and she could feel the heat spreading down between her legs. She knew what Claire was asking, and the truth was that yes, she was wet. Very wet. "Um...I...I guess?" she stammered, trying to play it cool.

Ellie laughed. "Oh, come on, Riley. You can't fake that blush." She leaned in, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "I think Claire knows the truth, and I think she's curious about it. Aren't you, Claire?"

Claire's eyes sparkled with mischief as she nodded. "Oh, definitely." She leaned forward, her voice barely above a whisper. "Riley, you don't have to be embarrassed. I think it's kind of hot."

Riley's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe what Claire was saying. She looked at Ellie, hoping that she might offer some sort of reassurance, but Ellie just smiled back at her knowingly.

“Lily, your turn. Truth or dare?" Claire smiled at her friend, her expression both mischievous and inviting. Lily hesitated for a moment, taking in the atmosphere that had been created between them. She glanced at Ellie, who gave her a reassuring nod, before turning back to Claire.

"Dare," she said, her voice barely audible.

Claire grinned. "Alright, Lily. Strip down to your underwear.” She watched as Lily's cheeks flushed even deeper, her eyes darting between everybody in the room. Lily swallowed hard, her fingers trembling as she began to undo the buttons on her blouse. She glanced nervously at Ellie, who nodded encouragingly, a playful smile on her lips.

As Lily's blouse fell to the floor, revealing her plain pink bra, a sense of nervous anticipation filled the room. Her fingers trembled as she stood up and slowly began to pull down her black leggings. With each inch that was revealed, the others in the room got a glimpse of her pink and white underwear. They were plain and cute, but not particularly sexy, and that only added to the thrill.

When Lily had finished undressing, she stood there before them, wearing nothing but her underwear and a pair of black ankle socks. Her skin was pale and smooth, her body slim and curvaceous in all the right places. She looked at Riley, her eyes pleading for some sort of reassurance or direction.

Riley swallowed hard, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness well up inside her. She knew that this was her turn to accept a dare. She glanced at Ellie and Aria, who smiled reassuringly, and then at Claire, whose eyes were sparkling with mischief. This was it.

"Okay," she said, her voice trembling just a little. "I'll take a dare."

Claire grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Perfect. Then how about this?" She paused dramatically, enjoying the anticipation in the room. "Riley, you have to kiss Lily."

Riley's heart skipped a beat. She glanced at Lily, whose face had turned bright red. Lily looked like she was about to say something, but then she seemed to think better of it and just nodded slowly. Riley couldn't believe what Claire had just dared her to do. Kissing Lily? In front of everyone? She had never kissed another girl before, let alone in a dare game.

Ellie and Aria were watching her intently, their expressions a mix of anticipation and curiosity. Claire, on the other hand, looked delighted. She had obviously planned this dare carefully, knowing exactly how much it would throw Riley off guard. Riley took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves.

Slowly, hesitantly, she leaned in towards Lily. Lily's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't pull away. As their lips met, a thrill ran through Riley's body. It felt... nice. Not at all like she had expected. Her heart raced as she deepened the kiss, exploring Lily's mouth with her own. She could taste the sweetness of Lily's lips and felt the softness of her skin against her own.

Around them, the others in the room watched, their expressions a mix of surprise, excitement, and perhaps even envy. The tension in the air was palpable, and for a moment, it was like everyone else in the room had disappeared, leaving it just the two of them.

As Riley pulled back, her gaze locked with Lily's, and she could see the uncertainty, the surprise, and perhaps even the desire in her eyes. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the intimacy of the moment. They say there, chests rising and falling rapidly, their breaths mingling together as they tried to catch their breath.

"Wow," Aria breathed out, her voice barely above a whisper. "That was... amazing." Her eyes were wide with surprise and something else, maybe a hint of envy.

Riley felt a blush spread across her cheeks as she looked at Lily, who was still staring at her with those big, green eyes. She could feel the weight of their gazes on her, like they were sharing a secret no one else in the room understood.

“Well since you two both seem to be enjoying dares so much, I think we should just stick with those for now," Ellie chimed in with a grin, her eyes flickering between Riley and Lily. "No more truths, just dares. And who knows, maybe one of these dares will be even more revealing than any truth we could've come up with."

“Lily, you're up for a dare now," Claire said with a smirk, looking almost mischievous. "I dare you to... take off Riley’s dress." The room fell silent as Lily's cheeks flushed red. She glanced nervously at Riley, who seemed just as surprised by the dare as she was.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 12

"Um... okay," Lily stammered, walking over to where Riley was still sitting on the bed. Riley stood up, her heart pounding as she felt Lily's hands on her shoulders, undoing the clasps of her dress. The material fell to the floor, revealing Riley's plain white bra and panties underneath.

The others in the room watched, their breaths hitching as Lily took a step back, her eyes traveling up and down Riley's exposed body. Riley felt her cheeks heat up, her body tense as she waited for Lily to say or do something. But Lily just stood there, looking conflicted, her hands clenched into fists at her sides.

Meanwhile, Riley couldn't help but notice the wetness growing between her legs. She could feel the heat spreading from there, making her whole body flush with shame and arousal. She tried to steady her breath, to pretend like nothing was wrong, but it was impossible. She looked down and saw the telltale sign: a dark spot on the front of her panties. She was beyond embarrassed.

As Lily sat down beside her, their thighs brushing against each other, Riley felt a shiver of desire run through her. She looked up at Lily, catching her gaze for a moment before looking away, feeling her cheeks flush even more. The air between them seemed to crackle with electricity, and Riley couldn't help but wonder what would happen next.

Ellie cleared her throat, bringing their attention back to the game. "Alright, so Lily's taken off Riley's dress. That's a start. But what's next, Claire? You've got the next dare."

Claire grinned, her gaze flickering between the two girls. "I dare you both... to swap panties."

Riley and Lily exchanged shocked glances. This dare was even more intimate than the last one. Their panties... swapping? They'd be wearing each other's most personal garment. The thought made Riley's heart race and her skin tingle.

"Are... are you serious?" Lily stammered, looking to Claire for confirmation. Claire nodded, her grin growing wider. "Yep, that's what I said. You both have to take off your panties and switch them."

“Don’t worry, you can cover up.” Claire's voice was soft, understanding. She glanced between them, her gaze steady. Lily's face flushed even deeper, while Riley felt a wave of relief wash over her. Claire's words made the dare seem almost... less intimate. Maybe they could still keep some of their privacy after all.

Riley moved first, quickly stepping out of her panties and covering her pussy with one hand. She glanced at Lily, who was now staring at the floor, her cheeks pink. She seemed just as nervous and embarrassed as Riley felt. With a deep breath, Lily slipped out of her panties and did the same, shielding her body from their friends' gaze.

Ellie grinned, leaning forward in her seat. "Now, you've got to switch them." She gestured between them, her eyes glinting with mischief. Riley swallowed hard, feeling the weight of the dare pressing down on her. This was it. She reached out, taking Lily's panties and handing her hers in exchange.

Lily hesitated for a moment, her hand trembling as she took Riley's panties. Their fingers brushed against each other, sending a jolt of electricity up Riley's spine. She closed her eyes, trying to steady her breath as they slipped the panties up her legs and slid them into place. There was a moment of awkward silence as they both adjusted to the feel of each other's panties against their skin.

Finally, Lily looked up at Riley, their gazes meeting for a heart-stopping moment. Riley could feel the heat rising to her cheeks again, but she couldn't look away. She was acutely aware of the fact that Lily was now wearing her own wetness, and it made her even more embarrassed than before.

Ellie and Claire seemed to sense the growing tension between them, and they exchanged knowing smiles. Riley wished they would change the subject or something, but instead they just sat there, watching them with interest.

"Well," Claire said slowly, drawing the word out. "I think it's time for another dare. This one's for both of you. Lily and Riley, I dare you... to take each other's bras off."

The room seemed to fall silent for a moment as the weight of the dare settled between them. Riley's heart hammered in her chest as she glanced at Lily, who looked equal parts nervous and excited. They'd been moving closer to full nudity with each dare, and now it seemed like the inevitable was almost here.

“You can take mine off first.” Riley's voice was barely more than a whisper, but it filled the room. She swallowed hard, feeling the weight of the dare pressing down on her. Lily nodded, her gaze fixed on Riley's chest. Slowly, she reached out and undid the clasp, revealing Riley's bare breasts to the cool air.

Riley closed her eyes, her nipples hardening instantly as they were exposed. She felt Lily's warm breath against her skin, sending a shiver down her spine. Lily's fingers were gentle as she pulled the straps off her shoulders, freeing Riley's breasts from the confines of her bra. For a moment, there was nothing but the sound of their breathing, heavy and labored

It was now Riley’s turn to remove Lily's bra. Her fingers trembled slightly as she undid the clasp, revealing Lily's perfect breasts to her gaze. They were fuller and rounder than her own, the nipples a deep pink color that hardened even more as they were exposed to the cool air. Riley couldn't help but lean forward, her breath hot against Lily's skin as she pulled the straps down her shoulders.

“Good job.” Claire said, her voice low and approving. Ellie and Aria nodded in agreement. The room felt charged with energy as Riley and Lily sat there, their bare chests heaving from the exertion of taking off each other's bras.

“Now for one final dare... Lily and Riley, I dare you... to take each other's panties off." Claire's voice was low and seductive, almost daring them to refuse. Riley felt her heart race, her breath catch in her throat. She glanced over at Lily, who was looking back at her with equal parts anticipation and fear.

They'd come so far already, stripping down piece by piece under the watchful eyes of their friends. But this was the final frontier. Removing each other's underwear meant crossing a line that neither of them had ever really expected to cross.

“To make it easy, why don't we flip a coin to decide who goes first this time? Heads or tails, Lily?" Aria asked, holding up a quarter.

“T-tails.” Lilly stuttered, her heart racing as she watched the coin spin through the air. She swallowed hard, feeling the weight of the dare pressing down on her. As the coin landed, everyone held their breath for a moment before Aria shouted, “Heads.”

Riley felt a mix of relief and anticipation wash over her as she realized she didn't have to go first. She looked up at Lily, watching as she rose to her feet, her body tense and nervous. Riley could see the fear in her eyes, and it only made her own heart race faster.

Slowly, Riley knelt down on the floor in front of Lily, her gaze never leaving Lily's face. She reached out with one trembling hand and carefully hooked her fingers into the waistband of Lily's panties. Lily let out a shaky breath as Riley began to pull them down, revealing her smooth, soft skin beneath.

Riley took in the sight of Lily's pussy, her lips full and swollen from arousal. The skin was a delicate shade of pink, almost the same color as her nipples, and it was smooth and silky to the touch. She could see the outline of Lily's clitoris peeking out from beneath her labia, a small, hard nubbin that seemed to pulse with life. The scent of her arousal filled Riley's nose, making her head spin. Not a single hair marred the sight before her. She was completely, wonderfully shaved.

Suddenly, Riley was pulled back into reality as she realized it was her turn. Her heart raced, her breath caught in her throat, and her body tingled with anticipation. She stood up, feeling lightheaded and weak-kneed, as Lily knelt down in front of her.

Lily's hands trembled as they moved to hook into the waistband of Riley's panties. The soft, warm skin of Riley's hips felt so close, so inviting beneath her fingertips. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves, and then she pulled the delicate fabric down, revealing Riley's most intimate parts to her.

There was an awkward tension in the air as Riley and Lily sat down on the bed, their bodies still flushed from the dares they'd just completed. The room seemed to shrink around them, the walls closing in as they were forced to confront the most intimate part of themselves. Riley could feel her heart racing, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps, as if she'd just finished a sprint. She glanced over at Lily, who was staring down at the bedspread, her face flushed and her shoulders tense.

“You both did a good job tonight," Claire said with a satisfied smile. "You listened to my instructions and followed through with them. One of you can have your clothes back." She paused, letting the anticipation in the air thicken. "But you'll have to compete for them."

Riley felt fear. This was not part of the plan. She hadn't expected to be put in this position, to compete against Lily for something as simple as her own clothes. But as she looked over at Lily, she saw the same fear in her eyes. They both knew what was at stake, and they both knew they couldn't back down.
Darky

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/26)

Post by Darky »

Hot, Emily, very hot! You keep the tension high!
Emily

Post by Emily »

I will let you all decide who wins the competition and gets their clothes back! Comment below who you’d like to see win!
LauraLaura

Post by LauraLaura »

Riley absolutely cannot get her clothes back!
Our favorite girl just has to lose.
Darky

Post by Darky »

I think I follow Laura,
Riley is your main character, so she should lose the game. Unfortunately for her
Horn-eman000

Post by Horn-eman000 »

Hot story! And I agree with Darky and Laura. Riley should definitely lose since she’s the main character.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 13

Their gazes locked, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still. The air between them crackled with tension, electric with the anticipation of what was to come. Claire watched them, a satisfied smile playing at the corners of her lips. Riley swallowed hard, feeling her heart race even faster.

“Lily, lay on your back for me," Claire commanded. Lily hesitated for a moment, her heart racing, but she forced herself to obey. She lay down on the bed, her body tense and vulnerable beneath the soft sheets. Claire walked around to the foot of the bed.

Riley looked down at Lily, taking in the sight of her exposed body. Her breasts rose and fell with each ragged breath, and her smooth, shaven mound was now on full display. Riley felt a surge of desire coursing through her veins as she stared at Lily's beautiful, vulnerable form. She knew that this was the moment of truth, the moment where she would either win back her clothes or be left naked and exposed.

“Good. Now Riley, you are going to get on top of Lily so that your face is right between her legs and her face is right between yours.” Claire's voice was low and sultry, her words sending a shiver down Riley's spine. Riley's heart raced as she climbed onto the bed, positioning herself above Lily's body. She could feel the heat radiating from Lily's sex, and the smell of her arousal filled her nostrils. The soft folds of skin surrounding Lily's clit were already swollen and wet, and they glistened in the dim light of the room.

Riley had never seen another pussy up close before, and the sight of it now, mere inches from her own face, was nothing short of intoxicating. The soft folds of skin, the wetness that glistened in the dim light, the delicate curl of Lily's inner lips...it was all so intimate, so beautiful. And to know that Lily was seeing her own pussy at the same time, only inches away...it was like they were sharing a secret, a moment that was just for them.

“In order to win your clothes back, one of you is going to make the other orgasm with your mouth," Claire explained, her voice low and sensual. "The first one to make their partner cum wins. The loser will have to remain naked for the rest of the night. Do you understand the rules, girls?"

Riley nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. Lily nodded as well, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. The room seemed to grow silent, the only sound the rustling of the sheets and the girls' labored breathing.

As Claire's words sank in, Riley felt a wave of panic wash over her. She had never done anything like this before, never even thought about it. But she knew that she couldn't back down now. She had to do something, or she'd be left naked for the rest of the night.

Taking a deep breath, Riley leaned forward, her face hovering just above Lily's pussy. She could feel the warmth emanating from her, the wetness on her skin. She could smell her arousal, and it was intoxicating.

“You may begin.” Claire's voice was husky, full of anticipation. Riley closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she leaned forward. She felt her tongue slide out, tasting Lily's wetness for the first time. It was salty and sweet, and it sent a shiver down her spine. She moved her lips, sucking gently on Lily's clit, feeling the soft flesh pulse beneath her mouth.

At the same time, she felt Lily's tongue begin to explore her own pussy. It was hot and wet, and it sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Riley arched her back, moaning as Lily licked and sucked at her sensitive folds. She could feel the wetness building between her legs, the pressure growing with each thrust of Lily's tongue.

She tried to focus on licking Lily and not on the pleasure that was building inside her, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. Every time Lily's tongue brushed against her clit, she felt as though she might explode. Her hips bucked of their own accord, seeking deeper contact, and her own tongue moved faster, more urgently against Lily's folds. She could feel her own arousal building, the liquid heat pooling between her legs, and she knew that she was getting close.

But just as she was about to lose control, Lily's tongue slipped inside her, circling her entrance with expert precision. The sensation was so intense that it pushed Riley over the edge. She arched her back, moaning loudly as she felt her orgasm wash over her in a wave of heat and pleasure. Her muscles convulsed, her pussy gripping Lily's tongue tightly, and she could feel the first spasms of release pulsing through her body.

As Riley's orgasm subsided, she lay there, panting heavily, the afterglow of pleasure still coursing through her veins. She looked down to see Lily staring up at her, her own face flushed with arousal and satisfaction. There was a moment of silence as they both caught their breath, the only sound the soft rustling of the sheets.

Finally, Claire spoke up, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Well done, Lily. That was quite impressive. Riley, you should be proud of yourself as well. You were a good sport, and you gave us quite a show." Riley felt a blush creep up her neck as she realized that she had indeed put on a bit of a performance.

As the room grew quiet, Riley slowly sat up, her gaze fixed on the floor. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She'd lost, and not only that, but she'd also been forced to pleasure Lily in front of everyone. Her heart was racing, and she could feel the heat in her cheeks.

Suddenly, it hit Riley like a ton of bricks. As she sat there, panting and flushed with embarrassment, she realized that she wouldn't be getting her clothes back. Not only had she just performed the most intimate act with Lily in front of everyone, but now she was going to have to go home...naked. The realization sent a shiver down her spine, and she felt a fresh wave of humiliation wash over her.
Last edited by Emily on Tue May 28, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.