Embarassing childhood photos and videos

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Embarassing childhood photos and videos

Post by Freesub »

What are the embarassing childhood and teenage (before adulthood, so up to 16-17) videos of you naked or near-naked that exist?
What makes them embarassing, and who all have it/have seen it?
Of course if any of you wants to share them you can as well but this is purely optional.

Of course you may also post about your cousins, brothers and sisters, friends etc. and their moments
Skylar21

Re: Embarassing childhood photos and videos

Post by Skylar21 »

unfortunately, I don't have actual images to share. But one stands out for me. My brother, sister and I were standing next to each other in the yard being sprayed with a water hose.

We were soaking wet. my siblings had shorts on. I apparently lost mine because I was naked (full frontal). My mother loved that photo and had it in a little frame on a side table for anyone to see. Maybe we were 5 years old or so.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Skylar21 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:02 pm unfortunately, I don't have actual images to share. But one stands out for me. My brother, sister and I were standing next to each other in the yard being sprayed with a water hose.

We were soaking wet. my siblings had shorts on. I apparently lost mine because I was naked (full frontal). My mother loved that photo and had it in a little frame on a side table for anyone to see. Maybe we were 5 years old or so.
An interesting one for sure! Were your siblings older or younger?
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Freesub wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:49 am
Skylar21 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:02 pm
I was the oldest, probably 5 or 6 at the time. My memory barely goes back that far. :|
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Skylar21 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:06 pm
Freesub wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:49 am
Skylar21 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:02 pm
I was the oldest, probably 5 or 6 at the time. My memory barely goes back that far. :|
I see. Any other incidents you recall or have photos of? Perhaps those where someone else was naked?
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Freesub wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:19 am I see. Any other incidents you recall or have photos of? Perhaps those where someone else was naked?
That's all that comes to mind right now.
HitchingARide

Post by HitchingARide »

I don't know if it still exists or not, but back when I was in 7th grade (a whole lot of years ago), I was pantsed -- undies too, and a polaroid picture was taken. I was never able to learn who had it, but at my high school graduation 5 years later, a friend told me that he saw it in the hands of two other senior girls. They said they didn't have it, but giggled a lot, so I think they did. To this day, I still don't know if it exists.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

HitchingARide wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:57 pm I don't know if it still exists or not, but back when I was in 7th grade (a whole lot of years ago), I was pantsed -- undies too, and a polaroid picture was taken. I was never able to learn who had it, but at my high school graduation 5 years later, a friend told me that he saw it in the hands of two other senior girls. They said they didn't have it, but giggled a lot, so I think they did. To this day, I still don't know if it exists.
Quite embarrassing indeed! Did you ever try to track down the picture now? Perhaps someone you know may have it without you even knowing?
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

A friend took a video of me getting pantsed but luckily for me camera phones were very bad quality back then
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:47 am A friend took a video of me getting pantsed but luckily for me camera phones were very bad quality back then
How old were you at the time? Do you still have the video or did you lose it?