The New Rules (Chapter 48 - June 14th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
rrh62

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 48 - June 14th)

Post by rrh62 »

@superevil7 For me this if one of the top 3 stories I've read and it won't get old even with 100 more chapters. Please don't end it anytime soon. There are other stories on here for those looking for the short and easy ones to follow. Thanks. ;)
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

rrh62 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:27 pm @superevil7 For me this if one of the top 3 stories I've read and it won't get old even with 100 more chapters. Please don't end it anytime soon. There are other stories on here for those looking for the short and easy ones to follow. Thanks. ;)
Thank you. I really appreciate that so, so much! :mrgreen:
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I TOTALLY agree with rrh62. You story has had over 171,000 hits proving not only its popularity but its staying powers as well. If anyone feels the story is too long they can always stop reading at any time.

Write as your muse moves you and end it when you feel it is time and not before. I for one eagerly look forward to seeing updates for this story.

Hooked6
Brent Sickel

Post by Brent Sickel »

I understand completely. You are the creator, the author, the writer, and you are telling the story the way that you want to in your own time. That is your right and freedom. You are an excellent creator and writer and author. Your stories are very good. I look forward to seeing the rest of the story and what happens next. Keep up the good excellent work. Have a good day. Your stories are awesome.

And Hooked 6, I really enjoyed your story The Punishment Jar. That was such a good interesting story and I have read it over and over and over again. It's such a good awesome story.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

This is my all time favorite story. I would hate to see it end at 100 chapters....lol. I will take as much of this as I can get. I have read the whole thing several times and there are certain chapters I have read dozens of times.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Thank you all! Your kind words mean a lot to me, :D I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but even when this story ends, I plan on writing other stories on the Smartwatch world, with many of the same characters being involved.
student

Post by student »

The SmartWatch world has so much potential that it would be a shame for it to end. Even simple one-off stories such as a family relocating because the mother embraced Feminudism or a corporate headquarters moved in for the same reason.