Manipulating Mona part 3-12 [new part 12]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Fantastic 4

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-9 [new part 9]

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Whatever you gotta do man. Just know that we appreciate your posts.
(I also am one to procrastinate. I should be doing some chemistry classwork, but I'd much rather check the board)
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-10 [new part 10.0]

Post by unfair »

Alright, I got around to 1 chapter, and figured I may as well post it, and follow it up with the other 2 chapters (10.3 and 10.6) for this part next weekend. So sorry if it's a bit short, but the wait until the next should be shorter.

Chapter 28 – Keys, pees and more saying “cheese”

The girls dragged Mona by the hand through the mall to their next destination. Mona did an uncomfortable little dance trying to stop her skirt revealing anything or her boobs popping out. Her difficulty was further confounded by the unusual feeling of the unwelcome guest in her pussy, as well as the slight chaffing of the tape on top.

Mona felt relieved when they stopped and sat down at some outside seating at a milkshake place. She was surprised when they only ordered 2 milkshakes.

“Cindy and Jenny have their own little task to complete while we have a little chat” Ashley instructed, “hand over your purse and house keys to them”.

Mona gave a look of confusing and horror at this suggestion, instinctively putting her hand over her handbag protectively.

Ashley continued “This is an order not a request, you’re quite aware of the consequences of us not getting our way by now.” Ashley held her hand out and Mona slowly slipped the bag off her shoulder and handed it over to Ashley, who proceeded to pass it on to the other girls.

“They are going to make a few copies of your keys, for our use, and maybe to hand out to people at school. I’ve decided it not right that you still maintain control of who has access to your house. I’m sure your mother wouldn’t mind.” Ashley smiled innocently at Mona, as Mona watched helplessly as the girls disappeared with her personal affections.

Ashley snapped Mona’s attention back in her direction. “Don’t think you don’t have your own task my little toy” Mona sunk into her chair a little. Ashley explained to Mona that she had to finish her ice milkshake as quickly as she could, “and to incentivise you to finish it quickly, you have to move your legs far apart, and keep them that way until you’ve finished it”.

Mona’s heart started racing as she edged her legs a few inches, and then a few more at Ashley’s instruction. As her knees got to a 1.5 feet apart her skirt had ridden up and anyone looking in her direction across the mall would surely see her tape covered pussy. If anyone she knew saw...Mona couldn’t even bare to imagine.

Ashley made Mona wait another few seconds and she prepared Mona’s phone camera to point at the shameful public act, the light from the camera adding extra focus to the area.

Mona was given the thumbs up and started trying to glug the milkshake down without attracting too much attention to herself. This of course was easier said than done, and the girl had to stop many times to catch her breath and recover from brain-freeze.

To make matters worse, Ashley started using the remote on the vibrator stuffed in Mona’s pussy. This was the first vibrations Mona had ever felt down there, and she choked and spluttered a little on her drink in surprise.

Ashley continued turning the device on and off for the rest of the task, revelling in Mona’s discomfort.

So focused on the task was Mona, that she didn’t notice the small but growing crowd opposite her exposed taped snatch. Nor did she notice them whispering, nudging each other and giggling at the site of her humiliating task.

Eventually Mona got to the end of her drink, and initially forgot she could close her legs, instead sighing in relief of being able to stop. She was shocked out of her moment by the returning Cindy and Jenny pointing and laughing at her predicament. [yeh very speedy key cutting at this mall...artistic license..]

Mona quickly snapped her knees back together, visibly disappointing the gathered crowd, who started to disperse. Ashley passed Mona’s phone back, and ordered her to send the video to the 3 of them, and of course leave it on her own device.

Mona asked shyly, “erm, Ashley, please may I go pee?”. Ashley praised her pet for asking permission, but corrected her:

“We’re all going babes, there’s tape to remove!!”.
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-10 [new part 10.3]

Post by unfair »

Sorry it's only one chapter again! Was about 5th on my priorities list this weekend, and figured something was better than nothing. Enjoy :).

Chapter 29 – Tape of removing tape

The four squeezed into the public girl’s bathroom cubicle, shoving the reluctant Mona ahead of them onto the toilet seat. Mona steadied herself on the seat and looked up to see phone cameras pointed at her as usual.

She was getting used to the idea that her most private moments would be immortalised into her enemies possession, she could only hope they stayed in their possession rather than everyone else’s.

“Pull your skirt down dummy! Let the camera’s see what we’re dealing with her. I still can’t believe you stuck duct tape on your pussy” Ashley teased.

Mona shuddered a little, still not comfortable with the way Ashley talked to her, never mind revealing her private parts. Nevertheless she lowered her skirt to the ground and moved her knees apart a little. Her tape covered vagina came into view.

Ashley stepped forward “May I do the honours?”.

She didn’t give Mona a chance to answer. Grabbing the tape by the top, she used her foot to spread Mona’s legs a little further to give a better view, then with all her might she pulled.

Ashley quickly put her hand over Mona’s mouth as she pulled to muffle her screams. The cameras were focused on the girl’s abused pussy, the few hairs there were pulled out by their root, as the girl’s cute but reddening pussy came into view.

Ashley finally stepped back to let the girl breath. Mona slouched down catching her breath, but didn’t dare close her legs to the eyes and lenses.

“God, look at how red it’s going! It looks like she’s been fucking all night” teased one of the girls.

Mona looked down, and was shocked to see how raw her vagina lips now look, despite the clue from the stinging she felt. Her virgin pussy indeed looked like that of a used slut’s, and this was now shamefully stored on the vindictive bully’s phones.

Jenny and Cindy then switched their phones to video, one zooming out to see the poor girl’s face, and the other zooming into her sore pussy. Between the engorged slightly spread lips could be seen the bright pink of the toy poking out, coated in a little wetness from the vibrations earlier.

“OK babes” Ashley began “if you want to be allowed to pee, you’ll stay their like a good girl and let me reach into your little pussy to grab my toy back, ok?”.

Mona was bursting would agree to anything to be able to go, she gave a slight nod to Ashley's who wasted no time reaching forward. Ashley gave a cocky little smile and thumbs up to the camera before sticking 2 fingers into Mona’s vagina.

Mona winced at the intrusion into her tight and sore vagina, the toy had already been a lot for her to take.

Ashley took her time enjoying dominating her prey. Who would have thought she’d be able to do such depraved things on camera to such an innocent girl. She was excited yet to see how much further she could push it.

It took all the will power Mona could muster to stop her peeing all over Ashley’s fingers, she could only imagine the punishment that would come with that. Finally Ashley slipped the small toy out, the camera’s caught the slurp as it slipped out, and the slight void left in Mona’s hole before it returned to it’s original tight form.

Ashley held the toy up so the camera could see it glistening with Mona’s wetness. “What a slut” said one of the girls behind the camera, as Mona grimaced in shame and desperation to pee.

“Please Ashley..maam..may I pee now?” Mona begged, her spread legs shaking under the strain.

Ashley looked thoughtfully for a second. “No actually I changed my mind. You still need punishing for your reluctance in the shop earlier”. In reality this couldn’t be further from the truth, as Mona had been in complete obedience to Ashley’s cruel whims all day, but that didn’t matter to Ashley.

“Put your skirt back on you’re going to use the boy’s room today” the girls giggled together.
unfair

Re: Manipulating Mona part 3-11 [new part 11]

Post by unfair »

So I only meant to write the final chapter in the last part, but then I got carried away enjoying it, so now there's a new part. I like the themes in this part a lot, but I'd be interested what other people's thoughts on the direction are.

I've said this before, but I suspect the next part will be the last one, it'll veer a little more extreme I think, so it should go out burning brightly for people that like that.

Chapter 30 – one of the guys

Mona rushed to pull her tiny skirt back in position as the girls lead her back out of the bathroom and shoved her toward the boy’s. Mona stood at the entrance looking up at the skirt-less symbol above the door, she’d never even seen inside before, much less used one.

“In you go my humiliated whore” Ashley said, a little too loud for Mona’s liking. “oh, and before you go 2 rules. First you have to use the urinal, no hiding in the stalls like a girl”.

Ashley’s friends gasped and giggled at this, how could a girl use as urinal? They were going to find out.

“Secondly, we certainly aren’t going to go in there and risk our reputations. So make sure you are filming yourself, we better see you humiliating yourself clearly!” Ashley ordered, “Introduce yourself to the camera with a smile first too, and explain what you’re doing”.

Mona didn’t know how she was going to do all that, what if there were boys in their? But her overriding motivation at that moment was coming from her bladder, and with that she whipped out her phone and turned the camera to selfie.

“Hi I’m Mona Slater and I um..really want to use a men’s public urinal it..um makes me horny..” Mona said with a smile, she didn’t want to risk being told to do it again with her bladder bursting.

Keeping the camera pointed to her blushing face Mona went inside the bathroom, her nose wrinkled a little at the smell, but she was relieved to see it empty. With one hand she lifted the front of her skirt to above her pussy, and with the other she held the phone pointing in said pussy’s direction.

She tried her best to position herself so that she wouldn’t pee on the floor, and pushed her vagina right up against the dirty looking urinal before she could hold back no longer and a shameless torrent of fluid surged out.

Mona was just letting out a slight moan in relief when a group of 3 boys came in. To Mona’s horror, she recognized the from school, and the girl could only screw up her eyes and try and teleport her mind elsewhere. The boys stopped in their tracks and stared at Mona, who was still squatted pressing herself against the urinal, pee streaming out.

“waa..isn’t she from school? What is she doing?!”

“yeh she’s in my history class, didn’t know she was so perverted though”.

Before they’d finished commenting, the boy’s phones were already out capturing the degrading scene, Mona started to beg.

“No stop, don’t record me please” she pleaded with them.

Two of the boys just laughed at her predicament, but the third had an idea. “Ok we will stop recording and delete them, if we can touch where we want”.

Mona squirmed a little, but then gave them a slight nod. She had to protect her reputation before her virtue.

With that the boys moved in, at first cautiously, lightly rubbing her thigh, or raising up her skirt from the back. Before long though Mona was being groped all over, hands forced their way under her top to squeeze her ample boobs, and others squeezed and groped her ass, she was called a slut when they found no bra or panties.

When Mona at last finished peeing, they turned her around and made her lift her top up, all grinning ear to ear as her milky tits stood proudly in front of their unproud owner. Finally the guys took turns making the defeated girl make out with them, before they were done with her before making her wipe her pussy lips in front of them and then pushing her back out the door.

Ashley and Co. were watching from outside whistling as the embarrassed girl emerged followed by the content looking guys. Mona straight away got the suspicion it was them that had send the boys in there.

They walked over. “So boys, did you help show Mona how to use the urinal?”.

Chapter 31 – The week ends, the torment doesn’t

“Yeh, and in return she showed us how to use her” quipped one of the boys, and everyone but Mona laughed.

Ashley ordered them to delete their footage, and never to tell anyone about it. Then she asked them whether Mona had been a good girl, the more quick witted boy responded again “well she refused to let us touch her pussy”.

This was a lie of course, and the boys just hadn’t wanted to touch it before she had wiped it. Nevertheless there was an understanding smirk from Ashley, who ignored Mona’s protests.

Ashley declared “Well then, I see no reason why you guys don’t deserve that, go ahead and finger her right here as punishment.” She turned to face Mona with an authoritative tone “and you better not stop them, or it will be worse”.

Mona looked wildly in disbelief as the first eager boy reached his hand under her short skirt in the public mall. All she could do was stand their awkwardly as the boy stuck first one then 2 fingers in and worked them around inside. Mona’s pussy was still a little sore from earlier, and she winced at the intrusion.

Mona was sure she could see people staring as the brazen boys helped themselves to her privates in the open, and it was pretty obvious what she was letting them do. When the last boy was having his fun Ashley rubbed it in further “in fact, since she was soooo unfair to you...tell who you want about it, start a rumour, but no video!”.

Mona moaned loudly, and not from pleasure. What was she going to do if everyone at school heard about this? No one would want to be around her knowing that. Seeing the uncertainty, Ashley reminded the girl what would happen if she tried to do anything “it will be worse” she repeated.

With that it was time to go back to Mona’s house. The boys were handed a set of Mona’s keys as a reward for their participation, and told they could sneak into Mona’s house for some fun when they wanted, if they were careful.

Mona walked looking at the ground thinking of what was going to happen at school Monday. It was starting to get dark as they opened her front door and headed inside.

The girls took some final pictures of Mona’s outrageous outfit and still sore pussy before her mother returned back. They made nice polite conversation with Mona’s Mom about what a great time they’d all had, before heading up to Mona’s room to pack.

Under Mona’s bed one Jenny happened upon a hidden book which turned out to be Mona’s diary. Mona watched annoyed as the rude girls flipped through her diary, giggling at her private thoughts and experiences.

“Wow this is a great read, nice Jenny” said Ashley, “I already had a task for you Mona, but think I’ve thought of another”.

Ashley explained the two tasks:

1. She would scan her entire diary and post it to the school’s online forum tonight under the title “who wants to read my diary?”
2. Second she was to text her ex-boyfriend that she wanted to make up for how she’d treated him, and if he asked how, to send a picture of her in her outfit from today.

The first task was bad enough for Mona, but the second one left her reeling, and she thought she was going to pass out. Her ex was the reason she moved school, the rumours he spread after she had the audacity to tell him no had ruined her reputation. Here she was again, and being asked to come on heavily to the guy and say she’d done something wrong!

Not letting Mona any time to protest, the three girls left “Ok babe I hope you had as fun a weekend as we did!” Ashley teased her “we’ll leave you to your fun little tasks.” She dropped the diary on the floor.

Sighing to herself, Mona picked up the diary and got to work.
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Great new part! Excited for the next section! Hopefully she gets to have her revenge eventually. The writers who are able to put this much development into a story are usually the best at giving sequels. Maybe a little ways down the road she is able to exact her revenge on her "benefactors"
unfair

Post by unfair »

Thanks!
Unfortunately I don't like revenge type parts, I like the stories to be "unfair". Some kind of moral justice ruins it for me.

I'd be alright if you or someone wants to write a sequel like that though.
Fantastic 4

New part soon?

Post by Fantastic 4 »

It's been a while. Are you gonna post the last chapter soon? I'm really looking forward to it
unfair

Post by unfair »

Sorry, hope you haven't given up waiting. I've written the plan for the last 3 chapters, expect in the coming weeks.
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Great! I'm glad to hear we're getting more! :D
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Great story really enjoying this