Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, 11]

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 6]

Kaitlyn squirmed and squealed as the girls assaulted her with their gentle hands. Her body writhed under the ticking, making her small breasts wiggle about, and the rest of her limbs to shake around.

With her free hand, Jenny was of course still recording the girl’s torment, loving every minute of it. She wanted to make sure the girl would never be able to live this day down, to completely break her in every way possible. She didn’t even have any particular reason - it was just fun to her. The other girls of course shared in her feeling.

Their tickling continued for a few minutes before eventually Kaitlyn began to beg again, with panic in her voice,

“No, please! Stop! I’m gonna pee! Please let me go! I need to pee!” She squealed.

Jenny simply laughed and nodded to the girl holding Kaitlyn’s legs together.

“Aw, don’t worry! Little babies always pee their pants!” Jenny mocked, as the other girl slowly pried Kaitlyn’s legs apart, exposing her panty covered crotch. She tried to resist and close them again but it was useless, the girls had total control of her. She didn’t want them to watch, it was so embarrassing!

As Sarah and the other girl continued tickling their prey, Jenny made sure to position her camera so that it captures Kaitlyn’s nicely exposed, panty clad crotch.

“No! Plee-e-eease” Kaitlyn wailed, about to burst.

The girls took no pity on her though. In fact, Jenny was tired of waiting and approached Kaitlyn with a menacing grin on her face. Then, without any warning, she pressed down on Kaitlyn’s body above her bladder, and then it happened.

“Nooo!!” Kaitlyn cried as the camera began to capture every moment of the poor girl’s fate. As her warm, golden pee began to pour out of her, her panties began to grow damp and dark as they soaked up the disgusting liquid. The other girls remained silent as it happened, so that they could hear the poor girl’s bladder betraying her, among her wails of tears of course.

Due to most of Kaitlyn’s daily stomach content being liquid, her humiliation seemed to last forever as she kept soaking her own panties with a constant stream. However, after about 20-30 seconds she finally seemed to stop, and the girls let up on tickling her.

Kaitlyn was now on her back, with her arms locked to the bars of a changing table on which she lay, with her legs parted, her body covered only by a pair of heavily urine soaked panties, and every angle of her captured perfectly on Jenny’s camera. She was too broken already to even bother to think to close her legs, or maybe she didn’t want them getting covered in her urine as well.

“Damn, bet that felt good!” Sarah laughed hysterically, “I’ve heard babies actually enjoy pissing themselves! I guess you’re no different! Look how much you peed!” She continue.

Kaitlyn was so embarrassed but also angry now. She was sick of them calling her a baby. She was their age, and even if smaller and more underdeveloped she couldnt handle their words anymore.

“I’M NOT A BABY!” She shouted, through tears. However, her body betrayed her at this moment as her stomach gurgled and her bowels let out a loud and unpleasant noise. Her attempt to act tough was now fully crushed again by the fact that she’d farted so loudly in front of her tormentors.

“God, you’re so disgusting!” One of the other girls said angrily.

“Jesus, that stinks!” The other laughed.

“Not a baby, huh? Then why can’t you control your bladder, or your damn asshole at this rate?” Jenny mocked, moving over to Kaitlyn’s face and staring down at her, “just accept that we own you now, little baby. And quite frankly I’m tired of hearing your pathetic cries.”

Jenny walked back over to her bag and pulled out something long and plastic. She turned around and presented it to them all. It was a fairly short red dildo, maybe 3 or 4 inches in length, but attached at the... base end... was a red pacifier. The thing looked hand crafted, Jenny had probably made it herself just for this.

“Wow, that’s brilliant!” Sarah laughed and the other girls simply nodded.

Kaitlyn looked at it in fear and closed her mouth immediately upon realising Jenny’s intention.

“Nuh-uh. You open nice and wide now, or I’m shoving this elsewhere, you hear me?” Jenny demanded. Kaitlyn knew she wasn’t messing around and slowly opened her mouth up reluctantly. She’s rather have the small thing in her mouth where she could handle it than risk it elsewhere.

“This the first cock you’ll have had in your mouth, cutie?” Sarah asked. Kaitlyn was annoyed at this question. It was true though, she was wildly unpopular and had never so much as even held hands with a guy before, nevermind sucked a cock. Nevertheless, she knew remaining silent would just end in more pain.

“Yes, Sarah, I’ve.. I’ve never had one before...” she meekly got out.

The girls had half expected her to have had some experience before. She was their age of course, and they’d all had their fair share of fun with a lot of the guys they knew. Except Rachel, who was supposedly saving herself for someone special - which the others somewhat respected her for.

“Oh really? Then I want you to say that out loud, little one” laughed Jenny.

Kaitlyn simply sighed and gave in, “This is the first cock I’ve ever had in my mouth” she said, as she began to cry again.

Jenny then lowered the toy into her open mouth and made sure it met her lips, leaving poor Kaitlyn with both a dildo and a pacifier in her mouth.

“Right, now it’s time to change you, baby! Wouldn’t want to leave you soaking in your own piss for too long!” She laughed, running her hand slowly down Kaitlyn’s chest towards her waist.

Kaitlyn began to shake her head wildly, she quickly realised now that because the pacifier was also a dildo, she couldn’t simply spit it out and she’d forfeited her ability to speak. Instead all she let out were near silenced moans as she struggled to break her restraints.

The two other girls held her legs open to prevent her using them, and her arms remained locked to the table. She only now realised they’d put her in this position deliberately from the start.

Jenny took out a pair of scissors from her bag and held them close to the side of Kaitlyn’s soaked underwear.

“Time to see what goods you’ve got hidden down here!” She teased.

This was it, Kaitlyn’s entire nakedness was about to be exposed to the four girls, and the camera. Once they had her naked there was no telling what they would do to her. And with the fateful sound of the scissors snipping, Kaitlyn passed out.
Last edited by PollyPan on Fri May 01, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Nice humiliation. Will there be more?

Hooked6
theoneandonly

Post by theoneandonly »

Another great Chapter!
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 7]

Just as she was about to start cutting up Kaitlyn’s panties, Jenny noticed that the poor girl had passed out. Sighing, she put the scissors down on the sink counter and stood over the passed out nearly naked girl. She didn’t want to continue without her awake. Most of the fun was in the little girl’s reactions to their torture and so they’d wait for her to wake up before continuing.

“Damn, the baby really passed out?” Sarah groaned, also wanting to have continued their torture.

“God, and we were just about to see her little pussy!” laughed one of the other girls.

“Yeah, it’s a shame, but she’ll be back awake soon enough, and we can always snap her back ourselves if she isn’t...” Jenny responded. She then pulled out her phone and sent a text to Rachel, who was still just waiting around near the bathrooms.

A few moments later, and after a few seconds of the sound of keys jangling and metal moving around, the bathroom door opened and Rachel walked in. She then locked the door again behind her as she came in.

She was about to speak when she noticed Kaitlyn’s limp, almost naked body, with her asscheeks still tomato red, laid down on the changing table and burst into laughter.

“Damn, you guys really got this far already?” She laughed, examining the poor girl’s body even more, “oh my god her tits are so small!” she continued before noticing the girls panties were still on. “Wait... is that..” she mumbled, “DID SHE PISS HERSELF?!” She burst into laughter again as she caught up on the girls humiliation.

“Glad you could finally join us, Rach!” smiled Sarah. “This’ll be easier with you here to help out now!”

Jenny pulled out some rope from her bag and handed some to Sarah and Rachel.

“While she’s passed out we can get her into a better pose for her full reveal” she laughed, before giving instructions to the girls on how they should restrain her.

Whilst uncuffing her arms and then tying them behind her back, Rachel noticed the pacifier that was in Kaitlyn’s mouth as well.

“Damn, what a cute pacifier, she put that in willingly?” She asked.

Jenny then simply laughed and showed her the video she’d recorded earlier.

“Aww, how innocent! I guess today’ll consist of many first times for her” she laughed, eyeing up Jenny’s supplies, and finishing up her tying.

Meanwhile at the other end of Kaitlyn’s near naked body, Sarah and Jenny bent her knees, parted them wide, and then tied the rope around her in a way that kept them spread that way.

The way they’d now got her tied up meant that they had more freedom to move her around. It also meant that when they finally let all of Kaitlyn’s body be seen that they’d get a nice view from every angle.

“That’ll do it girls, now she’s ready for her naked debut!” Jenny laughed.

“Aw, how precious! I can’t wait to see her goodies” giggled one of the other girls.

“Me too, I bet they’re gross!” joked the other.

“Wanna bet on what it’s like?” Asked Rachel, feeling a warmth below as her sadistic side was loving this. The others felt the same of course. They probably couldn’t wait to share the footage with each other later to use for their own...personal means.

“Haha, sure. I bet she has a little coin slot!” laughed Jenny, picturing her idea of the naked girl in her head.

“Nah, it’s probably all droopy!” Laughed the girl who thought it’d be gross.

“Probably got one lip much bigger than the other,” the other girl laughed.

“I’m tired of waiting, let’s wake the baby up!” demanded Sarah.

“How? Splash her with some water?” asked one of the other girls.

“We could do that...” started Jenny, her smile turning again to a menacing grin, “or, I have a better idea.”

Jenny then opened one of the bathroom stalls and nodded to Rachel and Sarah, who instantly understood and began to drag Kaitlyn towards the stall.

“Actually hold on a second” she said, closing the stall door on herself as the other girls held Kaitlyn’s body just outside.

The sound of a zipper being undone, and then a stream of liquid could be heard, and then the zipper again.

A few moments later, Jenny reopened the door, “okay now it’s perfect” she said smiling, and the other girls laughed.

“Time to wake up, little baby!” Sarah and Rachel said in unison as they pushed the girls head down into the toilet bowl...
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 8]

As her head was dunked into the mixture of toilet water, urine, and whatever other fowl liquids were mixed in with the two, Kaitlyn quickly jolted awake. She wanted to scream out but the dildo/pacifier kept her silenced. Instead she tried to thrash around, but not only were the girls’ still gripping her tightly, but she realised both her arms and her knees were now bound tightly, making her virtually immobile.

Jenny decided simply soaking her wasn’t enough, and pulled the handle to flush the toilet whilst she was in it. The torrent of liquids swirled around Kaitlyn’s trapped head, soaking her face and hair entirely, leaving her soaked in not just her own, but now Jenny’s and probably many others’ piss.

After the toilet eventually finished flushing, the girls holding Kaitlyn simply threw her down onto the floor, where she landed flat on her back, her legs forced apart with the rope, and her bare tits on full display, unable to be covered.

“Aww, did you enjoy your nap time, wittle baby?” asked Rachel, who Kaitlyn had only just noticed had joined the other girls. She wanted to reply with anger but the gag kept her silenced.

“I hope she did, because now that she’s awake we can continue where we left off!” Laughed Jenny, holding the scissors up again. “Let’s not give you any chance to get out of things this time either!” She glared at Kaitlyn, and then with very little pause went straight for her panties.

With a couple quick snips and a sharp yank, Jenny rid the poor girl of her last remaining shred of clothing. Kaitlyn was now as naked as the day she was born and tied up and bared for all the girls to see. Her hair and face were soaked in other people’s urine, and the area between her legs was soaked in her own.

Due to the position Jenny had made sure the other’s had tied the ropes in, Kaitlyn’s thighs were nicely parted and her pussy was easily visible - even with the thick, wet hair that somewhat covered her mound. Jenny had been right in her guess at the girl’s type. Kaitlyn did indeed have what most would consider a “coin slot”. Her inner lips were neatly folded inside and her outer lips were smooth and kept the more private regions of her sex from being seen without interaction. Similar to the rest of her, it was small, and undoubtedly tight.

Jenny was actually disappointed that she’d been correct in all honesty. Kaitlyn’s pussy was nicer than most girls and it didn’t leave much in the way of teasing her about it. She almost wished her own had looked like that, or at least still looked more like it, not that she wasn’t happy with her own, but she regretted how loose she’d been in recent years. Regardless, she took no time in snapping more pictures of the girls exposed little pussy, making sure she also got some nice full body shots of the bound, naked girl.

“Damn, what a pretty pussy you have, baby!” Sarah laughed, “I bet the guys in our class would love to see that!” She teased.

Kaitlyn’s eyes began to well with tears again as she was forced to display her most private area to the girls who tormented her. She desperately didn't want anyone seeing those photos either. She’d be a laughing stock, everyone would think she was a whore, she’d never be able to return to class!

It didn’t help that the juices left behind from her earlier accident had coated her pussy and made it glisten under the ceiling lights. It was Rachel who decided to torment her about this.

“Damn, she must be enjoying this, look how wet it is!” She laughed.

“N-n! Ss cs uh pd!” Moaned Kaitlyn, through her gagged mouth. She’d tried to argue that it was only because she’d peed herself, but in the end it came out as gibberish. It also wasn’t necessarily true. Being exposed and bullied by the 5 girls had been having an unexpected affect on her body. There was a burning warmth between her own legs too, and she had been wet with not just her own piss for a while now.

“Aww, is that true, little baby?” mocked one of the other girls, “do you like showing off your little pussy like a slut?!” she shouted, before slapping Kaitlyn’s exposed pussy harshly.

Kaitlyn let out a sharp yelp that could be somewhat heard even with her gag in, causing the other girls to simply laugh.

“I bet she fantasises about getting naked and showing everyone her tiny tits and her tight little pussy!” Taunted Jenny, taking a nice position between the bound girl’s legs and capturing it more closely.

“I bet she’s all show and no give, though!” laughed one of the other girls.

“Hey, nothing wrong with that!” Rachel glared at her. Despite bullying Kaitlyn alongside them, Rachel ironically still believed in maintaining her own purity until she was ready.

“Sorry, Rach, you’re right...” the other girl mumbled.

“It’s fine, but we can at least check for ourselves” Rachel grinned, nodding back at her.

“You’re right, let’s have a look at how innocent the little baby is!” smirked Sarah.

Kaitlyn could do nothing but simply wail through her gag as she feared what the girls planned for her next.

“Now get ready to open wide, cutie!” grinned Jenny, “and don’t worry, this’ll be better than any dentist visit!” She laughed, as she slowly took both her thumbs and used them to gently begin to open up Kaitlyn’s outer folds.

“Nnnn! Nn pl!” Kaitlyn moaned through her gag, both in fear and in shock at the girl touching her sensitive, most private regions.

As Jenny began to part Kaitlyn’s lips, she made sure that Sarah took over recording every second of the naked girl’s exposure. More and more of Kaitlyn’s sex became exposed as Jenny parted her first set of lips as much as possible. Kaitlyn’s clitoral area began to expose itself, and her inner lips began to glisten more visibly as the light hit them.

“Damn, it’s like those ocean diving documentaries” one of the other girls laughed, as Jenny took her time to slowly torture their victim.

As Jenny’s fingers worked their magic in exposing Kaitlyn’s pussy to them, the area itself began to become excited in response to the sensations of Jenny’s touch. Kaitlyn’s tiny clit began to harden and appear from within its confines, causing Kaitlyn to shudder slightly whenever Jenny’s fingers went near it.

“Aww, she is enjoying it!” Jenny laughed as she started to notice this, and now would more deliberately go out of her way to brush her fingers against Kaitlyn’s sensitive little bud. Around the 7th or 8th time brushing against it, she noticed her fingers were getting coated in not just the remains of Kaitlyn’s earlier accident, but in newly formed juices as well.

“Damn! She’s really enjoying it!” Jenny pulled her fingers back in disgust, “What a fucking slut!” She shouted, staring at Kaitlyn. She then took no time in reaching her fingers in only a tiny bit more and spreading her pussy open properly so that the girls, and the camera, could peer inside it.

“Damn, I guess she really is an unused slut!” laughed the smaller of the other girls.

“Guess she hasn’t had what she really craves just yet!” mocked the other, giggling as she schemed.

It was true of course, but that didn’t make it hurt any less to Kaitlyn, who was balling again as her tight pussy was fully exposed to everyone. She hadn’t ever had sex, nor had her own fingers even entered her. She preferred to just rub against herself for the most part. Jenny’s fingers were the only thing close to penetration she’d ever experienced. And as she thought about this it became reality.

Without warning, Jenny slid two of her long fingers slightly further into Kaitlyn’s spread hole and began to rub slowly against her. Kaitlyn began to squeal under her gag as her legs shook slightly.

“Aww look, she’s enjoying herself!” The girls laughed. Jenny then placed her thumb over Kaitlyn’s exposed clit, noticing how sensitive it was earlier, and began to circle it carefully, pressing down on it occasionally as if it were a button.

Sarah recorded Kaitlyn’s latest violation in detail as Jenny played with her. “You’d better give us a nice reward for playing with you, baby” she laughed, looking down at Kaitlyn’s face, which was now a mixture of both pain and pleasure as Jenny knew exactly how to toy with her. She must’ve had a lot of experience.

“Oh don’t worry, she knows by now that if she doesn’t behave then we can always make it worse!” said Jenny, with a mocking, yet serious, tone in her voice...
Fantastic 4

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8]

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Well, you've gone this far to make her feel young, next step, shave her down!
Bqt

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8]

Post by Bqt »

Can’t wait any longer. Pls continue the story. I would appreciate it, if you let the boys in.
PollyPan

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]

Post by PollyPan »

[PART 9]

As Jenny continued to play with Kaitlyn’s exposed little pussy, the poor girl’s legs began to shake as her muffled squeals grew louder. She didn’t want to, but Kaitlyn was desperate to cum and her body was openly betraying her desires as her juices dripped out of her, as well as soaking Jenny’s long fingers.

As Jenny began to notice Kaitlyn’s pretty hole tightening suddenly around her, she quickly moved her hand away and denied the poor girl her release.

“Nuh-uh! I don’t remember saying you could cum for us, slut!” She laughed, watching as Kaitlyn’s soft lips, which were now very flushed, throbbed and her slightly gaping hole pulsed before slowly beginning to close again.

The other girls had a somewhat unobstructed view but they wanted more. They wanted her shame completely visible and so Sarah slowly went digging in Jenny’s bag once more.

“She’s got a lot of hair down there for a baby!” she mocked.

“I agree, babies need to keep tidy or else they’ll be mistaken for an actual person!” sneered one of the other girls, showing just how much they thought of Kaitlyn.

As Sarah approached Kaitlyn with the razor and cream, tears began to form in the poor girl’s eyes once more and her moans of pleasure returned to squeals of fear.

Kaitlyn shivered as the cold cream was slowly spread over her pubic hair, and then again as the cold metal of the razor was teasingly pressed against her by Sarah.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get you nicely tidied up!” laughed Rachel as she filmed Sarah begin to shave the poor girl’s last remaining proof of adulthood.

As Sarah finished shaving her, she slowly slid a finger into Kaitlyn’s still dripping hole to see if Jenny was exaggerating the girl’s desperation or not.

“God she’s soaked! You love being toyed with, slut?” She laughed at Kaitlyn as she rubbed her soaked finger on the girls now bare pubic mound.

“Now, little baby, we’re gonna have even more fun, and if you behave I might let you have what you need!” Jenny grinned as she slowly slid her hand across Kaitlyn’s slit, causing her to moan once more. Jenny then pulled out Kaitlyn’s phone which she’d taken earlier and demanded the passcode.

“Mmm!!” Was all Kaitlyn could muster through her gag though.

“Now, I still think you need to keep quiet, so here’s how this is gonna work. Simply tell us the four digits with your fingers, little one!” Jenny demanded again.

Kaitlyn couldn’t let the girl access her phone. She couldn’t give the girls access to her contacts, her apps, her... her gallery. Most of what was in there was innocent, but not everything, and she feared what the girls would add to it as well. This line of thought led to her making the terrible decision to just make up four numbers. She slowly put up four digits with her fingers for Jenny to enter.

Of course, Jenny immediately saw that the digits were wrong and glared at the defiant girl.

“Right, so despite being in such an unfavourable position, the slutty baby has decided she’ll remain a liar...” she sighed, walking back over to her bag. She then returned back to Kaitlyn with a blindfold and secured it around her so that she now couldn’t see.

“Right, let’s try that again or you won’t be happy!” she shouted at the now blinded girl.

Kaitlyn, thinking Jenny had nothing left for her and that the blindfold was a weak effort, decided to give another wrong set of numbers.

“Fucking bitch!” Jenny screamed at her. She then walked back over to her bag and pulled out two things.

Unable to see what was happening, Kaitlyn now realised she may have made a mistake. Why did she try to defy them again? She was completely at their mercy and yet she had decided to anger them more? As she felt Jenny pouring a cold, liquid substance between her thighs she began to realise her mistake even further.

“Last chance, whore!” Jenny demanded, slowly beginning to run something against Kaitlyn’s exposed pussy. Upon feeling something against her, Kaitlyn finally decided to give in. She had no idea what it was but she didn’t want to find out either. She help up her fingers again with the correct passcode this time.

“See, that wasn’t so hard was it?” Jenny smiled, and then shoved about half of the dildo she’d been holding into Kaitlyn’s tight little hole, causing the poor girl to squeal in pain. “It’s a shame it took you so long though, stupid!”

Rachel then removed the poor girl’s blindfold to reveal the girls tear stricken face. Kaitlyn glanced down between her legs and saw the bright pink toy inside of her. It had hurt when first shoved into her, having not taken anything even remotely as big or as deep before, but now her vagina was tightening around it and slowly feeling somewhat better.

“Say cheese!” Jenny laughed as she pointed the poor girl’s own phone at her exposed breasts and took a picture. “There goes your passcode, and there’s your new Face ID!” She laughed, showing the naked girl a photo of her tiny breasts. “You’d better not change it anytime soon!”

Jenny then sat down beside the bound, naked girl and held onto the dildo inside of her as she began to look through Kaitlyn’s phone. As she skimmed through, she would twist and pull back and forth on the toy, much to both Kaitlyn’s pleasure and discomfort. “You sure take a lot of boring pics, baby, it’s almost not worth even having access to-” Jenny cut herself off as she found Kaitlyn’s hidden folder in her gallery. She then told the other girls to come take a look, and the 5 of them laughed together at what they saw in there.

Kaitlyn hadn’t actually ever sent any of these photos to anyone, but she’d taken several nude photos over the last year to try and get used to the idea if she were ever to want to send them to someone. Most were pretty vanilla, just her showing off her body, or just her underwear even, but some had her on her knees with her ass up, one with her legs spread in front of a mirror, one of her sucking on a banana like it was a cock. The worst though was the one of her completely naked, her legs spread wide apart and her fingers opening her pussy as wide as she could with her tongue out and her eyes rolled back, the classic ahegao face she’s seen on TikTok and elsewhere. The girls burst into even more laughter at seeing that one.

“Damn, she really is a slut!” laughed Rachel. “I wonder if she’s sent them to anyone!” She laughed, looking at the naked girls crying face once more.

“Ooh lets look at her Snapchat!” Suggested one of the other girls. “I wanna see what guys she talks to!”

The girls then looked through the naked girls Snapchat contacts but saw that most of them were other girls they didn’t even know, or family.

“Boring!” Sighed Jenny, as she pushed the dildo into the poor girl a little deeper. “Guess no guy would wanna talk to a baby like her anyway!”

“I dunno, why don’t we check?” laughed Sarah. Kaitlyn’s eyes welled up with fear at what that could mean.

“All in good time!” Jenny laughed, and grinned menacingly at the naked girl. She then handed the phone to Sarah. “Right, time to film another nice clip!” She laughed, nodding at Rachel to film her again as she took hold of the dildo and began to pump it back and forth faster inside of her.

Kaitlyn began to squeal and moan beneath her gag again as she felt the pleasure within her pussy building again. Jenny then stopped again and laughed at the poor girl as her face began to look desperate. She needed to cum, she was desperate, even though she hated the situation so much and wanted to die. She’d never felt anything like this before. Sure she’d came before, but not from a dildo, not from any sort of penetration at all for that matter. Her innocence was gone now but she still desperately craved release. Maybe she was a masochist after all.

“I’m gonna take that gag out now, baby. If you protest then we’ll replace it with something worse. But if you do as I say then you don’t have to worry about that okay?” Jenny asked, hoping they’d surely broken the girl at this point and she’s stop resisting.

Kaitlyn simply nodded as Jenny pulled the pacifier/dildo gag out of her, drool dripping down from it as Kaitlyn began to cough loudly.

“Now, tell me exactly what you want and I’ll give it to you!” Jenny said sternly as she began to pump the dildo back and forth again.

“I-I want- I want to cum...” Kaitlyn mumbled.

“Louder!” Jenny demanded, pushing the dildo further into her and causing Kaitlyn to squeal loudly.

“Mmm! I want to cum!” Kaitlyn shouted.

“You can do better!” Jenny laugher, as she felt Kaitlyn’s pussy grip the dildo tightly.

“Please let me cum!!!” Kaitlyn shouted, moaning like a pornstar as she came closer and closer to release.

“Hmmm, how about no.” Jenny laughed as she pulled the dildo out of her completely and stepped away from the horny girl.

“No! No!! Fuck you!” Kaitlyn cried again. As she did, there was a sudden knocking at the bathroom door. Jenny looked towards Sarah who simply nodded back at her, tossing Kaitlyn’s phone back toward her.

“That was pretty rude, baby! We’ll have to silence you again in a second. Luckily we have something more... exciting... to fill your mouth with now,” she laughed, as she gave Kaitlyn’s ass a quick and sharp spank and then nodded to one of the other girls to open the door.

As Kaitlyn looked up from her bound position on the floor to the doorway, her heart sunk even further and her eyes filled up with fear as her pussy continued to drip and throb, completed exposed to the 3 boys who stood in the entrance way. As her gaze met theirs, menacing looks formed on their faces and Kaitlyn began to scream...
Fantastic 4

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9]

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Good part! But I really hope those boys don't actually fully rape her. That's a little far on this board. What I'd really like to see is her eventually getting revenge on everyone who messed with her. That would be awesome! She deserves comeuppance!
Mmmm

Re: Kaitlyn’s Torture [PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9]

Post by Mmmm »

Love this story, how much longer until the next part, or parts is released??!!! Pleaseee