Blackmailing My Neighbor by Helen

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Blackmailing My Neighbor by Helen

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Helen wrote: Blackmailing My Neighbor by Helen

I live in an apartment building with my mother and father when I was 16 years old. My bedroom faced towards the back and the only view I had, were the windows from the next building. The people from the apartment right in from of mine had moved out moths ago and a new family moved in. A couple of days after I caught a glimpse of a boy in the window and latter found out he was their son. At some point he must have spotted me the same way I did and one day I caught him watching me from his window. I guess he liked me and had the hots for me, because he began exposing himself to me when I went into my room. At first I was shocked to see him walking by his window in just his underwear and realized he was doing it intentionally. It was kind of embarrassing to me but at the same time it was making me horny. I would leave my curtains open and sit in my bed and peek at him once in a while, get up and rush to my bathroom were I could look with out him seeing me. He must have caught on because the blinds were partly opened. He knew I was peeking back at him and witch made him exposed more of himself to me. He would see me come home from school from his window and wait to get undressed when I walked in my room. By now he was exposing himself totally naked and I was glued to my bathroom window getting all hot and bothered watching his dick in plain view. I didn’t want any one to know because I was enjoying seeing him buck naked. I finally got so worked up about it I went to my window and look strait at him, while he was buck naked. Instead of running to hide he just got closer to the window. We didn’t have to pretend any more, it was obvious he liked exposing himself tome and I was getting turned on by it. I just watched him stroking his dick, while feeling my pussy get wet watching his dick grow hard. He had me masturbating myself every single night I saw him on that window. One day I videoed him from the bathroom window and showed it to my girlfriend and she asked me if she could watch with me. We went up to my room separately so he wouldn't suspect anything and he was so surprised when he saw my girlfriend walk out onto my window to watch. I didn’t see him for weeks after that and I was afraid I had spoiled the whole thing. I caught him on the street, went up to him and handed him the tape with a threatening note I would tell everyone. He was so scared; him met me and my girlfriend on the roof of my building the next day and made him strip naked in front of both of us. We had our little private sex slave when ever we felt horny and wanted our pussies sucked. We would force him to make us cum and then take turns forcing ourselves on him and sucking his dick against his will till he came all over the floor and some times just forced him to jerk off while we watched. We've been doing it for so long. I can't even remember the last time we weren't doing it.
Janienudiepants wrote: Cute story by Janienudiepants

I'm sort of amazed, but then, that's what a lot of guys did in college from their dorm windows -- and a few girls. ;)-
luv, Janie