The ENForcers

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Raven

The ENForcers

Post by Raven »

The ENForcers are a group of young women with extraordinary powers. The team is still fairly new, so the team has a lot to learn and are pretty clumsy as they learn the limitations of their powers. This of course often leads to them ending up in rather embarrassing situations. In this series, we will follow the teams journeys and their embarrassing encounters.

Part 1

Fiery Fury

Jessica aka the Fiery Fury is a newer member of the enforcers. She has a very incredible power. She can produce fire from her body. However, it only occurs when her body temperature is high (basically, when she’s angry). When Jessica gets absolutely furious, her entire body is engulfed in flames. The problem? Her outfit is not fireproof. This of course has left Jessica completely naked and humiliated on several occasions. She’s recently gained some control of her powers and can route the fire to only come from her hands, but only if she gets reasonably mad and concentrates very hard. It’s difficult for her though because she has a very short temper and gets angry easily.

Jessica is a beautiful 26 year old redhead with big D cup breasts and a big, but tight ass. The carpets also match the drapes. Jessica is a little self conscious of her body which make her an easy target for making her lose concentration. Jessica’s superhero outfit is pretty simple. She doesn’t believe in fancy outfits and thinks they’re lame. Jessica dons a black leather jacket, bright red tshirt, blue jeans, black boots, and a red mask.

One day, The enforcers sent Jessica downtown to stop the dastardly Jack in the Box, an annoying villain dressed as a jester who loves to “prank” people, but his pranks usually involves boxes of explosives. Jessica absolutely despised this creep. He made her blood boil, but she needed to make sure she kept her cool when fighting him.

Jack has just robbed a bank by using one of his jack in the boxes that explode to bust through the vault. As he ran down the street with his bag of money, Jessica stood in front of him. “End of the line Jack. Surrender now or I’m gonna turn you into a pile of ash.” Jessica said. “Well hello there red. Wanna play with me?” Jack said with a grin. “I’m sure you’ll have plenty of playtime in jail” Jessica said. Jack frowned. “You don’t wanna play with me? Well, that’s okay. I guess I’ll just watch you play with yourself.” He said laughing at his clever remark. Jessica blushed and was disgusted by Jack’s comment. She started to get angry. Her hands caught fire. “That’s it! You’re going down!” Jessica shouted. She sent blasts of fire at Jack. Jack dodged the attacks and laughed. “My, did I strike a nerve? What? You don’t like me talking about your pussy?” He laughed. Jessica growled and rapidly fired more fire at Jack. He took out a pogo stick and bounced around dodging her attacks more. “Wow, that really set you you off big red. Tell me, why we’re on the subject of your pussy, I must know, does that carpet match the drapes?” Jack asked. “Shut up you creep!” Jessica shouted angrily. She was starting to lose control of her powers. Her jacket started to smoke.

Jack noticed this and had a nasty idea. As Jessica kept shooting fire, Jack flipped off his pogo stick and landed right in front of her. He grabbed her nose and squeezed it twice. “Honk honk!” He shouted with a laugh. Jessica got angrier. Holes started to burn in her jacket. She swung as Jack, but he dodged it. He turned behind her and started drumming on her butt. “Bongo time!” He laughed. Jessica’s face turned red with embarrassment and anger. How dare this pervert touch her like that?! Jessica’s shirt started to catch on fire. She swung at Jack again who again dodged her. She wasn’t concentrating which made it hard to fight. Jack took out a feather and wiggled it near her crotch. “Tickle tickle!” He laughed. That was the last straw. Jessica was angrier than she had ever been before. Her arms and legs bursted with flames. She realized what was happening. “No! Shit! Focus Jess!” She told herself. It was too late. She was too angry. Her body temperature was too high. With an angry shout, Jessica’s entire body exploded in flames. Jack shouted and jumped into a dumpster. The flames exploded blowing up almost everything around her. The explosions caught everyone’s attention nearby. A large crowd gathered to see what happened.

When the crowd looked at what was happening, they gasped. Jessica stood there completely naked as the day she was born. Her body was smoking (literally). Jessica started to come to and noticed the crowd. Then she realized she was naked. She screamed as she tried to cover her most private parts. The crowd began to laugh and take pictures. Jessica tried to engulf her body in flames to provide some sort of cover, but now there was only one problem. She was no longer angry. Instead, she was extremely embarrassed. This made her powers no longer work. Jessica cowered as she held her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. She was so embarrassed she didn’t know what else to do but just stand there. Jack emerged slowly from behind getting a great look at her tight butt. As Jessica started to slowly back away from the crowd, she felt a slap on her butt. She yelped and went to cover her butt. As she did, Jack pushed up against her and jiggled her boobs. “My, what a set red!” He laughed. Jessica was stunned. This D list villain had just slapped her naked ass and is now groping her boobs, and in front of a huge crowd. She was a respected hero! This couldn’t be happening! Jessica was completely stunned that she couldn’t move. Suddenly she felt something hard press against her butt. “Whoa-ho, is that a jack in the box in my pocket or am I just happy to see ya?” Jack asked laughing. Jessica was disgusted and dove forward falling on the ground. She sat up covering her boobs with both arms and crossed her legs to cover her pussy. She felt like crying, but she could not let this clown or these people see her like that.

Jack approached her with his feather. “Now now red, these people want a show! You can’t be covering the entertainment like that!” Jessica started to scoot away. “Stay back!” She shouted. Jack knelt down beside her and tickled her armpit with the feather. Jessica squirmed while trying not to laugh. Jack continued tickling her armpit. Jessica’s arm flew off her boob exposing it. She screamed and clamped her arm back. Jack took out a second feather and ferociously started tickling her all over. Jessica couldn’t help but start laughing as she squirmed around trying to stop Jack. She was now fully exposed rolling around the street getting tickled. Jack started to tickle her pussy. Jessica spazzed out and started to cry. “Please, please stop. I’m gonna pee.” She pleaded. Big mistake. Jack has the nastiest grin on his face. “Is that so?” He asked evilly. Jack dropped the feathers and pounced on Jessica using his hands to tickle her fiercely. He used one hand to tickled her ribs and the other to tickle her pussy. Jessica laughed and screamed in horror as she felt what was about to happen. “Nooooo!” Jessica shouted. Jack got off of her. As he did, a strong flow of pee exited Jessica. The whole city watched as this tough badass superhero just peed herself while naked downtown in public. Jessica huddled in a fetal position and cried while sitting in a puddle of her own urine. The crowd laughed hysterically and took pictures of her. Jack admired his work and watched the young heroine with pride. “After all this time, after all these first degree burns from this hot head, embarrassment is her weakness. She’s powerless” Jack said.

Jack watched as the crowd looked at him with shock and oddly a bit of admiration. This man terrorized them, but the fact he was able to reduce a powerful super heroine to this was impressive. Jack wasn’t going to let his audience down. “Say, red, your hair is red, your bush is red, your face is certainly red. What say we make something else red?” He asked gleefully. Jessica looked at him in horror confused and scared at what was about to happen. Jack picked Jessica up and threw her over his knee. Jessica realized what was happened and started to scream. “No! Don’t put dare! Please!” Her screams were futile. Jack began to spank her ass hard. The crowd cheered him on as he delivered slap after slap, Jessica’s tight ass lightly bouncing after every slap. Her ass started to turn very red. Jessica broke down and full on bawled like a baby. Once Jack was done, he let Jessica up. “Why don’t you go run back to your friends now red?” Jack slapped her on her ass one last time as Jessica yelped and tried to run back to base through a sea of people who were trying to grope her as she passed through. It would be a long time before the Fiery Fury made an appearance in the city.

Hope you enjoyed the story. If you guys like it, I’ll continue the series.
Raven

Re: The ENForcers

Post by Raven »

Part 2

Invisibelle

Isabelle aka Invisibelle is one of the founding members of the Enforcers and definitely a unique one. She has a special condition that she uses to her advantage to fight crime where her body is permanently invisible. If you were to look at her, all you’d be able to see are the clothes she’s wearing. Isabelle cannot make her clothes invisible with her, so naturally, if she needs to spy on villains, she has to be completely naked while doing so. At 28, Isabelle is a great acrobat and martial artist. She’s very flexible and is a master of stealth. It’s unclear what Isabelle’s race is, but her teammates do know she has short hair, C cup breasts, a tight ass and a completely bare pussy.

One night, Isabelle received word of a group of robbers who planned on breaking into a bank vault after dark. Isabelle wasn’t about to let this happen. Isabelle had tracked these group of organized criminals for weeks now. She sat in on meetings without them even knowing. She knew their whole plan. The robbers were led by a woman named Roxanne. Isabelle followed her around learning everything about her. Roxanne was a tall, fit, and sexy woman in her 30s. She had short black hair, white skin with a light tan, bright red lips, big boobs, thick thighs, and an ass to die for. Roxanne always donned a black turtleneck, black jeans, black high heel boots, and black aviators. Isabelle felt kind of weird about spying on Roxanne. She knew she needed to get information, but she also felt wrong at times. Isabelle would follow Roxanne to her house where she lived alone. She watched her hang out at her house, change clothes, and (she hated to admit it), she would watch her shower occasionally too. Isabelle felt naughty doing it and would be lying if she said it didn’t turn her on. One night, as she watched Roxanne’s sexy wet naked body in the shower, Isabelle couldn’t help but start to touch herself. She inserted her finger in and out of her pussy. She tried to remain quiet, but accidentally let a moan slip out. Roxanne heard. She jumped out of the shower and still naked, grabbed a gun from a nearby drawer. “Who’s there?” She shouted. Isabelle freaked and quietly left the house.

Tonight was the night that Roxanne was planning on robbing the bank. Isabelle watched from a nearby roof dressed in a black trench coat. A black van pulled up in an alley behind the bank. Roxanne and two of her henchmen exited the van. They grabbed some tools and entered the bank. Roxanne appeared to have a keycard she stole from someone. Isabelle stripped down naked and headed down to apprehend them. Inside the bank, Isabelle could bear Roxanne. She ordered her henchmen to start breaking open the vault while she checked the tills. Isabelle turned the corner and followed the henchmen to the vault. They set a bag of tool down on a table and grabbed two blowtorches. They began trying to break into the vault. Isabelle snuck over to the bag of tools and grabbed a large wrench. She tiptoed behind the henchmen and struck them both on the head hard knocking them to the ground. Isabelle took a couple steps back still holding the wrench. What she didn’t realize was that Roxanne was standing directly behind her. Confused at how a wrench was floating in the air, Roxanne went to grab it. Isabelle was startled and dropped it. Roxanne immediately grabbed into the air and caught Isabelle’s wrist.

“What the hell?” Roxanne asked confused. Isabelle struck Roxanne in the face with her other hand. On instinct, Roxanne kneed into the air striking Isabelle’s stomach. Roxanne kept reaching around till she had both of Isabelle’s arms pinned behind her back. “What the fuck? It’s an invisible person” Roxanne said in disbelief. Isabelle tried to break free of Roxanne’s grip, but she was too strong. “Soft skin. Feels like an invisible woman.” Roxanne said. She felt around until she grabbed one of Isabelle’s naked boobs. “Whoa-no! A naked invisible woman!” She said excitedly. “Well
I’m not sure what happening, but I think I’m gonna have some fun tonight.” She said with a smirk. “Let go of me!” Isabelle shouted. “She speaks I see.” Roxanne said. “You’re not going anywhere love. This isn’t how I expected my night to go, but having a naked invisible girl comes a lot less often than scoring a couple mil.” She said. Roxanne grabbed some handcuffs and clasped them down on Isabelle’s wrists. Roxanne’s henchmen got up and looked over very confused as to how floating handcuffs were next to Roxanne. “Wake up boys, we’ve got a naked ghost here.” Roxanne laughed. “If you guys break open that vault, I might let you play with her.” The henchmen immediately got to work.

“Now, what to do with you while I wait for my money.” Roxanne said. She rubbed her hands all over Isabelle. “Damn, I might not be able to see it, but you’ve got a nice body ghosty” Roxanne laughed. Her hands continued. “Nice breasts, a great ass, and...hello! Somebody is smooth down there!” She said laughing. Isabelle was mortified. “Tell my ghosty, why are you here?” Roxanne asked. “You weren’t trying to stop me from getting my money were you? Because that would make you a very naughty ghost. I don’t like people who try to get in the way of my money.” Roxanne sat down on a desk and threw Isabelle over her lap. She groped her ass and smiled. “Let me show you what happened to naughty little ghost girls who try to get in the way of my money.” Roxanne said sinisterly. With that, Roxanne began to spank Isabelle’s naked ass. Isabelle screamed in pain as her ass was lit up. After about 5 minutes of spanking, Roxanne’s arm got tired. She just laid her hand on Isabelle’s sore ass and began to rub it softly. Isabelle hated it, but it kinda felt nice after getting her butt blazed. As Roxanne continued to rub her butt, her finger slipped and touched Isabelle’s pussy. Isabelle shuttered and squirmed. “Ooh, I think I found a sweet spot” Roxanne said with a wicked smile. Isabelle got nervous. What was she about to do?” Roxanne tickled Isabelle’s pussy. Isabelle squirmed and whimpered. That voice, Roxanne recognized that pitch. “Hang on, I recognize your voice.” Roxanne said. Then it clicked. “Holy shit! The moan from the other night! You were in my house! You watched me shower! Were you...were you touching yourself?” Roxanne asked. It couldn’t be seen, but Isabelle’s face was bright red with embarrassment.

Roxanne smiled with the most wicked grin one could have. “Well, why don’t you allow me to finish the job?” Isabelle was mortified at what she just heard. Roxanne inserted her finger into Isabelle’s pussy and started to finger her. Isabelle tried to get away, but Roxanne overpowered her. Roxanne’s fingers went in and out as well as swirled around inside of Isabelle. Isabelle was so embarrassed, but her body began to betray her. Her pussy was getting wet. Oh no! She was enjoying this. Roxanne looked at her fingers. They were covered with Isabelle’s juices. “Huh, would ya look at that ghosty? I actually can see something of yours.” Isabelle wanted to die. Roxanne continued fingering her faster and harder. Isabelle bit her lip trying hard to not to make a sound, but her body continued to be her greatest enemy. She started to moan loudly. Roxanne was loving this. Isabelle could feel an orgasm coming on. No. She could not let this happen. She had to regain control of the situation. She kept trying to struggle, but the waves of pleasure nearly made her limp. As Roxanne continued, Isabelle’s moans started to turn into screams. She was about to cum. Isabelle let out a loud scream as she can all over Roxanne’s lap. It must have been a weird sight watching what looked like cum just appearing out of nowhere. Isabelle’s body shook. She got off of Roxanne’s lap and tried to run away, but her legs were jelly. She fell to the ground. Since she still had the handcuffs, Roxanne was able to spot her. She picked Isabelle off the ground and stood her up. She reached around trying to find her mouth. Once she did, she kissed her passionately and stick her tongue inside.

The henchmen came back with bags full of money. Roxanne smiled. “Atta boys.” She said. “This may be our best heist yet. We’re rich and I’ve got a new plaything.” She said smiling. “What’re we gonna do with her?” The henchmen asked. “We can’t have this ghost snooping around anymore. I have a plan” Roxanne said. She grabbed Isabelle’s arms. “Come on boys, let’s get out of here. We need to make a stop before we head back to base.” Roxanne and her henchmen left with Isabelle. Roxanne drove them to a nearby hardware store. While she went inside, she allowed the henchmen to have their way with Isabelle. They groped her all over and played with her boobs and pussy. When Roxanne returned to the van, she has a smirk on her face. “What’d you need so badly boss?” The henchmen asked. Roxanne held up a large can of tan paint. “I’ve got a project for when we get back.” She said wickedly. Isabelle got scared. This wasn’t good.

When they got back to their hideout, Roxanne and the henchmen painted Isabelle. She could now be seen. Isabelle spent so much time naked around bad guys, but this time was different. She could be seen this time and all of her parts were on display. Isabelle stood in front of them all tan and naked. She tried to cover herself but Roxanne wouldn’t allow it. She looked Isabelle up and down. From what she felt, she knew Isabelle had a nice body, but seeing it was something else. Roxanne was extremely turned on. She couldn’t control herself and started making out with Isabelle. Isabelle was taken aback. She was still so embarrassed, but she was enjoying this and she hated herself for this. Just hours ago she was a superhero stealth master. Now she felt like a whore. Roxanne stripped naked and threw Isabelle onto a large stack of money. “This is your reward for tonight boys.” Roxanne pounced on Isabelle and the two went at it like rabbits. Roxanne made Isabelle cum extremely hard. Then she made Isabelle return the favor. Once Roxanne was done, she got up and got dressed. Isabelle lied on the money ashamed of herself. Roxanne looked at her. “I’m bored of her now. Let her go.” The henchmen grabbed the naked super heroine and threw her outside. Cold, naked, afraid, and completely visible for the first time ever. Isabelle now had to try and run across the city without being seen naked.
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

Is a really good story. I would love to read more about
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

What I really want to know is, how did Isabelle's team know her pussy was bare? :D
Raven

Post by Raven »

It could’ve come up in conversation...or certain activities ;)