Laci's Big Mistake

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
dazed

Laci's Big Mistake

Post by dazed »

“Fight!” “Kick her ass!” “Rip her clothes off!”

These words came from the excited students who had gathered in the empty field after school to watch the popular Seventeen-year-old, Holly, fight the lanky and less popular, Laci, a sixteen-year old with short blonde hair. The two hated each other and were often in spats, but things had escalated between them and now they were facing off, much to the delight of the assembled students.

Holly was not only popular; she was clearly the favoured in the match. A buxom girl with firm C-cup tits, an hourglass figure, and a killer ass that the guys (and some of the girls) loved. She was fearless and mean, and many were afraid of her. Today, Holly had a sleeveless t-shirt, and tight hugging jean shorts.

Laci was smaller built. She had a lean body with B-cup tits, flat tummy, long, slender legs, and a tight butt. Everyone fully expected her to go down in flames with Holly humiliating her at will. Many were hoping for it as they craned their necks for a good view.

Laci had dressed similar, with a white sleeveless pull over top, and a pair of jean shorts. Both girls were sneakers with socks. They rushed each other with a thud and the fight was on. It was pretty much what was expected with hair pulling, face slapping, name calling, and wrestling for a position of advantage on the other girl.

Laci learned quick that Holley knew how to fight. She landed a few stern punches to Laci’s stomach, knocking the wind out of her and knocking her to the ground. When Laci got her breath back, she tried kicking, punching, and slapping but could not knock Holly off her.

Holly put a scissor hold around Laci’s neck with her legs and clamped them so tight, Laci could barely breathe. That also prevented her from protecting herself. Holly reached down and grabbed the bottom of Laci’s shirt and with one quick tug, pulled it above her head, exposing the white bra. Laci blushed crimson as she writhed in anguish beneath Holly.

“Rip her bra off!” Show us her tits.” the excited crowd yelled.

A wicked grin formed on Holly’s face as she looked down at the struggling Laci, forced the shirt over her head, then reached for her bra, pulling on it until it snapped into, exposing her pert little breasts for everyone to see.

Holly had weakened Laci by humiliating her in front of everyone. Moving her feet to pin Laci across the stomach, Holly reached down and unsnapped the button of Laci’s jean shorts.

“Noooooo!” Laci snorted as she helplessly struggled under her opponent.

“I’ve got you now bitch. The guys want to see your pussy, and I am going to show it to them?” Holly grinned wickedly as she forcibly unzipped the pants to reveal the hint of white panties underneath.

“Noooo!. Please. You won. Everyone saw it. Just let me go, please,” Laci pleaded as she tried to squirm out from Holly’s grip.

“Nakey nakey time,” Holly sneered as she relaxed her legs and rolled Laci over onto her stomach, then grabbing the shorts, she quickly tugged on them, inching them down until Laci’s panty covered butt was in full view to the screaming crowd.

Laci managed to squirm onto her side and grab a lock of Holly’s hair, but Holly locked her legs harder around her waist. After a brief struggle Holly regained control over Laci.

“You little shit!” Holly growled, before she grabbed the elastic bands on the top of Laci’s panties and began tugging them downward as the delirious crowd yelled their approval.

Half of Laci’s bare butt was showing when a whistle blew, and a cop approached the scene breaking up the fight. Everyone sighed as they slowly began to leave. Laci was pulling up her shorts when an enraged Holly approached her and pointed a finger in her face.

“This isn’t over bitch. I will pick a new place to kick your ass, and you better show up!,” Holly snorted as she slapped Laci’s naked tits sadistically then walked angrily away.

Laci tossed the ruined bra back onto the grass and slipped her shirt back over head, then headed home, licking her wounds. She knew Holly meant what she said, and if she refused to fight her, it would never end between them.

Two Days Later

Laci walked to her school locker to find a wadded-up note stuck in the small vents. She looked around then slowly unfolded the note. It was from Holly.

3:30 tonight in the old cemetery. Be there!

Laci wrestled with not showing up, but she decided it best to stand up to Holly and hopefully end the feud between them, even if she did get whipped in the process. Laci arrived at the old cemetery about ten minutes early and sat on a small bench to await her adversary.

Right on time she could see Holly strolling towards her looking proud and confident. As Laci slowly rose from the bench to face Holly, she suddenly felt something sharp against her stomach. Holly’s uncle was on the police force and had given Holly a taser gun for safety.

Laci shook and jolted, then fell unconscious on the ground at Holly’s feet. Holly grinned at the sight as she picked up her phone and called her friends.

“She’s out. Bring the car. We will put her in the trunk,” Holly quipped.

The dark colored car pulled up on the small road near them and three of Holly’s friends came over. Together they lifted Laci’s body from the ground and carried her to the car, stuffing her into the trunk and drove to Holly’s house. No one was home and that was perfect for Holly’s plan of humiliation for Laci.

They parked the car and carried Laci down the steps and into the basement, laying Laci on a couch.

“That is all gals, thanks. This is between me and her now,” Holly spoke as she waved her friends off.

As soon as the girls had left, Holly stretched Laci out on the couch.

“Now, where did we leave off? Oh yea, nakey, nakey time,” Holly chirped gleefully, as she began removing her clothes until Laci lay completely naked. She then gleefully slipped a black ball gag into Laci’s mouth, and fastened it with a collar tightly around her neck.

Admiring her work, Holly pulled Laci’s hands behind her back and locked them into a pair of cuffs. She then sat down across from the couch and waited.

Laci groggily came to. Her eyes widened when she saw Holly sitting across from her grinning like a Cheshire cat. Laci bolted to a sitting position on the couch. A muffled scream filled the air when Laci realised she was naked and bound.

“Relax, my captive little pet. You need to save some of your energy for what I have in mind. Today, you are going to learn how stupid you were for ever taking me on. I am going to humiliate you so damn bad; you may never be able to show your face around town anymore!” Holly snorted.

Laci gasped, and her eyes widened in fear as she watched Holly set up a tripod in front of her, then mount a video camera on it.

“Yes, you are going to be filmed. Thanks to the tech geeks at school, I have set up a private website. It is all encrypted and that stuff. Technology is not my best field, but I know it is private and only those invited can log onto the site. About now, I would say there are 20 to 30 people waiting to see your naked ass,” Holly said with a wicked grin as she turned on the camera.

Laci groaned as the image of her sitting naked with a ball gag in her mouth and hands bound behind her filled the monitor that Holly had set up so Laci could watch her own humiliation.

“Hello everyone. Say hi to my pet, Laci. She lost to me in a fight, but I never got to finish humiliating her. Now, you get to watch too, but not only that. A little later, you will be able to take part in her ordeal. A sort of virtual torture chamber if you will, “Holly remarked with a laugh.

Tears formed in Laci’s eyes as she watched the emoticons flash on the screen indicating everyone who was logging on. Teasing little messages popped up. Things like, “Make her suffer.” “Show us her pussy,” and other degrading comments flashed on the screen.

“You want to see her pussy?” Holly joked, and walked over to Laci, forcing her legs wide apart and warned her not to try and close them.

“Time for your close up,” Holly scolded as she worked the remote in her hand. Fresh tears streamed down Laci’s face as the camera zoomed in for a close shot of her pussy.

“Don’t you just love the way she keeps it so bare for all of you to enjoy,” Holly joked as the comments blasted across the screen.

“Let’s liven things up shall we?” Holly spoke. “Just staring at an ole pussy is not much fun, unless it is stretched and tormented a little,” she laughed before attaching a metal clamp to the clitoral hood of Laci and stretched it painfully as the camera caught the action.

Alligator tears streamed down Laci’s face as she read the degrading comments scrolling across the monitor, while wincing from the pain in her stretched clit.

“Oh, Look. Our little slut is already getting wet,” Holly teased as she continued to stretch the flesh sadistically.

After Holly had her fill of tormenting Laci’s pussy, she forced Laci onto her hands and knees with her ass facing the camera.

“Now, it is time for a little audience participation,” Holly chirped as she walked over to a nearby table and returned with something. Unwrapping the item, she held it up to the camera.

“This my friends, is a brand new ohmnibod,” Holly remarked, holding it close to the camera. The large end goes into our victim’s hot little pussy. The tail like end is a remote sensor. Each of you can download the app to your smartphone while I insert it. Then we can see how many orgasms our little slut can take before she passes out,” Holly laughed as Laci could be heard screaming in the background.

Laci shook her head in protest wildly as Holly spread her lips and inserted the hellish device deep into her pussy. She then removed the cuffs from Laci’s hands, and they dropped to her side.

“I have things I want you to do with your hands,” Holly remarked as she strolled back to her chair, turned on her phone and opened the app for the remote vibrator.

“Let me demonstrate,” Holly remarked, as the camera zoomed in on the sight of Laci kneeling naked on the couch, her back to the camera, and the pink sensor of the remote sticking out of her pussy. Holly was ruthless in commanding the remote, and in moments she had Laci wailing painfully as her entire body shook and trembled from the small vibrations attacking her cunt.

“If you want me to stop, nod your head,” Holly instructed.

Laci nodded enthusiastically, as her moans grew more desperate.

“Alright. I will stop for a moment, but first, you must spank your own ass for the camera. Get to it, bitch. I want to see some red marks on that bare ass of yours!” Holly chirped as she increased the vibrations on her remote.

The image of Laci shaking under the orgasmic torment of the vibrator while self spanking herself had the comments going wild in approval. The tearful and tormented expression on Laci’s face as the spittle drooled down her chin when forced to look into the camera only added to the degrading image of the self inflicted hand prints across her butt.

As the viewers began to take turns remotely controlling the vibrator, Laci’s body was racked with orgasms, which she had no control over. Her body trembled; her voice echoed with tearful pleas muffled by the gag in her mouth while Holly laughed at her plight.

For the next hour, Laci endured their unending wrath. Her legs were weak, and to her shame, she had squirted onto the couch a few times.

Laci was a sobbing mess when Holly remarked that if she wanted it to stop, then she had to stick a finger up her ass and finger herself.

Another wail was heard through the gag as Laci wept anew. Knowing it would never end, she slowly guided her hand back to her ass and sheepishly inserted a finger into her tight anus, as she wept in shame.

The image lit up the screen with a bevy of new and degrading comments from the viewers. As Laci fingered her puckered hole, the tormenting vibrations and shocks continued to rock her body until she finally fell limp onto the couch.

“Looks like our pet just could not keep up with all your demands,” Holly giggled as she ended the camera feed.

Two Hours Later

Laci lifted her head and batted her eyes. She was in a small building, still butt naked. The smell was horrible. As she regained her senses, she realised she was in an old wooden outhouse. She rose from the bench and pushed on the door, only to find it was locked. Holly had driven Laci to their farm out in the country.

“Help! Let me out. Somebody!” Laci screamed as she beat on the door from the inside.

Outside, she could hear muffled laughter. She stepped back for a moment and then another sound caught her attention from her right side. She looked over and shrieked again as a large male cock was slithering through a small hole cut out on the wall.

The voice of Holly was heard at the door. “Time to earn your wings as a cock sucker,” Holly quipped. “There are twenty guys lined up out here, and if you want out, you will suck the cum out of every one of them. When you are done, I will place your clothes outside the door and unlock it. You can then dress and I will take you home. Of course, you will not say a word of this to anyone, or those videos I have of you will find their way to people you do not want to see them,” Holly threatened.

“Please don’t make me do this, Holly,” Laci begged as she again pounded on the door.

“Start sucking bitch!” Holly fumed back.

Laci’s lips quivered and she wept in shame and disgust as she slipped down to her knees and guided the cock to her mouth.

She would repeat it nineteen times. When the last male emptied his balls inside her mouth, the bathroom door flung opened and there was Holly with a digital camera. The pic showed Laci, naked sitting in the outhouse with cum caking the sides of her mouth.

Holly laughed and tossed Laci’s clothes on the ground by the outhouse. When she dressed, she was again placed inside Holly’s trunk and driven to her street, where she was let out and warned not ever to say what happened between them.

Laci slowly walked to her house, and into the bathroom where she took a long, hot shower. For the rest of the school year, she evaded Holly at all costs., and things eventually got back to normal, except for the horrible nightmares.