Chapter 2: The Stripping
I didn't get a great night's sleep, but not from lack of trying. I was simply too excited, my mind racing with delicious possibilities. The thought of Andy finally receiving his much-deserved comeuppance had consumed me ever since Mia walked out my door the night before.
But before I get to that, I need to tell you about a fun little exchange I had with Andy that morning, an exchange where he remained blissfully, stupidly oblivious to the shitstorm awaiting him.
I was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a muffin, when Andy, who had already finished his breakfast, began gathering his things for school.
"Hey, Andy, I asked, "since you're up, could you please hand me a napkin? I'm all sticky from this muffin."
He barely spared me a glance. "Do I look like your servant? You've got two perfectly good legs, last I checked. Get it yourself. "
Ah, classic Andy.
I took another bite of my muffin, chewing thoughtfully while I watched him stuff a textbook into his bag. "Tell me something," I said, swallowing. "Do you ever feel guilty? Even a little? About being such a relentless jerk to me all these years?"
He didn't respond, pretty much ignoring me.
"You know," I continued, "someday, and I mean someday soon, you're going to regret being so mean to me."
"Yeah, whatever," he muttered as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. "I’m outta here."
As he turned to leave, I couldn’t resist one last jab. "Beware of the back scratcher," I said.
He shot me a confused look before shaking his head and walking out. I smiled to myself as I finished my muffin.
Oh, Andy. If only you knew what was coming.
* * * * * *
Mia’s smiling face greeted me just outside the schoolyard. "Are you ready for this?" she asked.
"Oh, I’m ready," I said. "A little nervous, but totally ready."
"You got this," Mia assured me. "We both do. I feel really good about it."
I filled her in on my little exchange with Andy that morning. Perfect timing, because just then, we heard footsteps approaching fast behind us. Andy was approaching, walking at a brisk pace. As he passed, Mia, without missing a beat, called out, "Beware of the back scratcher."
We both burst into laughter. Andy just glanced back, shaking his head, clearly clueless about what was in store for him.
Later, as we settled into our desks in Miss Hanover's classroom, Mia decided to up the ante. She reached into her bag, pulled out the back scratcher, and held it up for Andy to see. She lowered her voice and spoke in the most ominous tone she could muster.
"Andy... beware... of... the back scratcher."
Again the two of us broke into giggles, while Andy was probably thinking we were just a couple of airheads.
If so, his impression of us was about to be completely transformed.
* * * * * *
Mia didn't waste much time putting our plan into action. It was exactly 9:54 a.m. when Miss Hanover turned her back to write something on the board. Mia tapped me on the shoulder with the back scratcher. I looked over, and she gave me a sharp nod. My heart started pounding.
"AAAGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ANDY?!" I shrieked, yanking my skirt up my thighs in one swift motion. I spun around just as Mia pounced on a dumbfounded Andy.
"ANDY, STOP IT!" she cried. She grabbed his arm and yanked it forward toward the back of my chair, back scratcher and all, positioning his hand exactly where we wanted it. It looked like she was wrestling him to take it away, but really, she was doing all the work.
The classroom erupted in chaos. Miss Hanover whirled around, eyes immediately locking onto my hiked-up skirt. I tried to shove it back down, but instead, it inched even higher, almost completely exposing my panties. Confused, I looked down and realized in horror that Mia, the little devil, had grabbed the hem of my skirt and was pulling it toward her. Somehow she had managed to have his hand, her hands, the backscratcher and my skirt down there all at the same time. It looked like a full-on tug-of-war happening between my thighs.
"ANDY, LET GO OF ANDREA’S SKIRT!" Mia shouted dramatically.
Andy yanked his hand away, an expression of bewilderment on his face. Mia released her grip, and I finally managed to pull my skirt back down, my face burning, my heart pounding. Then, with perfect timing, Mia stood up, holding the back scratcher aloft like it was the smoking gun in some terrible crime..
"ANDREW CUNNINGHAM, WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" Miss Hanover roared, storming toward us. Her face had gone red, her eyes wide with outrage.
Andy’s eyes went wide. "I—I didn't... I didn't do anything!" he stammered, still completely bewildered. "They—she—I don’t even know what happened! I was just sitting here!"
"I'll tell you what happened," Miss Hanover replied. She was now standing over my terror-stricken little brother. “You used that—” she glanced at the back scratcher in Mia’s hand—“that utensil to pull up your poor sister’s skirt!”
"No! I didn't! They... she did it!" he appealed while pointing at Mia. "She grabbed my arm!"
He sounded truly desperate now, on the verge of tears. Miss Hanover glanced at Mia, who was shaking her head at Andy, as if she couldn't believe he would try to blame her for his own perversion.
"You're a naughty, naughty boy and you should be ashamed of yourself," said Mia. "Taking advantage of your own sister like that."
I had to catch myself, because I almost burst out laughing right there.
Miss Hanover turned back to Andy. "I know what I saw," she declared. She turned and put a hand on my shoulder. “Are you alright, dear? That must have been terribly upsetting.”
"I'll be okay eventually, Miss Hanover," I said, putting on my best performance of acting like I had been terribly wronged. I dabbed at my eyes with the back of my hand, though they were perfectly dry. "I can't believe he did that. In front of everyone. That was horribly embarrassing. "
"I'm so sorry you had to experience that," Miss Hanover consoled. "Rest assured, your brother will be dealt with accordingly. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."
"Thanks to that pervert Andy, everyone saw Andrea's panties!" Mia chimed in. "I tried to stop him, but he was so... determined. "
Mia and I sat primly at our desks, both doing our best to look offended rather than gleeful. It was a challenge. My cheeks were starting to hurt from suppressing my smile.
Miss Hanover turned her full attention to the stupefied Andy. "What you did to your sister was not only inappropriate, it was disgusting. It was a violation. I cannot allow such behavior to go unpunished."
Andy turned toward me, his voice trembling, his eyes pleading. “I didn’t—”
"Enough!" Miss Hanover snapped. "I’m done listening to your pathetic excuses. I am going to make sure you never pull a stunt like that again."
A hush fell over the classroom. The other students were all staring, wide-eyed, eager to see what Miss Hanover would do. The tension was delicious.
Andy gulped. "W-what are you gonna do to me?"
Miss Hanover tilted her head, as if contemplating. "Something fitting," she said finally. "Something that ensures you understand the embarrassment you've caused your sister. Something that will teach you, once and for all, about respect and decency." She took him roughly by the bicep and marched him toward the front of the classroom. "You're in big trouble, young man."
Mia and I snuck a triumphant glance at each other. I think I literally rubbed my hands together in anticipation. I almost felt sorry for Andy in that moment, watching him stumble toward the front of the room, his face pale and confused.
But not quite. Not nearly quite.
Mia leaned in and whispered, "Oh my God, this is even better than I imagined."
I couldn't help but grin. Payback’s a bitch, Andy.
* * * * * *
"What do you have to say for yourself, Mr. Cunningham?" asked Miss Hanover gruffly. The two faced each other in the front center of the room, Andy’s back to the class, his posture slumped. "And don't even think about denying what you did. I saw it with my own eyes. Everyone saw it."
"I... I... I don't know what to say," said the completely flustered Andy. "This is all... I don't understand how—"
"Well, you need to be punished for your despicable behavior," Miss Hanover interrupted. She paused for a moment while contemplating Andy's discipline. I was so hoping that whatever it was, she would carry it out right there, in front of us. "Bear in mind, one option is to get the police involved. And then, of course, your parents. A case can be made for a criminal offense for sexual misconduct. Very serious charges. And very serious consequences."
She paused to let that sink in. Andy must have been shaking in his boots. I honestly didn’t want it to go that far, not really, but seeing him squirm wasn’t the worst thing.
“Would you like me to do that?” she pressed. Andy shook his head vigorously. "Shall I call the authorities? Have you arrested?"
Andy shook his head vigorously, his eyes wide with panic. "No! No, please, I—"
"The other option," Miss Hanover continued, cutting him off smoothly, "is for me to handle your punishment myself. Would you prefer that? Keep in mind, your punishment will fit the crime. It will teach you a good lesson, one you'll never forget. But it will stay between us. No police. No parents. No permanent record."
Punishment to fit the crime? What could that be? He lifted up my skirt—well, not really, but... is she going to make him wear a skirt? Or maybe something even more humiliating? Either way, this is shaping up beautifully.
After a moment, Andy nodded, slow and resigned. He had no clue what was coming, but he had to know it was better than getting the police involved, or our parents. I'm pretty sure that Miss Hanover knew that too. She knew exactly how to play him.
"Very well, then," she said. "I will carry out your punishment. But I'm warning you, Andrew: If you disobey me in any way, shape or form, then I will call your parents immediately, and we will discuss the police matter. Is that clear? " Andy nodded. "Let me hear you say it," she commanded. "Is that clear? "
"Y-yes. It's clear. W-what are you going to do?" he asked, his voice trembling.
"You let me worry about that," Miss Hanover replied.
She then slowly walked to her desk and sat down, leaving Andy standing there alone in the center of the room. For a couple of minutes, she just sat there, staring straight ahead, occasionally looking over at Andy with an unreadable expression. He was probably nervous as all get-out.
As for me, and I'm assuming most everyone else in that room, I was anxiously awaiting her next step.
She finally spoke. And it was a stunner.
"Andrea, would you mind coming up here and pulling Andrew's trousers down for me?"
An instant uproar broke out in the room—part shock, part gleeful delight from the students. We didn't know what to expect, but I don't think anyone anticipated that!
I was out of my seat like a jackrabbit. I glanced at Mia, both of us trading wicked grin. As for Andy, he probably wanted to disappear into the floor. Not only was he about to receive the humiliation of a lifetime, but it would be at the hands of his own sister, of all people. The poetic justice of it made my pulse race.
He looked back at me coming up the aisle and started to move away, his eyes wide with panic. I'm not sure where he thought he was going.
"You stay right where you are, young man!" Miss Hanover barked. "You thought it was funny to expose your sister? Let's see how you like being exposed in front of everyone—by your sister."
Andy was not about to defy the principal, and he remained in his tracks, facing the blackboard.
"Miss Hanover, please, I—"
"Quiet!" interrupted the principal. "You're not to speak unless spoken to, do you understand?"
Andy didn’t answer, and it seemed like I had free rein to do whatever I wanted with him.
I stepped in front of him and couldn’t help but enjoy the look of utter misery on his face. Under different circumstances, I might’ve felt a little sorry for him, but honestly, it was quite the opposite. After everything I had put up with from him over the years, I was thoroughly enjoying his anguish. And I was absolutely going to make the most of that moment.
I started to reach for his belt buckle, but I was momentarily interrupted by Miss Hanover. "Andrea, before you lower Andrew's trousers, you might want to remove his shirt. Our goal is to embarrass him, and we want to be sure everyone sees his underpants. The shirt tail could hide them.”
"Good idea, Miss Hanover," I said, unable to keep a smirk from spreading across my face.
And that will help prolong this wonderful moment for me. Oh, I can't believe this. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!
I looked at Andy, grinning with delight. He wouldn’t look at me, but that didn’t dampen my enjoyment. In fact, it only increased it. His reluctance to face me only underscored how much he hated the idea of me being involved, and it made it all the more delicious. The power dynamic between us had completely shifted, and we both knew it.
I reached for the top button of his shirt. The boys were all required to wear a white shirt, salt-and-pepper corduroys, and black shoes. Most of them wore short-sleeved shirts, but Andy preferred the long-sleeved ones. At that moment it struck me that, aside from his face and hands, I hadn’t seen Andy’s bare skin in ages. I wondered if he was self-conscious about his body. In fact, I was hoping so, because that would only add to his humiliation once I took off his shirt and pulled down his pants.
Oddly, he'd fastened the very top button. When I unbuttoned it, I discovered he was wearing a white undershirt, which was a bit disappointing. I'd been hoping for a little more exposure.
"Shame on you, Andy," I said as I unbuttoned the first two buttons, my voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "Such a bad little boy you are," I continued, savoring the moment as I worked my way down, button by button. "A very, very naughty little boy indeed." I pulled his shirt tail out of his pants to access the final button, and grinned at the small gasp he couldn't quite suppress. "Let’s get you out of this shirt, you shameful boy. Then I'm going to pull your pants down. I'm really looking forward to that. I imagine you're going to be pretty embarrassed, huh Andy? Because everyone will be staring at your little underpanties.” The giggles from the class only deepened the flush on Andy's cheeks.
I tugged one sleeve off his arm and pulled the material behind him. As I circled around him, I paused and leaned in close, whispering in his ear so only he could hear. "You should’ve been nicer to me, Andy," I said with satisfaction. Then I yanked off his other sleeve, effectively stripping off his shirt.
"I’ll take that, Andrea," said Miss Hanover.
I walked over to her desk, handing the shirt off, and as I returned to Andy, he made one last desperate attempt to salvage his situation.
"Miss Hanover," he pleaded. "Please, I didn’t... I mean, I’m sorry... I’m really sorry, and I promise I’ll never do anything like that again. Please, I promise! I'll be good, I'll—"
"Didn’t I tell you not to speak?" Miss Hanover replied coldly. "Naughty children should be seen and not heard." She glared at him for a moment before turning her attention to me. "Carry on, Andrea, dear. Let’s get those trousers down. The class is waiting."
"With pleasure, Miss Hanover," I said, and I meant every word.
Smiling devilishly, I looked Andy up and down, like a hungry person admiring a meal before devouring it. I eyed his bare, slender arms, and relished the sight. They were smooth, save for a faint bit of peach fuzz. I surmised that he probably hadn't reached puberty yet. (I was a late bloomer, so it is probably in our genes.) I also surmised that, if true, he probably didn't want anyone to know that he was still prepubescent. I didn't really think that we would find out that day, but the notion made me smile wider.
"It’s time, naughty boy," I said as I reached for his belt. "I'm going to take these trousers down now, and you're going to let me. You're going to stand there while your own sister exposes your little underpanties to everyone. How humiliating this must be for you."
When I unfastened his belt, I let it dangle loosely at his midsection.
There was so much about this experience that thrilled me, beyond the simple fact that I was playing a huge part in Andy’s monumental humiliation.
I loved the way he instinctively grabbed my wrist when I reached for his waistband, prompting Miss Hanover to order him to clasp his hands behind his head, and keep them there if he knew what was good for him.
I loved the small, involuntary flinch of his hips as I undid his button.
I loved how his hips twitched even more when I slowly and deliberately pulled down his zipper.
I loved the moment I first glimpsed the whiteness of his underpants. I knew he’d be wearing those tighty-whities. I’d often seen our mother folding them in the laundry room, in neat little stacks of white cotton.
I loved knowing that the exposure of those tighty-whities would embarrass him more than any other type of underwear could, because of how utterly uncool they were, and how childish they were.
I loved how his legs stiffened and his whole body tensed, as, while I was pulling down his zipper I pressed my hand forward and put my last three fingers inside his zipper, allowing my fingers to brush against his privates over his underpants.
I loved how he let out a slight (but perceptible) squeal when he felt my fingers brush against his privates.
I loved how he knew that I knew that he had felt my fingers brush against his privates.
I loved how he had his undershirt neatly tucked into his underpants. Maybe other boys did that too, but I doubted it. Andy has always been the fastidious type, a bit of a neat freak, so it didn't surprise me.
I loved that Andy having his undershirt tucked in allowed us to see the blue-striped waist band of his tighty-whities.
I loved the noise coming from his classmates behind him. It started out as a light buzzing sound when I started pulling down his trousers. It grew louder as more and more of his underpants came into view, then reached a crescendo when they were fully exposed. It was a combination of laughter and gasps of surprise. I think some of them still couldn't believe it was going to happen, and when it did, they let loose.
I loved that Andy hearing the boisterous reaction behind him undoubtedly added profoundly to his humiliation.
I loved getting down on one knee to ease his trousers down, and that I was at eye level with his tighty-whities, the little bulge protruding inches from my face.
I loved that there was a faint, yellowish stain at the front of his underpants, and knowing that he knew I was looking right at it.
I loved that there was a relatively small bump pushing out his underpants where the yellowish stain was. I didn't know quite what to expect, but I was pretty sure he wasn't well-endowed, and that assumption was clearly confirmed.
I loved that his underpants were about a size too small and on the tight side, leaving no doubt that what was causing the bump indeed was on the smaller side.
I loved that Andy knew I was staring at his little bump, and that he knew I was now aware that he had a small penis.
I loved that Miss Hanover also must have observed that Andy had a small penis, and that Andy was aware of that. And something told me that Miss Hanover was glad that Andy had a small penis.
I loved that there was still laughter going on behind Andy, and that it continued as I lowered his trousers.
I loved how Andy, in a desperate attempt to prevent the inevitable, squeezed his knees tightly together as I pulled his corduroys down his thighs. As if that was going to deter me! It required a little extra effort on my part, but in short order they were scrunched up at his ankles.
I loved how, once his pants were at his ankles, he anxiously shifted his weight from one foot to the other, causing his hips to sway back and forth.
I loved that his white, slender legs were bereft of hair, much like his arms, smooth as a child's.
I loved that the exposure of Andy's white, slender, hairless legs was compounding his humiliation.
I loved how when I stood up we made brief eye contact, and that his eyes expressed his utter humiliation.
I loved that he was blushing so much that I thought he could glow in the dark.
* * * * * *
I continued to look Andy over, relishing every second of him standing there, his face burning a shade of crimson that only true humiliation can produce. His underwear was fully exposed for everyone to see. The sight was intoxicating—his humiliation, his helplessness, the way his body squirmed. I wanted to memorize every second of it.
"Thank you, Andrea. You may return to your seat now," said Miss Hanover.
"You're welcome, Miss Hanover," I replied. "Honestly, it was my absolute pleasure," I added as I shot Andy one last lingering look.
With a grin plastered across my face, I strutted back to my desk. Before sliding into my seat, I reached out and touched fingers with Mia, whose wicked grin mirrored my own.
As I settled into my chair, Miss Hanover moved to the side of her desk, fixing Andy with an icy stare. "Andrew, come here, please."
It was almost impossible not to burst into laughter watching him. There he was, pants pooled around his ankles, forced to shuffle forward in these tiny steps, his hands remaining obediently on his head. Seriously, the sight was just too ridiculous. But it was real, and it was happening to Andy Cunningham, who'd spent the last few years making my life miserable.
Miss Hanover tapped the top of her desk with her palm. "Sit up here for me," she instructed. "You can take your hands down now."
I leaned forward, eager to see what she’d do next. She didn’t disappoint. With one hand, she lifted his leg by the ankle, and removed his black penny loafer with the other.
“Let’s get these shoes off,” she said calmly. “It’ll make it easier to remove your trousers.” She followed suit with the other shoe, setting them beside each other on the floor.
"Please, Miss Han—" Andy started, but he was rebuffed by a stern look and an index finger raised in his face.
"Hold your legs straight out for me," Miss Hanover directed.
Andy reluctantly obeyed, straightening both legs. Miss Hanover took her time. She gripped the legs of his pants and slowly, teasingly, slid them down to his toes. After removing the pants entirely, she laid them on her desk behind him and began neatly folding them.
"You won't be needing these for a while," she said, to my absolute delight.
While she was doing this, Andy, whose expression was as wretched as you would expect, dropped his legs.
"Keep them out," she reprimanded. "I still need to remove your socks."
She peeled off one white sock, then the other, revealing his pale feet. “Just the underwear, nothing more,” she said, almost to herself.
She tucked his socks into his shoes, then sat at her desk, eying Andy with a satisfied smile. "You may return to your desk now, Mr. Cunningham. You're to remain in your underwear the rest of the school day."
Oh my God! It's not even 10:15 yet! Oh, this is too good to be true!
As Andy walked down the aisle, the room was filled with stifled laughter and whispered comments. Knowing that everyone was gaping at him—and probably knowing that most of them were enjoying the moment—he walked briskly, his eyes fixed on the floor. His face was, of course, red as can be, and he had both hands firmly clasped over the front of his underpants. Talk about a walk of shame!
If he had glanced up, he would have caught my toothy grin. I'm pretty sure he heard me giggling.
* * * * * *
Word spread quickly, and during recess, Andy was the talk of the school. You’d think no one had ever seen a boy in his underwear before!
Andy wasn’t around to hear all the gossip. Miss Hanover made it clear his clothes weren’t coming back until the day’s end, and there was no way he was going outside dressed—well, undressed—as he was. Personally, I was kind of hoping she’d send him out anyway, but honestly, I couldn’t complain. The day had already turned out far better than I ever imagined possible.
Mia and I hung out by the four-square court, yukking it up. "We did it!" I grinned, grabbing Mia’s shoulders and shaking her slightly with excitement. "I can’t believe we actually pulled it off. And it was even better than I expected!"
Mia, grinning just as wide, playfully squeezed my sides in return. "Oh, totally! The poor boy didn’t know what hit him," she laughed.
"And you with the back scratcher," I said. "It really looked like you were fighting him for it. That performance was Oscar-worthy!"
"Thank you, thank you," Mia said, making a little bow. "Honestly, he was so confused it made my job easy."
"And excuse me, my playful little friend... what was up with you pulling my skirt up?"
Mia gave me an impish look. "Oh, that? Just having a little fun with you," she said. "You looked a little panicked there for a second!"
"Uh, yeah! I thought you’d never let go. All the boys around me were getting a pretty good look at my panties. I think Kenny was about to pop a boner."
Mia giggled. "Whoops. Sorry about that. But hey, it made it even more convincing for Miss Hanover, right?"
"Oh, no doubt. We had Andy right where we wanted him."
Mia nudged me. "So, tell me—what was it like up there? I bet you were having hella fun."
"Oh, Mia, it was unreal!" I said. "I mean, I was already thrilled Miss Hanover called me up there. But actually being the one to pull down his trousers? Having that power over him? I wanted to make it last as long as possible."
"Oh, you were awesome. I wish I could have seen his face. Or the front of his undies." She giggled.
I snorted. “Well, he made sure to keep that covered on his way back to his seat. You’d think his life depended on it!”
Mia laughed. "I know! I mean, it was like his hands were glued in place.”
"I got a pretty good look at it," I said, giving her a sly smile. "While I was up there."
"And?" asked Mia as she looked at me eagerly.
I just grinned. "He'll be in his undies all day, so maybe you'll get to see for yourself."
"Oh, what a little tease you are!" Mia said.
We both burst out laughing, but after a moment, I sobered a little and looked her in the eye. "Hey," I said, lowering my voice, "can I tell you something? Just between us?"
Mia turned serious. "Of course," she said. "Anything. You know that."
"Well," I said. "You were asking me if I was having fun, and I definitely was. But... there was something else..."
She raised her eyebrows. “Yeah?”
"I was getting kind of... aroused. Like, actually physically excited. Should I feel weird about that? Is that... messed up? Getting turned on by humiliating someone?"
"Of course you were! And, no, you shouldn't feel weird at all. It's only natural. Truth be known, you weren't the only one. When you had him stripped to his underwear, standing there all vulnerable and helpless? I kinda wanted to slip my hand under my skirt right then and there." She broke off, her own cheeks flushing. "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You're not alone in this."
"Really? Because I keep thinking about what I wanted to do next. After I had his trousers down. I wanted to grab his underwear too. Just yank everything down and leave him completely exposed."
"Oh, I wish you would have!" Mia laughed. "Now that would have been a turn-on. And Andy would've freaked!"
"Tell me about it! You know, I was a little bummed he was wearing an undershirt," I admitted. "I wanted to see more skin."
"Yeah, you should have pulled that off while you were at it," laughed Mia. “Let him walk around in nothing but his little tighty-whities the rest of the day.”
"That would have been perfect. At least with his tee shirt tucked in, we can see them."
“What is up with that, anyway? Who tucks in their freaking underwear? That's like... double nerd behavior."
I shrugged, grinning. “Just Andy being the dork he is. He's been doing it since he was five, guaranteed.”
"I wonder if Miss Hanover has anything else planned for him? " Mia speculated. "I mean, she seemed pretty into it. Maybe she's not done humiliating him."
I smiled at the thought. "We can only hope. Either way, this has already been a legendary day. And it’s not even lunchtime yet. We've got hours left."
Mia laughed. "Oh, this is gonna be so much fun. I can't wait to see what happens next."
I couldn't wait either. My mind was already racing with the possibilities, with all the ways this perfect day could get even better. And when I get a chance, I'm so looking forward to telling you all about it.

