There's Not Always Two Sides To Every Coin by SDS

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
dlsmith

There's Not Always Two Sides To Every Coin by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

Story by SDS, I just copied posting as is with no edits.
dlsmith

Re: There's Not Always Two Sides To Every Coin by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
There’s not always two sides to every coin
Sat Oct 1, 2016 4:12am

Hey everyone!

So i've been digging about in the vaults and thought I'd better get this story finished and posted. I'm actually kind of exited about this one, as it's one of my favorites I've written in a long time.

Not my usual girl get's bullied and stripped but still really fun.

It's fully finsihed I just need to proof read part 2 + 3 before I get them posted as well.

Hope you enjoy!

SDS xx

There’s not always two sides to every coin - Part 1

Since I was really young I have always been obsessed with a coin flip. The perfect 50/50 symmetry. Win or lose. Do or die. All so perfectly split down the middle. No advantage, no skill, just pure randomness incarnate. This combined with my love of maths fueled my passion for probability and on that fateful day, proved to be my downfall...

By my early teens I was already an outspoken know-it-all, who thought myself far cleverer than all the boys in my year. At that age, boys had just started to discover their obsession with girls and especially seeing our underwear. Us girls had learned how to hide it well and tease them with close exposures and sitting in just the right position to torment their wild hormones.

It was also an age of discovery for us girls too, many of us shared outlandish stories of catching boy’s undressed and pantsings had become rife in horseplay for the more daring. One girl had told us about catching her older cousin totally naked and she subsequently became our local hero, whether the story was true or not, I can’t say.

Anyway at this point I was a pretty enough girl, a little bit tall for my age, bigger than many of the boys in fact who were waiting for their mid teen growth spurts to boost them into masculinity. I wasn’t skinny but by no means was I fat, I wore glasses and had dark curly hair, I had a kind of cute geeky look I guess.

On this particular day in question I was walking home from school in my uniform, a grey pleated school skirt and school jumper over my white polo shirt. It was a lovely summers day and I had just passed through a ‘secret’ hole in the hedge at the back of the school playing field to go my usual shortcut home when I saw the group of boys. It was out of sight of the public that I ran into them. Two were from my year with the other three probably from the years below or above. I only knew Tommy Miller and Robby Fisher, the boys from my year.

The boys didn't seem to see me at first and so I stumbled unnoticed upon the strange game they were playing. I watched confused for a second as a coin was flipped and then Tommy removed a shoe. “What the hell are you guys doing?” I asked in my best patronising tone that I held in reserve just to point out the idiocy of boys. Despite apparently taking them by surprise they didn’t seem too shocked to see me. I felt a pang of disappointment as none of them jumped.

“Nothing for you” laughed Tommy sticking his tongue out in a childish way. “Ye it’s a game of bravery, no way you’d dare play!” Robby added giving a cheeky wink and then grinning at my angry reaction.

This instantly irked me to no end. The rage and indignation of this childish slight at my bravery flared and pushed me to unreasonable actions as it had many times before. “Whatever! Anything you idiot boys dare play I’m sure I would too” I shot back, hands on hips to show my female superiority as only a bossy girl can.

This only got more giggles from the boys, it was obviously some inside joke I wasn’t privy to. “What are you playing then?” I said annoyed that they still hadn't answered my question. The boys looked at each other, barely hiding their grins behind hands as they whispered to each other deciding whether to share the knowledge with me or not.

“It’s called flip and strip” Said Robby eventually turning back to me with his all too familiar grin. “Two players go against each other and someone else flips a coin. Every time heads comes up the first player takes off a piece of clothing, socks and shoes count a pair, and if tails comes up the other player has to instead. We keep going until someone is down to their underwear and they are the shamed loser”

I looked at them amazed, there was no way I was going to take my clothes off in front of 5 boys. I was regretting not not staying quiet earlier and hiding to spy on them. However a naughty little voice inside seemed to push me towards the idea of getting one of the boys down to his undies and how fun it would be to watch him squirm and the superiority I would feel at his shame. Just thinking of the bragging rights I would earn from the other girls was also very tempting and the naughty idea of the game sent my young heart fluttering and brought a rosy glow to my cheeks.

“Ha! no way I’m playing then, It would be way worse me stripping to my knickers in front of you five idiots then one of you losing. I’m not that thick!” I shot back rolling my eyes. I looked over at Robby he would most likely have 5 or 6 pieces of clothing to be down to just his underwear. I would have my: 1 shoes, 2 socks, 3 jumper, 4 tights, 5 poloshirt, 6 skirt, 7 vest before. I was down to my bra and panties. Although there was no way I even wanted them to see my bra so effectively I have 5 safe clothing removal, effectively making the game 50/50 not the odds I was willing to take especially with the other four looking on.

“Scared?” asked Robby laughing and getting an echo from the other boys. “Pfft, no! I’m just not that stupid” I laughed back trying to put the silly boy in his place for good and not let his taunts get to me or make it look like I had lost.

“How about if I take off two pieces every time I lose?” Robby said getting an ooooh and laughter from the other boys. His grin irritated me so much, he was so cocky and ladish, he was also kind of cute which made it all the more infuriating.

I stared at him weighing my odds. Now he would only have to lose 3 times to end up in his little undies. A smile split my face just thinking about rubbing it in as he stood red faced in his little underpants. I quickly did the sums and realised I would most likely only lose 3 pieces of clothing with a safety barrier of 2 before I actually showed anything embarrassing. The chances were he would lose 3 times first and be left embarrassed in his undies.

“Nah she won’t, she’s too scared!” laughed another of the boy as I contemplated this crazy idea. Like a red rag to a bull this obviously threw me into a childish determination to prove my bravery and I threw all caution to the wind. “Deal” I said. The boys started laughing in anticipation of mine and Robby’s game. I couldn't believe I had agreed to it, I was almost lost for breath just thinking about it.

I was nervous, I knew the maths but I was still terrified of the off chance of losing, I knew I had about a 10% chance of exposing one piece of underwear and about 5% of actual losing and being left in my bra and knickers. I know I should never have agreed to the game and should have walked away right then but I couldn't bare to be taunted by the boys and told I was too scared of taking the risk to play with them. I was so sure of myself, too high and mighty. I was sure that I was outsmarting the silly boy who didn't realise how low his chances chances of me losing were.

“Ok then you two, it’s heads Clair takes something off, tails Robby you have to” Said Tommy his excitement overflowing while digging in his pocket for a coin.

Tommy held up up an old dull 2p piece as the coin to flip and we both watched it nervously. I watched it spin in the air and felt my heart skip as he slammed his hand back down on top of it as it reached his outstretched hand. 50/50 chance, i thought. Hidden in his hand right then was the key to the day, would it prove to be the day I humiliated myself in front of five boys or the day my wildest dreams came true to have Robby red faced and embarrassed in front of me in just his underwear?

I cheered out loud laughing as Tommy removed his covered palm to show a tails as the result. I watched Robby almost hungry with excitement as he removed both his shoes and then his school jumper. “You ready to show me your little undies Robby?” I teased him getting a slight blush from the skinny boy. I was excited now, all the hesitation I had felt a moment ago vanished as my chances of winning soared. All the silly boy’s bravado would soon to be stripped away along with his school clothes leaving him shivering in his underwear in front of me and his friends. My mind was awash with the possibilities, I wondered if he was wearing briefs, what colour they would be? Would he get a boner? Would he cry?

I was snapped back to reality as the coin was held out ready to be flipped again. It spun in the air a dull brown against the bright summer evening sky. All the boys except Robby burst into laughter and I soon joined them as I saw the result was yet again another tails in my favor. Robby sat down on the grass to pull off his socks, he looked slightly deflated but not exactly the embarrassment and fear I would have expected to see from someone one flip away from humiliation in front of a member of the opposite sex. I didn’t think anything of it however as my own excitement was through the roof, my chances of losing where minimal now.

“Oooo Robby’s gonna get his underpanties out” I laughed, teasing him further. He didn't respond to this but I was on top of the world and couldn’t resist taunting him further. He had just removed his school shirt revealing his skinny pale body covered just with a thin vest. This and his school trousers were the last two pieces of clothing protecting him from losing now. He looked so vulnerable, I couldn't wait for him to take off these last two pieces. I was ready to watch his embarrassment as he lost to me. My superiority as a girl would be asserted as he would be forced to show me his private undergarments. My imagination raced thinking of the various colours he could be wearing, what if he had on an old embarrassing cartoon pair or a pair that was really tight on him leaving little to the imagination.

“Care to raise the stakes?” I laughed teasing him further. I knew he wouldn't go along with it, but after all the “scared talk” they had thrown at me earlier I wanted to injure his pride even more than stripping to his undies would do. “Like what?” he said nervously. I grinned showing him my winning smile. “Nah it’s ok I know you’re too scared to play properly, that's why you pathetic boys only play down to your little baby knickers” I taunted rolling my eyes to the assembled group who looked on annoyed as I threatened their collective masculinity.

Robby was blushing now as he had caught up with my trail of thought. “What you mean totally naked?” he stammered in shock. I merely laughed at him. “It’s ok I understand you're too scared” He looked at me wide mouthed at my suggestion. “...and you’ll get naked too if I win?” he responded slowly clearly thinking hard on this. “Totally naked?”

I gave him a big grin, a sudden thought hit me, he may actually be stupid enough to go along with it. The remote chance of seeing me naked might be enough to spur him to recklessness. All he would have to do would be to lose twice more and he would be totally naked in front of me. The changes of me losing 9 times in a row without him losing twice would be about 50-1, 2%, aka a cat in hell’s chance.

There was also about a 1 in 20 chance that they would see a piece of my underwear before he ended up naked but a quick flash of panties or bra would be well worth seeing him totally naked and it might even make increase the chances of him having a boner. My heart was racing just thinking about it. There was no way he’d go along with it but if he did I would see my first naked boy!

“o.. ok” he stammered nervously. I couldn't believe it, the fool’s brain was obviously filled with the thought of me naked, he had lost all sense. “But you gotta promise to do it too if you lose” he said accusingly as if i’d go back on my word.

“I’m not afraid, swear on me mam’s life” I said confidently, shaming him to do the same. He did, crossing his heart and everything. I couldn't believe it, within the next few minutes I would be seeing Robby Fisher totally naked. My heartbeat was racing now, it fluttered like a butterfly in a tornado. I could barely speak from excitement, my knees had gone weak. “And hands on head for at least ten seconds no hiding like a little wimp!” I added knowing I was pushing it too far but just the thought of seeing him naked unable to cover and potentially with a boner was too much to resist. “Ok” he nodded. I almost collapsed right then as a fresh wave of excitement hit me.

He was physically shaking with what I assume was fear of me seeing him naked but possibly it was just with anticipation of what was to come and what he was about to see.

“Wait! so you're now playing until someone is completely naked! And they have to not cover for ten seconds!” said Tommy mouth wide open in disbelief as the stakes we were now playing for raised through the roof. The game had just taken a serious turn.

“Yep” I said voice slightly shaky from my own nervous anticipation of seeing a naked boy, Robby merely nodded his agreement.

Smiling like a cheshire cat at this development, Tommy held up a shiney 2P coin ready to start the flipping again. He did so and I watched the coin spin through the air sure it would lead to silly little Robby stripping to his silly little undies. This would be the fun embarrassment before the main humiliating event.

Tommy however removed his hand to this time show heads. I nodded at that knowing it was all part of the probability and I was not in any danger. I bent down and unbuckled my black school shoes before taking them off completely and stepping onto the dry grass in my long white school socks.

The sensation of the grass through my socks was a strange one but just thinking about how Robby would soon be feeling stood totally naked sent a thrill down my spine. I was already planning on which the girls I would share the story with and how I would drag it out painting such as picture the girls would be begging to hear more and their jealousy would be limitless as I would have seen a real naked boy.

Tommy flipped the coin again once I was ready and shoeless. I watched it fly, the coin glistening in the sun as it caught the light with a lovely bright copper glow, a real shiny penny if there ever was one. Tommy slammed his hand down once again and slowly peeled it off to reveal a second heads. The fear hadn’t yet started to creep in as my little heart was too busy beating at the anticipation of seeing a naked lad. I bent down again, careful not to flash the boys up my skirt as I removed my socks and placed them very neatly in my shoes ready to put back on once I’d had my fun at Robby’s expense.

“Two vs two” I laughed “Shame just twice more before your nek-kid though” I grinned at him and to my shock he merely nodded back. Tommy took the coin again and send it spinning in the air for the fifth time that day. My smile never wavered as I watched it fly like a herald of good fortune. Tommy slammed his hand down and everyone was silent as he slid it off to show a third heads. The boys laughed at me but still I had the massive advantage so wasn’t worried. Even Robby laughed which made me roll my eyes at him and his foolishness.

“You won’t be laughing soon when your little willy’s on display” I taunted him . The boys watched me impatiently as I pulled my jumper up and over my head revealing my white polo shirt underneath. I still had on my tights and poloshirt before I would have to remove my skirt or vest to actually show my underwear. I would still need to lose three more times before the boys saw my knickers, four until they saw my bra and then a whole six until I ended up totally naked. The chances still were massively in my favour so I wasn't worried yet.
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
Part 2
Sat Oct 1, 2016 7:24am

There’s not always two sides to every coin
- Part 2

The coin was flipped for a 6th time and to my shock and to cut a long story short, yes, yet again I had lost!

I stared at it wide eyed and suddenly the fear that had laid hidden started to burst through my walls of excitement and confidence. I had to carefully take my tights off under my skirt exposing my bare legs to the boys without flashing them a view up my fairly short pleated skirt. It was a surreal feeling and my heart was hammering as it had finally started to feel like I was undressing in front of the group of boys and could possibly soon show even more, much more. With this loss I only needed to lose another five times before Robby lost twice to end up naked. The probability of me losing all 5 in a row without Robby losing once was about 1/32 and me losing 5 with him losing once was 1/10. Them odds suddenly grew terrifying, I had just over 13% chance of ending up naked in front of these five grinning boys!

My face flushed a deep red as I placed the tights on my pile, suddenly the light breeze was a constant reminder of how easily I could be exposed and how much I had already taken off. I had to pull myself together to turn back to the boys with a grin.

I still had a massive chance of winning and I knew Robby’s luck couldn't hold out forever. Tommy took the coin again and it span through the air, I watched it my heart hammering in both fear and excitement at the possibilities it could possibly hold.

I stared at the revealed heads of the coin was showing again, I let out an involuntary “nooo!” in a half whisper as the boys started laughing their heads off and whispered to each other in delight and growing excitement at seeing me in a state of undress. My fingers were shaky now I had thought that winning that last flip would finally settle the game and leave me the victor but yet another loss put my defeat in the realms of possibility rather than improbability. My heart was pounding, what if I actually lost this game! Reluctantly I pulled the polo shirt up and over my head, my last piece of safety was taken away, one more loss and my private garments would be displayed to the boys.

I felt so exposed right then bare foot on the grass in just my skirt and vest covering my underwear. My newly exposed vest showed off a lot more of my body then I was accustomed to and suddenly I felt very vulnerable. The boys practically bounced with excitement now. One more piece of clothing and they would see my bra or panties. It was still 2 to 4 but that didn't make me feel any better, the best I could hope for now would be to flash the boys my knickers but get Robby butt naked. I crossed my arms quickly over my exposed chest hiding the outline and pink checked pattern of my bra that was showing visibly through the thin vest in the bright sun.

After a quick calculation I worked out I had about a 1/16 chance of losing all the flips and a 1/7 chance of ending up naked with Robby only losing once. My heart was hammering, Robby had about a 1/4 chance of losing both flips and ending up naked without me exposing any underwear, but that meant I had a horrible 3/4 chance of at least showing them my knickers that I would never live down. The realization caused me to almost freak out and tears threatened to sting my eyes.

Now back in position Tommy held up the 2P again looking between the two players both of us down to our vest and school bottoms, I watched it wide eyed as it was again sent spinning into the sky. Never in my life had a coin of so little monetary value held such importance for me. I watched Tommy closely but he was barely watching the coin as he caught it, there was no trick I could see, no special way of flipping it and no fancy catching technique.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I started down at the coin. Another heads! Another piece of my clothes and dignity gone. This was it, I was about to remove either my skirt or vest in front of my the gang of eager teens. I would not live this down unless this was the last piece I took off and hopefully Robby would end up naked and my own nudity would be forgotten. Weighing my options with my pride fighting my fear I decided that my skirt was probably my safest bet as my vest could just about be used to cover my knickers and It seemed far less embarrassing than exposing my bra to the boys.

The lads were having a great laugh now as I fumbled at my clip and zipper of my skirt with nervous terrified fingers. I couldn't believe this, how had I gone from Miss Confident about to humiliate a cute boy, to removing my skirt. This was a nightmare my heart was racing I was trying my hardest to stay strong and act like I didn't care but truthfully I was quite shy and this was true horror. I froze fingers just unclasping my skirt, oh how my heart raced stood there about to undress in front of the boys.

Pulling my vest down the best I could I let my skirt drop down to my ankles exposing almost every inch of bare legs to the boys. Stood straight I was only just ok. While holding it down in place my knickers were only just covered. In fact if any of the boys had been sat on the floor I’m sure they’d have had a peak of my private garments. While holding it down in place my knickers were just covered by an inch. I glowed bright red, my warm face fogging up my glasses slightly but I daren’t let go of my vest enough to wipe them.

“Not so gobby now are ya?” Laughed Robby smirking. He was the closest to me and was eyeing me up and down openly making me feel very uncomfortable. I tried to think of a retort but couldn't. My heart raced ever so fast, oh no one more flip and they’d see me in just my knickers and bra! “Ready to show us ‘your’ underpanties?” he laughed seeing me blush even more. My mouth was dry, where had my bravado gone, I had been so ready to see him naked but now all that was forgotten.

I couldn't believe it. How could I be stood in front of these five boys, some younger than me! Wearing just a thing vest covering my underwear and out in public no less. I tried to tell myself everything would be ok, I could still win, I could still see stupid Robby butt naked and avoid exposure myself. My heart nearly broke as Tommy help up the coin again, ready to flip and decide my fate. A quick flip and the coin span through the air again. Oh please let it fall on tails, I tried to beg the universe to spare me this oncoming shame. I stared wide eyed watching the bright copper penny spin through the air.

I closed my eyes, I darent look as the coin landed on the short grass. The laughter of the boys was all I needed to know I had once again lost. I looked down at the coin confirming my loss before looking up at the grinning hungry eyes of the boys. My heart pounded, could I just run away? Did I have a way out that wouldn't have me being teased for the rest of the year. Mind racing an idea, a thin hope came to me. “What about my glasses?” I shouldn't sounding scared and nervous, I hated how I sounded all my superiority strip away with my clothes. Two of the unknown boys laughed “No way” “Ye accessories don’t count” However Robby looked thoughtful his ever so annoying grin perking up again.

“How about I let you count your glasses...but in return you’ve got to lift up ya top showing ya knicks until you lose again” Oh I hated how confident he was, giving me another chance just made his odds even worse. Still been stood exposing my knickers sounded horrible but maybe it was better than losing my top all together and only being in my underwear.

Yet again I failed for a witty retort, that made me so angry. How was he still winning! My hands were shaky as I noded. Every set of eyes were now glued to the bottom of my vest, all eager for me to finally expose my private garments to them. I couldn't believe this was happening. I reached up to remove my glasses but Robby waved at me. “Nah actually leave them on I think they look cute on you” he said bringing a new lot of laughs from the boys and a new reason to blush bright red for me.

I took a deep breath trying to force myself to do the unthinkable. My fingers already gripped the bottom of my vest but now they had a new task. I looked up directly at the grinning boys trying not to let myself be taken over by the waves of embarrassment rushing through me. I’m better than the silly boys! I will win and I will see a silly naked boy and his silly naked willy! I told myself drawing power from that possibility. Surely showing them my knickers was worth that final prize, if I could stand tall above a blushing naked boy, who would care that I had briefly shown my briefs?

A spike of adrenaline surged through me as I slowly lifted my vest up. It was the strangest feeling ever as I flashed the boys my underwear for the first time since I was a little kid. The boys were silent, every eye was firmly on my crotch seeing for the first my pink and white checkered knickers. They were a fairly conservative cut and I probably showed more off in a swimsuit but somehow the taboo was on these private garments been on display. A wash of excitement and shame mixed together in a cocktail churning my stomach giving me butterflies. I stood with my vest hiked up exposing me from my belly button below giving the boys a full unobstructed view of my knickers.

I did a nervous look behind me now, scared that I was stood in a public field and anyone could be looking at my knicker clad bottom. What would I do if loads of other teens turned up and saw me. I looked back to the boys still in disbelief that I was fully exposing my undies in front of five of them. The pair I was wearing were fairly childishly and plain. Maybe that was better than if I had been wearing a more adult pair of knicker and definitely better than if I had been wearing a pair of my really humiliating childish cartoon ones that I still secretly owned and hadn’t grown out of fully.

I blushed more and more as the seconds dragged on and the boys didn't stop staring at my newly exposed undergarments. I knew I needed them to continue on with the game but I was also terrified of what the next couple of flips could mean for me. I simply stood there for what felt like an eternity showing these annoying boys my private pink and white panties. Their silence finally broke as they whispered to each other excitedly making me blush all the more.

“You ready?” Tommy asked stepping closer holding up his coin again. My heart started racing yet again seeing this coin. The thrill of risk and gambling surged through me. Surely it was time for me to win now, surely I could be spared any further humiliation. He flipped the coin. The copper decider of fate span through the air and time almost seemed to slow. The boys actually took their eyes off my exposure to watch the coin spin through the air. I held my breath, the tension I was feeling was almost physical.

HEADS!!

How could I have lost again! I stared down at the damnable coin unable to comprehend this further development. I already had my vest lifted halfway up my body, so closing my eyes to try and convince myself that I wasn't about to strip to just just my underwear in public, I pulled it all the way up and over my head. I know I had already been very exposed but suddenly losing my vest futher forced the vulnerable naked feeling to surge through me anew. I had never felt so embarrassed stood their in only my underwear in front of all these boys. I crossed my arms defensively across my chest hiding my bra and cleavage. I had already been showing the boys a full view of my knickers for some time so it didn't feel worth hiding them anymore. Besides the boys seeing my bra felt so much worse for me, I wasn’t exactly ashamed of my boobs but they were a little on the small side and I’m sure the boys would take great delight in pointing that out. Oh god How was I stood in front of them in just my underwear!

The boys were laughing but it was a nervous laughter as they watched me in disbelief that I stood in front of them only two pieces of clothing away from being totally naked. The odds had dropped back down to 50 / 50. My heart hammered in my chest, how had 2% turned into 50%! “So you ready to take get Naked?” Robby laughed grinning. I felt my legs go weak at his words. I had been trying to tell myself that it wasn’t going to happen but one more loss and I’d have to remove even my underwear.

Trying to fight down my embarrassment I looked up meeting the collective grins of five boys seeing a girl in her underwear for the first time. “Listen... you’ve proved your point... you win” I stammered trying to stop myself looking as scared and embarrassed as I felt. This bought a new round of laughter making me feel ever more the fool. “Awww is the little girly too scared to carry on?” Laughed Robby “What happened to swearing on ya mams life?” My heart hammered, I had said that, but I hadn't thought I would be the one to actually lose! My mind raced but I couldn't think of any out to this horrible situation.

I squirmed in shame under the eager stares of the boys. Every insult and rebuke I could think of died in my dry throat. They were winning, oh god I was nearly naked in front of these dam boys! How would I ever live this down. Looking back to the floor again, I clung to myself tightly gaining what little comfort I could from the action.

“How about ...” Robby said grinning. “I give you one more chance? The next time you lose rather than getting ya tits out you do a dare instead?” I looked up meeting his damn smug expression. Didn't he know he had once again ruined his chances of victory, making it two to three again. A spark of hope lit in me, I still had a chance, I could get away with only showing my underwear and would see silly smug Robby butt naked!

“Ok” I responded and was instantly appalled at how embarrassed and grateful I sounded. When had I gotten so weak! What had happened to me.

Tommy held up the coin again. “Please tails” I whispered as he flipped it into the air. I shivered as a large gust of wind tickled my naked flesh, this was it! The coin landed on the grass. We all stepped forward to look. The laughter of the boys was confirmation even before I saw it. I had lost again! HOW?

“Ok” Robby said stepping closer to me. “You gotta do a dare for me now” he laughed looking me up and down. “Ok,just like our PE warm ups, ten sit-ups, ten push-ups, ten star jumps and then run to the other side of the field and back” he was almost jumping up and down in excitement now, laughing as this new humiliation set in. The other boys perked up ready for me to perform all these highly revealing and embarrassing actions in just my bra and panties.

“You can’t be serious! I’m not running across the field like this!” I protested

“Up to you, either that or take your little bra off and show us your titties” he laughed matter of factly. I blushed even more at the thought. What would it feel like to be totally topless with my bare breasts only cupped in my hands, barely hidden from these five boys? The mere thought of it nearly pushed me over the edge. I guess I didn't have a choice.

“Fine” I said. I tried to be flippant but it yet again came out as nervous and embarrassed. I looked up at Robby meeting his dam lovely brown eyes and his ‘I’m winning and loving it’ grin. That was it I snapped! “You won’t be laughing when I win Robert Fisher! You’ll be naked and begging me not to make you show me your little peewee!” He just laughed at this showing no signs of fear. It was still 50/50 surely I could win this!
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
Part 3 - Fin
Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:04am

Part 3

I reluctantly sat down still crossing my arms across my chest. I knew I would shortly have to let the boys see my bra but for now I could cover up and I clung onto this small relief. The boys gathered around as I did my ten sit ups, it was horrible as they watched my every move. The counted me off laughing after each one. The grass tickled my bare legs and felt so strange on my back as I laid back between the situps. After all ten I sat on the ground for a few seconds trying to will myself to carry on this torment. It was time for ten push ups. I knew what this would mean giving the boys a great view of my knicker clad bottom bobbing up and down.

Letting out a frustrated groan I slipped onto my front getting a large laugh from the boys now seeing my bottom covered only in my pink and white checkered panties for the first time. I wanted the world to swallow me up as I started this horrible activity while the boys stood around me ogling my cute little bottom. Luckily the knickers were quite big and covered my cheeks fully without any embarrassing extra exposure. At least I’m not wearing my tight little kiddy ones, I thought thinking of how they would have been exposing my cheeks right now. Oh god! How had I ended up in this horrible situation I thought, surrounded by boys looking down at me in just my underwear! I was bright red down mostly from embarrassment but the unexpected exercise wasn’t helping. Up and down, up and down, up and down my little bottom bobbed as I struggled through the last few push ups.

“Nine...Ten!” the boys shouted excitedly as I finished this portion of the horrible horribel dare. My heart sped up again, it was time to let them see my bra! Not only would they be seeing my small breasts covered in the bra but I would they would be bouncing up and down as I star jumped for them. I stood back up and turned to the boys. “Look how red she’s gone!” laughed one of the younger looking boys I didn't know.

I tried to ignore him, my arms were still crossed across my chest. I took a deep breath and let out one final big sigh before finally removing my arms letting the boys see my matching bra properly for the first time. All eyes were now glued to my tits which started my heart racing all over again and sent my embarrassment levels sky rocketing. Wanting to get this over with I started my star jumps.

“Look at them little boobies jiggle!” Laughed Tommy. Oh, how could this be happening! How was I letting the boys see my in my underwear and why was I putting on such a shameful show for them! My breasts were quite small and the bra was snug and conservative but still my actions still made them bounce, much to the amusement and joyous lust of the boys. I wanted to die of shame right then and I jumped up and down showing so much of my naked flesh and my underwear in full to the boys.

This was like some horrible nightmare, like a forbidden dream that was almost a naughty fantasy. Except this was real! It was really happening! How could I ever live it down, letting these boys see me like this. I tried to grit my teeth and find that spark of determination I had flared up earlier. “I can still win” I whispered to myself trying to find the energy to carry on. Eight… Nine...TEN!

I was done and crossed my arms back across my chest, mostly for the little false security it brought rather than to hide anything anymore. The boys had already had an eye full. I was bright red and sweating now half from the embarrassment but mostly from the exercise.

“That was...wow… Just wow” Laughed Robby rubbing his hands together. “Ok just need to run to the other side of the field and back” with his all too familiar grin plastered across his smug face. I wanted to hit him! Well he wouldn't be laughing when I won! I thought to myself still trying to hold myself together.

I set off running. However my legs were already tired so it was more a jog. I was running across and open field now in just my bra and panties. The feeling of the grass between my toes was unreal as I dirtied my feet on the ground. A surge of adrenaline kicked in, a strange excitement despite my predicament jolted through me. How naughty and risky was this! Running across a field half naked in public! Anyone could see me! I was a wash with emotions but mainly embarrassment and fear. I kept scanning around sure there would be dog walkers or kids out playing to see me. I reached the edge of the field and started back towards the group of boys by the opposite hedge.

My embarrassment returned more and more as I neared them. Their eager grins and taunting laughs reminded me just how exposed I was. My hair was a mess and my underwear slightly damp from sweat as I reached them again breathing heavily from the run. The boys were all having a great laugh at me. “Did you have a fun steak?” Robby taunted, but only god a scowl from me.

“Where are my clothes?!” I screamed noticing for the first time that they were no longer in the pile from when I had undressed.

Tommy grinned holding up the coin again. “In one of our bags! Incase you think of backing out we’ll all run off in directions and you’ll have to go home in your little pinkies! He said. “Don’t worry you’ll get them back when we’re done”

I was mortified now, I really had no way out. What would be worse letting them see my naked or having to run home in my underwear and explain where my clothes had gone to my parents! Don’t think like that! I told myself. “I’m going to win!” I said quietly to myself. “Just flip the coin! Time to see a little boy naked!” I spat out in fury. This only brought more laughter from the boys.

The coin span through the air, time seemed to slow. Oh god why had I agreed to this game! Why had I upped the wager. I’ve made a massive mistake! 50 / 50 I tried to tell myself. Tommy grabbed the coin slamming his hand down on top of it. A sudden desperate thought zipped through me! What if he was cheating? What if he had practiced catching the coin so I always lost. “Wait!” I shouted before he took his hand off.

“Other way up this time.” I said pointing at his hand. Tommy shrugged turning his clapped hands over so the coin would be the other way up. He lifted his top hand. HEADS. Oh no! I had been going to win that one! I had ruined everything. My heart dropped as the boys all burst into laughter again. They hadn’t been cheating! I was just unlucky! Really really unlucky!

“Well that was clever” Laughed Robby taunting me with that awful smile. “Time to get your little tits out” He was obviously loving this, but now he seemed super nervous. Obviously he had never seen a girl this undressed before and suddenly I was about to be his and probably the others first glance of a real naked girl. My shame levels burst the banks of what I thought possible. The boys keeping referring to my boobs as small just poured fuel onto the fire of my self consciousness and shame. I was shaking now, all my bravado fully stripped away. My fringe was plastered to my head from the sweet and warmth.

“She looks like she’s going to cry” Laughed one of the boys. No I wouldn't give them ‘that’ satisfaction. I turned my back on the boys letting them see my bottom again. My knickers now clung to my curves giving them a better view, but that was the least of my problems. I unclipped my bra feeling every eye on me watching eagerly as my bare back came into view. The wind tickled my sensitive nipples highlighting fully just how naked I was. I crossed my arms and clasped hands over each breast and turned back to the boys. I was probably less exposed now than I had been doing star jumps but It didn't feel that way. Everyone was watching my hands like hawks eager to see what they hid.

The sensation was unreal with my hands holding my bare breasts. This was a nightmare. Surely I was going to wake up any moment. I bit my lip lightly trying to stop it quivering. One of the boys picked up my bra holding it up like a trophy. “Give that back” I complained weakly as the others laughed at his antics.

“Once we're done” assured Robby.

I huffed “just flip it” I was resigned to my fate. I only had a 1 in 4 chance of winning now. I was trying not to think about what was to come next. I could feel my heart beating through my hands. I closed my eyes as the dam shiny coin span through the air. This was all my fault! Mistake after mistake had brought me down this path. The erupting laughter and joy from the boys let me know I had lost. I double checked to be sure, but it was a thin hope shattered.

“Off off off off” the boys chanted as I stood in front of them like a deer in headlights in just my knickers. This was awful! I moved one hand so it was fully across my chest covering it the best I could with one hand to free up my other. All eyes flew down to my crotch as my shaky hands tried to pull my knickers down. I pulled them slowly over the curves of my bottom which let them fall the rest of the way down my legs letting me keep my hand firmly over my newly exposed most private area. The boys had gone silent now, There I was a butt naked girl! Not a stitch of clothing on I was only covered my my two small hands. I shivered as the wind caressed my exposed bottom. I looked down at myself How could this be happening!

“You gonna beg?” said Robby finding his voice. I looked up at him in shock. “You know, you gonna beg me not to make ya show us your little naked boobies and more!” I was lost for words. My little pride fought against my mounting shame. In the end, being ass and titty naked outside in a public filed won over.

“Please” I said weakly barely able to speak now I was that embarrassed.

“What?” he said smiling

“Please” I said louder trying to keep myself from bursting into tears.

“Please what? Tell me exactly what you don’t want”

“Please don’t make me you know… show you”

“Show us what?”

“My ...my...my b...boobs and my...my... you know” I said almost dying of shame.

The boys were giggling now seeing just how embarrassed I was.

“You don’t want to show us your tiny ickle titties?”

“No...” I said digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole of shame.

“Say it” he laughed back bursting with amusement.

“I...I don’t want to show you my ...tiny little...”

“.ickle” he interrupted me.

“...Tiny ickle titt.tii..tittes” I stammed as the boys were nearly rolling on the floor in laughter now.

“Too Bad!” Laughed Robby hungrily. “You made the bet, You swore on ya mams life and we have your clothes.” He laughed holding up my knickers and twirling them around his finger. I felt so violated as he touched my private garments, but I couldn't raise a protest. “Hands on your head for ten seconds. Show us everything and then you can have your clothes back!” he announced loudly getting cheers from the boys.

There I was butt naked in a field surrounded by five boys. There was nothing for me to do but move my hands. I forced myself to move quickly so not to prolong my exposure a single second longer than necessary. The boy’s jaws dropped open as my hands moved away. My little breasts bounced out from the confines of my hand. They were pale, never feeling the sun's tender kiss. My little nipples were erect from the excitement which only brought me more shame and the boys a greater pleasure. I watched as the boys eyes darted to these first and then slipped lower seeing my most intimate area now totally exposed. If you could die of shame I would have been long buried. I could barely keep standing my legs were so shaky. I was totally exposed, not one bit of me covered. I started counting but time seemed to move at a snail's pace now as I stood totally naked in front of them.

Ten seconds was a horribly long time while naked and five exited boys were looking at every private inch of you. They had stopped taunting me now too shocked and in awe at being able to examine my intimate pale areas. My legs were clamped together but still my full lips were exposed and I’m ashamed to say my arousal was quite obvious. Luckily the boys probably didn't know that is what this meant in their own inexperience.

There I stood, butt naked in a field with my hands on my head showing five boys every inch of my nudity on a bright sunny afternoon. A strong gust of wind blowed against my full frontal nudity letting me feel just how exposed I was. I clamped my eyes shut to stop myself bursting into tears of shame. How could I be letting the boys see everything!

I should have refused to undress earlier. I could have even threatened to tell on them or even played the damsel in distress. I would have probably gotten away with just showing my underwear! But now, between the conflicting emotions and my damn pride I had ended up totally naked and on total display for them. The boys were mere feet away each one looking at me with a lust I had never known existed. I swallowed hard continuing to count.

“Ten” I said weakly and quickly crouched to the floor covering myself in a protective ball. The boys started laughing the spell of my nudity broken. I tried not to hear their words as my clothing was produced and thrown on the floor. In a mad rush I turned my back on them letting them get a view of my naked bottom as I pulled on my skirt and vest. “Nice bum” one laughed at me but it was just a drop in the ocean of my shame. I quickly dressed and ran home unable to stick around to listen to the boys talk about about the total strip show I had given them.