Living With The Enemy by SDS

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
dlsmith

Living With The Enemy by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

Story by SDS, I just copied posting with no edits.
dlsmith

Re: Living With The Enemy by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
Living with the Enemy – Sam’s Bad Night
Wed Apr 4, 2012 11:04am

Ok hello, I’ve been writing similar stories for many boards and stuff for years now, but most have limited me to girl humiliation and so this is the perfect opportunity for me to create my new series, called living with the enemy, based on Sam and his step sister Kate.

Bit of background first, Sam and Kate where forced to live together when there mum and dad got married, they where 13 at the time so have never real saw each other as bro and sis. Sam is seven months younger than Kate, he is a bit of a geek and embarrasses very easy, so over the years Kate has found it hilarious to try and embarrass him at any opportunity and vice versa. Kate isn’t really a popular girl, but far from a geek, she’s pretty fun loving and very evil at times but is also very shy about been exposed even in front of Sam. There will be great jumps of time between stories as they are set between the ages of 13 and 17.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam aged 14, Kate aged 15)

Sam stood, slightly annoyed watching his mum’s car pull away with her Steve his step dad. Their departure wasn’t realty the annoying thing been stuck in the house with Kate was annoying. Sam turned around to see Kate stood there grinning with some devilish smirk.

“I’m baby sitting you” Said Kate in a most annoying tone
“Hur ? no ! mum said she was only going for the night and she could trust us ! ”
“Ye but I’m older so I’m in charge”
“What Ever I’m off to Mark’s”

Kate watched, still with the same evil smirk on her face as Sam walked into the distance. When he was gone she ran inside and called a few of her friends. Although her step mum had said no, she didn’t care, it would be more fun.

Later that evening Sam returned only to find Kate and two girls sat on there couch,

“Kate what are you doing! Mum said we weren’t allowed guests”

“Oh shut up mummy’s boy what are you going to do, grass us up?”

Sam walked up to his room in defeat, Sat on his PC and got on with his usual games.

The girls sat down stairs watching TV chatting aimlessly, until Julie a 15 year old thin blond, with surprisingly large tits broke the ever waiting question,

“So Kate what are we going do to him?”

Kate turned to look at Julie, her short dark brown hair, moved across her face, and had to be flicked out of eye line.
“Ah girls you will have to wait and see, all I can say is when I call him a mummies boy later you need to drop the comment, I bet his mummy still buys his underwear for him, believe me I’ve got a plan”

Kate was now beaming her plan was being set in motion, while Julie and Sara could only wait to see what was going to happen. All three girls and Sam went to the same school, Sam was just in the year below although, wasn’t technically a full year younger, so was Kate’s friend Sara who had just missed the year by 4 weeks, it was her birthday in two weeks but for the moment was still only 14.

A few hours past and it became dark outside.

“O Samuel!” shouted Kate upstairs quite sweetly

at first Sam choose to ignore this, on all his ID’s and birth certificate even at his baptism he was called Sam, changing it just annoyed him

“Saaaaaam !” purposely elongating the words as to make it sound like a full sentence.

“What !” he shouted back

There was no answer, and yet it was a perfect trap, by not answering she had sparked his curiosity. Sam walked down stairs into the living room, Kate was sat in an armchair and her two friends on each side of a three person coach.

“What ?”

Kate looked around,

“Hey Sam, Dad got us this DVD to watch, it has to go back to the rental tomorrow so I wondered if you wanted to watch it with us”

Sam stood unsure watching the girls for a few milliseconds, before realising that the only place in the room left was in between the two girls, this appealed to Sam he had somewhat a crush on Sara, he had once been partnered with her for a english assignment and had gotten on really well, but bottled out of asking her out. She was far less attractive then the over developed Julie with her fancy straight blond hair and looks that most people would die for, and not as Lively then his step sister. But she was sweat, a lot more quite then the other two and seemed friendlier at least to Sam.

“Ok” said Sam not too confidently, he walked over trying to be causal and cool and sit down in between them next to Sara before they all had chance to move around.

The film turned out to be quite boring, a lot of talking was going on over the films, Sam tried to input where he could. Sam made a comment trying to be funny, Kate responded out of the blue and harshly.

“Shut up mummy’s boy”
“Im not a …”
“I bet his mummy still buys his underwear !” Inputted Julie almost dying of laughter.
“No I don't !” responded Sam quite weakly.

Kate walked out of the room, Sam guessed it was for a drink or a toilet break.

It went quiet and they continued watching the film.

About 5 minutes later, Kate came bursting back in wide grin on her face with Sam’s removed underwear draw. Unluckily for him his draws pull easy out of his dresser.

“Are you sure mummy doesn’t buy you these” laughed Kate holding up a pair of grey undies, (Tightly whites for Americans).

Sam was shocked and didn’t know what to say for a moment,
“Nah, I keep going to throw them out but I keep forgetting, I haven’t worn them for years” Lying want his forte but there were about the same number of boxers then undies anyway so he may have got away with it.

“Ye whatever I bet you are wearing some right now!” Said Julie from Sam’s left.

“No” said Sam quite sheepishly he didn’t like where this was going.

“Lets have a look then” grinned Kate making Sam turn back to her

“No!” Said Sam in disgust.

“Just pull down your sweat pants a bit to show us the waistband”

“No” repeated Sam now going quite red in the face.

Kate jumped on Sam attempting to get him in a headlock the other two girls joined in. He was still on the sofa and now been wrestled by three girls. Julie pulled down’ Sam’s sweat pants a bit revealing his white briefs.

“O my god his wearing tightly whities” she shouted.

The girls continued until he was pinned with both arms against the back of the sofa and Sara being the weaker and less aggressive member left not holding him.

“Get his Pants” shouted Julie,

Sam by this point was very red and pleading to be let go.

Slowly Sara pulled his loose sweat pants to his knee’s Sam luckily had a long shit on which was preventing too much exposure, as Sara pulled them down, Kate and Julie where encouraging her to take them all the way off. Reaching his ankles Sam fought rapidly crossing his legs and preventing any further removal of his cloths.

Sara was struggling that’s when Julie stepped in, although she had his left arm pinned against the sofa, she quickly pulled his shirt up exposing his Tight white undies to everyone, in shock Sam lost concentration and his sweat pants. Sara through them across the room and sort of held up her hands in triumph.

Sam now fought to keep his shit covering his undies on the coach. The girls where laughing and teasing him hysterically by this point.

“Aww little Sammy doesn’t want the girls seeing his undies” Mocked Kate

Her and Julie ended up dragging him on the floor with all the struggling. There he was pinned down again by Kate and Julie this time Kate got his head and arms and Julie sat on his legs.

Julie now with both hands free pulled Sam’s shirt up to his neck, rolling it up to prevent any more unwanted coverage.

The girls sat in hysterics and where most amused by Sam please and constant struggling while exposed in the centre of a room with three girls.

“Oh my god, his underwear look like panties” Shouted Julie, they wasn’t but white briefs and white knickers aren’t too different especially when you are a quite underdeveloped 14 year old.

“Well his got the legs for it” said Kate all attention then moved to his skinny hairless legs.

“aww I think he wants to be a girl ?” said Julie

“Well for starters girls don't wear 11 year old’s boy’s undies.” Added Kate

Sam didn’t like where this was going, not one bit. He turned rapidly knocking Kate off his head and tried to get to his feet. He was tripped, and knocked back on the sofa

“Get his undies” Shouted Kate,

She made a grab and Sam held fast, his face now ever so red with utter humiliation.
Julie joined in followed by Sara. Sam was fighting a loosing battle his hands where covering his privates which were being exposed by the pulling.

Sheer desperation drove Sam to give up and pull his shirt down to cover, letting go of his underwear.

Sam was left sitting alone on the sofa, wearing only a pulled down T shirt, with all three girls standing in front of him, he dare not run his current curled up position was keeping what was left of his modesty covered. He felt extremely naked in front of the girls who were watching him and laughing.

“Awww are you embarrassed Sam?” asked Kate sweetly
Sam didn’t reply

“It could be worse you could have a boner”

Kate whispered something to Julie

“No I’m not doing that! wait I got a better idea.” Said Julie

Sara was blissfully unaware of what was going on around her she just found it extremely amusing, the rush to have stripped and humiliated this boy.

Julie whispered something to Kate,

“Sara hi five”

Kate held up both hands in the air for Sara to slap, on impact Kate rapped her figures around Sara’s and held her hands up for just long enough for Julie to pants her, and quickly pull her shirt up, her small thin body, was quite pale. And her pink almost panties where a deep contrast. Sara shrieked in horror as she quickly exposed. Her shirt was pulled up just to expose a good half of her small breasts covered by a matching pink bra. They held her there for about 3 seconds which felt like an eternity for Sara , before letting her go.

There pan had worked however. Sam had a boner covered only a T shirt in a room full of girls it was extremely humiliating. He sat there beet red and flushed, he was sweating it was both humiliating but new developments made it also very exciting, the was the first real time seeing a girl he liked in their underwear his hormones where racing. Yet he was stuck in a room filled with girls, which he was trying to stay covered from, his grip on his shirt was so tight the tips his fingers were going numb.

“Awww spoke too soon did I? ” said Kate now with a huge smile on her face. Sara quickly fixed her cloths and tried to laugh it off as not that embarrassing, just something to help make Sam even more humiliated.

The girls sat back down around Sam and un-paused the film, as if nothing had happened Sam didn’t know what to do if he made a run for it, it might have been a trap, to totally strip him and he knew once standing the shirt wouldn’t cover him.

After about 5 minutes of having a huge boner which was not being helped by the fact that he was sitting next to Sara, who he could picture so clearly now in her underwear.

Making a mad dash for it Sam ran out of the room the girls cheered as he run, as they could see his smooth almost girl like arse as his ran out of the room. He ran into his room and locked the door.