Not a nice niece

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Stacygs

Not a nice niece

Post by Stacygs »

This story started last fall when my husband’s niece came to stay with us.
Hi, name is Monica, I’m married to a soldier in the military named Chris, he was deployed at the time, We have no kids of our own but his sister Ann has a 13 yr old daughter named Sasha. Everything came about last summer when Sasha snuck out one night and ended up getting in major trouble, to the point where charges are still pending. My sister-in-law called us at wits end with Sasha and with her marriage in trouble, she begged us to take Sasha in which we did. Ann kept telling me not to trust her, so I took precautions by hiring a nanny for Sasha after school.

Sasha just turned 13, she’s 5 foot and about 90lbs, with short blonde hair and big blue eyes. I finally picked a nanny, her name is Julie, she’s 23yrs old, about 5 foot 9 and would guess 150+ with long dark hair, she came highly recommend, great credentials and I loved her personality.

So everything started off pretty good, the only issue I had with Sasha was the way she dressed, way to slutty for me, but other than that she’s been an angel for me with Julie watching her after school until I got home. After a couple months things were starting to not add up. For instance, Julie began wanting to leave immediately after I got home, Sasha constantly reassured me that everything was great. One day I returned home about a half hour early to find Julie hastily pulling her pants up in the family room, I think I startled her when I asked “ is everything okay ” and she said “ I was just changing into more comfortable clothes” and with that she headed to the door looking down the whole way “ bye....thank you ” as she shut the door. Then Sasha came running down the stairs, hair wet and with just a towel on, “ where’s Julie” she said surprised while looking around the room, I had to ask “ what’s going on” and with a kiss on my cheek “ nothing....glad your home” and she ran upstairs.

Things started bothering me so bad I decided to go out and buy a spy camera, I found one called THE NANNY CAM which looks like a clock that you can put anywhere, you can watch live or record up tp 10hrs. The first few days I put it on a shelf in the family room figuring they spend most of the time. I started watching it live by streaming it on my phone in my office but all I saw was Sasha walk by once in awhile. After a few days, I was beginning to think I was crazy and it was all in my head. It was a Thursday evening when I was getting ready to leave work, as I went to grab my phone, still streaming live I saw Sasha walk by the camera with Julie right behind her “ omg.......is she naked!!!!” I said to myself, then I thought what the fuck is going on.

I started putting the camera around the house in different area’s hoping to find something to make sense. One day I put it on the table in the living room, facing the entryway to watch them arrive. I knew Julie usually shows up about 3 with Sasha arriving at 3:15. I decided to give all my attention to my phone at that time so a little before 3 pm i took a break to watch the cam. Just before 3 I saw Julie enter the front door, she stopped to take her shoes off, then she calmly took her jeans off and then her blouse and bra, my mind was racing with reasons of why as folded her clothes set them down a proceeded to get down on her knees facing the door. There she stayed, wearing pink panties with what looks like double D breast on display until Sasha came home. When she arrived, she walked up to Julie kneeling and started talking to her as if this everything was normal, after a few minutes I see Sasha walk around the corner and Julie slowly got up and shut the door in just her panties then turned to follow Sasha out of camera view.

I decided to pick up one nanny cam, this one is in a picture frame. So now I have one in family room and I repositioned the living room to see more. The next day I scheduled my day to be able to watch and right at 3 Julie enters a begins undressing like the day before and like before she stayed kneeling, wearing baby blue panties until Sasha walks in, and again Sasha walk away while Julie gets to shut the door, not even trying to cover her self.

When I flipped over to the family room cam, aka...fam cam I see Sasha sit down and Julie kneel down and remove Sasha shoes, then she begins to massage her feet. After about 10 minutes Sasha gets up and leaves the room while Julie stands up to remove her panties and uses them to clean Sasha’s shoes before she puts them back on and walks to the exercise room.

I’m starting to think I need more hidden cams, possibly with microphones.

After about 10 minutes I see Sasha cross the room and go into the exercise room, she returned after 5 minutes and returns to sit. It was about a half hour later when Julie returned, I noticed her breathing really hard and she looked sweaty. She’s clearly not in shape, I wouldn’t say She’s obese but she does have a little muffin top out of those blue panties which are clearly wet from sweat.

She walk over to Sasha and talks to her for minute, Sasha never looked up from her phone, then goes across the room by back door and gets down on her hands and knees and proceeds to drink out of the
dog dish. I can see Sasha saying something and Julie getting up and heading toward the front door, so I flipped to the living room cam and saw Julie opening the door. As she opened 3 boys entered, all looking about 13 yrs old, they pointing and laughing at Julie, while still sweaty and just in her panties she shuts the door and leads them to Sasha.

That’s when I start to panic....what should I do, and then I used my office phone to call my husband, of course he’s on the other side of the world, all I got was voicemail.

I flipped back to the fam cam to see Sasha sitting there looking at her phone while Julie leads the boys into the room. While all 3 boy sit down on the couch, i can see Sasha saying something, then Julie walks into the middle of the room, with her back to the cam I watch as she pulls her panties down, and appears to be feeling her self up while the boys watched giggling. After about 5 minutes Sasha gets up and leaves the room, and really looks irritated while Julie keeps playing with herself. While Sasha was gone the one red headed boy jumps up and starts playing with Julie’s breast, he’s holding them up as the other boys laugh and then as Sasha returns I saw him pinch and pull her nipples to the point I could see her wince in pain. Sasha sits down laughing.

I’m still in shock and have no idea what to do, Julie called me back after all, does she like this or what, I think to my self, Sasha is really Chris’s blood niece, I need to talk to him first I’m thinking.

I see Sasha saying something at Julie, then she tosses something at her, “oh fuck” I muttered, it was my vibrator, she must of gone though my night stand, Chris bought it for me when he deployed, it’s white and kind of kidney shape, the size of a large egg. As Sasha’s talking, Julie starts licking it and begins to suck on it, then Sasha gets up and appears to be yelling or talking sternly while approaching Julie, as the boys all have huge smiles, Julie gets down on her knees and looks like she was putting up her vagina. Sasha holds the remote for it in her hand, looking at which boy wants it, and they all appear to, but she kept it to herself and turned it on, Julie doubled over showing the cam of asshole before laying all the way down and looks like she’s being shocked. Sasha left it on for long time, she then proceeded to telling her something, at which Julie slowly stood up at which point I saw the vibrator fall out between her wobbly legs, all 4 of them busted out laughing, I can’t see Julie’s face but I don’t think she is laughing.

My vibrator not supposed to be all the way in you, it’s to put in your panties against your vagina, it has settings up to 10 but I’ve only been up to 6 before I start to orgasm.

As Sasha talking to Julie, the tallest boy gets up walks out of the camera for couple of minutes, returning into view he reaches down and picks up her panties, then sits down while Julie picks up the vibrator and attempts to reinsert while Sasha looks like she yelling again, Julie looks like she can barely stand while she’s forcibly holding it in her, I can actually see her cum running slowly down her thighs, and again it fell out as soon as she moved her hand. Sasha looks livid turning to the boy with panties and saying something, he again got up and for a minute just to return and kneel in front of Julie where he helps her put on her blue panties. While he’s sitting down he hands something to Sasha as she gets up, walking towards Julie, Sasha picks up the vibrator and stands in front of her, I see Julie look straight up at the ceiling, I see Sasha place the vibrator in her panties and with them pulled out I see her squeeze a whole bottle of super glue all over the inside of her panties, and proceeded to press the vibrator tight in vagina rubbing her panties tight to her.

I watched as Sasha was telling something to Julie and Julie starts doing jumping jacks right in the middle of the room, maybe she’s not doing them right because as Sasha yelling at her she starts to slap her ass. finally she stops and began spreading her legs so Sasha could look at panties, she started tugging at front, and nothing was loose so she spun her around , and I could see that the nylon panties aren’t glued to her ass. Which might not be a good thing, cause she had the tall boy come and give her a Wedgie. Just that point I see everyone look at front door and Sasha tells Julie something and as Julie heads to the door, I see Sasha hold up the remote and see Julie double over and start walking funny. I flipped cams to living room where I watched Julie struggling to stand, open the door.......that’s all for now, thx
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Not a nice niece

Post by Girlspns »

Calling that girl "not nice" is an understatement, can't wait to read more.
Stacygs

Post by Stacygs »

Next chapter,

As I watch her stand there with the door wide open, she raises her arm to point towards the family room, then I see a man carrying a pizza enter looking curiously at Julie as he’s walking past her. As I flip over to the fam cam, he walks in handing the box to the boys. Sasha and him are talking while Sasha’s hands him money, and they seemed to laugh as they both glance over at the front entrance. As he turns to leave, I flipped back to the living room cam, Julie is still standing there holding the door open when the man walks by, he suddenly stops right in front of Julie, as he’s saying something to her, I see him reaching down and stroke Julie’s crotch which appears to make her very uncomfortable. As soon as he’s out the door she closes it quickly and drops to her hands and knees.

I start flipping back and forth from both cams, i see the boys eating pizza while Sasha’s standing there with the remote looking towards the front entry, flipping back I see Julie, and while she’s still on her knees, she has one hand on the floor and the other one is vigorously rubbing her vagina while she is rocking back and forth. This goes on for awhile, and when I happen to watching the fam cam, I see the boys finishing the pizza and Sasha is still playing with the remote, she looks to be saying something at Julie still in the entry, I flip back I see Julie struggling to get up, and when she does, she awkwardly walks back to the family room. Upon flipping back to the fam cam, I watch her come back to the middle of the room.

I see Sasha talking and Julie goes to get up on the coffee table, she posing on her hands and knees right in front of the boys. I see Sasha hold up the remote as Julie arches her back with intensity. The tallest boy gets up grinning and starts playing with her tits, he pretends to milk her like a cow, and gets everyone laughing. A second boy, the redhead gets up and starts spanking her, while she seems to be having orgasm after orgasm. After about 10 or 15 minutes of this the redheaded boy proceeds to grab the back of her panties with both hands and yank them down to the table, Julie appears to be howling as I see the vibrator drop and roll off the coffee table, and with that, Sasha and the boys break out in laughter again. Then Julie goes limp, lays completely flat, sprawled across the coffee table, breathing heavy and her blue panties looking soaked around her knees, but I could not stop looking at how red her ass was.

I couldn’t help but feel horrible for Julie while feeling so pissed off at Sasha, I went straight home, and as I entered Julie was standing just inside. She was fully dressed, and with no eye contact she stepped out before I could say anything. Like usual, Sasha was in the shower, and of course the boys were gone. As I poured me a glass of wine for encouragement to confront Sasha I decided to call Chris again, but again it went to voicemail. After some thought I decided to put a stop to this and put plan together.

Tomorrow I will get home before Julie and fined out how Sasha got power over her, take care of that, then Julie and I can put her in her place.

The next day I got home a 2:30 and sat in the dining room, just out of sight of the front door. I heard the front door open right before 3, I can hear Julie undressing, my anxiety was making me hesitate and by the time I went to confront her, I came around the corner to see her kneeling in the entryway wearing cotton white panties and nothing else.

As soon as she noticed me “Oh shit” she said as she jumped for her clothes “I’m sorry I thought I was alone”

“ no wait.....please!!.....we need to talk ” I pleaded... “ I need your help ”

She looked confused and defeated, nothing like the girl I hired months ago “ there’s nothing I can do ” as she stands still with her clothes in her arms.

“ Sasha is a tyrant, if we need to stop her and ” I was cut off before I could finish.

“ she’s the fucking devil......nobody’s that evil ” she blurted out, and I can see her eyes tearing up.

“ tell me everything that happened............I know we can beat her at her own game if we work together ” I’m telling her as I help her put her clothes on.

“ she had a video of me on her phone of me starck naked coming out of the shower and then she promised me she would delete it if I played some games with her.....in which she only got worse videos and pictures to use against me............I hate her ” totally sobbing.

As I reassure her “ I know her mom and will call her and have her phone shut off immediately ” I think I see some relief in her and keep talking “ she’s only 13, We can teach her a lesson ” and with that I think she’d gave a quick smile. We just sit and talked until Sasha gets home.

When Sasha opened the door I hear “ where the hell are you” I see the fear returning in Julie’s face

“ We’re in here ” I say while I feel my pulse beginning to rise.

Sasha walks in “ hey.........whats going on....here? ”

I replied “ we’ve been talking about how you are treating Julie ”

While she turns to Julie saying “oh really.....and just what did I do ”

Julie just sat there looking down at the table motionless, not even trying to speak.

“ I know everything you’ve done ” I said

She begins playing with her phone saying “ well then......let’s get everything out in the open ” with a smile she held her phone up to show me a video of me masterbating on my bed, totally naked.

While I’m trying not to look shocked, I calmly say “ big deal half the time I use the vibrator my husband gave me ”

As she’s fast forwarding “ oh I know....this is a 45 minute compilation of you that I’ve taken over the last couple of months ”

I’m watching while wondering where she’d put a camera in my bedroom. I feel my heart racing but staying as calmly as I can “ you can delete those right now, Chris knows everything I do ”

“ Oh this isn’t for uncle Chris ” she says while scrolling down her phone “ this video will be emailed to all these people” and she starts to show me her contacts, I begin to get a horrible pain in my stomach, as I see everyone I know from my intermediate family to coworkers and even some of my companies biggest clients. Now I’m physically shaking, to the point she can see it. I sat there frozen.

I was in a trance, I wasn’t even aware she had Julie back in the entryway, stripped down to her panties and had taken her into the exercise room. I started to snap out of it when she walked up to me slapping the back of my head “ what the fuck are you going to do.....” I’m just starring back at her realizing I could lose everything, then she slaps me across the face, telling me to “ get up and go” as she’s pointing to the entryway. I’m in denial to all of this and just sitting while still starring at her when she lifts her phone. I jumped up as to say no, but see no way out and just start walking.

When I reached the entryway, I hear “ stop...........strip ” as I’m spinning around to refuse, she’s holding her phone to my face and has the video loaded in an email draft “ DO YOU WANT TO HIT SEND OR JUST DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU TOO ” she yells. I’m shaking so bad, I’m having a hard time finding my zipper to my skirt, but I finally do and my skirt falls to floor. As I unbutton my blouse to remove it she slaps my ass “ nice granny panties ” as I’m dropping my blouse I look down to see that I’m wearing green panties with a floral print, she slaps my ass again “ everything comes off ” she’s yelling, next I hurry to take off my bra letting my C cup breast bounce out.

“ can I keep my panties on ” I asked as I’m starting to tear up.

“ NO ” as she reaches out grabbing at my panty clad vagina with a hard pinch and begins twisting “ do you have something to hide ” letting go as I whimpered in pain. I quickly pulled them off leaving me naked.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Getting more interesting, keep it going!
Annaneale

Post by Annaneale »

When are going to continue
Annaneale

Post by Annaneale »

Please
theoneandonly

Post by theoneandonly »

I too really hope there is more! This is an incredible story
Stacygs

Re: Not a nice niece 1

Post by Stacygs »

Another chapter

I only stood there for seconds before I felt the sting of a slap on my ass “ follow me ” she says “ Julie should be done ” while she leads me to the exercise room. As we entered, I see Julie running at a very fast pace on the treadmill. In just her panties, her breast bouncing violently, sweating profusely and breathing extremely hard. Sasha walks up and turns it off saying “ okay fatty........that’s enough for today.” As Julie steps off the treadmill still breathing hard, she looks up to see me standing there naked and dejected.

Sasha orders us to the family room. Julie looks dejected as well as she starts to walk. I turn and try to plead with Sasha “ please don’t do this, I can’t ” when she slaps me across the face in mid sentence. She hit me so hard that Julie jumped and turned back to see what happened.

Sasha turns to Julie “ give me your panties,” with no hesitation, Julie had them off and holding them out for her. Sasha takes them and holds them up to my face “ open your mouth bitch ” as I’m standing there in a daze she reaches down and grips my vagina, pinching and twisting again, as I squealed in pain, my opened and she pushed the sweat soaked panties in my mouth, and she uses that grip to pull me down to my knees, as I start trembling and tearing up she says “ SHUT THE FUCK UP!” then pushes me towards the door.

We’re walking threw the family room when Sasha says “ STOP......get on your knees” Julie drops and then I do right next to her “ stay there.........you hear me!!! ” and in unison, we both nod yes. Sasha walks over to sit down, while focusing on her phone. A few minutes goes by, and she starts laughing loudly, saying “ holy fuck Monica......you are goin to love this......we have a play date..” With that we stayed on our knees for about a half hour until there was a knock at the door. Sasha looks up at me with a grin “it’s for you Monica.....go answer it ” as I was walking to the door I start to pull the panties out of my mouth, “ don’t even think about it.” She snapped.

I open the door to see a woman that looks a little familiar. She starts to smile and then laugh as she looks at me standing there naked, “remember me? ” she blurts out while stepping up to me. I slowly shake my head like I’m not sure.

Sasha walks up “ You must be Michelle....I’m Sasha, you remember Monica don’t you ” then slaps my ass hard.

“ I sure do....” she says “ this bitch got me fired from the nanny service after she told them that she preferred not to have a sluty dressed lesbian for a nanny, at which time I was fired immediately ” I realize its Michelle, the nanny I interviewed before Julie, but I didn’t know she got fired. I started shaking my head as if to say it wasn’t me, but was stopped by Sasha grabbing one of my nipples, twisting and using it to pull me back to the family room saying “ come on in Michelle”

Michelle walks up to Julie “ hey Julie, I’m not surprised to see you on your knees ” I stopped when Sasha let go, sitting down with her face buried in her phone as usual. Michelle sets down a bag on the couch with her back to me while she’s fumbling in it. “ Why so quiet Monica......you didn’t have a problem talking to get me fired ” I stood there as she turned with a dog collar in her hand and a smile on her face, walks up to me saying “ you’re going to be treated like Bitch that you are ” and proceeds to put it around my neck.

Sasha pipes up “ looks good........there’s even dog bowls right over there ” pointing to 2 bowls on the ground, one with water and the other half filled with day old can food.

Michelle grabbed a handful of my hair to yank me over and down to my hands and knees in front of them “ you look like you could use a bite to eat ” saying “ eat up bitch.......and don’t use your hands ” as she puts her foot on back of my neck to force my face into the bowl “ I SAID EAT...BITCH”
As I began to try to eat It I heard the the doorbell, “ keep eating ” Michelle says as she pushes my head back into the bowl. Eventually I could hear male voices entering the room. My pulse raced, realizing they were walking up behind me with my naked ass sticking up while I’m gagging as I eat the dog food.

When I was almost done I was pulled up by my hair facing the three boys I saw the day before, standing there totally naked with dog food smeared across my face.

Michelle says....“ you need to go buy these boys some alcohol today ” while all three boys starring at me with huge grins. “ of course you can’t go like that”

Sasha jumps up “ I’ll get her something to wear for you, I got the perfect outfit ”

I actually started to relax a little until I see Sasha returning with some of her clothes. She’s 5 foot and no more 90lbs were I’m 5 foot 8 and 156lbs. First she hands me bright red A-cup bra, unfortunately I’ve got C-cup breasts making me overflow it, then she gives me little neon pink silk panties, which I struggled to pull up. Then the summer dress was a thin white cotton which was so short on me that my ass would show with the slightest movement.

Michelle says “ lets go” As we get in the car, Michelle has all the boys get in the backseat and tells me that I have to too, the only place to go is across there laps, leaving me vulnerable to constant groping. As I keep fighting off the boys from my crotch we finally pull up to this liquor store. I was so hastily trying to get out and away from the boys, I found myself standing there in the parking lot with my dress up around my stomach with another car of teenage boys next to us, beginning to catcall me. I quickly fixed myself and followed Michelle inside.

Once inside we headed back to the beer section where Michelle hands me 2 cases of bottle beer and a box of wine, just enough to fill my arms. As I turn to walk towards the cashier, Michelle grabs a pack of bubble gum and puts it in the back of my panties, I spin around to refuse to participate but she just pushes me back around. I walk up and put the alcohol on the counter and quickly pulled my dress down to cover the gum.

The clerk is a fat man with food stained shirt when I realize he’s just standing and staring at my chest. I look down to see my dress is almost see through. I snapped at him “ WHAT THE FUCK DUDE...... ” when we make eye contact, he turns and yells “ we have another shoplifter Carol”

Next I know this tall heavyset woman walks up behind me putting her hand on the back of my neck push me down to the counter saying “ what are you trying to steal” I was stunned, I’ve never done anything illegal before “ well......either we call the police to come search and arrest you or we search you and you never come back in here again ”She’s saying while tightening her grip on my neck. After a thought of a police record I told her no police please. I assumed she would of taken me to a back room due to other customers around, but nope, she yanks my dress up over my head and drops it on the ground.

“ WHATS THIS ” She says loudly as she pulls the pack of gum out of my underwear tossing it onto the counter to the clerk, “you can have it Earl.......we can’t put it back on the shelf now” Then she spins me around “ what else you got ” as she pulls my bra open, letting my breast bounce free, just as quick as I tried to cover them she slapped my hands away “ really.......you look like and dress like a slut anyway” as she looks at all the customers, she giggles “ I should probably be wearing rubber gloves just to body search this skank ”

The clerk then comes around the corner, and with the entire pack of gum in his mouth he mutters “ we’re all out of gloves....but here is the extra strength hand sanitizer if you want ” And holds up gallon size bottle while this woman’s turning me to face her.

With one hand holding me against my chest, she reaches down with her other to feel my crotch “ yep.....she’s got something going on down there......let me see it ” he hands it to her while taking the top off. She proceeded to reach down to pull my panties away to pour this jelly like substance inside, as it starts to puddle up at my crotch it begins to burn and before I knew it she had her hand in my panties and starts probing my pussy with her fingers causing the burning sensation to climb inside me making me to scream in pain and attempt to double over.

“ HELP HOLD HER EARL....this must be one dirty slut ” as she dumps another big squirt in. Earl’s eagerly to help restrain me, specially around my tits. She goes back at my vagina violently “ nothing in that hole......turn her around..........over the counter Earl ” Then she grabs the back of my panties pulling them down, then begins pouring It on top of my ass, letting it ooze down between my cheeks to my asshole, when she proceeds to run two fingers as far up me as she could a few times. She backed off only when she noticed how much pain I was in, and how hard I was crying. When Earl finally let go of me I slumped to floor in excruciating pain, after a few minutes, Carol realizing that I can’t get up, she tells Earl “ get her out of her ” at which he grabs the back of my bra and panties, and like sack of flour, carries me to the car and tosses me back across the boys laps who’s been waiting in the backseat this whole time.

The next thing I remember is laying stark naked in my front yard with cold water from a garden hose running over my crotch and Sasha walking up to me “ feeling better yet..........get your ass in the house.....NOW!” Walking slow with wide steps I finally get to family room where it’s just Michelle and Sasha sitting. Sasha looks at me “ where the fuck is my dress” I just stand there with no answer.

Michelle looks up “ did you just leave it there......did you know how much it costed her.......fuck Monica, you stupid bitch......now we have to go back ” Michelle then turns to Sasha “ maybe if I can take Monica and Julie with me tomorrow, just maybe, we can get it back ”

While Sasha’s says “ that would be fine, I could use a break but I don’t want to see anymore of these videos” as she’s showing me a video on her phone, I see I’m laying across the laps of all 3 boys in the backseat of the car, crying uncontrollably while they all have their dicks out. One of them slaps my face with his penis while the middle boy uses my tits to stroke his. But the last boy shows him putting to put his penis under my panties and quickly realize a stinging sensation, probably due to sanitizer. All of which I do not remember. Thx
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

You know me, I love a story when a girl in a typically dominating position gets humiliated by a younger person, and this one pushes all my buttons.
Joe

Post by Joe »

It's been a long time.
Any chance of another few chapters?