Stripped by force

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Seniorxxxy

Stripped by force

Post by Seniorxxxy »

One day, when I was 22, I was at my aunt's house by the pool. I was with her 37 years old, my 14-year-old cousin, three friends of my cousin, two friends of my aunt and a friend of mine. After being there bathing, my friend said that he had to go, so I was alone with the girls. I was in the pool, when my cousin shot herself head first, and she took off her swimsuit, revealing her ass. I started laughing at her. When she came out of the pool, I came up behind her and pulled on her swimsuit, leaving her pussy and ass exposed in front of her friends. My aunt and her friends saw that and came running after me and threw me to the ground, a friend of my aunt held me by the arms, and another sat on top of me so that I could not move, while my aunt untied the swimsuit and I took it off completely in front of all the girls. They left me like that for a while, laughing at me, and my aunt was rubbing my penis so that everyone could see my erection. From touching my cock so much, in the end I accidentally came in front of them. It was quite humiliating.
Lola

Re: Stripped by force

Post by Lola »

:lol: :lol: you deserve it!!
Michelle Michaels

Re: Stripped by force

Post by Michelle Michaels »

:o Oh my , girls can do some ornery things .