Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Post by Debbifan »

Debbi was delighted that the company had introduced flexitime. The English summer weather could never be relied upon from one day to the next and so it was excellent that when there was a hot day, she could take advantage of a half day off and go to laze in her back yard. She was 26 years old and had progressed to be a team leader for an IT company but her duties were not so onerous that she was prohibited from taking advantage of the same perks as her staff. She had been able to afford her own little semi detached house and her garden was fully secluded on one side and at the back. The other side could be viewed from her neighbours, which was why she liked the freedom of this flexitime, enabling her to sunbathe unobserved while the neighbours were at work. It was a freedom she could not exercise at the weekend when the couple and their twin teenage sons were home.

But that was not the case on this Thursday afternoon. She was on her lounger, stretched out on her stomach, soaking up the rays. Debbi was half Italian and had those sultry Mediterranean looks which tanned easily. Her love of the sun must have been in her genes. She had a trim, petite frame with perky tits. She did not venture to go fully nude just in case of anything unexpected but she was topless. And the bikini bottoms she wore, while not a thong, did not leave much to the imagination. They were in that style where the sky blue material at front and back could slide along the waist band to bare as much as you dare and Debbi dared a lot ! She was dozing happily to the music in her head phones when suddenly she was disturbed by the heavy thud of something landing just by her right ear. She raised her head and turned it slightly to see a football rolling away from her. She heard a voice.

"Can we have our ball back Debbi ?" She turned her head in the other direction, trying to keep her tits shielded. It was the twins from next door, peering over the garden fence with big grins on their faces. "Oh, er, hello boys, sure thing" said the flustered Debbi, twisting to turn her naked back to them and pulling one arm across her chest. "Aren't you supposed to be at school ?" she asked. "The summer holidays have started" replied Darren, one of the twins. The other one was called Michael but Debbi struggled to tell them apart. "Oh, I didn't realise, I thought I had the place to myself" said Debbi, standing awkwardly and heading off to collect the football."Evidently" laughed Michael. God, how long had they been there ? How much had they seen, thought Debbi ? She was intent on covering her nipples but was acutely aware of how much else was on display. Facing away from them as she bent to pick up the ball, she knew that the covering on her ass was minimal.

Debbi managed to negotiate the tricky manoeuvre of turning to lob the ball back with one hand while still covering her tits with the other arm. "I guess I'd better go back inside" she said. "What ? No, not on our account" replied Darren. "Who knows how long the good weather will last ? We're just having a kickabout here, we won't bother you." The weather was beautiful and Debbi didn't want to waste the time she had taken off from work and would have to pay back. And they'd seen a lot already anyway. No harm done really. "OK then, enjoy your game" she called as she stood facing them, wishing she had not pushed the material at the front of the bikini bottoms into such a narrow covering but thankful that she had shaved down there.

The boys had seemed in no hurry to go back to their game but appeared to take the hint when Debbi tried to settle back down on her front. Should she go inside to get the bikini top she wondered ? She decided to wait until she wanted to turn over and tan her front. She couldn't be that brazen in front of the two young teens unfortunately. Their mother was chair of the local resident's association and Debbi was already in her bad books for 'having men stay overnight' and taking up a parking space. Not that this was in any way an everyday occurrence but Debbi wasn't a nun !

Debbi was just settling down again after this unexpected and unwelcome interruption when she felt the football thud close by again. "Sorry Debbi, Mike's not on good form today" called Darren apologetically. "Yeah, OK. But be careful" Debbi replied a little irritably, as she once more performed the 'showing as little as possible while still showing a lot' dance to retrieve the ball. When it happened a third time, Debbi refused to move. "No, I'm not getting it. It can bloody stay there until later. You're doing it on purpose." She sensed that the two teens were not best pleased but tough ! They were taking the piss.

After another twenty minutes or so, Debbi decided that it was time to turn over and that she would have to go back inside to get her bikini top. She was startled to look up and see that Darren was leaning over the fence opposite her kitchen door with a broom handle and about to push the door shut. "Noooo" yelled Debbi. The security feature of the door meant that it would lock automatically if closed and she had no other means of access back into the house ! Darren of course knew this full well, since the neighbouring houses were of a similar design. Before Debbi could do anything, she watched forlornly as the door slammed shut !

"What the hell did you do that for ?" Debbi yelled at Darren. "You know I'm locked out now !" she raged. "You wouldn't give us our ball back" explained Darren. "You wouldn't give is our ball back" mimicked Debbi. "Grow up, how old are you ? Like twelve ?" she continued. "Fourteen" confirmed Michael. "And we're not the ones locked out in only a pair of itty bitty panties" he laughed. Debbi was sitting up now, still clamping her arms across her chest. She surveyed the back of the house but the only open window was upstairs in her bedroom and of no use at all. The boys had disappeared but Darren then reappeared jangling a familiar looking key. "Good job I know where mum keeps the spare key you left her for emergencies" he smirked. Debbi stood and held out a free hand, still carefully covering with the other arm. "Give it to me and I'll say no more about it" she tried to sound authoritative, which wasn't easy in the circumstances. "Nah, you'll have to come round and get it" Darren replied and he disappeared inside the house again !

"Darren ? Come back here" Debbi called angrily but in reply, she was only greeted by silence. She looked around again for any alternative plan of action but she came up empty. It was humiliating for a 26 year old woman to be stuck in such a ridiculous dilemma. She realised that she would have to bite the bullet and play their silly game. Cautiously opening the back gate, she peered out into the street to make sure that all was quiet. Fortunately, everyone was still at work. She took advantage of the apparent lack of traffic to hurry down her path and around to the neighbouring house which had a much more exposed porch than her own. She was acutely aware of her thighs and buttocks bouncing with every stride, emphasising her almost total nudity.

Debbi rang the bell but the boys took their own sweet time in answering. Frantically looking over her shoulder to make sure the street was still empty, she rang again. Finally, Darren let her in. "Right, I'm here, where's my spare key you little bugger" she challenged him. The twins just smirked at her. "All in good time" said Michael. Debbi's confidence was rapidly evaporating, standing as she was in a strange house with two teenage boys and dressed in only the tiniest pair of bikini bottoms. "You were already out there sunbathing on your front when we came home from the park" he continued. "So ?" said Debbi. "So" said Michael, "we never got to see your tits !" Debbi blushed. "And you've done much too good a job of keeping them covered with those arms of yours" Darren took up the argument. "So before we give you the key" he held it up again, "we want you to show us your tits !"

"No way" Debbi yelled at them. But her threats to tell their mother were met with counter threats about how would she explain being in their house alone with them and virtually naked. And before she could ask how would anyone know that, Darren stood beside her while Michael took a quick photo on his phone, albeit that Debbi still had her arms resolutely folded. "OK, sod it ! " She caved in to their demand and stood there defiantly, hands on hips with her tits finally on full display. "Satisfied ?" she cried angrily.

Truth be told, the twins were now a bit overawed to be in close proximity to such an older attractive woman who was virtually naked ! But Debbi's confidence began to evaporate when Michael snapped another photo, this time with her fully topless. "No, stop that. What are you doing ?"she cried. "Just for more insurance in case you tried to tell mum" reasoned Darren. "As if I'm going to tell anybody I've been tricked by a couple of kids" Debbi hissed at them. "You look beautiful when you're angry" said Michael. "Yeah, whatever" said Debbi, who was no longer making any attempt to cover her tits. "Just give me the key. I'll go and get dressed and then bring it back so your mother won't know it's gone and will still have a spare for me." Darren dangled the key tantalisingly. "Alright, soon enough. But a couple more photos first !" Debbi tried to resist but they had her over a barrel. Michael and Darren both posed with her with an arm around her waist and looking down straight at her tits, with their perky nipples that were now fully erect. They also got her to turn around and look over her shoulder for another photo that would give a good view of her inadequately covered bum.

Having got what they wanted, Darren finally handed over the key. "And you're going to bring it back ?" he confirmed. "Once I've got dressed" said Debbi. "Do you have to bother to get dressed ?" Michael asked hopefully. "Yes I do" replied Debbi grinning sheepishly and looking around the door to make sure the street was still clear !
Last edited by Debbifan on Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:59 am, edited 13 times in total.
swguy123

Re: Summer story contest - Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Post by swguy123 »

Great writing! I wish the part where she reveals her breasts to the boys and when they take pictures was a bit longer and more detailed. I hope this story continues.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you liked the story. I've edited the final part you referred to and expanded it just a little. I wasn't necessarily thinking of continuing the story but is there any plot development that you would like ? ( no promises )
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were planning to continue this story but there seemed to be room for continuation. I thought that the boys had given her the wrong key so that she couldn't get in and they could have more fun with her and somehow trick her into getting completely naked.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

swguy123 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:08 pm Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were planning to continue this story but there seemed to be room for continuation. I thought that the boys had given her the wrong key so that she couldn't get in and they could have more fun with her and somehow trick her into getting completely naked.
I love this :)
Nopantson

Post by Nopantson »

I really like this story. The fact that two teenagers got the better of an adult was awesome. I think there could be plenty of room for further chapters. Now that they have pictures of her they can ask her to do anything they want. I can see her walking around naked for them and maybe some of their friends too.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Part Two

Darren closed the door behind Debbi and then he and Michael leaned back on it with smug grins on their faces. "How long before she's back do you reckon ?" asked Michael. "Depends how long she keeps trying to open her door with the wrong key" Darren laughed. "I'd give it two or three minutes." They suddenly heard the sound of car horns blaring and raucous shouts from outside. "Sounds like she might be on her way back !" Darren chuckled. Sure enough, the door bell rang. The twins stood and waited. The bell rang again much more frantically. Darren finally opened and Debbi pushed past him into the hall. She was back in cover up mode with her arms across her chest. "I thought you were going to get dressed before you brought the key back ?" Michael asked innocently." I couldn't get in. It's the wrong bloody key" Debbi yelled angrily. "What was all that noise about ?" enquired Darren. "An Amazon delivery truck. He kept honking and shouting for me to show him my tits" Debbi was still angry !

"But you say it's the wrong key ?" Darren changed the subject. "Yes" confirmed Debbi, handing it back to him. "It doesn't work at all." Darren scratched his head in mock contemplation. "It must be old Mrs Newman's then" he decided, referring to the elderly neighbour on the other side and knowing full well that it was indeed hers. "But it was the only one there" he continued. "Mine must be here somewhere" Debbi claimed desperately. "Come on through to the kitchen and sit down while we think this through" suggested Michael. Debbi reluctantly followed the two boys, apprehensive about passing even further into the neighbour's house, dressed as she was in only a pair of tiny bikini bottoms.

"Take a seat" said Darren hospitably. "Would you like a cold drink ?" Debbi hesitated and then sat at the kitchen table. "I just want my key so I can get inside and get dressed !" she exclaimed. "Well, perhaps I'd better phone mum" Michael decided. "She should be able to tell us where it is." Darren handed Debbi a glass of fresh orange juice. "Thanks" she said, absent mindedly letting her arm drop from her tits. She sat nervously listening to the one sided conversation she could hear that Michael was having with his mother. "She's locked out....she was sunbathing in the back garden and the wind blew the kitchen door closed....I know you don't want us to know where the neighbour's keys are....she wants to talk to you" Debbi anxiously took the phone, she was always intimidated by the twins' mother. By now, she had once again given up any pretence at covering her tits.

It was now the turn of the twins to listen to a one sided conversation. "Yes, I know, it was very silly of me....yes, I know the boys are at an impressionable age.... I did not know the school holidays had begun, I thought they'd be at school....it's OK, I'm wearing a very conservative swimsuit !" Debbi blushed at the little white lie, hoping their mother failed to hear the laughter of the twins. "She wants to talk to you again" Debbi said finally, handing the phone back to Michael. What their mother actually told Michael next was the exact location of Debbi's key which the twins knew anyway, though their mother thought she had kept it hidden. But what Michael decided to tell Debbi was that it would involve an elaborate procedure, because it was inside their mother's locked bedroom and they would have to get stepladders to climb in via the bedroom window. Anything to keep Debbi there a little longer ! "Finish your orange juice first" said Darren.

Debbi wasn't interested in her orange juice but realised the kids were playing around with her and that she wouldn't get anywhere by trying to order them to just hurry up and get the bloody key. But then the sound of the doorbell ringing made her jump out of her skin ! "Who's that ?" she asked urgently. "No idea" replied Darren genuinely. "You can't let anyone in" Debbi cried desperately. "Depends who it is and what they want" Darren answered over his shoulder matter of factly. Debbi listened anxiously. She heard voices, one sounded female. She knew it wasn't the mother which was some relief but whoever it was, was coming in ! "It's only Jess" announced Darren as he followed a young teen girl into the room.

Debbi's heart sank. She had involuntarily jumped to her feet in surprise. She knew the girl. She was a 13 year old from across the road that Debbi had babysat on a couple of occasions and it hadn't gone well. After the last occasion when Debbi gave a less than glowing report to the parents, Jess had been grounded for two weeks ! "Oh my god ! What on earth's going on here ? Where are your clothes Debbi ?" the teen squealed delightedly. "Hello Jessica" said Debbi miserably. The twins saved her the trouble of explaining what was happening by filling Jess in on the saga, though they played down their own part in the prank and put it down to Debbi's stupidity. "That sounds like her" Jess snorted." I know it's sooooo long since you were in school but even you must know that children have a summer holiday ?" she taunted. Debbi bit her tongue. She was only eight years out of school after all but she wasn't going to give the girl the satisfaction of stooping to her level if she could help it.

The boys decided they would embark on the charade of getting the steps in order to retrieve the elusive key, thus leaving Debbi alone with Jessica momentarily at the kitchen table. "I do like those bikini bottoms" Jessica complimented Debbi. "Thanks" the older woman replied. "Pity it's not a set" Jessica laughed. "But there is a top, I just left it indoors" Debbi protested, not knowing quite why she was bothering to argue with the girl. "Oh yes, of course. You didn't know it was the school holidays" Jessica said scornfully. "No" answered Debbi lamely. "Where did you get them ?" Jessica persisted. "I can't remember" replied a disinterested Debbi. "Well, they must have a label ?" continued Jessica. "Dunno" said Debbi, feeling around in the back of the garment. "Take them off and let me have a look" Jessica demanded !

"I can't do that" objected Debbi. "Nonsense" Jessica brushed off the objection. "It's only us girls here, you can see the boys outside" she reasoned. "Or would you rather I told my mum and dad that you were in here alone with the boys with virtually no clothes on ?" Debbi knew that Jessica was capable of doing just that. Still seated at the kitchen table, she reached around and peeled the bikini bottoms down and off. "Give them here" Jessica demanded. Debbi was now stranded in an unfamiliar house totally naked, with two mischievous teenage boys just outside and a girl with a grudge opposite her and handling her only skimpy article of clothing ! Jessica got up from the table, still holding the bikini bottoms. "Where are you going ?" Debbi cried. "Just going to see if I can find some scissors to cut out the label then I can order a set just like it" the girl said gaily as she went out the door !
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

I like where this is going please continue ;)
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great part 2!
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Part Three

Debbi sat apprehensively waiting for Jessica to return. She had pulled the chair close to the kitchen table and was sitting with her legs resolutely crossed but she knew that anyone walking around the side and back of the chair would see that she was now completely naked ! She hoped that Jessica would come back with her bikini bottoms before the twins returned. She could not believe how her lazy afternoon in the sun had imploded in such a disastrous fashion. What could she have done differently to have avoided it ? She was still replaying this embarrassing movie in her head when she was jolted back to the present by the twins noisily re-entering the kitchen from the garden.

"We've got your key this time Debbi" said Darren, dangling the key tantalisingly in front of her. Debbi stayed seated. "Aren't you going to come and get it ?" asked Darren. For the umpteenth time that afternoon, Debbi blushed. "I can't" she stammered hopelessly. Michael meanwhile had walked around the table. "You're naked" he cried, unable to take his eyes off of the seductive sight of the top of Debbi's bum crack through the slats at the back of the chair. "Where are your bottoms ?" laughed Darren. "Jessica took them" replied Debbi pitifully. She explained what had happened, aware of how pathetic it all sounded.

The boys joined her sitting at the table. "I guess we wait then ?" said Michael. "What's the time ?" Debbi asked nervously. "Don't worry. Mum and dad won't be back yet" Darren reassured her. Debbi jumped again as the doorbell rang and Darren went to answer. It was only Jessica. "I couldn't find any scissors here so I went home" she explained to Debbi. "They were Sarah's Swimwear brand, look" she continued, waving the label at Debbi. "Great, but where are my bottoms ?" Debbi asked. Jessica slapped her forehead theatrically. "Doh, silly me" she cried. "I got so excited about the label that I forgot about the rest. I must have left them at home !"

"Jessica !" yelled Debbi in admonishment. "No need to get your knickers in a twist " responded the girl. "Oh, you haven't got any knickers anyway have you ?" she taunted Debbi. The three teens were enjoying this situation greatly. "Do you want coffee ?" Darren asked Jessica. "Um, that'd be lovely. But make her get it for us" said the spiteful girl, pointing at Debbi. "All the things are there on the counter Debbi" Michael gestured. "I can't" said Debbi. "That's not very sociable of you is it ?" countered Jessica. "But I'm naked !"

"You were virtually naked before when I first came in" Jessica reasoned. "But not completely naked" wailed Debbi. "As the day you were born" said Darren. The teens began a round of teasing between them. 'In her birthday suit', 'The altogether', 'No clothes whatsoever', 'Bare ass naked !'

"Oh alright" Debbi snapped. Clamping a hand over her pussy she quickly stood, twisted away from them and scuttled over to the kitchen counter. "Nice bum" smirked Jessica. "Beautiful bum" said Darren, reaching for his phone. They're only getting instant, I'm not buggering about with a percolator, Debbi thought. Then came the problem of how to get the coffee mugs back to the table. Debbi put them on a tray, which she carefully held just below waist level, thus shielding her pussy. There was nothing to be done about her tits but she realised they had been on display several times already by now. She managed somehow to perform a deft manoeuvre of depositing the tray on the table and in the same instant, clamping her hand back over her pussy !

"Doesn't look as if you've got much hair down there Debbi" remarked Jessica, before Debbi had a chance to sit back down. "I've got hair now" the girl continued proudly. "Too much information Jess" laughed Darren. "Debbi shaves it, don't you Debbi ?" asserted Michael knowledgeably. Debbi had no intention of discussing her personal grooming habits with the trio but they kept on at her. "Yes, I bloody shave it !" she finally exploded. "Why do you do that ?" asked Jessica innocently. "Er, it's the fashion. And it looks better" Debbi mumbled. "Why don't you show us then ?" suggested Jessica !