Sarah's shower torture (Parts 1-5)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ENFobsessed

Sarah's shower torture (Parts 1-5)

Post by ENFobsessed »

Please note that this story is not a part of the summer story contest.

Part 1

It was a beautiful hot summer day. Sarah decided to have her two friends, Christine and Marissa, come over to swim in her backyard pool. Her little brother Charles, already had two of his friends over, and the pool couldn’t hold to many other people. Sara was considered to be beautiful by pretty much anyone who set their eyes on her. She was 18 years old. She had jet black hair, D cup breasts, was about 5’6. Sarah came from a mixed background of Irish on her father’s side and Italian on her mother’s side. Her only feature that she was not proud of was her flat butt. No one ever noticed her flaw because of her outstanding beauty in the face. Her younger brother Charles was 16 years old, like his sister, he was considered very handsome, and was popular with the girls his age. He had a six pack, was about 6’0, and was constantly playing sports. His two friends that were at the house played on the football team with Charles.

Since the weather was atrociously hot and there were boys on the football team over, Christine and Marissa happily accepted the invite to come over to Sarah’s pool. The hours went by and the day was largely successful. There was a lot of teenage flirting happening, since both of Sarah’s friends had a crush on her brother. Sarah didn’t mind the attention her brother was getting from her friends; it gave her time to hit on Ray, a 6’2 wide receiver who was already getting D1 college football scholarships. While Sarah would never admit it, she had a major crush on Ray.

Once the evening came the weather started to cool off, and Sarah was ready to go inside. “I’m getting out of the pool for the day; it’s too cold in the pool now.” Sarah said to the group in general. The boys weren’t ready to head in, but the girls were ready, and they all started to dry off. Sarah felt icky from all the chlorine on her skin and decided to have a quick shower. She went into her private bathroom attached to her bedroom, stripped down, and started to bathe.

About 3 minutes into her shower she heard her bathroom door open.

“Oh shit I’m sorry”, Christine said “I didn’t realize you were in here, the door was unlocked. Do you mind if I pee real quick? I didn’t want the boys to hear me in the bathroom downstairs.”

Sarah was used to leaving her door unlocked as people rarely came into her room. She really wanted privacy, but Christine was one of her best friends, she trusted her. “Sure do your business, I won’t peak.” Sarah replied.

Christine came in and started to pee. While she was doing her business the girls started to gossip about the boys. “I think Ray might like you. He spent the entire day flirting with you.”

“I’m not sure about that, I can tell Rays an ass man by the girls he always goes out with. To tell you the truth I always thought I had a flat butt.”

“Really, I’ve never noticed, let me take a look.” Christine pulled the shower curtain back to revel a naked Sarah. She had finished peeing a few minutes ago and had already pulled up her pants.

“WHAT THE FUCK CHRISTINE!” Sarah screamed while her hands immediately went to cover her tits and pussy.

“It’s no big deal I just wanted to see if you had a flat ass. You know it’s kind of bizarre that we’ve been friends for years and I’ve never seen you naked before.”

Sarah’s face started to blush, “Ok you’ve seen me naked now, please close the curtain.”

“I mean technically your naked but I saw your tits and pussy for like a millisecond before you covered up with your hands, and I opened up the curtain to see your flat butt, which I still haven’t seen since it’s facing the wall. Turn around and let me see your butt and I’ll leave you alone” replied Christine with a devious smile.

Sarah didn’t want to turn around though; she figured Christine would just make fun of her butt. Her hands completely covered her private areas, and her butt was hidden by the wall. She figured that Christine would just get bored if she stayed put.

“I’m not turning around Christine, please leave” Sarah said.

“You’re no fun and way to embarrassed about your ass, I bet it’s not even flat.” Christine let go of the curtain and Sarah quickly shut it.

Sarah was relieved to be no longer exposed; however she didn’t hear Christine leave the bathroom. “Why are you still in here” Sarah asked. But there was no response. A minute or so went by when Sarah said, “OK I’m done with my shower and I’m getting out, can you please get out of the bathroom.” Still, there was no response. She peeked her head out of the shower and now saw both Christine and Marissa in the bathroom, grinning ear to ear.

“You weren’t being any fun before so I texted Marissa to come up here too.” Christine once again pulled the curtain wide open, and once again Sarah let out a shriek of embarrassment. Her hands immediately covered her naked body.

“If your so embarrassed by being naked in front of us girls then why would you leave the door unlocked?” asked Marissa, who was intrigued by the entire situation.

“I JUST FORGOT GUYS, PLEASE LET ME GET OUT OF THE SHOWER!” Sarah shouted, as she started to get impatient with embarrassment.

“Turn around and show us your butt, then we’ll let you get dressed, it’s really a simple request.” said Christine.

Sarah just wanted this to end; she had never been exposed like this. She reluctantly turned to face the wall so her friends could look at her butt, and she could finally get dressed.

“WOW IT IS FLAT!” the girls both exclaimed. Then Sarah heard a camera go off and saw the flash.

“Well now we can show everybody her flat ass!” Marissa declared.

“Oh please god no.” Sarah’s heart dropped. She had been insecure about her butt since she was a small child, and now her friends had a picture of her that could be immortalized forever. “I’m begging you guys don’t send that to anybody.”

“Nobody will see it as long as you listen to us, its time you loosened up a bit anyways. Now turn around and don’t cover your tits or pussy.” Christine coldly said.

“This is getting out of hand guys please let me get out and delete that picture.” Begged Sarah

“Well since your being difficult were going to take away all of your towels and clothes, if you keep being annoying I’ll send these pictures to the boys but that’ll be a last resort,” Said Christine.

Sarah heard Marissa start moving around the bathroom collecting towels, clothes, and any other items that could be used to cover herself.

Without saying another word Sarah turned around and exposed herself to her friends. Her hands were by her sides, and she looked down upon her feet. She couldn’t look her friends in the eyes; her face was burning with embarrassment.

“See, that wasn’t so bad.” Christine said as she snapped another picture. “If you just had listened to me in the first place I would have let you go just exposing your ass, but now you’re standing here butt naked showing all the goods. Just listen to me for once in your life and this will go much smoother.”

Sarah couldn’t believe Christine took another picture of her front side; she thought the first one was going to be the only one. After all these were her best friends, but now the two girls really had her in a bind, and it looked like they were having fun with it too. Sarah noticed Marissa had taken her clothes and towels from the bathroom, and was now working on her room. Cleaning out her closet, bedsheets, any sort of dignity she might have would be gone soon. Sarah decided to make a run for it. It was the last chance she had. She would run while her friends didn’t expect it, and would grab clothes before they were all gone. She quickly jumped out of the shower and sprinted towards the door.

“SHES RUNNING FOR IT” screamed Christine.

Sarah had caught Christine by surprise, and made it past her. But right as she was about to get out of the bathroom, the door slammed in her face. Marissa had heard the commotion and quickly slammed the door. Sarah tried desperately to push the door open but Marissa was on the other end making sure Sarah couldn’t get out. Finally Christine bear hugged the naked girl to give Marissa enough time to move a dresser over and block the bathroom door. Sarah was now trapped in the bathroom naked with Christine. Marissa was in Sarah’s bedroom, with all the time in the world to clean out Sarah’s room.

“You goddamn bitch!” Christine yelled, “This could have been so easy for you but you keep making this way harder than it has to be. Just accept the fact that were going to have a little fun at your expense, it’s for your own good, you’re too goddamn shy. It shouldn’t be a big deal if us girls see you naked.”

“I’m sorry Christine” Sarah sobbed. She couldn’t believe she was apologizing for doing nothing wrong. She was forced to be exposed to her friends, and they were now crossing a line.

“It’s not alright Sarah, I know it’s fucked up if I send these pictures of you out to people, but you’re really not giving me much of a choice. You don’t have many more chances. Do as I say and your life will be a lot easier, understood?”

Sarah nodded in defeat.

“Please face the wall, touch your toes, and don’t you dare cover anything up”

Sarah did so, her ass was now up in the air, and her cheeks slightly spread apart. Her pussy was fully exposed to Christine, who took another picture.

“Remember if you fuck up again I’m sending these out.”

The girls waited for about 20 minutes as Marissa was cleaning out Sarah’s room. Sara was getting tired from being in this position for so long. Her legs were trembling and hamstrings were tired. But worst of all she felt humiliated exposing her ass and pussy to her best friend for 20 minutes straight. It felt like an eternity.

Then Marissa moved the dresser and re-entered the bathroom where she saw Sarah was finally being obedient.

“HAHAHAHA OMG LOOK AT HER!” Marissa couldn’t contain her laughter. “WOW that’s amazing we got her to stay that way for so long.” Marissa moved over to Sarah, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. She examined Sarah’s asshole closely and noticed some long hairs she missed while shaving. Then she examined Sarah’s pussy, it looked like the hairs were short and neat. She maybe didn’t shave for a few days but altogether it looked pretty well maintained.

“Christine can you bring the camera over, I want to take close up pictures of her asshole hair and pussy.” Christine brought the camera over, and the intimate pictures were captured. Marissa then went to the shower and took off the shower curtain. “We wouldn’t want her covering up with the shower curtain now would we? That should be the last of it, I think any stitch of material she could cover herself with is gone.”

Sarah was shaken with embarrassment. Before today her friends had never seen her naked, and now they were getting way more intimate than she ever imagined. Not only that but there were pictures, and she had nothing to cover herself with for the foreseeable future.

“OK Sarah, you can stand up now, let’s walk to your room, and don’t you dare cover anything up” Christine said.

The three girls walked to Sarah’s bedroom, which was now near empty with the exception of a bare mattress.

“I must say you started off real grumpy but you’re really turning it around Sarah! We’re almost done with your punishment, and these pictures will be for your eyes only.”

“Please let me get dressed guys, this has been the most humiliating day of my life.” Sarah pleaded with her arms still on her side.

“No problem Sarah, just one last thing. It doesn’t seem like you’re completely comfortable with your body yet, especially because you visibly blush when we mention your flat ass. I mean I’m staring at it right now, it’s definitely flat but it’s not horrible by any means!” said Christine. “Plus those tits are to die for and your stomach is flat, most of the boys think your hot, you got nothing to be ashamed of! Why don’t we go outside and give your brother and his friends a show? I know for a fact Ray would be super into it!”

Sarah couldn’t believe what she heard. She broke down and cried. It was one thing to be naked in front of her girlfriends. It was an entirely different level of embarrassment to be exposed to her own brother and his friends. Marissa and Christine laughed and started to push her out the door, but something inside Sarah finally kicked in. She had been degraded enough, she wasn’t about to be a show for her brother and his friends. She started to throw punches, and grabed door frames, anything to keep her inside. Christine and Marissa laughed as the punches missed. They both tackled her to the ground. Christine grabbed Sarah’s arms while Marissa grabbed her legs. The girls lifted Sarah up and started to take her to the backyard. Sarah wriggled her body with all her might to escape their grip. She desperately tried to flutter kick out, buck her hips to get out, she screamed, “NO PLEASE NO, NOT THE BOYS, NOT MY BROTHER, NOT RAY PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!”

But the friends ignored her pleas. Marissa was playing around with Sarah’s legs, spreading them wide and exposing the long folds of her vagina when she got super loud and aggressive, and then closing them back up slightly when she quieted down. “You have a really nice vagina” said Marissa while she had Sarah’s legs spread wide, “The boys will love it. It’s a good thing you shaved recently!”

It was the last comment she heard before the ultimate humiliation. The girls were just feet away from being outside. Marissa had Sarah’s legs wide open. “Please at least give me some dignity and close my legs up a bit,” Begged Sarah.

But the girls ignored her and started a countdown. “FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!”
Last edited by ENFobsessed on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
ENFobsessed

Re: Sarah's shower torture (Parts 1-5)

Post by ENFobsessed »

Part 2

The door was propped opened and the three girls stepped outside, Sarah was blinded with embarrassment and screaming at the top of her lungs for her friends to “let fucking go of her arms”. Sarah’s worst nightmare was now a reality. Sarah closed her eyes as she couldn’t bear to look anyone in the eyes. After a few seconds of outdoor exposure she heard Christine’s voice first.

“Shit where are the boys? They must have left for some reason”

Instant relief went to Sarah’s core; she was safe from male exposure for now.

“That’s too bad, I loved watching Sarah squirm, I wanted to see her face light up when we showed the boys our naked friend!” Marissa chimed in.

“Let’s just throw her in the pool” said Christine. “Ready, set, go!”

The two friends rocked Sarah’s nude body back and forth with each word, finally releasing her and throwing the body high into the air, before she splashed into the pool. Sarah sank a few feet under the water and started to swim to the top. The situation was bad, but it had felt nice finally having control of her own limbs again. Not having her legs spread wide for Marissa to examine, and most of all having the ability to use her hands to cover up again. Sarah quickly resurfaced and jumped out of the pool. She raced to the house to get inside, but when she tried the door was locked. “Shit”, she thought. She walked a few feet to the left but that door was locked as well. Then she saw her friends faces appear out of a 2nd story window.

Christine called out to the naked girl, “You can try all the doors you want but we locked them all! It might be dangerous trying the front door anyways since the neighbors will definitely see you!”

Christine was right, the neighbors were having a cookout and would absolutely see her naked if she tried moving to the front yard.

“Since we don’t know where the boys are you can either wait out here until they come back, or you can do a quick task for us.” Said Marissa

“Can I get dressed once I do the task?” asked Sarah, with her arms covering her private bits.

“We’ll see if you behave” said Christine, “but this will be a start, please either do a handstand for two minutes, or you can show off for the boys!”

The girls have already seen every inch of Sarah, she really didn’t want to do a handstand as it would expose her kitty further, plus she was outside so she risked the neighbors seeing her, but it was a much better option that having the boys examine her. Plus she did gymnastics as a kid. Two minutes is a long time, but it was doable.

Sarah got on her hands, she struggled at first and only made it 10 seconds. She noticed her friends were recording video on their phones. “Guys do you have to take a video? Don’t you already have enough on me today!?”

“The more you talk the more time you waste!” said Christine who was clearly enjoying her friend’s torture.

Sarah tried again, her legs flailing helplessly in the air. She could only imagine the detailed view her friends were getting from above. Once again she fell after only 30 seconds. On her third try she really got her balance going. The force of gravity was pulling her down, but her skinny arms held up. It was torturous on her arms as she wasn’t used to holding handstands this long. She felt like she could collapse at any minute. Over a minute in, and she was tipping over. She fluttered her legs for balance, and eventually spread her legs wide in the air to regain the balance she had almost lost. She regained her balance and aligned her body straight again, but shivered at the thought of what was just captured from above. Finally, she collapsed. She had lasted as long as she thought humanly possible. It was definitely over two minutes, and she was happy this nightmare was over. She could come inside before the boys came out.

“1:58 seconds!” Christine yelled out “Try again!”

“GUYS THIS IS WAY OVER THE LINE, WE’RE TALKING ABOUT TWO SECONDS IN LET ME INSIDE!” Sarah was becoming desperate.

“Sorry but you can only come in once you get to two minutes, you better hurry up, I see someone pulling into the driveway” Marissa said. The girls were hysterically laughing from inside, and the wide eyed face of Sarah was worth a million dollars to the girls, who were still videotaping the ordeal.

The car pulled up and out came Charles, Ray, and Vince. They had just driven to pick up a pizza. Sarah was terrified and immediately ran into the bushes for cover.
The boys decided to eat the pizza in the backyard, no more than 20 feet away from Sarah. Sarah was absolutely petrified the boys would see her. She was shaking with fear. She prayed the boys would get inside as quickly as possible and leave a door unlocked. About 5 minutes after the boys started eating Sarah looked up and saw the 2nd story window open. Christine’s head poked out and she yelled out to the boys, “Has anyone seen Sarah out there? We haven’t seen her in like 30 minutes!”

“We haven’t seen her!” Charles yelled back.

“Well if you do can you let us know? Last we saw she was practicing handstands. We got bored and came inside but it’s been a long time now, we assumed she’d be back inside by now.”

“No problem ladies, we’re coming inside for the night soon. My friends are sleeping over. I got a call from my parents and they won’t be home tonight. They’ll be back tomorrow morning around 9 am. You guys are more than welcome to stay over as well. I’ll lock up when we come in. Sarah has a key; she probably went to the convenience store nearby.”

Sarah’s heart sank. Her plan to sneak inside was now ruined. She would be forced to be outside naked until she could perform a two minute handstand, and to make it worse the boys could easily just look out a window to see her predicament. She would do anything to avoid being naked around the boys. Minutes later the boys finished up their pizza, came inside, and locked up.

Christine’s head popped out the window. “Alright Sarah your up again, remember you can’t come inside unless you give us a two minute handstand.” Sarah had been locked outside for nearly an hour now, and she was getting cold.

“Please let me inside, it’s freezing out here!” Sarah yelled back.

“You haven’t been behaving at all. You should be thankful I didn’t tell the boys you were hiding in the bushes. Now I could tell by your face when Ray showed up that you don’t want him taking a look at your goods. Do the handstand and come inside, it’s really simple.” Christine replied back.

Sarah had no choice; she was completely defeated but was also absolutely desperate to get inside. She got on her hands, but fell down quickly. Then tried again and lasted maybe 40 seconds. She looked up and saw her friends recording her. The thought of all the naked footage they had sent a chill down her spine. She tried with all her strength one more time. This time her body was straight and balanced for a long time. She was up at least a minute and a half when she started to lose balance. Her momentum was bringing her straight to the living room window. “OH SHIT!” She thought to herself. She desperately tried to reclaim her balance but gravity was too much. She soon slammed right up against the window, and if the boys were inside playing video games, which they often did, they were sure to have a great view from Sarah’s belly button to her feet. Her vagina was surely exposed to everyone inside. There was no way the boys didn’t notice, as Sarah made a loud crashing sound when she hit the window. Sarah’s face was now burning red, and more tears streamed from her face. She couldn’t believe the utter humiliation she felt now being exposed to her brother and friends. She immediately got out of her handstand and ran back into the bushes.

30 seconds went by and Sarah heard a door unlock. Marissa came outside and went right to the bushes. She was crying with laughter. “OMG Sarah you have to see the video we have of you crashing into the window, its fucking hilarious! That last handstand was only 1:56 but since you gave a show to the boys we’re letting you inside.”

Sarah came out of the bushes, defeated. She covered with her hands and walked behind Marissa to the unlocked door. “Hands down” Said Marissa, “were going to send those photos out to people if you keep doing that.” Sarah put her hands down but noticed they were about to enter the living room door where the boys were.

“Please don’t make me enter that room naked Marissa”

“Well it’s either that or you can stay out here for the rest of the night.”

“Why are you guys doing this to me? All I wanted to do was take a shower to clean up, and this has become the worst day of my life for absolutely no reason, I’ve never done anything to you guys but be a good friend.”

“We think it’s funny to watch you squirm like this! Besides it’ll loosen you up and you won’t be so uptight. Now are you coming inside or not?”

“I’d do anything to be inside but please don’t make me come into the living room naked and uncovered with my brother and his friends in there.”

“They already saw your vagina when you slammed into the window trying to do that handstand, just suck it up and come on in so you can warm up and get dressed.”
Sarah had no choice, and got hope when Marissa said she would be getting dressed. “OK” Sarah thought to herself, “I just got to RUN though the living room uncovered. It’ll be 5 seconds max and they already saw my vag. I can do this.”

Sarah finally built up enough courage to do it, she opened the living room door, brought herself inside and started to run as fast as she could. She got a few steps in when she noticed the living room did not contain the boys.

“Marissa” Sarah was skeptical, “where are the boys?” Sarah had instinctively covered up with her hands again. Marissa didn’t say a word and just swatted the hands away.

“Ah shit I was really hoping they were in here. I guess they’re in Charles’s room grabbing a board game or something.”
Last edited by ENFobsessed on Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

Part 3

Sarah was relieved and angry at the same time. On one hand the boys had not seen her handstand debacle, and she was not exposed to them. At the same time she was furious at her friends. They had been torturing her all day, taking intimate videos and pictures. She really thought that she had exposed her vagina to her brother and friends doing that handstand. Thankfully she did not.

“You better get to your room fast before the boys decide to start drinking beers down here” Marissa advised. “And remember no covering.”

Sarah decided the best course of action was to run to her room, and that’s exactly what she did. When she finally made it Christine greeted her with a giant smile, and the video camera rolling. Sarah’s hands once again went to cover her privates.

“Well since you didn’t do a two minute handstand or give the boys a show, now you have to do a seductive dance for us on camera.” Christine didn’t mind Sarah’s act of modesty, it made her laugh actually. But Marissa soon came in the door and swatted poor Sarah’s hands down again.

Sarah stood in front of the video camera absolutely frozen. She had no idea what to do, but then Christine said, “Listen Sarah, all day you’ve been a pain in the ass, this was supposed to end with you exposing your butt to me in the shower, but now it’s turned into a whole ordeal. Just give us a quick seductive dance, if you don’t I’m either calling in the boys or sending these pictures and videos to them. If you do it though, you can start to get dressed.”

Sarah got the message real quick. She started to move her hips. It was extremely uncomfortable to look at. It looked like she had never danced before. She shook her ass at the camera with little enthusiasm, and then turned around and kind of shuffle stepped side to side while clicking her fingers. Christine and Marissa were absolutely howling with laughter. “Grab your boobs and shake them!” Christine yelled out. Sarah obliged but it was half assed.

“Well that was an absolutely pathetic dance, no wonder you can never get any boys” said Christine, “anyways a deal is a deal, here is a sock. You can start getting dressed now!”

Sarah couldn’t believe it, after all the hours of humiliation she endured today, she got one fucking sock. She was exposed in the shower, forced to bend over, had her ass and vagina examined very closely by her friends. Then was locked outside for an hour and forced to do naked handstands, only to think she had been exposed to the boys. Now she was dancing on camera and all she had to show for it was one fucking sock. Sarah broke down and sobbed.

Christine felt badly with how she was treating her best friend. “Fuck I’m sorry Sarah, I just got caught up in the moment. It’s been hilarious from my end but I can see you’re really hurt.” Christine reached into her pocket and pulled out another sock. “You can have both socks, and I’ll only make you do one more thing, then you can get dressed and these pictures will be history.”

Sarah grabbed the other sock and put it on. She didn’t say a word, she just stared at her friends, waiting for her last embarrassing task.

“Sarah, please get on your bed, lay on your back with your legs spread out, and put your hands over your head. Marissa and I will each explore your body and take any pictures we want for 2 minutes each. That’s the time your handstand would have been. I think this task is embarrassing enough for you to get both your bra and panties back.” Christine said.

“I thought I could get fully dressed after this?” Sarah responded, more desperate than ever to be clothed.

“We have the whole night ahead of us, we don’t want to stop the fun so fast. Besides no matter what happens next I’m going to bring you out to the boys, I would think you’d want to be in your underwear for that.” Christine said.

Once again Sarah was defeated, and now no matter what she knew the boys were getting some sort of show from her. She wanted to be in her underwear, she needed some sort of modesty for the day. Sarah got on her back, and spread her legs wide. All day she had been naked, but this task made her feel the most exposed. Her pussy lips slightly parted, and she felt the cold breeze on her privates. Marissa approached the naked girl first with her cell phone. She used her fingers to part Sarah’s pussy, then took a picture inside her. Then she put a finger around her asshole and started to pluck the long hairs she had seen before.

“OUCH” Sarah exclaimed as she felt a hair get plucked from her butt.

Try and relax Sarah “said Marissa. “It looks like you just missed a few hairs while shaving the other day.” Sarah was having trouble being still as Marissa was playing with her vagina and plucking hairs. Marissa then became bold and stuck a finger in her butt. Sarah gasped, and Marissa made sure to capture Sarah’s face on camera for it.

“My god if we ever showed these pictures and videos from today you’d be ruined” Marissa said. Sarah knew it too, but she had no choice, she had to endure the embarrassment for just a few minutes longer. Then she would finally be clothed. Marissa had about 10 more seconds when there was a knock at the bedroom door.

“Who is it” Sarah asked, “still laying on her bed spread eagle.

“It’s Vince, can I come in?”

“Not now Vince, we’re busy.” Sarah responded, her heart was racing inside.

“Nonsense, come on in!” Christine exclaimed, opening the bedroom door for Vince.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” Sarah let out an embarrassed scream; she jumped from the bed and desperately looked around her bedroom for something to cover with. Marissa had cleaned out the room well, she had no choice but to crouch naked in the corner of the wall in front of Vince.

Vince was intrigued with the naked girl in the corner of the room. “I figured you guys were up to something, while we were up in Charles’s room, I heard a loud bang. I looked out the window and saw Sarah was naked. I figured she’d be dressed by now but then heard a bunch of commotion in here and decided to check it out.

Sarah wanted to die, all day she had been humiliated by girls, but now there was a boy in the room staring at her naked body.

“I’m glad you came!” Chrsitine said “We’ve been trying to show off her goods to you guys all day but we kept missing you. Sarah was just finishing up her last task. Sarah get back on the bed and spread so we can give you your underwear back.”

“No way” said Sarah, “that was for you two only, “please don’t make me expose myself like that in front of Vince.”

“If you’re going to be difficult I’ll just catch Vince up to speed without your co-operation.” Christine whipped out her phone and opened up the first picture of the day. Sarah was in the shower with just her butt exposed. Then Christine swiped to the second shower picture, with Sarah’s front side showing. Then Vince was shown the pictures of Sarah bent over, and the close ups of her privates with the stray hairs. They showed him the handstand videos and her terrible attempt at a sexy dance. Finally they showed her whole ordeal with Marissa a few minutes ago, and the gasp she let out when a finger slipped inside her.

“WOW I should have been hanging out with you girls all day!” Vince said, “Can you send me those pictures?”

“Only if Sarah doesn’t listen to us. You hear that Sarah, get on that bed and spread eagle for us or else I’m sending these pictures to Vince to keep. You still owe me two minutes, and I’m giving Vince a minute as well.”

Sarah was devastated, Vince had now been caught up on the entire day and seen everything she had to offer. She was dejected; she stood up and lay eagle on the bed. She felt the stare of Vince’s eyes on her naked body. Her soul burned with embarrassment.

The entire room lit up with laughter and Sarah heard Vince yell, “Hey Ray, Charles, get in Sarah’s room now shes naked guys!”

Once again Sarah jumped up from her bed and crouched in the corner of the room. “NO PLEASE DON’T BRING MY BROTHER AND RAY IN HERE, I’LL DO ANYTHING!”

But it was too late. Ray and Charles heard the commotion and were in the room within seconds. “YOU WEREN'T KIDDING SHES BUTT NAKED!” Ray said with delight.

Charles just stood their staring at his sister. He had a weird feeling inside; he loved his sister, and felt bad for her, but also found this nude exposure to be a funny practical joke. He said nothing, but felt like speaking up to stop the madness.

“Let me catch the boys up to speed.” Said Christine, and once again took out her phone to show Ray and Charles the pictures and videos from the day.
Sarah was crouched in the corner with tears streaming down her face. The boys had now seen everything, and she knew what was next.

“OK Sarah, now that everyone in the room is up to speed you need to get on the bed and spread out for us. You still owe me 2 minutes, and each of the boys will get one minute. If you don’t do this I’m going to send the boys these files to keep forever.”

“I don’t want a minute with my sister that’s gross, keep me out of this,” Said Charles. “I’m just going to watch you guys and make sure this doesn’t go too far.”

“Suit yourself” said Christine. “I think Sarah is embarrassed enough as is, I just wanted to make it fair for everyone. Now get on the bed and spread em Sarah!”

Sarah got out of her corner of the room, teary eyed, laid on her back, and spread her legs. There was nothing left for the imagination now for anyone in the room. They all looked at her well-kept pubic hair, the folds in her vagina, and her glorious D cup breasts.

Christine’s 2 minutes had started and she spent most of it fondling Sarah’s breasts. She opened up her pussy lips a bit, but wasn’t all that interested in it. Then Christine started tickling Sarah. She was attacking the poor girl’s sides and underarms. Sarah was furiously wriggling in laughing pain. “OMG PLEASE STOP CHRISTINE!” but Christine loved that she was tickle torturing her naked friend in front of everyone.

“I have 30 seconds left and I’m going to use it all to tickle you, I hope you don’t have to pee!” and for the next 30 seconds Christine attacked all the sensitive areas on Sarah. She tickled her sides, her armpits, and her vag. She wanted to tickle Sarah’s feet but forgot that she had socks on.

Sarah had not gone to the bathroom in hours and was desperate to use the restroom. She was just milliseconds away from peeing in front of the entire room. Finally Christine stopped, her time was up. For once today god was on her side, and spared her the embarrassment of wetting herself.

“Vince your up next!” said Christine.

Vince approached the girl and was just overall very curious about her body. He caressed her breasts, and then put his hands on her vagina. He started to rub and accidentally touched her clitoris. Her hips bucked in the air and the room roared with laughter.

“Looks like she liked that!” Christine said, “Is she wet?”

Vince’s fingers examined the girl, “A little but not really.” He continued to insert his fingers inside and out of her for the next 20 seconds, but then his minute was done. By the time he finished Sarah was much wetter. She tried not to give anything away, but all you had to do was look between her legs.

“OK Ray, you have the last minute and then we told Sarah she could have her underwear back.

Sarah was the most embarrassed about Ray’s minute. After all she had a crush on the guy, and always imaged a more private intimate moment with him. Instead she was being utterly humiliated in front of a room full of people, including her brother.

Ray looked between her legs and immediately said, “My god Vince you got her real worked up.” Ray inserted his fingers and worked her vagina for 30 seconds. Sarah was now very quietly moaning in front of everyone. Christine pulled out her cell phone camera and recorded the soft moans. Ray pulled out his fingers. “For my last 30 seconds can the entire room get around Sarah for a quick selfie?”

Everyone minus Charles hopped on the bed for a picture.

“Charles take the photo with Christine’s camera!” Ray said, “And girls make sure Sarah’s legs are spread as wide as they can go.”

Charles took Christine’s cell phone for the photo. Christine and Marissa held Sarah’s legs wide apart and pointed at her pussy. Vince was touching Sarah’s breast with his tongue out, and Ray inserted his fingers that were just inside her pussy, right into her mouth. Sarah did not except the fingers to be put in her mouth, and her eyes had a look of disgust and confusion on them. It was at that moment, that her brother took the most embarrassing photo ever taken of her.

The entire room went over to review the photo. The girls were dying with laughter, “SARAH OMG YOUR PUSSY IS SO WET IN THIS PHOTO, AND YOU CAN'T MISS IT BECAUSE WE'RE POINTING AT YOU HAHAHAHA.”

The boys were looking at her facial expression, “She looks mortified, her face is red, you can’t even tell the color or her skin. Her eyes make it look like she just tasted something AWFUL!”

Sarah wanted to crawl in a hole and die. At this point she was once again crouched in the corner of her room.

“Sarah come look at this picture it’s hilarious. Everyone has already seen everything so no need to cover.”

Sarah didn’t move though. She was too dejected and she knew how bad the picture was.

“Alright Sarah I’ll go grab your underwear.” Christine said.

“Wait” Ray stopped her, “We have the house to ourselves for the rest of the night, and Sarah doesn’t want those photos to get out. Why don’t we just keep her naked the rest of the night?”

For the millionth time today Sarah’s heart sank. Besides her socks she was about to have some clothing for the first time in hours, and now Ray was suggesting otherwise.

“Guys I’m begging you, please let me wear my underwear. This is becoming cruel and unusual punishment, and I haven’t done anything to deserve this. You guys know more about my body than I’d ever thought you’d know. Have some compassion and let me put come clothes on.”

Christine gave it some thought. On one hand Sarah had been good for the last task and was promised her clothing. But on the other hand, why let her get dressed? They had all night before Sarah’s parents came home, all of her clothes were hidden, and they had blackmail on her to continue the fun. Christine looked around the room and saw everyone clearly enjoying themselves, even Charles to a certain degree was looking at his sister with interest. Not sexual, more just curiosity. Christine had determined Sarah’s fate.

“Sarah, I love you like a sister so please don’t take this personally. After tonight the pictures and videos we took are going to be deleted forever. We’re going to stretch out the fun for as long as we can, and hopefully you can forgive me in the near future.”

“Please don’t make me stay naked all night.” Sarah desperately whispered.

But the decision was final. “Marissa can you go in the living room and clean out anything Sarah can use to cover herself?” Christine asked.

Charles then chimed in, “You know what guys, I don’t think we have to do that. My sister doesn’t want the pictures to get out, she’ll do what we say from here on out. Besides if we tear up the entire house we won’t have enough time to clean up tomorrow before my parents get home.”
Christine thought for a moment. After a couple of minutes she decided to give Sarah a test.

“OK Sarah, your brother thinks we can trust you. Can you do me a favor and please lie on your back and spread for us again? I need you to insert any finger into your vagina and sing happy birthday to us.”

Sarah was beyond mortified at the request, but she had no choice. Those pictures could never get out. She slowly made her way to the bed, and spread her legs so everyone, once again, was staring at her pussy. She inserted her middle finger and started to sing, “Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!” This went on until she finished the song.

Christine made sure to record the ordeal on her phone, and she smiled wide with pride. She loved having this power over Sarah; she would never be able to describe the feeling.

“Wonderful job Sarah!” Christine said with glee. “You can take your fingers out but please stay on your back.” Christine stood on the bed over Sarah’s head. She bent down and grabbed Sarah’s ankles. Christie lifted them high in the air so her ass and vagina were pointing at Marissa and the boys. Her bottom was lifted in the air about half a foot.

“Hey Ray, while Sarah was in the shower she told me you were an ass man. She was afraid she had a flat ass and it's by far her greatest insecurity. What do you think of her butt?”

Sarah was ready to kill someone. Not only was her most insecure part of her body on display for everybody, but Christine had now told her crush embarrassing details about her inner thoughts. She was hoping this would all stay a secret between the girls.

“Well I definitely love asses,” Ray was examining Sarah’s privates closely, “She definitely is on the flatter side but it’s still a nice butt. Her pussy and tits are by far her best feature though. The folds on her vagina are nice and tucked in. I like that”

The detailed analysis by her crush killed Sarah on the inside. A hot flash of embarrassment rushed throughout her body.

Then Vince chimed in, "Honestly Sarah's not wrong, her but is flat! It's no big deal though, she's got the best tits I've ever seen."

"That's good to know isn't is Sarah!" Christine was teasing the poor girl, "any thoughts for the rest of the room? She's really self conscious so I think the thoughts of the room would help."

"I think she has a right to be self conscious, it's really flat. Sarah we should start going to the gym together, I can help you work your glutes if you want." Marissa said.

Then Charles chimed in, "Sarah has always been mortified of her butt. As kids she misbehaved once and my mom bent her over the knee. My mother was going to spank her bare assed but she kicked and screamed because she was mortified at the thought of her butt exposed to me. My mom ended up letting her go," Charles had his face a mere inches from her ass and started to examine his sister.

Sarah instinctively used her hands to cover her privates. The embarrassment was too much for her. This was her little brother, she was humiliated being exposed to family like this.

Everyone in the room giggled when Sarah went to cover herself.

"Really Sarah?" Charles said as he swatted away her hands.

He opened up her cheeks to look at her asshole and also got an intimate view of her vagina. "Honestly sis you have nothing to worry about, your body is a hundred times better than most girls!" Charles then gave her butt a good slap and walked away.

Sarah's had a hot flash of embarrassment when her brother examined the goods like that. After all she spent her teenage life trying to hide her insecurities. He was family, and she had to live with him for the rest of her life!

“See Sarah, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!” Christine said as she let go of the poor girl’s legs.

Her butt being displayed and explicitly analyzed would haunt Sarah for a long time. She didn't like people looking at it in jeans, this was taking it to another cruel level.

“OK Charles I think Sarah has proven to us that she’ll be a good girl from here on out. Just to reiterate, Sarah you have to do everything we say or I’ll keep these photos and send them to everyone in this room. Now please give me back your socks.”
Last edited by ENFobsessed on Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

Part 4

A devastated Sarah took off her socks and gave them back to Sarah, “Here are my socks Christine, you got me good and I’m going to do anything you guys tell me to.” Sarah replied.

“Good, now I don’t know about you guys but I’m starving. I know the boys just had pizza but I need to eat. Girls you want to have dinner in the kitchen?”

“Sure!” replied Marissa.

“I know we just ate but we’ll drink beers with you ladies” said Ray, “Isn’t that right boys!”

“It sure is.” The other two said in unison.

All six people were sitting around the kitchen table, eating left over food and drinking beers. Even though she was still naked, Sarah was relieved to have her bottom half covered by the kitchen table, and she had an arm across her tits. It was the most decent she looked in hours. Ray came over to the naked girl and gave her a beer.

“I bet you need one of these” he said, “I’m sorry I kept you naked, but honestly you look amazing.”

Sarah was flattered but too drained from the entire day to take it seriously. “Thanks Ray, she said as she took the beer.”

Just as Sarah started to drink Christine looked over and saw Sarah starting to let her guard down a little bit. The whole point of keeping Sarah naked for the night was to have some fun with her. “Hey Sarah, while you drink that beer can you please stand up. We can’t see your goods from this side of the table. Don’t cover up or sit down until we all finish our food. Just stay in that spot.”

Sarah stood up and drank her beer. Everyone was eating, enjoying conversation, and taking the more than occasional peek at Sarah. Sarah was starting to get tired from standing for so long, but more importantly, she was getting desperate to pee. The last time she went to the bathroom was right before her shower. She had almost peed herself earlier when Christine was tickling her, and that was a whole hour ago. The beer wasn’t helping. She looked at the table and noticed Christine still had one bite of pasta left.” She started doing the pee dance, desperately trying to hold it in.

“What’s up Sarah?” Christine asked. But everyone knew what was up.

“I really have to pee Christine, can I please go to the bathroom.” Sarah couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth. She was asking for permission to pee in her own house.

“I’m sorry not yet, I only have a bite left I won’t be long, then after we can accompany you to the bathroom.”

Time wasn’t on Sarah’s side, any minute she was going to pee herself. Her pee-pee dance was getting more desperate, and she was grabbing her crotch to try and hold it in.

“Hey Sarah, I know you have to pee, but please don’t cover your pussy. I consider that covering”

Sarah removed her hands and desperately swayed her body from side to side. She started doing tippy taps with her feet to settle her bladder down. She was staring at the clock, time was moving in slow motion. Her thoughts were consumed with reliving herself. Three minutes had gone by. She glanced at Christine’s plate. She hadn’t touched her last bite yet. If Christine had any mercy for her she would just eat the last bite and let her go to the bathroom. She knew Christine wasn’t going to eat it until she wet herself. Sarah was sick and tired of being degraded all day. There was only so much a person could take. She had to pee, and nothing would stop her. Without warning Sarah sprinted to the bathroom.

“SHES RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM, STOP HER!” Christine screamed.

Marissa, Ray, and Vinnie chased after the poor girl, but she was many steps ahead of them. She made it to the bathroom; she locked the door, sat on the toilet and peed. She may have still been naked, but for the first time in a very long time she had a win. She had privacy, and she was able to use the bathroom like a normal person.

But the freedom of privacy only lasted for about 10 seconds. She heard her friends directly in front of the bathroom door giggling. Then she saw the doorknob turn. Vinnie picked the lock, and it only took him a few seconds.

“STAND HER UP AND BRING HER TO THE KITCHEN, SHE WAS TOLD TO STAY PUT UNTIL I FINISH EATING!” Christine was pissed, she was drunk with power.

Sarah had only peed a few seconds; she had held this one in for hours. She needed more time and she was sick of being bullied. “LET ME FUCKING PEE, YOU”VE HAD YOUR WAY WITH ME ALL DAY GIVE ME 5 SECONDS OF PRIVACY!”

But Vinnie and Ray didn’t listen. The grabbed Sarah by the arms and lifted her up off the potty. Sarah tried to stop her flow but it was too late. Pee dripped down her legs, and onto the floor. The boys continued to carry the girl through the living room, and into the kitchen where they placed her in the spot she stood before. Sarah tried everything to stop the pee coming out, she crossed her legs, she used her hands to cover her crotch, but it was useless. Pee was flying all over the house. It was on the two boys, living room furniture, and carpet. There were pools of it in the bathroom, and once she was placed in her standing spot, she continued to pee on herself for another 15 seconds.

Sarah started to cry all over again. She wasn’t even allowed the dignity to pee, and was currently standing in a pool of her own urine. The house and her legs reeked.

“Jesus Sarah I told you to stand right fucking there until I finished eating, I was almost fucking done too.” She then proceeded to eat her last bite. “See, that took one fucking second. Now you’re going to have to clean up the house.”

Sarah stood in her urine absolutely speechless. Then Marissa spoke up, “I got it all on tape, from the moment we barged into the bathroom to just now, I have it all on video!”

Sarah’s day was getting worse by the second.

“Please send me the video Marissa, actually send everyone in here the video. Boys I’m going to send you all the photos and videos we took of Sarah today.” Christine said.

“WHAT!?!?” for the first time all day Sarah was scared, very scared. She had done many embarrassing things today to keep this stuff from getting out. Now all of her efforts were being thrown out the window. “I did everything you said! You guys have put your fingers inside me, you’ve taken close up pictures of my privates, you locked me outside naked. I needed one private moment to myself and you wouldn’t even give me that. Enough is enough please delete the pictures!” Sarah was desperate.

“I’m sorry but I told you to stand still until everyone finished their meals. I was clearly not done eating and you not only ran away, but tried to lock us all out of the bathroom as well. You can’t just go unpunished.” And just like that Christine hit the send button. Now everyone in the room had both the videos and pictures from today.

Sarah was crushed. This whole day was officially going to be immortalized forever. She walked to the couch and grabbed a blanket to wrap herself in.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Christine asked.

“I’m covering myself up for once, I’ve been naked for the past 7 hours. You’ve sent my nudes out so I’m done listening to you.”

Christine had completely lost track of time. Sarah had been naked ever since her shower around 5 pm. It was now almost 2 am. “Take that blanket off right now or else I’ll post your nudes to Instagram.” Christine held up Sarah’s phone.

Sarah immediately dropped the blanket. “How did you get my phone and how did you unlock it?”

“Your phone was in the living room this entire time. I asked Charles to give me your pin while you were in the bathroom, I can’t believe you don’t have a finger print set on it! All your social media accounts had the passwords saved.”

“I’m sorry Sarah; if I knew she was going to use it against you like this I wouldn’t have given her your pin.” Charles said. Her brother was clearly feeling terrible for her, but didn’t want to be the one to stop everyone else’s fun.

“Promise me you guys won’t send my nudes to anyone else. My nudes stay in this room, deal?”

“No deal” Christine was grinning, “You have to do everything I say until we let you get dressed again, once that happens than it’s a deal.”

“OK, said Sarah.”

“Now first thing is first, we need to wipe your vagina. Please lie on your back and spread your legs. Marissa can you go find some toilet paper or wet wipes?” Christine said.

For what felt like the hundredth time today Sarah lay horizontal with her legs spread out and vagina exposed to her friends. Vince was now filming on his phone. Marissa found some toilet paper and came back.

“Actually I don’t want her pee to seep through the paper and reach my hands, can you go back and find wet wipes?” Christine asked

Christine was clearly enjoying Sarah’s prolonged embarrassment and wanted to keep it going. Sarah didn’t dare move, but her friends had taken too long to wipe her. Her pee had already dripped down her legs and onto a lot of the furniture. All the extra drops had dried up by now.

“Marissa go to my parents bathroom under their sink!” Sarah called out. She wanted her humiliation done as quickly as possible and thought that her directions to the wet wipes would speed this up.

Christine was happy that they had degraded Sarah so much; she was now helping with her own humiliation.

Marissa came with the wet wipes and gave them to Christine. Christine took one out and placed it on Sarah’s vagina. She made sure to get deep just to see the uncomfortable look on Sarah’s face. She whipped up and down for a prolonged period of time. She was having fun with it. Then see held it up for Vince’s camera.
“See the little pee pee drops on the wipes!” Christine pointed out with delight. “Now let’s check for poo poo, Marissa and Ray can you each grab one of her legs and lift?”

Both Marissa and Ray lifted Sarah so her ass was in the air. Christine took another wipe and started exploring her asshole with it. All the friends once again were enjoying the uncomfortable squirming look on Sarah’s face. Vince took a close up of her reaction to her butt being wiped.

“Well looks like there’s no poo. Alright now that Sarah has clean privates she can start cleaning up the house, then we’ll bathe her. Boys feel free to change if you need to. Thanks for lifting her off the toilet for me.” Christine instructed.
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

Part 5

Vince and Ray left the room as Sarah had accidentally sprayed them with pee. Sarah started grabbing household cleaning products and cleaning the house while Marissa captured it all on video. Christine went to the thermostat and changed the temperature to 55 degrees.

“Well since you wanted that blanket so badly I decided to make the room more comfortable for you.” Christine said.

It took a few minutes but the room was freezing, even for the clothed people it was cold, but Sarah was visibly shivering. She wouldn’t complain though, she couldn’t risk her nudes on social media. She was thankful to have a physical task to keep her warm, even if it was degrading. Both boys came back to the living room with new clothes and noticed Sarah’s nipples immediately.

“Holy shit, look how hard her nipples are dude!” Ray said with joy.

“Sarah please stop cleaning and stand in the front of the TV for a moment.” Christine said.

Sarah dropped her cleaning supplies and walked to the front of the living room. Christine came up to Sarah and twisted her nipple. “Oh yeah her nipples are really hard, anyone else want to feel them?”

Of course everyone accepted the offer. For the next few moments her hard nipples were being felt by everyone in the room. Sarah looked at the clock; she was exhausted, and ready for this naked ordeal to end. It was 3 am. Once all hands released from her nipples Christine instructed Sarah to keep cleaning. Sarah cleaned the house while the rest of the crew watched TV. Of course the boys would constantly divert their eyes from the television over to the naked girl. Even though it had been hours they still enjoyed the sight of a nude Sarah. After all she was considered one of the prettiest girls in school. Christine and Marissa would stare every now and then, but mostly to keep an eye on Sarah and to make sure she didn’t try and cover. Sarah deep cleaned the house for the next hour; she wanted to make sure the house didn’t reek of pee when her parents came home. When she finished the deep clean she put away the supplies and came back to the living room.
“I’m finished cleaning.” Sarah announced to the room.

“You did a really good job too; I would never have been able to guess you had just peed everywhere. Ok you can go clean up and take a shower now.” Sarah was thrilled, it seemed as though she did such a good job cleaning that Christine was allowing her some private time to take a shower. Finally some privacy she thought. But as she turned to walk to the bathroom Christine stopped her.

“Don’t go yet, I was just thinking of who was going to bathe you, I’ll come in the bathroom with you, Ray and Vince can you come with me too? I would bring everyone but I don’t think we’ll all fit comfortably in the bathroom.”

Marissa then chimed in, “Well were going to be bored out here, the show is clearly in the bathroom, let’s just all come. Sarah won’t mind she’s been naked for us all day.”

“Your right, I don’t know what I was thinking.” Christine said, “Everyone come along now, let’s bathe Sarah.”

Sarah stepped in the shower and turned the water on. Christine immediately shut it off.

“Not so fast Sarah, you are not to control anything in this shower. Either the boys or I will turn the water on for you, and wipe you and scrub you.”

Sarah stood in the shower waiting for someone to turn the water on. The temperature in the living room was still 55 degrees and she was shivering. She wanted a hot shower to warm up and clean the pee that was still all over her legs.

Christine was enjoying the puppy dog look on Sarah’s face, and had her just standing naked in the shower in front of everybody, waiting for the next 2 minutes. Finally she turned to Marissa to ask about filming, but saw she had already been doing so the entire time. Christine finally turned the water on. It was cold, freezing cold. Sarah couldn’t catch one break all day. Her teeth were chattering, her hands rubbed her body to produce heat. Ray grabbed a rag and put some soap on it. He soaked it in the water and started scrubbing Sarah’s neck, then moved down her back. Then he started rubbing and cleaning her butt, then down the back of her legs. Once her backside was clean he moved to her frontside. He started at her chest, and slowly messaged her boobs with soap. Then he went down to her belly, then pussy. He made sure to take a long time on both her tits and vagina, then scrubbed her legs free from pee.

“OK I think she’s clean now.” Said Ray

“You can step out of the shower now” Said Christine as she shut the water off.

Sarah was visibly cold. Her nipples were even harder than they were in the living room, and she had goose bumps all over her skin.
It was now 5 am and everyone was exhausted.

“I think it’s time for bed now.” Christine said, “boys I hate to stop the show but I think us girls are going to Sarah’s room to sleep for the night. Sarah you’ll remain naked while you sleep.”

“We’ve had enough fun with her for the day; I think it’s time to let her get dressed. Besides we only kept her naked to entertain the boys. If they’re going to bed in Charles’s room then what’s the point? Besides we need to make sure Sarah isn’t naked, and her room is put together by the time her parents come home.” Marissa said.

“That’s fine with me,” Christine said as she threw Sarah a pair of white bra and panties, “Sarah, isn’t it funny how this whole ordeal started with you refusing to show me your butt in the shower, and now it ends with you naked in front of all of us in the shower!”

“Sure Christine.” Said Sarah, not wanted to piss her off anymore. “Can I please have a towel to dry off with?”

“No” said Christine “You’ve been naked for 11 hours I’d think you’d want to put those on as quickly as possible.”

She did, and accepted the fact that she would not be able to dry off for a few more minutes. She put on the underwear, but it immediately became see through since her body was wet.

“Well a deal is a deal, your now clothed, and your torture is over. Hopefully next time I peek at you in the shower you’ll just show me your butt and we won’t have to go through this ordeal.” Christine said with an insensitive smile.

Sarah didn’t say a word. She was humiliated and exhausted. She wanted to disappear from the world. The boys went to bed and the girls went to Sarah’s room. They slowly put everything back together. Sarah finally had access to any clothes she wanted. For the last time today she stripped naked in front of the girls, and put on a comfortable pair of pajamas. It was true, she had no aversion to being naked in front of her friends anymore, but it was not worth the price she paid. The girls went to bed, and Sarah picked up her phone for the first time in hours. She went to go on Instagram, but she was no longer logged in. When she tried to log in, her password didn’t work. She tried her usual password again but no go. She tried a third time and once again, it didn’t work. She did a password reset and she didn’t receive an email. Her heart was racing, what the fuck was going on?

“Christine!” Sarah said with a tone of fear in the back of her throat. “Christine wake up!”

“What is it”, Christine said groggily

“Did you change my Instagram password?”

“Yes I changed both your Instagram and Facebook passwords. I also changed your email and phone number to mine so I’ll get your password reset information.”

“WHY!?!?”

“You’ll see tomorrow, I’ll give you your login credentials at 5 pm tomorrow.”

“GIVE THEM TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH, I’VE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK TODAY! I WON’T LET YOU SLEEP UNTIL I LOG INTO MY ACCOUNTS!”

“Fine, if you going to be that way I’ll just go home. I’ll text you your info tomorrow bye!” and just like that Christine walked out the door.

Sarah’s heart was racing, she couldn’t sleep. She put her head down on the pillow, but tossed and turned, thinking of the memories from today. All the detailed views the boys had of her, all the damaging video and pictures that were taken, but worst of all, what was on her social media account. Christine was one of her best friends, but that had all changed over the course of a day. Even still, Sarah doubted Christine could be so cruel as to post her nudes on social media. She was probably just messing with her. After a couple hours, Sarah finally went to sleep.

The next morning was an awkward breakfast to say the least. Sarah woke up and Marissa, Vince, Ray, and Charles were already eating breakfast and coffee at the kitchen table.

“Good morning sweetie, how was your night last night?” Sarah’s mom asked.

The room lit up with smiles, and Sarah just let out a meek, “Good.”

“Anything interesting happen?” her mom asked

“No mom.”

“Fine I’ll leave you guys alone” and with that her mom left the kitchen.

Sarah checked her phone; she had at 27 new text messages from all kinds of people. She read the first three
“NICE NUDES, YOU’RE SO HOT, LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD SOME FUN LAST NIGHT!”

Sarah’s face turned red at the table, and everyone noticed.

“Looks like she just found out boys!” Marissa said with Glee

“Why did you do it, I followed your directions,” Asked Sarah who was completely defeated.

“Christine did it because she could and thought it was funny. I told her it was going too far but she did it anyways. You want to see what your profiles look like?” Marissa asked.

“Sure” said Sarah.

Marissa showed Sarah her Instagram profile first. Christine had posted the picture of her bent over in the bathroom exposing her asshole and pussy. It had only been posted for a few hours but already had 362 likes. Her highest amount of likes before this was 101. Then she saw her Facebook profile pic, it was the picture of her spread eagle with the girls pointing at her pussy, and the boys grabbing her boobs and sticking the fingers in her mouth. It got worse though. Christine posted a Facebook album containing everything. For the photos it had her shower pictures that started the mess, followed by her touching her toes and exposing herself. It had her close ups pictures of her vag and butthole, everyone now knew how she kept her pubic hair, and how she missed some long hairs in her butt. There were pictures of her on the bed spread in missionary position, and close up pictures Marissa took of inside her vagina.
Christine had also posted the videos from the night. This was really bad. The videos contained Sarah doing naked handstands in the backyard, gasping at Marissa's finger in her butt, dancing "seductively", being tickled while spread eagle and almost peeing herself, being fingered by both boys and softley moaning. There was also video of her fingering herself and singing happy birthday, having her butt put on display and examined by the room. There was footage of her peeing in the toilet and dragged throughout the house urinating everywhere. Finally there were videos of her privates being wiped by Christine, and her final shower starting with a puppy dog look on her face. She didn’t bother to look at the likes and comments on Facebook. Her life as she knew it was over. Her humiliation was complete.

Sarah was defeated and went in her room to cry. A few hours later Instagram and Facebook deleted the photos due to their no sexual content policy, but the damage was already done. Christine texted Sarah her new passwords right after the photos were deleted. Christine was also kind enough to send her the final stats.

“Hi Sarah, so sorry we paraded you around naked all night last night! Thought you’d be interested in how popular you were today before your posts were deleted. Your Instagram pictures had well over 600 likes. Your Facebook profile pic was popular, but I think your grandma commented and was very confused as to why you posted it LOL. Your Facebook videos were popular as well, TONS of people commented on your peeing video. A lot of people also helped us examine your ass. Final verdict, it's flat! Again grandma was confused by that one. Anyways hope you can forgive me soon, here are you new passwords, cheers!”

The nightmare was over, but she would never live this day down. Sarah felt she could never leave the house again, and spent the rest of the day locked in her room, contemplating what just happened.
Last edited by ENFobsessed on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Amazing story, absolutely loved it! Probably the best ENF story I have read in a long time.

I loved how they were taking photos and videos throughout the story and making her do embarrassing things for the camera. Nudity is embarrassing but having it all immortalised on camera takes it to the next level. The conclusion with everything posted on social media was perfect, it's what really creates lasting embarrassment. The pacing was great and the total length of the story was also perfect.

You have a great writing style, I really hope you write more stories like this in the future.
RandomBeast

Post by RandomBeast »

I am usually more of an ENM fan, but I loved this story.
I also like how they kept taking photos of her and how they made her do naked handstands and made her dance for the camera. My favourite scene was when they all posed for a group photo on the bed with Sarah spread eagle in the middle.
Can you write a similar ENM / SPH (small penis humiliation) story?
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

Glad you liked the story! I'm definitely more of an enf fan but I'd be happy to give an enm story a shot. I'm writing another enf story as we speak but I'll give enm a shot after that.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

I agree, an ENM SPH story similar to this one would also be great.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Love this story, would like Sarah to have a revenge story, where she and her friends get the mean girl back.