Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Liam's Mistake

Post by Themarble »

Hi guys, my name is Liam and I would like to share a story of one of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me all because of a simple mistake that I made one day. I wouldn't say that I am much of an exhibitionist but the thought of doing something that would involve me being completely nude has always excited me but the idea of getting caught has always stopped me from even attempting anything even if I would get a kick out of it, especially living with my parents and younger sister. Anyway enough about me let me tell you about the first mistake that I made.

It all happened on a Saturday so I slept through the morning without having to worry about going to school that day. As I awoke I realised that no one was home and being a 17 year old boy pretty much opened the door to any possibility to do whatever I wanted as I knew that no one was going to be home for quite a while. I figured that as Dad had a pool installed in our backyard that I may as well get some swimming done as it was boiling staying indoors all day playing games. I stripped off my clothes and put on some trunks and made my way outside remembering not to forget my guest towel.

I rushed out as quickly cannonballed into the pool, swam around for about 10 minutes and got out to dry for a bit and get a drink. On my way back to the pool a thought crossed my mind that made me stir a bit in my trunks. No one was home. How about I try and skinny dip a bit, it's not like anyone can see over our fences and no one is going to be home for a long time. I agreed with my inner self and took off my trunks before heading outside and my cock proceeded to get harder and harder with every step. My penis was wobbling due to the size of it as I jumped in. Amazing as it was, completely naked in my backyard, I had a worrying feeling. I got back out and ran to the back door with my semi swinging from side to side and sure enough it was stuck shut. Oh no! I stood there contemplating what to do. Until I summed up the courage to put the towel around my waist which was only just long enough to cover my cock and make my way to the front door which I knew would still be open. Though anyone who would look down would see the bulge that my dick would leave in the front of my towel.

I quickly paced through the side of the house silently cursing to myself for even being stupid enough to get into this type of situation. All I could have hoped for now was that no one was walking past our house or even worse someone that I know, that would be a very embarrassing story to tell someone. As I was about to turn to the door two 13 year old girls noticed me from the other side of the street. If they were two people I didn't know I would be able to barely live with it but as my luck has indicated so far today these girls were quite friendly with my younger sister. I was literally moments away from my front door but to not be rude to the girls which were rapidly approaching I decided to stay and greet them and get inside as quickly as possible.

“Hey! You’re Olivia’s older brother aren't you?” Emma said questioningly eyeing me up and down. Clearly interested in what was making the bulge behind my towel.

I quickly answered that I was but as nervous as I was it was more like a little murmur than an actual reply. Standing almost nude in front of these girls was really starting to make my dick start to stir and I hoped I would not get a hardon in front of these girls as I did not trust in the towel to stay in place if I did and I knew they would see my dick.
I knew the girls could see a bit of movement when Mia the other girl there said.
“I hope your wearing something under that towel or if I were you I’d be freaking out with whatcha wearing ”
At this point the girls were giggling as I could feel myself getting harder and harder under the towel which soon would not be able to do its job. I slowly moved towards the house hoping the girls had finished with their fun.
“Whoa where are you going Liam we would like to take a pic with you.” Mia said with a smirk spread across her face whilst I just stood in place.
Stupidly I agreed hoping that these girls would allow me to just go when they were done with their fun.
“Mia I beg you to let me go first, it's not everyday that I get to take a pic with a hot older guy” Emma beamed loud enough that the neighbours might have heard.
At this point I was getting closer and closer to a full blown boner as I could feel the knot I tied on the side start to give way. This towel was not going to hold up much longer so I politely asked the girls to hurry up.
“ Ok, ok just this once Emma. Let's hurry up though so that Liam can get home fast. For some reason I think he has some business to attend to.” Mia at this point was incontrol of the whole situation so I just hoped it wouldn't take long.
Emma approached my side and stood here holding my waist as my cock was tenting the towel more and more, threatening to unleash itself. It was going to be so obvious to anyone on that photo that I had a hardon growing. I just hoped this would be for their own memories and not shared around their school as I would become the laughing stock whenever I go to pick up my little sister.
“3…..2…..1….”*Flash* Mia took the first photo. Emma at this point was now glowing with excitement looking down at my very apparent full boner whilst I was just happy that I had some cover. As it was now Mia’s turn the two girls were switching places when Mia said
“Liam you must be really excited to have pictures with us.” Her hands were now next to my waist on my towel while Emma took a hold of the phone and pointed it at us.
“Ok guys are you ready? 3.... 2….. 1…..” Right before the flash Mia snatched the towel from around my waist as my boner sprang up. Despair now filling my eyes while Mia was laughing her ass off *flash*. There was now a photo of my boner on one of my sisters classmates phones. Emma’s eyes were now bulging while staring at my cock which was up at the sky, she pointed and exclaimed
“Oh my god its soo big and hard!”
“We should totally send these to his sister.”Mia snickered to which I, standing there completely naked with a boner, pleaded to them that I would do anything they asked. At this point I was trying to hide my cock but there was not much point as I could get it all to fit behind my hands.
“Anything?!?” Emma rushed out to say while Mia pulled Emma towards her and whispered something in her ear. After she had finished laughing and discussing they both said
“Deal”
Oh what have I just gotten myself into, this was going to be so embarrassing.
Jeepman89

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great story Marble. I love these kinds of stories. I can't wait to see what the girls have in store for Liam being at their mercy totally butt naked outside.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Good story, do continue! I hope they get some more embarrassing pictures with him.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

swguy123,
I am going to try and make a new chapter by the end of this week, no promises though. Liam is going to get a lot more embarrassed and infront of more girls.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Chapter 2

“ As you now have to listen to what we say, how about dropping your hands to your sides, huh?” I asked if I could please go inside to do this but the girls were very firm in me doing it where I was exposed to anyone who could walk by. I had already realised that at this point I did not have many options. I released the hold I had on my penis and reluctantly displayed it for the girls to gaze on again.
Their reaction was quite similar to the first time they saw it moments ago however this time they knew I had to do whatever was asked of me.
“I have an idea!” Mia stated “ Emma we should totally bring him to your place!”
“Yeah but my 11 year old sister is still…..Oh I see.”Emma said barely able to hold in her giggles
“It's perfect as you don't live too far, follow us Liam”
As the girls started to step forward I hesitated but followed behind them slowly. As I was told to not cover myself my erection was moving from side to side, I really didn't want to get caught. Mia must have noticed me slowing down as she reached down, grabbing my boner and running with me as if my penis were a leash. I was trying to keep pace but the thought of me running butt naked down a street was making it very hard for me to continue going all while Mia’s hand was starting to go up and down my shaft because I couldn't run properly. There was going to be no physical way for my boner to go down before we got to Emma’s house. Mia let go of my slowly throbbing cock.

Her sister was going to see my boner even if I didn't want her to and shortly rough we reached her house. The girls were very rapid to get into the house while I took my time. I began to plead to the girls to not let Emma’s sister to see me especially like this.
“So you don't want her to see you when it's big?” Emma inquired
“Too bad” Mia exclaimed “Leah, you wanna see something funny?!?!”
I started to panic but my erection just wouldn't go down even though it was so embarrassing it was getting me all excited that I was butt naked with these girls.
"Mia is that you? Im upstairs with a friend right now. We will come down, it'd better be worth our time."
I could hear movement upstairs as the two girls moved about. They were not moving fast at all and all this tension was unbearable. They were getting closer to the top of the stairs as my heartbeat started to get faster and faster. You could tell how much blood was going around my body just by looking at my boner which was throbbing slightly in time with my heart beat. As they moved down the stairs I could see their faces and their eyes start to drift down at my crotch as their eyes started to widen and their mouths opened with shock.
"OMG THERES A NAKED BOY!!"
I was so taken aback that I could not respond as the girls got closer to me.
"It's massive and moving, I have never seen a naked boy before, what is your name?" Then Mia had now pulled all the girls aside and started to whisper something to them. After they stopped they all began to approach me and Leah stepped forward.
"So I gotta give him a handshake??" She giggled. I quickly put my hand out in front which was clearly the wrong decision on my part as only seconds after Leah grabbed my cock and started to shake it around to the amusement of everyone watching. I only knew that this was going to cause more throbbing but Leah would not have been able to know that as her movements were not intentional she was just doing what Mia asked of her. Leah kept going at it stroking my shaft up and down that I thought I needed to stop her, just as I was about to Mia took Leah's hand away and said
"How about you let your friend try it?"
The other girl moved her hand closer to my dick and now. She had a different approach to how she did it compared to Leah. She was more soft and gentle, building tension. Mia came closer to my ear and whispered.
"Omg Emma's little sister and her friend are playing with your dick. That must be so totally embarrassing. I wonder if they know what happens if you play with it for too long? Not even Emma knows!" I let out a stifled moan which was quickly followed by Mia taking a hold of Leah's friend's hand and took it off of my cock. She then started to stroke my shaft in front of everyone whilst standing behind me. It took me a second but I then realised she is going to show them all what happens when you play with a dick for too long, she was going to try and make my boner shoot cum everywhere. Her hand was rapidly moving up and down on my cock, up and down.
I started to beg her but she kept going at it and my boner was throbbing more and more as all the girls saw my breathing get more and more heavy and then a bead of precum emerged at the tip.I was getting really close when Mia stopped. Leaving my boner standing in front of everyone eyes whilst it was bouncing and jerking up and down. All the girls were stunned at what they just saw but I knew they would be stunned even more if Mia finished it.
"Leah it's been nice seeing ya but we gotta show Liam off to some of our other friends"
The door was quickly opened as the girls rushed out as I quickly followed them.
"Wow what happened back there Liam? You look in pain and you started to get up on your tiptoes. Are you ok?"
"He is more than 'ok' Em. I mean look how hard his thing has gotten." Both girls now looked down from either side to see my boner greeting them back. I asked them if I could please go home to which Mia responded with
"Not yet I have one more thing for you to do" I had also noticed my towel was still in Mia's left hand so I knew I could not run home so I asked what I would need to do for them next.
"Hmmm I think Emma should give you one to do. It would only be fair."
"Do you mean it Mia? If so I think we should take him to the playground and show all of our friends there, they will be shocked to see a big boy boner."
" They will most likely scream with excitement. We should totally do that! What do you say Liam?" I had a look of defeat on my face as Mia said with enthusiasm
"Oh right you can't choose. And now even more people are going to see your wiener HARD. All right let's get a move on."
Both Mia and Emma took a hold of my cock as we moved behind the house towards the closet park. I hoped deep down that no one else was going to see me but with these girls I already knew the outcome.
Last edited by Themarble on Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic Part 2, Marble. This is very exciting and I can't wait to see what happens to him at the park and who will see him there.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Jeepman,

This time Ill pick up pace.😂😂
Lola

Post by Lola »

I loved how mia used his penis like a leash ahahah and the they "shake"hands :lol: :lol: :lol:
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

This is a great story! Please continue. The girls should let Liam put the towel back on, only to take it away to show him off in front of new audiences.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Thanks nebncy,
Chapter 3 will hopefully release soon. Something similar happens to your idea but Liam is exposed either way afterwards.