Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Re: Summer story contest - Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Post by Debbifan »

Part Four

It was a stand off. Debbi resolutely refused to take her hand away from covering her pussy, though in her increasingly befuddled state she remained standing and did not think to sit down again at the table, where she would have been shielded to a much greater extent. Equally, the kids had no intention of giving her the spare key now until they had got what they wanted. "Oh well, we've got all day" said the scheming Jessica, leaning back in her chair. "Er, actually we haven't" disagreed Darren. "Mum'll be home in 45 minutes !" In truth, it'd probably be more like another couple of hours but the boy thought there was no harm in upping the ante. "God, she'll go ballistic when she comes home and sees nudie girl here" laughed a delighted Jessica. "I've seen your mum's temper" she added.

"It's you three who'll be in trouble when I tell her what's really happened" Debbi countered but she was unconvinced and even that would be embarrassing enough to endure. The trio only laughed anyway and insisted they would all keep to their story, that Debbi had displayed herself of her own volition and had instigated the whole thing ! Five minutes ticked by. The kids pretended to ignore her and drank their coffee while maintaining inconsequential small talk. "And if I show you, you'll give me my key straight away ?" Debbi broke her silence. "Sorry, did you say something ?" said Jessica cruelly. "I said, if I show you will you give me my key ?"

"Show us your what ?" Jessica tormented. "My pussy" said Debbi through gritted teeth. They all laughed. "Of course" promised Michael. Still Debbi hesitated. The kids resumed their conversation. Another couple of minutes passed. "Alright, alright. Take a good look !" Debbi finally shouted, dropping her hands to her sides. She had meant it to sound defiant but it came across as despairing. The three pairs of eyes gazed on her shaven pussy, Jessica with amusement and the twins with awe !

"Strike a little pose for us so the boys'll get a nice photo" Jessica ordered. "No, no more photos. You said you'd give me the key if I showed you" complained Debbi. "Ah, but we still have the key don't we ?" laughed Jessica, who was now in charge of proceedings rather than the boys. "Just smile sweetly and put one hand up on the side of your head and the other on your hip" Jessica directed. Debbi looked up at the clock on the wall, edging ever closer to the bogus deadline. She did as Jessica had instructed. Michael took the photo and Jessica jumped up to inspect the result. Brilliant, she decided. The background clearly showed where they were in the twins' kitchen and Debbi looked as if she were posing happily and willingly.

Jessica turned her attention back to Debbi. "Do you remember the last time you babysat me ? You called me a silly little girl ? Well, who's the silly little girl now, standing there all bare and with no hair ?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know your parents would ground you" replied Debbi contritely. "Well they did. I reckon you should be spanked as recompense"

"No" cried a horrified Debbi. There now followed a couple more minutes of alternate no-ing and yes-ing between the pair before Debbi found herself bending over the kitchen table. "One for each day I was grounded I think" adjudged Jessica. The twins couldn't believe their luck at how things had escalated. Two hours ago, they had been delighted enough to simply stumble across their sexy and sophisticated 26 year old neighbour sunbathing in her garden. Now here she was, stark naked in their kitchen and being spanked ! Plus, they had several priceless photos !

By the time Jessica had finished administering the fourteen spanks for the two weeks she had been grounded, Debbi's bottom had taken on a pink hue and was surprisingly sore. But it was the humiliation and embarrassment that was the worst thing. "OK, give her the key now" Jessica conceded. Debbi hurriedly grabbed the spare key before they changed their mind. She realised that she was going to have to run home down the street totally naked, without even the bikini bottoms she had been wearing last time. But she couldn't afford to wait to negotiate for their return with Jessica. The three teens watched in amusement from the door as Debbi ran, trying to cover both her tits and pussy with her arms. "We'll be in touch" Jessica called after her.

It is hard to descibe the relief Debbi felt on discovering that this time it was the correct key. She closed her front door behind her, grateful that only one car has passed and hoping that no other neighbours were home yet and looking out of their window.

"What did you mean, we'll be in touch ?" Michael asked Jessica. "Well think about it. You've got your own sexy pinup now living next door. I know you'll be enjoying those photos of her in bed later tonight !" The twins blushed. Jessica was quite a worldly young lady ! "It'd be a pity not to make more use of her !"
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Possibilities for this to go much further. Really liked the story.)
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

gwentman wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:29 pm Possibilities for this to go much further. Really liked the story.)
Thanks, glad you liked it. Any plot developments you ( or anyone else ) would like to see ?
Fun_Writer

Post by Fun_Writer »

I can think of 2 things

1. Debbi is sun bathing again in a bikini the boys asked her to go in her place and they black mail her to strip in her house with the photos

2. Debbi get even and either convince the boys to strip Jessica or get her naked some how
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Fun_Writer wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:06 pm I can think of 2 things

1. Debbi is sun bathing again in a bikini the boys asked her to go in her place and they black mail her to strip in her house with the photos

2. Debbi get even and either convince the boys to strip Jessica or get her naked some how
Thanks for the thoughts. Don't think I'd go for no. 2, since a 26 year old career woman wouldn't be bothered about getting revenge on a much younger girl ( but the younger girl might not have finished with her of course )
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

1. Now that the boys have explicit photos of Debbi they can use them to blackmail her further and get her naked again. Debbi will be in
a hopeless situation and will have to comply or be exposed ha ha regarding to what has already happened. Further filming gives
them further leverage and the opportunity to make further demands.
2. Jessica seems more mature than the twins and brighter. She has a grudge against Debbi and has already indicated that she has
plans to exploit the situation further. She can initiate the next encounter. Also gradually Debbi will become more under their control
and she can be made to accept sexual acts performed on her or in front of others. Debbi works in IT therefore the threat of internet
exposure would be a particular threat. Eventually Debbi will have to comply with all their wishes. This lovely 26 year old
will become the plaything of a group of very young teenagers. Can include elements of tricked into restraint, humiliation, further
exposure outdoors , forced orgasm. Whatever you like really.

Leave this in your capable hands and hope some of these few thoughts may prove helpful
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

I would like to see it resemble one of your previous story lines on Chyoa. Maybe Debbi has to return to being the babysitter while secretly being blackmailed to strip for the neighborhood.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

So, it seems that the sophisticated 26 year old career woman is about to become the plaything of kids almost half her age who prove to be surprisingly cruel, merciless, inventive and devious ! :o And who are more than willing to share their good fortune with others of their circle :D

Will wait until after the contest voting ends next week, since I don't want to distort that as this story expands. Also I am in a bit of a writers block over at CHYOA and want to get that moving again first if I can.
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Love where this is going. Imagine Debbi will become these kids play thing or even property. She is already in deep
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Part Five

If it wasn't for Jessica, nothing further would have happened. The twins had their vivid memories, plus the photos they had taken ( Michael forwarded copies to Darren from his phone ) They enjoyed making full use of those photos overnight in their room but had formulated no plans to take things any further. Debbi had returned the spare key to the twins' mother later that evening, since it would have seemed strange not to and it remained useful to know that a neighbour had a spare available in case of any emergency. She had to put up with another lecture from the woman about sunbathing in front of her young sons but otherwise she put the events out of her mind for the most part. It did occur to her that the boys had those photos and she avoided thinking about what use they might be putting them to but for the most part, her focus returned to her work. Maybe a suitably abbreviated version of what had happened could even be shared among friends as an amusing anecdote at some point in future !

But Jessica. Ah, Jessica ! The 13 year old girl was exasperated by the twins. Didn't they realise the opportunity that they had, all the possibilities that lay open to them ? She remained herself a seething ball of resentment. The grudge against Debbi initiated by the grounding incident continued to build up in her mind. She recalled Debbi calling her stupid and immature. Well, she would teach the arrogant older woman who was the more mature. She would prove herself to be by far the cleverer of the two. She had been reading a lot of young adult fiction with scenes of bullying and hazing and had plenty of ideas for how to proceed. It was time to confront the twins and spur them into action !

"Well what do you want ?" asked Darren when Jessica upbraided them for their inertia. "For a start, you can send me those nudie photos you've got of her" answered Jessica. "What do you want those for ?" wondered Michael. "Not for the same reason you want them that's for sure" she laughed. "For blackmail of course, you idiots" she continued. "Also, I presume you know where your mum's hiding that spare key this time ?" The twins confirmed that they did. "Good, then go and get it for me" Jessica demanded. "Why ? What are you going to do ?" worried Darren. "I'm going to take it to town and get another copy cut at the locksmiths" Jessica replied !

Debbi was weary when she returned from work that Friday evening. She had had to put in extra hours to make up for the flexitime she had taken off on the ill fated sunbathing afternoon and all that she wanted to do now was to soak in a long relaxing bath. She threw her bag casually onto the bed and it was soon followed by her discarded work clothes. She strode naked to the bathroom to run her bath, making sure to pour in lots of bubble foam. She lit a couple of scented candles, inserted her wireless ear pieces to listen to some Chopin and laid back to close her eyes and luxuriate in the foam !

Whether it was a sixth sense or something, Debbi did not know. But she suddenly felt as if she were not alone in the bathroom. She opened her eyes and sat up with a jolt, before quickly sinking down under the foam again to keep covered. "What are you doing here ?" she cried. Jessica was seated on the closed toilet lid while Darren and Michael hovered by the door. "Oh, hi. I just needed your phone for a second so I could copy over your contact list" said Jessica casually. Debbi noticed that the girl was manipulating two phones, one of which she recognised as her own. "But how did you get in ?" asked Debbi, voicing the next of the many questions crowding her mind. "Oh, I've got my own key now. I had one cut from that spare." Jessica remained calm, idly displaying her key ring. Debbi was dumbfounded.

"Anyway time for you to get out of that bath and get dry, we've a lot to discuss" continued Jessica briskly. "I'm not getting out with you all here" exclaimed Debbi, dealing with the immediate problem while she tried to think about how to deal with the rest of the situation. "Suit yourself" said Jessica, getting up from the toilet seat, reaching into the bath and pulling out the plug !