The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
WayneDrake

Re: The Prefect

Post by WayneDrake »

I feel that! This is an amazing story. One of my favorites!
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Miss Lucia wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:22 am
*Lady Lucia* wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:48 pm Thanks for the support, everyone!

I'm endlessly amused that the guests hating on the story are less literate in their responses, while the more well written comments show appreciation and constructive criticism. Once I've written a few more parts, I'll repost the whole thing to a new thread, if it's cool with Viredae. It'll be easier to read when not littered with comments!

Much love,
Lady Lucia

P.S. Haters, don't assume my gender!
Probably our old heckler again.
highly unlikely, and even if you were, take your drama off my site, nobody cares.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

It's a bit sad to see the sudden controversy around this story. I very much hope the story will still continue, since some of us have invested into the slow build up of the tale and have been enjoying it greatly.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Fifteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Annie looked Elise over again and again. Her eyes constantly dropped to the prefect’s exposed chest. Not too big, not too small. No tan lines. Small pink nipples. It was strange seeing a girl in such detail. The short brunette had obviously seen glimpses of other topless girls in the locker room, but this was entirely different. This was a girl who was standing fully on display, not changing with her back turned and with her locker door blocking most of the view.

Kaitlyn was an evil genius. To get a prefect to be so malleable, so obedient? It was crazy. Annie was so grateful to be friends with the redhead. Being enemies, or even a target, would be awful.

‘I’m ready for my fourth task.’

Elise just said it. And it was Annie’s turn. She already thought through all the potential ideas the three of them tossed around in the hour before the prefect arrived. Nothing was set in stone, as it all depended on how things played out. But overall, things had gone fairly smoothly. Kaitlyn was right. Elise was too worried about her possessions to think clearly at first. And the deeper the hole she dug, the more difficult it would be to get herself out.

While Annie constantly sought Kaitlyn’s approval, the brunette also felt a tiny bit nervous about bossing a prefect around like this. Kaitlyn assured Annie and Caroline they wouldn’t get in trouble. Their friend was amusingly wicked, but she was also fiercely protective. Kaitlyn wasn’t scared of the teachers and administrators, and she would happily take all the blame for this if Elise ratted them out. Even so, Annie stuck to the more innocent tasks when it was her turn. Just in case.

“Okay, Elise,” Annie said, “Your fourth task is to go to dinner with us.”

Simple, and seemingly innocent, but Annie knew Kaitlyn would approve. The leader of their little gang already stressed the importance of prolonging Elise’s time with them. This task would ensure she stuck around until dinner, and then returned to their dorm afterwards to get her things back. It would be up to Kaitlyn if she wanted to extend things beyond that.

Meanwhile, Elise was still nervously standing there topless. Every few seconds, her hands twitched at her sides, yearning to reach up and protect her bare chest. Even if it was just girls seeing her, it was still wrong. Wrong because it was indecent, wrong because she was a prefect, and wrong because it wasn’t like her at all.

And yet, the blonde managed kept her hands at her sides, in the name of 'not freaking out.' In the name of protecting sensitive information about all the other first-years. Elise tried to ignore the fact that all three girls were blatantly staring at her. None of them tried to hide the fact that they were checking out all her exposed skin, and Kaitlyn’s confident smirk persisted the entire time.

Elise chose to focus on Annie. The one speaking and, more importantly, the one who wasn’t smirking at her. “Umm…” Elise hesitated at the question. On the one hand, she understood that dinner meant even more time with these girls. But on the other hand, it was a simple task. The prior one involved removing her undergarments, and in a not so graceful way. Dinner didn’t seem awful in comparison, especially considering that she’d be clothed. Hopefully in her own clothes again, rather than Annie’s. “Okay,” she replied, lightly blushing when she felt a tiny breeze tickle her chest.

“Say it properly, Elise,” Kaitlyn reminded her.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise said. She turned back to Annie, “Annie, I will go to dinner with all of you.”

Kaitlyn caught Caroline’s amused sideways glance. The blonde said ‘Yes, Miss Kaitlyn’ so quickly, and didn’t even seem to catch how effortlessly it came out. As usual, the redhead knew she could do so much more with such a seemingly simple task. “Elise,” she said, quietly and calmly, “You’re talking to Annie. Ask her to dinner, and ask her properly.”

“I-” Elise’s voice caught in her throat. Now the blush returned, a darker shade of red than the light pink that came from being totally topless. Kaitlyn was being obnoxious about her ‘crush’ and their kiss again. Fine. She would show Kaitlyn that none of this bothered her. “Annie, may I take you to dinner?” Elise asked. She tried it overly polite just for good measure.

Of course, that wasn’t good enough. Kaitlyn ‘coached’ her through a few more attempts, adding a number of incriminating and wildly untrue details. Even so, the redhead nonchalantly insisted they were known facts. The other girls nodded in agreement every time, making it sound like Elise was simply in denial of her own feelings.

“What are you, Elise?” Kaitlyn asked near the end.

“I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise mumbled.

“Then prove it.” Kaitlyn said. She gestured towards the short brunette sitting on the bed nearby, “Take her hand and get it right, Elise. Be a good girl.”

Deep down, Elise knew it was a bad idea. But on the surface, she couldn’t help but listen to Kaitlyn’s patronizing words. It seemed like the only way to ‘complete’ the task was to do it Kaitlyn’s way. She was so close. Once she said the mortifying words, there would only be three tasks left.

Well, three tasks and dinner.

Elise walked over to Annie and took the girl’s hand. She tried not to think about the fact that her bare breasts were now at eye level for both brunettes on the bed. “Annie…” Elise began. Just like with the kiss, Annie’s bubbly smile softened now that things were a little more ‘real.’ Before she lost her nerve, Elise continued. “I’ve had a crush on you for weeks. I can’t help but check you out during all my prefect duties. And when we kissed…I…I was the happiest girl in the world.” She could feel her cheeks burning. Kaitlyn’s words, Elise’s voice.“I’d like to ask you out on a date…may I take you to dinner, Annie?”

For a moment, the whole room was quiet. Even Kaitlyn, though she was no doubt waiting for Annie to come up with a response of her own.

“It’s a date,” Annie winked. She squeezed Elise’s hand at the same time, giving that same bubbly smile as she finally let go, “I can’t wait, Elise. Maybe I’ll even get a kiss at the end of the night!”

“Oh, she’ll kiss you,” Kaitlyn said, as if it was already decided, “But before your date, my little prefect still has some tasks to do for us!”
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Perfect illustration of how dialogue can be as stimulating as action, though of course we need a little action eventually to move things along ! Hope the wait's not quite so long this time for part 16 ;)
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Sixteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

“My turn, little Elise!” Kaitlyn smiled.

The awful ‘leader’ of the three girls had already turned Annie’s simple and innocent task into something so much worse. A more exaggerated confession of Elise’s nonexistent feelings for the cute brunette. But something told the exposed prefect that a task designed entirely by Kaitlyn would be much worse than one altered by her.

Elise just waited patiently and silently, not knowing what else to say. Despite how long she stood topless, the urge to cover up was constantly there. It took all her effort not to wrap her arms around her exposed breasts and avoid the ogling of the three amused girls that got to sit comfortably fully clothed around her.

“By the way, my little prefect…” Kaitlyn said, “If you try to hide that cute little chest of yours, the punishment will be taking off your skirt. Understand?”

“But-” Elise stopped herself just in time. No arguing. No complaining. But it was like the wicked girl could read her mind. Then again, who wouldn’t be tempted to cover up if they were topless in such a way? She chose not to fight it. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise muttered.

“Good girl. Now then, for your fifth task…” Kaitlyn trailed off. The redhead walked over to her closet and pulled out a small bag, followed by one of Elise’s binders. The prefect couldn’t help but feel a tiny bit of relief at the mere sight of it. Until she learned what was next. “It’s time for surprise room inspections. For all the rooms connected to our common room.”

Elise’s jaw actually dropped.

No. No way. No way in hell.

She would lose every ounce of authority if the seven other first-years in the pod of rooms saw her dressed the way she was. Listening to Kaitlyn’s every word. It’s not even that it was that many people, but she knew they would talk. By the end of dinner, the whole grade would have heard about her nudity and the reason behind it.

“You know what to say,” Kaitlyn said. Her face was back to its serious expression, as if this was incredibly important. None of the smirking and smiling that normally came with her demands. The redhead strutted right up to her, holding out the binder, “Be a good girl, and you can keep the binder afterwards.” She held the binder out, and Elise couldn’t help but reach for it. It’s exactly why she was putting up with all this. For this binder and the other one. And all her other belongings, of course. “Ah, ah, ah,” Kaitlyn pulled the binder away right as Elise’s fingers grazed it. “If you’re going to be difficult, we’ll just shove you out of the room and lock the door behind you. No backpack. No binder." She paused to let those words sink in, "Now then, what do you say?”

And Elise said it. The words were almost effortless now that Kaitlyn had gotten her to say them so many times. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” The wicked first-year had her trapped anyway. There's no way she could fight off three girls at once. If the three of them were going to shove her out for being ‘difficult,’ she might as well take ‘control’ of the situation. Once again, Kaitlyn stood there silently, looking impatient. Elise took the cue, not realizing how easily the words were tumbling out of her mouth. “I’ll do room inspections right now.”

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn finally cracked a subtle smile. She handed Elise the binder, then walked back over to her desk. The feeling of the binder in her hands gave the prefect a sense of relief, despite the fact that every inch of her skin above and below the short skirt was on display. But she also realized Kaitlyn gave her the less important binder. This one was just day to day stuff like room inspections. The other one held the more important information. Elise was so distracted by the faint sense of relief that she hadn’t noticed Kaitlyn looting through the bag she had retrieved along with the binder. “But before we get started, you’ve got a choice to make.”

“What choice?” Elise nervously asked. Realizing her mistake, she quickly added on, “…Miss Kaitlyn?”

“Choose one.” Kaitlyn simple said. She held up two items, one in each hand. The first one was obvious, though Elise was appalled by the demeaning nature of it. A slim black collar. Kaitlyn clearly had no qualms when it came to humiliating her.

“What…what is that…?” she asked, pointing to the other hand. A collection of shiny chains in Kaitlyn’s hand looked unfamiliar and a little bit daunting, but Elise still wanted to know before making a choice. The thought to deny both hadn’t even crossed her mind.

“Oh, these?” Kaitlyn smiled. She held up the ends so Elise could see, “These are nipple clamps. You attach them to those cute pink nipples, and then…” she snapped the chains taut with her hands, “I can pull you around.”

“Kaitlyn, please…”

“MISS Kaitlyn. And are you complaining, my little prefect?”

Elise hesitated. The binder was in her hand. She was so close. “No, Miss Kaitlyn. I’m not complaining…” Elise said. She didn’t even realize how far Kaitlyn had conditioned her in terms of both words and obedience.

“Then choose,” Kaitlyn said. She turned to the other girls, showcasing the two items as well, “My older sister’s. She’s horrible at hiding things, so I helped myself last time I was home!”

“The…the collar…” Elise managed to get out. Of the two, it was obviously the safest choice.

“Properly, Elise.”

“The collar, Miss Kaitlyn…” she corrected herself. But it wasn’t enough. Kaitlyn had the prefect try again and again, closing the distance between them as she did so. “I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn. Will you please collar me?”

“There. Was that so hard?” Kaitlyn smirked. She stood right in front of Elise, content to take her time with the collar. Kaitlyn shifted Elise’s long blonde hair out of the way, made sure to graze her skin a few times as she positioned the collar, and even stepped a little closer just to make Elise nervous.

Elise gasped as Kaitlyn tightened the collar. Not too tightly, but definitely enough so she could feel the leather touching her fair skin on almost every part of her neck. “Now you’re not just my little prefect, and my good girl,” Kaitlyn smirked, her hazel eyes gleaming as she stared the reluctantly obedient prefect down. The redhead gripped the collar and gave a sharp tug, pulling Elise forward. She pressed her lips against the prefect’s ear, whispering in an exaggerated seductive tone. “Elise. You’re my pet.”
Last edited by *Lady Lucia* on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

can't wait for the next chapter, I get antsy when one takes long.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Viredae wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:58 pm can't wait for the next chapter, I get antsy when one takes long.
AGREED! I too am eagerly looking forward to another installment.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 17

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Kaitlyn’s pet? What did that even mean?

The binder in Elise’s hand gave her some sense of relief amidst her current state of undress, but the addition of the collar made her nervous and uncertain and confused. She had already ‘accepted’ doing room inspections while topless. That was already completely against her proper nature. But, as Kaitlyn had already figured out, the blonde definitely had a submissive side.

“Time for room inspections!” Kaitlyn stepped back and clapped her hands together. Before Elise had a chance to collect her thoughts, the redhead switched to a more eager personality, “Be a good girl and hop to it, Elise. If you’re not out there in ten seconds, you can do the inspections without Annie’s cute skirt on.”

Elise’s eyes widened. “Wait, Kaitlyn-” She started to say. Suddenly it wasn’t about whether or not she would do the room inspections, but how undressed she would be while doing them. As usual, Kaitlyn set things up so it seemed like she only had two bad options.

“MISS Kaitlyn.” The redhead’s eyes narrowed, “Don’t mess it up again.”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise mumbled, taken aback by the harsh tone.

“Seven seconds. Six. Five.”

The blonde prefect scrambled to collect herself from everything that had happened in the last minute and quickly made it towards the door. As Kaitlyn reached “two,” Elise took a shaky breath and opened the door.

The common room before her made Elise regret her compliance completely. The thought of more first-years seeing her so exposed was nothing in the comparison to the reality to it. Now that it was closer to dinner, most of the girls had returned to their rooms at this point.

There were five in the common room. Five. Five girls who were chatting, or doing homework, or studying with each other. At first, they glanced up like anyone would when a door opens nearby, but all five sets of eyes immediately noticed the unusual scene before them. The average girl would wear a towel from their room to the bathroom, or maybe their outfit if they were more self conscious. But this girl was standing with her pale breasts blatantly on display.

“Oh my God!” One of the girls finally broke the silence. Because this wasn’t just any topless girl. This was their prefect.

Elise instantly clamped her arms over her chest and tried to turn around. She couldn’t help herself. “What are you doing?!” “Where are your clothes?” “What’s going on?” The words cascaded over Elise so much that she couldn’t logically answer even one of them. Looking back, she couldn’t even remember how many steps it took for Kaitlyn and the others to undress her. Each task seemed so doable at the time, but the reality of her situation was only now sinking in. Because though the common room was secluded, it was still way more public than the privacy of Kaitlyn’s room.

Unfortunately, the wicked redhead was ready for her. The moment Elise turned around, Kaitlyn was already standing behind her. “Elise! What did I say about covering?” Before Elise could even respond, Kaitlyn gave her a firm push and walked into the prefect in a way that made her take a few steps backwards. Caroline and Annie left the room right after their ‘leader’ did and closed the door behind them.

“Kaitlyn, stop! Give me back my clothes!” Whatever trance Kaitlyn had put Elise under had all but vanished when the reality of her situation sunk in. She was almost naked! And she had…kissed a girl? Stripped herself? Said all those mortifying thing! Everything that had blurred together amidst her ‘tasks’ now came rushing back with far more clarity.

None of this was worth it.

Elise would have been better off going straight to one of the faculty members when Kaitlyn stole her backpack, but her confident prefect side thought she could handle the disrespectful girls herself. Obviously she was wrong.

Miss Kaitlyn.” The redhead went for the same correction. “Elise, you’re being a bad girl. Apologize. Now.”

“No!” Elise exclaimed. She remembered now. Ever since stepping into Kaitlyn’s room, the redhead had refused to call her by the name that the academy’s policy enforced. And then she went so far as to take the title for herself. But Kaitlyn wasn’t a prefect. Elise was. And now that she was in front of so many first-years she was supposed to have authority over, she needed to take charge like she was supposed to. “Kaitlyn, enough. Let me back in. Give me my clothes. And-”

But that’s as far as she got.

And then Kaitlyn slapped her across the face.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Hi,

Is the next instalment due soon?