Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ValerianXIII

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by ValerianXIII »

Julie makes a Run for it

Julie contemplated for a moment. Sure Agatha was stronger but she was slow and lumbering .

Even though she blocked her only point of escape Julie figured she could easily maneuver around the heavy set redhead and run out the door to safety. There was no way she was getting naked that was for sure.

This had gotten way out of hand and if she had to run out of the house then so be it.

Feeling like a jaguar Julie leapt for her escape pretending to go left before rapidly going right just to throw Agatha of balance. She had gotten passed and she was running for the door now.

But something wasn't quite right as she found herself running in place losing traction against the thick carpet.

Agatha was much faster than she had anticipated and grabbed the belt on the back of her jeans. Instead of heading for an escape Julie felt her self being slowly pulled backward.
"My goodness she was strong ! " she thought as she was easily hoisted into the air by her tight jeans and turned to face the smirking Agnes once again.

"Going somewhere? Agnes asked her former babysitter as she dangled helplessly in her sisters grip.

Julie flopped like the catch of the day as her former charge held her in the air with ease. "Well I-I..Uh." Julie didn't know what to say once again impressed and in awe of her cousins impressive strength.

"Go ahead dump her." Agnes commanded and as if her sister had done this a thousand times before. She turned Julie upside down and began to shake her out of her tight jeans. Julies eyes grew wide with panic and after just a few shakes she slid right out out of her tight jeans once again being dropped on to the carpet.

Now bottomless ,with her ruined purple panties falling down beside her she curled into a a ball on the soft carpet before Agnes. The Twins laughed in unison as she tried to hide her bare crotch and bottom.

Agatha wasted no time standing the 24 year old back up exposing her bare front to Agnes .

Julie quickly cupped her chestnut brown bush as the two continued laughing like hyenas. Left in only her blouse the bottomless brunette was trapped between them.

Before she knew what was happening Julie felt herself being easily draped across Agatha's ample lap.

The giant red head began to mercilessly spank her bare butt while Agnes recorded with Julie's phone. After just a few swats from Agatha's heavy hand and Julie was already in tears bringing laughter from the twins."

Crying already what a baby!! Ha ha ha!" Agatha said still landing slap after slap against her naked rear.

" Maybe if she didn't have such a flat butt she could take it a little more! Agnes commented cruelly. The words stung almost as much as the spanks did as Julie grimaced in pain .

Julie definitely had a butt. It was average at best sure but it certainty wasn't flat. With her tan it looked rather pale in contrast to her dark tan but each spank added a rosy hue.

*FLASH* Agnes captured the image of Julie getting spanked over her younger cousins lap like she were a small child with her white butt completely exposed.

"Ohh I bet Brad would like to see that one what do you think Julie?"

Julie's ears perked up at Agnes's threat. No she wouldn't. How did she know about Brad. Julie thought about the content in her phone putting two and two together as she was still being spanked over Agatha's lap.

"Yeah I bet he'd like to see that scrawny white booty of yours. Agatha said now roughly pawing and pinching Julie's tender cheeks. Julie groaned not only from discomfort but the thought of Brad seeing any of this.

"You know I could send it to him with just a press of my finger." Agnes showed the phones screen to Julie proving that she indeed had Brad's contact info ready and the picture loaded and ready to send.

Julie was mortified as she could see her pale butt almost glowing looking a bit flat at that unforgiving angle over her cousins lap. "Since you won't listen I think I'll just hit send." Agnes threatened.

"Wait, wait." Julie almost begged fine...fine I'll do whatever just don't." Agnes was pleased again even though she had heard this all before. "Fine if you are ready to start listening go ahead and stand up." Julie did as she was told some tears ruining her make up a bit as she stood up.

"Okay Julie do it then..... STRIP!!....."
Denis

Post by Denis »

Great story.
Any chance of Julie being bounced up and down on Agatha's knee naked and then shaved?
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Would love to see julie’s crush be invited over to watch the twins give Julie her bath.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

I will keep both of those ideas in mind :)
cober

Post by cober »

I think a better idea have twins force Julie to date her crushes younger brother when crush finds out have him admit to liking her but bros before ........
SDS

Post by SDS »

Great story!

Also love the idea of mini flash backs to show her the karma of what she used to do to the girls vs what they are now doing to her as hinted at in earlier chapters :D
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Julie Strips

Julie Stood between the twins.

With Agatha right behind her now and the smirking Agnes at her front. Bottomless in her blouse she really had no where left to go. Sure Agatha could easily overpower Julie, strip her naked and spank her again do whatever she wanted but Agnes wanted to win the mental battle with her first and make her submit willingly.

She had Julie's precious phone and access to all of her contact information. Now that she knew Brad was such a sore spot for Julie she could use that to further her control and pull her in deeper and deeper. Agnes took another pic capturing Julies bush peeking out the bottom of her blouse along with her tear streaked face.

"Come on let's get that top off or Brads getting a couple of sexy pics real soon!" Agnes threatened with a smile. With a deep sigh Julie reached for the bottom of her blouse and reluctantly pulled it over and off her head.

*FLASH*

Agnes didn't hesitate to take another blinding photo capturing Julie in what appeared to be a purple padded bra. With Julie's tan lines it was almost like she had a white bikini bottom still on if it wasn't for her her brown patch of curly hair between her legs.

Julie had a nice beach body with a tan flat stomach and decently toned legs. She was certainly pretty not a supermodel or anything but definitely attractive. Her bra even provided what Agnes guessed was an unnatural bit of cleavage giving her quite the figure so far.

That would have to go soon Agnes decided with a curious smirk. "Now the bra Julie..give it to me." Agnes figured this symbolic act would help cement her authority in Julie's mind.

But Julie still hesitated so much. Even after everything ,the spanking, the threat of being exposed to Brad, Julie still resisted when it came down to taking off her bra.

This was all Agnes needed to know smirking knowing she found her former babysitters "Hot button". Or buttons she thought telling herself a little joke .

"Take your bra off right now Julie! And no covering up either I want to see what you been teasing all those boys with." Agnes commanded with a sarcastic smile.

Julie gulped reaching back to the clasp of her purple bra. Nobody had seen her without her bra and here she was showing her bare breasts to these monsters she thought miserably. At least it was just us girls she tried to tell herself although it didn't provide any real comfort.

The moment the clasp was released and the bra's tension was lost and so was her cleavage. Agnes and Agatha both looked on wide eyed as the padded bra straps were slowly pulled of each tan shoulder leaving white lines.

Agnes thought for a moment that maybe she would be completely flat chested but was pleasantly surprised by what she saw instead. Quite tiny really like two round marshmallows capped with Hershey kisses. It was a shame really for such a pretty girl to be endowed with so little.

As if she had been cursed somehow. Even a small B cup would have been OK but these were just small in an almost ridiculous way.
Round yes, and the shape would have been good but smaller than golf balls and just about as white.

Julie kept a defiant face trying to show that she wasn't embarrassed as she handed over her heavily padded bra to her redheaded cousin.

Agatha broke the silence though snorting with laughter at Julie's exposed chest. Her sister Agnes soon followed suit and now both twins laughed cruelly at Julie's meager charms.

"Wow Julie you sure are tiny!" Agnes commented

"Yeah you aint got nothin do ya?!" Said Agatha.

Julie tried to keep her composure but a wave of humiliation came over her causing her cheeks to blush a shade of red.

*FLASH* Agnes snapped another pic capturing Julie's frontal nudity straight on just as she looked down.

Without her bra she looked absolutely girlish and undeveloped now except for her dark bush. Julie reacted and without realizing it and covered up her chest.

"Okay I will just have to send Brad that one he's got to know what he's been missing." Agnes said while casually motioning to send.

Julie's eyes almost bugged out of her head. "Wait..But wait you said you wouldn't.." Agnes stopped her.

"But you agreed no covering up remember?" Julie dropped her hands quickly revealing herself again but that wasn't going to be enough this time and Agnes nodded her head and sighed.

"No Julie if you don't want your tiny little titties to end up all over Brads phone we are going to need some insurance first. We are going to need a few poses....."
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

Love how this is going.
Looking forward to her hopefully being bounced on Agnes's knees and shaved. Maybe a good inspection before and after the shave with Julie's legs brought over her head to check her asshole and take a few photos with her face and asshole.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

I'm hoping for Brad to be in attendance to witness a very thorough and humiliating bath time.
Why not check that her ass is clean before and after and a nappy put on her with Julie forced to have accidents in front of brad and her best friends
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Shave ? Yes. Diaper ? No, no , no ! ( just my personal preference of course ;) )