Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Bulky Bob

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Bulky Bob »

To diaper or not to diaper?
It depends how much humiliation you want to pile on Julie.

I'm Sure exposure of her small breasts will be explored in the bath and afterwards. Hopefully a shave and a thorough exploration of her body.

For me, the question would be does she need more humiliation and could the diapering be used as a device to increase the audience watching Julie's humiliation eg changing her in the garden in broad daylight - or the treat of this.

It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds as Julie 's presentation to the world is built on smoke snd mirrors - padded bra (but no chicken fillets falling out?) and make-up - no doubt to be scrubbed off before some form of photoshoot.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Nothing more humiliating for Julie than a diaper. She wears buolt up heels and a padded bra to give a more authoritative look.
The twins want revenge by humiliation.
Shave her
Diaper her
Humiliate her
Joe

Post by Joe »

I'm looking forward to the next instalments.
I'd like to see Agatha shave a struggling and sobbing Julie and to wipe Julie's ass to heighten her humiliation.

I think that after photographing her that she should be carried into the bath like a young child and carried out of the bath after being thoroughly washed.

I'm hoping that this can be the start of a daily routine for Julie in the month of babysitting where Julie becomes the little disciplined subservient and humiliated girl and the fat older twins babysit her and humiliate and spank her regularly.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

"....Poses?!.." Julie stood naked and dumbstruck as the twins snorted and giggled again.

"Wh-what kind of poses? What do you mean?"

Agnes stopped laughing as if to clear things up. "Oh no Julie nothing you haven't done before."

Julie was still in a stupor not getting quite what she meant. Agnes turned the phone to face Julie and explained.

There where all several pictures of Julie as she kept scrolling many at the beach looking quite mature and confident.

Except Julie was either fully dressed or in her heavily padded bikini top as she made sexy faces with her lips pursed in many. She appeared to have an hour glass figure and it was almost a night and day difference to what she looked like now.

"These poses.." Agnes flashed a big grin as she watched the discomfort in Julie grow. The twins sort of herded the naked Julie over to an empty space in the living room clear of any furniture. Julie groaned in her mind thinking about were this was going.

Agnes decided to start slowly, picking out something she considered not so bad. It was a picture of Julie when she first tried on her newest pair of jeans. She felt so sexy in them and god they were tight but they made her butt look so good .

Her friend Courtney had held the camera and she had her back to her looking over her shoulder provocatively. Her hair was pulled over the front of her right shoulder while she looked back over her left at the camera. Julie came back to the present trying to recreate the same pose although the confidence and seduction was completely gone from her face as she looked back the same way.

Agnes pointed it out immediately come on Julie we want the same picture so make the same stupid face. Julie felt humiliated at her words a little angry even but the nude brunette complied recreating the sexy pic from before as best she could.

*FLASH* Agnes captured her naked backside face fully in frame as she stared back trying to look just as confident as before. "Wow Julie your butt looks so pale and flat without clothes on!"

Julie's butt wasn't really flat but compared to the rest of her tan back it did certainly look pale especially with the brightness coming off the flash. Either way those words stung right into her ego sending a wave of humiliation through her naked body.

"Har har! Look at Julie's flat white booty! Har Har!! Agatha chanted a few times laughing at her own little rhyme. As stupid as it sounded Agatha's little song rang in her ears triggering a some anger along with shame.

"I'm sure Agatha can't wait to give you a bath but just a couple more and you can go." Agnes said.

Julie in no way was looking forward to any of it but with really no other choices proceeded to follow along with Agnes instructions.

"Julie I'm sure you remember this one just look how sexy you look here." Said Agnes

Julie looked at the picture and her stomach turned a little. She did look sexy here. It was taken with Brad in mind. She was sitting on her legs posed on her knees with her hands behind her head sexily holding up her hair. it was her friend Courtney's idea and it came out really good showcasing her tan stomach and legs.

She had on her sexy green bikini with a heavily padded top. She could of been a swimsuit model for all you could tell. Her body was turned slightly to the side maximizing the profile of her padded chest.

Now Julie returned to that same position in front of the twins but this time she was completely naked. Agnes was sure to have her turn her body and arch her back until it was exactly the same way. Of course without her padded top her tiny breasts dangled slightly while her brown bush and even a hint of her vaginal lips could be seen.

*FLASH* Agnes captured every inch along with Julie's forced fake smile while she posed lewdly for them as they mocked her nude form.

"Itty bitty little titties!!" Agatha kept saying and it was really bothering Julie more and more.

Agnes tried to sound like the voice of reason in the room for a moment. Don't worry Julie we would never ever share these pictures with anyone... especially Brad."Agnes said with an evil smirk.

"That is unless you decided to disobey us and you forget who the real babysitters are OK?" Julie slowly nodded in defeat but at the same time planning on deleting the pictures somehow. Julie would go along for now but the second she got a chance.. even if she had to destroy her own phone..

Julie took some comfort in that thought but was interrupted by the next command from her "babysitters". Since I have been the one picking out all the poses I thought I would let my dear sister pick out one before she gives you a bath." Said Agnes.

Agatha grew a big dumb grin and seemed to get shy all the sudden whispering into her sisters ear. Agnes started laughing hysterically at whatever secret her sister said.

"But that wasn't in her phone." Agnes whispered back loudly enough that everyone could hear.

Agatha didn't seem to get it though shrugging her shoulders.

"OK fine If that's what you want but you can be so silly sometimes!" Agnes whispered her sisters idea into Julie's ear now and she couldn't help but audibly groan this time.

Moments later Agatha was happily marching the naked and miserable Julie to the bath just like she had done to them years ago. Agnes watched them walk away before returning her attention to Julie's phone to see how the picture had come out.

It was so silly only Agatha could come up with something like this. There she was fully naked turned to the side giving a total profile of her nude form. Julie had her thumb stuck in her mouth as if she were a baby sucking on it hungrily. But the other thumb was the real funny part because while she had one in her mouth the other was jammed... straight up her butt.

"My sister is so funny sometimes." Agnes thought hearing Julie's yell come from the open bathroom door....
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I'm feeling post bath, Julie will be wearing something very embarrassing. Maybe a training bra and some little kid/cartoon panties? :?:
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I’m loving this story, my only criticism is I wished you post more quickly. I can’t wait for the next part though.
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

Can't wait for Julie to have her bath.im hoping that there is a lot of detail and I'm wondering whether Julie will be made to stand, kneel or sit whilst being bathed, and how Agatha will clean her bottom and tiny tits.

I'm hoping that Brad is there to see this......and much more - especially Julie bring shaved.

Wonderful. Well done
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Thanks. Next part is just about finished will post soon
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

HOLY SHIIIIT! Julie cursed as she was plopped into the ice cold tub.

Her skin was covered in goosebumps and her dark nipples stiffened as she was partially submerged in icy water. It was just like she had done to Agatha years ago.

Agatha would never finish her dinner always playing with her food before eventually wasting it. She had threatened her with a cold bath the next day and did so dropping some ice in there to melt ahead of time before surprising her the same way.

It was sweet revenge in Agatha's eyes but it was still only just the beginning. Julie wanted to get out right away but the much stronger redhead wasn't letting her go anywhere for now.

Agatha gasped "Julie bad girl!! That's potty talk! I'm gunna wash yer mouth out with soap fur dem words!" Agatha said in some sort of baby talk.

"But first we gonna wash that stanky booty and make you smell all sweet and nice again."

Julie didn't stink she hadn't showered since yesterday and fell asleep on the couch but for some reason after everything she resented the idea as she shivered in the tub.

Agatha had some sweet smelling strawberry soap in a bottle. It had such a sickly sweet smell that it made Julie gag as it's overbearing aroma hit her nostrils. She dumped a bit in the cold tub mixing it with the icy water making the scent fill the room.

Agatha had a wet rag ready looking down at her former babysitter with dumb glee. She had that glazed over look in her eyes were you couldn't tell if anybody was upstairs or not.

Julie was sitting naked in the tub hugging her legs trying to warm up.

"OK baby i can't reach you like that let me see your little toesies." Julie didn't care for the baby comment but with very little choice in the matter she presented her feet for Agatha.

"Smelly feet smelly feet. I'm gunna wash those smelly feet." She said while roughly scrubbing Julies feet even getting between her toes tickiling them like she was a toddler or something.

Julie hated it of course the condescending singing and rough handling mixed with tickling. She worked her way to Julies legs thoroughly getting them all over stopping only to tickle the the bottom of her thighs making her squirm.

She had Julie get on her hands and knees for the next position sticking her bare butt just above the water. "Time to clean that stanky wittle butt of yours!" Agatha said in a babyish tone pinching and poking her cheeks for the second time tonight.

"Pancake butt pancake butt" Julie's got a pancacke butt." Agatha sang over and over while roughly washing her tender bottom. It was a nightmare for Julie as her ego was battered by this childish song.

She took the soapy rag twisting it around her finger and shoved it up her hole. Julie felt herself being violated as her fingers twisted and turned inside her for a moment.

Just as quickly as she began it ended. "OK stand up so i can do your front." Julie slowly stood up on legs made of jelly swearing she could still feel one of the fingers inside her.

She faced her crotch now to Agatha who looked at it head on. Agatha took one of her brown curls and tugged on it curiously.

"Hair like this is only for BIG girls and from what I see your no big girl are you?"

Julie just looked forward in silence hoping this misery would end sooner than later.

" ANSWER ME!" Agatha yelled getting a bit angry all the sudden. Julie could only let out a meek no. But Agatha wanted more participation than that.

"No what your'e not a what?" She asked twisting a brown pube tightly.

"I'm not a big girl!" Julie blurted out loudly feeling her ego start to slip away rapidly under her own admission. "That's right Agatha said now gently patting her pubic patch.

"We gonna have to get rid of all that nasty hair real soon but fur now..." With that being said she roughly washed between Julie's legs getting every fold and crevice.

Agatha seemed to find a sweet spot and began washing back and forth causing Julie to moan slightly.

Julie felt the heat building up and what at first felt awful actually began to feel good and as much as she tried to fight it her body started to react a little. The moment the moan escaped her lips she was berated by Agatha.

"Bad bad naughty lil girl." She stopped immediately and Julie felt a wave of shame flush through as she realized what was beginning to happen.

"Sit back down now!" Julie did so and the cold water put an immediate end to any arousal. Agatha scubbed her back all over washed what she called her stinky pits before moving to the front.

"Itty bitty little titties!!" Agatha sang her song again as she washed Julie's chest. "Why are your titties so bitty? She asked Julie the embarrassing question and she didn't to now really what to say in response.

"it's cause you really just an itty bitty little girl? Agatha asked in a baby voice. " Julie answered with a yes but Agatha made her repeat it out loud few time for good measure. Once that was settled she worked up to Julies face. She scrubbed until all of her make up was removed. Getting every bit of lipstick mascara and foundation that she said Julie used to look much more mature than she really was.

Julie' self image felt shaken as the bath concluded and the redhead slowly dried her off still teasing her the whole time. She lead Julie by the hand, still nude to what was currently Agatha's room. She didn't think things could really get any worse but when the door closed behind her she realized just how wrong she could be....
Joe

Post by Joe »

Thanks for update. I'm very much enjoying Julie's humiliation and hoping for a lot more.
If I was to be hyper-critical, it would be to feel that the bath scene could have been a lot longer and concentrated on Julie's extreme humiliation, especially when Agatha cleaned her ass, that could have had 3 paragraphs on its own with the physical description, Julie's physical reaction - maybe struggling and her intense feeling of shame. The same with her bush being tweaked and patted and cleaned - and her shicked snd shame at being fondled by Agatha, although this may come later. Julie's shame and fear especially with Agatha cleaning and commenting on her tiny breasts - breasts that had been covered and hugely padded all her adult life.

However, I do NOT intend this as a criticism - its more pointing to me being greedy.

I can't wait for her to be shaved - hopefully struggling. And I definitely love the idea put forward about her being bounced up and down on Agatha's knees with her tiny tits bouncing.

In case it gets lost in this long post WELL DONE