Christmas work party part 1 (part 2 available)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Christmas work party part 1 (part 2 available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

Michelle was at her work Christmas party, which as luck would have it was at her bosses house. All of her colleagues were at the party. It was great. Her secretary Laura, was also at the party. Laura was in line for promotion, until Michelle had snatched it from her. Little miss perfect, had only been with the firm a year. Their boss Darren, had promoted Michelle so quickly because he was quite attracted to her. He found Michelle was twenty two with brown hair, freckles, blue eyes, C cup chest quite irresistible. She also had a mesmerising beauty he couldn’t quite place. Laura was twenty eight good looking and blonde, with double D breasts, but for some reason Laura didn’t quite have the same appeal.

Tonight Michelle was wearing a gold coloured dress with high heel boots. Whilst Laura wore a black dress with black heels.

Both girls happened to be next to each other when Darren asked to take their photo. He wanted them both together in the photo.

Michelle was in front whilst Laura stood behind leaning on Michelle’s shoulder. Laura had a glass of red wine in her hand. Just as the camera flashed, Laura tipped the wine down Michelle’s dress. Michelle gasped in shock.

“Oh I’m so sorry Michelle the camera startled me.” Said Laura, pretending it had been an accident.

Michelle stood in shock not sure what to do. Hannah who was 58 and the bosses wife came over as did Sharon who was 40.

“Oh Michelle, that dress will be ruined if we don’t get it washed as soon as possible.” Said Sharon.

“Yes, I have a washing machine, I’ll get it clean for you, let’s take it off.” Said Hannah, who knew her husband Darren fancied the young girl.

Hannah undid the zip on the back. Michelle suddenly realised, that Hannah had both hands on her shoulders. Michelle quickly raised her arms to her shoulders but it was too late, her dress was around her ankles.

Michelle turned bright red, as she stood in front of everyone in just her white stuffed bra, and matching panties.

“Come on little one, step out of your dress and I’ll get it washed.” Said Hannah.

Hannah then gave Michelle a slight nudge and Michelle stepped out of her dress. Hannah quickly picked it up.

“Right I’ll be back in a jiffy.” Said Hannah, quickly leaving the room.

Laura and Sharon, were both still hovering about Michelle.

“You know, come with us Michelle, and we’ll find you something to wear.” Said Sharon.

Both Laura and Sharon guided Michelle through the packed room, and up the stairs. Sharon had been round Darren’s house plenty of times before so she knew her way around. Sharon led Michelle and Laura straight into the bathroom.

“Why are we in the bathroom?” Asked Michelle.

“Well your underwear got splashed too, and so did you slightly. Besides I didn’t think you’d want me to remove your dirty underwear in front of everyone.” Said Sharon.

Laura giggled.

“Oh ok. Thanks Sharon. I should probably take my wet underwear off.” Said Michelle.

Michelle quickly took her black heeled boots off along with her socks, which revealed her painted toe nails. Her white cotton panties were next, which revealed a brown hairy bush, and then her white C cup bra, which revealed not only her A cup breasts but also her chicken fillets which she used to enlarge herself. Michelle then got in the shower.

Sharon had then taken Michelle’s underwear, and socks, out of the bathroom, and back downstairs to the party.

Laura meanwhile asked Michelle if she needed help washing herself.

“No I’m fine Laura, but please fetch me a towel and something, anything to wear.” Said Michelle.

“Ok I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Said Laura.

Naked in the shower Michelle waited for either Laura or Sharon to return. After finishing her shower, Michelle had to stand and wait. After 30 minutes of waiting, Hannah came into the bathroom.

“Oh your still here, I thought Sharon or Laura had brought you something to wear. Well since you’ve air dried already I’ll fetch you some clothes. But dear, you might want to shave that. ( she pointed at Michelle’s hairy pussy.) no guy likes a hairy girl. You can use my razor.” Said Hannah pointing at a razor on the side.

Hannah then left the bathroom and headed downstairs. She walked over to Sharon and Laura, both were starting to get drunk.

“Laura, use my razor, and shave her bald. Take Sharon with you. Once your done come down here and tell me, I’ll bring her “some clothes.” “ said Hannah giggling.

The other two nodded and headed back upstairs, as Hannah headed out the front door.

Laura and Sharon reentered the bathroom, where Michelle was still stood naked but unshaved.

“Listen Michelle shave your pussy bald.” Said Laura, handing Michelle the foam and razor.

“No,” said Michelle stubbornly.

“Why don’t we take you downstairs to rejoin the party, I’m sure everyone would love to see you, especially dressed as you are.” Said Sharon.

“She’d be like the emperor in the emperor’s new clothes. Except she’d be more like an empress.” Said Laura. Both girls started laughing.

Michelle not finding it at all amusing got the gist. She started shaving, as tears rolled down her cheeks. The other two watched on eagerly, until Michelle was completely bald, and looked slightly like a toddler.

“Whose a good little girl.” Said Laura laughing.

Sharon and Laura both then went back downstairs to find Hannah.

“We’ve done it Hannah.” Said Laura and Sharon giggling together.

“Ok ladies, I’ll get her dressed and I want you both to come up in ten minutes before we bring her downstairs together.” Said Hannah.

The two girls agreed. They both waited ten minutes before they both headed upstairs back into the bathroom.

When they walked into the bathroom, they saw Michelle. They both broke into laughter. Michelle was stood against the wall. Michelle had her long brown hair tied up in to a pony tail. Michelle was wearing a Minnie Mouse T-shirt. Which covered her chest but finished just above her bellybutton. Moving further down she was wearing a white nappy with pictures of Minnie Mouse all over it. On her feet were Minnie Mouse socks which were stretched to just under her knee, with her black boots back on. The boots were only upto her ankle.

Michelle was bright red and it was evident that she had been crying slightly.

“You just need one more thing.” Said Hannah.

Before Michelle could say anything a large bottle of milk was shoved in her mouth.

“Now drink up baby. Or would you like everyone downstairs to see you.” Said Hannah mockingly.

Michelle shook her head, and began to drink. Laura took her phone out and took pictures of the “baby Michelle.”

Michelle finished the bottle as quick as she could. Within five minutes it was completely drained.

“Good baby, now drink this one.” Said Hannah.

Hannah had a second bottle which Michelle again put in her mouth ready to drink.

“Let’s go downstairs now, shall we?” Asked Laura.

Michelle took the bottle out of her mouth.

“You said if I drank that you wouldn’t make me go downstairs.” Said Michelle.

“Firstly I lied, secondly, we have a film and picture of you drinking from a baby’s bottle. Now you can either go downstairs and we delete the footage. Or you can stay here where we will post the video and picture to every web site we can.” Said Hannah smiling evilly.

Michelle was shocked, either way everyone downstairs would see her, dressed in this embarrassing outfit. Maybe if she went willingly downstairs and played it off as a prank, so no one would be any wiser. Michelle reluctantly took a deep breath and moved towards the bathroom door.

Laura, Sharon and Hannah all followed Michelle’s slow walk. When they got to the door, Laura had to open it because Michelle had put the bottle back in her mouth. The sucking on the bottle seemed to comfort her some how.

The four women slowly walked down the stairs back into the room where the party was. Everyone burst into laughter when they saw Michelle in her nappy and sucking on a bottle. Everyone wanted their picture taken with her. A couple of the guys actually pulled Michelle over their laps and pretended to spank her. Michelle had finished the bottle and was still being forced into picture taking. After half an hour the two bottles of milk started to get to her she needed to pee. First, Michelle asked several now, rowdy party goers, if she could go to the toilet. But they just laughed and got her into more poses. Secondly she tried asking Hannah. Hannah refused, saying she was wearing a nappy and to just go in that. That was the last thing Michelle wanted to do. Michelle wanted privacy, she wanted to be away from everyone.

It was then Laura grabbed her by her arm and shouted. “THIS GIRL NEEDS TO PEE, LETS ALL TAKE HER.”

Sharon grabbed Michelle’s other arm, a few grabbed her feet, there were guys and girls everywhere still taking pictures as she was carried up the stairs and back into the bathroom. Michelle was placed in the bath.

“NO, PLEASE, I JUST WANT PRIVACY. PLEASE JUST LET ME USE THE TOILET.” Shouted Michelle, but it did no good.

“REMOVE HER NAPPY SO WE CAN ALL SEE HER PEE.” Shouted Hannah.

Michelle tried to struggle.

“NO NOT MY NAPPY PLEASE NOT MY NAPPY.” Shouted Michelle.

There were men and women all packed into the bathroom watching even Darren her boss. Laura however showed no mercy and ripped the nappy clean off. Michelle’s newly bald pussy was now on display to everyone who she worked with.

“BEGIN THE TICKLE.” Shouted Hannah over the noise everyone was making.

Laura started tickling Michelle, and barely twenty seconds had passed, when Michelle, so desperate for the toilet began peeing.

Camera flashes went off, lights flicked on phones showing they were recording. Michelle couldn’t stop, Laura and Sharon were holding Michelle so she had to face the crowded bathroom.

Michelle was in tears, everyone from work was watching her pee and getting some souvenirs on their phones. After 30 seconds Michelle slipped in her own pee, because her heels had no grip on the wet bath. She fell into her stream of pee as well as still peeing all over herself. Another 15 seconds passed before she finished.

“Oh dear, looks like someone needs to be bathed.” Said Hannah.

“EVERYONE CAN STAY AND WATCH.” Shouted Laura.

“NO, DONT BATH ME, NOT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.” Begged Michelle.

Laura however already grabbed the shower head and turned it on. She started spraying Michelle’s hair.

Sharon put the plug in and hoisted Michelle’s left leg into the air. Michelle’s pussy lips were spread wide. Michelle quickly threw her hands between her legs to cover her spread pussy and block it from view. Sharon ignored this and removed Michelle’s boot and sock.

“PUT MY LEG DOWN PUT MY LEG DOWN.” Cried Michelle.

“AWW, IS THE LITTLE GIRL EMBARRASSED?” Asked Sharon giggling as she picked up Michelle’s right leg.

Sharon removed the other sock and boot. Michelle was now completely bottomless.

“WHO WANTS ME TO RAISE THIS LITTLE GIRLS LEG HIGHER?” Asked Sharon.

Raised hands and shouts of “yes please” filled the room.

“IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!!!” Shouted Michelle indignantly still holding her crotch.

Laura at this moment reached down and pulled Michelle into an almost sitting position. Sharon holding Michelle’s leg made this extremely difficult. Laura then pulled Michelle’s top upward. Michelle held her top with one hand as the other was still shielding her clitoris from view. Hannah moved over to the tub and gave Laura a hand. Michelle was determined not to have her top pulled off.

Claire, who was 37, grabbed a pair of scissors from the side of the sink and started to cut at Michelle’s top. Michelle wasn’t going to give up. Michelle realised her modesty and dignity would be gone if her clitoris and small breasts were seen by her colleagues. The three women trying to remove her top were winning. Michelle needed another hand, but Sharon was still holding her legs wide apart. Sharon was standing on Michelle’s left leg, to keep Michelle’s legs as spread as possible.

Michelle suddenly jerked her left leg. Sharon stumbled slightly and let go of Michelle’s right leg. Michelle quickly closed her legs. She then removed her hand to help her fight off the other three women. The front of her top was already significantly cut straight up the front to just below her breasts. Laura was tugging at one side whilst Hannah was tugging at the other. Michelle had both hands holding the middle.

Sharon had regained her balance now and grabbed Michelle’s left leg putting her foot back on the right.

Emily, who was a 30 year old red head, ran forward and grabbed Michelle’s right leg. The two women pulled Michelle’s legs apart. Michelle’s clitoris was now totally on display as was her bum hole. Michelle’s colleagues were now getting an unobstructed view of the most intimate areas of Michelle’s body.

Michelle removed her hands from her torso and quickly stuck them between her legs.

“AWW THE LITTLE GIRL REALLY DOESNT WANT ANYONE SEEING HER LITTLE CLITORIS DOES SHE?” Shouted Emily giggling.

“IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!!” Shouted Michelle again.

Just then her T-Shirt gave way and Laura had one half whilst Hannah had the other.

“NOOOOOO” Screamed Michelle.

“HAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL TO ME, WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE?” Shouted Claire.

Claire, Hannah and Laura grabbed Michelle by her arms and lifted Michelle into an awkward sitting position. Michelle with her hands held couldn’t cover anything.

“AWW LOOK AT HER BABY TITS.” Shouted Darren.

“AWW IS THE BABY GOING TO CRY?” Shouted Adam.

“AWW I BET SHE WANTS HER BOTTLE.” Shouted Tim.

“NA I BET ITS PAST HER BED TIME.” Shouted Ellie.

Michelle was humiliated beyond her wildest dreams. She was now full on crying and struggling as hard as she could. It was still taking six women to hold her still.

“COULD SOMEONE START SOAPING HER DOWN? THE LITTLE BABY IS HARD TO HOLD STILL.” Shouted Claire.

The bath had started to fill with water. Darren crossed the room to the bathroom cabinet. He grabbed some soap and started rubbing it all over Michelle.

Michelle couldn’t do anything but squirm as Darren applied the soap to her completely naked body in front of everyone.

“STOP LET ME GO. STOP IT. STOP SCRUBBING ME.” Screamed Michelle.

Michelle’s cheeks were red as a beetroot, tears were streaming down her face. She couldn’t remember a time when she was as humiliated as this.

“YOU FUCKING BITCHES. LET ME GO.” Michelle continued.

“That’s it, Darren pass me the soap.” Said Hannah.

Darren passed Hannah the soap. He had finished rubbing it on Michelle anyway. Hannah took it and forced it in Michelle’s open mouth.

Michelle gagged on it but because she was virtually on her back she couldn’t spit it out. It tasted revolting, she tried turning her head, but it was no use the soap wouldn’t come out.

“There that’ll teach you to use bad language.” Said Hannah.

Laura picked the shower head.

“Let’s get the soap off shall we?” Asked Laura. Laura started scrubbing the soap off the naked girl.

Michelle couldn’t do anything, everything done to her was one humiliation after another.

Finally the soap was off.

“Right guys, grab some towels, the little baby needs to be dried.” Said Sharon giggling.

The men all fetched towels, and waited. The girls let Michelle go. Michelle took the soap out of her mouth threw it in the bath and tried to run. Because there were so many people in the bathroom she didn’t get far before the first guy grabbed her left arm. He held on tight and started to dry her arm. The next man hoisted her left leg into the air, spreading Michelle wide. He started drying her left leg. Another grabbed her right leg, and so on until all the men were touching her all over. She whimpered and cried in complete embarrassment.

“LET ME GO.... P P P PLEASE LET ME GOOO...” shouted Michelle at them.

The women meanwhile climbed out of the tub and over to where Michelle was being dried. Hannah sat down on the toilet.

“Right, now the baby is dry, bring her over to me, and place her across my lap.” Said Hannah.

Michelle was carried over and placed over the top of Hannah’s lap.

“Time to see how obedient you can be. I’m going to spank you.” Said Hannah. She raised her hand and brought it down hard on Michelle’s skinny bum.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

Everyone watched, and laughed as Michelle’s bum got redder and redder. Michelle screamed and howled as her bum was spanked repeatedly. Once Hannah ran out of energy, Laura took over. Once Laura was tired Sharon took over. This continued until every person had spanked her.

Michelle’s bum was bright red by the time everyone had a turn. Her legs were stiff and she doubted she could walk let alone run any more.

“Right little girl. I want you to lie down on your back, on the floor, your vagina facing me. If you don’t it’ll be more spankings.” Said Hannah.

Michelle knowing she couldn’t handle more spankings did as she was told.

“Right now I want you to say out loud. “Please miss Hannah, I’m a little baby and I deserve to be put in a nappy.”” Said Hannah.

Michelle repeated it out loud to gales of laughter. Michelle lay still with her hands above her head, as Hannah started to apply rash cream. Michelle saw people with cameras out, taking pictures, and filming her on their phones. Hannah, after applying the rash cream then applied talcum powder. Finally Hannah put the nappy on her.

“Right now your ready for bed little girl.” Said Hannah.

Hannah got Michelle to stand up took her by the hand and led her back downstairs. Hannah took the completely embarrassed girl out into the back garden, where her dog kennel was. Hannah then attached a collar around Michelle’s neck. The collar was attached by a metal chain to the kennel.

Hannah then handcuffed Michelle’s hands behind her back. Michelle just in a nappy whimpered as Hannah and everyone else walked back into the house.

After an hour of crying Michelle finally fell asleep on the grass.

At 6am she was rudely awoken by the sprinklers. Michelle crawled on her hands and knees into the kennel and lay back down.

At 8am Hannah’s dog, was let into the garden, it had slept indoors. It went straight into the kennel where Michelle had fallen back asleep. The dog was fairly big and bit Michelle’s nappy clad bum. Unceremoniously it dragged Michelle out of the kennel, by her nappy. The noise the dog was making was getting attention from the neighbours.

They were all looking out into the backyard to see what the fuss was about. Michelle saw several neighbours staring at her naked breasts. Michelle flushed red, but the dog not content dragging her out in front of all the neighbours then ripped the nappy clean off and went to bury it out of Michelle’s reach.

Michelle couldn’t cover herself. She was completely naked now and more neighbours were staring at her.

At ten o’clock Hannah finally took off the collar gave Michelle her house key back and let her go.

Michelle still handcuffed ran home still naked. She was honked by every car that passed her. She was on the other side of town to her house and had to go through the busy centre before reaching her house.

Once at the busy centre, a news crew caught up with her. They took more pictures and filmed her all the way back to Michelle’s house. Once inside Michelle locked the door and fell down on her couch. She had to remain naked till her sister woke up.
Revengedpirate

Re: Christmas work party part 2 (part 2 available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

Over the next few weeks, Michelle had resigned from her job, got a boob job, and had a nose job, before completely changing her hair colour. Michelle now had red hair and looked a lot older and different. Nobody from her old job recognised her any more.

A few days later, Michelle had bumped into Laura, who hadn’t recognised her at all. They were both waiting for a bus, at the bus stop, from town. Laura was waiting for the twenty two, whilst Michelle was waiting for the sixty nine.

Both buses would go in opposite directions. On this day, it happened to be packed full of shoppers and Laura was with her two young children. The children were fussing over a toy and Laura was completely focused on them.

Michelle stood behind Laura and waited for the right moment. The twenty two came around the corner and into Laura’s field of vision.

“Ok girls that’s enough our bus is here, please stop fighting.” Said Laura.

Michelle watched Laura straighten up and concentrate hard on the bus. Michelle took her opportunity and undid the strings holding Laura’s skirt up. Laura hadn’t noticed, the skirt even with the strings untied stayed up.

The bus came to a halt besides Laura, who ushered both her kids on board, but as Laura got on, her skirt fell completely off, but because it moved so subtly Laura didn’t notice. Luckily for Michelle no one else noticed either.

The bus filled up, and the driver shut the doors. Michelle picked the colourful skirt up and held it aloft. As the bus moved off, Laura saw it in Michelle’s hands. Laura looked down, her black incontinence knickers were out for all to see. Unfortunately for Laura it was now to late to do anything about it.

“MUMMY, WHY ARE YOU WEARING NAPPIES?” Asked Laura’s daughter shouting her head off.

Everyone on the bus was staring at Laura as she tried to cover the black panties.

“MUMMY WHY ARE YOURE NAPPIES WET?” Asked the other girl also shouting.

Laura was going redder by the second when.

“Oh dear Mummy, looks like they’ll have to come off, you don’t want a rash do you?” Said the first daughter.

Laura squealed.

“No , I like wet knickers.” Said Laura blushing redder still.

“Of course you don’t mummy!! Nobody likes wet knickers.” Said the second daughter matter of factly.

Before Laura could do or say anything else, her first daughter ripped the incontinence panties clean off. Laura was now stood, holding both poles for balance, as she became utterly bottomless.

The crowded bus was staring at the girls pussy, which was covered in black hair.

“Looks like someone’s drapes don’t match her curtains.” Said a young girl.

“Nice bum, lady.” Said a guy behind her.

Laura couldn’t cover a thing as the bus ride was too bumpy, and she had to hold on the entire trip. Everyone on the bus and outside on the pavement were getting great unobstructed views of Laura’s bottom half.

A couple of times Laura tried to cover herself with her too but each time she nearly fell over. The incontinence panties were destroyed and she didn’t have a spare pair.

“Wow, look shes bleeding, she’s actually bleeding.” Said the first daughter, again loud enough for the bus to hear.

The bus again rang out in giggles and laughter, as Laura burst into tears. Finally the bus reached their stop. Laura grabbed her daughters by their hands and ran three streets without stopping once.

Fifteen minutes later they got home and Laura ran upstairs and got dressed totally humiliated.