billy get caught by looking for a story

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

billy get caught by looking for a story

Post by PhilMarlowe »

looking for a story wrote: billy get caught by looking for a story

If anyone has it can they repost it?
Toby wrote: Billy Gets Caught by Toby

Originally posted on Saturday, November 3rd 2012 - 03:06:34 AM
repost courtesy of Carson
Billy Gets Caught
Name: Toby
E-mail address: me@somewhere.toby

This happened in 1988 in a good sized town in Ventura County (two high schools), still growing from people escaping the San Fernando Valley, mostly white-bread but many Hispanics and some blacks and Asians - all middle class and seemed to get along well enough. As rapidly as the town was growing, the “teen population” was growing faster than teachers, administrators or other authorities were able to cope. It was a bit like the wild-west. I was a sophomore, the victim was a freshman boy named Billy who already had a reputation from his 7th and 8th grade years as a pompous little twerp and so did not garner much sympathy for what happened. Looking back, it is still a wonder people didn't end up in Juvenal Hall for this.

On Friday and Saturday nights, you could always find a party if you looked for one - hanging out at the recreation center parking lot was one way to learn about parties - some of which were “open” and anyone could drop in. But there was one ranch house that was a favorite on the outskirts of town, a few miles into the hills beyond the regular housing developments. It was great because loud music and booze would often run well into the night, no neighbors to complain about the noise and parked cars. It was a large house with a huge living room, but also a bit decrepit - like a lot of regular party houses where anything not bolted down usually vanishes. Most weekends there would be only 50 to 60 kids there, mostly juniors and seniors, but always some underclassmen and even some 7th/8th graders. But around the 3rd or 4th week of the new school year, the upperclassmen would hold a huge party there, making it a point of trying to invite most of the freshman girls there. It was a way to “welcome” the new girls, but of course an opportunity for the older boys to hit on the cute ones which I think was the whole idea and try to show them a good time. There would be over 200 kids on these occasions, half of them freshman at least.

It was around 9 PM and the place was already pretty packed, loud music and everyone partying down, when a blood-curdling scream came from the girls’ bathroom. This was about 10 feet down a hallway from the living room - the boys’ bathroom was out the other side toward the garage - with so many kids they had to make one specific for boys and for girls. I was standing in the living room near the hallway and the scream was followed by “Pervert! God Damn Pervert!” on and on and more yelling. I wanted to see what was up, but some big guys and other girls were already in the hall (standing room only now) and they made it into the girls’ bathroom first to see what was going on. It turned out, one side of the bathroom was a long countertop with two sinks and long cabinets below with sliding panels for doors and Billy had somehow gotten into the girls bathroom earlier and slide himself lengthwise into the mostly-empty cabinets and had been peeping on girls using the bathroom by having one of the doors at the far end slid open a crack. I guess he had been in there for quite some time. Unfortunately, there were two girls in there at the time - one using the toilet and the other at the counter and she went looking for something in the cabinet and reached down and slid the door open - and the girl on the toilet screamed seeing Billy’s shocked face suddenly staring at her.

The guys are now really angry (or else just acting like heroes to the rescue) and are demanding that Billy get out, but he is trying desperately to keep the doors slid shut and from being pulled out. Finally the guys lift the sliding doors up and removed them entirely from the cabinets and dragged Billy out by his arms. That is when it became known why he was so desperate to stay in there - he didn't have enough time to pull his pants and underwear back up! The little creep had been lying there with his shorts around his feet, playing with himself while peeping on the girls! Now, they guys had him suspended up by his arms and he was flailing like crazy! Over the heads of the people in front of me, I could see the look of total panic in his face, but they wouldn't let him pull his pants back up and the girls in the bathroom were screaming like “Oh, look he was greasing his weiner!” and laughing like crazy.

By now, the word had spread down the hallway and into the living room about what was happening that it was Billy (everyone seemed to know Billy) and that he had been peeping and how he had been caught. Kids in the living room began chanting “Bring him out! Bring him out! Let's see him!”
The next thing you know, the guys in the bathroom are forcing Billy out into the hallway, holding him up by the shoulders. Because the hallway was totally packed by now with people trying to see what was happening, I had to pedal backwards to make room and the people behind me and behind them. It was slow going - but walking backwards I could see the look of wild terror on Billy’s face and he was pleading “No! Wait! Wait!” and “Not like this! Not like this!”

As they carried him, I could see they were removing his shirt and then his pants and by the time they had him in the living room his clothes had been completely removed and disappeared. He was squirming like crazy as the guys paraded him before the crowd, deliberately presenting him in front of the shrieking freshman girls.

There were LOTS of girls there who obviously knew him and many of them were waving their arms frantically and calling out his name, “Hey Billy! Hey Billy!,” erupting in raucous laughter and pointing at his genitals when he would turn and react in shock as he met their gaze and recognized the girls he knew. There were also occasional screams of “Oh my gawd! He's got a boner!” as he apparently suffered from some kind of shock-induced erection condition. Adding to the insanity, there were flash-bulbs going off that would do a strobe-light kind of effect, “freezing” an image of Billy squirming in different positions as he was being put on display. Many kids had brought Polaroid “land cameras” that would spit out color photos as you clicked - no digital movie stuff back then - too bad!

Maybe because he realized they were taking pictures of him or because he realized how this would “define” his reputation for his time in high school, he sort of became hysterical after that. He was not really ever crying, but more like crazy-giddy and going “AH Oooo! - AH Oooo!” over and over again, with a look of terror like he was walking over hot coals or something! It was obvious that he was sort of going nuts and losing it from the humiliation by now.

Given the incredible entertainment this spectacle was creating, some of the guys must have decided that Billy needed to be kept like this for everyone's enjoyment and suddenly he was being strapped upright to a bar stool. His feet were on the lower rung and his legs pinned to the front by straps that kept his legs straight and he could not bend his knees. His butt was a bit higher than the seat but he couldn't sit because I guess he couldn't bend his legs. Instead, he was bent slightly backwards at the hips as his arms were pulled back and tied behind the seat-back, causing him to look like he was presenting his erection out to the crowd. The living room was split-level at one end and they set the bar stool up on a landing a few feet higher than the rest of the room. Even people standing could see Billy from the knees up. Girls were now screaming and laughing continuously, many of them standing and pressing their knees together, like they were trying to keep from peeing themselves, as they realized he was being tied up in front of everyone and they were going to get to have “party time” with him for quite a while.

A freshman girl named Kamia was the first to begin taking advantage of Billy’s situation. While a lot of freshman girls were the shrieky-giggly type, Kamia was a cool, self-possessed dramatic type who would always play to an audience and she was like “Oh Poor Billy, Looks like you're in trouble now, huh?” in her fake pouty, condescending voice. Kamia was both cute and voluptuous for her age, but tended to hang around guys several years her senior. (I had the hots for her, but was WAY too scared of her to let her or anyone else know... ).

Kamia was obviously rather “experienced” with boys even at her age and what she did next totally set the tone of abuse for the rest of the evening! (And I think she KNEW it and did this deliberately! She was scary.) She sidles up to Billy’s right side, standing to the side so not to obstruct everyone's view of the action and wraps her left hand around Billy’s shaft, causing the head of his penis to swell visibly and sort of pointing it at the crowd, she exclaims, “I think we need to tickle Billy’s knob, don't you?”

A roar of laughter and cheering in response, many girls probably wondering just what that means anyway, but sensed that it is going to be good. They soon learn, as Kamia has squirted some kind of baby oil on Billy’s penis and proceeds to rub and tickle the shit out of his swollen boner-knob. An ocean of gleeful screaming greets Billy as he begins to squirm madly but helplessly - he can barely budge the way he has been strapped to the chair - his eyes look like they're going to pop out of his head and his expression is one of almost shocked disbelief - all he can do is squirm and stare out at everyone, going “AHA! AHA! AHA!” like a crazy person, but Kamia just keeps it going, laughing in Billy’s face as she worked his knob.

After a few minutes, Kamia relents - but Billy’s fate has been sealed. Having “broken the ice,” there are now scores of freshman girls crowded around the landing, eager to step up and give Billy some “personal” humiliations - and having just learned the power of “knob-tickling,” you can imagine what was in store for Billy from that point on! Over the course of the next few hours, lots of girls had been making Billy squirm, but at one point I saw about 15 girls that seemed a lot younger than the rest. I asked around. The word was, Billy was sort of a “neighborhood bully” with the girls where he lived and someone had made a few calls, arranged transportation and Billy was now doing squirms for most of the 7th and 8th grade girls from his neighborhood, several of whom had even managed to fondle him to ejaculations!

Eventually, Billy was tossed him outside with what could be found of his clothes. I don't know how he made it home that night - he must have walked since I can't imagine who might have given him a ride.

In a way, the worst was yet to come for Billy. Not that there was ever (to my knowledge) another “event” like the “Welcome Freshman” party that night, but for most of his freshman year it became a sort of “running gag” to grab Billy whenever there were no teachers around and take his pants down in front of the girls, to pull his gym shorts down and parade him in front of the girls PE class and sometimes to even strip him altogether after school. It seems extreme, but when a kid who already is known as a mean-spirited jerk is caught doing what HE did, gets very publically humiliated for it and there are plenty of pictures floating around to remind kids of the event, I don't think you can expect to be left alone after that. As I recall, it sort of tapered-off toward the end of year and summer, but it started up again for a bit at the beginning of his sophomore year - probably because there were a lot of new kids moving into town who heard the stories, got to see the pictures and “the guys” are always eager to show the new girls a fun time...