Pushed Out (for KennyB) by Joshua

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Pushed Out (for KennyB) by Joshua

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Joshua wrote: Pushed Out (for KennyB) by Joshua

I wrote this circa 2007. It's in one of the archives. Kenny Bee was asking about it. Thanks KB!

Pushed Out

My sister had a slumber party with 6 hot girls from her grade that spent the night. They spent most of their time in her room with the door closed, which was extremely disappointing to me since I wanted to see more of them. At one point they all came out in their t-shirts and panties, pj’s, and nighties to get ice cream. My eyes almost popped out of my head seeing them in front of me prancing around so scantily clad. They spend about 15 minutes horsing around and laughing at silly jokes before making their way back to her room again. I couldn’t help but follow them back to the room in a trance not realizing how blatantly obvious I was being gawking at them all. One of the girls noticed me following and made a joke about it to my sister saying I looked to be quite the ‘horny boy’. Shortly after that they slammed the door shut leaving me out in the hall as they chattered and laughed it up behind the door. They were acting so silly I could swear they were drinking or something. Disappointed I stayed downstairs just watching TV by myself.

A while later I heard a big ruckus coming from my sisters room. Girls were squealing and laughing and it sounded like there was some kind of altercation going on mixed in with a lot of loud laughter. Catching my attention I quickly made my way over to the hall outside my sisters room trying to get a better idea of what might possibly be going on in there. It definitely sounded like a struggle of some sort but with a lot of laughter still mixed in. The door cracked open a few inches and I heard someone calling out my name in a very sarcastic tone, “Oh Jooooshua! Come he-ere!!” as the ruckus continued amongst the girls right behind the door. The door kept shutting then opening again in between a lot of banging and bumping and I heard one girl yelling “Stop it!” and “No! Don’t!” over and over again. Next thing I know the door suddenly swings open and in all the laughing and struggling I see 5 girls forcefully pushing my sister’s friend Jessy out into the hallway kicking and screaming. The best part is… that she’s being forced out in only a pair of skimpy pink and white thong panties… and nothing else! With her hands covering her naked boobs she protested trying to push back against them as they shoved her out finally slamming the door closed locking her out in the hall nearly naked. Stunned I watched as she turned furiously banging and kicking the door demanding for them to open up and let her back in. Most of her gorgeous butt and flawless skin was exposed and her boobs and butt shook and jiggled sexily as she pounded on the door. After finally turning in my direction a look of complete embarrassment came across her face as she realized that I was standing there watching the whole thing. Cowering forward trying to cover as much of her top and bottom half with her arms as she could she yelled, “Oh my God you guys! He’s out here! Let me back in right now!” through the door only to hear the muffled sounds of hysterical laughter in response. Her thong didn’t leave much of her fine round naked rump to the imagination. She looked basically naked from behind. Realizing this she quickly turned backing up to the door so that her butt was no longer exposed to me. With a sheepishly embarrassed look on her face she kept yelling through the door demanding to be let back in immediately. Kicking her heel back against the door she kept pounding away demanding that they open the door. Standing there with one arm across her boobs, which kept spilling out exposing her nipples every so often, she kept adjusting her arms and hands trying to keep them covered while her other hand cupped her scantily covered crotch. It was a fine and ‘stimulating’ sight to say the least!

Then, as if things couldn’t get any better (or worse for her) the most amazing thing ever, happened. The door opened just enough for a hand to reach out. It grabbed Jessy’s thong by the elastic waist and began pulling and stretching it through the crack in the door. Screaming, “No! No!” over and over she fought tugging back on the last remaining article of clothing saving her from complete nudity. The thong stretched away through the door crack pulling tighter and tighter against her skin till it looked like it was almost cutting into her hips. “Oh my God let go you guys!!!” she screamed as she tried desperately to push her way back into the room. But instead, the door pushed almost all the way closed again with her thong still being pulled through the crack as if being sucked into a black hole. Pinned to the outside of the door she engaged in a desperate tug of war struggling to keep her thong from being torn away from her body. Screaming, “NO!! Your going to rip it!” she clung on pulling back trying to save her thong as I heard the distinct sounds of the elastic giving way followed by a “snap!” as the thong underwear snapped lose. The torn thong quickly snaked away from her disappearing through the door crack altogether leaving poor Jessy wonderfully and embarrassingly stark naked and stranded in the hallway right in front of little old me. A distinct roar of laughter emanated from inside the room. Looking down at her naked body and then up at me with a look of utter horror she stood frozen against the door futilely attempting to cover her gorgeous naked body and privates as best she could. Stunned I stood there not knowing how to react entranced by the vision in front of me. Wide-eyed she stared back at me in an apparent same stunned condition not quite sure what to do.

.. to be continued..
Jeepman89 wrote: Fantastic! by Jeepman89

Fantastic story! Please continue!!!
Janienudiepants wrote: I just love this story! by Janienudiepants

The way it's written, I can easily imagine I'm "Jesse." OMG, no wonder I never get anything done!!!!
luv, Janie ;)~
Jeepman89 wrote: Continue!!! by Jeepman89

Why was this story never continued?
Joshua wrote: Pushed Out 2 by Joshua

Jeepman89 thanks for the compliments. There was a second part, its in the old archives too. I never wrote a 3rd part though...yet

Pushed Out 2

“Stop looking!” Jessy snapped at me cowering stark naked in front of the bedroom door. Using only her hands and arms she attempted to cover her naked parts as best she could but it didn’t leave much to the imagination. Looking away in respectful compliance my eyes could not help but make their way back to the vision of complete nakedness before me as if drawn back magnetically. Kicking her heel back against the door over and over Jessy continued demanding to be let back into the bedroom. With one hand cupping her small triangle below, and the other futilely attempting to shield her jiggling naked breasts she continued to outwardly maintain a measure of dignity but it was easy to see from her red face and straining voice that she was on the edge of losing it. Still somewhat stunned from the whole event, parts of my mind began to ponder how to properly react. A gentleman would most likely offer her comfort and get her something to cover up with. Should I do the gentlemanly thing? Should I just stand there staring at her? Should I laugh and point to purposely make her embarrassment worse? Hmmm what to do, what to do, all these options.

But before my thoughts even had a chance to turn into actions the door suddenly swung open again causing poor naked Jessy to lose her balance partially falling back into the wall of laughing teenage girls behind her. Regaining her footing Jessy pushed back against the girls seemingly expecting them to let her back into the room. To my amazement, however, they instead closed in around her grabbing her by the arms and waist pushing and pulling her further out of my sister’s room. With one girl on each of her arms and a few others behind her they dragged her naked and protesting all the way out into the middle of the hallway. In-between the laughing and chaos I distinctly heard at least two of the girls say something about “look who’s getting the birthday spanking now” and something else about “not letting her get away without having to take her own medicine”. Through all the chatter and taunting I pieced together that it seemed Jessy was getting payback for doing this to another girl in the group at some point before. Hearing that put things into perspective making it all make more sense now.

Taking it all in like a witness at an unfolding crime scene I watched as they held and tickled poor stark naked wiggling Jessy till she had been reduced to a near fetal position lying naked on the carpet in front of me. Showing no mercy they pulled her arms and legs out till they succeeded in stretching her out like an X. Pinning her on the floor facing up she was spread helpless and now unable to even try to cover herself up. Taking turns reaching in, various girls including my own sister taunted Jessy’s naked form wiggling their fingers in her armpits inadvertently causing her exposed breasts to shake and jiggle. Poking her ribs, sides, and thighs she struggled and kicked wildly in breathless protest helpless to stop the abuse. Then forcing her over onto her stomach they pulled her over one of the girl’s laps holding her down readying her for her apparent birthday spanking.

Cupping her mouth to muffle her overly vocal protests one by one the girls reached in taking playful smacks at Jessy’s naked round rump causing her cheeks to quiver with each smack. Wriggling around wildly, as if that could stop anything, Jessy flexed and twisted her hips and buttocks further accentuating the eroticism of her naked shaking cheeks. It was pure heaven.

Laughing hysterically the girls taunted naked Jessy relentlessly smacking and jiggling her squirming rear end as she looked back wide eyed whimpering in protest. With a hand covering her mouth her voice was reduced to a muffled mix of high pitch screams and unintelligible words. Shaking her head she looked as if she really had something to say so uncovering her mouth for a moment they let her speak.

“Oh my G.. you guys!! Right in front of her little brother t..!” a hand clamped across her mouth again silencing her sentence before she had a chance to complete it. Obviously the comment was directed at me standing there watching.

“That’s right Jess! How do you like it? How does it feel now, huh?” one of the girls said in mid spank. I think her name was Rachael. “It was ok for ME at MY house right in front of BOTH my brothers and their friend, wasn’t it? How do you like her little brother seeing YOU like this now? Payback’s a b*tch huh?” With that she gave Jessy’s butt and extra smack and pulled her cheek to the side just long enough to give everyone an extra x rated view of Jessy’s anatomy. Squealing in unison the rest of the girls reacted to her brazenness. Tensing up and locking her naked butt checks together Jessy responded by attempting to make them rock solid and unmoving so she could not as easily be manhandled. Unfortunately it was without much success.

“Come on Joshua! Get over here and help! I know you want too! Don’t be shy!” Rachael signaled to me. Knowing my presence there was highly irregular to begin with I was reluctant to comply. It felt just so wrong but yet the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed up to this point in my life.

“Josh, get over here! I’m serious! Help spank her! I
Joshua wrote: Pushed Out (for KennyB) by Joshua

I wrote this circa 2007. It's in one of the archives. Kenny Bee was asking about it. Thanks KB!

Pushed Out

My sister had a slumber party with 6 hot girls from her grade that spent the night. They spent most of their time in her room with the door closed, which was extremely disappointing to me since I wanted to see more of them. At one point they all came out in their t-shirts and panties, pj’s, and nighties to get ice cream. My eyes almost popped out of my head seeing them in front of me prancing around so scantily clad. They spend about 15 minutes horsing around and laughing at silly jokes before making their way back to her room again. I couldn’t help but follow them back to the room in a trance not realizing how blatantly obvious I was being gawking at them all. One of the girls noticed me following and made a joke about it to my sister saying I looked to be quite the ‘horny boy’. Shortly after that they slammed the door shut leaving me out in the hall as they chattered and laughed it up behind the door. They were acting so silly I could swear they were drinking or something. Disappointed I stayed downstairs just watching TV by myself.

A while later I heard a big ruckus coming from my sisters room. Girls were squealing and laughing and it sounded like there was some kind of altercation going on mixed in with a lot of loud laughter. Catching my attention I quickly made my way over to the hall outside my sisters room trying to get a better idea of what might possibly be going on in there. It definitely sounded like a struggle of some sort but with a lot of laughter still mixed in. The door cracked open a few inches and I heard someone calling out my name in a very sarcastic tone, “Oh Jooooshua! Come he-ere!!” as the ruckus continued amongst the girls right behind the door. The door kept shutting then opening again in between a lot of banging and bumping and I heard one girl yelling “Stop it!” and “No! Don’t!” over and over again. Next thing I know the door suddenly swings open and in all the laughing and struggling I see 5 girls forcefully pushing my sister’s friend Jessy out into the hallway kicking and screaming. The best part is… that she’s being forced out in only a pair of skimpy pink and white thong panties… and nothing else! With her hands covering her naked boobs she protested trying to push back against them as they shoved her out finally slamming the door closed locking her out in the hall nearly naked. Stunned I watched as she turned furiously banging and kicking the door demanding for them to open up and let her back in. Most of her gorgeous butt and flawless skin was exposed and her boobs and butt shook and jiggled sexily as she pounded on the door. After finally turning in my direction a look of complete embarrassment came across her face as she realized that I was standing there watching the whole thing. Cowering forward trying to cover as much of her top and bottom half with her arms as she could she yelled, “Oh my God you guys! He’s out here! Let me back in right now!” through the door only to hear the muffled sounds of hysterical laughter in response. Her thong didn’t leave much of her fine round naked rump to the imagination. She looked basically naked from behind. Realizing this she quickly turned backing up to the door so that her butt was no longer exposed to me. With a sheepishly embarrassed look on her face she kept yelling through the door demanding to be let back in immediately. Kicking her heel back against the door she kept pounding away demanding that they open the door. Standing there with one arm across her boobs, which kept spilling out exposing her nipples every so often, she kept adjusting her arms and hands trying to keep them covered while her other hand cupped her scantily covered crotch. It was a fine and ‘stimulating’ sight to say the least!

Then, as if things couldn’t get any better (or worse for her) the most amazing thing ever, happened. The door opened just enough for a hand to reach out. It grabbed Jessy’s thong by the elastic waist and began pulling and stretching it through the crack in the door. Screaming, “No! No!” over and over she fought tugging back on the last remaining article of clothing saving her from complete nudity. The thong stretched away through the door crack pulling tighter and tighter against her skin till it looked like it was almost cutting into her hips. “Oh my God let go you guys!!!” she screamed as she tried desperately to push her way back into the room. But instead, the door pushed almost all the way closed again with her thong still being pulled through the crack as if being sucked into a black hole. Pinned to the outside of the door she engaged in a desperate tug of war struggling to keep her thong from being torn away from her body. Screaming, “NO!! Your going to rip it!” she clung on pulling back trying to save her thong as I heard the distinct sounds of the elastic giving way followed by a “snap!” as the thong underwear snapped lose. The torn thong quickly snaked away from her disappearing through the door crack altogether leaving poor Jessy wonderfully and embarrassingly stark naked and stranded in the hallway right in front of little old me. A distinct roar of laughter emanated from inside the room. Looking down at her naked body and then up at me with a look of utter horror she stood frozen against the door futilely attempting to cover her gorgeous naked body and privates as best she could. Stunned I stood there not knowing how to react entranced by the vision in front of me. Wide-eyed she stared back at me in an apparent same stunned condition not quite sure what to do.

.. to be continued..
Jeepman89 wrote: Fantastic! by Jeepman89

Fantastic story! Please continue!!!
Janienudiepants wrote: I just love this story! by Janienudiepants

The way it's written, I can easily imagine I'm "Jesse." OMG, no wonder I never get anything done!!!!
luv, Janie ;)~
Jeepman89 wrote: Continue!!! by Jeepman89

Why was this story never continued?
Joshua wrote: Pushed Out 2 by Joshua

Jeepman89 thanks for the compliments. There was a second part, its in the old archives too. I never wrote a 3rd part though...yet

Pushed Out 2

“Stop looking!” Jessy snapped at me cowering stark naked in front of the bedroom door. Using only her hands and arms she attempted to cover her naked parts as best she could but it didn’t leave much to the imagination. Looking away in respectful compliance my eyes could not help but make their way back to the vision of complete nakedness before me as if drawn back magnetically. Kicking her heel back against the door over and over Jessy continued demanding to be let back into the bedroom. With one hand cupping her small triangle below, and the other futilely attempting to shield her jiggling naked breasts she continued to outwardly maintain a measure of dignity but it was easy to see from her red face and straining voice that she was on the edge of losing it. Still somewhat stunned from the whole event, parts of my mind began to ponder how to properly react. A gentleman would most likely offer her comfort and get her something to cover up with. Should I do the gentlemanly thing? Should I just stand there staring at her? Should I laugh and point to purposely make her embarrassment worse? Hmmm what to do, what to do, all these options.

But before my thoughts even had a chance to turn into actions the door suddenly swung open again causing poor naked Jessy to lose her balance partially falling back into the wall of laughing teenage girls behind her. Regaining her footing Jessy pushed back against the girls seemingly expecting them to let her back into the room. To my amazement, however, they instead closed in around her grabbing her by the arms and waist pushing and pulling her further out of my sister’s room. With one girl on each of her arms and a few others behind her they dragged her naked and protesting all the way out into the middle of the hallway. In-between the laughing and chaos I distinctly heard at least two of the girls say something about “look who’s getting the birthday spanking now” and something else about “not letting her get away without having to take her own medicine”. Through all the chatter and taunting I pieced together that it seemed Jessy was getting payback for doing this to another girl in the group at some point before. Hearing that put things into perspective making it all make more sense now.

Taking it all in like a witness at an unfolding crime scene I watched as they held and tickled poor stark naked wiggling Jessy till she had been reduced to a near fetal position lying naked on the carpet in front of me. Showing no mercy they pulled her arms and legs out till they succeeded in stretching her out like an X. Pinning her on the floor facing up she was spread helpless and now unable to even try to cover herself up. Taking turns reaching in, various girls including my own sister taunted Jessy’s naked form wiggling their fingers in her armpits inadvertently causing her exposed breasts to shake and jiggle. Poking her ribs, sides, and thighs she struggled and kicked wildly in breathless protest helpless to stop the abuse. Then forcing her over onto her stomach they pulled her over one of the girl’s laps holding her down readying her for her apparent birthday spanking.

Cupping her mouth to muffle her overly vocal protests one by one the girls reached in taking playful smacks at Jessy’s naked round rump causing her cheeks to quiver with each smack. Wriggling around wildly, as if that could stop anything, Jessy flexed and twisted her hips and buttocks further accentuating the eroticism of her naked shaking cheeks. It was pure heaven.

Laughing hysterically the girls taunted naked Jessy relentlessly smacking and jiggling her squirming rear end as she looked back wide eyed whimpering in protest. With a hand covering her mouth her voice was reduced to a muffled mix of high pitch screams and unintelligible words. Shaking her head she looked as if she really had something to say so uncovering her mouth for a moment they let her speak.

“Oh my G.. you guys!! Right in front of her little brother t..!” a hand clamped across her mouth again silencing her sentence before she had a chance to complete it. Obviously the comment was directed at me standing there watching.

“That’s right Jess! How do you like it? How does it feel now, huh?” one of the girls said in mid spank. I think her name was Rachael. “It was ok for ME at MY house right in front of BOTH my brothers and their friend, wasn’t it? How do you like her little brother seeing YOU like this now? Payback’s a b*tch huh?” With that she gave Jessy’s butt and extra smack and pulled her cheek to the side just long enough to give everyone an extra x rated view of Jessy’s anatomy. Squealing in unison the rest of the girls reacted to her brazenness. Tensing up and locking her naked butt checks together Jessy responded by attempting to make them rock solid and unmoving so she could not as easily be manhandled. Unfortunately it was without much success.

“Come on Joshua! Get over here and help! I know you want too! Don’t be shy!” Rachael signaled to me. Knowing my presence there was highly irregular to begin with I was reluctant to comply. It felt just so wrong but yet the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed up to this point in my life.

“Josh, get over here! I’m serious! Help spank her! It’s ok; it’s for her birthday. She really wants it!” Rachael continued. “You really want him to don’t cha Jessy?” she taunted Jessy who shook her head frantically in disapproval making a variety of distressed grunting noises. “Look, see! She wants you to spank her butt! Come on!” she commanded.

Getting up, one of the girls who’s name I didn’t even know walked over to me grabbing me by the hand and dragging me back into the mass of girls. Making me kneel down the girls pulled my hand down onto Jessy’s naked ass forcing it up and down in a spanking motion.

“Do it Josh! Don’t be shy!” Pushing my hand down again on her exposed cheek and holding it there this time I finally decided to indulge myself taking a gratuitous feel of her soft warm fleshy cheeks as the girls squealed in unison. As close as I was I could see every detail of her flawless smooth skin and even the small hairs in certain semi-hidden places that in any normal circumstance I should have had no right to see. The more I indulged the more the girl cheered and coaxed till I was taking full liberty tapping and playfully squeezing her amazing rump. The sexual thrill was electric. With each grope I grew bolder pulling her cheek apart here and there stealing snap shots of her most intimate areas.

The whole situation was like some sort of erotic fantasy. A naked girl pinned down by other scantly clad girls in nightshirts and panties spanking her and making me participate. I couldn’t imagine a more powerful turn on and my body, particularly my manhood down below had responded accordingly. In the midst of the lustful melee I had not noticed or should I say had not placed that much importance on the fact that the man below had risen to a “full salute”. Accentuated by the fact that I hadn’t bothered to wear underwear under my flannel pajama pants (I never really did) my full erection was apparently prominent enough for others to now notice. Drawing attention to it, Rachael was the first to see it pointing and laughing. Little by little the focus began turning from Jessy’s birthday spanking to the mast pushing out of my baggy flannels. Embarrassingly trying to adjust it to make it less noticeable only drew even more attention to it. To make matters worse the noticeable wet spot where the tip of my penis pressed against the inside of my pj’s made it even more obvious that I was as sexually stimulated as I could be. In all honesty who could blame me? For the girls however the obvious erection in my pants was just as entertaining, perhaps even more than Jessy’s naked spanking.

“Look he’s got a pup-tent!” Rachael laughed pointing at my pajama bottoms. Squealing with laughter the rest of the girls one by one started to giggle and laugh. My sister rolled her eyes and moaned in sheer disgust. Embarrassed I covered myself as the laughter grew louder. Seeing her opportunity, naked Jessy spun around scrambling free of us. She ran to the room covering her front as everyone’s focus remained for the moment on me instead.

“Well look at that.. Come on what cha got down there son?” Rachael taunted as she reached in trying to pull at my hands. Laughing in unison some of the other girls began reaching in too trying to pull my arms away to get a good look at the embarrassing rod pushing out my flannels. The more they reached in and pulled the more I began to resist. The more I resisted the more the girls seemed to enjoy it.

“Come on, don’t be shy!” the girls giggled as the hands that were pulling my arms away began to tickle me and tug at my pajama pants now! Panicking I quickly realized that I might soon be the one stripped naked, and with an erection too! Reaching in the girls poked and tickled me even reaching under my shirts tickling my sides.

“Careful, he’s extremely ticklish, especially his feet” my sister laughed observing from a few feet away. “You might just get kicked in the face or something!” she warned the others. Now they all knew. My secret was out. I couldn’t stand being tickled!

“Oh so you’re a ticklish boy huh?” one of the girls taunted grabbing my feet. Spasms shot through me as I twisted and shook trying to get away as some of the girls grabbed me around the legs trying to steady me. Now I was the one being assaulted! Hands were all over me and in the struggled I even felt a hand grab my penis through my pj pants! Fighting them off I pushed everyone away struggling to get up. Grabbing the sides of my pajama bottoms they tugged at them as I desperately fought to keep them up. Powering myself up out of the laughing gaggle of girls I twisted and turned holding onto my waistband tightly as I quickly broke free just long enough to make a mad dash for my bedroom with the girl laughing hysterically behind me.

Slamming the door I held the door closed fearing pursuit and a possible forced entry. Safe for the moment I held strong as I listened through the door. With the laughter still off down the hallway I soon realized no one was coming. Winding down I stood against the door contemplating the bizarre turn of events. Cautiously I stood listening but only heard distant laughter and noises at the far end of the hall. Relieved yet some what disappointed too I soon realized that the focus had once again shifted away from me and that I was in fact safe from any further potential assault. Climbing into bed I noticed it was already almost 1am. Pondering the night’s events I lay there drifting off to sleep…

To be continued…?

Wednesday, July 11th 2007 - 10:25:27 AM
t’s ok; it’s for her birthday. She really wants it!” Rachael continued. “You really want him to don’t cha Jessy?” she taunted Jessy who shook her head frantically in disapproval making a variety of distressed grunting noises. “Look, see! She wants you to spank her butt! Come on!” she commanded.

Getting up, one of the girls who’s name I didn’t even know walked over to me grabbing me by the hand and dragging me back into the mass of girls. Making me kneel down the girls pulled my hand down onto Jessy’s naked ass forcing it up and down in a spanking motion.

“Do it Josh! Don’t be shy!” Pushing my hand down again on her exposed cheek and holding it there this time I finally decided to indulge myself taking a gratuitous feel of her soft warm fleshy cheeks as the girls squealed in unison. As close as I was I could see every detail of her flawless smooth skin and even the small hairs in certain semi-hidden places that in any normal circumstance I should have had no right to see. The more I indulged the more the girl cheered and coaxed till I was taking full liberty tapping and playfully squeezing her amazing rump. The sexual thrill was electric. With each grope I grew bolder pulling her cheek apart here and there stealing snap shots of her most intimate areas.

The whole situation was like some sort of erotic fantasy. A naked girl pinned down by other scantly clad girls in nightshirts and panties spanking her and making me participate. I couldn’t imagine a more powerful turn on and my body, particularly my manhood down below had responded accordingly. In the midst of the lustful melee I had not noticed or should I say had not placed that much importance on the fact that the man below had risen to a “full salute”. Accentuated by the fact that I hadn’t bothered to wear underwear under my flannel pajama pants (I never really did) my full erection was apparently prominent enough for others to now notice. Drawing attention to it, Rachael was the first to see it pointing and laughing. Little by little the focus began turning from Jessy’s birthday spanking to the mast pushing out of my baggy flannels. Embarrassingly trying to adjust it to make it less noticeable only drew even more attention to it. To make matters worse the noticeable wet spot where the tip of my penis pressed against the inside of my pj’s made it even more obvious that I was as sexually stimulated as I could be. In all honesty who could blame me? For the girls however the obvious erection in my pants was just as entertaining, perhaps even more than Jessy’s naked spanking.

“Look he’s got a pup-tent!” Rachael laughed pointing at my pajama bottoms. Squealing with laughter the rest of the girls one by one started to giggle and laugh. My sister rolled her eyes and moaned in sheer disgust. Embarrassed I covered myself as the laughter grew louder. Seeing her opportunity, naked Jessy spun around scrambling free of us. She ran to the room covering her front as everyone’s focus remained for the moment on me instead.

“Well look at that.. Come on what cha got down there son?” Rachael taunted as she reached in trying to pull at my hands. Laughing in unison some of the other girls began reaching in too trying to pull my arms away to get a good look at the embarrassing rod pushing out my flannels. The more they reached in and pulled the more I began to resist. The more I resisted the more the girls seemed to enjoy it.

“Come on, don’t be shy!” the girls giggled as the hands that were pulling my arms away began to tickle me and tug at my pajama pants now! Panicking I quickly realized that I might soon be the one stripped naked, and with an erection too! Reaching in the girls poked and tickled me even reaching under my shirts tickling my sides.

“Careful, he’s extremely ticklish, especially his feet” my sister laughed observing from a few feet away. “You might just get kicked in the face or something!” she warned the others. Now they all knew. My secret was out. I couldn’t stand being tickled!

“Oh so you’re a ticklish boy huh?” one of the girls taunted grabbing my feet. Spasms shot through me as I twisted and shook trying to get away as some of the girls grabbed me around the legs trying to steady me. Now I was the one being assaulted! Hands were all over me and in the struggled I even felt a hand grab my penis through my pj pants! Fighting them off I pushed everyone away struggling to get up. Grabbing the sides of my pajama bottoms they tugged at them as I desperately fought to keep them up. Powering myself up out of the laughing gaggle of girls I twisted and turned holding onto my waistband tightly as I quickly broke free just long enough to make a mad dash for my bedroom with the girl laughing hysterically behind me.

Slamming the door I held the door closed fearing pursuit and a possible forced entry. Safe for the moment I held strong as I listened through the door. With the laughter still off down the hallway I soon realized no one was coming. Winding down I stood against the door contemplating the bizarre turn of events. Cautiously I stood listening but only heard distant laughter and noises at the far end of the hall. Relieved yet some what disappointed too I soon realized that the focus had once again shifted away from me and that I was in fact safe from any further potential assault. Climbing into bed I noticed it was already almost 1am. Pondering the night’s events I lay there drifting off to sleep…

To be continued…?

Wednesday, July 11th 2007 - 10:25:27 AM