The school bully part 1 (new part 9 available)13/04/23

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

The school bully part 1 (new part 9 available)13/04/23

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Something needs to be done about that bitch. If she didn’t have those two cronies with her she’d be so easy to take down. I mean she gets everyone in trouble, she’s rude, bad tempered. She humiliates boys and girls a like, she’s a gigantic bully and needs to be taught a lesson.” Said Sarah.

“Yeah she got me in trouble with the police, who put me in a cell for twenty four hours for indecent exposure. It wasn’t my fault, she forced me to wear just a blanket into the shopping centre. Then whilst stood next to me shouted out “I’m a naked slut.” Before ripping the blanket away and running off with it. I was in total shock and embarrassment. Then to make matters worse she came back with two policemen who cuffed my hands behind my back and marched me through the shopping centre to their car. Everyone from town saw me naked, and uncovered.” Said Laura.

“She stole from one of our neighbours and blamed it on me. I got arrested and strip searched in front of my brother and two sisters. Mum even grounded me.” Said Louise.

“So it’s decided then. That Ellie needs to be taught a lesson she’ll never forget.” Said Cheryl.

The murmur went round everyone nodding in agreement.

The girls were in a changing room at school. It was after school finished and Ellie and her two best friends were not there.

“Right then tomorrow after P.E. We will put our plan into action.” Said Cheryl.

Everyone nodded in agreement and the meeting broke up.

Next day at 2:30pm the girls all headed into the changing room to shower. Ellie never showered at the same time. Her breasts were B cup, she was pretty with brown hair, and about 5 foot 6 inches tall. She was quite good looking but was extremely shy about her own body.

Her two cronies, Samantha, who was 6 foot tall and Rachel, who was 5 feet 9 inches tall, would stand in the bathroom, as Ellie showered, so they could stop anyone taking a peek. They would shower after Ellie. Once all the girls had showered apart from Ellie and her cronies, they all went into the hallway.

“Right Eric, Richard, John, and Tom you know what to do. Ready steady go.” Said Cheryl. The girls kept watch for a teacher as the four boys ran into the girls changing room. They grabbed Rachel and Samantha and dragged them both out leaving Ellie unguarded.

“Now let’s go.” Said Cheryl.

The girls ran into the bathroom, and quickly over to the stall Ellie was in. They quickly worked on the door, and within seconds they had entered Ellie’s stall. Completely naked Ellie gasped as the girls grabbed her and pulled her back into the main changing area. They pinned her on top of a bench.

They then dried Ellie’s wet body, as the girl struggled. One girl then grabbed Ellie’s left hand and covered it in gorilla glue. Before placing a bottle full of milk in her hand. They held her hand to the bottle for 60 seconds before doing the same with Ellie’s right hand. Ellie could now not let go of the bottle.

There was a couple of camera flashes then.

“Open your mouth and suck on your bottle or would you like us to send your naked pictures to everyone at school?” Said Cheryl.

Ellie realising she had no choice, because she was outnumbered, and didn’t want her naked pictures exposed. She put the bottle in her mouth and began to suck on it.

“Right Tina, Claire, spread her legs wide. Laura cover her hairy pussy in the hot wax.” Said Cheryl.

Ellie tried to pull out the bottle from her mouth and protest but she realised the girls must of had gorilla glue on this too as she could not pry it away from her lips. Ellie could only watch as Laura applied the hot wax between her legs.

“You know what, before we peel it off, go fetch as many boys as possible, I think they would like to witness this.” Said Cheryl.

Ellie tried to get free, she struggled really hard, she was lying naked with her hands stuck to her mouth, she couldn’t cover up. Not only that but her legs were spread wide, and only wax was covering her most intimate area. Her breasts were slightly blocked from view by her arms, but anyone would be able to see her perky B cups.

Ellie burst into tears as all the boys in her year saw her lying naked.

Ellie was in absolute hysterics when the girls removed the wax, in front of them. Her vagina was spread wide and her clitoris was on total display leaving absolutely no secrets.

The girls then turned Ellie over onto her front and let all the boys give her ten spanks each. The girls then turned her back over and put a nappy on the small girl.

“Aww doesn’t the little baby look good. Let’s take her to the teacher, she needs to be unglued.” Said Cheryl.

Wearing just a nappy, with a bottle in her mouth she was carried out into the corridor just as the bell went.

“Oh dear it’s not your day is it Ellie?” Said Michelle laughing.

As classrooms started to empty into the now packed corridors. They carried Ellie above their heads, towards the staff room. Every head in each corridor stared at the girl in her nappy. People touched her legs. People touched her bare breasts.

People were laughing and giggling at her. Ellie could feel her face burn bright red.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

PART 2 THE STAFF ROOM.

Ellie thought that going to the staff room would ease her embarrassment. She was sure the teachers would tell off these bitches, who were unashamedly carrying her, in just a nappy, around the school corridors, in front of most of the other students. Ellie’s face was still burning with embarrassment but at least she was nearly safe.

Once the students got to the staff room, they placed Ellie on her feet, and Cheryl knocked several times on the door. At first she thought no one would answer but then, Mrs Roberts answered the door.

“Hello Cheryl, what do you want?” Asked Mrs Roberts inquisitively.

It wasn’t usual for students to knock on the door. When Ellie saw Mrs Roberts her hope that she would find help disappeared faster then saying hopeless.

“I’m sorry, Mrs Roberts, but Ellie here, has had an accident with Gorilla glue. Is it possible you have a way of ungluing the poor girl?” Asked Cheryl.

Mrs Roberts looked behind Cheryl at Ellie. Mrs Roberts thought that Christmas had come early. She had a broad grin appear across her face as she started to reminisce about the time, that she had babysat that particular bratty girl. Ellie had made young Mrs Roberts bathe completely naked, whilst taking pictures the whole time. Then how Ellie had blackmailed her with the pictures afterwards. Ellie has threatened to show everyone the pictures. Now here the little brat was in just a nappy. It was time to get some revenge on the brat.

“Wait there just a second.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Mrs Roberts walked calmly back into the staff room, and returned within a few moments brandishing a bottle of made up orange juice. Ellie watched horror struck as Mrs Roberts poured the entire bottle down the front of her nappy.

Ellie felt the sticky liquid between her legs, before Mrs Roberts said.

“Well, looks like the little baby needs changing.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Ellie couldn’t speak because of the bottle, but she did however start to cry. Mrs Roberts however started writing rapidly on a piece of paper, put the piece of paper into an envelope. Mrs Roberts then sealed the envelope and passed it to Cheryl.

“Run and take this to the school nurse.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Cheryl took the note and ran. Mrs Roberts took Ellie by her elbow and pulled her along the corridor to the entrance hall. Once they were in the entrance hall the nurse had joined them with Cheryl.

The entrance hall was massive there was a staircase all around the edges it rose for five stories. The edges of the stairs were lined with rails which could be leaned over.

“I’m sorry Ellie, but I’m afraid, THAT WET NAPPY OF YOURS NEEDS TO COME OFF BEFORE YOU GET A RASH.” Shouted Mrs Roberts so everyone was staring at her and Ellie.

Ellie shook her head, she was in the busiest part of the school as everyone was trying to go home. But as they all clapped eyes on Ellie slowed down and didn’t push as hard. The entrance hall was full of students from every year.

“ITS NO GOOD SHAKING YOUR HEAD, BESIDES ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUVE WET YOURSELF.” Shouted Mrs Roberts taking pleasure in humiliating the poor girl further.

Laughter filled the hall and Mrs Roberts last words reverberated around the students in whispers and shouts.

“LIE DOWN ON YOUR BACK.” Said the nurse moving over.

Ellie determined not to give all the students a show shook her head.

“AWW DOES THE LITTLE BABY NOT WANT TO BE CHANGED?” Shouted Mrs Roberts.

Again Ellie shook her head.

“TOO BAD.” Shouted the nurse.

Both the nurse and Mrs Roberts moved forward. They lifted Ellie easily off her feet and lay her on her back.

“Robert, James, I need you to hold her feet.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Ellie felt both her feet be lifted. Then, with guidance from Mrs Roberts and the nurse, they spread her legs wide. Ellie was grateful for the nappy, because without it, her entire bald pussy and clitoris would now be displayed.

Suddenly there was a loud RIP followed with another loud RIP, then Ellie saw her nappy, get lifted high into the air, by Mrs Roberts. The roars of laughter got louder. There was more pointing at her. Then there were exclamations of how her bare bum and bald pussy looked.

Ellie realised that she was now totally naked in front of everyone, and that Mrs Roberts was holding her last shred of decency aloft for all to see. Ellie could only watch as Mrs Roberts folded the nappy up and placed it in a nappy sack by Ellie’s side.

Ellie burst into tears of humiliation. She was so distraught that she hadn’t realised she needed to actually pee. Without warning, her legs still spread, what looked like a fountain of golden water started squirting into the air. People around her were doubled up laughing. Tears running down every face. There were camera flashes everywhere.

Ellie was peeing in front of the entire school, who were recording her total humiliation on their phones. Ellie’s cheeks were bright red, tears streaming down them, as she continued to pee on the entrance hall floor.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

PART 3 AGNES.....

Robert and James still had Ellie’s legs spread wide, as the 15 year old girl continued to pee. Ellie looked around at everyone watching her. Ellie wished she had treated Mrs Roberts with more respect. This is why Mrs Roberts was letting everyone watch, because of the way Ellie had treated Mrs Roberts.

After two minutes Ellie had finally stopped peeing on the floor. The damage was already done, her dignity was gone. She felt like she deserved this for the way she had treated everyone.

The school nurse now moved in. She sat between Ellie’s legs and started to clean her with a baby wipe. Every eye in the entrance hall was on her. Ellie could see her crush looking on with laughter. Ellie saw her cronies who were also doubled up in laughter.

Ellie suddenly felt Mrs McDonald’s hands hold her pussy lips apart. Mrs McDonald, the school nurse, was letting everyone see her fully spread pussy, and clitoris. Ellie heard more camera flashes. Before she felt the first rush of pleasure as Mrs McDonald flicked her bean, whether it was accidentally or on purpose Ellie didn’t know.

Ellie felt she needed a distraction from what Mrs McDonald was doing. So Ellie began to concentrate on drinking the milk in the bottle still attached to her mouth.

Another flick, Ellie convulsed. As she suddenly felt a third. Mrs McDonald was doing this on purpose. She was trying to get her aroused. A fourth time Ellie convulsed again and this time she felt herself ooze a little.

Ellie tried focusing on the milk bottle, she was not going to cum in front of everyone.

Mrs McDonald remembered Ellie, who was 11, at the time, pushing her sixteen year old daughter, out into the corridor. Her Daughter Agnes had been wearing just her knickers at the time. Agnes had a flat chest, only an A cup, and was completely mortified. Agnes had completely lost her head and tried to run somewhere she could hide.

She had run around the corner and into two 17 year old boys. One of the boys had grabbed her arms whilst the other pulled Agnes knickers down and off. Now completely naked and held still the bell had rang.

Agnes had been seen by her crush, her friends and many many more. It took an hour before the teachers had found out. By which time Agnes had been spanked, and laughed at by everyone.

When the two teenage boys had released Agnes, the poor girl was in tears and totally humiliated. Without a thought about getting dressed she had run, out of school.

Tears had been streaming down her eyes and she had struggled to see where she was running too.

Unfortunately she had run out into the main road, the bus driver couldn’t stop in time. Agnes naked body flew across the road and fell under the bus.

Fortunately she wasn’t killed, but as Agnes lay on her hospital bed she wished it had. A couple months later when pictures had appeared online, she finally took her own life by overdosing on paracetamol. Her mum, dad and brothers were devastated.

Mrs McDonald smiled an evil grin, she rubbed more vigorously on Ellie’s clitoris and Ellie orgasmed in front of the entire school. Ellie’s cum squirted out of her just as her pee had done. There were rounds of applause and Ellie was left feeling more embarrassed then ever.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybean

Re: The school bully

Post by Jellybean »

Is this the end or can we expect even more humiliation? Perhaps being cleaned up and her ass wiped in public by younger pupils. Msybe made to dance in public in the nude and made to publically masturbate in front of her friends
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

I'm assuming this story has finished?

Shame, I'm sure more well-deserved humiliation could have been heaped upon naughty Ellie.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

It’s not finished. My phone has decided to die, so I’m giving it some time before writing the next part. My phone should be repaired by next week so watch this space....

Thanks for your feedback 😊
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 4

Post by Revengedpirate »

Mrs McDonald wiped the cum off Ellie’s exposed pussy, with a baby wipe.

“Right lift her legs higher so I can access the baby’s bottom.” Said Mrs McDonald.

Ellie tried kicking wildly, her embarrassment was already more then she could bare. Her kicking, however, came to nothing. Within seconds her bottom was completely displayed.

Ellie wanted to scream, she wanted to run, but with her back on the floor, and her legs held high above her, she could not run. Her hands being glued, as they were, to the stupid bottle, she couldn’t scream or see what Mrs McDonald was doing.

Ellie could however hear everything Mrs McDonald said, because Mrs McDonald was shouting loudly to the audience.

“IM NOW CLEANING THE BABIES BOTTOM WITH A BABY WIPE. WE MUST MAKE SURE THE BABY IS CLEANED THOROUGHLY, OTHERWISE THE BABY MAY GET A RASH. ITS GOOD THE BABY HASNT GONE THROUGH PUBERTY YET. “She mistook Ellie’s shaved vagina, as a sign of a, non-pubescent teen.” ANY PUBIC HAIR MUST BE REMOVED AS DROPLETS OF WEE OR CUM ON THE HAIR CAN CAUSE A RASH ALSO. NOW IM APPLYING NAPPY RASH CREAM THIS WILL ALSO HELP THE BABY TO NOT DEVELOP A RASH. NOW IM APPLYING TALCUM POWDER. AGAIN THIS IS TO PREVENT RASHES AND HELP EASE OF MOVEMENT. ALSO IT STOPS THE NAPPY FROM RUBBING HER. NOW IM PLACING A NEW NAPPY UNDER HER BUM. LOOK AT THE PRETTY MINNIE MOUSE PRINT IT HAS. IM NOW DOING IT UP, THERE ALL DONE. LETS STAND YOU UP.”

Ellie got pulled back onto her feet. The laughter was everywhere. Mrs Roberts grabbed Ellie by her elbow.

“Now let’s take you to the hospital, I’m sure they can unglue you.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Ellie let herself be led towards the door hoping Mrs Roberts would take her to the hospital in her car.

Students were all around them. Obviously they thought Ellie’s humiliation was over and Mrs Roberts would take her to the hospital in her car.

Both the students and Ellie was wrong. Wearing nothing but a nappy, Mrs Roberts guided Ellie over the playground and out of the main gates.

There were some parents waiting to pick their own children up, stood around the gates. When they saw Ellie most giggled and laughed. Ellie felt her bare feet hurt on the pavement. Mrs Roberts took Ellie up to a zebra crossing, because the road was so busy. There was a lot of honking as the car drivers tried to get a better look.

Ellie wished she could cover her C cup breasts, because they were starting to get cold and perky. Mrs Roberts led Ellie across the crossing and sat her down at the bus stop.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Thanks for your patience I’m hoping to write a few more parts. Now my phone is fixed 😊
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

Just a small quibble, Ellie's breasts were B cup in the shower, but have grown to C cup when walking to the bus stop.

I think B cup works better for our school bully.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Keeping everyone on their toes well Ellie is a growing teen girl lol I didn’t notice I did this cup error. But I will reduce them back to b cups 😊