Tyler have some fun!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Michael

Tyler have some fun!

Post by Michael »

Some time ago Tyler ordered me to write a story. Due to her power i had to write it!

Tyler was more than happy! With her new power she could do whatever she wanted. She was totally free, in control of every situation. She was gifted with an incredible super power. Alyssa, Jenny and Wendy have some useful abilities to, especially Alyssa. But hers was the most helpful. She could force people to do whatever she say! And it was great for a girl of her age. It mean a lot of freedom especially with the male sex!

Walking back home from the pool she was in the right mood for some fun. She wanted to play with some boy. Toby wasn't aviable. He was busy with his studies and Tyler didn't want to take advantage of him. She like him too much to torment him with her power.

A nice looking boy was caming in her direction. It looked like ot was her lucky day. The boy was a little older than her but Tyler didn't mind. "Hi! Can i ask you a favour?" She said gesturing the boy to stop.

He stared at Tyler with a puzzled gaze. "Sure girl! What do you need?" Tyler smiled to him. She noticed how he glanced at her chest a few times. She crossed her arms lifting up her breast. "I want you to show me your chest!" She said with a smirk.
The boy was confused by her words. "What??" "Lift up your shirt and let me see!" Tyler commanded.

With out any esitation the boy lifted up his shirt and stond still to let Tyler have a good look. "Mmm you're not too muscled i see. But i still like your chest. I'm Tyler by the way"

"Mm Michael" the boy mumbled. He was shocked. He didn't understand what was happening. For some oddly reason he felt the urge to do what Tyler was telling him to do.

"And can i see your penis too?" Tyler asked in a sing song voice. "The hell! no, you definitely can't" Michael stepped back turning to his side. "Came on! I need to see your wee wee. I don't wanna play with a micro penis! Now show me your dick!"

At her words Michael undo his belt and lowered his pants and boxer enough to let Tyler see his manhood. "Oh oh! That's a good size! I know bigger wee wee but yeah i can have some fun with you!"

Quickly Michael coverd his penis. "Oh my god! What am i doing??" It was a pretty strange situation. He couldn't think straight he was too shocked. Tyler had him in her hand. "I tell you what are you doing. You're coming to my place and you gonna enjoy some time with me!"

Suddenly Michael felt reliefed. Now he wanted to spend the afternoon with Tyler and he was even happy about that. He followed his new friend towards her house.

Tyler texted to her friend to came at her place. Silently Michael was walking behind her. When they reached Tyler's house she opened the door. "We're gonna be alone for a while... follow me!"

They went in the living room. Tyler sat confortably on the sofa. "Now strip naked!" She said with excitement. Michael began to strip. It didn't take too long. After a minute he was fully naked in frot of a younger girl. A nice looking girl. His penis reacted growing bigger and bigger. "I see you like me! So nice from you!" Tyler had a good look at her new play thing. The situation was arousing her. She slipped an hand inside her pants and touched herself. "Open your leg and play with your dick" she said moaning.

Michael did what she said. Tyler loved that he wasn't embarrassed. It was because she told him to enjoy the moment but she didn't realise that.

"Tyler! What's happening here!" Michael jolted when he saw another girl in the leaving room. "It looks like you don't need my power this time!" The girl said laughing. "Hi Alyssa! Seat don't. The show is good"

Michael covered himself. He said something incomprehensible "calm down Michael. She's a friend of mine. Now do a little dance for us."

"Woooh" Alyssa clapped her hands. "He is smaller that Toby! Do you think Frank is bigger. I can't say that!"
Tyler considered the situation "Michael amd Frank are the same size. But yeah Toby is still the best."

Michael, relaxed by Tyler's oder, was dancing clumsy for the girls. His penis was swinging from side to side and his balls jumped up and down. The girls giggled watching him humiliating him self.

"Tyler! We are here!" A girl called from the door. "We're in the living room". Another two girls stepped in the room. The girls greeted each other. "Hi Wendy! Hi Jenny! This is Michael!" Tayler said keeping on touching her crotch.

Michael stopped his dance and coverd him self again making every one laughing. "Another one Tyler! You're incredible.." Jenny said seating on the sofa next to Alyssa. Wendy walked around Michael examining his body.

"I'm glad this time you let me join the fun..." Wendy said shooting a dirty look to Tyler. "I'll let you see Frankie naked the next time... i told you i'm sorry"

"Freeze!" Yelled Wendy out of nowhere. Suddenly Michael found himself unable to move. Wendy moved his hands away from his crotch. "Nice!" Then she moved his legs to place him on his knees and put his hands on his head. "It's all yours Jenny!" She exlaimed and sat on the sofa with the others.

Michael penis began to move. It was like an invisible hand was masturbating him. He moaned in pleasure. "Poor you! Do you like it? Too bad i won't let you cum!" Jenny said moving her hand up and down along with Michael's penis.

Alyssa noticed how Tyler was enjoying the scene. She was the only girl with her hands in her panties. "Pants!" Alyssa said giggling and Tyler's pants disappeared. Michael gasped at the sight of Tyler's panties and Jenny slowed down to not make him cum.
"Hey!" Said Tyler pretending to be angry. "...Panties!" Alyssa said and began to stroke her crotch as well.

Tyler was now fully exposed from her waist down. "Oh oh are you having fun Aly?" She said with a smirk. "I'll show you how i have fun!" She stepped in front of Michael who was still freezed on his knees. Instinctively he smelled Tyler's crotch. He couldn't resist her pussy.

"Eat me!" Tyler said pushing her crotch on Michael's mouth. "Wooow" the girls on the sofa cheered as Michael began to lick Tyler. She moaned in pleasure pushing Michael head on her. "Unfreeze..." said Wendy. Michael grabbed Tyler by her hips. He was enjoying her pussy.

No need for Tyler to use her power. Michael was good with his tongue and after a few minutes Tyler squirted on his face. Breathing heavily she collapsed on the sofa.

Michael was touching his penis. He was no more under the effect of any power but he desperately needed to cum. The girls were fast and stopped him. Jenny squeeze his balls with her invisible hand and Wendy frozen him again. "Oooh my balls" he groaned in pain. "Usually we don't let boys masturbate on their on will..." explained Alyssa.

Tyler didn't say anything she let her friends have some fun with the boy. "Look" Alyssa said and grabbed Michael clothes from the floor. She showed them to him and suddenly they disappeared from her hands. Michael couldn't believe it. It was like something magic but now he didn't have anything to wear.

"I can make them appear again but first you have to masturbate on the street!" Alyssa exlaimed. All the girls laughed out loud at her words. Wendy released Michael from her power. Jenny kept on squeezing his balls. "Do that or i pop them!" She said smiling.

Reluctantly Michael get up and headed to the door. He was deadly embarrassed and didn't want to masturbate on the street but he was trapped. Somehow the girls have powers and they aren't afraid to use them. He had no choice. He wanted Tyler to use the power of her voice. It would had been much more easier that way. But Tyler didn't say anything.

No one was on the street. He searched for a place to hide but Wendy frozen his legs. He turned to see the girls at the window laughing at him. He was fully exposed and the only way to get rid of the situation was masturbating. He began to strok his penis. He tried to be fast but he was nervous.

"He's naked!" A little girl shouted. "Don't look honey" all troubled her mum walked her away. Unfortunately another group of girls passed by. They stopped a few meters away and shyly stared at Michael. They were giggling and taking to each other. Michael couldn't understand what they were saying.

He was close to cum. He watched all around. He believed to see someone staring at him from an house. Eventually he cum. The girls let out an "oooh" of surprise and runned away laughing. Michael tured back. Tyler and her friends were no more at the window. Magically his clothes appeared ar his feet.
Last edited by Michael on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Tyler have some fun!

Post by Jeepman89 »

Nice job Michael. Very enjoyable story.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Thank you! I'm really glad you like it :D
Mindcon

Post by Mindcon »

Awesome! Got any more chapters?