Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Big Dave

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Big Dave »

I'm hoping for a quick resumption of this wonderful story. It's been a long time to wait
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

It's been a long time. I'm hoping for Julie to be stripped and spanked by Sally. Maybe Timmy can take photos.

Or Sally can give Julie a bath with a school friend or neighbour taking photos.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

Still no new chapter.

I'm beginning to think Agatha has eaten Julie. Maybe that's not a bad idea - but not on a cannibal way.

Hope this means several chapters on the bounce
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Still no new chapter!!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Its only been just over a week give the author a chance :lol:

Great story though keep it up!

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Julie's Big Day - Morning

"Waaake up !! Wake up!! Wake up!! "Agatha yelled over and over again as Julie groggily opened her eyes.

Before Julie knew what was happening her blanket was whisked away in a flash letting the cold a/c suddenly hit her mostly naked body giving her goosebumps and making her nipples swell. Her summer dress had been hung up neatly and she had been allowed to sleep in just her little girl panties last night. "You got a big day Julie and we gots to get you ready!"

Julie was still so confused it was still dark outside with maybe just a hint of the sun starting to rise. In just her embarrassing panties Julie was herded to the brightly lit bathroom where those were quickly whisked down her legs.

The bathtub was already full of of hot steamy water. At least it wasn't ice cold Julie thought for a second with a tiny bit of relief. But Julie wasn't stopped there as she was ushered over to the toilet where Agatha denied her any right to privacy as she shyly did her business while the redhead towered over her. Agatha even inspected her afterward declaring Julie unable to properly keep her self clean.

It was a humiliating and belittling statement to say the least and the already cranky Julie was growing tired of it. Agatha didn't care about her frustrations as a a matter of fact it only encouraged her.

She had the naked Julie sit back down before pulling out a pair of electric clippers.

"Spread em nice and wide Julie! No more big girl hair for you! Ha! Ha Ha!"

Julie was horrified as the giggling redhead shaved her brown bush down to dark stubble in a matter of seconds before applying some cold white cream to the sensitive area.

When Julie got into the tub it was still hot but maybe a bit too much as her already sore bottom reacted to it's temperature along with a tingling feeling against her crouch as her last remnants of pubic hair floated up to the surface being killed at the roots. The sudden uncomfortable feeling caused Julie to utter a curse word and before she knew it a wet bar of soap was being jammed in to her mouth. Her face twisted and contorted with disgust as she tried to spit it out. "No no no! you better not unless you want a nakie spankin when were done!" Julie knew better at this point then to try an call her bluff and sucked on the bitter soap miserably .

"Arms up Julie you know the drill!!" She reluctantly did so exposing herself and stretching her already small breasts to almost nothing with only her dark nipples pointing forward.

Agatha chastised the naked 24 year old in this vulnerable position. Telling her she shouldn't even bother wearing a top with such tiny little things and how no body would care if she didn't. "Maybe you can spend the day without one. I'll bet you wouldn't even get in trouble."

The idea really bothered Julie as her upper body was roughly scrubbed and pawed by her younger cousin who mocked her the whole time. She had Julie stand up in the tub and as the soapy water cascaded down her nude form so did her last remnants of her brown bush leaving her crotch totally bare. Her freshly bared crouch was pale and almost glowed against the bright bathroom lights.

Agatha checked it for smoothness as Julie cringed in discomfort against her touch. When Agatha seemed satisfied she patted Julie on her smooth crouch with a condescending "Good girl much better" before finally allowing her to spit the bitter soap out.

Agnes took this moment to walk into the wide open door only to snap a few more pictures of the freshly bathed and now hairless 24 year old. "Wow Julie you really look like a little girl now!!" Agnes said laughing while snapping several unwanted pictures of her older cousins naked body.

Julie reacted late not having a chance to cover up.

"Oh Julie it's not like you have anything to hide anyway!" Agnes said cruelly. Julie couldn't help but blush in shame at her comment knowing there was a lot of truth to it.

The 24 year old was redressed by her cousins as they mocked and belittled her body the whole time. She was wearing the same summer dress but a fresh pair of little girl panties in more of a orange cream pattern this time. To her surprise and utter horror she was lead to the garage and securely belted in the back seat of her own car before the twins got into the front seat and started the engine....
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

In The Parking Lot

Agnes drove Julie's car towards town while the 24 year old brunette slumped down in the backseat as much as possible. The windows had a fair bit of tint on them but but Julie could swear each passing car could see her in her embarrassing summer dress. Up until yesterday nobody had really seen her without her make up padded bra and designer clothes.

Here she was outside of the comfort of her home in nothing but a silly dress, Mary Jane shoes and panties.

Agnes pulled into the local clothing store and parked somewhat far from the entrance. It was early still and not too many cars were there yet so Julie didn't really get why the two overweight twins would want a longer walk.

"Come on Julie let's go." Agnes said in her nice voice holding the back door wide open.

Julie couldn't do it. That front door might as well been miles away and there was no way she would be caught dead in this horrible outfit.
"I..I..I can't do it! p-please can't I just wait in the car?!"

Agnes was starting to get frustrated. "No Julie you are coming inside one way or the other." She said impatiently.

"B-But but my dress people can't see me in this dress." The parking lot was mostly empty only few early morning shoppers in sight. Agatha piped up with a solution while simultaneously yanking the 24 year old out by her wrists.

"Don't worry Julie nobody gunna see you in yer silly dress." With that said the redhead easily whisked the summer dress up and over her head surprising Agnes and Julie both with her solution.

Agnes covered her mouth in shock at her sisters boldness while Julie was in a shock of her own. Standing in a public parking lot in nothing but a pair of bright orange and white panties with the words little girls inscribed on the back of them.

Her mouth formed an O shape and her arm immediately went across her bare chest. Agatha threw the dress over her left shoulder while taking Julie's free hand with the other and walked her now topless former babysitter slowly across the parking lot.

Julie couldn't believe what was happening although not too many people seemed to care. A passing old lady gave her a strange look while a couple of kids pointed and laughed as they were carted by there mother.

It was still the most embarrassing walk of her life as she crossed the pavement trying not to draw anymore attention to herself. The front entrance seemed to take forever to reach and Julie noticed some teens who hadn't seen her yet hanging around the front.

"Can I please have my dress back?" Julie whispered to the twins.

"I thought you didn't want nobody to see you in your dress and now you do make up your mind silly girl which is it?" Agnes said smirking at her obvious distress.

"Please! I want to wear the dress!" She whispered hoarsely.

"I don't know you have to ask Agatha for it.. nicely."

The teens were starting to take noticing one of them looking her way and whispering to the other.

"PLEASE!! Agatha may I wear the dress!" She said as nice as she could but urgently. Agatha thought for a minute thinking with a confused look in her eyes.

"Okie doke Julie but you know the drill! Arms up!" Julie's eye's grew wide at the thought of exposing herself like that especially as the teens started looking her way some more.

But just wanting to get it over with she hurried up and did it. Not wanting to be exposed any longer. Her arms shot up straight and her bare chest was exposed along with her stiff dark nipples.

She could hear the teens laughter and her body blushed with shame as Agatha slowly unfolded the dress before bring it over her head and covering her naked torso. Julie couldn't believe how much better she felt to be back in this childish outfit. Even though the teens snickered at her as she went inside anything was better than being topless in public.....
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Nice development, I'm hoping for Julie to have her panties pulled down soon.

Was there a missing chapter? I thought Julie was about to attempt an escape. The story then jumped to the follwing morning.

Anyway I'm enjoying the story and looking forward to her receiving a bare ass spanking.

Someone mentioned it being given by one of the bratty neighbours kids. Good call.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Great. Thanks Valerian, I got my Julie fix.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I would really like to see Julie diapered at some stage, preferably after wetting herself and after receving a spanking and definitely with an audience. Hopefully Julie's further himiliation will be witnessed by more eager younger observers.