Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SwimKid

Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Post by SwimKid »

Sixteen year old Juliette Miller always followed the rules. Why wouldn't she? They were there for a reason, right? She never got in trouble, she was the model student. Of course, such a sense of obedience might attract some unwanted attention, say, from a veteran tormentor looking for a new obedient little toy, like Elise Davis.

This story is a slow burn, so it might not be for everyone, as Elise will draw out the stripping of her victim. As of now, I've written 5 parts and Juliette hasn't been exposed naked, so keep that in mind.
Take care, sk out.
SwimKid

Exposing the Prim Plaything (Part 1)

Post by SwimKid »

Elise Davis stalked her soon to be toy.

The seventeen year old watched her schoolmate with preying eyes. Juliette Miller was a pretty girl. Not hot per-se, but rather cute and charming. Her innocent demeanor, paired with her pale, somewhat child-like features were the main reason for that, Elisa reckoned. Big blue eyes which usually curiously flew round the room, a small, porcelain-like nose and a prim, thin-lipped politely-smiling mouth gave the teen an air of fragility, as well as the adorability. Her black hair fell down to her shoulders in a wavy fashion, and it was adorned by a bow, which matched her skirt. Because, of course she, of all people, would wear a bow. Elise snickered, though she kept quiet.

Elise surveyed Juliette stretch, grasping for a book which she couldn’t quite reach —she wasn’t particularly tall, sporting at most 165 centimeters— so she stood on her tippy-toes, which caused her skirt to ride up just a bit. It was not revealing at all, the prudish teen followed the dress-code to a tee: from the always polished shoes accompanied by the knee-high white socks, up the modest, rather-loose-fitting navy blue skirt to the neatly ironed white shirt. Never once had Elise seen the prissy teen bend the dress code with a shortened skirt or a tightened shirt. She imagined Juliette wouldn’t dare do such thing.

That sense of obedience was what had piqued Elise’s interest in the first place.
Finally, found it! Juliette thought to herself. Not a single person willing to help a student in the library. Where is the funding going? Cursed school board… She let herself fall from her tippy-toe stance, making sure the short yet rapid fall didn’t make her skirt flap and looked at the book once again. It was a hard-cover, mostly red and it read “The History of Dresses” in big, gold letters. Histrionic though it was, it’d seemed interesting enough for Juliette to busy herself for a while.

Anything not to spend this free period with those loud brutes! She thought as she opened the book. She was, of course, referring to her classmates. Maybe “loud brutes” was an exaggeration, they weren’t that bad, but she’d rather dig her nose between the pages of a good book than withstand the annoying small-talk of her peers. Her close friends hadn’t come to school that day, one feeling sick, the other one simply too lazy, and she was too shy to simply strike up conversations with her other classmates, with whom she was unaccustomed to speaking.

Either way, it was the final week before winter break, and so the school halls were mostly empty, most of the students already having passed all their important tests found simply no reason to come to school. Juliette had, of course, also passed all of her tests, but she saw no reason in skipping school “just because”. What if I actually needed to skip some day? If I got sick or…

Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of a chair being dragged. Why not lift the thing? She looked up from her book and was slightly startled as she saw a girl sitting right in front of her. She hadn’t realized there’d been a second chair on her table.

“Juliette, right?” The teen smiled amicably. No, Juliette decided, not a smile, a grin.

“Uh…” Blue eyes were closed and the teen shook her head slightly, finally taking her mind away from her book and putting to use in chatter. Bother. “Yeah. And you are…” Juliette tried to match the face to a name. She was never good at that, though this girl definitely seemed familiar, she must have seen her in the halls more than a few times.

“Elise. Elise Davis” The teen introduced herself, reaching a hand over the table. Juliette shook it warily. “I don’t think we’ve met, but I’ve seen you ‘round the halls and all.”

“Uh, yeah, most likely.” She replied curtly, hoping she’d go away. Was that the Elise Davis? Juliette wanted nothing to do with the teen, just in case she was the one who had caused the incident a few years back. Against her wishes, and in the spirit of politeness, she went on. “Can I help you with anything?” So much for curtness.

“Actually, yes, you can. Walk with me, Juliette.” As she spoke, she got up from the table, snatching the pale-teen’s book with one swift motion.

“Hey!” Juliette complained. “What’s this all about?”

Yet she found no answer, save for the sound of footsteps over the dark wood that made up the library’s floor. To Elise, it was the sound of a very carefully planned evening commencing.

As a puzzled Juliette caught up to mysterious Elise, she took note of the teen. She walked confidently, almost seductively, her stride long and undoubting. How come so people can be so confident? It was a question timid, self-conscious Juliette asked herself almost daily. Beside her walk, Juliette noted how Elise took advantage of the laxness regarding the dress code near breaks, as she wore not a skirt and shirt but jeans to pair her white shirt, both a tight fit. It annoyed her to also note that such fit suited her really well.

“Could you give that back, please?” Elise heard the teen say from behind her. The library halls were so thin the other girl was forced to walk a few steps behind her. Very good to hide where they were going until it was too late.

“All at its due time, Juliette. Don’t worry, just follow me for a few moments.” She replied as she hastened her step. Now that she knew for a fact the bookworm had followed, she need not be so cautious about her speed.

Juliette wanted to grunt in annoyance. Of course, she held herself back. She dared not offend this girl, whatever he plans were. She just wanted to get it over with. And so, in silence, she trailed back. God! It’s so annoying not to be able to see where she’s taking me! Her mind raced. Well, we haven’t left the library, so she’s probably been walking me in circles. What is this a spy movie? Either way, there’s only two possibilities, either the main halls or…

“Silent Study Rooms” read the sign. Elise expertly showed her pass to the bookkeeper stationed there to make sure no one was up to funny business in the private areas and, before letting her to-be plaything react, grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the hallway. She grinned. Phase one: complete! So close to the actual fun!

“What is this? Elise?” Juliette tried her best to be demanding, though, if she was honest with herself, she was more than a bit intimidated by the girl. The way she’d simply handled her so quickly… She had no doubts, this was the Elise Davis.

Elise looked back and grinned mischievously, before letting go of her blue-eyed schoolmate’s wrist and making her way through one of the five doors that spanned the white-walled hallway. She let the door open behind her and nonchalantly threw the book on the desk.
It took only moments for a very preoccupied pale face to poke through the door. Juliette entered, arms clasped over her own chest protectively. She didn’t realize that, as if she had, she would’ve tried to keep a façade of bravery, Elise was sure. Finally showing your true colors, you scared, little girl, the tormentor thought.

Juliette’s steps were small and she was wary. She took in the room. She’d been to these cubicles many times, rather small, they barely managed to fit two desks and two chairs on each. The walls were light-blue and there was no further decoration. Dull, yet excellent for studying. She was too taken by her architectural analysis to realize how Elise had slithered away behind her and closed the door. Was that a click I just heard? Did she… did she lock the door? She panicked in silence.

Panicky blue eyes searched the room quickly until they found the girl who had stolen her book. Elise Davis wore a white, short-sleeved shirt with pink accents in the hem, sleeves and neckline, alongside a pair of ripped black jeans and stylish white sneakers. As she’d noted before, they were tight, outlining a petite figure which she displayed with pride. She seemed to be almost letting her admire her body, arms placed on her hips, cocky posture all around.

After a panicked second, Juliette found it in her to meet Elise’s gaze. The teen’s hazel eyes were giving her an impish look; her grinning mouth and small nose accompanying the gesture. How does she manage to look this good, even when she’s toying with me like this? Juliette thought to herself, unwillingly jealous of the teen’s straight, long, silky brown hair and her naturally tan skin.
“So, shall we talk now?” Elise said, eying her future toy up and down repeatedly, all but biting her lip in anticipation.
Take care, sk out.
mikewozere

Re: Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Post by mikewozere »

Interesting. Next part pls!
Mike
SwimKid

Exposing the Prim Plaything (Part 2)

Post by SwimKid »

“I… I guess so…” Timidly said Juliette.

“My, my, so quiet…” Elise teased. “Always so quiet, so obedient, so proper. Tell me, Jules, do you like following rules?”

“Please don’t call me Jules.” The black-haired teen’s voice —much to Elise’s delight— was trembling as she all but pleaded. Do I scare her that much already? This is going to be so much fun…

“Awww, it’s cute, you thinking you get a say in the matter, Jules.” Elise mocked. She waited until the teen was about to speak again and only then went on. “Now, answer me. Do you like following rules, huh? Being an obedient perfect little girl?”

“I… I don’t know if I’d put like that, Elise.”

“C’mon, Jules… It’s a yes or no question. Are you an obedient little girl? Or are you not?”

“I… I am?” Juliette answered warily, very, very aware of the twisting of words and the escalation in them.

“Yes, you are. I thought so!” Elise went on. Her dialog having been practiced before, each gibe having been taken into consideration to make sure to socially smother the awkward teen into submission. “So, you will do as I say, follow my rules, right?”

“W… what?” Juliette replied. She seemed both confused and afraid. What is she talking about? Is this a new ‘thing’ extroverted people do? Mess with some random, quiet kid? I swear, they are like a different species. Her mind was racing, and she knew it was because she hated confrontation. Especially with this girl, who seemed so in control!

“Well, it’s quite simple, I thought you were one of the smart ones! Will you, or will you not be an obedient little nerd and do as told?”

“It’d depend on what I was told to…”

“Hush, Jules. Yes or no question.” Elise threw her victim a frigid glare, pressuring her. There were so many threats behind those hazel eyes…

“Mhmmm” The timid teen nodded quietly, her hands fidgety. She gulped. What could she do but play along?

“Say it for me, then.” Elise demanded, her posture changing to a more authoritarian one. “Say you’ll be an obedient girl and do as told.”

“Do… Do I really have to?”

“I do not like repeating myself, Jules. Say it.”

“I will… I will be obedient and do as told…” She finally admitted, her voice quiet, the words coming out fast.

“Okay, now that we’ve established that, would you like to know what exactly it is that I want to make you do, my obedient girl? Asked Elise, as she naughtily cocked an eyebrow.

She nodded again.

“Why, Jules, I want you to raise your skirt!” Elise said, unable to stifle a few giggles.

Juliette gasped sharply. Her natural self-consciousness betrayed any attempt she could’ve made at keeping her composure. Both her hands rushed to her chest protectively, her left one clutching the other one. Her icy-blue eyes grew big in shock and her mouth remained slightly open even after the gasp. God! She all but jumped at what Elise had commanded her, and of course, that wasn’t even taking into consideration the furious blush that had taken over her face. She can’t be serious, can she? No! There’s no way!

Elise grinned at the reaction. Oh, how prudish is she? This is precious! She went on, tapping the table impatiently and, with a sing-song voice, saying: “I’m waiting, Jules…”

“No, please! Elise, you can’t be serious!” The words came out more like a long string of letters than an actual, cohesive sentence. And yet, Juliette only found it in her to keep pleading. “Please, no, you’d see… my… well, you know…”

Is she really too ashamed to say the word panties? Oh, making her my plaything will be glorious. Elise remained silent for a while —she hoped it’d seem daunting to her to-be pet, for it as not an act, it was the time it took her to wipe her grin off her face— and stood.

A chill went down Juliette’s spine as Elise took a step forward. A single, long step. Before Juliette could realize, her tormentor was mere centimeters away from her. Her body stiffened, afraid. The girl was slightly older than she —Juliette could tell that Elise was on her last year, while she was on her second-to-last—, and barely taller too, and yet, she seemed so imposing; she towered over her with personality alone.
“Jules, I will raise it myself if you don’t do it, but I suggest you don’t tempt me, for if I have to reach down there and do the work myself, I will not stop at seeing your panties.” Elise whispered in Juliette’s ear. “You know, like I did two years ago, to Matt Stanford.”

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! Juliette’s heart was pounding as Elise took a step back and sat down. Everything in her demeanor made her look ready to enjoy the show, not a hint of the terrible threat she’d just made. She’s serious! Oh God! I can’t end like Matt!” She hadn’t personally seen the boy, few had, but most everyone in Laguna High had heard the story. Matt Stanford, the boy who had been stripped naked, his clothes hidden throughout school and made to play on the world’s cruelest game of scavenger hunt. I cannot end up like him!

All but hyperventilating, Juliette reached for the hem of her blue skirt with both her hand. She couldn’t help but clutch it tightly, so tight in fact, her knuckles turned paled. Against her every wish, she started to lift. Very, very slowly. She could practically feel Elise’s eyes, atop her, gawking at her, impatiently awaiting the sight of her underwear.

I can’t, I can’t I can’t! Juliette thought over and over. She’d frozen halfway through, her skirt having been lifted just a tad, yet enough to expose more of her milky white legs than she had ever shown on school grounds. Just the thought of showing her underwear to Elise… It was too much!

“C’mon Jules… Lift it all the way up like you were told, you obedient little thing…” Elise teased, her voice mixed with giggles. “Or else…”
Oh God! I cannot end up like butt cheeks Stanford! She thought to herself. With trembling hands, she continued pulling. She needn’t look to know that she was just a second away from starting to show her underwear. So much so, she couldn’t look. She simply could not face her tormentor, she closed her eyes shut and stifled a cry of shame as she finished lifting.

Elise had managed to stop giggling after ordering her new toy to strip for her, though her calm poise was short-lived. She couldn’t help but snicker at Juliette as she took in her sight. The normally proper, princess-like teen stood in front of her, face aglow with a pinkish hue, her eyelids tightly pressed together, both her hands white-knuckle gripping the fabric of her loose blue skirt just over her belly button, presenting everything the garment usually hid to Elise.

And what a sight it was. The prudish teen was flashing skin, everything from her thigh-high socks up to her panties was exposed, simply because she’d been ordered to do so! And yet, of course, the jewel of the crown was the underwear. Elise couldn’t help but stare at those. Juliette was wearing a pair of tight, light blue panties which —much to Elise’s amusement— also matched her bow. They were not excessively frilly, though they had a few ornamentations. Particularly, she noted how the edges of the undergarment had a dark-blue lace, which contrasted quite nicely with the teen’s moonlight-pale thighs.

“Can… Can I please, please, please lower my skirt now?” Juliette pleaded.

“Not yet, Jules, I’m still inspecting my new toy. And I want to be thorough…” Elise gladly noted how Juliette’s knees were weak, shaking slightly. She’s mortified! Oh, this is just precious!

Juliette, whose eyes were still closed shut, felt her face burning red with shame. She was literally shaking. She hadn’t know, until then, just how embarrassed a person could get. Click She heard, she let out a high pitched cry of surprise —which Elise enjoyed thoroughly, and couldn’t help but laugh at—. It had sounded an awful lot like… Oh God, had that been a camera?!

“Ooooh, you look so embarrassed on this one!” Elise taunted, histrionically waving her phone about. “What a naughty little girl you are, flashing your undies and letting people take pictures!”

Juliette forced her eyes open, using whatever willpower she had, and stared at the screen which Elise was smugly presenting to her. This cannot be happening! She wanted to scream! On the device there was a very red faced young lady, presenting her tight undergarments for all to see! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod you can see everything! Much to her dismay, she couldn’t take her eyes off her own underwear. It was just so blatant!

“Elise… Elise, please…” Juliette begged, though, obediently, she held the hem of her skirt above her midriff. She wanted nothing more than to let go, but she dared not, lest she offend the girl and she leaked the picture. “You can’t send that to anyone, Elise!”

Oh. My. God! Look at her! Elise was beaming as she stole a glimpse of the completely exposed, sky-blue underpants of Miss Propriety. She’s literally begging for mercy while exposing herself to me. Oh, I’ve got you wrapped around my finger, Juliette Miller.

“Oh, my plaything, I can send it, look.” She hovered her forefinger over the share button on the camera app, but merely teased her victim, not actually going so far as to press it. “But I won’t share your adorable, adorable little girl undies so long as you continue obeying. Is that clear?”

“Yes!” Juliette exclaimed, thinking only in keeping those immodest… No, beyond immodest! Pictures away from the public eye. She had sounded so eager, Elise couldn’t help but giggle.

“Good, good. You’ll make an excellent toy, Jules.” Elise wasn’t exactly expecting an answer, but she remained silent, letting the flashing teen stew on that for a moments. “I own you now, Jules, is that clear?”

The teen nodded, her bow bobbing up and down in a more than enjoyable way.

“I’m glad it’s clear, my little doll.” Elise said, watching Juliette cringe at the pet name. “I expect you to be here tomorrow, too, Jules. Same time. And please, wear some different panties, don’t bore me.”

And with that, Elise left.

No unlocking the door, Juliette noted. In her panic, she’d assumed she’d locked the door behind her. Would I have reacted differently if I knew I could’ve made a run for it? She wondered morose. Well, it’s not like it matters now that she has a picture of me flashing my underwear… Oh God! What will Elise do to me?
Take care, sk out.
SwimKid

Exposing the Prim Plaything (Part 3)

Post by SwimKid »

Juliette Miller’s blue eyes widened in fear as the third period bell rang. Once again, it meant she had an hour to herself, as the math teacher would be absent all week. She should have been excited, right? It’s every student’s dream to be able to skip a period for a whole week. And yet… She’d been dreading that bell. All day, she’d been absentminded, her thoughts relegated only to the anticipation of what would happen to her on that free period… What will she do to me today?

Elise Davis tapped her desk impatiently waiting for the third period bell to ring, her head resting on her arm, not even pretending to be paying attention. What’s taking so long? God, Mr. Matthews, literally no one but you cares that deeply about electromagnetism. She could think of only one thing, and that thing involved flustered red cheeks and very visible underpanties. Eventually, she heard the satisfying high pithed persistent ring. Finally!

Juliette made her way to the library against her every instinct. She tried to have a ‘get-it-over-with’ attitude, but she found herself unable to have a confident, efficient stride. No, she could only walk in lethargic, short steps, dreading what was to come. Her legs were wobbly, her face already turning a pale pink. Keep it together, please! She begged herself. Ugh, it’s useless, I’m too shy not to blush at the thought of such exposure again!

Elise all but flew to the library. Her step was even quicker than usual, skipping the seductive hip-waving she was accustomed to —oh how she loved to get boys drooling over her, only for them to realize they had no chance with her—. I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait! She was giddy. All this time, having to keep a low profile after the Matty incident, I have to make up for lost time!

The two teens ran into each other at the library entrance quite comically, almost bumping into each other, both too preoccupied with their thoughts. For a moment, they locked eyes, blue ones expressing horror, hazel ones practically shouting eagerness. Jules gulped. Liz smirked.
“Hello, my plaything.” Elise said, a bit too loud for Juliette’s liking. Oh God, what if people find out about this? It can only end badly… The list of things to be anxious about in the situation she found herself in felt ever-growing to Juliette.

“Hi, Elise.” She replied awkwardly.

Without exchanging many more words, the two teens made their ways through the slim halls of the library —Elise made sure she was the one leading again— until they found the private study rooms. Once they got the approving nod from the bookkeeper, they entered the hallway. Juliette had dared not disobey Elise, and so she herself had booked a study room for that period. Elise seemed particularly happy about that, which terrified the black-haired cutie.

“So, my little obedient doll, I made a poll on Instagram, take a look…” Juliette flinched as Elise all but shoved the screen into her face. Once she managed to understand at what she was looking at, she read:

Pick a color, no reason:
  • Red: 26%
  • Pink: 24%
  • Purple: 22%
  • Other: 20%
  • White: 8%
When Elise was satisfied with the look of puzzle in her victim’s face, she continued. “It’s about the color of your panties, of course. Though, I could only choose four colors, so I don’t know if I picked the right ones…” She trailed off, giggling and snickering at Juliette’s expression of horror. She took it in, loving every second.

Juliette was pale. Even more so than usual. She involved so many people! Most of which I don’t even know. Ohmygod some of which are boys! She tried to shake the thought out of her head, but had little success, her frown being a tell of it.

Both teens made their way to their assigned study room, Juliette closing and locking the door behind them. Last thing I need is for someone to walk out on us while we… God, I don’t even want to think about it! Much to her annoyance, she was already blushing rather notoriously. Elise grinned at that.

“Okay, Jules, give me your bag.” The petite teen commanded.

“My… bag? Why?”

“Hadn’t we established you were a good, obedient, little girl, Juliette?” Elise reproached, shooting Juliette a frigid glance.

“Yes… Yes, we had.” She said timidly. She hadn’t meant to offend the teen. She’d simply been confused.

“Well, obedient little girls do as their told, no questions asked.” Elise stated, her eyes locked on Juliette’s. “Say it for me, doll. Tell me that you are an obedient little girl and that you do as told without asking questions.”

“I… I am an obedient little girl…” Juliette started. She simply couldn’t disobey. Not now that Elise had such a compromising picture. It made her burn with shame, to admit such degrading things, but she forced herself through the phrase, even if her words were a mere whisper. “… who does as told without… without asking questions…”

“Good, good, my toy. As I said, your bag. Now!” Elise demanded, extending her right hand. In a series of maladroit and awkward moves, Juliette managed to free herself from the straps of her light grey bag and placed it on top of Elise’s hand. “Ok, now, let’s see which accessories my little doll came with…”

Unceremoniously, Elise unzipped the pack open and started to lay the contents on the table. Most of it was boring, school supplies. A pencil case here, a few notebooks there, a water bottle just over yonder… Elise was about to fake a yawn and reproach the teen for not having any fun “accessories” when something caught her eye.

Elise dug her hand deep into the backpack and pulled out a long, long ruler. It was plastic, and it spanned forty centimeters. It folded upon itself once, making it half as long. Even then, it didn’t fit in the pencil case, so Juliette had to carry it outside of it. The so-called-plaything watched with dread as her so-called-owner played with the thing. That’s an expensive tool designed for linear algebra! What’s so interesting about it to Elise? Eventually, Elise found how to lock it in place, a satisfying click echoing through the room as she waved the now unbent, solid ruler.

“Now this… this is a fun little thing you’ve got, Jules.” Elise commented, still giddy and inspecting it as though it was a sword of fine steel. “Stand up for me. Right there.”

Jules got up, and looked over to where Elise was pointing. She took two steps before she realized where she was to stand. Right in front of a curtain. Oh god, this is study room nine, that means we’re at the end of the hall, so it’s the only study room with a window and that window leads to…

“Look, it’s the school’s field!” Elise was grinning like a madwoman as she opened the curtains, letting light shine through the boring little room. “Here now, this is where I want you to stand, my little toy, right in front of this window.”

At first, Juliette’s legs didn’t respond. But, with a pounding, heavy heart, she managed to power through. There’s no way she’ll make me flash the window… she’d get in trouble… right? With a rather rare face, she kept on waking, taking the final two steps and tamely standing where she’d been told to. Unconsciously she’d pressed both her hands against her chest, one cupping the other.

There are so many people! Juliette froze as she took in the sight of the field. The lush green park was populated by students of all ages. Some sophomores who had a free period over there, a few seniors skipping classes they couldn’t be bothered to attend and… and a whole class of freshmen, all boys, playing soccer in P.E.

Elise licked her lips in anticipation, as she took ahold once again of Juliette’s ruler. The shy one was clearly focused on the heaps of people crowding the school field, so much so, that she actually let out a high-pitched yelp when Elise stroke her inner thigh with the ruler. Despite of this, the black-haired teen dared not turn around, for she knew it was an implicit part of the ‘stand there’ order. Satisfied with her compliance, Elise kept on playing it the girl’s ruler. At first, she simply caressed the skin under her modest skirt. However, that was just warm-up. Soon, Elise found herself proficient enough with the tool to dexterously maneuver her plaything’s clothing.

“You better not get too red, or some people might start noticing you, my little Toy…” Elise whispered into Juliette’s ear as she stabbed her thigh with the ruler.

The jab had been made just over Juliette’s school-approved sock. Nothing too bad yet, right, my toy? Well, let’s go a bit upwards. Elise started to raise Juliette’s skirt as she slowly slid the ruler upwards, following the teen’s leg. She moved slowly, very slowly, making sure Jules felt every bit of movement. To further torment the young woman, she added a few teasing moves every once in a while. She’d let the skirt drop slightly, or maybe let the ruler delve deep between the girl’s thighs, spreading her legs slightly or naughtily caressing them. She stopped once she felt the fabric of the teen’s underwear. Those were still hidden, though pretty much all of her legs were exposed.

Feeling a bit racier, right? Yes, I’m sure you are… Elise thought smugly, holding the ruler in place still. As if to accompany the mental-teasing, Juliette started to mumble soft-spoken series of “No, no, no!” Yes, yes, yes! Thought Elise as she started to trace the shape of Juliette’s bubble butt with the ruler. She went even slower than before, letting the yellow tones of her victim’s panties appear lethargically. When she was done, she held the ruler on the small of Juliette’s back.

Elise grinned as she took in the sight of a golden yellow pair of panties. The pair was, much like the one Juliette wore the day before, a simple cotton one, with barely any embellishments. They fit the teen well, outlining her butt and leaving little to the imagination as regarded the silhouette of the squeamish teen’s butt, though the cut was modest and practically not a bit of skin was showing. Juliette wasn’t voluptuous per-se, but she was by no way petite, the cheeks of her behind filling in the yellow fabric very nicely.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, when will this stop? Juliette wanted earth to open up and swallow her whole. Even that would be better than having to stand in front of what she thought had to have been more than 50 people, with her backside exposed completely. Sure, they couldn’t see it, they couldn’t even see below her waist, but her face, glowing a furious red with shame was bound to arise some questions eventually. All it took was one “Hey, what’s that girl doing over there?” For her to become de center of attention. That terrified her whilst fully clothed. She didn’t dare think what it would mean to be the center of attention bum unclad as she was.

“Do you think at least one of them is wondering what the cute girl with the embarrassed face is up to, my toy?” Elise whispered into her ear, barely managing to stop giggling to do so. Juliette didn’t even want to consider how silly she looked. No wonder Elise is giggling; she is seeing me try to stay calm while in my uncovered panties! Oh I must look ridiculous! Elise disregarded her question —which had probably been posed only to mock her; and succeeded in doing so— and went on. “Look at all those freshmen. I’m sure more than one would really like to get a good look at that little bum of yours…”

“No… please.”

“You don’t want me to show your little butt, plaything? Let them all see your cute cheeks in all their barely-clad glory?”

“No! Please, Elise, you can’t!”

“Oh, my toy, I could, remember that. I control your state of undress, Jules. But I won’t show those boys.” Elise was grinning madly, though Juliette could not see as she mentally finished that sentence. I won’t show those boys… yet!

For the next few moments, there was silence between the girls, should one ignore the giggles and snickers of a very excited tormentor, and the cries and yelps of a very embarrassed victim.

Juliette dared not ask to be covered, but she wanted desperately, so desperately, to be allowed to do so. Every head she saw turn vaguely in her direction, every boy she saw walk by caused her heart to skip a beat. They cannot see you! They don’t know you’re almost naked from the waist down! Oh god, but it feels like they can! She thought, her face palpitating with the awfully familiar heat of her furious blush. She was so embarrassed!

Elise kept on admiring her handiwork, eyes alight with joy. Simply keeping this up is making her all squirmy and more and more embarrassed by the second. Oh, Juliette, you really are the perfect victim. She thought as she studied the rear of her victim, tracing with her eyes over and over again the path that her ruler had made. At first, it’d exposed nothing but the pale, silky-smooth thighs of her victim, her stripping tool going so far as to caress the inner thighs of her victim before fully lifting her garment. That in and of itself has to have been poor Juliette’s personal hell before I started to toy with her. She thought, smugly satisfied. But she hadn’t stopped there, no, she’d went on. Slowly feeling up her victim’s lower back, the plastic of the ruler sliding over the cotton of her panties.

Suddenly, as she stared shamelessly at her victim’s scantily clad booty and recalled her escalation, step by step, Elise grew hungry for more. I’ve already seen this toy’s sweet little panties yesterday. Today? Today is time to kick it up a notch. Inadvertedly, Juliette had given her the perfect opportunity to do so.
Take care, sk out.
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Love the slow build up and gradual increase in control. Escalation of what happens next will be great. Thanks for this, looking forward to this story progressing.
SwimKid

Exposing the Prim Plaything (Parts 4 and 5)

Post by SwimKid »

Part 4:

“So, Jules, do you want me to lower your skirt?” Elise asked, her voice eager, almost seductive.

“Yes!” The teen jumped at the opportunity. She didn’t even think what the tone could’ve meant. She would’ve taken any chance to cover herself. “Yes, please, Elise!”

“How badly do you want me to lower it, Juliette?”

“Very badly…” Juliette’s shy, composed tone contrasted starkly against Elise’s devilish, teasing manner.

“Oh really? You really don’t want any boy to sneak a peek?” She provoked.

“No!” Juliette sounded horrified at the idea. That didn’t stop her from pleading further. Finally, some coverage! “Please, Elise, I really do want it lowered, really, really badly!”

“Okay, my doll, I’ll lower your skirt. Just ask nicely.” Elise said, her voice demanding.

“Please lower my skirt, Elise.” She said. Her naturally prim tone making it sound sincere and not sarcastic.

“Mmmm” Elise grunted, dissatisfied. Juliette’s heart sank as she realized she hadn’t convinced the girl yet. “Be more specific, my doll. Tell me how badly you want it… Oh, and tell me about what would happen if a boy were to see you like this… Yes, I’m sure you’ll figure out something that will please me.”

“Okay, okay…” Juliette breathed in and out a few times, steadying herself and searching for the courage to play along with Elise’s demands. Once she found it in her, she went on, her voice an awkward whisper. “Elise, could you please lower my skirt? I… I really want you to lower it so no boy gets a peek of my yellow panties or of my butt. It’d be so embarrassing if a boy saw! I’d get so… so red in the face!”

“Oh that’s just perfect, my adorable plaything!” Exclaimed Elise in between bursts of side-grabbing laughter.

Still in the midst of laughter, Elise tugged slightly at the hem of Juliette’s skirt. The red-faced teen interpreted that for what it was, a leading motion. Elise led Juliette away from the window, the blue garment being used somewhat like a lead. Oh my god! Finally away from the window! Thought a very relieved Juliette. Oh, and now she’ll finally let me cover, thank god! Elise knew the teen wouldn’t look so relieved if she knew what plans Elise had in store for her.

Elise let the ruler fall to her side and took ahold of the fold of the skirt herself. She walked Juliette in front of one of the two desks, particularly, she made the teen face the narrow side of it, the meter long board meant for writing extending before her. The wooden thing was painted ivory white and was rather spacious at the top. It had no shelves or racks, so it looked more like a plain table than a desk.

Juliette’s hands fidgeted nervously with a loose piece of wood she found at the desk, impatiently moving it around. She’d shift her head side to side slightly, trying —to no avail— to catch a glimpse of her tormentor. Why hasn’t se let go of the hem yet? The relief she’d experienced had been short-lived, a sense of impending dread having taking over the lass’s mind. Of course, Elise’s soft giggles and chuckles didn’t help her remain calm.

“Okay Jules, I’m going to lower your skirt. Please be a good little girl and stay put, okay?” Elise said. Her tone might’ve been suspiciously friendly, had Juliette not been craving some form of coverage. “Can you stay still for me, doll?”

Juliette nodded eagerly.

Such a naïve girl… As if I, of all people, were to suddenly grow merciful, ha! Elise chuckled at the thought, her right hand letting go of the blue fabric of the skirt. Before Juliette so much as sighed in relief, she dug her thumbs between the silky material of the garment and the yellow cotton of her victim’s panties. Juliette gasped in horror.

“Stay still, my doll. Remember, you told me you wanted this very, very badly.” Elise taunted the panicking girl.

Elise punctuated her sentence by pulling downwards. Slowly, she started to push. The school-issued skirt slid downwards slowly. Very slowly. Even slower than the speed at which it’d gone up. That’s right, my doll. Feel how this silky little thing abandons your body… Elise thought, power rushing through her veins. Soon, Elise was dragging the skirt past her victim’s bum, tracing the attractive curvature of it with a falling waistband. Encouraged by the near silent cries and pleas of Juliette, Elise kept on pushing, and soon, nothing but a pair of adorable yellow panties covered the teen below the waist.

“Step out of your skirt, my doll.” Elise commanded.

“Please, Elise… Do I… Do I have to?” Asked Juliette, hoping against hope.

“Yes, my plaything, you have to. And you will do it.”

With trembling knees, Juliette lifted her legs, one at a time. Her bare legs. Ohmygod, ohmygod ohmygod! This cannot be happening! The teen panicked as she heard the subtle sound of her garment being picked up off the ground. To be made to flash was one thing, terrible, of course, but to actually have clothing removed? It was devastating! Am I really nearly naked from the waist downwards? At the hands of a schoolmate no less? Oh god… It was embarrassing. No, humiliating! Julie didn’t know how to rationalize her shame into words. Her face aflame with almost a crimson hue, she was sure.

“Oh my god, Elise, what if someone sees? Juliette asked, horrified, finally controlling the shock she felt enough to speak.

“Well, then, they’ll see those pale legs of yours. Maybe even catch a glimpse of that barely-clad butt.” Elise teased as she lay the skirt on the desk Juliette was facing. So close and so taunting Elise thought, satisfied. She went on. “Ooooh, and I’m sure they’ll see your red, red face!”
“Are you… are you going to keep me… you know… like this for long?” Juliette asked, both her hands covering what little she could of her lower half. Elise also noted, humorously, how she’d pressed her body forwards, her crotch touching the wood of the desk, desperately trying to shield herself from her preying eyes. That’s not going to fly around me, you little thing…

“Not for too long, my plaything, just enough for me to tell you some things.” Elise said. Her voice scaling down from the almost sing-song tone she used to mock the near-nakedness of the teen to the low-voiced, well-articulated authoritarian attitude she used to order the girl about.
“What… What things?” Juliette asked. Awww, it’s adorable, you want to get it over with, so you play along. Good job, my little pet, you are starting to understand how things should work, even if you do it for the wrong reasons. Elise thought, a grin plastered on her face.

“Well, my plaything, there will come a time when I will require unquestioning obedience from you. I tried to let you know that our first… play session, and you seemed to understand.” Elise said, her voice muted, threatening. She could see how Juliette was shifting her weight from one leg to another, again and again. “But then… today you start asking why to my orders. Now, I know that may not be that big an offense to you, but some things need to be corrected before they become a problem, don’t you think, Jules?”

“Mhmmm” The teen managed to say in agreement. Even that wordless sound had barely broken her voice, a thing which satisfied Elise immensely.

“And so, I’m going to punish you, little Jules.”

“What… What does that mean, Elise?” Juliette asked, her voice a mere whisper, her eyes fixed on the white wood before her. She simply could not force herself to look up. How can Elise be so intimidating? She thought, scared.

“How do you punish disobedient little girls, Juliette?” Elise asked. A roar laughter crept up after the sentence, though she managed to keep an in control façade.

No… Juliette’s heart sank.

“I’m waiting, Jules… You’re only making this worse on yourself.” Elise threatened.

“You punish them… you punish little girls… Oh god! You punish them with a spanking!” She finally managed to say. Much to her surprise, her voice didn’t break. She fought off the tears.

“That’s right, my plaything. And so, as you’ve been a naughty little girl —not only disobeying me, but going about without proper clothing, my, my— I’m going to need you to bend over for me.”

No… Juliette froze. Ohmygod, ohmygod. Disobeying is what got me here but… to be spanked? Oh I can’t do that!

Suddenly, Elise leaned into her rapidly, and clasped her wrist. She pulled her close. Very close, and whispered, her voice frigid: “Jules, my toy, you will obey. Otherwise, I’ll have no choice but to bend you over myself, and if I do, I’ll make sure all those freshmen you were watching with such fear see that ass of yours as I administer my punishment. So, what will it be, my toy? Will you do as told, my obedient little doll?”

Juliette did not feel like she was moving, but saw herself start to bend as ordered. Elise guided her movement with the tip of the ruler, which was pressed on her upper back, a satisfied smile painted on her face. She pushed the red-faced teen’s chest onto the desk in front of her. Juliette was forced to twist her face so that her cheek was pressed against the white material.

Elise pressed her victim’s face tighter against the writing table as a flourish before moving on with her ruler. The petite girl radiated as she pushed her plastic torture tool onto the lower part Juliette’s flat stomach, the part that hung free from the desk, not pressed against it. She let the ruler slide over the shirt until she found an ochre waistband. Once there, she heaved upwards and backwards, making her embarrassed victim lift up and stick out her butt, her feet finding purchase in their tippy-toes. That had the splendid side effect of making Juliette’s school-issued shirt ride upward, clearing her lower back of any coverage.

Juliette’s covering hand were next. Trying to hide those panties of yours, my toy? Not going to happen. Especially now that I made them stick out so nicely! Elise prodded at them teasingly with the ruler. The bent-over teen got the message and reluctantly, moved both her hands, exposing once again her golden yellow underpants. Not pleased with that, she went on. Elise wielded the ruler, pushing the flat of it against Juliette’ inner thighs, forcing the humiliated teen to, with very small steps, widen the aperture between her legs. Helplessly, she went along, spreading her legs more and more, until her pose satisfied terrible Elise.

Before commencing, Elise took a moment to regard her accomplishment. The result was fantastic. Juliette Miller was one clothing item away from being bottomless, laying over a desk, her scantily-clad behind presented to her bully unobstructed, all but begging for a spanking to be administered.

Elise regarded the way her toy’s exposed, smooth, white legs lead to an enticing behind, clad only in tight, yellow fabric, tightened even further due to the compromising pose the teen had been put in, the clothing above that undergarment having ridden up due to the aforementioned pose. It was a glorious sight. I own you now, Juliette Miller. If I didn’t before, I have no doubts I do now. She thought, lustful.
“Alright, my doll. Here are the rules. I am going to hit that nicely accessible butt of yours, and you are going to count out loud each hit. If I don’t hear it, it doesn’t count. Is that clear?”

“Y… yes, Elise.”

“Good, good. Let’s begin then.”

And with no further warning, Elise started her volley. She swatted Juliette with her own ruler, and though the instrument was impeccable at the task, she made sure not to hurt the girl, simply embarrass her. Proficient in the art of the spanking, Elise started with a regular volley, but soon she would start to mix it up…

Slap! The ruler found its mark on Juliette’s left cheek.

“One!”

Smack! This time it was the right.

“Two!”

Spank!

“Ow… Thr-!”

“Took too long!”

Splat!

“Three!” Juliette nearly screamed.

Smack… splat, spank, slap!

“Ow, ow, four fiv-six-seven!” Yelped a startled Juliette, her face getting redder and redder with each hit.

The punishment went on till twenty slaps had been delivered upon Juliette’s rear end. More than once, a cruel Elise had played dumb, determining she had heard nothing when, in fact, she had heard the number quite clearly. Perks of being in control, ha! She thought, a smug grin on her face as she did so.

Elise leaned over the desk to meet Juliette’s face with her own. Though the pose of the two teens was awfully similar, the older one’s demeanor was powerful, not vulnerable, as she wasn’t being forced off her clothing. Elise found Juliette’s eyes closed shut, both her hands tightly clenched in fists. Her face was burning pink. As it should. She thought arrogantly.

“Did you learn the lesson, my toy?”

“Y… yes… Elise.” the black-haired cutie answered in barely audible words.

“Good, my pet.” Elise giggled. “You may go now. I’ll text you when we’ll meet again.”

Juliette didn’t move for a few moments. Not even as she heard Elise leave the room through behind her. She lay on the desk, defeated, her practically exposed bottom tender and red. When she eventually managed to move, she cupped her cheeks. They were warm, though they didn’t hurt. Juliette looked frantically for her skirt before she remembered she had it right in front of her, quickly clothing herself and sighing relieved.

Elise just spanked me… Juliette gulped. It finally dawned on her as she exited the room. She just spanked me, like a naughty child! Is it… is it as red as my face? Oh god, that’s not something I want to find out, is it? She pondered, sorrowfully. That feeling of ardent humiliation she felt was about to become all-too-familiar, wasn’t it?

Author's Note: Hi everyone, part 5 was published when this board was down due to technical difficulties, and I must've forgotten to post it here afterwards. In orde to preserve the order of the parts, I'm adding here as SDS suggested. Hope you enjoy, Swimmy.

Part 5:

It was the third period of the last day of school before winter holidays. For Juliette, that meant it was the last period before the break, as her math teacher being absent meant she got to go home right after political science. She hadn’t had a run-in with Elise since last Tuesday. This is it! She thought, hopeful, as she took her place near the windowed wall, opposite from the door. I get to be rid of her for two weeks now. If I’m lucky, she’ll even get bored of me and will go pick on someone else after the winter break. Maybe she’ll even...

Juliette lost her train of thought to the sound of rapping on the door. A chill ran down her spine as she spotted Elise, who had made her way to the main desk and was speaking with her teacher. The period had barely begun, and so the class hadn’t started yet, as people were still coming to their seats. What is she doing here? She isn’t taking Political Science! The conversation went on. Juliette craved to hear what was going on between the woman and the teen, but she could not. They were too far away.

Much to her dread, she soon saw how her teacher absentmindedly pointed to a desk near the front of the class, the one next to the door, usually unoccupied, and she saw Elise approach it, a smug smile hiding behind the polite mannerisms she’d used. What is going on in here? She thought worried.

The class went on normally. For Juliette, it was a bothersome bore, as she’d aced the test two weeks ago, and now had to sit primly and quietly as those who had failed took their remedial tests. Even she had resorted to using her phone in class to pass the time, though, she opted for an e-book rather than social media. Nevertheless, she could not let herself give in to the fantastic world of Tolkien, as she could not help but shoot furtive glances at Elise. She was a row ahead of her, and three desks to her left. She was clearly not doing any schoolwork. Then why is she here? Juliette thought, trying to get her eyes to focus on the text and not on her tormentor’s back.

Suddenly, a pop-up notification appeared on Juliette’s phone, shadowing the reading app. It was from a number she didn’t have in her contact list and read:

E: “Hello, my little toy. Pretty boring class, don’t you think?”
Juliette looked up to see a grinning petite teen holding her phone, and histrionically pointing at the visible chat bubble. ‘Are you not going to answer me?’ Her gaze seemed to say. I have to text her back… Juliette thought, dreading what could come of it.
J: “Hi Elise. It really is a bore.”
E: “Lucky for me to have a toy in the classroom, don’t you think?”
Juliette didn’t respond. After a couple of seconds, her cellphone buzzed again.
E: “I said, don’t you think?”
J: “Yes, Elise. You are very lucky to have a toy in the classroom. I didn’t know you were taking this class.”
From any other person, Elise would’ve taken that first sentence for sarcasm. But not Juliette. Little Princess even punctuates her texts correctly, it’s adorable how proper she is even when playing along to her own humiliation. She thought as she eagerly typed. This is going to be a great last day of school…
E: “Oh, I’m not taking it. I was just bored and looking for a toy to play with ;)
E: “Luckily, your teacher didn’t seem to mind me staying, so long as I was quiet. So, let’s play, shall we?”

There was a short pause before the reply. Elise was sure Juliette was sighing, trying to find it in her to keep up the obedience.

J: “Yes.”
E: “My, oh my, what an eager little plaything I’ve found myself, always ready to play to satisfy her owner, hehe”
E: “So, obviously, I can’t make you show me your cute little panties now”
E: “Well, I sure can, but I’d rather not do it in front of a teacher and get caught, you know…”

Juliette gulped. Is Elise really not making me flash the whole classroom only because of a teacher being here? Would she really make me… show everyone my undies? No, she has to be teasing me. Oh god, and it’s working! Juliette complained mentally, as she felt a weak pink shade start to take over her pale cheeks.

E: “So, tell me, which color are they today, my toy? I hope you didn’t wear a pair I’ve already seen, that’d be boring!”
J: “They are pink.”
E: “Awww, that’s all you’re gonna say? C’mon, Jules, be more descriptive, tell me about them”
The next text, once again, took a few moments to arrive. Oh, she can just picture me lifting that skirt of hers and taking a peak as she writes, can’t she? My, Jules, you prove me again and again that you are really the perfect victim! Elise thought as she stared at the white bubble that contained a bobbing set of three dots.
J: “Well, they are pretty basic. Pink cotton, with a few embroiled flourishes, like flowers, in a darker shade. They run along the waistband and the edges of it.”
E: “What are we talking about again? We’ve said they and them so much I forgot… silly me :p”

Juliette held her phone screen-side down over her desk. She looked up and sighed. As she moved to answer, she caught a glimpse of a chesire-cat-like grin on Elise’s face. Her eyes affixed no on her, but on the screen of her phone. Oh god, she’s divesting me in her mind. She can perfectly picture me in my undies, can’t she? She certainly has the experience to do so… The thought made her even more embarrassed.

J: “My underwear.”
E: “Hmmm. That’s not the word I used, is it? And last I thought, dolls didn’t know such long words…”
J: “My panties.”
E: “You’re forgetting two very important words, my doll. Are you doing this on purpose? Will I have to spank that cute bum of yours again? I’d gladly take the chance to punish you again…”
J: “No, no! I’m sorry Elise!”
That text came through almost immediately, ha! Thought a very cocky-looking Elise. Oh, there’s more!
J: “We were talking about my cute little panties.”
E: “Now, that’s better my little dolly”
E: “But now I’ve forgotten what you said about them… Oh, I’m really forgetful today, aren’t I?”
E: “You are gonna have to write it again for me, Jules. Using the correct way of naming them, of course!”
Juliette took a moment to brace herself before typing. Oh god! She has me fully clothed but red as a tomato! How can she embarrass me so much? But Juliette knew, of course. Oh, god, I can practically feel her undressing me as we speak. I can’t even look in her direction.
J: “My cute little panties are rather basic. Pretty pink with some lines of purple or darker pink along where they meet my skin.”
E: “That’s better my doll. It’s a very good description. I wish I could see them”

Elise had to bit her inner cheek as to not giggle out loud. Oh, god, why does this classroom have to be so grimly quiet? C’mon people, it’s just a little test you are sitting for. Elise thought, bothered. It has to be okay if you make a bit of noise… Ugh, you won’t let me giggle like a humiliator should. Shame. Even still, a silent Elise stared at her phone, savoring her virtual torture of the girl. Smirking and mentally snickering she’d only lift her eyes to look at a very red faced Juliette.

Her little plaything sat primly: back straight, shoulders not hunched at all, legs in a ladylike, proper position and arms properly folded in front of her, over her phone. Try as she might, though, the often-divested princess looked distressed. Elise quickly realized that Juliette wasn’t simply cupping her hands together for propriety’s sake. No, she clung to her phone making sure no one would see the screen of it. Even a sentence of those messages describing her underwear being seen by her peers would’ve made the girl all but pass out of humiliation.

Elise mentally undressed the girl with her preying eyes, picturing her as though she’d had been ordered to remove her skirt and was made to sit bottomless —and equally as properly, might she add—. Suddenly, Elise’s evil instincts burst ablaze. I certainly can’t make her take off her skirt but…

E: “Doll? Are you there??”
J: “Yes?”
E: “Oh, you just suddenly stopped replying, I thought you were too embarrassed to text. Hahahahaha”
E: “Anyways, as I was saying, I’d love to see those panties of yours. See them cling to your pale skin, make you show me your little skirt-less bottom. Oh yes, leave your skirt bunched up at your ankles… what a delicious sight. Would you like it if I did that, my plaything?”
J: “No…”
E: “I figured as much. But I still really want to see those panties of yours… your description really piqued my appetite”
J: “I don’t know what to tell you, Elise.”
E: “Oh, I wouldn’t know what to say either”
E: “I do know, however what you’ll be doing for me, my little pet”

Elise let her victim stew on the anticipation. She saw —quite satisfied— how her face turned pale a second, even paler than usual, and then exploded to its common pink-red shade. When she saw the teen typing, she diverted her gaze back to her phone.

J: “What do I have to do, Elise?”
E: “What an enthusiastic little doll I’ve found myself, ha!”
E: “You, Juliette Miller, will be taking off your panties and giving them to me”
J: “WHAT?”

So much for propriety, you flustered little noblewoman. Elise chuckled inaudibly.

E: “As you read, my little plaything, I want you to take off your panties right here and then give them to me. It’s okay if you don’t want to pass them around, you can ask to go to the bathroom and leave them in my desk on your way through the door”
E: “… But it would be really fun for the boys if you handed them your panties, don’t you think? Hahahahaha”
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! This cannot be happening! To say Juliette was in a panic would’ve been undercutting it, by a mile and a half.
J: “Please, Elise, couldn’t I take them off in the bathroom? I could give them to you on my way back into the classroom.”
J: “Pleeeeeease!”
E: “No can do, Jules!”
E: “Take them off, right here. I’m dying to see your red little face as you slide them off! You are gonna have to be silent, or a few boys and girls might catch a glimpse!”

Juliette set her phone face down in a rush. She gripped the sides of her desk as instinct. Her knuckles were white before she even realized what she was doing. Her face felt ablaze Oh god, and that’s just the idea of doing it, not actually taking my… taking them off! She thought in a frenzied terror. Mouth slightly agape, expression of pure horror and cheeks so red they warmed her entire upper body, Juliette’s wide eyes flew madly across the room to meet those of her tormentor. Elise was smirking madly, eyes gleaming with joy ash she regarded her. Juliette saw how the petite teen raised her forefinger to her lips and silently hushed. A subtle teasing, sure, but an effective one, as Juliette’s face suddenly felt even brighter than before. What if I’m not silent and someone sees?!

In a moment of surprising clarity, she broke eye contact and started to analyze her situation. She was still afraid, just not so much so that she was paralyzed. Okay… Okay… She sighed. There’s no one to my right, because I’m sitting next to the windows, and since I take this class in classroom 201, that means we’re on the second story, so nothing to worry there. Good, good… that’s good. She tried, to no avail, to steady herself.

Juliette discreetly looked leftwards and shot a glance at her blonde-haired, tall classmate. To my right there’s Emma. She’s so consumed in her Insta she won’t see a thing, right? She peeked again, trying desperately not to look conspicuous, and confirmed that, in fact, the teen was staring at her screen.

In front of me there’s Sean, but I shouldn’t have to worry at him, he is looking forwards and taking the test after all… Juliette thought as she looked at the back of the boy’s head. As an added bonus, the young man was fairly square-built, so he’d shield her from the teacher’s eyes. And behind me is… Damnation, who’s behind me? She thought in language uncharacteristic to her. Elise just had her that stressed out about her ordeal. She shuffled in her seat, almost daring to take a peek, but sternly stopping herself. I can’t exactly turn around without drawing a glance from whoever is behind me. Oh god, I’m going to have to risk it, won’t I? Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. They are the most likely to see! What if it’s someone real bad? Oh God! Suddenly, a flash of color and brightness on her desk pulled her out of her trance. A pop-up notification.

E: “Tick, tock, pet”
E: “Better be quick, or else…”

Juliette didn’t reply. She simply shook her head as subtly as she could and tried to instill as much determination as she could through the movement of her mane of wavy, black hair. Unsurprisingly, her levels of instilled determination to pull down her panties in her classroom were at an all-time low. But she felt herself bending to the unforgiving pressure of time —and, equally worrisome, the pressure of Elise’s gaze—.

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod I can’t believe I’m doing this! She thought as she ran her thumbs up her outer thighs, her skirt riding up with them. She felt the beat of her heart accelerate and pulsate through her entire body. She was trying to be as stealthy as possible, which meant keeping a composed expression, eyes forward, and yet she couldn’t help but dart her gaze everywhere every once in a while. No one’s looking… Ok… ok… I need to continue…

Elise sat as comfortably as the school chairs would allow her to —which meant using part of the wall to her left as backrest and that actual backrest as an armrest— and, with a smug grin plastered on her face, stared at her toy. She could tell no one else was watching. They were all either on their phone or focused on the test. What a bunch of idiots. If they only knew of the show they are missing… Elise thought as she licked her lips in anticipation.

She saw how Juliette finally found the courage in her to hook her thumbs under the deep-rose waistband of her underwear. The garment was barely visible, and Elise could only tell what her toy had done because she was the one who had ordered it. However, the way Jules’ skirt had bunched up near her waist was telling enough of her naughty little doing, should any of her classmate’s decide to look at the pretty little princess. After sighing three or four times, the soon-to-be panty-less teen started to push downwards.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! Juliette thought as she felt the velvety cotton slide through her legs. Her face burned a deep, deep shameful crimson. She could feel her heartbeat throbbing in her ears. She hunched her back slightly as she pushed her panties as subtly as she could. She wanted to go fast, get it over with as soon as possible… and yet, her own body betrayed her, the shame of being commando in school was simply too big to “just take them off”, and so, she went slowly, prolonging her own humiliation. Elise must be loving this… I can’t even strip myself quickly when given the chance. I just have to draw it out! Oh god! She thought with dread.

And after an eternity —maybe even two eternities, for how long that felt!—, Juliette’s Miller’s girlish, pink, cotton panties were bunched up at her ankles, their pale color contrasting heavily with the dark wood of the floor.

Juliette’d figured not actively pulling down her undergarment might’ve stopped her shame even in the slightest, but she’d thought wrong. Every brush of her naked behind with her skirt, every second she pressed her thighs together, lest someone accidentally got a peek embarrassed the teen even further.

I’m… I’m not wearing any underwear… Juliette thought. The reality starting to settle in. She fought the impulse to hyperventilate and tried to remain focused on the task at hand. She bent forwards and slightly to her right, and reaching with her hand to get a grip on her underwear. It’s okay, I only need to pick those up, ask for permission to go the bathroom and slip them onto Elise’s desk. It’s going to be ea-

“Hey, Juliette, do you have an extra pen?” Said an absentminded Sean Whitlock derailing Juliette’s train of thought. She looked upwards, beady blue eyes opened wide as plates and a face turned a shade of even darker red. Juliette placed all her mental focus on not screaming. The boy put on a puzzled expression at finding his classmate in such a compromising position, though he didn’t know exactly what was compromising. “Mine just stopped working…” He trailed off. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, yes!” She said, trying to sit as upright as possible. Overcompensating a little, Miller? She thought. “Just… um… dropped my rubber.

“Well… Can I have your pen?”

“Oh, yes, of course!” Right, that’s what he wanted. Juliette handed him her pen and her extra one, for good measure, and all but stared at the boy until he turned around.

Elise Davis almost chocked while stifling her laughter, managing to compose herself enough that only a little giggle came out of her mouth. Oh, she’s just so precious a toy! She thought to herself. The way she jolted when that boy turned to talk to her? Oh, silly little thing, he had no idea, and yet, little Juliette acted as though he was seeing her in her underwear… I wonder how she’ll react when a boy actually sees her in her undies… She smiled smugly, eyes still fixated on her prey.

Bother. Thought Elise as she saw how uneventful Juliette’s asking for permission to go to the bathroom had been. Couldn’t you have just given her a little trouble? She glared at the teacher. Ugh, think of how squirmy and awkward she would’ve gotten? So red in the face and embarrassed too… bother…

Juliette walked stiffly —even more so than normal—, her right hand closed tightly in a fist that hid her undergarments. Not one for sleight of hand, the blue-eyed teen had no choice but to leave her panties on Elise’s desk. There was no point trying to shove them somewhere more secretive like, say, her tormentor’s bag. She knew she’d screw that up spectacularly, and that would lead to some very embarrassing moments.

Juliette dropped the pinkish garment without looking at them —to face them would simply be too embarrassing, wouldn’t it, my toy?— and, in one quick motion, opened the door and left the classroom. Elise threw a glance at the window in the classroom door and saw a very afraid blue-eyed, red-faced princess of a teen staring at her. No, not at her, but at a pair of underwear on her desk. My, my, a little anxious for me to put these away, aren’t we, Jules? Well, I guess I’ll take my time then. The wicked teen thought, grinning madly.

And take her time she did, or at least that’s how it’d seemed to Juliette, who, with a sense of growing dread and a face glowing of red, could do nothing but stare at her rosy panties from outside the classroom. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, what is she doing?! She thought in a panic. Elise was, with quite a noticeable glee, unfolding the bunched up clothing neatly over her desk, leaving it as one would when they were about to put them off after showering. Oh god! You can clearly tell what those are now! Pleaaaase, please be done with it! Elise traced the waistline of the pair, feeling the embroiled little details, before turning the around and checked the other side. She took ages inspecting her underwear —or so did Juliette feel— before, finally winking at her and putting them away on her bag in one swift move. Juliette sighed relieved.

[center]* * *[/center]

“What even is that?” Elise heard a very confused freshman say as he squinted his eyes and shielded them from the midday sun with his hand.
He was staring at the flagpole that stood tall in front of the school, of course. Everyone was. And how could they not stare at the flagpole, if instead of a flag, there hung a pair of girly, pink cotton panties?

“I wonder who the unlucky chick was…” Elise caught. Leaning against a wall hidden from the direct line of sight as she was, she felt practically invisible, so she dared look at who wondered that. It was none other than the boy who had asked for Juliette’s earlier, who was getting a good look at the panties. What’s the matter, big boy, never seen a girl undies? Well, if you do share classes with my toy then maybe I’ll remedy that eventually… She grinned. But not for a little while though, I’ve got an eventful couple of weeks to plan now…
Last edited by SwimKid on Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take care, sk out.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

absolutely nothing wrong with a slow burn, can't wait for more.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

I'm hoping for more.
More4me

Post by More4me »

A delicious slow burn that seems to have stopped