Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Re: Summer story contest - Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Post by Debbifan »

Part Six

The twins watched in fascination as the water level in Debbi's bath receded rapidly. Debbi was sitting with her knees drawn up, clasping them to her chest. Soon, she was left sitting in only a diminishing pool of scummy suds. "I don't know why you're going all coy on us" laughed Jessica. "We've seen it all before and we're going to be seeing it again plenty more times in the future, along with a whole bunch of our friends. You are ours now for the summer ! But first, a few ground rules" the evil girl continued. "First of all, you're to show complete and utter obedience to us at all times" Jessica began. "Why on earth would I do that ?" Debbi objected. "Oh come on, even you can't be that stupid ?" Jessica countered. She held up the two phones, one now displaying a compromising photograph of a nude Debbi and the other the older woman's contact list.

"I must admit, you're very methodical. Company, clients, family, friends, tennis club, all neatly differentiated. Surely you don't want this" she held up the nude photo "to merge with this" she held up the contact list "do you ? Because that's what'll happen as quick as a flash if you ever hesitate to do what we want for as much as a second !" Debbi cast her eyes down. The twins were in awe of Jessica's command of the situation. "Good. So, where were we ? I realise that you have to work, so we're not going to interfere with that as long as you're well behaved. But when you're here, you're ours whenever we have any requirements of you. It won't be every day, we'll keep you on your toes. Oh, and don't even think about changing the locks !" Debbi blushed, since she had been thinking just that.

"OK, a couple more ground rules. Whenever you speak to me, you must refer to me as mistress" demanded Jessica. "What ?" cried Debbi. "You heard. Any failure to do so will incur a penalty of six spanks for each and every infraction. The only exception is if you happen to bump into me when I'm with my mum and dad " Jessica conceded, briefly betraying her age. "What about us ?" the twins asked. "Oh yeah, and you have to call them sir. And curtsy whenever you meet them, even in the street !" The boys giggled. "That's ridiculous" Debbi protested. "That's ridiculous mistress" Jessica corrected her. "I'll let you off as it's the first evening but that would ordinarily have been six spanks. And it's not ridiculous, it's the rules, so suck it up !" Debbi pouted petulantly as she sat hunched up in the bath.

"The final ground rule is that whenever you're with any of us and there are no adults present, you have to immediately take off all your clothes" Jessica concluded. "I can't do that" Debbi protested again. Jessica brandished the two phones. "OK" said Debbi. She was starting to get cold. Jessica was guarding the bath towels. "Can I have a towel ?" Debbi asked. "Can I have a towel mistress. No more chances tonight. Next time you'll be spanked. And no, you can't. You haven't earned one. Come on through to your bedroom. You won't drip much. You'll just have to air dry" decided Jessica. Debbi reluctantly stood up, still instinctively trying to cover with her arms as much as she could.

"She could do jumping jacks, that'd dry her off" suggested Michael. "About time one of you came up with a good idea" agreed Jessica. " A dozen jumping jacks before we leave the bathroom !" There was a little flurry of back and forth with 'I can't, 'you can and you will' type remarks, before Debbi began leaping with the boys counting out, entranced by the way her perky tits bounced and her thighs jiggled. Debbi's nipples were now pinched and sticking out on stalks. Well, it was cold ! Breathing heavily after all that jumping around, she led the way as they progressed to her bedroom, giving the twins an enticing view of her ass for the first time today.

"What do you want in here ?" Debbi asked. "What do you want in here mistress, last warning" said Jessica. "What do you want in here mistress ?" repeated Debbi. Jessica felt a warm frisson of satisfaction at another bridge that had been crossed on the path to breaking down Debbi's resistance. "I just want to inspect your knicker drawer" she explained. "More knickers than bras" the girl observed. In truth Debbi did not need a bra and never felt comfortable wearing one, so she only had what was essential for work. "What do you think of these boys ?" Jessica held up assorted knickers for the twins' approval. "Lots of thongs, quite the little slut aren't you Debbi ?" Debbi didn't know what that was supposed to mean but at the stage of school that Jessica was at, thongs were associated with sluts among her peers.

Delving deeper into the drawer, Jessica extracted a shiny silver cylinder. Debbi blushed. "What on earth is this I wonder ?" the girl teased. Maybe she doesn't know what it is, Debbi hoped. Jessica flicked a switch. "Ooh, it vibrates" she giggled. The twins were blushing too. "Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to demonstrate" Jessica laughed, showing that she knew full well what it was. "Not today anyway" she threatened.

"Right, that's it for now" the girl abruptly decided, somewhat to the surprise of Debbi and the twins. "We'll leave you to ponder on those ground rules. And we'll be in touch" she waved, as they headed down the stairs leaving Debbi standing naked in her own bedroom.
Debbifan

Re: Summer story contest - Debbi's sunbathing mishap Part 7 added

Post by Debbifan »

Part Seven

Debbi was on tenterhooks all weekend but to her surprise, her privacy was not invaded further by Jessica or the twins. To their disappointment, the twins were hauled away on a weekend visit to relatives. As for Jessica, she figured that she still had six weeks of the summer holiday during which she could toy with Debbi and so she would keep the older woman in suspense for a couple of days. What she did do was to send Debbi an email, containing what the 13 year old girl considered to be a contract. Debbi's stomach lurched when she saw the email arrive but despite herself, she almost laughed at the way the adolescent had tried to use a form of legal wording.

Debbi read; 'I, Debbi, agree to the following ground rules laid down by Jessica, Darren and Michael. I agree to be totally subservient to them at all times and to unfailingly obey all their commands. I am to always curtsy on meeting them. Jessica is to always be addressed as mistress and Darren and Michael are to be called sir. Any failure to comply will incur a punishment of six spanks for each transgression, to be administered when next convenient. Furthermore I, Debbi, agree that in future, the only knickers that I am allowed to wear shall be thongs. Jessica, Darren and Michael have the right to knicker inspection at any time via the raising of a skirt or lowering of trousers, whichever is applicable. Any failure to comply will incur a punishment of six spanks and the offending knickers will be removed and confiscated immediately. I, Debbi, agree that whenever alone indoors with Jessica, Darren, or Michael, I shall take off all of my clothes immediately and without fail. Any failure to comply will incur a punishment of six spanks. I, Debbi, agree to all of the above conditions and to any others that Jessica, Darren and Michael may see fit to impose at any time.'

The email ended with an instruction to reply immediately, acknowledging receipt and acceptance of the terms and to print out and sign the document. Debbi decided to ignore it. An hour later, a second message arrived from Jessica. Debbi saw that this one contained an attachment. The message demanded to know why Debbi had not replied and added 'you wouldn't want Mr. Yamamoto to see this would you ?' Mr. Yamamoto was an important Japanese client of Debbi's company. She quickly opened the attachment and was horrified to see a photo of herself full frontally naked in the twins kitchen, smiling and flashing peace signs ! She hurriedly replied with her consent to the 'contract', even going so far as to print it out and sign at the bottom.

Debbi had slept fitfully on both Friday and Saturday nights but her body needed to compensate, with the result that on Sunday night she slept like a log. So much so that she slept through the first alarm and was running late by the time the snooze alert cut in. She rushed to shower, gulp down a cup of coffee, grab some clean underwear from her drawer and dress in her smart business suit. As she hurried to her car, she was surprised to see the twins waiting for her. She knew she was running late but teenage boys didn't normally get up this early during school holidays ! "Good morning Debbi" Michael greeted her. "Oh, er, good morning boys" she replied. "Now that's not how you're supposed to greet us is it ?" Darren reminded her. Debbi looked around anxiously to see if there was anyone else around before performing an embarrassed curtsy ! "Good morning sir" she said to each in turn as she bent her knee and stooped. The twins smirked as she blushed awkwardly. "And of course, knicker inspection" continued Michael !

Debbi was shocked. "What ? Here ?" she gasped. "No time like the present" Michael laughed. "There's nobody around and your car'll shield you from the street." Debbi looked around again. The street did appear to be deserted but who might be looking out of a window ? "Come on, most people have left for work already" Darren pointed out. Debbi had to admit that she was later than usual and that he was probably right. She tried to hurriedly lift her skirt, cursing at her choice today of a tight knee length business skirt. Frantically, she tugged and tugged and finally managed to get it hoisted around her waist.

Seeing Debbi exposed never got old for the twins and they were captivated by the length of her legs encased in sheer navy blue tights atop a pair of smart heels. The knickers visible beneath the tights were a plain yellow cotton but pleasingly brief. "Very nice. Give us a twirl" instructed Darren. Debbi obediently turned her back to the boys but much as they enjoyed the view of her buttocks firmly gripped by the abbreviated rear of the panties, there was a problem. "But they're not a thong are they ?" asserted Michael. Debbi realised her mistake. In her rush, she had simply grabbed the first pair that came to hand. She was still standing there out in the open with her skirt bunched around her waist. "I can go and change ?" she offered. "Too late" replied Michael. "You signed up for the rules. We'll tell Jess so that she can arrange your spanking for later but in the meantime, I'm afraid we'll have to confiscate those." He pointed to Debbi's yellow knickers !

Debbi panicked. She didn't have time to argue. Opening the car door, she slid onto the back seat, leaving her heels on the pavement. Her tight skirt remained bunched around her waist. She reached up for the waistband of her tights. It seemed a case of more haste, less speed. She was in a hurry because she was late, because she was worried that someone might pass by and perhaps most of all because of what the twins might see during this process ! Finally, the tights were somehow pulled inside out and off of her feet. "Don't look" she cried at the twins, knowing full well that they had licence to look as much as they wanted. Red faced, she removed the yellow knickers affording enticing glimpses between her legs, much as she tried to keep them together !

Debbi tried to pull down her tight skirt but it remained uncooperative, bunched as it was around her waist. In the end, she was forced to clamber out of the car and stand before she could successfully pull the skirt down and cover herself. "Here" she angrily handed the knickers to Darren. "Now I really have to go" she asserted, sliding into the driving seat and uncomfortably conscious of the fact that she was now going commando. She would have to pop into the toilets at work to put her tights back on, they would at least provide some reassurance. "See you later" she heard the twins call as she drove off and saw in her rear view mirror that Darren was waving her knickers at her !
cober

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 7 added

Post by cober »

Had thought Jessica could force Debbie watch the guys jack off in shower from her window like a reverse peeping Jill obviously not enjoying it but also make it only time she allowed to use the vibrator, imagine humiliation she would feel as her body betray her while watching the disgusting little creeps get off to her image
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Great writing. Loved it!
Mike
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

Cober, I see where you're coming from but these boys are kids.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

I'm always happy to get feedback and see suggestions but don't worry, all activity will remain age appropriate regarding Debbi's tormentors.
Debbifan

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 8 added

Post by Debbifan »

Part 8

Debbi managed to put the events of the morning out of her mind as she concentrated on her work. She had a couple of important meetings to attend. It was only when she went for a pee at lunchtime and she was reminded that she was going commando underneath her navy blue tights, that the mental images from the morning's earlier indignities intruded on her thoughts once more. It was with some trepidation that she returned home in the evening but all remained quiet. She made sure that she was bright and early the following morning, taking care to select a thong from her underwear drawer ! But when Debbi got to her car, there was no sign of the twins. It seemed that even the attractions of knicker inspection could not rouse them from their pit for two days in a row.

So it was that Debbi had been lulled into a false sense of security. As she put her key in the lock that evening and opened the door, she was perturbed to hear voices and laughter. She entered the living room to find Jessica and the twins but they were not alone. Jessica was with an Asian girl of the same age that Debbi had seen around, while the twins were accompanied by an overweight youth from their class at school. "Oh, there you are at last Debbi" Jessica greeted her. "What are you doing here ?" replied Debbi. Jessica waved the 'contract' that Debbi had signed and that she had just found lying on Debbi's desk. The group had been laughing over the clauses Debbi had agreed to.

"What are you doing here mistress, you should have said" Jessica reminded her. "I'm here to give you your spanking for wearing the wrong knickers yesterday" Jessica explained. The two newcomers sniggered. "That would have been six spanks but now you forgot to call me mistress and so it's twelve" the girl decided. "Nooo" cried Debbi. "No, mistress" Jessica laughed. "That's eighteen now !" The gang were delighted. "No mistress, that's not fair" Debbi protested. "It's perfectly fair and all in accordance with the contract" Jessica insisted. "And why are you still wearing clothes ?" she demanded. "You know you're supposed to strip naked when alone with any of us !"

"But they're here" argued Debbi. "But they're here mistress. Now it's twenty four spanks, plus six for not stripping, so now we're up to thirty spanks !" The others were all laughing openly at Debbi now. "Aditty and Nigel are not adults and so the stripping clause still stands" Jessica continued. "Get used to it, most of our friends are going to see you naked eventually" the thirteen year old warned. "Is she really going to strip for us ?" asked Nigel, the fat classmate of the twins. "Of course" Jessica assured him. She glanced at Debbi and noted the older woman's inner battle to resist. "Otherwise people she would rather didn't, get to see this !" She held up her phone displaying one of the compromising photos from the other day.

Something snapped inside Debbi. "Thirty spanks is not fair mistress, you haven't given me a chance. I'll take my clothes off but you're not spanking me." She stared at Jessica defiantly. The atmosphere was electric. Everyone felt different levels of embarrassment. Both Debbi and Jessica were red in the face. Who was going to win this standoff ? "I thought you said she'd do whatever you told her ?" said the Asian girl, Aditty. Jessica ignored her. She was seething inside at this potential loss of face but was already beginning to calm down. There she is, agreeing to strip naked for us all and yet she thinks she's won some kind of victory, the girl smiled to herself. She had all summer and had already decided on her next course of action. "Go on then" she said, breaking the silence.

"Go on what mistress ?" asked Debbi, bemused. "Take your clothes off" ordered Jessica. Debbi was cornered. At least there was to be no spanking, she thought. She wasn't going to perform a strip tease, however. As matter of factly as she could, she began to undress. "No photos mistress" she cried as Aditty held up her phone. "Anyone's free at any time to take whatever photos they want. Anyway, Aditty's not taking photos, she's filming" Jessica corrected her. "Keep going !" The twins had seen Debbi naked before of course but it was still a thrill to see her stripping out of the smart business suit they were used to seeing her in, down to her lingerie. As in the car the previous day, it was an ungainly procedure to divest herself of her tights. Her breasts dangled seductively in the lightweight lacy bra, as she bent to push the pantyhose below her knees and off of her feet, revealing the matching lace thong.

Nigel was drooling. "Turn around, show your bum. We need to make sure they are the right knickers this time" demanded Jessica before Debbi took off her final two pieces of underwear. "Ew, a thong. What a slut !" observed Aditty. "Oh, our Debbi's quite the slut. You wouldn't believe what else I found in her underwear drawer" laughed Jessica. "OK, you can carry on" she informed the now blushing Debbi. The 26 year old I.T. manager couldn't believe that she was now unclasping her bra to display her tits to five grinning kids, not to mention Aditty's phone ! Her sense of having won something over Jessica was rapidly diminishing. She didn't see any point in prolonging the agony and so she completed the procedure by sliding down her knickers. "She hasn't got any hair !" squealed Aditty. "No. She claims she shaves there for fashion but I think it just shows how immature she is at heart" observed Jessica, who was still smarting from Debbi's babysitting report on her.

Debbi was made to twirl for the group before being dispatched to the kitchen to make them all coffee. "That was great but aren't we going to get to see her spanked ?" enquired Aditty. "All in good time" replied Jessica. "Let her think she's off the hook for now but keep tomorrow afternoon free !" she told the other four teens.
mikewozere

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 8 added

Post by mikewozere »

Nice!
Can't wait till the next installment.
Mike
Debbifan

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 9 added

Post by Debbifan »

Part 9

It was over an hour before Debbi could get rid of the five kids. When she returned with coffee for them all, she found Nigel sitting with the knickers that she had recently taken off draped over his head like a hat. The overweight youth then insisted on inspecting the rest of the knickers in her underwear drawer. It seemed to be a budding fetish with the boy, who was told by Jessica that he also now had the right of knicker inspection if he met Debbi outside ! Nevertheless, as she finally closed the door behind them, Debbi felt that she had achieved something. She tried not to think about how long she had been naked in front of them all but rather preferred to dwell on how she had asserted herself and avoided being spanked.

There seemed to be a strangely animated atmosphere when Debbi arrived at work the following morning. She had hardly had time to put down her bag before her assistant Carol followed her into her office. "Have you seen this weird email we've all been sent ?" Carol asked. "Give me a chance. I haven't sat down yet" Debbi replied. She set up her laptop and pulled down her emails. There was one from an anonymous generic account entitled 'I bet you'd all love to know who this is' and including an attachment. Debbi clicked on the attachment to reveal a full frontal photo of a naked torso, that had been cropped from neck to knee. The text did not reveal who it was that the photo portrayed but Debbi knew well enough ! And the implication was that it was somebody well known to all of the recipients of the email.

Debbi realised that Carol was still standing there expecting a reaction and so she tried to pull herself together. "Some juvenile prank or other" she blustered, which at least contained an element of truth. "Make sure everyone deletes it Carol, we don't want that kind of thing on the company server." Why is she blushing Carol thought, as she went to do her boss's bidding ? Debbi looked again at the photo. Hands were visible flashing inane peace signs. Hands that included a distinctive opal ring visible on one pinkie. Debbi surreptitiously removed the ring and slipped it into her handbag !

Another email popped up in Debbi's in box, his time addressed only to herself. It was from the same anonymous account and also included an attachment. The message read; 'That was a warning. If you do not present yourself for punishment at three this afternoon, everyone gets this.' Debbi opened the attachment to see the uncensored version of the earlier photo that clearly identified her ! Hurriedly deleting it, she called "Carol, something's just come up and I'm going to have to leave early this afternoon. Log it on flexitime for me." Later that morning, she found a group at the drinks machine still discussing the mystery email. "Nice shaven fanny" one of the guys was commenting. "And perky tits" another added. "Yeah, but how did they get our mailing list ? It's got to be someone we know" one of the women asserted. "It's just a random photo some idiot's pulled off the internet" Debbi contributed. But why was she blushing ?

Debbi was flushed again that afternoon but this time it was in panic. She had got caught up in traffic and it was four minutes past three when she put the key in the lock of her front door. The same five kids were sitting there grinning and Jessica was holding up her phone, finger poised. "I'm so sorry mistress. There was so much traffic. Please, you haven't sent it have you ?" Debbi pleaded. Jessica grinned. "Lucky for you, no. I decided to give you five minutes leeway. Aren't you going to thank me ?" the 13 year old devil asked. "Thank you mistress" Debbi blurted out mechanically. "Right" continued Jessica. "Well as you know, you had accumulated a total of thirty spanks yesterday for various misdemeanours. But that show of defiance has earned you another six. And why are you still dressed ? That's six more, so now it's forty-two" the teen laughed.

"No mistress, please" wailed Debbi as she began to pull at her clothes in her hurry to take them off. "Why don't we just make it a round fifty ?" the Asian girl Aditty suggested. "Good thinking Ditty" agreed Jessica. "There are five of us, so we can all give her ten spanks each !" Debbi was shocked. "Please, no mistress. I can't take fifty" she cried as she once again stood before them all totally naked. "You can and you will" replied Jessica brusquely. "You've forfeited any right to negotiation. And anyway, we're only children as you love to point out, so what damage can we do ? Now put that chair in the middle of the room !"
ENFfanatic

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 9 added

Post by ENFfanatic »

Oh look. It's christmas.