The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Bulky Bob

Re: The Prefect

Post by Bulky Bob »

I'm hoping that we won't be waiting much longer for the next chapter. It seems to have been soooooo long.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Eighteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Sorry, everyone! I know one post a month isn't a lot when there's this much build-up involved. I'm going to aim for one a week for the month of September - make sure you hold me to it. Flood my inbox if I don't post a new part by the end of next Wednesday and demand that I get my shit together!

Much love,
Lady Lucia

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Elise was stunned.

No one had ever slapped her before. Ever. And Kaitlyn hadn’t held back at all. Though Elise couldn’t see it herself, her pale cheek had a solid pink mark left from Kaitlyn’s harsh strike.

The curious and amused chatter around the room went completely silent. All the onlookers were just as stunned as Elise. A few of them had witnessed Kaitlyn’s antics before, but most had only heard stories. Until now.

“Elise!!” Kaitlyn had seemed a little bit annoyed before, but now she looked absolutely furious. Before the stunned prefect could properly recover, Kaitlyn slapped her just as hard a second time on the same cheek. “You said you would behave!”

Did she? Elise couldn’t even remember all the things she agreed to. Not while being slapped in front of a room of first-years. Not while wearing a skirt and nothing else. But the only way to block Kaitlyn would be to expose her chest. “Kaitlyn-”

“MISS Kaitlyn!” Kaitlyn swiftly reached forward and gave a sharp pinch to Elise’s exposed stomach, causing the unsuspecting girl to squirm. Elise had braced herself for another slap, but hadn’t expected Kaitlyn’s fingers and nails to dig into her lower skin for a second. With her arms firmly clamped over her chest, Elise had no way to defend herself from the slaps or the pinches.

“…Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise muttered, her cheeks darkening not just from the two slaps. What was she doing?? All of her proper instincts were screaming at her to take charge and punish the disrespectful girl. Or maybe to run. But how? The ‘logical’ side of her brain pushed back. How on earth could she take charge right now? Where could she run? Being topless in this common room was better than running topless through the academy halls. Did ‘freaking out’ like this cost her everything she had been working for?

Elise was frozen, unable to look away from Kaitlyn’s harsh stare. Her cheek stung, and her face began to heat up from blushing as she noticed all the common room girls staring at her. “I’m sorry…” Elise said. She was apologizing. Without a prompt. To the girl who just slapped her across the face.

“I’m sorry, Miss Kaitlyn,” the stern redhead corrected her.

Elise echoed the words, feeling her face burn even more as she did so. She was now keenly aware of the ‘audience,’ but tried to tell herself it would be fine. Surprisingly, her prefect nature kicked in a little bit. Maybe if she could be brave and show the onlookers that none of this bothered her, then it would be better. Not even she believed the lie as she tried telling it to herself. This was way too much to handle for a somewhat reserved girl. Yet here she was.

“And what are you, Elise?”

“I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn…”

“What else are you?”

“I’m…” Elise’s voice caught in her throat. Inappropriate. Improper. Wrong. But she said it anyway. “I’m your pet, Miss Kaitlyn.” Embarrassing. Demeaning.

A few little gasps and whispers filled the room, but Kaitlyn was quick to take a step closer to the more and more submissive prefect. “Don’t listen to them. Listen to me, Elise.” Kaitlyn said. She slipped two fingers under the leather collar, pulling the blonde a little bit closer. “Are you going to be a good girl? Are you going to be my obedient pet? Or are you going to keep freaking out like a boring, stuck up girl…?”

“I’m going to be a good girl…” Elise quietly replied. When Kaitlyn repeated her other question, Elise reluctantly added the second part. “I’m going to be your obedient pet, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Good girl, Elise.” Kaitlyn said. She kept her grip on the collar, moving to whisper in the flustered prefect’s ear again. “Now show everyone your boobs.”

Elise blushed all over again at the blunt command, and stiffened a bit when Kaitlyn gave her ear a light nibble. But then the redhead let go of the collar and stepped away as if nothing had happened, moving to the side so everyone in the room had a good view of the topless blonde prefect. Elise’s hands were still wrapped around her chest, though her bare shoulders and midriff were constant reminders to the other girls that they already got a glimpse of Elise’s bare breasts before she covered herself up. A reminder that she didn’t have a bra on.

“Just a few quick ground rules, girls,” Kaitlyn spoke up before Elise could bring herself to expose her chest again. “If you didn’t hear, Elise is my obedient pet. She’ll do anything I say. Won’t you, Elise? Answer properly.”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise glanced away, “I’ll do anything you say.” Until I get my things back, she thought to herself. Though something told her Kaitlyn would delay that as long as she could. And degrade Elise as much as possible in the process.

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn smirked. “But for the rest of you…Elise is MY pet. That means no pictures. No videos. No touching her unless I give you permission. Follow the rules, and she’ll show you her boobs. Understand?”

As the room nodded and voiced their agreement, Elise couldn’t help but feel a little bit self conscious about her body. Even though she was more developed than almost every girl watching the scene with amused anticipation, she still couldn’t help but get embarrassed by the whole thing. Not to mention how casually Kaitlyn said 'she'll show you her boobs.'
It wasn’t about size. It was about her being topless and everyone else being clothed. Kaitlyn compared it to girls changing in a locker room earlier, but this was different in every way. If she lowered her arms, she was basically giving every girl in the room permission to stare at her bare breasts.

“Drop your arms, pet.” Kaitlyn commanded.

No pictures. No videos. Just a room full of girls that were supposed to respect her under normal circumstances. Elise tried to focus on the first two. It was as much of a silver lining as she was going to get. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise said.

Blushing furiously, the submissive blonde slowly lowered her arms.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Wonderful ! Looking forward to next week ;)
gwentman

Post by gwentman »

Really enjoy this story. Glad you are back developing its progress.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Nineteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

How had it come to this?

Elise stood near Kaitlyn’s door with her hands fully by her sides. Bare breasts on display. Pale, perky 34Cs. Small pink nipples. Every inch of smooth, soft skin above her waist was visible to the the whole room. Annie’s skirt didn’t leave much of Elise’s legs to the imagination either. Her curves were nice, and her body was in shape, but that didn’t make a difference at the moment. All the blonde prefect could think about was how badly she wanted to bring her arms back up, or just turn away like she would in the locker room. Or just how badly she wanted clothes in general.

Her cheeks were still flushed from the constant demeaning and embarrassment, especially once the girls in the common room started giggling and chattering with each other, glancing back and forth between each other and the ‘show’ that Kaitlyn was putting on. Just by how much each one stared or glanced away every now and then, it was pretty clear which ones were a little embarrassed for her and which ones were more amused at their ‘stuck-up’ prefect in such a state of undress and reluctant obedience.

“Now, my pet. You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you?” Kaitlyn asked.

“Umm…” Elise trailed off. That’s right. She was wearing a collar. For a moment, she had forgotten, but now she was fully aware of the leather accessory that made her feel even more degraded than the slaps or the rude words. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” What else could she say? Elise’s hands twitched by her sides. Part of her still wanted to cover up and make a run for it, but she couldn’t bear the thought of being seen sprinting across the academy to the completely opposite wing. Her own room never felt so far away. “I’ve been a bad girl.” The details of everything that had happened since she arrived in Kaitlyn’s rooms were now a huge blur, but she couldn’t deny the obvious fact. If she wanted this to end, she had to keep doing what Kaitlyn wanted.

“Do you need to be punished, Elise?”

“Umm…”

“Stop saying ‘umm,’ Elise. It’s not proper. Good pets don’t hesitate. Now apologize. Properly.” Kaitlyn glared. She stepped forward so Elise could see her while her body was still bared to the rest of the room. Stern expression. Hand on hip. Kaitlyn took that same harsh tone from before. The combination of everything made the dominant redhead seem so much older and mature than fifteen.

“I’m sorry, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise said. She hadn’t even started the fifth task yet! How long was Kaitlyn going to drag this out?

“Have you been a bad girl, pet?”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I’ve been a bad girl.”

“And you need to be punished?”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I need to be punished,” Elise mumbled. The surrounding girls were watching in awe as the normally composed prefect was still standing with her upper half totally exposed and saying such things with no argument.

“Because…?”

“Because I’ve been a bad girl…”

“The whole thing, pet.”

“I-” Elise kept internally wincing at the demeaning nickname, but knew that wasn’t a battle she could even begin to fight right now. Keeping her arms by her sides and the urge to argue at bay was enough of an effort. She needed to move this along. “I need to be punished because I’ve been a bad girl, Miss Kaitlyn.”

Music to Kaitlyn’s ears. The prefect really was submitting! Part of her expected more fight from the blonde once she was in front of so many other girls. “Do you remember what I said would happen if you covered yourself, Elise?”

No! No, not that. Now that Kaitlyn said it, Elise immediately remembered the threat of losing her skirt. Her current state of undress was making it difficult to keep track of things. The threat was actually meant to get her out the door, but Kaitlyn assumed correctly in that Elise would mix things up while flustered.

“Kaitlyn, please-”

SLAP. “Miss Kaitlyn,” the redhead struck her un-slapped cheek.

Elise could feel her eyes water from the sharp strike. The slap connected perfectly and made a satisfying sound for Kaitlyn and all those observing. For Elise, it seemed to heighten the pain and obedient shock that came with it. “Miss Kaitlyn!” Elise immediately corrected herself. She didn’t even think about doing anything else but obeying as Kaitlyn glared down at her. That one inch height gap felt taller every minute. Elise really didn’t want to be slapped again. At Kaitlyn’s insistence, Elise was apologizing to the cruel girl, rather than trying to chastise her. “I’m sorry, Miss Kaitlyn. It won’t happen again.” It was way too late to do anything else but submit.

“It better not, Elise.” Kaitlyn snapped. “You’re my pet. In fact, you’re no longer my little prefect while you’re dressed like this and being such a bad girl. Tell me you’re not a prefect, Elise.”

“I’m…I’m not a prefect, Miss Kaitlyn.” Elise repeated. For some reasons, the words almost made sense, despite the illogical nature of them.

“And what are you, Elise?”

“I’m your pet, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Good girl. For once,” Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. “Now then, tell me what I said would happen if you covered your boobs like a bad girl.”

“…I would lose my skirt, Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise flushed at the very idea. Even if it was all girls, that was still her most private area. She had accepted as best she could that her breasts were on display for anyone who wanted to look and would continue to be so for the foreseeable future, but her lower region was SO much more personal.

“That’s right, pet. Care to drop your skirt for us, or would you like a different punishment instead?”

Deep down, Elise knew. She knew that whatever Kaitlyn had in mind would somehow be worse than full nudity. But she couldn’t help herself. She needed to keep the last shred of clothing she had on. With no underwear currently on, losing Annie’s skirt would leave her with nothing. “I’d like a different punishment, Miss Kaitlyn. Please.”

“Very well, pet,” Kaitlyn smirked, “But if that’s the case, you’ll have to earn it.”
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Makes Wednesday ( or early Thursday ) the best day of the week !
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

The good news is, the next two parts have been written! I kept to my weekly promise, so they’d be ready to post when the site got back up. The bad news is, I’m out of town all weekend and don’t have access to those files. Soooo I’ll have two parts up on Monday, and then a third part on Wednesday to get things back on schedule!

Much love,
Lady Lucia
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

It all adds to the 'slow burn' !
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

Good news Lady. This will be a hard weekend for me. Pls let it be Monday...
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Nineteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

This time, Elise didn’t even put up a fight. She was torn between looking at Kaitlyn’s stern and somewhat annoyed face, and then the faces of all the common room girls. “What do I have to do to earn it, Miss Kaitlyn…?”

Some were still a little shocked that their normally proper and strict prefect was so exposed and continuously submissive to Kaitlyn, while others were blatantly smiling and giggling at the situation. Elise followed rules so rigidly, which would be fine if she weren’t a prefect. But since she was a prefect, the sophomore girl held the first-year girls to her own personal standards, which meant a lot of them got negative marks from Elise’s room and curfew inspections. Those girls were beyond happy to see Elise in a situation like this.

“To keep your skirt? Hmm…” Kaitlyn trailed off. In all honesty, this was new to her too. All the other times she humiliated other girls, she was only in charge of the set up. Any classmate who crossed her would end up embarrassed, and would get the message, but Kaitlyn had never been this involved in a girl’s humiliation until now. Still, she had to think quickly. This would be the perfect show to not only forever keep Elise under her heel, but to ensure that she had an even more powerful reputation than before. “Tell me, pet. Has anyone ever touched your boobs? Besides you, of course. Be honest.”

There was a long pause, and Elise’s blush slightly darkened, but then she answered more quickly than Kaitlyn expected. Maybe the recent lecture on not hesitating or saying “um” was paying off. “No…” Elise muttered. As usual, Kaitlyn was quick to correct her. “No, Miss Kaitlyn. No one has ever touched my boobs…”

“I thought so,” Kaitlyn smirked. Just as she expected. A stuck-up, prudish girl at an all girls school? No way. Elise wouldn’t be the type to venture off campus for co-ed activities that could lead to anything of that nature. “You’re such a prude, Elise. I bet half the girls in this room have done more things than you have, and you’re older than us. Now ask, pet.”

Elise was practically frozen again. She knew exactly what Kaitlyn was implying. Not only did the red haired girl plan on taking such an intimate ‘first’ from her, but she wanted Elise to ask for it. “Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise said, not sure where she was going with the thought. She had always thought she’d be sharing her body for the first time with the right guy at some point. But here she was. Topless. With seven pairs of eyes on her. Eight, counting Kaitlyn’s.

“Yes, Elise?”

“Will you please touch my boobs?”

The words sounded SO wrong, yet there was really no ‘proper’ way to ask for such a thing. The look in Kaitlyn’s eyes told Elise everything. If she didn’t play along, she would essentially be forfeiting her skirt. And that was the one line Elise would avoid crossing at all costs. Letting a girl like Kaitlyn grab at her chest was still better than letting a whole room see her most sacred area. One first, in exchange for avoiding another.

Kaitlyn just smirked again. “I don’t think the whole room heard you, Elise. And address me properly.”

Elise gritted her teeth, but repeated the mortifying phrase a little more loudly. “Will you please touch my boobs, Miss Kaitlyn?”

“Okay, my pet. Why don’t you guide me there?”

Once again, Elise was stunned by the nerves of the girl. Kaitlyn wasn’t even trying to be stern any more. She was smirking and eyeing Elise with almost a hint of a challenge in her eyes. Daring her to say ‘no.’ But Elise couldn’t, which was no doubt why Kaitlyn looked so confident. Elise still had no choice but to keep doing whatever Kaitlyn said for now. Even if it meant giving up something so personal.

The ever more meek prefect half-heartedly tried to convince herself that this didn’t count, since it would be a girl fondling her chest. She could still share such an experience with the right guy and it would be a different kind of experience. But deep down, Elise knew she was ultimately giving that ‘first’ to Kaitlyn, regardless of how she tried to justify it.

Elise reached forward and found Kaitlyn’s hands, and slowly raised them towards her bare chest. Just before Kaitlyn’s hands arrived at their destination, Kaitlyn resisted a little bit. Waiting until Elise met her eyes again, she prolonged the build-up by demeaning Elise a little bit more. “Tell me what you are, Elise. And tell me what you want.”

Elise took a deep breath, but knew she couldn’t hesitate too long without Kaitlyn somehow making this even worse. “I’m your pet, Miss Kaitlyn. And I want your hands on my chest.” And before she could talk herself out of it, Elise shifted Kaitlyn’s hands so both the girl’s palms were resting on her bare breasts.