Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 9 added

Post by Debbifan »

Part Ten

Lying in bed later that night, Debbi was determined that she wasn't ever going to have to endure a spanking again, however much it might entail acceding to the kids' other demands. Despite the number of spanks, it hadn't been especially painful. As she had bent over the chair, the twins Darren and Michael had been quite tentative in their approach and while Jessica had laid into her more firmly, Debbi had gritted her teeth. It was the ignominious nature of the whole thing that had really got to her and the unexpected problems in that respect had been Aditty and Nigel. The Asian girl had found a plastic ruler from somewhere which she used to belabor the back of Debbi's sensitive thighs, causing the legs which the older woman had tried to keep resolutely closed, to open somewhat. Nigel noticed this and borrowed the ruler to carry on in the same vein with even more revealing results !

Jessica continued to assume the role of leader of the little gang and Debbi was grateful for small mercies when the spiteful teen informed her that she wouldn't be needed for a couple of days. Ominously, she was instructed to keep the weekend free ! So it was sheer bad luck that caused Debbi to bump into the fat youth Nigel as she was strolling about the mall in her lunchbreak on Friday. He was with two friends, a ginger haired lad and a black boy.

"We were just talking about you" Nigel greeted her. "Oh, hello sir" answered the blushing Debbi. It grated on her to say it, especially in front of these two newcomers. But she wasn't going to take the risk of incurring another penalty. "See, I told you she has to be respectful to us" Nigel boasted. "Yeah, cool. But what about this knicker inspection you were going on about ?" Ginger wanted to know. "Er, yes, um, show us what knickers you're wearing today Debbi" Nigel demanded, not sure of what response he would get and worried about losing face. "But I can't be showing you my knickers in the middle of the mall" Debbi replied, not unreasonably.

Nigel was mature enough to concede that this would indeed be pushing things too far but, seeing the disbelieving and skeptical expressions on the faces of his two friends, he had a brainwave. "Look, we're just by Fenwick's" he said, indicating the department store and guiding Debbi towards it. "You can go in one of the changing rooms there and show us !" As with many of the events of the last few days, Debbi found herself swept along and struggling to find rational arguments to stop things, given the hold these kids were developing over her.

"I'd better get a dress to take to the changing room, make it look like I'm going to try something on" she reasoned to Nigel. The three boys hung around expectantly by the changing cubicles. Fortunately, it did not seem to be that busy in the store. Debbi quickly grabbed any old dress off of the racks, having no intention of actually buying anything. As she turned to head back to the changing area, she saw a sales assistant challenging the boys and telling them to move away from the ladies department. "It's OK, they're with me" Debbi called. The sales woman looked at her quizzically, thinking Debbi was too young to be the mother of any of the motley crew. Sensing her puzzlement, Debbi added "I'm their teacher."

The woman was still dubious. "But it's the school holidays" she asserted. "They're paying for extra tuition to cram for their exams" Debbi improvised. "Er, we're taking a lunch break and I just wanted some masculine input on how this dress will look." The woman rolled her eyes. "From kids ?" she wondered out loud. But since no other customers were in the vicinity, she decided that it was really none of her business and left them to it.

"I wish you were our teacher" remarked the ginger haired kid. "Yeah, whatever" said Debbi. "Let's get this over with." She stepped into a cubicle, only pulling the curtain part way across so that the three boys could see. "Stand there and shield me from the shop" she told them, ignoring how she was now colluding in her own exposure ! She was unable to hoist the tight skirt, cursing that she had chosen the same one as on Monday and was having the same difficulty in lifting it to her waist. "Take it off, it'll be easier" suggested Nigel. Debbi reluctantly agreed, unzipping and stepping out of the skirt.

"There" hissed Debbi, quickly turning round to confirm that she was wearing a thong as specified. "It's not quite clear, better take off those tights so we can be certain" said Nigel, mischievously pushing his luck. He opened the curtain a little more so that the view of the other two boys was not obscured. "Dammit" cried Debbi, nevertheless hurriedly trying to divest herself of her tights. Quite apart from exposing herself to these three boys, she was now starting to panic that their activities might be observed by other customers or staff.

"Satisfied ?" Debbi asked exasperated, as she finally dragged the tights off of her feet. "Better lift the blouse and jacket so we can inspect them properly" Nigel instructed. Debbi did as she was told, pirouetting once more. "Excellent" confirmed Nigel. "Can we see her bra too ?" Ginger wondered. "That's not part of the inspection" Debbi protested. "No" agreed Nigel. "But since you've got that dress in there with you, why don't you try it on ?"

Debbi's frustration grew, which was not doing anything for her ability to think straight. Sighing, she shrugged off her jacket and began unbuttoning her blouse. Somehow, the three boys had succeeded in stripping her to her bra and panties, a black lace set with red trim ! Debbi took the dress she had randomly selected off of the hook and tried to get into it. Unfortunately, since she had not had any intention of making a purchase, she had simply grabbed the first thing that came to hand and this bright yellow dress was at least two sizes too small !

Wondering why she was even bothering, she tugged and wrestled to get the straps up over her chest. "Can you zip me up ?" she asked Nigel, turning her back to him. With much effort, the boy managed to get the zip fully up while Debbi breathed in. She felt like a trussed up chicken ! Turning to face the boys, her bra was peaking out of the top of the dress and forcing her perky tits up into an unnatural cleavage like some 18th century tart. It was also ridiculously short, barely skimming the bottom of her knickers.

Debbi walked self consciously out of the cubicle. "Is everything alright ?" a voice called. The sales woman had returned. Debbi blushed. "Um, do you have this in a larger size ?" she mumbled. "Um, yes, that might not be a bad idea" agreed the woman. "I imagine the boys are not used to seeing quite so much of their teacher" she added tartly.

The sales assistant's reappearance put an end to the boys' fun and Debbi ended up having to buy the dress to avoid further embarrassment. The boys weren't in any way disappointed, however. "That was awesome" said the black boy, as Debbi rushed off back to work. Nigel basked in the glory. "Can we come and play with her again ?" Ginger wanted to know. "I'll have to clear it with Jess but I expect so" Nigel replied. "Who's Jess ?" the black boy asked. "This girl who lives opposite the twins. She's in charge of her" Nigel explained.
mikewozere

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 10 added

Post by mikewozere »

Quite a few schoolboys in on Debbie's exposure now; hot!
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

I love this story.

Nice work.
More4me

Post by More4me »

It's been a month now of Debbie not being humiliated. Far too long
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Hear, hear.
Next instalment please Debbifan 😃
dazed

Post by dazed »

Brilliant as usual Mike. Enjoy your work. (Darklord from RU)
TheWanderer

Post by TheWanderer »

Looking forward to the next part!

I would love to see Debbi placed in a situation where she has to take Nigel to a movie or something and kiss him goodnight.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Debbi had enjoyed her September. It had been a welcome break after the traumas of the summer holiday. Jessica had been packed off back to boarding school by her parents and the twins, Michael and Darren, were always less assertive in her absence.

Debbi still cringed at the memories of the summer, however. The first few days had been bad enough but it continued off and on throughout the six weeks. The twins had insisted that she sunbathe totally naked in their garden when the weather and parental absence allowed. Michael in particular had revelled in applying sun screen to her back and buttocks. Jessica's interest was always one of humiliation and control and Debbi retained graphic memories of the day she had invited a bunch of her girl friends to play 'dress up doll', with Debbi forced into a series of ridiculous and degrading outfits and then spanked by Jessica for no reason other than that 'she could' !

But the worst by far had been that fat kid Nigel and his friends Ginger and Clyde. This trio had turned up at her house with an ancient copy of Men Only that Ginger had found in his father's den. They made Debbi replicate the naked poses from the magazine while they photographed her in high definition. She shuddered to remember posing with her legs spread, with her ankles up around her ears and on all fours, looking over her shoulder at the camera with her bum up in the air and knees parted !

So September had been a great relief with Jessica safely out of the way and the others back at school and occupied with studying and homework. The only indignities that she had suffered recently had been from what seemed to be a growing army of teenage and barely teenage boys who had assumed the right of knicker inspection. Word had got round and she had lost count of the number of times she had found herself skulking in some doorway and hoisting her skirt above her waist or lowering her trousers to her knees !

But now it was October and half term loomed. Jessica would be back for the week and as was often the case, half term this year coincided with Halloween and Halloween fell on a Saturday. So the phone call from Jessica's mother was not a complete surprise but was nevertheless unwelcome. "You are such a life saver" Jessica's mother informed her when Debbi agreed to 'babysit' the 13 year old brat over Halloween. "We have had these opera tickets booked for months and it never occurred to us that it clashed with Halloween. Of course, we could have insisted that she come to the hotel with us but you know what a terror she can be when she doesn't get her own way !" Don't I just, thought Debbi, but instead she simply replied "Oh, she's not a bad kid."

Jessica's mother continued to gush. "Gerald and I think it's amazing how she has suddenly bonded with you and we both agree that you make such an admirable role model for her. I've told her that she and her little friends have to be on their best behaviour for their party." What could Debbi say ? "Oh, I'm sure we'll get along just fine !"
TheWanderer

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 11 added

Post by TheWanderer »

I love that Michael rubbed sun lotion onto her back and butt. Must have been wonderful for him and so embarrassing for her!

Looking forward to the next part.
mikewozere

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 11 added

Post by mikewozere »

Looking forward to finding out what happens at the party!